[TwDrama] Bump Off Lover (CTV/GTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
aSn*GrL

[TwDrama] Bump Off Lover (CTV/GTV, 2006)

Post by aSn*GrL » Jan 28th, '06, 10:17

http://www.ctv.com.tw/event/2006/kill/

this is the new serie after It started with a kiss

cees

Post by cees » Jan 28th, '06, 10:20

wow......btw u opened 2 threads

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jan 28th, '06, 20:17

The series looks kinda interesting. Nice ava cees!

seika

Post by seika » Jan 29th, '06, 05:30

http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/S051420060211P/
http://www.3john.com.tw/fine/isa17/isa17.htm

Here's two other links if people are interested.
It is a suspense/thriller drama about a pair of twins with different personalities. Then one day one of them gets murdered and the other is determined to find the killer. However, along the way she uncovers dark secrets of the people around her....
but...who is the real killer?

vis

Post by vis » Jan 29th, '06, 13:24

WOW! Sounds really interesting XD Can't wait for it to start! Do u know when exactly it'll be aired? I dun follow It started with a kiss....

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Feb 9th, '06, 01:42

I'm looking forward to this show. I love suspense/thriller genre. They just don't make enough.

vis

Post by vis » Feb 19th, '06, 16:36

"It started with a kiss" ended last week~~ I wonder if this means that Bump Off Lover will be aired today? XD *hopes so* Also hope that someone will upload it here :D

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 19th, '06, 22:10

^^i've posted the link for the YDY version in my signature. :-)

vis

Post by vis » Feb 19th, '06, 22:34

COOL! Thank you so much for the link XD It'd be great if you could post the link for Bump Off Love here in the future ;P *hint, hint* Though I'll remember to check the post u first posted it at ^^;;;; Didn't think of looking there at all!!!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 20th, '06, 02:02

vis wrote:COOL! Thank you so much for the link XD It'd be great if you could post the link for Bump Off Love here in the future ;P *hint, hint* Though I'll remember to check the post u first posted it at ^^;;;; Didn't think of looking there at all!!!
if you mean the link to the YDY page, i don't mind doing that. here it is: http://bt.ydy.com/index.php?language=cn ... &submit=Go

however, if you meant posting up the torrents on the main torrent page, i won't be doing that. i decided not to post any more off-tracker torrents here because there's just so much confusion about stats and seeds...that's why i provide the link to the actual YDY page, so that you can see the stats for yourself. also, the torrents eventually get removed (similar to what happened for DBY and PTF) and then there's all this confusion about where the torrents went. i've decided that it's just easier for me to help out this way. :-)

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Feb 20th, '06, 02:12

Sounds pretty cool. I agree, there aren't enough mystery-suspense series out there. The twins + tragedy theme reminds me of Mars. Is this an original series, or based off another comic?

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 20th, '06, 04:48

thank habukie for the link
btw everyone, i'll upload this series into my clubbox later on :-)

buffyjen20

Post by buffyjen20 » Feb 20th, '06, 16:45

out of topic..(sorry)
habukie
can i ask from wat series is ur avatar...
coz i also lyk joe chen....
can u post a direct link wer i can download it...
thanks..

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 20th, '06, 18:38

buffyjen20 wrote:out of topic..(sorry)
habukie
thanks..
qiaoen is my favorite chinese actress. :D the series that the picture is from is called "Ai Shang Qian Jing Mei Mei". it's been translated into english as "In Love With A Girl" or "In Love With A Senorita". qiaoen starred in this series along with mengzhe from 5566 and yurong from 183 club. the series is not available very much anymore. in fact, the direct download links that were posted in the chinese clubbox thread no longer work. and i checked on BTChina, and there is one torrent, but no seeds. sorry.

buffyjen20

Post by buffyjen20 » Feb 20th, '06, 21:54

habukie wrote:
buffyjen20 wrote:out of topic..(sorry)
habukie
thanks..
qiaoen is my favorite chinese actress. :D the series that the picture is from is called "Ai Shang Qian Jing Mei Mei". it's been translated into english as "In Love With A Girl" or "In Love With A Senorita". qiaoen starred in this series along with mengzhe from 5566 and yurong from 183 club. the series is not available very much anymore. in fact, the direct download links that were posted in the chinese clubbox thread no longer work. and i checked on BTChina, and there is one torrent, but no seeds. sorry.
ohhh... its sad.......
i really like her...
i've read several topic abt it..they say she is pretty good in that series...
i search for it in youtube but no one uploaded it....
i really want to see it....
thank for the reply....

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Feb 20th, '06, 23:27

I always knew HS were tough, especially for boys. But to see Kejie getting bullied the way he did was bruetal.

chunfung
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by chunfung » Feb 22nd, '06, 18:02

I have uploaded the first epsiode :wub: the first ep. was great ^^ creepy and mysterious !! :crazy:

Romance

Post by Romance » Feb 23rd, '06, 01:09

oh sounds like my coup of tea, hopes for subs :P

chunfung
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by chunfung » Feb 25th, '06, 19:19

Anyone intrested to sub this serie? i would like to join ^^

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 26th, '06, 19:39

episode 2 YDY is up! click on the link in my signature for the YDY link.

hankiiepanky

Post by hankiiepanky » Feb 28th, '06, 22:27

are there english subs for this series?? it sounds good

chunfung
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by chunfung » Mar 3rd, '06, 12:51

ANYONE INTRESTED TO JOIN THE SUB TEAM? PLZ PM !! :wub:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 5th, '06, 21:06

ep 3 YDY is up! click on link in my signature for the YDY link.

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Mar 6th, '06, 01:00

dou know if those YDY version are the capture from GTV or CTV b/c i read that GTV are the full versiona nd CTV broadcasting cuts like 30 mns of the dramas episodes

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 6th, '06, 02:59

^^really? i know that there are times when a series will be aired on different stations, but i've never heard of any of them cutting stuff. that being said, both the YDY and Icefish sites list the source as 中視, which i believe is CTV. i'm not actually watching this, so i can't confirm that the YDY rips are actually from CTV. sorry. :-)

edit: ok, so i was just reading around the AF thread for Bump Off Lover, and apparently there is confirmation that the YDY episodes are CTV and have cut scenes. but the problem is that only Icefish's episode 2 is GTV. episode one and three are CTV, just like the YDY ones.
Last edited by habukie on Mar 6th, '06, 03:22, edited 1 time in total.

Smiley_18

Post by Smiley_18 » Mar 6th, '06, 03:17

I saw the first ep and it was good. :D Looking forward watching the rest.

aibiwashere

Post by aibiwashere » Mar 6th, '06, 03:21

I finally watched the first episode, it was really creepy and it's weird to watch all these people from Devil Beside You in it.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 6th, '06, 06:41

new update! please ignore my previous post. YDY now has the GTV (aka full versions) for this series. i will be updating the link in my signature so that you can find those episodes. oh, and please note that GTV is one week behind CTV releases, so that's why they only have up to episode 2 at the moment.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Mar 6th, '06, 06:45

habukie wrote:new update! please ignore my previous post. YDY now has the GTV (aka full versions) for this series. i will be updating the link in my signature so that you can find those episodes. oh, and please note that GTV is one week behind CTV releases, so that's why they only have up to episode 2 at the moment.
:blink i had eps 3 YDY(just finished download), and i think it's full version too(1hr11mins), will they release another eps 3 YDY next week? so confuse right here
also, i heard that eps 2 of YDY has been cut and that's is the only eps that has been cut so far

seika

Post by seika » Mar 6th, '06, 06:54

Definitely watch the GTV version; 30 minutes is alot to cut. A lot of the confusion is cleared up after watching the GTV version. CTV's episode 2 is very choppy. Tthe death of Yi-jing was so abrupt that it didn't make much sense to me. Well after the GTV version many things were cleared up.
Gi-Ma-Mi wrote: :blink i had eps 3 YDY(just finished download), and i think it's full version too(1hr11mins), will they release another eps 3 YDY next week? so confuse right here
also, i heard that eps 2 of YDY has been cut and that's is the only eps that has been cut so far
Nope, the episode 3 on YDY right now is the cut (CTV) version. I'm pretty sure the 3rd episode is cut, just like the second one,l since some scenes felt really sudden and didn't flow. It just felt cut to me. The question is how much of it did they cut. For the first episode, they didn't cut very much, but for the second they cut a lot.
Last edited by seika on Mar 6th, '06, 07:05, edited 3 times in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 6th, '06, 06:59

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:
habukie wrote:new update! please ignore my previous post. YDY now has the GTV (aka full versions) for this series. i will be updating the link in my signature so that you can find those episodes. oh, and please note that GTV is one week behind CTV releases, so that's why they only have up to episode 2 at the moment.
:blink i had eps 3 YDY(just finished download), and i think it's full version too(1hr11mins), will they release another eps 3 YDY next week? so confuse right here
well, as i stated before, i'm not actually watching this series. so i haven't downloaded anything and am unaware of the length of the episodes. however, the new torrent at YDY specifies "complete" next to it for the episodes 1 & 2 that are from GTV. so either it's both or just episode 2 that was missing scenes. i don't know for sure. the impression i got from AF was that both episode one and two were missing scenes, but it was more obvious with episode 2, since there was a complete version provided for that one at icefish, so you could compare. of course, i could be misinterpreting the posts. if you want, just download episode one (out of the combined GTV torrent at YDY) and compare with your original CTV episode one. or if no one wants to do it, i'll do it. i'm still not sure i'm going to watch this, but i'd rather have all the speculation put to rest. :D

edit: ok, i've downloaded episode one for both CTV and GTV from YDY. it seems that they are pretty similar in length, enough to be negligible. so i think i can tentatively confirm what Gi-Ma-Mi was saying about only episode 2 CTV being cut short. :-)

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Mar 7th, '06, 00:20

I'm interested in translating this really good suspense/thriller drama. I would need someone else to time it.

Although, I never liked Angela Zheng's performance (I still don't), but the other casts make it worthwhile, espeically the 17 year old boy whose completely in love with the dead twin sister. Speaking of the dead, I thought it was too obvious just to make the teacher the culprit. So I was pleasantly surprised to see how they shifted the focus from the teacher to someone else (plural). And, the way they did it was very subtle. It's almost creepy. Because, it felt as if the whole floor beneath you just crumpled and anybody in that new building at that time could be the killer.

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Mar 7th, '06, 03:29

^^ great to know if only i know how to time the subs -_-' i haven't watch it yet im hoping someone to subbed it so yeh...but i wanted to watch the themevideo b/c i realized there's none in the first episode and i watch it for about a minute at late night with my sis and suddenly it hsow her on the horse ride adn this mask guy the msuic was creepy...it scared me so i clsoed the video and when teh subs are out i deicded to watch it in the afternoon or morning lol...it's not that im that scrared but if i watch creppy/scary stuff at night i end thinking stuff in my head while i try to sleep...

Ai Ming

Post by Ai Ming » Mar 7th, '06, 03:35

I can help to time the subs but it takes a bit of time since I got few computer projects. maybe there is someone out there can help me with it also. I can try to if you have finished the subtitle. just send to aiming84@hotmail.com. :-)

Grapz

Post by Grapz » Mar 7th, '06, 16:44

can sum1 translate the typing at the end of episode 1? where he goes onto the site lol. i can't read chinese :(, but i can understand pretty much all of it

thx

chunfung
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by chunfung » Mar 7th, '06, 21:16

BUMP OFF LOVER Subbing Team

Translator: Kumaxelll
Timing: chunfung

anyone wants to join ? :wub:

Ai Ming

Post by Ai Ming » Mar 8th, '06, 04:59

I can help with the timing if you guys want any help. if subtitle I'm not so sure cause it's quite difficult for me to find the right words to translate it to english.

