[music]Lee Soo Young - Grace MV

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
jennyvu

Post by jennyvu » Mar 13th, '06, 06:52

can someone post a link to download the
gace and secret song one?? please and thank you ^^

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Mar 13th, '06, 09:06

I think the little girl is the chem girl's sister - the doctor seemed like her father. I don't know, that's just a guess but the fact she was pleading with him to do the operation and he was holding the little girl at the time it seemed a bit informal so they might be family?

The summary cleared up a lot in terms of time frame - it all makes sense now thanks angelatnyc! Btw where did you get this summary? The opening three lines I read that that was she says in the first part of Grace part 1? What about the rest.

Spoiler :whistling:
The balloon part and the party afterwards when she got drunk happened first. Then LJK kisses her forehead showing he has feelings. <-- that was the past.

The kendo fight happened after what happened ^^ where she knew he liked her, he knew she had feelings for him but knew they couldn't be together so that was closure. Hence why she was crying at the end.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 13th, '06, 12:36

@jennyvu: have you tried checking previous posts? :glare: the links are posted on pg. 2, 3 for Grace 1 & 2 and pg. 4 for Secret. :whistling:

pao113
Philippines

Post by pao113 » Mar 13th, '06, 13:35

Dare_Devil09 was it that video you have there i'm curious about it?

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 13th, '06, 18:17

pao113 wrote:Dare_Devil09 was it that video you have there i'm curious about it?
Well I made this thread soo we can discuse the MV Grace sung by
Lee Soo Young
Well her MV was kinda confusing so I made this so people can help me
to understand the MV more the MV has 3 part ....
The song is really goood
If want to see the MV go back to the previous post to dl it
thank to flipnicity posting the MV 1

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 13th, '06, 18:19

angelatnyc wrote:sometimes i thought about the little girl, why is she there and crying.. or what does she got to do in her role.
I think the little grl is the 2 second main grl little sister

angelatnyc

Post by angelatnyc » Mar 13th, '06, 18:29

jellybean wrote:I think the little girl is the chem girl's sister - the doctor seemed like her father. I don't know, that's just a guess but the fact she was pleading with him to do the operation and he was holding the little girl at the time it seemed a bit informal so they might be family?

The summary cleared up a lot in terms of time frame - it all makes sense now thanks angelatnyc! Btw where did you get this summary? The opening three lines I read that that was she says in the first part of Grace part 1? What about the rest.

The balloon part and the party afterwards when she got drunk happened first. Then LJK kisses her forehead showing he has feelings. <-- that was the past.

The kendo fight happened after what happened ^^ where she knew he liked her, he knew she had feelings for him but knew they couldn't be together so that was closure. Hence why she was crying at the end.
the full summary of grace mv that i post previously was found in Soompi.com forums under "Lee Jun Ki" thread. here's the link if u want to check out the thread. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... &p=1953491

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Mar 13th, '06, 18:35

angelatnyc wrote:
jellybean wrote:I think the little girl is the chem girl's sister - the doctor seemed like her father. I don't know, that's just a guess but the fact she was pleading with him to do the operation and he was holding the little girl at the time it seemed a bit informal so they might be family?

the full summary of grace mv that i post previously was found in Soompi.com forums under "Lee Jun Ki" thread. here's the link if u want to check out the thread. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... &p=1953491

Thank but to bad I can't read it for soompi u need a special email which I don't have :whistling:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Mar 14th, '06, 09:23

Lee Soo Young Secret MV.wmv (credit ikrnxinhyungi for translations) english subbed
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/746w6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8GEVKEE5

Third MV lyrics clears up the whole story. I don't think there's a 4th installment? They showed his point of view.
MV 1 : long hair girl POV
MV 2 : GF POV
MV 3 : LJK POV

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Mar 14th, '06, 13:43

Third MV lyrics clears up the whole story. I don't think there's a 4th installment?
Yeah I agree, thanks seirin for the youtube link - it made sense with the subtitles - the lyrics are kind of like a narrative for the 3rd part. Man oh man this MV is SO sad!

Love this song (better than Grace)

ieda

Post by ieda » Apr 4th, '06, 03:08

WHERE I CAN DL THIS MOVIE:KING AND THE CLOWN..

Ms. Kim

Post by Ms. Kim » May 9th, '06, 08:37

hi im new hir,just found out about dis thread and i have downloaded the 3 MV s 4 quite some time now and i just want 2 share my own interpretation of d MV based on ny observation of d song as well as d subs...

Grace p.1 and secret which is d p.3 deals with present,while Grace p.2 is d past.D sort of kendo march that is going on between LEE JUNKI and d girl with long hair (which is i think d main character)is i think,what was actually happening in d MV and d rest of d scenes r just d memories of d 2 characters.The match was supposedly a means 4 d girl with d long hair 2 release her frustrations and den l8er on as she walks out of s dojo accepted dat although shr might hve won d guys heart ,their relationship is impossible bscause of d c2ation with d other girl(remember dat she don8ed her other eye 2 LEE JUNKI,so she'll just walk away eventhough it is very hard 4 her and just keep d feeling dat they might have 4 each other a secret.......... :-( :-( :-(

Kon Kon

Post by Kon Kon » Jun 1st, '06, 20:41

does any one has the movie in their clubbox. i'm curiuos .. i want to watch it as soon as possible..
thnx in advance

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jun 2nd, '06, 06:33

Grace isn't a movie. Its a music video with 3 installments.

carlopta

Post by carlopta » Jul 27th, '06, 13:43

Hi, I'm new here. Can someone pls tell the name of the girl in Lee's MV with Junki? I just think she's lovely n I wanna know her name. Pls...pls...pls........

liupingu

Post by liupingu » Aug 4th, '06, 02:22

Hi all! I've just discovered this chat and have downloaded Grace Part 1 from somewhere else. I bought her album ages ago and really liked the song but never realised that Lee Jun Ki was in her MV. The links to her other MVs (Grace PArt 2, Part 3 and Secret) are no longer available cause it's been ages (or I'm doing something wrong). Is there anyone kind enough to upload these MVs? I screamed when I saw Lee Jun Ki in the first Grace. ^^

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 4th, '06, 04:34

carlopta wrote:Hi, I'm new here. Can someone pls tell the name of the girl in Lee's MV with Junki? I just think she's lovely n I wanna know her name. Pls...pls...pls........
Her name is 민서현 SEO HYUN MIN. She's from same company and Junki, Mentor.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 4th, '06, 04:35

liupingu wrote:Hi all! I've just discovered this chat and have downloaded Grace Part 1 from somewhere else. I bought her album ages ago and really liked the song but never realised that Lee Jun Ki was in her MV. The links to her other MVs (Grace PArt 2, Part 3 and Secret) are no longer available cause it's been ages (or I'm doing something wrong). Is there anyone kind enough to upload these MVs? I screamed when I saw Lee Jun Ki in the first Grace. ^^
Check the lee jun ki thread in the stars section. I posted alot of links there.

liupingu

Post by liupingu » Aug 4th, '06, 05:51

Thank you so much, Seirin! I certainly will. Kudos to you for all your hardwork! How did you come about all these clips anyway? Do you live in Korea or get Korean channels? I would love that... Be the first to get the news...

Spread the love.

carlopta

Post by carlopta » Aug 4th, '06, 11:38

Thank u...thank u...thank u soooooo much seirin!!!! I luv u!! :heart: javascript:emoticon(':heart:')
Beating heart