Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
vivavn119

Post by vivavn119 » Mar 5th, '06, 04:55

I love this drama, and really hope that CG will end up with Yul, but this will never happen :-(

k_fan

Post by k_fan » Mar 5th, '06, 04:58

Erliana2 wrote:how many volumes of goong are there? just wanna know if its ongoing...perhaps more material for additional episodes?
It's ongoing. There are 9 volumes right now and I think the manhwa's slated for 11 in total, but to be honest, the drama has departed a lot from the manhwa, especially the characters, so it probably won't make much of a difference. Stil love both of 'em though! :mrgreen:

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 5th, '06, 04:59

vivavn119 wrote:I love this drama, and really hope that CG will end up with Yul, but this will never happen :-(
yeah.. hope it doesn't happen... :P :P i prefer CG wit Shin hahaha.... 8) 8)

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 5th, '06, 05:02

yeah.. hope it doesn't happen... i prefer CG wit Shin hahaha....

yeah I agree with you completely: Shin + CG = :thumright:... altho a lot of people seem to like Yul over Shin cuz he's "nicer and more gentle"... :whistling:

edit: heres a video of CG aka Yoon Eun Hye back in her baby VOX days! she looks good in this video! :wub:

k_fan

Post by k_fan » Mar 5th, '06, 05:07

flipnicity wrote:

yeah I agree with you completely: Shin + CG = :thumright:... altho a lot of people seem to like Yul over Shin cuz he's "nicer and more gentle"... :whistling:
Lol, it's true. He's more thoughtful and considerate-- and yet so ruthless! :lol They do a great job of that in this series, painting both sides of characters. We can see the sweet side of Yul and sympathize, while in the next moment, we listen to him talk about hurting Shin and shake our fists at him. XD

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 5th, '06, 05:11

k_fan wrote: They do a great job of that in this series, painting both sides of characters.
yeah would have thot that Shin could treat CG so kindly [ep. 15-16]... buh styll that guy is so confused! first HR then CG, then back HR, then CG... :scratch:

alliemon

Post by alliemon » Mar 5th, '06, 05:25

flipnicity wrote:

Haha. I only wished that they hooked up once, but it's too far now for that to happen. :lol

Oh yes~ I ordered the ASTA TV magazine from yesasia and I scanned a whole lot of Goong images. They're pretty dark, but that's how they were even in the magazine. x: Gallery here. If anyone takes them and uses them somewhere else like on a website, please credit me. :whistling:

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 5th, '06, 11:05

flipnicity wrote:

But Yul IS nicer and more gentle to CG =) . Then again, Shin and CG make the best couple ^_^ if it weren't for their attitudes and characteristics, then it wouldn't have so much humor.

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 5th, '06, 14:37

flipnicity wrote:

Yea I agree with u guy to CG + Shin really do make a good couple. :cheers: Yul cute and gentle and all but I don't see any atttraction between Yul + CG :whistling: ..I think they need to make it HR + Yul since they alway starting thing :thumleft:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 5th, '06, 14:51

HR should just go with that guy who's always there for her [the one who carried her when she fainted]... he obviously has feelings for her...

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 5th, '06, 17:10

flipnicity wrote:HR should just go with that guy who's always there for her [the one who carried her when she fainted]... he obviously has feelings for her...
you are right i think that too ^_^ Shin should be with CG :D

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Mar 5th, '06, 17:20

Erliana2 wrote:how many volumes of goong are there? just wanna know if its ongoing...perhaps more material for additional episodes?]
at present, there are 11 released volumes already, and the translated scanlations available are up to vol9 chap5. if i remember correctly, i read somewhere that the manhwaga is planning to do up to 14 vols.
flipnicity wrote:HR should just go with that guy who's always there for her [the one who carried her when she fainted]... he obviously has feelings for her...
i'm hoping for the same thing. i don't see it happening in the near future though. hr seems to be stubbornly holding on to shin. it's irritating, but sometimes i pity her too.
Last edited by evil_zai on Mar 5th, '06, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 5th, '06, 17:21

