Vietnamese D-Addicts

speak whatever language you like here.
bosate

Post by bosate » Feb 3rd, '06, 13:11

chaò becu và các bạn

nếu như tụi mình cuñg có nhưñg clubbox vietnam thi hay biết mấy vì ít ra cuñg có thể tồn lại fim va` sub title laû daì hơn fải ko ?

xxlazybum101xx

Post by xxlazybum101xx » Feb 4th, '06, 03:29

^ yea that would be cool but how do we get something like clubbox?

i guess wut debstuh said about gas and economy is tru i didnt think of dat. lol. selfish me. =P

dien180

Post by dien180 » Feb 4th, '06, 06:20

Tôi có một chút thắc mắc:Tại sao các bạn toàn sử dụng tiếng Anh trong khi chúng ta toàn là người Việt Nam vậy? Nếu sử dụng tiếng Anh thì tội gì phải lập ra box này làm gì cho lằng nhằng!

Praye

Post by Praye » Feb 5th, '06, 08:38

dien180 wrote:Tôi có một chút thắc mắc:Tại sao các bạn toàn sử dụng tiếng Anh trong khi chúng ta toàn là người Việt Nam vậy? Nếu sử dụng tiếng Anh thì tội gì phải lập ra box này làm gì cho lằng nhằng!
Xin loi nha, Dien180. May nguoi ban trong D-addicts thuong gia dinh va ba con co bac, nhung nguoi than ma khong biet tieng My, muon download drama cho gia dinh xem fim. Neu ai cung biet tien My thi ddau co chuyen dde noi lam clubbox dde lam gi. Dung la vo duyen.

bosate

Post by bosate » Feb 7th, '06, 10:13

chac co le vi mot so nguoi tre trong day deu lon len o hai ngoai nen ho chi hieu qua loa thoi chu khong viet duoc tieng Viet do

thu011

Post by thu011 » Feb 13th, '06, 00:48

Troi oi. Everyone bac dau noi tieng viet khong a.
But anyways, we should like upload phim tau (noi tieng viet) len mot cai clubbox nao do! It'll be fun

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Feb 13th, '06, 09:37

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 08:02, edited 1 time in total.

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Feb 13th, '06, 09:40

--

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Feb 13th, '06, 14:26

debstuh wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote: Yea that phone is pretty big, but it seems useful to me :mrgreen:

Oh I know what you mean bout phone falling out of pocket. My old one would fall out of my pocket a lot....well i wear basketball shorts that has pockets mostly and those pockets are pretty big :roll I would get out of my car, lock the door, and then walk to class and when I get close to class i realize phone wasn't in my pocket and had to go back to car, which is a pain becaue I had to walk up i don't know how many stairs :blink

I'm not on D-addict as much as I'm on Jdorama. when Jdorama forum goes kinda slow i would check out D-addict and when I do, I just look through all sorts of thread that I haven't looked at before :lol

I don't have a myspace.....i'm one of those very few asians that don't. oh....I blew up my xanga. Didn't find it very useful :lol
sorry K.T. about the lagged reply!! i've been a bit busy with school..and all. did you get your pretty phone yet?? =P haha lazy! go back down the stairs to get your phone! just kidding. ^_^

ohh...your on JDorama. i bet i know what you talk about! Ueto Aya. "she's so pretty, i wish she was my wife.." "i wish to meet her.." lets go stalk her!! haha don't lie to be cool..haha "when jdorama forums goes kinda slow i would check out D-addict...." hehe its okay. on d-addicts its normal. lols we're not obsessed..we just like them oh so much!

ohh your not myspace person! good job! haha stay away! how do you blow up your xanga? is that even possible? if so, thats kind of cool...hehe well take cares! have fun in school don't drop your phone now! byee! =]
:lol You're funny Debstuh :cheers:
Those kinda talk about Aya has been done in the Aya thread there :lol

I got my phone, been very careful with it :D

I terminated my xanga. Saying that is kinda boring so i say i "blew it up" :lol

Busy with school huh. Keep working at it. I bet you're an Honor student with like a 3.5 GPA or higher :w00t:

