KAT-TUN Information (wikipedia~*)

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
jica

Post by jica » Mar 9th, '06, 20:07

Ro~Chan wrote:The real PV is already OUT. YES IT ISSSS. I just downloaded it, so people go grab it from jpopsuki. =D
Thanks for telling us! Yay!! Real Face PV :cheers:

AME

Post by AME » Mar 9th, '06, 22:20

Aja.. :lol !! Real Face PV

i just watch it last night :w00t: so glad with them!
finally the first PV of KAT-TUN was become visible ^o^
everybody look so good. i love Real Face!! ha ha..

in the begining of this song Kame&Jin sing together very nice :wub:
and Koki make this song have more enjoy :thumright:
Last edited by AME on Mar 10th, '06, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 9th, '06, 22:24

Ro~Chan wrote:The real PV is already OUT. YES IT ISSSS. I just downloaded it, so people go grab it from jpopsuki. =D
wa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu~~~~ *downloading now*
YATTA~~ :cheers: the 1st PV, they r all so0o0o HOT! wa~~~~i :wub:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 9th, '06, 22:57

ironicwave wrote:but ueda had that nice solo shot, i'm sure yama-chan is over the moon... :P
:lol yup I love this pic :wub: I had it as my wall for almost a week hehe but unfortunately he lost to Yul :P
thanks for info Ro~Chan :salut:

btw, how do you like this PV? it's the first one so I was all excited...everyone looks hot BUT I don't really like this PV :-( it's boring and I don't think it suits the song :unsure:
the song is ok tho. I like Kame's solo at the very beginning and Tatchan's guitar parts are cool too...and that's all actually..

Sunadwich

Post by Sunadwich » Mar 9th, '06, 23:55

btw, how do you like this PV? it's the first one so I was all excited...everyone looks hot BUT I don't really like this PV it's boring and I don't think it suits the song
the song is ok tho. I like Kame's solo at the very beginning and Tatchan's guitar parts are cool too...and that's all actually..
i agree with you i don't like this pv. I think their performance is better, but their song is very well :P

AME

Post by AME » Mar 10th, '06, 01:35

only one thing that i don't like in this PV is..
i see their face not clear! >.<" it's dark and they move..move..and move all time!

Arr...>o< wanna see them closely and clearly!!
Last edited by AME on Mar 10th, '06, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.

miss-ducky

Post by miss-ducky » Mar 10th, '06, 01:55

Thanks so much for posting the KAT-TUN info!! :mrgreen:
My friend loves them but I've only just started to get into them, and it's great to be able to see some of their background. :)

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Mar 10th, '06, 08:16

How do I like the PV? Seriously?

I'm in love with it. I don't know why you think it doesn't suit the song because I personally think it fits so very well. I love everything about it. They all look so hot and happy and beautiful and sexy. I love the bits where they're like checking the video and where they're all slacking off .. and when they're all blindfolded? LOVE IT.

Jin and his lip thing and his hip action killed me. And then Kame being all slutty killed me twice and Junno and his camera SO VERY HOT and Ueda with the guitar ... PRETTY AND AND.. OMG MARU BEATBOXING AND BEING AWESOME AND KOKI RAPPING AND BEING ALL GANGSTA ... LOVE. SIMPLY LOVE.

Really.. seriously. It's great and I think it's BY FAR THE GREATEST JE video that is out there.. like seriously .. ok so I MAY sound biased here.. but still.. I think what I said has some truth in it.

OH OH.. how could I forget the PLANE? I LOVE IT. I LOVE PLANES. COOL THINGS. XD

jica

Post by jica » Mar 10th, '06, 08:18

I quite like this PV. The colour and things are kind of dark, but that makes Kat-tun more like "cool guys" instead of just "kawaii".... Don't know if you understand what I mean.
Jin and his lip thing and his hip action killed me. And then Kame being all slutty killed me twice and Junno and his camera SO VERY HOT and Ueda with the guitar ... PRETTY AND AND.. OMG MARU BEATBOXING AND BEING AWESOME AND KOKI RAPPING AND BEING ALL GANGSTA ... LOVE. SIMPLY LOVE.
yeah, they looked a bit gangster-like :lol

Boring? I think there's no action as in no storyline, nothing's happening, but I think you have something to see every moment of the PV. Maybe the shoots was to short on each of them, but don't you think Kame and Jin got a lot of camera space? (yay, I liked that too :whistling: ) Actually, this PV made me like the song more, just listening to the song I didn't think it was anything special, but with the visible thing.... :roll

This is their first PV? You only make PVs when you're an official group?

:: goes and watch it again :: XDDD

EDIT: I just had to make some screencaps :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4619/rf81yb.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6838/rf120pz.jpg[/img]

This is what I meant, i.e. Kame really isn't kawaii here.... just.... XDDD

[img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8641/rf57az.jpg[/img]

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Mar 10th, '06, 09:29

I quite like this PV. The colour and things are kind of dark, but that makes Kat-tun more like "cool guys" instead of just "kawaii".... Don't know if you understand what I mean.
Yeah jica. I know, I understand what you mean. It was made clear that KAT-TUN would have a different feel than most of the JE younger groups.

I think it's okay that the PV doesn't have a storyline. I'd much rather watch hot stuff and hot hip action and dancing and shiny things over some cheesy storyline. Perfect choice for a first PV.