I totally agree. When that guy carried her, he should've just kidnapped her and took her away so she can be out of the picture! :lol

Hey flipnicity that video of baby vox you posted, do you know what year that was made, because 2pac was in there and he has been dead for quite awhile :scratch:

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Mar 5th, '06, 17:37

xKiMix wrote:
I totally agree. When that guy carried her, he should've just kidnapped her and took her away so she can be out of the picture! :lol

Hey flipnicity that video of baby vox you posted, do you know what year that was made, because 2pac was in there and he has been dead for quite awhile :scratch:
That MV is from BBV 7th album , the song is called "Xsctasy", i was made 2004, ya that rapper is dead alr so they juz include a clip of him wit h his voice in this song

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Mar 5th, '06, 17:43

doom89757 wrote:
That MV is from BBV 7th album , the song is called "Xsctasy", i was made 2004, ya that rapper is dead alr so they juz include a clip of him wit h his voice in this song[/quote]

I read one of the comments and it said that they just took the video of tupac and got sued..is that true?

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Mar 5th, '06, 17:51

Ya lo, can say thats their fall after that album, a lots of ppl critic them, some say they dressing style not suitable, & say tha tthey should not use Tupac in that song & MV too, it was so sad man, they're doing very good alr, juz becoz of this problem they're split alr
So sad

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 5th, '06, 17:56

doom89757 wrote:
xKiMix wrote:

That MV is from BBV 7th album , the song is called "Xsctasy", i was made 2004, ya that rapper is dead alr so they juz include a clip of him wit h his voice in this song
wow, their 7th album! That must have sucked! How can their management not know that it was illegal to use other people's stuff. and especially the legendary 2pac! In effect, caused the fall of BBV...truly is sad...

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Mar 5th, '06, 18:31

Yup that y la, so **** man, onwards now Baby VOX will be very famous, haiz so sad la, very very sad

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 5th, '06, 23:17

Shin && CG look so good together. It really shows in ep 16!

I love when their together. With Yul it seems to serious.

bioshiva07

Post by bioshiva07 » Mar 6th, '06, 05:07

i'm finally catching on to the goong bandwagon. i've caught up to ep. 12 in two days on the weekend. that means no hw done!

chunny

Post by chunny » Mar 6th, '06, 08:09

bioshiva07 wrote:i'm finally catching on to the goong bandwagon. i've caught up to ep. 12 in two days on the weekend. that means no hw done!
LOL!!!!Way to go for you!!!! :lol

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 6th, '06, 09:05

chunny wrote:
bioshiva07 wrote:i'm finally catching on to the goong bandwagon. i've caught up to ep. 12 in two days on the weekend. that means no hw done!
Ah yes, me too ive been addicted to Goong since last week T_T I download the 700mb quality eps which made my bandwidth exceed an extra 2gb from just downloading 5 eps and another 2gb from Nobuta wo Produce >_<''
The things we do for dramas..[/size]

chunny

Post by chunny » Mar 6th, '06, 09:44

Akira-Kon wrote:
chunny wrote:
Ah yes, me too ive been addicted to Goong since last week T_T I download the 700mb quality eps which made my bandwidth exceed an extra 2gb from just downloading 5 eps and another 2gb from Nobuta wo Produce >_<''
Haha!!!!Lol..I soooo agree!!!The things we do for dramas AND the things drama do to us!!!
LMAO!!!!

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 6th, '06, 11:40

chunny wrote:
Akira-Kon wrote:
chunny wrote:
Haha!!!!Lol..I soooo agree!!!The things we do for dramas AND the things drama do to us!!!
LMAO!!!!
Lol, yes indeed. But out of all the dramas ive watched, Goong is the best in the romance category, not too mushy, not too dry =) just right aye. Therefore spending time on Goong is worth while ^_^

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 6th, '06, 12:39

just watched episode 13 with subs XD!!
omg I'm hating Yul's mom even more...but I'm loving Yul :wub: :wub: hehe that dude's been helping her alot she should love him back :wub:
but ah well,it's just a drama and dramas are soooooo different than real life cuz I guess if that was real she would've loved Yul instead......lol and I'm getting deep,so id better shut up hehehe :whistling:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 6th, '06, 12:43

CraZyaH wrote:just watched episode 13 with subs XD!!
omg I'm hating Yul's mom even more...but I'm loving Yul :wub: :wub: hehe that dude's been helping her alot she should love him back :wub:
but ah well,it's just a drama and dramas are soooooo different than real life cuz I guess if that was real she would've loved Yul instead......lol and I'm getting deep,so id better shut up hehehe :whistling:

yeah shut up crazyah! hahahahah Im just joking! :lol I styll havent watched the eps with subs. stupid hw. :glare: buh yeah Ive hated Yul's mom too since the beginning... I'll prolli hate her more along with HR once I watch 13-14 with subs.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 6th, '06, 12:46

flipnicity wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:just watched episode 13 with subs XD!!

yeah shut up crazyah! hahahahah Im just joking! :lol I styll havent watched the eps with subs. stupid hw. :glare: buh yeah Ive hated Yul's mom too since the beginning... I'll prolli hate her more along with HR once I watch 13-14 with subs.
I've actually felt bad for HR this episode n in episode 14 tho I couldn't finish that one cuz I had to leave work,lol my workplace is great huh? go sit,watch dramas and come back home LOL

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 6th, '06, 12:49

geez! felt bad for HR? hahahaha!!! good for you tho! imagine if all workplaces were like yours? how would the world function? I wanna watch them so bad. T___T buh I found out I have a quiz today.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 6th, '06, 12:52

flipnicity wrote:geez! felt bad for HR? hahahaha!!! good for you tho! imagine if all workplaces were like yours? how would the world function? I wanna watch them so bad. T___T buh I found out I have a quiz today.
ahhh quizes,I miss those :roll NOT! hehe
but I've still got a whole year left @ college so it's still no fun >.>

anyway I just hope Yul really falls for that glasses girl ( can't remmeber her name) hehe

ohitstefunnie

Post by ohitstefunnie » Mar 6th, '06, 17:37

CraZyaH wrote:
flipnicity wrote:geez! felt bad for HR? hahahaha!!! good for you tho! imagine if all workplaces were like yours? how would the world function? I wanna watch them so bad. T___T buh I found out I have a quiz today.
ahhh quizes,I miss those :roll NOT! hehe
but I've still got a whole year left @ college so it's still no fun >.>

anyway I just hope Yul really falls for that glasses girl ( can't remmeber her name) hehe
I'm a new member but I LOVE GOONG TOO!!!
I think Shin and CG makes a cute couple but I LOVE Yul ! He's sooo cute!!!!

^ Yul is going to fall for the glasses girl?? (I don't remember her name either. ><) I rather Yul not end up with anyone. i don't really like that glasses girl. >< But that's just my opinion..=)

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 6th, '06, 22:34

^ Yul is going to fall for the glasses girl?? (I don't remember her name either. ><) I rather Yul not end up with anyone. i don't really like that glasses girl. >< But that's just my opinion..=)
no we dont know if he is... buh crazyah is sayin she HOPES he will fall for her.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 6th, '06, 22:41

flipnicity wrote:
no we dont know if he is... buh crazyah is sayin she HOPES he will fall for her.
I also HOPE he'd fall for me :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: lol

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 6th, '06, 23:19

I also HOPE he'd fall for me. lol
fat chance crazyah! hahahahaha! ^^

CG is just so cute! =)

jun ji

Post by jun ji » Mar 7th, '06, 00:05

CraZyaH wrote:
flipnicity wrote:
I also HOPE he'd fall for me :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: lol
Don't we all hope that? hahaha, yes, I too hope he falls for Kang Hyun. She does like him :wub: .

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 7th, '06, 00:31

You have to feel a little bad for HR.
I mean think about it.
You && a guy like each other for 2 years.
Now all of a sudden he decides to have a change of heart?
Where I'm from you call that a guy an ****.

By the way:
I havent watched all of 16 yet.
From what I heard once i watch it I'll really hate HR.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 7th, '06, 00:36

@HopelessxRomantic: I do feel a bit bad for HR... buh it was her own fault... I mean Shin did explain to her whats happening in his life... he even said: Id rather marry a friend than someone else... buh from HR's point it was too early... which is understandable considering theyre only 19... buh now he HAS moved on... I mean its not fair to CG if Shin keeps holding on to HR and he was bound to fall for CG sooner or later... the thing that pisses me off with HR tho is that she cant let go! Shin is obviously trying to move on... buh she keeps hanging on... the whole "idolizing" Camilla annoys the heck out of me... lolz :whistling:

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Mar 7th, '06, 00:43

Shin is a crappy person and deserve to be alone and crownless!
With that being say, I though CG deserves better. I don't know if that person should be Yui, since he is moving toward the dark side. But, if it comes down to Yui and Shin, I say choose YUI... even if you don't love him now, you will eventually...

Maddie87

Post by Maddie87 » Mar 7th, '06, 00:45

totally agree with flipnicity, she got her chance, she didn't take it because she tought Shin would wait for her all his life; Now it is Chaegyun turn so she must get out of the scene and let them be happy and cute together :D lol!

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 7th, '06, 00:55

actually i really don care much who will yul ending up with... as long its not with CG
yes... shin is a crappy person and always giving hard time to CG(about hoyrin lol) but i really like seeing them together even when there are fighting or argue for nothing.. and for yul, i dont hate him.. his just worry for CG but he must know when to move on in his life bcause CG is already married to Shin and there are husband and wife legally... :lol :lol

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 01:43

HopelessxRomantic wrote:You have to feel a little bad for HR.
I mean think about it.
yep yep,totally agree :glare:

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Mar 7th, '06, 01:50

CraZyaH wrote:
HopelessxRomantic wrote:You have to feel a little bad for HR.
I mean think about it.
yep yep,totally agree :glare:
I agree too...I might not agree with her tactics or anything but if the situation was switched around and HR was like the main character or something then people would be supporting her to get Shin back, but then again, she wouldn't have that bad attitude if she was the main character. I guess I don't hate HR as much as some people cz I think she probably rejected him to fufill her dreams but she feels threatened now when a stranger comes in and Shin is paying less attention to her just because she chose to fufill her dream instead...I don't know, depends who you like and want to root for...I don't support really support anyone..as long as Im not disappointed with the ending

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 7th, '06, 02:46

Ok finished ep 16 now.
I still feel a little sorry for HR.
When she was talking to Yul's mom it seemed like she was about to give up
but then Yul's mom was like saying other stuff to support her.

I dont get shin at all. :scratch:
No one told him to go back to HR.
Technically he's not even obliged to.
But yet he goes to her.

BABYPHAT

Post by BABYPHAT » Mar 7th, '06, 03:03

Omg, i can't wait to watch episode 15 HAHA!
This drama has got to be the most obsessive drama that i've ever seen! HAHA
i've seen a lot of dramas and none of them can comapre to this one (well maybe it's because im currently watching this one) HAHA but still :P
anyways...all i've got to say is that yul and shin are ....OH EM GEE!!!! :wub:

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 7th, '06, 03:14

skachild wrote:actually i really don care much who will yul ending up with... as long its not with CG
yes... shin is a crappy person and always giving hard time to CG(about hoyrin lol) but i really like seeing them together even when there are fighting or argue for nothing.. and for yul, i dont hate him.. his just worry for CG but he must know when to move on in his life bcause CG is already married to Shin and there are husband and wife legally... :lol :lol
I agree with how Yul should move on and that Shin and CG are very cute together even though they fight alot, but that what makes their relationship so fun ^_^

SlightlyTempted

Post by SlightlyTempted » Mar 7th, '06, 03:19

I've seen most Goong episodes thanx to all the D-addicts staff/members :cheers:
*sigh * if only Joo Ji hoon was my prince :wub:

I was wondering if you're in the states what channels on satellite can you get these dramas :unsure: ??

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 7th, '06, 03:26

SlightlyTempted wrote:I've seen most Goong episodes thanx to all the D-addicts staff/members :cheers:
*sigh * if only Joo Ji hoon was my prince :wub:
Yes... if only Joo Ji Hoon wasnt THAT far away... :cry:

q12345

Post by q12345 » Mar 7th, '06, 08:04

All you Yul lovers, watch out - he's a psycho!!! Hehe . . .

I mean, the guy is stalking her and he really believes she'll come running to him. His judgement, or lack thereof, is jaded by his obssesion with CG. So is HR's obssesion with Shin. Could you imagine if Yul and HR liked each other?!? They could stare at each other for days on end and forget about mundane things like eating or sleeping. :goggle:

And Shin's a fool for not recognizing what a treasure he has in CG. In fact, none of the characters, except for maybe CG's dad, knows anything about true love. What they show is a very shallow, substanceless imitation of love. No wonder everyone is in trouble!!!

But I like it
:roll :roll :w00t: :roll :roll

Akira-Kon

Post by Akira-Kon » Mar 7th, '06, 08:33

q12345 wrote:All you Yul lovers, watch out - he's a psycho!!! Hehe . . .

I mean, the guy is stalking her and he really believes she'll come running to him. His judgement, or lack thereof, is jaded by his obssesion with CG. So is HR's obssesion with Shin. Could you imagine if Yul and HR liked each other?!? They could stare at each other for days on end and forget about mundane things like eating or sleeping. :goggle:

And Shin's a fool for not recognizing what a treasure he has in CG. In fact, none of the characters, except for maybe CG's dad, knows anything about true love. What they show is a very shallow, substanceless imitation of love. No wonder everyone is in trouble!!!

But I like it
:roll :roll :w00t: :roll :roll
Hahahaha despite how obsses Yul is towards CG, he truly understands her. I wouldn't want HR and Yul together though >_< its like negative + negative = negative.
CG's dad is hilarious, his wife is a quite a show-off though, but they make a good couple.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 14:34

Akira-Kon wrote: Hahahaha despite how obsses Yul is towards CG, he truly understands her. I wouldn't want HR and Yul together though >_< its like negative + negative = negative.
CG's dad is hilarious, his wife is a quite a show-off though, but they make a good couple.
Yul is NOT "negative" :cry: :cry: he's just a man in love :cry: :cry: and u know u can't really choose who you love :cry: :cry: and I should keep reminding myself that this is just a drama :cry: :cry: :cry: LOL!!

EDIT: some people have been asking for the song that plays in the 2nd half of episode 14,so here's a link for it :wub: http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HP3 ... ZT8ZI41WKP
The song is called Parrot and it's by HowL ^^ here's a link 2 the video @ youtube :

and the live performance :

:wub:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 7th, '06, 14:46

ok.. it's me again.. i mean.. my first time here but i'm sure you guys read my post in the subs forum...
Anyone seen the long preview for Episode 17 already... I couldn't stop laughing!! heheh

Enjoy! :thumright:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 14:48

PsychoWabbit wrote:ok.. it's me again.. i mean.. my first time here but i'm sure you guys read my post in the subs forum...
Anyone seen the long preview for Episode 17 already... I couldn't stop laughing!! heheh

Enjoy! :thumright:
oh I didn't know it was out yet XD gonna watch it now,Thanks for the link :w00t:

blueberry166

Post by blueberry166 » Mar 7th, '06, 14:53

hi....does anyone know where can i read goong manhwa for volume 10...i have read till vol 9 on junji photo bucket...thanks :-)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 14:55

blueberry166 wrote:hi....does anyone know where can i read goong manhwa for volume 10...i have read till vol 9 on junji photo bucket...thanks :-)
Volume 10 is not translated yet ^^ sorry

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 7th, '06, 14:57

humm the only thing i said .
IF EVERYONE WATCH CHOON-HYANG ..^^ sassy girl ..
and know the other guy characters ...

you know Yul going become like him ..i'm pretty sure now ..
:-(

Yul can become a really bad perso because he want Chae ...and noooo!!!!!!
Shin know he are in love with Chae ..and he know she really sad and all things like that ..
but he know too he cannot let Hyorin suicide herself again because he consider a friend ..and we never let a friend die ..

Shin love Chae but keep Hyorin like a friend (she don't want it :glare: )

:-)

blueberry166

Post by blueberry166 » Mar 7th, '06, 15:03

thanks...for the info crazyah...but do u know the link for the korean version manhwa vol.10 then?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 15:04

Miaka FY wrote:humm the only thing i said .

Ewww don't compare Yul to that dude!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Yul's got a good heart,that dude was an as$hole! :glare:
blueberry166 wrote:thanks...for the info crazyah...but do u know the link for the korean version manhwa vol.10 then?
well if you've got an account on soompi,I suggest you check this thread out http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=881 it has all the info,links,images u might want about Goong XD!

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 7th, '06, 15:14

CraZyaH wrote:
Miaka FY wrote:humm the only thing i said .

Ewww don't compare Yul to that dude!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Yul's got a good heart,that dude was an as$hole! :glare:
well that dude was ashole ..yes ...but he have a good heart like Yul before ...
after he meet Choong Hyang ...he change completely ...
he so obession about Choong Hyang so he do the things ... he never do before ..

i know it's sad for Yul if he become like that ..but he really obsession about her ..
He want to become a King before because he want to protect his mom ..so he want to become a King

but now he want to become a King to have Chae ..
same like the dude from Sassy Girl ..he do all a things to have her ...

Yul's mother and Hyorin ...those person ...HAVE SO MUCH SIMILIAR THINGS O.O
and Shin's mother and Chae ....HAVE SO MUCH THINGS SIMILIAR TOO O.O

ok ..so that mean ...the generation for Shin, Chae, Hyoyin and Yul...are the same like their parent

+ Yul's mother ..seem like really appreciate Hyorin ....maybe she want Yul take her for a wife .... :scratch: :O :-(
Last edited by Miaka FY on Mar 7th, '06, 15:16, edited 1 time in total.

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 7th, '06, 15:16

mmm
does that guy ( shin friend) love hyorin?

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 7th, '06, 15:17

meme104 wrote:mmm
does that guy ( shin friend) love hyorin?
seem yes :-)
still that strange ..from the manhwa ...this guy suppose to be a first crush from Chae ..and Shin just want kill him o.o
and after this guy meet Hyorin ...in a manhwa ..seem like they going to have some relation ^^

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 7th, '06, 15:22

Miaka FY wrote: i know it's sad for Yul if he become like that ..but he really obsession about her ..
He want to become a King before because he want to protect his mom ..so he want to become a King

Sorry but i think Yul want to be the king
because he want to take back what belongs to him
Somehow i think Yul is a bad person
hiding his evilness under his calm face :mrgreen:
Last edited by meme104 on Mar 7th, '06, 15:27, edited 2 times in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 15:23

Miaka FY wrote: well that dude was ashole ..yes ...but he have a good heart like Yul before ...

i know it's sad for Yul if he become like that ..but he really obsession about her ..

ok ..so that mean ...the generation for Shin, Chae, Hyoyin and Yul...are the same like their parent

+ Yul's mother ..seem like really appreciate Hyorin ....maybe she want Yul take her for a wife .... :scratch: :O :-(
well I do agree that they have "some" similarites,but almost most "rivals" in dramas have those :unsure:
and NO that dude did NOT have a good heart,did u see how bad he treated his employees?? Yul treats the maids at the palace with respect :wub: :wub: hehe

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 7th, '06, 15:31

lo0o0ol
treating tha maids nicely doesn't mean that he is a good person
well Yul is bad but in an indirect way ....... but i still like him

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 7th, '06, 15:32

CraZyaH wrote:
Miaka FY wrote: well that dude was ashole ..yes ...but he have a good heart like Yul before ...

well I do agree that they have "some" similarites,but almost most "rivals" in dramas have those :unsure:
and NO that dude did NOT have a good heart,did u see how bad he treated his employees?? Yul treats the maids at the palace with respect :wub: :wub: hehe
I mean Hyorin and Yul's mother ..they are not rival ..they are complice o.o ^^;;
and yes they have some similiar things like i said ...
Humm...
That dude from Sassy Girl....
but Choong Hyang said he have a good heart before and well not obession about her ...
after he change ...
ok ok Yul have a good heart ...when he talk with a maids or his friend from school ...
still every korean character can change little bit ...
from MISA (I'm sorry , I love you)... the guy who the lead girl love ...
he change little bit after ....he know he like her ...and want her ..

from wonderful life ...o.o wait ...humm... well not change really .. :scratch:
from Nine-tailed ... the guy change little bit when he want keep the lead girl ...

Every drama korean are like that lollllll
and ...the most COOL in a drama ..it's when the REALLY good person ...become a bad person ...

in chinese serie ..they have a lot ...
like the nine-tailed girl from Gods of Honour ....with Benny Chan Chanhoman
she have a EXTREMELY good nature and the most BEAUTIFUL girl ever ...
still because a predilection ..she change completely ..and become a bloody girl o.o

nann nan i just want said ...maybe Yul going change a little so lolll

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 7th, '06, 15:36

meme104 wrote:
Miaka FY wrote: i know it's sad for Yul if he become like that ..but he really obsession about her ..

Sorry but i think Yul want to be the king
because he want to take back what belongs to him
Somehow i think Yul is a bad person
hiding his evilness under his calm face :mrgreen:
well that true...

we know in a society ...if we meet a person like Shin ..we know already he is a cold perso ..but it's more easy to know he is like that ...

if you mean a good person ......you never know how can be this person when he is angry ...because we know just he or she or a good person ...
so ..we need sometime to be most scary about a good person ...because we don't know the nature ....lollllll

well ..i'm gonna be kill in this tread lolll

For Yul's protection here ...Gomen ^^;; that is just my opinion everyone lolllllllll

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 15:36

Miaka FY wrote: nann nan i just want said ...maybe Yul going change a little so lolll
no I don't want him to change :cry: :cry: he could have an ending like JW from My Girl,he turned a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit evil but then went back to being loving and everything :wub: :wub: :wub: so I guess my Yulwould turn out the same way...well I hope so :unsure: :unsure:

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 7th, '06, 15:44

CraZyaH wrote:
Miaka FY wrote: nann nan i just want said ...maybe Yul going change a little so lolll
no I don't want him to change :cry: :cry: he could have an ending like JW from My Girl,he turned a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit evil but then went back to being loving and everything :wub: :wub: :wub: so I guess my Yulwould turn out the same way...well I hope so :unsure: :unsure:
^^
if he become like JW from My girl ..that cool too
'My Girl'' and a ''Sassy Girl'' are a same producteur ..so lollllll

ps: sorry for all a Yul's fans ..lolllll i'm most be kill if i said anything more about Yul after be bad ...lolllllllll

^^ more Shin fan for me

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 7th, '06, 16:03

with all this talk about Yul... could you imagine if they decided to not go with the mahnwa and change the ending and kill Yul's character off? man you gurls would have a fit! and start petitioning to bring him back! Im just jking tho... :roll everything Im saying is hypothetically speaking... :whistling:

I dont hope any of the characters change even HR who I despise... its what makes the show interesting. ^^ only a few more eps guys til this season's finale! :D

seriously tho... I think Shin and Yul's characters balance each other... one is aggressive and upfront, while the other is passive and works in the background... just like how Shin's mom and Yul's mom are... buh about whether Yul i's evil... I think his feelings are justifiable... I mean how would you feel if you were in a position where you had everything going for you... to all of a sudden losing everything and having to leave the place where you grew up and moving to an unfamiliar place... Id have some recentment too... :whistling:
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 7th, '06, 16:10, edited 1 time in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 7th, '06, 16:07

flipnicity wrote:with all this talk about Yul... could you imagine if they decided to not go with the mahnwa and change the ending and kill Yul's character off? man you gurls would have a fit! and start petitioning to bring him back! Im just jking tho... :roll everything Im saying is hypothetically speaking... :whistling:

I dont hope any of the characters change even HR who I despise... its what makes the show interesting. ^^ only a few more eps guys til this season's finale! :D
Yes, if that were to happen i would have a fit too! finally tomorrow another episode! I'm going to be soo sad when this drama ends, just like my girl. :cry: I wonder what's going to be the next big hit drama here in d-addicts?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 16:10

flipnicity wrote:with all this talk about Yul... could you imagine if they decided to not go with the mahnwa and change the ending and kill Yul's character off? man you gurls would have a fit! and start petitioning to bring him back! Im just jking tho... :roll everything Im saying is hypothetically speaking... :whistling:

hey hey YOU WANT THEM TO KILL ME YUL!!!!?! :x nooooo :cry: if they killed him,this would be the WORST drama everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :cry: :cry: :cry: Yul is the best part about this whole drama :cry: :cry: no no I don't want him to die :cry: :cry: :cry:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 7th, '06, 16:12

hey hey YOU WANT THEM TO KILL ME YUL!!!!?!
of course not! I was jus saying hypothetically if they DID, then people would have a fit or even faint. :roll
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 7th, '06, 16:23, edited 1 time in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 16:14

flipnicity wrote:
hey hey YOU WANT THEM TO KILL ME YUL!!!!?!
of course not! I was jus saying hypothetically id they DID, then people would have a fit or even faint.
:cry: :cry: just thinking about it makes me feel like crying :cry: :cry:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 7th, '06, 16:15

Miaka FY wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
^^

ps: sorry for all a Yul's fans ..lolllll i'm most be kill if i said anything more about Yul after be bad ...lolllllllll

^^ more Shin fan for me
lol I'm more of a shin fan too! I think we would react the same also if people would say the same thing to MY SHIN :lol you guys were right episode 16 was sooo cute! well for the beginning that is....lol i'm just going to go back to that hyorin thing :whistling:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 16:26

xKiMix wrote:
Miaka FY wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
^^

^^ more Shin fan for me
lol I'm more of a shin fan too! I think we would react the same also if people would say the same thing to MY SHIN :lol you guys were right episode 16 was sooo cute! well for the beginning that is....lol i'm just going to go back to that hyorin thing :whistling:
o imagine if on the last few minutes of Goong's last episode,both Shin and ChaeGyung died 2gether,like got into an accident or something ( just like it happened in some other dramas)
god that would be awsome!! hehehe having My Yul feeling bad over Chaegyung's death is much better than her being with someone else :roll

lol!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 7th, '06, 16:32

CraZyaH wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
Miaka FY wrote:
^^

^^ more Shin fan for me
o imagine if on the last few minutes of Goong's last episode,both Shin and ChaeGyung died 2gether,like got into an accident or something ( just like it happened in some other dramas)
god that would be awsome!! hehehe having My Yul feeling bad over Chaegyung's death is much better than her being with someone else :roll

lol!
NOOOOOO!!!!!! that would be horrible :cry: :cry: I would agree to it if they got in a car accident, but Shin lived. And then he falls inlove with me! XD XD

I hope they won't end anywhere near that! Some kdramas are soo good throughout the drama, then in the end they kill of the main characters, like Sorry, i love you. Even though you know it might happen, it still shocks you when it does happen. :|

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 7th, '06, 16:36

xKiMix wrote: NOOOOOO!!!!!! that would be horrible :cry: :cry: I would agree to it if they got in a car accident, but Shin lived. And then he falls inlove with me! XD XD

I hope they won't end anywhere near that! Some kdramas are soo good throughout the drama, then in the end they kill of the main characters, like Sorry, i love you. Even though you know it might happen, it still shocks you when it does happen. :|
well Goong is a romantic comdey drama,so there's no way they'd end it with anybody dying :whistling: n I wish they'd give My Yul a great ending too :wub: