Post by Shorty » Mar 1st, '06, 04:57

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/ ... 59196_.jpg[/img]

Title: What Star Are You From
Producer: Kim Jong Hak
Director: Pyo Min Su (Full House)
Tentative airing date: Starting March 13, 2006, every Monday and Tuesday on MBC
Episodes:16 Episodes
Story:
Choi Seung Hui (Kim Rae Won), a scenario writer and film director, is troubled with his lover’s death. He met a girl similar to his lover and the story unfolds.
When Choi Seung Hui studied abroad, he received the news of his lover’s death by a traffic accident. He was very sad. He met the girl Kim Bok Sil (Jung Ryeo Won) who looks like his lover. But later knowing that she is the twin sister of his dead lover, he became very confused about his feelings on her.
He also suffered from a psychological syndrome of such as not stepping onto the sidewalk and washing hands 12 times a day.
Cast:
Kim Rae Won (Attic Cat, Love Story in Harvard)
as Choi Seung Hui
A scenario writer / gifted director.
Choi Seung Hui graduated from a film academy, majored in the movie directing. The first short film he made won a prize in a world movie festival, and held much public attention of him as a promising director.
Just when he took the advantage of the victory to make a long drive, his life braked. There’s the news of his lover’s death.

Jung Ryeo Won (My Name Is Kim Sam Shun, Autumn Showers)
as Kim Bok Sil
The twin sister of Choi Seung Hui’s dead lover.
A sunshine girl living in a remote village. She grew up in the village because of her unfortunate family background. Her life comes to a new chapter when she met Choi Seung Hui.

Park Si Hu
as Han Jeong Hun
A gentle and attractive financial group businessman who is an intimate high school senior of Choi Seung Hui.
During his search for Choi Seung Hui, who lives in seclusion, he meets Kim Bok Sil, an unrefined girl from the remote mountain area and falls in love with her.

Park Ji Yoon
as Yun Mi Hyeon
A perfect woman, the granddaughter of a plutocrat, who is intelligent in appearance and erudite in speech.
She doesn’t realize she admires Choi Seung Hee, the man who matched her well and spent time with her since childhood. At the same time, she comes to the destined rival relation with Kim Bok Sil.

Pictures:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/ ... 0120lk.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/ ... seungw.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/ ... 172011.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/ ... _NOOTR.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/ ... 0215bb.jpg[/img]

credit PChot/soompi
secondary source credit asianfanatics
image credits naver, ryeowon4u, newsis, kimraewon.cn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! Another drama featuring Kim Rae Won xD hehe. Although I'm not too fond of the plot, I'll still give it a try; due to the fact that I like both the leading characters. x]

(CORRECT ME IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES)
Last edited by Shorty on Mar 4th, '06, 04:18, edited 1 time in total.

dan12

Post by dan12 » Mar 1st, '06, 12:14

seems like a good show

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Mar 1st, '06, 12:26

Sound boring to me, twin sister of dead lover??? Don't think I will download. Thought Korea drama plots have improved so much in recent months, eg.. My Girl even has one scene making fun of korean dramas always have someone has terminal disease..

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 1st, '06, 13:05

kodoko wrote:Sound boring to me, twin sister of dead lover??? Don't think I will download. Thought Korea drama plots have improved so much in recent months, eg.. My Girl even has one scene making fun of korean dramas always have someone has terminal disease..
lo0ol i loved that scene in my girl..
but i think i will download this drama sound interesting :D

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Mar 2nd, '06, 04:34

love the cast!

dart

Post by dart » Mar 2nd, '06, 14:46

hi j/w when will this series be out and r u guys going to sub this and put it up on d-addicts?

vickimak

Post by vickimak » Mar 3rd, '06, 02:26

=OO i saw this at dramawiki !! i wanna watch this vicky ! hots guy and pretty girl =D

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 3rd, '06, 05:57

this kinda look interesting

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 3rd, '06, 06:38

When I saw Ryeo Won in MNIKSS, I thought that she looked like the type to play a leading role in a drama. But that doesn't mean I like her...too skinny...a JJH(Sassy Girl) rip-off---the stick version(sowee, I couldn't help myself).
KRW won't even do it for me nowadays. Gone were the days when he was one of my favorite actors... It must be the nightmare that are LSIH and attic cat.
I'll give it a try though, the last picture makes them look like a real couple.