Praye

Post by Praye » Feb 14th, '06, 02:21

debstuh wrote:
Praye wrote:
athrunjustice wrote:in my area they celebrate tet for a month leading up to the main festival, every week a mini festival is held in areas where there is joint chinese-vietnamese high density population. The final one is up in the sticks in bs area, i think i wont be goin to it cose its not worth it, the moron who organised the main event fuckd it up for the last 2 years, last year it was at a temple nobody knew how to get too, now this year they are having it at a racing course sumwhere theres no public transport to get too, so u have to drive there, how lame.
Just be glad that there's even a celebration. It actually sounds like fun. Here in Pittsburgh, there is NOTHIN' ... there aren't many Asians here and the ones that are here, are working there ass off in some kind of business... I'm Philly and there are mini celebrations there... so i miss those celebration and I miss my family.... I hate Pittsburgh!!!! :x
sorry praye for the long lag...have you lived in pittsburgh for a while now? did you move just move there? i saw your picture when you got ready for the tet thingy. so pretty!! =] did you wear ao dai? can't you leave pittsburgh & return to your home?? you'd be so happy!! haha
well the mini celebration was only for 15 minutes eating pastries around midnight. I been in Pittsburgh for 2 years now. I didn't get to wear an Ao Dai :-( :-( :-( I didn't get to go home because my family is against me driving 5 hours and rather have me fly but flying is very costly. :-( That is life. I just hope I'll get to meet more peeps in Pittsburgh that have the same interests as me such as dramas and anime...

phuongmainhat2ftu

I am happy now

Post by phuongmainhat2ftu » Feb 14th, '06, 08:35

I am very happy because there are a lot of vietnamese or who can speak VNese here. This is the first time I join this forum . I love japan and KOrea so much besides Viet nam .HOpe to be able to return to Vn this year.

K.T.Tran

Re: I am happy now

Post by K.T.Tran » Feb 16th, '06, 02:03

phuongmainhat2ftu wrote:I am very happy because there are a lot of vietnamese or who can speak VNese here. This is the first time I join this forum . I love japan and KOrea so much besides Viet nam .HOpe to be able to return to Vn this year.
You've been to Japan and Korea??? or do you like their movies, dramas, and singers??

I would like to go to both Japan and Korea.

Going to Korea though....i have no idea where else to go besides Seoul.
I hope Korea will be interesting. I know Japan will, so no worries there :w00t:

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Feb 17th, '06, 00:48

--

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Feb 17th, '06, 00:52

--

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Feb 17th, '06, 05:19

debstuh wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:
:lol You're funny Debstuh :cheers:
Those kinda talk about Aya has been done in the Aya thread there :lol

I got my phone, been very careful with it :D

I terminated my xanga. Saying that is kinda boring so i say i "blew it up" :lol

Busy with school huh. Keep working at it. I bet you're an Honor student with like a 3.5 GPA or higher :w00t:
hehe..^_^ your funny too K.T. :lol
yeah i'm pretty sure theres Aya threads everywhere. and probably hundreds of pages worth of it. haha :D

ahh! you must be happy. ^_^ my plan won't end till next month. so hopefully i get a pretty phone! hehe

hahaha...terminated. sounds so professional..good job blowing it up. =P

yep..busy with classes. study study..no not honor student. i bet you're an honor student! like i study while i obsess over Aya Ueto. ;] now thats an honor student for you! hehe take cares. ^_^ have a fun weekend!!
Nice. End of Next month will come before you know it.

If I waited till May for to get the phone I got now, i would've saved about $200.....oh well.....

awww :cry:
The way you say you're busy with class and the study study you do, it sucks you don't got honors.
I'm no honor student....far from it. I slack off and have the hardest time getting myself to study.
I got an A in Japanese and a B in History last quarter, but I dropped my math class because I was getting a D......i should've been able to get at least a B in it, but slacked off just a tad bit too much in that class :roll

Good luck with school. I'm sure you'll pull off good grades :cheers:

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 17th, '06, 23:58

Who is Viet and living in California, need your help!
i'm watching a taiwanese/ chinese (not sure) series that was dubbed in viet and would like to know its english title
it's about a twin-sisters that was seperated since they were little, one lived with her father and her step mother, one lived with her mother but got abandoned and was adopted by an old grandma, she grew up and and worked as a maid for her.
when they were about 18(just guessing the age ), the sister who lived with her father came back from western (she studied abroad or something) and was forced to married William (Wei Lian?)
in an incident, she got switched with her sister and than married the grandma's grandson.....