Mmm. Well, I'm a complete Akanishi Jin fan so I really didn't mind him hogging the cameras but I still think they all fairly appeared in it. It's just because Jin has solo lines in the song along with Kame which Junno and Ueda don't have.
This is their first PV? You only make PVs when you're an official group?
Yeah poor guys. Five years as a group and this is their first PV ever as a debuted group.

Now I shall abuse this PV over and over again until my KAT-TUN stuff arrives. D=

AME

Post by AME » Mar 10th, '06, 12:29

unfair..jica XD you capture only kamechan.. haha (just kidding :P )
thank you very ^o^

KAT-TUN in this look will make me die :faint: however i also like it.
but prefer love in kawaii more :P that make me feel relax,
sexy & cute look killed me ToT"" hahaha..

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 10th, '06, 12:33

1st i really wanna say "omedetou gozaimasu" to KAT-TUN for their 1st PV!

actually I LOVE this PV, and I cant stop watching it, I mean c'mon guys dont u think this is so0o0o good 4 their 1st PV? they all look great and I hope their next PVs will be good too!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 10th, '06, 13:14

Ro~Chan wrote:How do I like the PV? Seriously?

I'm in love with it. I don't know why you think it doesn't suit the song because I personally think it fits so very well. I love everything about it. They all look so hot and happy and beautiful and sexy. I love the bits where they're like checking the video and where they're all slacking off .. and when they're all blindfolded? LOVE IT.

Really.. seriously. It's great and I think it's BY FAR THE GREATEST JE video that is out there.. like seriously .. ok so I MAY sound biased here.. but still.. I think what I said has some truth in it.

OH OH.. how could I forget the PLANE? I LOVE IT. I LOVE PLANES. COOL THINGS. XD
:lol i haven't even seen the PV yet, but his had to be the best advertising i've ever seen...

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 10th, '06, 13:25

ironicwave wrote: :lol i haven't even seen the PV yet, but his had to be the best advertising i've ever seen...
woa~~~~~~h! u haven't till now? >___<

I've uploaded it in youtube, u can watch it HERE.....and tell us what do u think!

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 10th, '06, 13:29

aso0omy-chan wrote: woa~~~~~~h! u haven't till now? >___<

I've uploaded it in youtube, u can watch it HERE.....and tell us what do u think!
yeah, i'm a bit busy lately, so having a hard time keeping up with you guys... :P
thx for the link, aso0omy-chan...

i'll watch it later and report... :D

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 10th, '06, 13:37

ironicwave wrote:
yeah, i'm a bit busy lately, so having a hard time keeping up with you guys... :P
thx for the link, aso0omy-chan...

i'll watch it later and report... :D
^_____________^ ha~~~~~~~~i, am waiting 4 ur report!

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Mar 10th, '06, 14:24

hmmn...what can i say? kat-tun + real face pv=love love love. i adore this. it was soo cool. i think it's a great way for them to debut. for me, there was a certain aura of readiness, an underlying thrill. it's the first pv afterall, and personally, i think the wait was well worth it. i loved the play of lights, and the somewhat dark feel to the video. though i would have loved it more if i could actually see their faces, esp kame. it was either too dark or too bright. anyway, the colors were good. i liked the tones used. maroon and black coupled with a rich earth colored background made it all the more classier.

and it doesn't hurt one bit that they were al simply hot here. jin! oh my god.. so sexy.. so sensual... whew. and kame was just great. *drool* you actually get to notice everyone here. koki and nakamaru's coolness, ueda's prettiness, junno's cuteness. i guess that's it.. going back to watching it for the nth time. haha.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 10th, '06, 14:38

evil_zai wrote:hmmn...what can i say? kat-tun + real face pv=love love love. i adore this. it was soo cool. i think it's a great way for them to debut. for me, there was a certain aura of readiness, an underlying thrill. it's the first pv afterall, and personally, i think the wait was well worth it. i loved the play of lights, and the somewhat dark feel to the video. though i would have loved it more if i could actually see their faces, esp kame. it was either too dark or too bright. anyway, the colors were good. i liked the tones used. maroon and black coupled with a rich earth colored background made it all the more classier.

and it doesn't hurt one bit that they were al simply hot here. jin! oh my god.. so sexy.. so sensual... whew. and kame was just great. *drool* you actually get to notice everyone here. koki and nakamaru's coolness, ueda's prettiness, junno's cuteness. i guess that's it.. going back to watching it for the nth time. haha.
hai, hai, I totaly agree with u! ^_^

but :cheers: am really happy to watch their 1st PV!
and like what u said "going back to watching it for the nth time" hahahahaha~~~ actually I cant stop watching the PV! I almost memorized the movements on it! wa~~~i :wub:

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Mar 10th, '06, 15:03

Last edited by arcticbleue on Mar 10th, '06, 15:09, edited 1 time in total.

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Mar 10th, '06, 15:06

:lol i haven't even seen the PV yet, but his had to be the best advertising i've ever seen...

LIKE SRSLY shouldn't Johnny's Entertainment hire me or something? DD=
I'd so love to major in marketing or advertising or whatever-the-hell-it-would-require-major for them.