in-sung

Drama Title

Post by in-sung » Mar 3rd, '06, 07:29

Just to let you know, they have changed the name of this drama from
"Princess/ Kong-ju-nim" to the new title:
"What Star are You From/ Naun-au-nu Byul-aesau Watni"
(I'm not good with romanization..)
Attachments
byul_teaser_i02.jpg
byul_teaser_i02.jpg (57.28 KiB) Viewed 6324 times

pr1nc355sp4rk13

Post by pr1nc355sp4rk13 » Mar 3rd, '06, 13:21

i sorta wanna see this just cus i like one of the actresses

cucumber

Post by cucumber » Mar 4th, '06, 02:58

omg omg...kim rae won is hot!!!!i cannot wait to see it...

Syuichi

Post by Syuichi » Mar 4th, '06, 03:11

Anything with Kim Rae Won in it is good.

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Mar 4th, '06, 05:17

Cute couple!!

So gonna watch this!!

shazai

Kim Rae Won's New Series MBC, "Which Star Are You From?

Post by shazai » Mar 9th, '06, 19:32

Title: Which Star Are You From 너 어느 별에서 왔니

Producer: Kim Jong Hak

Director: Pyo Min Su (Full House)

Airing date: Starting March 13, 2006, every Monday and Tuesday on MBC (16 episodes)

Story:
Choi Seung Hui (Kim Rae Won), a scenario writer and film director, is troubled with his lover’s death.
Three years after his lover's death, he met the girl Kim Bok Sil (Jung Ryeo Won) who looks like his lover. But later knowing that she is the twin sister of his dead lover, he became very confused about his feelings on her.
He also suffered from a psychological syndrome of such as not stepping onto the sidewalk and washing hands 12 times a day.

Cast:

Kim Rae Won (Attic Cat, Love Story in Harvard)
as Choi Seung Hui

A scenario writer, film director.
He studied in a U.S. college and later specialized in film directing at a Research Institute in New York. The first short film he made won a prize in a world movie festival, and held much public attention of him as a promising director.
Just when he took the advantage of the victory to make a long drive, his life braked. It happened so suddenly. He was driving the car when he crashed into a truck. His lover died, leaving him all alone, living a sad life. He stopped all activities, not leaving his living place for three whole years.
He was born with a wily and weird temperament and his lover’s death drives him to extremes. His obsessive-compulsive disorder gets worse. He washes his hands 12 times a day, refuses to eat anything he’s not tried before and never steps onto the sidewalk
He thinks he killed her lover driving so he doesn’t drive anymore. Burying himself in guilt, he doesn’t trust anybody. And when there’s anything not going in his ways, he loses temper. He can’t stand people regarding him as unimportant.
When he’s fed up with his own self and is feeling real lonely … a strange thing happens. A young girl which looks exactly like Hyu Su appears …

Jung Ryeo Won (My Name Is Kim Sam Soon, Autumn Showers)
as Hye Su
She was introduced by Han Jeong Hun to Choi Seung Hui in the award commemorative party of a world film festival. The two fell in love at first sight. She later died in a car accident.

also as Kim Bok Sil

A girl growing up in a small village of less then 30 people, in the remote mountainous area of Kangwang-Do. To get to the nearest town, it takes more than 2 hours of rugged car travel.
Her mother was hurt in a coal gas accident and left with an IQ of a ten-year-old. Her father abandoned them and left when she was born.
Her youth is buried in a sad family and in the mountains.
Nevertheless, she fights hard against fate with her resilient and easy-going character.
Her positive attitude towards life is a result of her living in hardships. In her wild imagination, she’s a singer, a news anchor, a teacher, a man and even an American. Her dream is visiting Jeju Island (but she hasn’t even been to Seoul). She hopes she can pass the college entrance exam and enter college, wear pretty clothes as an office lady after graduation. She will travel to walk every morning by subway and buy a beautiful house with her saved salaries. She will not marry but stay with her mom forever …
However, these are all dreams far away from reality. Just when she is angry with herself being stuck in the small village forever, her life comes to a turning point. That is, she meets Seung Hui …