i think it's enough
does anyone know the english title, the website or where to download this series, plz
tell me

Ah, the Viet title is: DUYEN KIEP LAI SINH or something :scratch:

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Feb 18th, '06, 03:26

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story. ... tm&sc=1120

Vietnam Bans Alcohol in Karaoke Bars

HANOI, Vietnam (AP) - Karaoke bars in Vietnam will no longer be allowed to sell or have alcohol on their premises as part of the country's continued campaign against so-called 'social evils,' a government official said Friday.

Under a decree that took effect Thursday, karaoke bars, along with discotheques, will also be required to close down at midnight, said Le Anh Tuyen, director of the Legal Department at the Ministry of Culture and Information.

``The decree will definitely help reduce negative activities in karaoke bars and discotheques,'' he said.

Karaoke establishments and discos frequently facilitate prostitution and drug usage.

Friday's Thanh Nien (Young People) newspaper quoted Phan An Sa, chief inspector at the Ministry of Culture and Information as saying authorities have discovered 600 people using the drug ecstasy and 60 women offering striptease dances to customers at karaoke bars and discos over the past nine months.

Karaoke was introduced into Vietnam in the late 1980s and mushroomed in the late 1990s, with more than 10,000 establishments licensed to operate in the country, Tuyen said.

Currently bro n his gf are on the plane now goin to vietnam, watta shame they now have a curfew on everything, so much for the booming nightlife in vietnam, looks like i wont be goin back to vietnam no more if this is seriously in place

Dancky2

Post by Dancky2 » Feb 18th, '06, 03:42

Sweet, a viet community would be awesome!!,o ya does any1 kno the viet title for full house and Let's Go to School Sang-doo? if u do plz tell and if u kno site to dl it plz plz plz tell ^.^ VIETS RULE!!! :salut:

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 18th, '06, 03:49

Viet name for
+Full house is: Ngôi nhà hạnh phúc
and for
+Let's go to scholl, Sang-doo is: Tìm lại tình yêu
hope that helps :-)

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Feb 18th, '06, 07:46

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 08:01, edited 1 time in total.

Cristiano.R

Post by Cristiano.R » Feb 19th, '06, 06:01

can't believe that there'r a lot of vietnamese people in that forum. Nice to meet you guys

bosate

Post by bosate » Feb 20th, '06, 17:43

nice to meet you too

i just have my clubbox , so welcome to mine

http://clubbox.co.kr/muathuvang

xohugs4uxo

Post by xohugs4uxo » Feb 21st, '06, 03:52

Xin chao cac ban!

yea i just found out that there is a vietnamese community on D-addicts. Does anyone know that what TVB series is out in viet?

* Is anyone here in this forum making viet subs? If you are i would like to help, cause i know how it feels to be watching something and being completely confused. Just PM if anyone needs help

QT

Post by QT » Feb 21st, '06, 23:25

Hi everybody!!

it's in vietnam that i dicover asian drama, mainly korean dramas! and now, it's true that i am addicted.
when i was in vietnam (about 3 months ago), i used to watch "sorry, i love you", "oh pil seung", "love story in harvard" and others....

So, what are the new dramas you are watching now in vietnam?

Bye

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Feb 21st, '06, 23:30

I too wonder what kind of dramas they show in Vietnam since I don't live there. I wish I could have gone back to Vietnam with my sister, then maybe I would have been able to watch some dramas :P but what channel are they usually on? and what types of dramas? ( as in J, K, C, or TW)?

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Feb 22nd, '06, 02:08

When I was in Vietnam over December, it was mostly Korean dramas on TV.

Other thing i saw on TV......soccer and Badminton :mrgreen:

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Feb 22nd, '06, 05:50

they show korean dramas every day in vietnam, at nite time or afternoon they have rerun of the episode that was played earlier in the day.

