[music]Lee Soo Young - Grace MV

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
Dare_Devil09

[music]Lee Soo Young - Grace MV

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Feb 26th, '06, 00:55

am not sure if am allowed to post something about music here

but I want to ask have someone seen this MV

I having problem understanding this MV if somone couold can they summarize this MV

for me....

This mv is good and all and the guy in here is soo cute he look like an anime :wub: :wub:

Tristiseye

Post by Tristiseye » Feb 26th, '06, 12:40

I'm not quite sure what the point of the M/V is either, as I've seen two versions of it.

So, the main guy (who was featured in the movie The King and The Clown as one translation puts it) is a scientist-- or perhaps, he's studying science in university. Anyway, he and the girl, with her hair pulled back, are working on some experiment (my guess is to figure out a way to power the hot air balloon), when the ingredients in the beaker explode, and I think blinds the main guy.

That's my guess as his vision is blurry when he sees the main girl,with the straight hair, as well as it's a big deal when his eyes can produce tears.

Anyway, the girl with the straight hair is obviously in love with the main guy; but the main guy and the girl with the hair in the braid are together.

The two girls have a talk, in which the girl with the hair in the braid cries.

The guy takes the girl with the straight hair in the hot air balloon ride-- what this signifies, I don't know. Maybe he likes her back?

Since I don't have access to the lyrics of the song, it's hard to say what the song is about and how it references to the m/v!

Hope this helped in some way!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Feb 26th, '06, 12:43

does someone have the mp3 of this song? and if you do... can you post a link as to where I can dl it from? thanks! =)

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Feb 26th, '06, 15:25

flipnicity wrote:does someone have the mp3 of this song? and if you do... can you post a link as to where I can dl it from? thanks! =)
here the song u wanted

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VML ... SU1NY1HNFY

enjoy

hihhi

Post by hihhi » Feb 26th, '06, 15:31

where can we could see the mv?
the song sounds great

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Feb 26th, '06, 15:45

hihhi wrote:where can we could see the mv?
the song sounds great

am uploading it right now :D :D

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Feb 26th, '06, 16:02

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 26th, '06, 16:20

Thx a lot for the the MV & mp3 of this song

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Feb 26th, '06, 19:10

thanks Dare_Devil09 for the MP3 and MV! =)

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Feb 27th, '06, 18:06

My interpretation of both parts (apparently there's going to be a Part 3 :mrgreen: )

Main Girl = MG
Lee Jun Ki = LJK
Other Girl = OG

Sorry in advance for the disjointed summary - its because the editing and time frame of the MV is really confusing!

LJK's eyesight:

It is said, from reading soompi, that his eyesight was damaged in a chemistry experiment and as a result, the girl who was working with him donated ONE of her eyes to him.

This is why when you see OG crying, explaining the incident to MG, tears are flowing out of one eye, and it cuts to LJK who was laughing but then his friend pointed to his eye to show that a tear was coming out. So I don't think LJK was crying because of sadness - but because of his condition - if one eye cries - the other does too - poetic but a very very strange concept! (btw what is it with Korean MVs and eyesight?!?)

We see the effects of his damaged eyesight as when the MG rolls a can to him (where he smiles :wub: *possibly falling for MG?) he tries to return this gesture by rolling a can to MG but it INSTEAD rolls to OG (he winks and does that thing, flirting).

That part you might think that OG is his girlfriend but then MG grabs OG outside and seems to be pleading to her as she is angry that LJK is ignoring her signs that she likes him. So if OG was his girlfriend I don't think that MG would do that so openly - it is then that OG explains that LJK's eyesight is poor hence the can may have rolled to the wrong person (also when he clean runs past MG and her hand brushes against his).

The 'balloon' group are successful in getting their hot air balloon to fly and so they celebrate with a few drinks around the fire. MG gets drunk as she is upset about LJK's eyesight and also, may feel that his eyesight hinders their chance of getting together. (I don't know why though - LJK may feel embarassed?) LJK looks over at her when she stumbles over to OG (does he know that she knows? or is he developing feelings for her?) and then you see him piggy back her where MG's tear flows down LJK's face - it is then that he realises that MG is in love with him.

The balloon ride : MG is taken up to overcome her fears of height and who better to do it that LJK. So they are both up together alone, there is a romantic side to this as they are away from everyone, from everything. He places his hand over hers to calm her anxiety yet...is it also a sign of love?