Park Si Hu (Let's Get Married)
as Han Jeong Hun

Seung Hui’s high school senior, grandson of the founder of a big publication company.
He inherited his corporation head position from his father who lied of brain hemorrhage a year ago.
With straight family education, he has this serious, humble and matured character.
A typical weak-outside-but-tough-inside person, he holds on tight to his targets and always wants to win in whatever he does. He has silenced out all the accusations of his ruling power out of inheritance with his ability and sincerity.
To find Seung Hui who is living alone, he travels to the remote mountains untiringly. There he met a girl who looks exactly like Hye Su, saying to him impolitely, “Uncle, your prince syndrome is real serious!” And his nice attitude just can’t help changing …
In the beginning, he’s nice to this village girl Bok Sil out of sympathy. Inside, he looks down upon her but he pretends to be polite and nice. But his pretence is exposed by Bok Sil every time and he is embarrassed. In this way, slowly … unbelievably, he falls for her. He can’t understand himself doing this. She’s a high school drop-out living in the mountains and her mother is unmarried and mentally challenged.
Then one day, he finds out that she may be the lost granddaughter of Billionaire Lee. He’s the first to notice this and …

Kang Jung Hwa (Dae Jang Geum, Let's Go to the Beach)
as Yun Mi Hyeon

Billionaire Lee’s granddaughter, cousin of Hye Su, working in film music production.
She is proud of her ability to get to her present position but she actually got help from a director working in his grandfather’s corporation.
She and her cousin Hye Su who came back after studying aboard are like real sisters. Staying close with Hye Su and her lover Seung Hui, she unexpectedly develops a loving feeling towards Seung Hui. With Hye Su’s death, she has her chance to get close to Seung Hui.
Once day, she went with Jeong Hun to look for Seung Hui who’s hiding in the mountainous area. She backed off in panic by what she saw.

Production Note
The drama focuses on the virtues of a girl. They are simplicity, frankness, selflessness and trust on people, which are long forgotten by modern people. And the story tells how people around her are changed and turned pure as well.

Written by PChoi based on Chinese translation by 紫烟轻娆 of 韩剧热线 and news articles translated by akie
credits also go to: MBC official website, *indigoangel* of KRW thread who provides the Chinese translation of the characters profiles.

Links to official MBC drama sites:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/byul ... index.html

credits to soompi forums

I HOPE SOMEONE COULD SUB THIS SERIES :D IT looks interesting
Attachments
20060308150024.684.0.jpg
20060308150024.684.0.jpg (60.66 KiB) Viewed 5888 times

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Mar 9th, '06, 19:36

there is already a thread for this: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29935 :P
Last edited by bugsie on Mar 9th, '06, 19:50, edited 2 times in total.

shazai

Post by shazai » Mar 9th, '06, 19:39

sorry my fault

shazai

Post by shazai » Mar 9th, '06, 19:42

hope someone can sub this.... i just found out about this now

mms

Post by mms » Mar 11th, '06, 14:00

i was on jung ryu won (hee jin) side in my name is samsoon, so i'm definitely looking forward for this show. :D

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Mar 13th, '06, 05:33

jaycee05 wrote:When I saw Ryeo Won in MNIKSS, I thought that she looked like the type to play a leading role in a drama. But that doesn't mean I like her...too skinny...a JJH(Sassy Girl) rip-off---the stick version(sowee, I couldn't help myself).
KRW won't even do it for me nowadays. Gone were the days when he was one of my favorite actors... It must be the nightmare that are LSIH and attic cat.
I'll give it a try though, the last picture makes them look like a real couple.
i think you should complete attic cat, jaycee. The girl maybe ugly but it's a pretty good drama.

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Mar 13th, '06, 05:52

have you guys seen the music video? it't on youtube... there seems to be a lot of kissing scenes in this upcoming drama... =)

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 13th, '06, 09:08

Anyone has any idea what time issit airing on MBC? :scratch:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 13th, '06, 09:18

PsychoWabbit wrote:Anyone has any idea what time issit airing on MBC? :scratch:
I think it's airing the same time as the other dramas ^^ heheh u're gonna watch it live? if it's going to be on same time as Spring Waltz,I don't know which i'm going to choose XD!!