QT

Post by QT » Feb 22nd, '06, 13:33

HI everybody!

it seems that lot of people from vietnamese community live abroad, especially in USA or Australia. That's why I would like to ask you if in your country, is it easy to find some asian drama...
because in france, it's not popular at all.

mandy_quyen

Post by mandy_quyen » Feb 22nd, '06, 14:01

wow , don't know there is this thread ^____^
I'm vietnamese ,too . I'm living in Ho Chi Min city
newest drama series at cd shops nowaday is " My name is Kim Sam Soon " :lol:

chào mọi người ^________^

amulet

Post by amulet » Feb 22nd, '06, 14:11

Hi everyone . if you curiously about what kind of drama is airing now in Vietnam. just visit this site http://www.dienanh.net :wub:

AMMYjar

Post by AMMYjar » Feb 22nd, '06, 22:09

@QT: well, I live in Germany and here Asian dramas are not popular at all -_- People only like manga and anime and such.
btw. some of the vietnamese students, who study here, were really surprised to hear that I, a girl who was raised in Germany, liked Korean dramas. She didn't expect someone, who was educated in Germany, to be that "Vietnamese"-like ;D Seems like it's in our blood that we like dramas^^

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Feb 23rd, '06, 07:57

the last time i was on a plane goin to vietnam i was talkin to sum lady sitting to my right and she came from germany goin to vn to holiday, had a talk and stuff hows germany and stuff, what vietnamese ppl do over there etc, then i look to left sum indian guy was goin to vn for business trip and i told him take ur money and park it sumwhere else......friend did also went to germany to work for one year, he said he enjoyed it alot and he got to travel all over europe by train which is much cheaper then airfare....

Zeretual

Post by Zeretual » Feb 23rd, '06, 23:37

Hello everyone i am new to addict and just wanted to say hi

Dancky2

Post by Dancky2 » Feb 24th, '06, 05:22

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:Viet name for
+Full house is: Ngôi nhà hạnh phúc
and for
+Let's go to scholl, Sang-doo is: Tìm lại tình yêu
hope that helps :-)
omg thanks alot ^.^ i love you!!!
btw does any1 kno where i can dl Tìm lại tình yêu or let's go to school sang doo in viet dub? because my aunt and mom and uncle wants to watch it becuz i gave them the basic's so if u can play ty ^.^

phuongmainhat2ftu

Post by phuongmainhat2ftu » Feb 24th, '06, 09:21

hello every one. I started liking korean dramas so I like to share my feeling with you guys. i am currently living in japan and there ar a lot of korean student here. I must confess that they are the same as guys in dramas but about girls , they are mature than dramas, Hichic they are very intelligent, too.

QT

Post by QT » Feb 28th, '06, 22:37

phuongmainhat2ftu wrote:hello every one. I started liking korean dramas so I like to share my feeling with you guys. i am currently living in japan and there ar a lot of korean student here. I must confess that they are the same as guys in dramas but about girls , they are mature than dramas, Hichic they are very intelligent, too.
we have to remember that dramas, as good they could be, still are fictions tv and I don't think that korean girls have their first kiss at 25 years old (cf snow white, sorry i love you, oh pil seung...)

bosate

Post by bosate » Mar 7th, '06, 21:56

pliz can you tell me what's happened with clubbox today ? all that i see is the blue screen !! and is it happened or not with you or only with me ? thanx

seccie_krn

Post by seccie_krn » Mar 8th, '06, 21:47

sry, im new to this site and i was juss searching for any viet subbing or dubbing for k drama if anyone can help me out that would be great

bosate

Post by bosate » Mar 8th, '06, 21:56

go to www.iuphimhan.com there are some drama with hardsub

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 11th, '06, 01:22

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:51, edited 1 time in total.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Mar 11th, '06, 02:32

debstuh wrote:ahh!! i haven't been here in a long time! its such a quiet thread now. what happened to everyone? where's mr. K.T.?! haha i miss talking to you mr. K.T.!! =] hope everyones having fun & enjoying their dramas! :)
I'm still here :lol :mrgreen:
Just not posting as much. I don't know anything about Clubbox :unsure:

How have you been??? Having fun in school?

I got finals at the end of this month and then I'm off for spring break :w00t:
Going to be one interesting spring break -_________-;;;;

babii_thao01

LaLaLa

Post by babii_thao01 » Mar 11th, '06, 05:55

Hiiiii everyone!

