Hello, Mr. God! (KBS2, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Hello, Mr. God! (KBS2, 2006)

Post by zdoon » Jan 17th, '06, 16:22

Aka, Annyeonghaseyo, Haneu-nim! Recommended show airing currently on KBS2, Mondays and Tuesdays.

Official drama site:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/hellogod

Based on 'Flowers For Algernon', a novel by Daniel Keyes.

Casting: Kim Ok Bin, Yoo Gun, and Lee Jong Hyuk.

Image Image
12/15/05 -- Yoo Kun (유건) will costar with Kim Ok Bin and Lee Jong Hyuk in Monday-Tuesday drama “How Are You, God (안녕하세요, 하느님)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 following the final episode of “A Love To Kill”. He plays the role Ha Roo (하루) who is 27 years old but only has IQ 65, a character like Forrest Gump. Yoo Kun and Kim Ok Bin also collaborate in the new movie “Lass Dasepo (다세포소녀)”.
Last edited by zdoon on Feb 8th, '06, 06:53, edited 3 times in total.

miriko

Post by miriko » Jan 17th, '06, 16:31

Looks like a good series.... Kdramas, are getting soooo repetitive, it would be nice to see something with a bit more of a human appeal.... I do hope someone takes the time to sub this at some point!

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Jan 17th, '06, 20:55

Indeed a must watch...I'm actually making this drama a priority over Wolf =)

Events in ep 4 were just completely unpredictable.
Not sure if anyone will be subbing the show but hopefully someone does.
I'm waiting for the c-subs...and then a friend has promised she'll be translating it to english from there. At the moment you can catch the discussion w/ certain scene translations over at the soompi forum, under the How Are You, God thread.

I also asked someone who has KBS World to be on the lookout for this drama when it begins airing =)

dan12

Post by dan12 » Jan 18th, '06, 16:14

is this the same girl from hanoi bride
shes soo pretty

lazercut

Post by lazercut » Jan 18th, '06, 20:44

she debuts in the last years highschool horror series "Voice"

dan12

Post by dan12 » Jan 22nd, '06, 14:58

i ws wondering if anyone is gonan sub the tv show? : )

captainhyuk

Post by captainhyuk » Jan 31st, '06, 07:01

i think Yugun so cute!!
Attachments
img_18_3594_3.jpg
img_18_3594_3.jpg (39.22 KiB) Viewed 8542 times

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 1st, '06, 04:59

this drama sounds very interesting! i hope someone sub it soon! hehe. i like the cast so far! hehe. hmm does anyone know where i can download the first few episodes, in 350mb file?

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Feb 1st, '06, 11:43

subtitling of this drama will likely begin soon--transcription of the 1st ep from the KBS World airing has already begun, thanks to blossom

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 1st, '06, 14:18

Umm.. just wondering can you download it here? If not where can you download it? Thanks in advance ! :D

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Feb 1st, '06, 15:53

Sunshine_36 wrote:Umm.. just wondering can you download it here? If not where can you download it? Thanks in advance ! :D
for the moment u can get the HQ on CB, mine has the 7 epis that have aired so far.

You can also dl the LQs from megaupload/filefront

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 2nd, '06, 02:05

Thanks for the update. xD Also, if I download the 700mb version, how can I convert it into 350mb? And approximately how long does it take to convert? Thanks. (I know there is a link somewhere on this forum that guides me through the steps, but I really do not know where to start looking, so if someone would please assist me, I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks hehe.)

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Feb 2nd, '06, 08:06

Thanks in advance for the subs!

st_heaven

Post by st_heaven » Feb 2nd, '06, 11:27

Shorty wrote:this drama sounds very interesting! i hope someone sub it soon! hehe. i like the cast so far! hehe. hmm does anyone know where i can download the first few episodes, in 350mb file?
you can get it at bom000's clubbox, but only registered members can access it.

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 3rd, '06, 16:09

okay, thanks a bunch! xD

tringo

Post by tringo » Feb 4th, '06, 11:16

Any of you guys who has downloaded episodes from creidesca's clubbox? - and knows if they all are hodooli versions even if the files only are named "How Are You God Ep.2 (High Quality).avi" ?
Currently uploading the episodes here on d-addicts, but many of the "usual" clubboxes has started to demand passwords ( and I've got no Idea how to ask for access since I don't read Korean :-) )
Just want to make sure I upload the same versions and not different ones!

Got my answer.... wich was yes :-)
Last edited by tringo on Feb 8th, '06, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 5th, '06, 04:04

this drama will be aired here-the U.S, on Feb, 27 with english subs
i might capture and upload it into my clubbox, wonder if anyone's interested?

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Feb 5th, '06, 05:54

^ ooo me! i don't live in the US.

this show seems interesting. i'm really intersted in watching it.

captainhyuk

Post by captainhyuk » Feb 6th, '06, 08:48

i just wait 4 subtitle too i watched till 7 ep. this drama so interest n Ugunn so cute!!

[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6428 ... 0247mg.jpg[/img]

in-sung

Hmmmm :/

Post by in-sung » Feb 6th, '06, 08:54

A guy with an I.Q. of 65 has it tripled to over 180........

"Flowers for Algernon" anyone???

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Hmmmm :/

Post by zdoon » Feb 6th, '06, 10:29

in-sung wrote:A guy with an I.Q. of 65 has it tripled to over 180........

I shouldn't have edited my first post. How are you, God? is based on Danielle Key's 1959 novella titled Flowers for Algernon, as a matter of fact. The end credits for the kdrama indicates that.

blackstarjr

Re: Hmmmm :/

Post by blackstarjr » Feb 6th, '06, 21:48

zdoon wrote:
in-sung wrote:A guy with an I.Q. of 65 has it tripled to over 180........

I shouldn't have edited my first post. How are you, God? is based on Danielle Key's 1959 novella titled Flowers for Algernon, as a matter of fact. The end credits for the kdrama indicates that.
aaaah...well a remake of the japanese one staring Santamaria..Well looks like we can expect 15--20 eps as usual.I liked the jap version, hopefully the korean version is good too..After watchin ep1, i think i am liking it a lot.

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 6th, '06, 22:32

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:this drama will be aired here-the U.S, on Feb, 27 with english subs
=O they're airing this in the U.S? what channel?? or is it suppose to be a korean channel?

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Feb 7th, '06, 18:38

the drama is going to be 16 epis, and if it's airing in SoCal, Sept 27, but it will be heavily edited. I know KBS World is already airing this drama, so if you have KBS World, you can watch it w/o cuts.

There will be a slight delay for the release of ep 1 subs...I got sick on Sunday, and was knocked out most of Monday by medicine.

hemohemoh

Post by hemohemoh » Feb 7th, '06, 19:20

I just can't wait for the sub... creidesca, hope you'll get better as soon as possible.. we all pray for you :)

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 7th, '06, 21:57

creidesca wrote:the drama is going to be 16 epis, and if it's airing in SoCal, Sept 27, but it will be heavily edited. I know KBS World is already airing this drama, so if you have KBS World, you can watch it w/o cuts.

There will be a slight delay for the release of ep 1 subs...I got sick on Sunday, and was knocked out most of Monday by medicine.
oh i see. aww too bad i don't have any korean channels. lol.

take your time in getting the subs released. ;D there's no rush here. and of course, take care!! x]]

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Feb 12th, '06, 16:32

just a heads up that I'm 1/2way done w/ timing subs for EP 1 =)

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Feb 13th, '06, 11:54

Thanks a lot creidesca for informing us about the status of the subs. I'm very glad to see that show like this is getting subbed and receiving the recognition it deserves, even though the story isn't about the usual love story between a rich guy from abroad and a pretty sassy girl of some sort entangling in a silly pretentious play of fate. When I first saw the torrent and read the synopsis for this drama, I told myself 'If only this was subbed...' and it seems like my wish is granted :). The plot sounds different and has more of a human appeal. I admit that I dislike Kdrama, but I am such a sucker for Kmovie, and in a sense, this drama somewhat has that 'K-movie-ish' feel. I just hope that the drama won't suffer from the typical dragginess of most Kdrama. I haven't read the original novel or watched the Jdrama version yet, so I hope I can see the freshness of the entire show without any comparison :).

tringo

subs :-)

Post by tringo » Feb 14th, '06, 08:13

So you're subbing it! Great, then I'll understand a bit more of the drama...like what they are saying (he he) :wink:
Impressive how much you can figure out though, through the (drama- overacting) body language and camera-movements. That language seems to be the same all over the world at least.
No rush with the subs!

:cheers:

alakina

Post by alakina » Feb 14th, '06, 14:20

creidesca wrote:just a heads up that I'm 1/2way done w/ timing subs for EP 1 =)
yipee! i cant wait for it! thank you so much for subbing this series!!

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Feb 15th, '06, 22:43

creidesca wrote:just a heads up that I'm 1/2way done w/ timing subs for EP 1 =)
Hey yea =)
thanks a bunch man ^___^
Hope you get well soon thats the most important.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 17th, '06, 02:21

Shorty wrote:
Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:this drama will be aired here-the U.S, on Feb, 27 with english subs
=O they're airing this in the U.S? what channel?? or is it suppose to be a korean channel?
it's on KXLA, California, you live there?
@zdoon: so, it's really apdapted from Flower for Algernon?,didn't intend to watch it but now i guess i have to watch it, definitely!!, the story were very touching, can't miss it!

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 17th, '06, 14:37

well i'm watching this show on KBS World currently. it has subtitles. so i can understand what they r talking. the storyline is alright. i dunno why, but i'm losing interest in this show.
it doesn't have much actions.
most of u guys know what this drama is about. but for those who don't here is brief info.

this show is about a 27 years old guy named Day (Haru). he lost all his memories and thinks himself as 7( i think it was 7) year old boy. and there's another woman who seduces rich men, but accidentally in love with one doctor. this doctor is the one who gives Day a surgery and made him smart again.. this doc loves that woman too. And here comes the Love triangle. Day fell in love with that woman. he tries to make her his...and the story goes on and on......

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Feb 18th, '06, 06:39

I guess you haven't been watching the epis closely...if there's a love triangle, it's not exactly following what previous love triangles have gone; in other words, this is no ordinary love triangle. Watch, especially as events unfold starting from ep 5+ This drama has me literally in tears with each ep.

And translations from KBS World...they've been deteriating lately. I'm already done timing subs for ep 1, but now I'm having a friend retranslate a significant many lines (and those lines are all over the place).

also for those who are able to read chinese, c-subs up to ep 4 are out, you can find the hardsub chinese rmvbs at my CB.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 18th, '06, 17:54

yeah, but it's only airing on mondays and tuesdays. so u'll have enough time to forget what happened in this one and finish a whole new drama..lol

candy_white

Post by candy_white » Feb 19th, '06, 03:39

Thank you again creidesca, and take your time to do the subs.
While we're downloading the eps. :-)

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Feb 19th, '06, 04:20

Can't wait to check this drama out, however, take your time in doing the subs :-) There are so many good dramas to watch these days, and thanks to all of you subbers, we're able to enjoy it all fully! Thank you! :cheers:

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 19th, '06, 15:36

creidesca, i have a question. i downloaded the buhwal sub succesfully, but i'm having problems with opening it. do i need specific program?

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Feb 19th, '06, 22:14

In first episode, we found out that our female lead, Eun Hye, is a con artist on the run from the police after her partner conned her. So to hunt him down, she planned to go after his son for his whereabout. But on the way there, the bus she was on got into an accident. She survived the crash and assumed the identity of a special need teacher who had a same name as her.

When Eun Hye woke up in the hospital, she had planned to disapper from there without attracting any attention. But, it was ruined by Ha Ru, a student from a special need school. He believed that she was their new teacher and wouldn't let her leave. Although being trapped, she continue her hunt. And, when she found out that Ha Ru was her partner's son, she stayed on as the substitute teacher to gather more info on her partner.

The first episode is pretty good in establishing the characters. Eun Hye, although being a con artist, has the heart of a gold. She geniunely cares for ppl. (Which might explains her downfall as a con artist.) Dong Jae is a young, rich, and skilled doctor. But, his scientific curiosity and need for fame and fortune pushes him to take whatever measure to accomplish his goals. Ha Ru is a 27 year old man with mental retardation. He lives in a world where he is happy and eager to please. Now, we already have our cheater, manipulator, and our victim.

andi_the_angel78

Post by andi_the_angel78 » Feb 20th, '06, 20:47

Where can I get a synopsis longer than the one from the 1st page. Coz, the 1st page doesn't really explain much.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Feb 23rd, '06, 17:58

I'm hoping for a release sometime tomorrow....merela just sent me the translations I needed and now I just need to go back through the entire ep and edit.

hemohemoh

Post by hemohemoh » Feb 23rd, '06, 20:05

creidesca wrote:I'm hoping for a release sometime tomorrow....merela just sent me the translations I needed and now I just need to go back through the entire ep and edit.
I'm glad there is someone so nice like you for spending some time to provide the sub... I just can't wait to learn what the dialog might sound coz it seems the story is quite interesting, but sadly I know nothing about Korean language... I bet those who can understand like this story... thank creidesca! thank you so much!

kona99

Post by kona99 » Feb 23rd, '06, 21:36

I just finished upto ep. 8..
This drama warms my heart like no other drama.(there's always a scene or two that makes me in tears in each episode :cry: ) I grant that it could get boring at times, but just be patient and watch it with your heart open. it's full of humanism that you're bound to be moved by it at one point or another.

oh, by the way, i'd be glad to help subbing this drama if the help is needed by any chance.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Feb 24th, '06, 02:10

creidesca wrote:I'm hoping for a release sometime tomorrow....merela just sent me the translations I needed and now I just need to go back through the entire ep and edit.
Thanks for the update, creidesca. :) This drama really interests me despite the low ratings, and I couldn't help but take a few peeks at the episodes I already downloaded. I'll be looking forward to watching them with your subs! :thumleft:

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 24th, '06, 07:34

thanks for the update creidesca. x] i can't wait to watch the first episode after downloading for such a long time. x] i really appreciate it. =] the subbing team rocks my socks. ;DD

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Feb 25th, '06, 15:39

subs for ep 1 is out........!

candy_white

Post by candy_white » Feb 25th, '06, 20:20

Creidesca, thanks a lot. I was looking forward this subs, and now I can see the first ep.
Thanks, thanks, thanks, thansk :wub:

baon2219

Post by baon2219 » Feb 26th, '06, 06:32

this series is nothing like flowers for algernon. i read that book and saw the american adaptation and trust me the only similarity between the literature and this korea film is that there is a mentall challenged person. the book, charlie, the mentally challenged man, is given an operation where he gets smarter surpassing the intellect of those around him. however, being that nothing is a sure thing in life, he progresses into the simple-minded person he was before with no recollection whatsoever of the mysteries and deoth of philosophies that he once reached. give this book a try, it is so freaking good! ^_^

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 26th, '06, 07:01

hm i thought this drama was only inspired by the book, so it doesn't necessarily have to be very similar. but anyway, it's interesting in its own ways. i just finished ep.1 today and i'm dying for ep.2. hmm .. if haru does turn smart, will there be any side effects? i hope no one dies in this drama. xP

IceThy

Post by IceThy » Mar 12th, '06, 21:41

is this drama a funny one or a sad one? I don't want any tear jerkers momentarily........

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 13th, '06, 08:15

well, if u r super emotional, maybe u'll cry... for me, it's not something u cry for.
and Haru is getting on my nerves more than he used to whenever he was dumb. now he's like super duper smart ass.

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Mar 13th, '06, 08:29

im wondering if this drama is on youtube yet... i watched it on tv but i missed a couple of scenes... :|

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Mar 14th, '06, 06:00

IceThy wrote:is this drama a funny one or a sad one? I don't want any tear jerkers momentarily........
I don't know if this is sad or funny at all once. Lets just say I learned (yeah, learning from a Korean drama) a lot about life after watching this.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 14th, '06, 17:58

asiangirldee wrote:im wondering if this drama is on youtube yet... i watched it on tv but i missed a couple of scenes... :|
which episode r u now? i might be able to tell u what u missed.

karazialcita

Post by karazialcita » Mar 16th, '06, 14:23

how many episodes? :-)

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Mar 19th, '06, 20:05

karazialcita wrote:how many episodes? :-)
16 Total

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 21st, '06, 19:30

it was so sad to see Haru pee in his pants.... and even wierder thing was Eunhye just took off his blouse and cleaned it with her blouse.lol

Mousie

Post by Mousie » Mar 22nd, '06, 15:14

Its kind of funny and kind of sad.

You have that guy..starting out as a mentally challenged person, gets surgery for I forgot what reason and becomes a genius o_O.

I've only seen a few episodes on tv...I keep missing the days it normally shows T__T

luvluv25

Post by luvluv25 » Mar 23rd, '06, 01:05

does anybody know the ending of this drama??? thanks[/code]

RonTheMan

Post by RonTheMan » Mar 23rd, '06, 04:35

Have not seen it yet, but if it follows the book faithfuly, then the ending would probably be a sad one.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 23rd, '06, 15:58

luvluv25 wrote:does anybody know the ending of this drama??? thanks[/code]
i will be able to tell u the ending by next monday. too bad that KBS airs this show only mondays and tuesdays. next monday it's going to be the last episode. so i can tell u the ending then.

nrg_hot330

Re: Hello, Mr. God! (KBS2, 2006)

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 2nd, '06, 15:02

i just finished watching. do u still wanna know the ending?

knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 7th, '06, 17:08

hmm, strange ending ....or I should not be watching any drama when I am dead tired? Why does the director finishes the whole thing in a split second? And I don't get the ending..Is she still with him after the second op, when he has become mentally retarded again or not?

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 7th, '06, 18:49

knuts wrote:
hmm, strange ending ....or I should not be watching any drama when I am dead tired? Why does the director finishes the whole thing in a split second? And I don't get the ending..Is she still with him after the second op, when he has become mentally retarded again or not?
i know, the director ended it where it started.. so confusing. and Eunha's gonna live with that retard?? she should've chosen Dongjae.

knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 7th, '06, 20:03

i know, the director ended it where it started.. so confusing. and Eunha's gonna live with that retard?? she should've chosen Dongjae.

thank you for your response. You know, after some thinking, I think this is what happens:
she has passed her exams and has really become a teacher now and meets him again, who remembers her name, as he promised, but that is all he remembers. Then it is like their romance never happened? And did she not say that she would remember it for them? And how come she is surprised to see him? She "dumped" him or ran away after the op? But that is a very not OK thing to do, no?
Question for the people who have read the book:
did he make millions in the book as well?

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 8th, '06, 07:56

knuts wrote:

thank you for your response. You know, after some thinking, I think this is what happens:
she has passed her exams and has really become a teacher now and meets him again, who remembers her name, as he promised, but that is all he remembers. Then it is like their romance never happened? And did she not say that she would remember it for them? And how come she is surprised to see him? She "dumped" him or ran away after the op? But that is a very not OK thing to do, no?
this is what i think
well, what i don't understand is "is she really gonna love him? i mean, can she do that?" she has fallen in love with the smart Haru, not the retarded one.

Sheeny

Post by Sheeny » Apr 8th, '06, 11:00

Very great drama !! the actor play Haru is very cute and play well, he makes me cry a lot !! Do you know where i can find the soundtrack (all songs are good and sad :P ) ?
Many thanks !

Shina

Post by Shina » Apr 8th, '06, 11:21

about what is that drama? and where i can dl it?

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Apr 8th, '06, 17:01

nrg_hot330 wrote:
knuts wrote:

this is what i think
well, what i don't understand is "is she really gonna love him? i mean, can she do that?" she has fallen in love with the smart Haru, not the retarded one.
I think she has feelings for Haru even before he went for the operation. I find it kind of weird for a normal person to kiss a retarded person :scratch:

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 8th, '06, 17:13

kodoko wrote:
nrg_hot330 wrote:
knuts wrote:

this is what i think
I think she has feelings for Haru even before he went for the operation. I find it kind of weird for a normal person to kiss a retarded person :scratch:
i know. what a wierdo!! but she was drunk at that time. and i thought she fell in love with Dongjae, coz' she acted like that. isn't it wierd to see her change so fast? she loved dongjae once, and soon after that she fell in love with haru... she'd have dumped the poor retarded guy and fall in love with another guy if there were only two more episodes.

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Apr 9th, '06, 02:39

nrg_hot330 wrote:
i know. what a wierdo!! but she was drunk at that time. and i thought she fell in love with Dongjae, coz' she acted like that. isn't it wierd to see her change so fast? she loved dongjae once, and soon after that she fell in love with haru... she'd have dumped the poor retarded guy and fall in love with another guy if there were only two more episodes.
Yap, you are right, I know it is cruel. But I don't see any strong reason for her to be together with Haru. It 's like she fall for Haru all of sudden and they actually do not share any really special moments together. I mean, they did share some happy moments together but not those unforgettable kind.

v1rgi3

Post by v1rgi3 » Apr 9th, '06, 02:51

i'm probably not posting in the right section, so the mods can feel free to edit/delete

but, for the torrent section, there are only up to ep 10, i was wondering where do i go to d/l the rest of the eps??? hehe.

thanks in advance

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 9th, '06, 16:40

kodoko wrote:
Yap, you are right, I know it is cruel. But I don't see any strong reason for her to be together with Haru. It 's like she fall for Haru all of sudden and they actually do not share any really special moments together. I mean, they did share some happy moments together but not those unforgettable kind.
yeah, it's even difficult to say that they were actually in love. Did they even KISS??? i might have missed that scene, but i'm pretty sure they didn't do a real Kiss. that's obvious for sure.

hobbitwebgirly

Post by hobbitwebgirly » Apr 13th, '06, 16:20

I live in the LA area and the last two espiodes are going to be airing next Monday and Tuesday...mind you I didnt read any of the spoiler posts, but I do remember reading Flowers for Algernon. As I recall he doesn't die, he just becomes mentally disabled again?? I hope that is the case. I am very impressed with this drama though. But KXLA cuts so much out!!! ARRGHH!!! It's like it skips scenes and stuff, I never realized how bad it was until this drama. Oh well, I hope to d/l it with subs or just buy it.

For anyone who is interested I just started the official fanlisting for Hello God!

http://www.divine-confusion.biz/hellogod

Quick ? The actor who plays Haru, has anyone seen him in anything else? He is really good.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 13th, '06, 16:37

i didn't see him in any tv shows. but his acting skill is very good. he was so into his role, when he plays as a retard..