Kendo fight : This represents the frustration MG feels about knowing it's impossible to be with LJK - she indicates her knowledge of his eyesight through this. Also when she walks away at the end she cries again because of his eyesight/her love for him. This fight may be symbolic that she fights and fights to gain LJK's love and she wins, he begins to fall in love with her back finally BUT they can never be together hence her walking away crying.

What REALLY confuses me is when the little girl comes in Part 2
:crazy:. It seems she is related to OG but in what way is ambiguous. Also the relationship between LJK and OG as you see them walk away together at the end of Part 2 is questionable. But it is a chance that LJK is only with OG as close close friends as he feels he owes her everything for donating an eye to him.

Ack ack sorry for the overly long read! Anyone else out there have any views on this MV..I may have missed something out

Lee Soo Young and Lee Jun Ki together is frikkin genius :lol

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Feb 27th, '06, 23:52

jellybean wrote:My interpretation of both parts (apparently there's going to be a Part 3 :mrgreen: )

Main Girl = MG
Lee Jun Ki = LJK
Other Girl = OG

Sorry in advance for the disjointed summary - its because the editing and time frame of the MV is really confusing!

LJK's eyesight:

It is said, from reading soompi, that his eyesight was damaged in a chemistry experiment and as a result, the girl who was working with him donated ONE of her eyes to him.

This is why when you see OG crying, explaining the incident to MG, tears are flowing out of one eye, and it cuts to LJK who was laughing but then his friend pointed to his eye to show that a tear was coming out. So I don't think LJK was crying because of sadness - but because of his condition - if one eye cries - the other does too - poetic but a very very strange concept! (btw what is it with Korean MVs and eyesight?!?)

We see the effects of his damaged eyesight as when the MG rolls a can to him (where he smiles :wub: *possibly falling for MG?) he tries to return this gesture by rolling a can to MG but it INSTEAD rolls to OG (he winks and does that thing, flirting).

That part you might think that OG is his girlfriend but then MG grabs OG outside and seems to be pleading to her as she is angry that LJK is ignoring her signs that she likes him. So if OG was his girlfriend I don't think that MG would do that so openly - it is then that OG explains that LJK's eyesight is poor hence the can may have rolled to the wrong person (also when he clean runs past MG and her hand brushes against his).

The 'balloon' group are successful in getting their hot air balloon to fly and so they celebrate with a few drinks around the fire. MG gets drunk as she is upset about LJK's eyesight and also, may feel that his eyesight hinders their chance of getting together. (I don't know why though - LJK may feel embarassed?) LJK looks over at her when she stumbles over to OG (does he know that she knows? or is he developing feelings for her?) and then you see him piggy back her where MG's tear flows down LJK's face - it is then that he realises that MG is in love with him.

The balloon ride : MG is taken up to overcome her fears of height and who better to do it that LJK. So they are both up together alone, there is a romantic side to this as they are away from everyone, from everything. He places his hand over hers to calm her anxiety yet...is it also a sign of love?

Kendo fight : This represents the frustration MG feels about knowing it's impossible to be with LJK - she indicates her knowledge of his eyesight through this. Also when she walks away at the end she cries again because of his eyesight/her love for him. This fight may be symbolic that she fights and fights to gain LJK's love and she wins, he begins to fall in love with her back finally BUT they can never be together hence her walking away crying.

What REALLY confuses me is when the little girl comes in Part 2
:crazy:. It seems she is related to OG but in what way is ambiguous. Also the relationship between LJK and OG as you see them walk away together at the end of Part 2 is questionable. But it is a chance that LJK is only with OG as close close friends as he feels he owes her everything for donating an eye to him.

Ack ack sorry for the overly long read! Anyone else out there have any views on this MV..I may have missed something out

Lee Soo Young and Lee Jun Ki together is frikkin genius :lol
THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR UR HELP :salut: :salut:

There a part 2 no way :w00t: :w00t: Can I please have please I beg u please I really want to see it :cry: I might go crazy of I don't :crazy: :crazy:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 2nd, '06, 22:55

if anyone is interested... heres the link for PART 2 of the music drama:

hgl99

Post by hgl99 » Mar 2nd, '06, 23:18

Dare_Devil09 wrote:here the mv with sub

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3S1Q ... UKJM43QD58
Thanks Dare_Devil09 for sharing the MV :-)

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 2nd, '06, 23:22

flipnicity wrote:if anyone is interested... heres the link for PART 2 of the music drama:

THANK DUDE :D :D :salut: :cheers:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 3rd, '06, 00:06

npz Dare_Devil09! ^^ glad I could help... buh I styll dont understand the story... the second part confuses me even more... I hope someone can explain it. =)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 3rd, '06, 00:10

the girls look in the first few minutes of the video made me laugh and think I would look at him the same way if I saw him in person LOL
:wub: :wub:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 3rd, '06, 00:16

CraZyaH wrote:the girls look in the first few minutes of the video made me laugh and think I would look at him the same way if I saw him in person LOL
crazyah I can see you doing worse if you were to actually see any of the celebs you love... especially Kim Jung Hoon... the poor guy might be on a stretcher after you finish jumping him! ahahahaha! :lol

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 3rd, '06, 00:19

flipnicity wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:the girls look in the first few minutes of the video made me laugh and think I would look at him the same way if I saw him in person LOL
I can see you doing worse if you were to actually see any of the celebs you love... especially Kim Jung Hoon... the poor guy might be on a stretcher! ahahahaha! :lol
hahahaha
actually I'm the shy type,lol I don't think I'd even be able to speak or look at him

*sigh* :wub: :wub: :wub:
lol

but,what's the whole "crying" thing about in that video :blink

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 3rd, '06, 03:56

flipnicity wrote:npz Dare_Devil09! ^^ glad I could help... buh I styll dont understand the story... the second part confuses me even more... I hope someone can explain it. =)

I totally agree with u on this 8) I think this is the most confusing MV I have seen so far there need to be a part 3 were everything is explain.....but I have to say I really like the song :thumright:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 3rd, '06, 04:00

yup yup! the song is really catchy... especially the chorus... its been on repeat! =)

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Mar 4th, '06, 11:42

Can some one pls upload the MV in another file sharing site?? Pls dun use Megaupload or YSI, i have been having sum problem with this 2 upload site, if can upload it in Clubbox is also much better

cees

Post by cees » Mar 4th, '06, 12:00

can some1 plz reupload the MV .........it said that the file has been removed or unavailible

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 12:07

well if you guys want... heres the youtube link for Parts 1 and 2:

(Part 1)

(Part 2)

cees

Post by cees » Mar 4th, '06, 12:16

but i want 2 dl it...i already saw it in youtube

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 12:17

oh I see... sorry... ^^

cees

Post by cees » Mar 4th, '06, 12:19

thanx anywayz

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 12:22

alright cees... Im uploading it right now... so gimme a few minutes... :D

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 13:34

alright heres the direct dl for Part 1. I dont have part 2 yet... buh I'll upload it also when I get it. ^^

http://rapidshare.de/files/14664646/ren ... s.avi.html

cees

Post by cees » Mar 4th, '06, 13:37

thanx flipnicity alot i will be waiting 4 part 2....really like this song

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 4th, '06, 13:38

flipnicity wrote:alright heres the direct dl for Part 1. I dont have part 2 yet... buh I'll upload it also when I get it. ^^

I have part 2 am uploading it right now :D

cees

Post by cees » Mar 4th, '06, 13:39

btw flipnicity it seems that i dl more than 30000 KB so i think i cant dl more .....so can u upload it somewhere else????? PLZ

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 13:39

npz cees! glad I could help. ^^ yeah this song is really catchy buh the videos are really confusing. X___x

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 13:41

Dare_Devil09 wrote:
flipnicity wrote:alright heres the direct dl for Part 1. I dont have part 2 yet... buh I'll upload it also when I get it. ^^

thanks Dare_Devil09! :lol

@cees: buh it took me so long to upload it! :unsure: well if you're willing to wait I'll upload it on YSI. :whistling:

edit: I know this is off topic... buh does anyone have or know where I can dl the HQ version of Hyori's video "Anymotion"?

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 4th, '06, 14:23

flipnicity wrote:
Dare_Devil09 wrote:

thanks Dare_Devil09! :lol

@cees: buh it took me so long to upload it! :unsure: well if you're willing to wait I'll upload it on YSI. :whistling:

edit: I know this is off topic... buh does anyone have or know where I can dl the HQ version of Hyori's video "Anymotion"?