I was born in NZ. Am living in Melb atm and I KNOW how to read, write, speak (sing) in viet!! I'm one of the lucky ones. My mother forced me to go to viet school every Saturday... since, I can't even remember. Proud of my Vietnamese ethnicity and culture? damn straight. But I get embarrased because these days Viets are generalised as gangsters. Call me old fashioned (I don't really care), but I don't like having that kind of impression on people. So Vietnamese gangsters... *cough cough* J and Minh, Tuan, Thao (some of my own damned cousins and friends)... lmao... *shakes head* you reflect very badly on good natured and well cultured Vietnamese people like myself. No offence... dear friends.

Anywhos. I was just browsing this forum for movies, but then I especially made an account for this site because I want to stick up for KDramas. People are giving KDramas such a hard time for being mushy. I'm a typical girl who loves romance and comedy... and action sometimes... - I'm a sucker for the perfect handsome rich guy -... and Korean Dramas are where I find these elements. But you have to look past the mushyness and see the sentimental values. I mean, look at US dramas... and then look at crappy AUS dramas (except for Neighbours... haha) and then look at HK dramas (the writer's have developed a very US-influenced twisted sense of humor) ... and then you look at Korean Dramas and see that it's not spoilt by crude jokes, and sexual-ness such and such... (well... most dramas anyway. "What Happened In Bali" soooo wrong)

And anyways... It's not always about feeling sorry for the characters who have terminal illnesses...

Full House (No terminal illnesses. Really Funny. Song Hye Kyo is sooo pretty ^__^)
Wonderful Life (Well... Terminal illness, BUT it's not the main Main character. This drama is funny and sad, full of sentiment)
Lovers In Paris (Rich Guy . Poor girl who loves rich guy even before she knew he was rich... No terminal illnesses. A little bit of a love square, but the lovers don't pay attention to the other people, thank goodness)
Winter Sonata (No terminal illness... but developed permenant vision impairment lol. abit of a drag. but loveee it)
To Marry A Millionaire (juuust plain cute)
All About Eve (tendency to lean towards... love square. but they get over it really quickly because the main focus is the antagonist Young Mi... evilll bisssssaccch)
Sweet 18 (no terminal illness... really funny)
.... Lastly, give Stairway To Heaven a break... Kwon Sang Woo has a hoooooooot body OK XD

Korean Dramas are the best. If you haven't watched it, give it a chance. If you've already watched them and still think they're crap... well then... good day to you too.

P. Thao is outttiess . xxx

xl0lxl0lx

Post by xl0lxl0lx » Mar 11th, '06, 06:06

i'm viet n kdramas are the best. now i'm obsessed with kpop too.

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 11th, '06, 06:06

--

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Mar 11th, '06, 06:19

debstuh wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:
debstuh wrote:ahh!! i haven't been here in a long time! its such a quiet thread now. what happened to everyone? where's mr. K.T.?! haha i miss talking to you mr. K.T.!! =] hope everyones having fun & enjoying their dramas! :)
I'm still here :lol :mrgreen:
Just not posting as much. I don't know anything about Clubbox :unsure:

How have you been??? Having fun in school?

I got finals at the end of this month and then I'm off for spring break :w00t:
Going to be one interesting spring break -_________-;;;;
ahh! K.T.! your back. hehe x] yayy!! :lol

i've been good & you?? ahh..school's okay. how's school for you?

guess what? i have spring break next week!! shhhh....hehe :P
finals already? not midterms? my midterms are the middle of this month or next month. not sure..but i didn't take any exams before i went off for spring break. hehe yayy to spring break! =] interesting? how so? =O! tijuana fun huh?! haha my friend wants to go tijuana. crazy girl...and its a one day trip too! no one wants to do the drive. x] okay. we talk soon! :-) hope your doing fine.
Yup....my midterms was last month.
lucky your friend gets to go Tijuana. How bout you? going anywhere?

I wanted to go camping......well some what.....but i'm just hoping i can hang out with my friends and relax from school.