babyblueangel

Post by babyblueangel » Mar 11th, '06, 04:14

im glad to hear this series is going to be subbed =] will you guys be subbing the uncensored version (full version)? i really appreciate u guys for doing this! *cheers*

2_amyish

Post by 2_amyish » Mar 11th, '06, 04:23

do you know what bump off lover is all about?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 12th, '06, 09:17

2_amyish wrote:do you know what bump off lover is all about?
did you find the wiki yet? here's the link. it's a short synopsis...but it's a mystery/thriller, so they probably don't want to give too much away. :-)

2_amyish

Post by 2_amyish » Mar 13th, '06, 01:55

OOOOOOOOO.. ICIC :O

chunfung
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by chunfung » Mar 14th, '06, 13:23

I like the serie, it's diffrent from all the other taiwanese series i think ;)

octane

Post by octane » Mar 19th, '06, 02:36

I am watching this series,
finally something different in taiwan series,
but I hate the way, the channel that airing this series keep
cutting (editing) the series.
that's why now I watch the GTV version, its late by one week
compare to other channel, but at least its full version, the plot
run more smooth

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Mar 20th, '06, 17:57

I'm full version all the way. The plot is more intriguing and intense with the "missing" part. Because, now I'm not too sure sure how the girl died. Was the girl in the wrong place, at the wrong time? Or, was it her attempt to make someone remember her? Or, was there really an anonymous psycho out to get her?

With the missing part, you get more of the backstory for the 17 year old boy. You know where is he coming from. You kind of understand why the boy rather die than talk the police.

In any case, I'm looking forward to episode 5 (full version).

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Mar 21st, '06, 19:23

WOOOOOOW.. this series is very very gooood..not even close to what i have been expecting) anyway its awsome.. even thou I dont like mystery I was very surprized that I exually enjoyed this one (1st ep)... very good plot, good acting, and something diff. for a change..
thxxx to all the people that do the subs, you guys are awsome :cry: (tear-tear
)
Last edited by guccijana on Apr 2nd, '06, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.

chunfung
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by chunfung » Mar 27th, '06, 20:31

Anyone know how many epsiodes is going to be?

ct1111

Post by ct1111 » Mar 29th, '06, 15:07

chunfung wrote:Anyone know how many epsiodes is going to be?
10, if i'm not wrong

aibiwashere

Post by aibiwashere » Apr 2nd, '06, 02:33

Does anyone have the opening song and can upload it? I don't know who sings it or what the title is :\

Resie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Resie » May 2nd, '06, 08:15

Both songs are sung by Angela Chang who plays both of the twins. I have them if anyone wants them~ Pm me for a link ^^ They are called Kou Dai De Tian Kong and Yin Xing De Chi Bang to my knowledge. :lol

Resie

kodoko

Post by kodoko » May 2nd, '06, 13:52

I seldom watch Taiwanese drama or even any chinese drama for quite some time. In fact, I have not watched any chinese drama for almost a year and this is the first time I post in chinese drama forum. I made the exception due to my online friend ' s recommendation. I am really glad I listen to her suggestion. But now, I am making a 'rare' appearance to show my appreciation to my online d-addict friend.

Thanks guccijana. :D

Taiwanese drama are normally draggy and slow paced. I must say this drama is unique and rekindled my interest in chinese drama. I like the way how the story unfolds and it actually keep you guessing who is the actual murderer. But the way the drama is structured, eg chapter 1,2,3... It seems to be very Japanese-styled. I hope that not by any chance that this drama is based any manga. This would be a big leap for taiwanese drama.

xava

Post by xava » Oct 6th, '06, 05:09

Anybody have Bump Off Lover OST, please share to my streamload id : xava, thanks a lot.

octane

Post by octane » Oct 8th, '06, 03:00

kodoko wrote:I seldom watch Taiwanese drama or even any chinese drama for quite some time. In fact, I have not watched any chinese drama for almost a year and this is the first time I post in chinese drama forum. I made the exception due to my online friend ' s recommendation. I am really glad I listen to her suggestion. But now, I am making a 'rare' appearance to show my appreciation to my online d-addict friend.