Here is grace MV 2
http://rapidshare.de/files/14160785/Lee ... V.wmv.html

I have the Hyori Anymotion MV I will u-pload for u

cees

Post by cees » Mar 4th, '06, 14:27

thanx Dare_Devil09 for the link but i have the same problem as with the file that flipnicity uploaded.......bcoz i exceeded the limit 2 dl free so if u can upload it at megaupload or other host site that is free 2 dl

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 14:31

the YSI link for Part 1... hope it works! ^^

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3QXI ... 7G0ULH253O

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 14:33

I have the Hyori Anymotion MV I will u-pload for u
thanks Dare_Devil09! ^^

cees

Post by cees » Mar 4th, '06, 14:33

flipnicity wrote:the YSI link for Part 1... hope it works! ^^

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3QXI ... 7G0ULH253O
thanx flipnicity it worked and sorry if i troubled u

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 14:37

npz cees! =)

cees

Post by cees » Mar 4th, '06, 14:42

btw i have hyori's any motion......it is 222 MB so iam not sure if i can upload it

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 4th, '06, 14:43

how long is the movie?

cees

Post by cees » Mar 4th, '06, 14:44

it is a video clip......u can see it in youtube....i think u know the actor that is in the MV he is the 2nd actor in 'my girl'

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 4th, '06, 14:49

lo0o0ol i thought that it was a movie
i was so happy cause i love the actor beside i think the girl is very cute :P

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 15:00

btw i have hyori's any motion......it is 222 MB so iam not sure if i can upload it
its alright... I think Dare_Devil09 is uploading it... :-) I hope its a HQ one... cuz I have the LQ one... only 14 MB. :whistling:

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 4th, '06, 15:14

God... this video made me drop some huge tears
i hate it when a person love some1 and that some1 doesn't share the same feeling

cees

Post by cees » Mar 4th, '06, 15:17

meme104 dont u think that the song is amazing...i became attached to it after hearing it in one of the CB...i cant remember which one

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 15:24

@cees: I first heard it on Creidesca's CB... and tried to dl it off of her... buh I couldnt find it... so began my quest for "Grace". ^^

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 4th, '06, 15:26

lo0o0ol
i too remember hearing it in a clubbox

and yes i think the song is great
i am hearing it now :wub:

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 4th, '06, 17:52

flipnicity wrote:
its alright... I think Dare_Devil09 is uploading it... :-) I hope its a HQ one... cuz I have the LQ one... only 14 MB. :whistling:

Here u go the Hyori - Anymotion MV
http://www.sendspace.com/file/99d6rs

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 4th, '06, 17:57

flipnicity wrote:@cees: I first heard it on Creidesca's CB... and tried to dl it off of her... buh I couldnt find it... so began my quest for "Grace". ^^
oh :w00t: now I know where I heard that song!!! hehe

Edit: oh this is my 999 post! lol :unsure:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 18:13

Dare_Devil09 wrote:
Here u go the Hyori - Anymotion MV
http://www.sendspace.com/file/99d6rs
thanks for the link! :cheers:

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 4th, '06, 18:19

Haha. This might be one of those MVs where you can never quite understand what everything means. I've seen both parts and part 2 confuses me more than the first part.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 18:22

siggiepop wrote:Haha. This might be one of those MVs where you can never quite understand what everything means. I've seen both parts and part 2 confuses me more than the first part.
same here! Ive gotten different interpretations from people about whats going on... so Im even more confused. :whistling:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 4th, '06, 18:24

Edit: oh this is my 999 post! lol
one more post crazyah! you can do it! ^^ AJA AJA!!!

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 6th, '06, 18:09

did someone have a part 2 in clubbox and the song in mp3 lol
searching searching lol

Lee Jun Ki one the best cute actor lol

still it's a sad MV .... :cry:

cees

Post by cees » Mar 6th, '06, 18:33

here is the link 4 the new upload of grace mp3 ...enjoy....http://www.megaupload.com/sa/?d=0TJ4XM08

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 6th, '06, 18:34

thanx cees

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 12th, '06, 03:54

here

Lee Soo Young 3 mv

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0tvr8n

Hope this will clear everything for some,........but to be honest am still confuse

if anyone who have finish watching this MV can u please tell me what has happen

thank u :salut:

SassyWacky

Post by SassyWacky » Mar 12th, '06, 04:27

Thanks a lot flipnicity & Dare_Devil09 for the MVs. After listening to the song, I started to look for the MV too and I'm glad you guys are sharing them :D .

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Mar 12th, '06, 04:37

omg. i just found out that lee jun ki is in the mv! xD he looks so cute in there. =]

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 12th, '06, 14:13

Dare_Devil09: is this her new song? buh its styll a continuation of the "Grace storyline"? thanks for sharing! ^^

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 12th, '06, 15:53

flipnicity wrote:Dare_Devil09: is this her new song? buh its styll a continuation of the "Grace storyline"? thanks for sharing! ^^

yeah it a new song but continuation of the MV 1 and 2

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Mar 12th, '06, 19:07

love the new song, ahhh clears the storyline slightly. Spoiler::
LJK and the main girl can't be together despite LJK having feelings for her because he owes his life in gratitude for that other chick for donating one of her eyes to him. SO sad!
The part when he kisses her forehead :wub:
Last edited by jellybean on Mar 12th, '06, 19:17, edited 3 times in total.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 12th, '06, 19:10

thanks for ruining the video jellybean! I havent even seen it yet! T___T

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Mar 12th, '06, 19:15

:crazy: sorry - i didn't know! That's my interpretation anyway - you might have a different opinion after watching it.

*edits last post*

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 12th, '06, 19:19

thats alright... I was bound to watch it sooner or later. ^^

dart

Post by dart » Mar 13th, '06, 01:41

does any one know where i can d/l grace plz n thanks to any1 dat can

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 13th, '06, 01:50

humm
HERE new video from GRACE name SECRET
Lee Soo Young - Secret MV (Feat. Lee Jun Ki)

I'm upload here ...
hope everyone like that!!! and now we understand more about Grace MV 1 and 2

NOW ''Secret'' MV 3

Lelaye

Post by Lelaye » Mar 13th, '06, 02:09

The 2nd one seemed like he liked the other girl but in the first one, it looked like JunKi liked the main girl. How frustrating,

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 13th, '06, 02:14

^^I thought the same too! actually when i first watched the videos, it was all confusing! i had to watch it a couple of times to really know what was going on. :|

angelatnyc

Post by angelatnyc » Mar 13th, '06, 03:32

Dare_Devil09 wrote:here

Lee Soo Young 3 mv

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0tvr8n

Hope this will clear everything for some,........but to be honest am still confuse

if anyone who have finish watching this MV can u please tell me what has happen

thank u :salut:
QUOTE(jinlees @ Mar 12 2006, 08:17 AM)

the full summary of "Grace"...

fate makes us get close in a sudden.
if ask the reason of love, that's ridicious.
My heart flys away from my body already.

For handsome guy LJK, I joined the hot ballon club.
friend asked me "why did you join the club?"
I replied with similing " for a guy."
I wa happy to be there and saw LJK everyday,
but LJK seems don't pay much attention to me.
He and a girl named Xin are very close..but I don't care.
Later, I found LJK likes to play sword, then one day I followed him,
watched the performance, it's so cool...

Without his notice, I rolled a Coke to him, then run away.
Come back to club, I was excited, and waited, finally LJK
came, brought the same Coke I gave to him. I expected him
would roll the coke to me, but he rolled it to Xin.
I was so sad to see LJK and xin smiling together..

Finally, one day, when Xin and I were together, I told xin
how much I love JK and wanted xin to give hime up.
but Xin cried...and I found only her left eye had tears....
Xin told me the story..
xin and LJK are classmates, they are in the same hot ballon club,
and good buddies. LJK lost his eyes in an aciddent in front
of Xin.... then Xin gave one eye to him...
After heard the sad story, we cried together, xin has one eye has tears,
at the same time, LJK had tears in right eye too..

I was speechless, when see Xin crying, I know JK has tears
in the other place. I left. On the way back home, I saw LJK
running in a hurry and with tears in his right eye...
when he passed by me, I wanted to hold his hand, but had no couragement
at all. When I thought of JK and Xin having the same tears...I admit I lost to her..
nothing left.

Finally we made the hot ballon working successfully. We had a party, drinking
and singing..I drank a lot that day....later soberred up, I was on the back of JK,
and we were on the way back home..JK and xin were happily talking all the way..
I couldn't hold my tears...it/s flowing down my face...down JK's face...and kept
in my heart..

The next day, I decided to leave the Club. But when i opened the door with
determination, my eyes were covered..I was lead to an unknown place, after
a while, someone uncovered my eyes. I looked down , found I was in the basket
of "hot ballon". Turned back, I saw Jk, and he looked at me with complex feelings.
I turned back quicky and didn't want him to see me blush...But, suddently, JK
held my hand. By now, I realized he knows my heart all the time. Even we both didn't
say anything, but I understood what he wanted to say..
That is " I am sorry".
Because the "Sorry", he gave me the "hot ballon" journey,
another meaning of "I am sorry" is "impossible"..

Hot ballon landed, JK took Xin left.
I understood
"the guy who has the same tears with another girl, never leave my heart"
the tears isn't for the same matter, but also from the same person...

I want to end the love..
then ask JK for a fight to release my sadness, but tears...
I won ..and give blessing to them...

good bye, my love....
李俊基出演《GRACE》MV内容大概:送给看不懂的亲们

命运在一瞬间靠近
要问爱情的理由,那是可笑的
我的心已经离开了心脏

我为了花美男俊基要进热气球俱乐部
辛菲问我:“你到这个社团干吗?”
我笑着对她说为了一个人
我在那过的很快乐,每天都可以看到俊基,心里有种幸福的感觉充溢着
但俊基好象并没有特别关注我,他和另一个叫欣的特别的好
我并不在意,不久后,我发现俊基很喜欢剑道,于是有一天我跟在他的后面看着他舞剑````
真的很帅```而且在他不注意的时候我还滚了一瓶可乐给他```就立即跑开了``
回到俱乐部后,我带着很激动的心情等着俊基回来```终于他回来了`````
他还带了东西回来`````````
是和我一样的可乐```我期待着那瓶可乐会滚到我的身边````
可是他并不是给我的,还是滚到了欣的身边,
看着欣和俊基相互会意的笑容,我很不是滋味`````````````````
终于在一天,只有我和欣在一起的时间时`。我把她拉了出去。
我向她说自己有多么喜欢俊基,求她放弃。
但是她哭了,哭的是那么的伤心,而且我发现她只有左眼会流泪`````
后来我听到了,我情愿不要听到的事实。
原来俊基跟欣是同学、热气球同好会会友、好哥们……
在一次化学实验中俊基当着欣的面不慎把自己弄瞎了
所以欣把自己的一只眼睛给了他
因此两人大哭
欣哭得时候只有一个眼睛流眼泪,而俊基同时也另一只眼睛流眼泪
因为眼睛是欣给的。
``````````
我无语```
我看着她`想着俊基正在另一个地方流泪`````
我走了```
在回去的路上,我看见俊基慌张的跑过来`````右眼还有着泪痕````
从我身边过时``我多想伸手拉住他````可是我却没有了这种勇气``当我想到俊基和欣流着同样的眼泪时,我承认我输给她了`````,输的一塌糊涂``````
日子就在这么过着的时候`。
终于在有一天我们研制出了热气球```
大家在一起狂欢的喝酒,唱歌。
那天我一个人喝了很多``最后还扑在了欣的身上。
后来我也不知道怎么很温暖的靠在俊基的背上,等我有点清醒的时候,已经在回家的路上了。
一路上俊基和欣开心的聊天着,
我实在是忍不住了,眼泪不由自主的就流了下来``````
流在我的脸上 ,流在俊基的脸上 ,留在我的心里`````````````~~~~~~
第二天我决定退出俱乐部。
当我下定决心推开俱乐部的门时```
大家都站在门口等着我。把我的眼睛蒙上。
我莫名其妙的被带到了一个地方,过了好久才有个人帮我把头巾揭开,我往下一看,我正在热气球上,回头一看,俊基满脸复杂的看着我。我立马转过身去,我不想让他看见我脸红的样子。可是,这时俊基突然握住了我的手,我这才明白原来他是知道我的心,虽然两个人什么也没说,但我好象通过天空读懂了他想对我说的话```
那是~~~~~‘对不起’~~~~
因为深知不能对不起欣所以给我热气球
但是也同时是说不可能的意思,

热气球停住了,俊基带着欣离开了,
我也好象明白了:
“和那个女人在同一时间留着同样眼泪的他,始终没有离开我的心”
这里的同样的眼泪不仅是为同一件事情流眼泪
因为原来是同一个人的眼睛,才会流同样的眼泪~
我想要了断这场孽缘
所以找俊基剑道决战,发泄自己的郁闷 ,可是眼泪却~~~~~~
最后我赢了```我祝福他们
别了,我的爱
我不会再迷恋你~

...credits goes to soompi forums. [ QUOTE(jinlees @ Mar 12 2006, 08:17 AM) ]

hope this helps people understand..

AznAngel29

Post by AznAngel29 » Mar 13th, '06, 04:01

thx for the MVs I have been lookin for these thx

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 13th, '06, 04:08

@angelatnyc: thanks! that synopsis clarified a lot of things... so does that include Part 3 (Secret MV) in the storyline u just mentioned? :whistling:

angelatnyc

Post by angelatnyc » Mar 13th, '06, 04:14

@flipnicity, yeah that includes part 3.

angelatnyc

Post by angelatnyc » Mar 13th, '06, 04:20

sometimes i thought about the little girl, why is she there and crying.. or what does she got to do in her role.