I'm doing fine. This week the weather kinda gloomy and i think its getting to me. Been tired all week though i haven't done much of anything that should get me really tired :unsure:

Hope you'll enjoy your weekend and wishing you a fun spring break :mrgreen: :cheers:

LdyKlutzy

Post by LdyKlutzy » Mar 12th, '06, 06:39

O.O everyone here is like obsessed with K-Drama including my mom. -______-;; I feel like I'm the only one that's addicted to Taiwanese Drama XD. It's nice to know that there is a Vietnamese community here.

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 12th, '06, 11:00

--

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Mar 12th, '06, 16:14

I've only seen one Korean Drama all the way through and thats Attic Cat. I wanted to dl All In but.......no seeders :cry:

Only taiwanese drama i saw was My MVP Valentine. I wanna get this serie again. I thought it was really good. Funny thing to me was when the kids dunked.....i believe the height of the basket was around 8ft :lol Sorry if I'm talking about something you guys/girls don't know.

@Debstuh: :lol I loved chinese drama too when i was a kid. My dad would rent them and we would stay up late and watch them. I thought those flying and sword fighting in air was the coolest for long time :lol :mrgreen: I should try dling one Chinese drama now....see if they still good :roll

LdyKlutzy

Post by LdyKlutzy » Mar 12th, '06, 17:26

@ debstuh keke, thanks

I've only seen 3 K-dramas, Beautiful Days, Full House, and currently watching Goong. I probably don't watch K-drama much, because someone always ends up dying or most dramas are like that. Which is sad, so I really don't wanna watch >.<

@ K.T.Tran you should watch devil beside you and it started with a kiss. i realy recommend those dramas. =]

those chinese ones with the martial arts are cool xP my mom still rents 'em, but some of the martial arts one just are bad. i remember when my dad asked me if i wanted to learn how to fly and be like them XD then my mom would punch my dad. ahh the good times (x

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Mar 12th, '06, 23:34

LdyKlutzy wrote: @ K.T.Tran you should watch devil beside you and it started with a kiss. i realy recommend those dramas. =]

i remember when my dad asked me if i wanted to learn how to fly and be like them XD then my mom would punch my dad. ahh the good times (x
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm dling It Started with a Kiss now :mrgreen:

:lol sounds like your dad likes to make jokes.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Mar 12th, '06, 23:47

LdyKlutzy wrote:@ debstuh keke, thanks

I've only seen 3 K-dramas, Beautiful Days, Full House, and currently watching Goong. I probably don't watch K-drama much, because someone always ends up dying or most dramas are like that. Which is sad, so I really don't wanna watch >.<

@ K.T.Tran you should watch devil beside you and it started with a kiss. i realy recommend those dramas. =]

those chinese ones with the martial arts are cool xP my mom still rents 'em, but some of the martial arts one just are bad. i remember when my dad asked me if i wanted to learn how to fly and be like them XD then my mom would punch my dad. ahh the good times (x
It started with a kiss is really good!!! My favorite drama so far..My mom and dad still rents them too..lol so now we have like dozens of tapes lying around... I used to wonder how they flew like that and I used to feel sorry for the people who died...lol..i thought they died for real

dan12

Post by dan12 » Mar 13th, '06, 00:00

ew chinese dramas iono i find them kinda lame and their voice just awful know what i mean chinese sounds really sharp but its different for people lol

of _the_fire_roots

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 13th, '06, 00:11

for some reason i like HK drama the best... havent really seen that many K-dramas

LdyKlutzy

Post by LdyKlutzy » Mar 13th, '06, 06:41

@ K.T.Tran
omg, my dad loves to make jokes -______-;; it buggs you when you're watching a drama and its getting soo good he just HAS TO RUIN IT! XD

i used to love kh-drama, but after i went looking for other types, 'cause my mom only rends hk and k dramas. I got hooked onto taiwanese dramas xD. one more recommendation, prince turned to frog O.O just started to watch it and it's pretty cute xD.

@ OvertheRainbow
at one point, i thought that they could really fly and fight on those martial arts dramas xD. that was when i was little though.

if you like it started with a kiss, then you should watch devil beside yu. it's like it started with a kiss but a twist o.o

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 13th, '06, 07:17

--

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 13th, '06, 07:20

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:50, edited 1 time in total.