Thanks guccijana. :D

Taiwanese drama are normally draggy and slow paced. I must say this drama is unique and rekindled my interest in chinese drama. I like the way how the story unfolds and it actually keep you guessing who is the actual murderer. But the way the drama is structured, eg chapter 1,2,3... It seems to be very Japanese-styled. I hope that not by any chance that this drama is based any manga. This would be a big leap for taiwanese drama.
no worry, this is a original production (story plot, director, etc) from Taiwan.

octane

Post by octane » Oct 8th, '06, 03:02

chunfung wrote:Anyone know how many epsiodes is going to be?
only 14 episodes (DVD or GTV version)
another version have 13 episodes because it have been reedited (cut) by the channel that was airing the show (don't watch that version if you can find the 14 episodes version, because the director and producer of the show was so piss about it, they actually "screw" the channel at their own forum)

octane

Post by octane » Oct 8th, '06, 03:03

xava wrote:Anybody have Bump Off Lover OST, please share to my streamload id : xava, thanks a lot.
there is no OST for this show
but the theme song and end song
can be find in Angela's Album

octane

Post by octane » Oct 24th, '06, 02:08

new pic of Angela...
Attachments
untitled_1132.JPG
untitled_1132.JPG (4.67 KiB) Viewed 6201 times
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (6.94 KiB) Viewed 6205 times
U1817P28T3D1282242F326DT20061013013548.JPG
U1817P28T3D1282242F326DT20061013013548.JPG (59.35 KiB) Viewed 6207 times
5d21150cb3.jpg
5d21150cb3.jpg (27.16 KiB) Viewed 6207 times

octane

Post by octane » Nov 10th, '06, 04:40

ANG's new pictures from ELLE
Attachments
20061108ELLE-Angela-1-M_hAqtao1lMtmA.jpg
20061108ELLE-Angela-1-M_hAqtao1lMtmA.jpg (60.31 KiB) Viewed 6190 times
20061108ELLE-Angela-3-M_uaNm9R85Fevj.jpg
20061108ELLE-Angela-3-M_uaNm9R85Fevj.jpg (50.62 KiB) Viewed 6190 times
20061108ELLE-Angela-6-M_ElwP0FU0xKTQ.jpg
20061108ELLE-Angela-6-M_ElwP0FU0xKTQ.jpg (49.27 KiB) Viewed 6190 times

octane

Post by octane » Nov 22nd, '06, 18:28

Attachments
today-show7.jpg
today-show7.jpg (33.62 KiB) Viewed 6179 times
268468913.jpg
268468913.jpg (15.68 KiB) Viewed 6187 times

flaming turkey

Post by flaming turkey » Dec 7th, '06, 23:37

I've been trying to get into this series, but I got kind of creeped out halfway through episode 2 (yes, already). There's something very unsettling about it, although it is a very interesting concept. If I'm not incorrect, I think I already know who the "killer" is. And because I think I know, it makes it more creepy. (I'm not gonna read previous pages because I don't want to read spoilers yet until I'm sure that I will give up on watching this).

The songs are really good actually (the theme songs). I really didn't pay much attention to Angela's Pandora album until I watched the one episode of this show.

molmol

Post by molmol » Dec 14th, '06, 06:13

This drama definitely stands out from the typical tw teenie dramas...

i like how it focus on teenager's psychological problems, which i can relate a lot to...
i think it's good for teens and parents wit teenage children, they can all learn something from it.. other than simply watching endless love triangle stories lolz..

octane

Post by octane » Dec 20th, '06, 03:01

flaming turkey wrote:I've been trying to get into this series, but I got kind of creeped out halfway through episode 2 (yes, already). There's something very unsettling about it, although it is a very interesting concept. If I'm not incorrect, I think I already know who the "killer" is. And because I think I know, it makes it more creepy. (I'm not gonna read previous pages because I don't want to read spoilers yet until I'm sure that I will give up on watching this).

The songs are really good actually (the theme songs). I really didn't pay much attention to Angela's Pandora album until I watched the one episode of this show.
who do u think the killer is
see if you r right
also
Angelas' new album is going to be out soon :)
Attachments
untitl.JPG
untitl.JPG (6.58 KiB) Viewed 6163 times
100000002006121920094829_z_Xgc2XGqrj9e8.jpg
100000002006121920094829_z_Xgc2XGqrj9e8.jpg (61.56 KiB) Viewed 6165 times

octane

Post by octane » Jan 4th, '07, 18:51

ANGs' new album is out :)
Attachments
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (50.69 KiB) Viewed 6257 times
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (11.27 KiB) Viewed 6259 times
c1004603049.png
c1004603049.png (5.21 KiB) Viewed 6262 times

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Jan 13th, '07, 12:04

yup i enjoyed it! it's quite different from all the cheesy taiwan drama. Can't wait for the subs to come out! although i think i kinda know who is responsible for the murder. but poor zou ke jie! very innocent and cute!

lovesamz

Post by lovesamz » Jan 15th, '07, 08:21

Would anyone happen to know where I could find the OST to this series, the theme song is soooo good. Thanks so much.

wallflower

Post by wallflower » Apr 16th, '07, 09:02

IMO, this drama needs to be more recognized because it is so UNIQUE from all the c-dramas. It's not historical nor is it about a love triangle, and that is why I fell in love with this drama<3
Thriller in cdramas are not common, I suppose. This drama is one of those great dramas that come once in a blue moon that is a must-watch<333 :D

I also love the poetic 'quotes' I shall call them in the beginning of each episode. [=

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Apr 16th, '07, 09:10

I definitely agree. This series is a class of its own. I think it's about time people start watching stuff other than lame romantic comedies, soap operas or those so-called idol dramas... Funny thing is, I've seen people criticize this series. And guess what kind of dramas these people like? :whistling:

Skibblu

Post by Skibblu » Jul 19th, '07, 23:00

I loved it. I heard my friend rambling about it in school a year ago and didn't bother, since it was on cable and sounded plain creepy (as in ghost-like...which scared it). I decide to watch this because I didn't feel like watching lovey dovey crap and want to hear mando. So bang! I watched it and I'm definantly glad I did!

I also think this drama should be recognised. Seriously. It's unique. The whole plot. The 'meaning' behind everything too. It's creepy in its sense of reality as well. Not to mention...It's something that's original. Not from a manga which is the lovely trend going on atm. I should bug my friends to watch it, but they are all fangirling at Jdorama. XOO

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jul 22nd, '07, 17:05

I feel the same way. I was sucked in by the intriguing yet ominous narrative at the beginning of each episode. Then, it's all about finding out who killed Yi Jing and why. The show is very dark and sometimes scary because it's rooted in reality. Everyone has an agenda and no one is as how they appear to be. :crazy: I think ppl who enjoy this show are those who like a little mystery and a bit dark materials mixed in. This show is definitely not for the faint of heart.

naive_nostalgia

Post by naive_nostalgia » Jul 25th, '07, 06:51

I love this show in each and every way.<3

Tezuk

Post by Tezuk » Sep 30th, '07, 19:55

hellloo, is the rest of this drama ever being subbed? Or if it is already, does anyone know where to find it?

Its too good for me not to see the end.

THHHANNNKKYOUUU

Babyitshind

Post by Babyitshind » Oct 1st, '07, 23:26

That show sounds like the new movie with lindsay lohan.. check it out..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0897361/

saby

Post by saby » Oct 27th, '07, 14:37

can someone please seed the torrent with eps from 1-14 ?

Ashiva

Post by Ashiva » Jan 19th, '08, 16:42

Bump Off Lover fanvid:
Song: Everything Goes by Club 8
Genre: Odd mix of mood and narrative vid
Warnings: Spoilers up to episode 1x12
Summary: This show is about pain... everything goes bad
Length: 2:54
Stream: Here
Download: wmv (28.1MB) or avi (xvid, 38MB) right click (save as...)