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 13th, '06, 12:19

Oh No... same time? hmmm... Gosh.. which one should i choose? :scratch:
Maybe I should try this one today.. cos I havent watch the ither one with subs yet...

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Mar 13th, '06, 12:25

This one looks like it'll be pretty cool to watch......a protagonist w/ OCD. :) At least something's new about it. The "he/she looks like the dead lover" thing has been done before. Oh well, it'll be nice to see KRW again......I haven't seen him do anything in a while (at least not that I can think of right now).

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Mar 14th, '06, 04:07

neonkinpatsu wrote:At least something's new about it. The "he/she looks like the dead lover" thing has been done before.
What other dramas have that type of structure if I may ask? (curious!)

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Mar 14th, '06, 04:12

tdkyo wrote:
neonkinpatsu wrote:At least something's new about it. The "he/she looks like the dead lover" thing has been done before.
I dunno about kdrams but there are quite a few Cdramas with the same structure either at the beginning of the series or at the end.

ex:
The Voyage of Emperor Qian Long to Jiang Nan
Dragon Love

Ssang

Post by Ssang » Mar 15th, '06, 07:32

After 2 episodes, I can recommend missing this drama. It's not too good and I can't imagine it being more than mediocre at best.

Ssang

Post by Ssang » Mar 15th, '06, 08:09

To add, not that the drama is totally bad. The best thing about the show is Kim Rae Won's acting and his chemistry with Ryu Won who is pulling in a good performance especially considering how she has two roles. The show is interesting in its uncovering the extent of KRW's loss and in showing how he'll go about interacting with Ryu Won's character. But I still get a very strong sense of the show being basically mediocre.

tbtang81

Post by tbtang81 » Mar 15th, '06, 17:59

tdkyo wrote:
Wasn't Summer Scent about a guy falling for a girl that looked like his dead lover?

Does anyone know if this is a comedy or a drama? It sounds like a drama, but I would be even more inclined to watch this if it is a comedy.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Mar 15th, '06, 18:08

I don't think it's a comedy, judging from the script.

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Mar 15th, '06, 18:12

tbtang81 wrote:
tdkyo wrote:
Wasn't Summer Scent about a guy falling for a girl that looked like his dead lover?
Summer Scent was about a guy falling for a girl that had his dead lover's heart (transplant).

Limpaway

Post by Limpaway » Mar 16th, '06, 16:59

Yeah the plot doesn't sound very interesting to me either. Kim Rae Won can't speak English. They should stop giving him English dialogue.

mms

Post by mms » Mar 16th, '06, 17:03

Limpaway wrote:Yeah the plot doesn't sound very interesting to me either. Kim Rae Won can't speak English. They should stop giving him English dialogue.
yeah, it's an english-speaking mismatch between the two leads judging from love story in harvard n my name is kim samsoon. i havnt watch this drama yet, still waiting for the subs patiently. but is he still being given many english lines in this drama? i'm giving it a try anyway cos ryuwon is cute.

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Mar 16th, '06, 19:30

Can anyone tell me the clubbox that carries this show =)?

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Mar 16th, '06, 19:34

Kim Rae Won can make ladies die just with his charming smile :wub:

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Mar 17th, '06, 01:25

Spike23 wrote:Can anyone tell me the clubbox that carries this show =)?
i believe japaneseguy's clubbox has it. or try naynay123

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Mar 18th, '06, 15:41

Problems in this drama:
* Music sucks
* Need more story with the previous girl and the guy
* Names are a bit, eh, well, could've been better. (Bok Shil?)

I am going to wait until the forth episode until I call quits.

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Mar 19th, '06, 00:50

i'm just wondering if anyone is going to sub this series?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 19th, '06, 05:02

yes there's a team working on the subs for this

um,,anybody watched this yet?
I dunno why but I still haven't watched the first episode even tho I already have it :unsure:

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Mar 19th, '06, 05:07

i have this with ChineseHardsubbed in my clubbox
the quality is really good eventhough the file is only ~300mb

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Mar 21st, '06, 23:30

is someone going to upload eps 3 & 4? I really wanna watch it & I cannot dl from clubbox...

Agiya

Post by Agiya » Mar 22nd, '06, 05:49

I am also looking forward to this drama to continue. Does anyone know when episode 3 and 4 will be coming out.

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Mar 22nd, '06, 11:54

Agiya wrote:I am also looking forward to this drama to continue. Does anyone know when episode 3 and 4 will be coming out.
I found eps 3 & 4 uploaded by imsky in soompi

Episode 04 in MU
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQYWC5FZ

Episode 03 in MU
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W6UTQYG7

Binaa2

Post by Binaa2 » Mar 22nd, '06, 12:18

CraZyaH wrote:yes there's a team working on the subs for this

I dunno why but I still haven't watched the first episode even tho I already have it :unsure:
Ive watched 1-3 will watch 4 tonight cause it finished dl this morning.
It's the first show i actually watch raw even though i dont understand what they say.
I still find this show pretty interresting so far.

Since the reviews and ratings are only so-so i guess im one of the few ones that
seem to enjoy it. (except for all who watch it mostly for krw)

Binaa2

Post by Binaa2 » Mar 22nd, '06, 12:24

Agiya wrote:I am also looking forward to this drama to continue. Does anyone know when episode 3 and 4 will be coming out.
I'm waiting for the regular guy/girl to upload it here on d-addicts.
If he/she isn't i can do it i guess.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 25th, '06, 06:50

Binaa2 wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:yes there's a team working on the subs for this

Ive watched 1-3 will watch 4 tonight cause it finished dl this morning.
It's the first show i actually watch raw even though i dont understand what they say.
I still find this show pretty interresting so far.

Since the reviews and ratings are only so-so i guess im one of the few ones that
seem to enjoy it. (except for all who watch it mostly for krw)
Ok I just watched till eppie 3,and I would say that I also enjoyed it XD

it started off kind of boring ( well because it was all convos and I don't speak korean lol)
but then it got better ^^

marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by marvelous » Mar 26th, '06, 15:58

This drama is bomb^^

Can't wait for 5 and 6..

Got really hooked after watching episode 3 and 4.

Good acting I would say. That girl is trying to portray dorky girl who never been to the city.

If you don't understand Korean, I can see how you wouldn't like this drama.

bioshiva07

Post by bioshiva07 » Mar 29th, '06, 02:24

i really like kim rae won and the girl (forgot her name) i've downloaded all the episdoes but since subs aren't out yet, not watching them. can't wait for them to come out!

bianca_icha

Post by bianca_icha » Mar 29th, '06, 07:42

hai.. can anybody help me ... i'm already DL this dramas but i have trouble to opened it, because i can't use bit torrent...:( so if u dont mind can u send me this series to my email at icha_bianca@yahoo.com because i'm really want to see this dramas..ok thx a lots

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 29th, '06, 20:08

it seems good..

em_pangit

Post by em_pangit » Mar 30th, '06, 04:41

this drama seemed interesting... since Raewon's in it i'll give it a try...

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » Mar 31st, '06, 03:00

This is definitly a good drama. Ive gotten hooked on it after the 1st eps and it seems to get better with 3 and 4. 5 and 6 should be just as good. Thank to all who have uploaded this.

Agiya

Post by Agiya » Mar 31st, '06, 03:57

Yes, it is sooo good. Can someone please upload ep 5.6. THANK YOU.

Blue Szeto

Post by Blue Szeto » Mar 31st, '06, 10:15

does anyone know if subs are planned for this? i mean subs by fansubbers, no official ones which will be only provided on the dvds ^.^

SkyyBlue

Post by SkyyBlue » Mar 31st, '06, 11:23

Finished Ep. 6 I think, I forget which ep. I am but it's just getting to the good stuff can't wait for next week :lol

Agiya

Post by Agiya » Apr 1st, '06, 17:04

Hey, How did you get eps 5,6?
Last edited by Agiya on Apr 1st, '06, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Apr 1st, '06, 17:21

Blue Szeto wrote:does anyone know if subs are planned for this? i mean subs by fansubbers, no official ones which will be only provided on the dvds ^.^
heard that there's subteam working on this already

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Apr 1st, '06, 17:50

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:
Blue Szeto wrote:does anyone know if subs are planned for this? i mean subs by fansubbers, no official ones which will be only provided on the dvds ^.^
yes our team "WITH S2" are currently working on them :) ( heheh nice to finally put a name :P)

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 1st, '06, 18:26

CraZyaH wrote:
Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:
yes our team "WITH S2" are currently working on them :) ( heheh nice to finally put a name :P)
Nice to hear that CraZyaH, I can now start the download of Ep 2 :P

wwmoon85

Post by wwmoon85 » Apr 2nd, '06, 19:36

im really enjoying this drama..i was a lil skeptical because it sounded very similar to summer scent (which i hated by the way). But i liked Jung Ryeo Won in My name is Kim Sam Soon so i decided to give this a try. Can't wait for the subs for this series :D

rctan24

Post by rctan24 » Apr 3rd, '06, 21:27

does anybody know the title of the piece jung rye won was playing in episode one? The one she played first.

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » Apr 5th, '06, 01:55

Sorry to be intrusive, but I was wondering if this series has been dropped. It seems this series just stopped. If the person or persons have been very busy I am sorry for being rude. I dont know how to use clubbox cause I only know english. I would love to see this series continued if possible. Once again I am very sorry if I have offended the uploaders for this series. It started so good and since Im dont know how to use clubox I cannot contribute, but I can seed it.

Thanks
and again I apologize.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Apr 5th, '06, 08:42

xD I don't know how said the music on this drama sucked,but that person was sooo wrong XD!!! there's this song called Miracle by M to M played by the end of each episode XD it's a really nice song
hmmm I"ve uploaded it incase anybody else wanted it
http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2X7X ... PCPTJDS63Z

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Apr 5th, '06, 21:54

yep. i love that song too!! yesterday i was watching the first episode for the first and time and totally got hook over it.yes well at first i thought the plot was cheesy and i wasn't even going to bother by it. boy i was wrong. it is so good !!!!

and the song too because i keep playing it over and over again last night

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Apr 6th, '06, 00:44

I love that song too, CraZyaH. Don't know why but I find this drama interesting right after the first episode. I find it funny somehow, but I heard it will be a tearjerker later. Anyway, I'm glad that the drama is getting good comments and the rating is raising up. It was even in the first place for 3 times already for evening drama.

bioshiva07

Post by bioshiva07 » Apr 6th, '06, 22:30

i have most of the episodes downloaded, but i haven't watched them b/c i can't understand kroean...hope someone subs these! i can't wait to watch KRW!

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Apr 7th, '06, 05:26

Sub for ep01 is already out :)

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Apr 7th, '06, 05:35

is it really going to be a tearjerker?

damn.i already watched the first episode and it was so good.

i usually avoid sad drama...

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Apr 7th, '06, 06:55

It's supposed to be sad later, I guess, but for now, I find it funny.

dan12

Post by dan12 » Apr 10th, '06, 10:27

this drama is bad ass

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Apr 10th, '06, 20:54

^ the story might be soooooo typical,but the acting and characters make up for it XD!
and I think making it turn sad later on would be good ,but I just hope nobody dies lol

I'm also glad it's getting good ratings, I never liked Kim Rae Won,but I love him now :wub: lol
anybody watching the raw episodes?

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Apr 12th, '06, 02:46

u can get LQ episodes at my clubbox

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Apr 12th, '06, 03:01

CraZyaH wrote:^ the story might be soooooo typical,but the acting and characters make up for it XD!
and I think making it turn sad later on would be good ,but I just hope nobody dies lol

I'm also glad it's getting good ratings, I never liked Kim Rae Won,but I love him now :wub: lol
anybody watching the raw episodes?
Yea i like the acting is good.
Thus far its a good drama.

John11

Post by John11 » Apr 13th, '06, 08:35

CraZyaH wrote:xD I don't know how said the music on this drama sucked,but that person was sooo wrong XD!!! there's this song called Miracle by M to M played by the end of each episode XD it's a really nice song
hmmm I"ve uploaded it incase anybody else wanted it
http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2X7X ... PCPTJDS63Z
Can someone please reupload this song to another site please? (www.megaupload.com or www.rapidshare.de)
the yousendit like has expired.. thanks