LdyKlutzy

Post by LdyKlutzy » Mar 16th, '06, 02:47

debstuh wrote: i loved Full House. Beautiful Days wasn't all that to me. my mom really liked it though. i love goong. its cute. =] haha yeahh..its a common story line. someone dies or gets sick..or sometimes it drags on for too long. haha but its okay..their good thats why i continue to watch it.
You didn't like Beautiful Days? I thought it was pretty good considering that it was my FIRST K-Drama xD. I'm currently being dragged into k-drama by my mom when i'm doing her viet subbed series. She dragged me into Goong, Full House, My Girl, Beautiful Days, and 18 vs. 29. xD

e-mo

Post by e-mo » Mar 17th, '06, 12:08

IceThy wrote:
IceThy, I'm proud of you and your thoughts!!!!!
harhar :lol

@lexis bin auch aus deutschland. Dafür gibts aber ein extra thread!! ;)

You're right if u say that most kdramas are resemblant. But there are some real good dramas among these series.... You just have to pick out the good ones. Like I'm sorry I love you as somebody already mentioned or damo or Fullhouse.
You just have to avoid series like summer scents or stairway to heaven.........^^

oh and I forgot to mention that I was born here in Germany. So I am really a german vietnamese girl. My story is more or less like.... hmm I'll put it in 5 words
Mummy--> Vietnam--> Boat people--> Germany--> ME!!!
hm...I dont see pappi in the list.... :)

Gruss,
e-mo

Praye

Post by Praye » Mar 17th, '06, 20:27

OvertheRainbow wrote:
LdyKlutzy wrote:@ debstuh keke, thanks

It started with a kiss is really good!!! My favorite drama so far..My mom and dad still rents them too..lol so now we have like dozens of tapes lying around... I used to wonder how they flew like that and I used to feel sorry for the people who died...lol..i thought they died for real
Um... ok, I'm going reveal something really embarassing... when I was little, my cousins and I would try to re-enact some of the scenes in the drama and so for the flying martial arts scenes....since we couldn't fly, we thought if we ran really really really fast... then we would look like we were flying.. hahahaha :lol

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Mar 19th, '06, 17:29

Praye wrote: Um... ok, I'm going reveal something really embarassing... when I was little, my cousins and I would try to re-enact some of the scenes in the drama and so for the flying martial arts scenes....since we couldn't fly, we thought if we ran really really really fast... then we would look like we were flying.. hahahaha :lol
All good.
Sounds like you had a fun time doing those re-enactments. You didn't run into each other while enacting any fighting scenes??

Oh oh did you have any of those plastic swords to use as props?

Ahh....the days when we were kids :lol How I miss them :-(

titine

Post by titine » Mar 20th, '06, 06:15

Seems like I'm a little bit old in here XD Anyway, I'm new and just want to say hi to all you guys :lol

LdyKlutzy

Post by LdyKlutzy » Mar 21st, '06, 03:23

Praye wrote: Um... ok, I'm going reveal something really embarassing... when I was little, my cousins and I would try to re-enact some of the scenes in the drama and so for the flying martial arts scenes....since we couldn't fly, we thought if we ran really really really fast... then we would look like we were flying.. hahahaha :lol
That must've been fun xD. I remember I used to wish that I could fly soo bad. Then i went jumping off the sofa saying that I flew XD. good times good times x]

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Mar 21st, '06, 14:06

LdyKlutzy wrote:
That must've been fun xD. I remember I used to wish that I could fly soo bad. Then i went jumping off the sofa saying that I flew XD. good times good times x]
Nice :lol
You have definately knew how to have fun when you a kid :cheers: :w00t:
Bet you still do too :mrgreen:

tatuan

Post by tatuan » Mar 21st, '06, 14:30

hồi bé ai cũng mơ ước được bay hay sao đó ,mình cũng vậy , cứ nghĩ đến mấy câu chuyện cổ tích là lại thích bay , bay , bay .

Cuối cùng mình trèo lên mái nhà nhảy xuống đống cát trước sân , đau điếng , nhưng mà cũng có cảm giác bay được 1 chút .

hì, mình ko viết tiếng ANh vì cảm thấy ngôn ngữ đó ko thể diễn tả được sâu những điều mình muốn nói . Oh my Bad English ^ ^

yummiekiwi

Post by yummiekiwi » Mar 22nd, '06, 04:24

Hi everyone!! I'm Vietnamese TOO!!! :mrgreen:

haha I think that's all for now :lol

Praye

Post by Praye » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:29

K.T.Tran wrote:
LdyKlutzy wrote:
Nice :lol
You have definately knew how to have fun when you a kid :cheers: :w00t:
Bet you still do too :mrgreen:
Hahaha... and don't forget, we did the costume thingy as well, i wore my mommy's dresses and took a rope tied it at waistline... that was the only way I knew who to get those long sleeves :lol

Good times...Good times

Praye

Post by Praye » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:43

tatuan wrote:hồi bé ai cũng mơ ước được bay hay sao đó ,mình cũng vậy , cứ nghĩ đến mấy câu chuyện cổ tích là lại thích bay , bay , bay .

Cuối cùng mình trèo lên mái nhà nhảy xuống đống cát trước sân , đau điếng , nhưng mà cũng có cảm giác bay được 1 chút .

hì, mình ko viết tiếng ANh vì cảm thấy ngôn ngữ đó ko thể diễn tả được sâu những điều mình muốn nói . Oh my Bad English ^ ^
O troi Oi!!! Treo len mai nha va nhay xuong... tatuan luyen cung phu ghe qua, dduoc ddi xuong nui roi ddo :lol

LdyKlutzy

Post by LdyKlutzy » Mar 23rd, '06, 01:17

I swear, I can feel myself being stucked into K-Drama world xD.

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 24th, '06, 05:08

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:47, edited 1 time in total.

LdyKlutzy

Post by LdyKlutzy » Mar 25th, '06, 21:23

debstuh wrote:
LdyKlutzy wrote:I swear, I can feel myself being stucked into K-Drama world xD.
haha! getting sucked into the K-Drama world. x] you'll have lots of fun watching them. but some a tear jerkers. hehe you should watch Goong. its good! =]

your from the san gabriel valley right? SGV. hehe good ole sg. do you go to sghs? or gabrielino?
I'm currently watching Goong and Heaven Tree. I just finished My Girl >;D
Yea, I live in the ghetto SGV XD.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Mar 25th, '06, 21:26

Praye wrote:
Hahaha... and don't forget, we did the costume thingy as well, i wore my mommy's dresses and took a rope tied it at waistline... that was the only way I knew who to get those long sleeves :lol

Good times...Good times
Lol..I did that too!!!!! I wasn't allowed to cut anything so that was the only way I could make the costume look right...Lol :lol

Saint

Post by Saint » Mar 25th, '06, 21:53

count me in ^_^ viet that is.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Mar 26th, '06, 07:28

Welcome to the Viet thread here :mrgreen:

btw....was wondering if anyone here knows where I can dl My MVP Valentine. I tried the torrent on JEM but it isn't working :cry:

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Mar 26th, '06, 07:50

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:47, edited 1 time in total.

LdyKlutzy

Post by LdyKlutzy » Mar 26th, '06, 18:34

debstuh wrote:
LdyKlutzy wrote:
debstuh wrote:
haha! getting sucked into the K-Drama world. x] you'll have lots of fun watching them. but some a tear jerkers. hehe you should watch Goong. its good! =]

your from the san gabriel valley right? SGV. hehe good ole sg. do you go to sghs? or gabrielino?
I'm currently watching Goong and Heaven Tree. I just finished My Girl >;D
Yea, I live in the ghetto SGV XD.
ohh. how's heaven tree? i was thinking of downloading it, but it looked so sad! but it looks good at the same time. lol i'm like hmm...my mom's watching my girl. she's all hooked! lol she loves it. i'm currently watching goong too. =] ahh in love with it. lol

ghetto SGV. i've heard that a lot. lol i went to sghs. a little ghetto too. hehe :P ahh don't you love the 626 area..
Well I know Heaven Tree is sad, but it's pretty good. My mom is addicted to My Girl too! xD I remember when I finally got the last couple of eps into a dvd, she stayed up until 1 am finishing it. Of course I love the 626 area xP I grew up in this area >;D