HAWT CAPS. <3

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 10th, '06, 16:54

ok, i watched it and... i'm not impressed...

the song isn't my thing at all for starters, but the real beef i have is with the disorganized amateurish way that video was done...
it really wasn't any different from a stage performance and i've seen them do those better...
everyone's just all over the place in group shots, doing random things that don't flow with one another...
sure, they have a few cool shots in there, but not nearly enough of the eyecandy to make up for the rest...

they've been in showbusiness long enough to have been able to come up with better for a debut PV, seriously...

i did like the black and white shots as well as the darker setting of the aircraft hangar, it's what they did with it that was disappointing...

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Mar 10th, '06, 17:49

ok, i watched it and... i'm not impressed...

the song isn't my thing at all for starters, but the real beef i have is with the disorganized amateurish way that video was done...
it really wasn't any different from a stage performance and i've seen them do those better...
everyone's just all over the place in group shots, doing random things that don't flow with one another...
sure, they have a few cool shots in there, but not nearly enough of the eyecandy to make up for the rest...

they've been in showbusiness long enough to have been able to come up with better for a debut PV, seriously...

i did like the black and white shots as well as the darker setting of the aircraft hangar, it's what they did with it that was disappointing...
The song is growing on me. I liked it the first time I heard it but now I love it. But seriously now.. JE promo videos ain't that great to begin with.. just give me one good example of a well done PV? I mean a one that you can actually compare to Real Face and still say it's done in a disorganized amateurish way?

I love stage performance-like PVs.. they're okay.. IMHO. Better than watching some cheesy storyline.. watch it again and again I'm sure it's BOUND to grow on you.

NEWS' Nippon? Not very good example of a first PV. I think .. no I KNOW that 'Real Face' is a very very good start for KAT-TUN.

I'm not trying to be biased here but I really can not find anything that I dislike about the PV.. seriously.

Maybe it has something to do with you expecting something more from the video .. I don't know.. but I really wasn't expecting anything from the PV so it's totally more than fine with me.

jica

Post by jica » Mar 10th, '06, 18:03

ironicwave, huh? you didn't like it?? :blink

I watched it again. I like it. Yeah. I like it. I even burnt it on VCD to be able to watch it on my TV. :whistling:

Maybe the video was a bit messy, but I think it was good as their first PV. Did they cut and arrange their PV themselves..? Anyway, I've seen worse. This one was cool. =)

(No. I'm not going to watch it right away after this post. I'll do something else. Honestly. ^_^ )

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 10th, '06, 19:13

Ro~Chan wrote:The song is growing on me. I liked it the first time I heard it but now I love it. But seriously now.. JE promo videos ain't that great to begin with.. just give me one good example of a well done PV? I mean a one that you can actually compare to Real Face and still say it's done in a disorganized amateurish way?

I love stage performance-like PVs.. they're okay.. IMHO. Better than watching some cheesy storyline.. watch it again and again I'm sure it's BOUND to grow on you.

NEWS' Nippon? Not very good example of a first PV. I think .. no I KNOW that 'Real Face' is a very very good start for KAT-TUN.

I'm not trying to be biased here but I really can not find anything that I dislike about the PV.. seriously.

Maybe it has something to do with you expecting something more from the video .. I don't know.. but I really wasn't expecting anything from the PV so it's totally more than fine with me.
you're totally right about other JE artist's PVs not being all that great either...
i did expect kat-tun to be different, probably because i like them, i just think it's a waste of a PV debut... it just doesn't do much for me...
i'd prefer a real stage show where i can see more of them clearly to this...

i don't think it was so much not having a cheesy storyline as that just the coordination of the "stage show" style PV could've been much better, but here we just get back to JE PV directors obviously sucking... for my taste... :wink:

and tastes vary, i'm certainly not saying you suck cause you liked it... :lol

@jica: nope, i didn't like it much... and i'm not saying kat-tun is at fault, i'm sure they had little say, i mean, just look at some of the hideous outfits they sometimes have to wear, that's just johnny's for you...
but more than not liking it, i was just disappointed... c'est tout... :-)

ladyroake

faces?

Post by ladyroake » Mar 10th, '06, 19:35

kinda have to agree w/ ironicwave. I've seen other performances by them that were much better done.

I wished I could see more of their faces!! It's a debut PV afterall, shouldn't we get a better picture of what they look like? The video was just too busy for my taste. It would be awesome if there were longer, clearer shots of their faces.

then again, other johnny pvs aren't much/any better.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 10th, '06, 19:37

i completely adore your sig ladyroake... :wub:

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Mar 10th, '06, 19:38

you're totally right about other JE artist's PVs not being all that great either...
i did expect kat-tun to be different, probably because i like them, i just think it's a waste of a PV debut... it just doesn't do much for me...
i'd prefer a real stage show where i can see more of them clearly to this...

i don't think it was so much not having a cheesy storyline as that just the coordination of the "stage show" style PV could've been much better, but here we just get back to JE PV directors obviously sucking... for my taste... Wink

and tastes vary, i'm certainly not saying you suck cause you liked it... Laugh
Just saw the music station performance.. and that was some hawt stuff and some hawt action going on there. You should probably see it because they did so well for a first live performance of Real Face other than that perf for their debut conference.

Of course yeah.. I agree that the PV could have been better but I won't really angst about it.. I will just hope that their next PVs will be greater and better than this.. even though I completely absolutely love this one.

Yeah I got'cha. Haha.. but really now Kame being such a manwhore in it didn't do anything for you? And Jin? Oh my God Jin? And his fluffy jacket? OOO=

Ohhh-kay.. gotta stop rambling on now. =x

i mean, just look at some of the hideous outfits they sometimes have to wear, that's just johnny's for you...
AHAHAHAHA. But dude. JE wouldn't be JE without their ridiculous gay stage outfits.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 10th, '06, 19:46

Ro~Chan wrote: AHAHAHAHA. But dude. JE wouldn't be JE without their ridiculous gay stage outfits.
haha, ain't that the truth... :lol

*sigh* i wish i had the time to dl and watch all their performances, i still have many sitting on this comp i haven't seen... one day... :D

about the man-whoring kame and jin in general... well, yeah... THEY always do something for me... :lol but i was commenting on my thoughts on the PV, not my babies themselves... :P

Dare_Devil09

KAT-TUN PERF.

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 10th, '06, 20:14

Here one of KAT-TUN perf.

man kame is sooo hooot :wub:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ircelk

does anyone have any of the song in here on mp3.?

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Mar 10th, '06, 20:27

Merged Kat-tun perf thread with this existing one.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 10th, '06, 21:16

hehe what a discussion we have here :lol the thread is coming back to life coz of this release ne :-)

anyway, I said I didn't like this PV all that much...I watched it few more times but I didn't change my mind...
it's not about the storyline coz I don't like this kind of PVs...they remind me of those crappy k-pop PVs that could be a preview of a new kdrama...tearjerker of course :whistling: but I like when there is some kind of a connection that makes a PV complete as a whole...and this one is pretty chaotic imo. you know I like some parts of it and I like the atmosphere but as a whole thing it's not that good imo...and this is the debut PV so they should make it perfect and memorable, shouldn't they?
why do I think it's boring? coz the song is pretty energetic so I expected this PV to suit the song...but there's not much action in it...most of the time they just sit or stand and move their hands around XD this is not a dance lol and how can I love it if even they look bored there :P
It's not that I think it's the worst PV I've seen...I think it's ok but they could have done much better.
oh and I'm just talking about the PV not about the guys coz they DID look hot and pretty and I love their new image...it's just the PV itself I don't like that much

but I must say that I totally love the song :wub: it's one of their best so I guess it's a great debut song :-)

wave-nee, I can always count on you ne :lol and I was afraid I would be the only one who thought they could have done better XD

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 11th, '06, 14:46

I've just found album cover at idolthoughts!! what do you think? I guess it's pretty cute :wub:

jica

Post by jica » Mar 11th, '06, 14:51

yamatsumi wrote:I've just found album cover at idolthoughts!! what do you think? I guess it's pretty cute :wub:
I don't know really. I think they look kind of scary - even Kame.
Maybe because of the "painting"-effect of the photo (makes me think of vampires.... Sorry! :-( )

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 12th, '06, 06:30

yamatsumi wrote:I've just found album cover at idolthoughts!! what do you think? I guess it's pretty cute :wub:
OMFG, they r damn H~O~T~, wa~~~~~~i koki's hair is black I like it! they r kakkoi soshite kawaii desu!

arigatou 4 the pic! :wub:

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Mar 12th, '06, 11:35

haha. all those furs... we can blame all those hideous outfits on the stylists. i actually didn't like kame's pants.. the red one with all those strings. the black was better.

ooh.. i noticed too that there were somewhat dull moments. and also there were times when it looked as though they didn't know what they were supposed to do. maybe debut pv jitters. haha. anyway, i still think it's a good start. looking forward to better pvs.

wait... i can't see the pic. i think it's only me. aah.. so sad.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 12th, '06, 13:17

yamatsumi wrote:wave-nee, I can always count on you ne :lol and I was afraid I would be the only one who thought they could have done better XD
hehe, we still manage to meet up on most issues... :lol

that real face cover though... dunno... i don't think it's extremely flattering to any of them... kind of ironic if you consider the title... XD

btw, i was able to see it in jica's post at first, but it's gone in all 3 previous ones now...

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 12th, '06, 13:20

ironicwave wrote:btw, i was able to see it in jica's post at first, but it's gone in all 3 previous ones now...
really? I can still see it... :scratch: I upload it to imageshack...

[img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2082/t ... 4nm.th.jpg[/img]

jica

Post by jica » Mar 12th, '06, 13:26

yamatsumi wrote:
ironicwave wrote:btw, i was able to see it in jica's post at first, but it's gone in all 3 previous ones now...
really? I can still see it... :scratch: I upload it to imageshack...

[img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2082/t ... 4nm.th.jpg[/img]
It's going away in periods.... i.e. now it is gone. I saw it earlier for a couple of hours ago.. 8)

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 12th, '06, 13:30

i just reopened my browser, i can see it now... with pc on 24/7, i often forget to just open a new one every once so often... :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 12th, '06, 13:37

kawaisou, your computer, wave :P

anyway, yesterday I read a lot about Dreamboy...anyone knows where I can get it? I soooo want to see KJ8 & KATTUN on stage together :wub:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 12th, '06, 13:55

i haven't seen anything on the web on where to get it yet...
if you find it first, i hope you'll share with us as usual... 8)

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 12th, '06, 14:15

sure :lol I check some cb coz i remember I saw that Dreamboy with Takki somewhere...

btw, I think Kame kills Subaru in Dreamboy :cry: if it's true I'm gonna hate him forever :lol

jica

Post by jica » Mar 12th, '06, 14:27

yamatsumi wrote:sure :lol I check some cb coz i remember I saw that Dreamboy with Takki somewhere...

btw, I think Kame kills Subaru in Dreamboy :cry: if it's true I'm gonna hate him forever :lol
I've seen Dreamboy but fancam version somewhere.... I think it was in JPB Forum. Also bww2.jpop (just can't get access to that site right now, arghhh.. :crazy: )

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Mar 12th, '06, 18:14

i don't think he kills subaru. i forgot already, but i think it was someone else, then he gets framed for it. hmm. not too sure. i'll try to refresh my memory.

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Mar 12th, '06, 18:16

Kame gets framed for stabbing Jin or something.. when Yuto was the one who actually stabbed Jin 'accidentally' .. mmmm.. Subaru.. can't remember.. I fast-forwarded through the whole musical.. only saw the 'interesting' parts.. =x

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 12th, '06, 19:00

:cry: :cry: :cry: T__T :cry: I wanna watch Dreamboy, am downloading the special with Tackey, I couldnt find any ep in the net...nande kore? TT_TT

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Mar 12th, '06, 19:36

As far as I know you can buy Takki's dreamboy.. the special is not the whole musical. They are not episodes.. I don't think so. I'm actually getting Takki's dreamboy DVD because there's adorable young Jin in it and also lots of crack.

Dream Boys 2006 (KAT-TUN & KANJANI8) is not yet released on DVD and I don't know if it will ever be, but there is a crappy quality version of it floating around that was recorded by someone.

Dream Boys is NOT great HAHAHA not even close.. but it's enjoyable I guess (always a pleasure to see Jin performing his solos) ..and generally it's just.. crack.. ahahaha.. but well okay I loved the dancing and the singing and well they're hot so I don't really mind the fact that I didn't know what the hell was going on.

Edit: Oh wait. Seems like someone uploaded Takki's Dream Boy 2004! So you can download that @ jpopsuki! ^__^'

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 12th, '06, 19:45

Ro~Chan wrote:As far as I know you can buy Takki's dreamboy.. the special is not the whole musical. They are not episodes.. I don't think so. I'm actually getting Takki's dreamboy DVD because there's adorable young Jin in it and also lots of crack.

Dream Boys 2006 (KAT-TUN & KANJANI8) is not yet released on DVD and I don't know if it will ever be, but there is a crappy quality version of it floating around that was recorded by someone.

Dream Boys is NOT great HAHAHA not even close.. but it's enjoyable I guess (always a pleasure to see Jin performing his solos) ..and generally it's just.. crack.. ahahaha.. but well okay I loved the dancing and the singing and well they're hot so I don't really mind the fact that I didn't know what the hell was going on.
^___________^ thanx 4 telling me, I dunno why I thought its episodes >__<

actually I requested it in jpopsuki and am downloading the Dreamboys Musicl 2004 now, but they upload only 2 parts from 3 from the 1st disk...I'll be waiting to watch the dancing *dies* I love jins dancing.........and I'll wait as well for Dreamboys Musical 2006! ^_______^

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Mar 12th, '06, 19:59

^___________^ thanx 4 telling me, I dunno why I thought its episodes >__<

actually I requested it in jpopsuki and am downloading the Dreamboys Musicl 2004 now, but they upload only 2 parts from 3 from the 1st disk...I'll be waiting to watch the dancing *dies* I love jins dancing.........and I'll wait as well for Dreamboys Musical 2006! ^_______^
Johnny's Entertainment is confusing.. or wait.. it likes to be confusing.. or pretends to be.. GAH. Anyways.. I was about to download the 2004 musical but decided against it since I already ordered it anyway so why waste computer space.. .__.

I'd SO love to see the 2006 musical in DVD format because seriously Jin's dancing was so HOT and he was all.. over.. those girls.. and his Amazing Kiss performance was also very very hot so yes definitely worth it. Kame got most of the screen time though .. seeing as how he's the 'star' of the show.

Did you see Johnny's Summary? Now that's one great concert. It totally rocked. I loved it and loved how cheesy the fighting parts were and the dragon haha.. but yeah NEWS & KAT-TUN were so great in that especially KAT-TUN's Never Again performance and Andarucia and when they all sang Yume Monogatari and Jin's Benevolence.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 12th, '06, 20:21

so it's not Kame, right? omg that's good! I can not hate him now :lol I haven't seen dream boy yet but I know that Subaru is killed there and I know he has a fight scene with Kame and loses so I thought it was Kame :P Subaru is my newest obsession so that was kinda important to me :lol anyway, I really need to have this dream boy!!!! even if it's a crappy LQ version I just have to have it :cry: bww2 is still not working so if anyone has a suggestion I would be grateful :notworthy:

haven't seen that dream boy with Takki coz I haven't had time to download it yet. I checked and it's in towa's clubbox with some specials and other stuff. also if you guys know korean you can find korean subs there.

anyway, have you seen pix from Duet-2006-04? OMG Kame looks awesome there :wub: one of the best Kame pix I've ever seen! really!

kunaimuffin

Post by kunaimuffin » Mar 13th, '06, 00:25

Kamenashi Kazuya! Kamenashi Kazuya! Kamenashi Kazuya! Kamenashi Kazuya! :wub:

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 13th, '06, 07:51

Ro~Chan wrote: Johnny's Entertainment is confusing.. or wait.. it likes to be confusing.. or pretends to be.. GAH. Anyways.. I was about to download the 2004 musical but decided against it since I already ordered it anyway so why waste computer space.. .__.

I'd SO love to see the 2006 musical in DVD format because seriously Jin's dancing was so HOT and he was all.. over.. those girls.. and his Amazing Kiss performance was also very very hot so yes definitely worth it. Kame got most of the screen time though .. seeing as how he's the 'star' of the show.

Did you see Johnny's Summary? Now that's one great concert. It totally rocked. I loved it and loved how cheesy the fighting parts were and the dragon haha.. but yeah NEWS & KAT-TUN were so great in that especially KAT-TUN's Never Again performance and Andarucia and when they all sang Yume Monogatari and Jin's Benevolence.
u know, I was about to to order it but I said I'll see if there is any DVD format in the net, so I requested it in jpopsuki and I got it :cheers: and about the computer space, after I download it I'll save it on DVD so I can watch it on TV ^_~

and I'll DIE to watch the 2006 musical in DVD too, so I think I'll order it when it'll release >.<
ano0o~, can u tell me where can I find that crappy quality version of it? I wanna watch JIN's dancing *faint :faint: * PM me if u know where can I find it, onegaishimasu!

about the Johnny's Summary TT____TT am downloading it now but there is no seeds, I'll try to get it from my friend cuz she have it but its a bad quality >.<

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Mar 13th, '06, 10:10

u know, I was about to to order it but I said I'll see if there is any DVD format in the net, so I requested it in jpopsuki and I got it cheers and about the computer space, after I download it I'll save it on DVD so I can watch it on TV ^_~

and I'll DIE to watch the 2006 musical in DVD too, so I think I'll order it when it'll release >.<
ano0o~, can u tell me where can I find that crappy quality version of it? I wanna watch JIN's dancing *faint faint * PM me if u know where can I find it, onegaishimasu!

about the Johnny's Summary TT____TT am downloading it now but there is no seeds, I'll try to get it from my friend cuz she have it but its a bad quality >.<
I think the 2006 musical is still somewhere around clubbox.. not sure which one, I was directed to it and just downloaded it.. don't remember from whose clubbox it was, but ask around for it I'm sure someone knows the exact clubbox.

The Johnny's Summary in jpopsuki isn't in great quality either.. even though it says DVD but it's NOT really that clear or absolutely in DVD quality, but it's still somewhat clear and okay so .. download it or get it from your friend, it'd be the same I guess unless of course you actually buy the DVD.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 13th, '06, 11:09

Ro~Chan wrote: I think the 2006 musical is still somewhere around clubbox.. not sure which one, I was directed to it and just downloaded it.. don't remember from whose clubbox it was, but ask around for it I'm sure someone knows the exact clubbox.

The Johnny's Summary in jpopsuki isn't in great quality either.. even though it says DVD but it's NOT really that clear or absolutely in DVD quality, but it's still somewhat clear and okay so .. download it or get it from your friend, it'd be the same I guess unless of course you actually buy the DVD.
hai, arigatou, I'll ask 4 it1 ^_~
but if u saw the direct link of it anywhere just tell me, ne? >.<

hontou ni? is int that clear T_T then why they say its from the DVD? I'll order the DVD then, but still I'll tell my friend to give it to me cuz I really wanna watch it ASAP...^^

etto~~~, minna~, any1 can tell me where can I find the Dramboys musical 2006? onegaishimasu~~! >_<

jica

Post by jica » Mar 14th, '06, 06:24

yamatsumi wrote:so it's not Kame, right? omg that's good! I can not hate him now :lol I haven't seen dream boy yet but I know that Subaru is killed there and I know he has a fight scene with Kame and loses so I thought it was Kame :P Subaru is my newest obsession so that was kinda important to me :lol anyway, I really need to have this dream boy!!!! even if it's a crappy LQ version I just have to have it :cry: bww2 is still not working so if anyone has a suggestion I would be grateful :notworthy:

haven't seen that dream boy with Takki coz I haven't had time to download it yet. I checked and it's in towa's clubbox with some specials and other stuff. also if you guys know korean you can find korean subs there.

anyway, have you seen pix from Duet-2006-04? OMG Kame looks awesome there :wub: one of the best Kame pix I've ever seen! really!

Why???? Can't hate Kame. No no no!! XDDDD
(besides, it is a musical.... ^^) But is he killing somebody? I haven't watched Dreamboy. Saw that there was Dream Boy Musical in jpopsuki. Maybe I should get it...

And yes, I've seen those pics. Nice ones. :roll
And those one with the yellow car... yay!! :lol :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 14th, '06, 15:25

jica wrote:Why???? Can't hate Kame. No no no!! XDDDD
:lol girls said it wasn't Kame so he's safe :P it's just that I'm totally crazy about Subaru right now and Kame is beating him up in DB :cry: so I thought Kame was the one who killed Subaru :unsure: haha nvm girls already said it wasn't him :P
but Kame is sweet!! he promised Subaru they would make another DB in the future and Subaru would win with Kame then :lol
jica wrote:(besides, it is a musical.... ^^) But is he killing somebody? I haven't watched Dreamboy. Saw that there was Dream Boy Musical in jpopsuki. Maybe I should get it...
yup it's a musical ^^ and the one at jpopsuki is the previous DB with Takki as a lead...but you can download it coz I think KAT-TUN is there as well :-) I already got it but haven't seen it yet...somehow EXCITE and Spirit concerts were first on my list to watch :wub:

anyway, some pix from DB :wub: :wub: I've got the scans from Hadaka no Johnny's. I resized them so if you want bigger pix get them from Hadaka :-)

[img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/423/ ... 5oj.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7906 ... 17e.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6316/h ... 29z.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4205 ... 38u.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1108 ... 48z.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2300/h ... 4od.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5564 ... 1mf.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7354 ... 137.th.jpg[/img]
jica wrote:And yes, I've seen those pics. Nice ones. :roll
And those one with the yellow car... yay!! :lol :lol
yup those with yellow car are adorable too :D Junno has the best shoot imo :wub:

jica

Post by jica » Mar 14th, '06, 19:10

yamatsumi wrote:yup it's a musical ^^ and the one at jpopsuki is the previous DB with Takki as a lead...but you can download it coz I think KAT-TUN is there as well I already got it but haven't seen it yet...somehow EXCITE and Spirit concerts were first on my list to watch
Ah, Takki... I like him too. Got the two first parts of DB. The new Dreamboy, is it from this year with Kat-tun as leads?

Thanks for all your scans :cheers:
yamatsumi wrote:it's just that I'm totally crazy about Subaru right now and Kame is beating him up in DB so I thought Kame was the one who killed Subaru haha nvm girls already said it wasn't him
but Kame is sweet!! he promised Subaru they would make another DB in the future and Subaru would win with Kame then
Better that he beats up folks than being beaten up :whistling:
Who is Subaru anyway? :scratch:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 14th, '06, 21:55

jica wrote:Ah, Takki... I like him too. Got the two first parts of DB. The new Dreamboy, is it from this year with Kat-tun as leads?
DB 2006 is with KAT-TUN & Kanjani8 :heart: Kame got the main role :-)
jica wrote:Better that he beats up folks than being beaten up :whistling:
but I prefer Subaru to Kame :P
jica wrote:Who is Subaru anyway? :scratch:
Subaru is the lead of Kanjani8 :-) in DB he's the 2nd most important guy :lol at least that's what I think after reading some info :unsure: I'm still looking for that LQ version of this DB :cry: I wonder if they plan to release it on DVD :unsure:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 14th, '06, 21:59

wow...29 pages....

i'm definitely going to be in KAT-TUN heaven saving all those pictures~

:heart:

jica

Post by jica » Mar 15th, '06, 10:41

yamatsumi wrote:DB 2006 is with KAT-TUN & Kanjani8 :heart: Kame got the main role :-)
waaaaaaaaaaaah... I want that one XD~
(hm.... actually, I have part 1.... where did I get that from...?) :scratch: ah... but it's the fancam version. :cry:

yamatsumi wrote:
jica wrote:Better that he beats up folks than being beaten up :whistling:
but I prefer Subaru to Kame :P
Haha, but I don't :lol
Kame! Kame! Kame! :cheers: :cheers:
Ok lah, going to take a look at Subaru....

Talking about scary... what do you guys think of this picture? :crazy:

[img]http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2156 ... set2kp.png[/img]

But I kind of like this one :wub:

[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/921/ ... ilm8ol.png[/img]

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 15th, '06, 16:03

^ I like that 1st pic :P Junno, Ueda & Maru look adorable :lol

and here's some more KAT-TUN-KJ8 pix :wub: and as before...I've got the scans from Hadaka no Johnny's. I resized them so if you want bigger pix get them from Hadaka. :-)
omg I'm in DB mood recently :lol but don't worry...there won't be any more KAT-TUN-KJ8 pix hehe that's all I have :P

jica

Post by jica » Mar 16th, '06, 08:17

Waaaa.... thanks for your pics, yamatsumi :lol

So this is Subaru.... 8)
... though I only have eyes for Kame. He's so pretty in this pic XDDDDDDDDD~
Thanks again! =)

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Mar 16th, '06, 18:25

OMG FINALLY IM BACK =) wow its been like. 6 days away fro d-addicts. so much to catch up on XD

thanks for the pics. kame is yay

hows everyones march break going?

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 16th, '06, 19:43

woa~~~~~~~~~~h imaji no kakkoi ne~~~! :wub:

arigatou gozaimasu~~~~~~~~~~~ :wub:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 20th, '06, 22:28

hmm it's 20.03 already and this topic is quiet? where's everyone? :unsure:

anyway, I've just found this cute Rock Medley in youtube :-)
I wonder if they have this SC at jpopsuki :unsure:

jica

Post by jica » Mar 21st, '06, 09:22

yamatsumi wrote:hmm it's 20.03 already and this topic is quiet? where's everyone? :unsure:

anyway, I've just found this cute Rock Medley in youtube :-)
I wonder if they have this SC at jpopsuki :unsure:
I'm here. When I'm not working. :roll Although I think I will be a lot more here since my favourite forum - JPB - is shutted down. :cry:

I was watching the Hey hey hey-interview with Kat-tun. That was great, and a friendly soul even translated it so I got to understand what they were saying. :mrgreen:
(but all this was from JPB, not available any more :cry: :cry: :unsure: )

The more I see of Junno, the more I like him now.... He's such a sweet guy. :roll I think I like him best after Kame, hehe.... I didn't know he used to get in fights with Jin. Jin is a meanie... :x * ducks from tomatoes from Jin fans, hehe.... *

Kame was *sigh* so cute, and funny in this interview, especially when he was imitating Johnny (they all did except Ueda - he sure is shy, isn't he??). They were also talking about how the other felt when Kame did the Shuji to Akira CD. Jin was like "... it's a good thing for Kame, but why was he coming out with a CD when Kat-tun hasn't even debuted??". Seems like they didn't blame him, but of course there must have been some strange feelings about it.
Kame's namn is funny....
He was trying to explain about the CD-thing, but was hushed down. So kawaii when he is embarrassed... XD~
The host hit them because they were imitating Johnny.. :D

Jin said it was this aura about Junno that makes him annoyed. Junno just laughed. Koki(?) imitated Junno playing games. He's noisy and annoying when he plays games, so the other tends to slap him (Jin and Koki). They were talking about the times when Kat-tun first became a group. Anyway, how can they be mean to poor Junno, he's so nice and sweet.... and smiling :glare:

Ah, I forgot to mention Tackey, who was the only senpai in the old days that liked Kat-tun as they were and was encourageing them, i.e. he gave them mics and the opportunity to sing in a performance. That's cool. Tackey's a hero :lol

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 21st, '06, 16:54

wa~~~~i >_<
can some1 tell me where can I download it??

onegaishimasu~~~~~!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 21st, '06, 17:23

I watched it too. it was really funny when they were imitating Johnny. I think the one who wasn't imitating him was Koki not Ueda...hmm I can be wrong coz I watched it some time ago but I think he said that he hadn't talked to Johnny during the audition or something...but I don't remember it now hehe :P
I thought it was only a rumour about Jin not passing but now when I heard him talking about it I can finally believe hehe I guess there's too many rumours made up by fans :roll

I like Junno too!! he's not last on my list anymore :lol he's little bit weird but really outgoing and he's always smiling no matter what :-)

aso0omy-chan, you can get it from jpopsuki

Ro~Chan

Post by Ro~Chan » Mar 21st, '06, 19:32

KAT-TUN is already number one in the Oricon Charts. #1 Album, #1 Single and #1 DVD. I'm so happy for them, they so freaking deserve that after five years of waiting!

I'm too awestruck to say anything and make sense. I listened to their album and single a few days back (couldn't wait for my stuff to arrive obviously) and.. I can't say much really and make sense. It's great, totally.. absolutely amazing.

Oh and about the HEY!x3 interview..
Yeah the one who didn't imitate *coughs* (made fun of) Johnny was Koki because he didn't get the chance to talk to him during his audition. All rest of them got the chance to talk to him and they all made fun of him and I died laughing at that and at the host shutting Kame up.

Did you know they said that they gave up on the idea of Debuting? They even almost disbanded and wanted out of JE. I'm so glad they didn't.. look at them now.. at the TOP of the Oricon charts.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 21st, '06, 19:47

@ yamatsumi: arigatou ne~~~~! ^_^ :cheers:

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 22nd, '06, 14:56

finally~~~~ :cheers: I've downloaded the album "Best of KAT-TUN"! waaaaaaaaaaaaai :wub: :wub: thanx 4 the uploader in jpopsuki.. :wub:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:19

ooo i wanna see the HEYx3 interview....is it up on youtube?

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:28

FruitChaat wrote:ooo i wanna see the HEYx3 interview....is it up on youtube?
here:

Real Face performance in Heyx3! 13-3-2006:

thats what is there! >.<

jica

Post by jica » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:37

yamatsumi wrote:I watched it too. it was really funny when they were imitating Johnny. I think the one who wasn't imitating him was Koki not Ueda...hmm I can be wrong coz I watched it some time ago but I think he said that he hadn't talked to Johnny during the audition or something...but I don't remember it now hehe :P
No, actually, I think you're right. I remember that Ueda said he was bald at that time, and Johnny went up to him and said "bald is good" (but Ueda is still very shy... XD). Koki only talked about his cousin.... :lol

Ah.... I didn't know you could get that video file at jpopsuki, must go there and see =)

I think "Special Happiness" is going to be my new favourite (after Kizuna), I've had it on repeat for hours now. Kame's voice makes me melt :wub: (at least I think it's Kame, it sure sounds like him....) The other also sound good. =)

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:54

yeah, I like "Special Happiness" too! actually from the album "Best of KAT-TUN" I like the tracks:

01. SHE SAID..
02. NEVER AGAIN
06. RHODESIA
07. GOLD
08. WILDS OF MY HEART
09. SPECIAL HAPPINESS
10. ONE ON ONE
11. BUTTERFLY
12. RUSH OF LIGHT
13. ハルカナ約束
14. PRECIOUS ONE

I cant stop :whistling: , I play all these tracks everytime! :wub: :wub: