Full House or My Girl ? (BASHA , AJAJA FIGHTING!)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.

Full House Or My Girl

Full House
37%
My Girl
63%

Total votes: 519

Sunshine_36

Full House or My Girl ? (BASHA , AJAJA FIGHTING!)

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 12th, '06, 18:42

For me I would be sure to choose My Girl :D. Lee Da-Hae and Lee Dong Wook are just too cute together :D. All of the acotrs and actresses in there did a great job. I think My Girl is kind of similar to Full House in the beginning so I just want to see the number of votes on which one you would choose? I really dislike Full House so yeahh.... My parents like My Girl too :D

Full House:

Details
Title: 풀하우스 / Pool Ha-woo-seu
Episodes: 16
Broadcasted by: KBS
Broadcast year: 2004-07-14 to 2004-09-02

Cast
Bi (Rain) as Lee Young Jae
Song Hye Gyo as Han Ji Eun
Han Eun Jung as Kang Hye Won
Kim Sung Soo as Yu Min Hyuk
[edit]Synopsis
A naive, cheerful albeit, somewhat of a recluse writer, Ji Eun (Song Hye Gyo) is swindled out of everything she owns. Not by strangers, but her best friends! Stranded in another country, she is determined to get home, only to find that all which is precious to her has been sold. In an attempt to get her possessions back, she has "sell her soul."

A story about love and heartbreak, sadness and self-preservation. In spite of it all, Ji Eun manages to be humorous and endearing - even when her heart is breaking

If you guys have pics feel free to post it on :D.

My Girl:

Title: 마�?�걸 / ma-i-geol
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2005-12-14 to 2006-??-??
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 9:55 PM

Synopsis
Female swindler makes her way to the top, but finds love along the way.

more (http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17032)
Cast
Lee Da Hae
Lee Dong Wook
Park Si Yeon
Lee Jun Ki

[img]http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/4861 ... 8456kw.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7120 ... 9at6eo.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7773 ... 8457cv.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/5876 ... 844530.jpg[/img]

didia

Post by didia » Mar 12th, '06, 18:45

MY GIRL!!!! all the way.... iam aeriously in love with Joo Yoo Rin...

misschuot

Post by misschuot » Mar 12th, '06, 18:49

MY GIRL, MY GIRL...
I can't watch Full House, because I don't like Song Hye Kyo's character, quite stupid...sorry, my mean is she is so funny, why always believe of her friend, while they are cheated her a lot...No one can be nice like that.....
I love the Yoo Rin's character...so cute...funny and strong !

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 12th, '06, 18:50

full house or my girl... :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
i think i will choose my girl haha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
aja aja fighting jul yoo rin .!!!!! :cheers:

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Mar 12th, '06, 18:51

My girl, a perfect drama all the way

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Mar 12th, '06, 19:02

I think both of then are great drama's but I prefer Full House :)

vang2k

Post by vang2k » Mar 12th, '06, 20:33

Id prefer My Girl because they dont just bicker and fight in the house all day and they actually do stuff. BASHA!!! Ju yoo rin has more spunk. :mrgreen:

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Mar 12th, '06, 20:36

Full House, it's the original!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Mar 12th, '06, 20:36

Yoo Rin is actually funny LOL But Junki makes the whole drama eye candy :wub:

Silverlady79

Post by Silverlady79 » Mar 12th, '06, 20:41

My Girl

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 12th, '06, 20:48

My Girl!
teehee...I heart Gong Chan :wub:

I absolutely adore the spunky Yoo Rin :cheers:

Then again...i haven't seen Full House yet. I will watch it soon and I'll decide if I will have a change of heart.

chunu

Post by chunu » Mar 12th, '06, 21:05

I also love My Girl...but somehow FULL HOUSE just
stole my heart away :wub:

kolawatts

Post by kolawatts » Mar 12th, '06, 21:08

MY GIRL!!!

spygirl

Post by spygirl » Mar 12th, '06, 21:18

full house without doubt

wishful_thinking

Post by wishful_thinking » Mar 12th, '06, 21:22

:lol My Girl!!! :lol

bbashya!!! :thumleft:

choudori

Post by choudori » Mar 12th, '06, 21:26

I think Full House showed how great quality in Korean dorama could be, but My Girl wow. I laughed, I bawled like crazy... LOVED that series!

IceThy

Post by IceThy » Mar 12th, '06, 21:32

hmmm well I loved my girl and I laughed a lot but I think I laughed even more in full house... so I think it will be full house this time ^^

chesca_85

Post by chesca_85 » Mar 12th, '06, 21:35

wow... this is a tough one. i like them both but i love my girl.

i just got turned off by that lame kiss in the ending of full house. :-)

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 12th, '06, 21:38

I liked MG over FH. FH was good, but around episode six, it really started to get on my nerves. By the time I got to the final episodes, I was glad it was over. It's a good story, but I wanted to strangle both the girls and stab the guy in the face with a spoon. Yeah, I know... graphic, but still... I couldn't just stop watching it cause I did wnat to know how it ended, but I do believe they coudl have made the story better. It isn't like they weren't onto something gold, but it was like the writer or the director or someone lost their track halfway through the drama.

MG has been the best drama I've seen, period. I can't stay it will be the last best one I'll see, but for now, it's #1. The director and actors did their best to bring that story to life. Perhaps the director (same director?) learned from the mistakes in FH and other dramas and put in the extra effort into bringing it to life. If I remember correctly, the director did Delightufl Girl too. I watched that series after I finished ep 14 of MG -- not knowing they were actually related :P -- and I can see where the director fixed his mistakes in DGCH. Another solid drama, but it dragged on too like FH but not in the same way or direction.

So... That is long enough.

TiteSriz

Post by TiteSriz » Mar 12th, '06, 21:44

My girlllllllllllllllll ><

ebony

Post by ebony » Mar 12th, '06, 22:11

full house was the second kdrama i watched and i really loved it i have watched it twice so far but if i had to choose between that or my girl. it would have to be my girl hands down, as much as i loved full house and the story and everything that went into it, i really enjoyed my girl which got me back onto kdrama and then palace (but that's another topic) i loved everything about my girl from the cast to the story it made me laugh, really pulled at my heart strings and i couldn't wait for the next episode so my vote goes to my girl :-)

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Mar 12th, '06, 22:12

IS THERE EVEN A COMPARION???? MY GIRL WAS OKAY .. NOT AS FUNNY AS FULL HOUSE... SO YEAH MY VOTE GOES TO THE ONE AND ONL FABULOUS AND ORIGIANL

FULL HOUSE :cheers:

ArtofSubterfuge

Post by ArtofSubterfuge » Mar 12th, '06, 22:20

I just recently watched Full House, and even though it's older, I think the "Aja aja FIGHTING" is cooler in My Girl, haha. I loved My Girl... it was the first Korean drama I ever watched. :)

tissa

Post by tissa » Mar 12th, '06, 22:30

My Girl...

Full House was a funny little show, which started to be quite annoying after some time because the story was way too repetitive.

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Mar 12th, '06, 22:35

definitely My Girl :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Seol Gong Chan sshi :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Full House was good in the beginning but it got draggy.. and I think I skipped a few episodes towards the end because I just got tired of the same thing over and over again..

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 12th, '06, 22:51

guccijana wrote:IS THERE EVEN A COMPARION???? MY GIRL WAS OKAY .. NOT AS FUNNY AS FULL HOUSE... SO YEAH MY VOTE GOES TO THE ONE AND ONL FABULOUS AND ORIGIANL

FULL HOUSE :cheers:
What do you mean by original?

angelatnyc

Post by angelatnyc » Mar 12th, '06, 23:00

My Girl...!! :wub:

raynebow

Post by raynebow » Mar 13th, '06, 00:24

It's a tough choice because I lovelovelove Song Hye Kyo, but I do love My Girl as well (I have four more eps to watch)...yeah, anyway point is:

Still...my vote goes to Full House.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 13th, '06, 00:32

My vote goes to Full House... =) buh also loved My Girl.

cees

Post by cees » Mar 13th, '06, 00:34

full house all the way ...after all it is the drama that made me start watching k-dramas

Vindell

Post by Vindell » Mar 13th, '06, 01:26

This is hard.. I love both of the series. Since they're both hilarious. I have to go with My Girl this time since I like it a little more than Full House.

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 13th, '06, 01:57

although I like both dramas, I'm gonna have to go with FH, since it's my first K-drama and it started my Korean craze :lol

Lelaye

Post by Lelaye » Mar 13th, '06, 02:07

Full House! My Girl annoyed me, YooRin should've ended up with Junki.

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 13th, '06, 02:26

IMO My Girl is better than Full House :-) Full House was cute at first, but I got tired of it towards the end when SHK just seemed to have lost her fighting spirit; she was all teary-eyed and listless for the longest time.

Now Yoo-rin was different in My Girl, she had spunk and was strong. There was a particularly moving scene when she broked down and wailed her lungs out.. but even after the separation from Gong-chan.. she did not mope around but instead got on with her life.. as cheerful & spunky as ever :thumright: Just gotta love her character :wub:

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Mar 13th, '06, 02:33

My pick would be Full House...I've watched a couple of times and couldn't get tired of it...My Girl just once and it's enough.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 13th, '06, 02:47

i'd definitely say My Girl over Full House. i don't know...i never really got into Full House like so many others. i got very tired of the "i'm moving out!" scenes and the temper tantrums...and it wasn't that funny. My Girl was funny throughout. even when it was sad, there was always something humorous that made you feel cheerful again...the lies that YooRin told were funny and she had great chemistry with the two male leads. i think the two dramas tie for the most annoying 2nd female lead. :-)

xiaolin

Post by xiaolin » Mar 13th, '06, 03:07

MY GIRL ALL THE WAY!!! :D

SnugglesBby

Post by SnugglesBby » Mar 13th, '06, 03:08

definitely MY GIRL--the drama has everything: humor, chemistry between the two main protagonists, sad and heart-touching moments; Gond Chan's & Yoo Rin's relationship is more memorable than Young Jae's and Ji Eun's relationship.

on the other hand, i love FULL HOUSE too, but it gets draggy near the end; especially when it's already established that Young-Jae wants to marry Ji Eun for reals and has to propose...yet Ji Eun doesn't accept when she's DUH in love with the man.

another level of comparison is that the male protagonist in MY GIRL makes my heart flutter, whereas I only fell for Bi's smile in Full House. Joo Yoo Rin's and Ji Eun's cuteness level is about the same so I won't compare the two--i adore both.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Mar 13th, '06, 03:09

i am definitely choosing my girl. i watched full house but it didn't launched me into the crazy madness of korean drama like my girl. my girl is funny with a more plot that captivated me. hehe just like furelise i was getting sick of the scene of moving out too.

myke

Post by myke » Mar 13th, '06, 03:13

:lol :lol :lol
for definitely lor My Girl......
Aja Aja Yul Joo Rin!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yukino Miyazawa

Post by Yukino Miyazawa » Mar 13th, '06, 03:31

For me, I personally loved both equally. Both series provided funny and great romantic chemistry. Full House definitely had the better-looking love rival though. *God, I love Kim Sung Su* And the other rival (who's name escapes me at the moment) was kind of too persistant even though he was in a
losing battle from the start.
In case that was a spoiler (though I don't know why a person who hasn't seen the full series would be voting on this), I spoilered it out for you. Both series also have equal amounts of comedy and drama. But what came down to the defining moment for me was the love confession kisses.

Bi and Song Hye Kyo had this tight-lipped, anti-climactic kiss that I was unsatisfied with. But Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae had this really good kiss. It was emotional and real compared to the Full House couple.

That's just my take on it - and this is putting aside my indifference for Bi. I think he did a good job on Full House.

clauric

Post by clauric » Mar 13th, '06, 09:27

hands down to MY GIRL!!!

i liked full house--but after watching delightful girl, mnikss--full house was ok..
and rewatching full house-->i realized that bi n shg just bicker the whole drama..some ppl love that--but too much--it was too painful to watch over n over again...

with my girl--the writer did an excellent job to make every epi exciting..and i can say i can after rewatching my girl--i never get tired of it!!!

LhaLavz

Post by LhaLavz » Mar 13th, '06, 09:39

hello there! im one of the newbie here.... :D hope you can help me to use the clubbox download and encoding any korean movies.... :lol well, Thanks.... :D :-)

royalblood

Post by royalblood » Mar 13th, '06, 11:16

my girl is way better than full house...... :lol

no offense, i rily loved full house....honestly.
but my girl was more intense and touching...... :lol

jadore

Post by jadore » Mar 13th, '06, 11:38

i like both full house & my girl coz i like both song hye kyo & lee da hae's characters....well aja^aja & bBasya 4 both of them! :cheers: hope both of them can act together in a drama/movie in d future..... :D

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Mar 13th, '06, 11:53

Very Very Tough desicion CANNOT decide cuz those are 2 of my top korean dramaz!

Mikuku

Post by Mikuku » Mar 13th, '06, 12:12

MY GIRL! OBVIOUSLY ;_;!

I CRIED SO MUCH WATCHING THE LAST 4 EPISODES

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Mar 13th, '06, 12:21

Definately Full House..
The chick from My Girl reminded me of a turtle.. She seriously needs to sit up straight, or stand up straight cause her crouching especially when she's wearing a turtle neck freaks me out.

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Mar 13th, '06, 12:22

Atomic wrote:Definately Full House..
The chick from My Girl reminded me of a turtle.. She seriously needs to sit up straight, or stand up straight cause her crouching especially when she's wearing a turtle neck freaks me out.
lol, yes...that is scary, looks a lil weird on her & I hate turtle necks

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Mar 13th, '06, 12:26

azndgn26 wrote:
lol, yes...that is scary

She's pretty and all.. but the clothes they had her wear wasn't suitable for her.. plus the way her posture during the scenes just reminded me of a turtle or an old grandmother.. PLEASE GOD SHOW ME YOUR NECK AND STOP CROUCHING. It got to the point where I'd actually stop watching the show and just stare at her posture/neck thinking.. WTF are they thinking making her wear that...

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Mar 13th, '06, 12:30

Her hair also annoyed the heck out of me, maybe it's because I hate unstraight hair and that it looked like they wanted her to look like Song Hye Kyo in Full House!

bryoko

Post by bryoko » Mar 13th, '06, 13:01

^turtle? i thought she looked more like a mouse in some eps., but i found it funny instead of scary haha..actually i wasnt too crazy about some of her kooky wardrobe either, but i think her acting surpassed her fashion sense, and her clothes got prettier as the series progressed, no?

anyways, My Girl was all around better imo:
good cast- i thought they all were ok at first, but now i really like LDH and LDW :wub: , great characters-SPOILERthe male lead treated the girl well B4 he fell for her, and he always redeems himself after making her sad, o ya and it seems every of her snowy *b-day* something cute happens betw them, the girl stayed strong and didnt lose her spirit halfway like so many other dramas..ahem FH.., she's always retaliating when someone mistreats her: sexually harrasses a lady and blames GC or throws the brick in a chicken suit, classic :lol , the supporting lead actor didnt turn super evil and remained cool w/ his friend, and overall: minimal heartbreak/ misunderstandings(except for 2nd male lead, but i didnt really care for him.. :unsure: :P ) .and most of all good plot/pace- every episode was relevant and entertaining, (the ending was way too quick tho! =/ ), just the right mix of romance, humor, and drama..i teared up when the grandpa confronted her
..lol sorry i went on and on, but this series is really freakin good!
--->as for FH, it had a cute cast, some funny scenes, but i think why the spunky girl loved the jerk wasn't justified...in fact i liked the similar story portrayed in Attic Cat better :whistling:..but if u like either star, its a good watch to satisfy ur inner fangirl..bi's smile is so disarming, and shk is always gorgeous.

rachel_w3n

Post by rachel_w3n » Mar 13th, '06, 14:47

i love full house...
ahhaz havent watch my girl

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 13th, '06, 17:09

Atomic wrote:
azndgn26 wrote:
lol, yes...that is scary

She's pretty and all.. but the clothes they had her wear wasn't suitable for her.. plus the way her posture during the scenes just reminded me of a turtle or an old grandmother.. PLEASE GOD SHOW ME YOUR NECK AND STOP CROUCHING. It got to the point where I'd actually stop watching the show and just stare at her posture/neck thinking.. WTF are they thinking making her wear that...

Totally agree with u guys... but i still love her :whistling:

coolio_amanda

Post by coolio_amanda » Mar 13th, '06, 17:21

well both were nice dramas i liked them *kawaii* :-)

cees

Post by cees » Mar 13th, '06, 17:43

nice avatar amanda.....btw i liked both dramas but voted 4 full house bcoz of Rain

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Mar 13th, '06, 17:54

if you haven't watched my girl, i suggest you don't read this. btw i voted for my girl.
at first, making a decision was very hard, but when i saw the last episode and they had choon-hyang and mong-ryong as guests, that made everything clear. my girl gets my vote.

doozy

Post by doozy » Mar 13th, '06, 18:18

Definitely My Girl! Before watching this show, Full House was my favorite mainly because of Bi's smile. But after seeing My Girl, that changed.
I love Yoo Rin's character! She's strong, confident, funny, cute, etc. and she doesn't let anyone mess with her and get away with it. Love Gong Chan's character too. can he get anymore perfect?!
By the way, now that you mention Yoo Rin's "crouch posture" and "mouse face" I realized even more how great of an actress Lee Da Hae is. It is these little details that she adds to her roles that distinguish her characters from one series to the next. I'm watching Green Rose and seen her on specials and her posture is not that. Definitely signatures of Ju Yoo Rin.
BHASHYA!

formula17

Post by formula17 » Mar 13th, '06, 18:36

My Girl rock on!! But if you were gonna put My Name Is Kim Samsoon in the pole, i'd be torn apart! Thank God for that.

qnhu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by qnhu » Mar 13th, '06, 18:36

My Girl, no doubt. Just great. Just cute. Just funny. Just sympathic characters/actors!

evildevil

Post by evildevil » Mar 13th, '06, 18:54

Definitely My Girl !!! Bashyaaa .. I love Yoorin's character. I agree w/ some of u, her posture is annoying somehow, but I dont mind since i think dats hows her Yoorin's character is .. not perfect, but dorky and weird ahha cuz i saw her in other dramas and she wasn't like dat. I love LDK's character ... its like .. he's funny at the right time, serious at the right time .. not beeing too serious and suddenly becomes funny .. and I love Jun ki's character tooooo ... i just love My Girl. I watched Full House too .. i enjoy My Girlll

JoSungMo

Post by JoSungMo » Mar 13th, '06, 22:11

Lee da hae is truely beautiful. BTW she looks short but she's actually 170cm/almost 5'8" tall.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 13th, '06, 22:22

JoSungMo wrote:Lee da hae is truely beautiful. BTW she looks short but she's actually 170cm/almost 5'8" tall.
She doesn't look short :D. She's probably in the medium not too skinny not too fat lol so maybe that's why and plus she was crounching in My Girl too because she's suppose to do that for her role. If you compare her with Go Soo in Green Rose you'll change your mind right away plus she's not wearing HIGH HEELS :D :D Look. Go Soo is 1.78m :D:

[img]http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2852 ... ose7mu.png[/img]

Horizon

Post by Horizon » Mar 13th, '06, 22:51

WOW so many people chosing My Girl...

For me Full House wins easily. My Girl was great and all but compared to Full House it was boring and short, plus Bi and Song Hye Gyo were definitely a better couple. Sure Lee Dong Wook + Lee Da Hae were a cute couple and all but there's no way Lee Da Hae can be compared with Song Hye Gyo and Bi compared with Lee Dong Wook; their characters (in the dramas) or their looks.

Lee Da Hae is cute...but Song Hye Gyo is in another league all together (as in G-O-D-L-Y).
LOL, And Bi is definitely cuter than Lee Dong Wook. I wasn't sure about how different in age they made Song Hye Gyo and Bi look at first but there's parts like near the end when they went shopping and bought ice cream and stuff where they just looked perfect.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 14th, '06, 00:12

WOW My Girl is in the lead big time :D>
Last edited by Sunshine_36 on Mar 14th, '06, 00:14, edited 2 times in total.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 14th, '06, 00:13

Horizon wrote:WOW so many people chosing My Girl...

For me Full House wins easily. My Girl was great and all but compared to Full House it was boring and short, plus Bi and Song Hye Gyo were definitely a better couple. Sure Lee Dong Wook + Lee Da Hae were a cute couple and all but there's no way Lee Da Hae can be compared with Song Hye Gyo and Bi compared with Lee Dong Wook; their characters (in the dramas) or their looks.

Lee Da Hae is cute...but Song Hye Gyo is in another league all together (as in G-O-D-L-Y).
LOL, And Bi is definitely cuter than Lee Dong Wook. I wasn't sure about how different in age they made Song Hye Gyo and Bi look at first but there's parts like near the end when they went shopping and bought ice cream and stuff where they just looked perfect.
I disagree with you I think Lee Da-Hae looks prettier than Song Hye Kyo in body, acting wise :D. Plus Lee Da-Hae looks more lively on her interviews especially when she smiles :D> Lee Dong Wook has a nicer face than Rain in my opinion but Rain has a better body :D.

Horizon

Post by Horizon » Mar 14th, '06, 00:26

LOL Rain doesn't have a great face when you look at it from certain angles or when he has bad hair days (he seems to have had a lot in the past) but when he's animated (as in in a video) he's pretty cute...in a childish sort of way. Especially his facial expression.

In My Girl i think Lee Dong Wook looked a mess to be honest, that stuble looked nasty, ick. But usually yeah i'd say he looks better than Bi...in a dashing sort of way.
Last edited by Horizon on Mar 14th, '06, 00:28, edited 2 times in total.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 14th, '06, 00:27

Horizon wrote:LOL Rain doesn't have a great face when you look at it from certain angles or when he has bad hair days (he seems to have had a lot in the past) but when he's animated (as in in a video) he's pretty cute...in a childish sort of way. Especially his facial expression.

In My Girl i think Lee Dong Wook looked a mess to be honest, that stuble looked nasty, ick. But usually yeah i'd say he looks better than Bi...in a dashing sort of way.
Yes, but I admit that Rain acts better than LDW although I think LDH acts better than SHK in Full House :D.

Horizon

Post by Horizon » Mar 14th, '06, 00:43

LOL actually i think LDH's role in My Girl was really easy for her, all she had to do was act either crazy (which she is in real life) or extremely sad. Infact all she had to do was act extremely sad in Green Rose as well.

Song Hye Gyo has done a much wider variety of roles and after watching them including her early works i can tell you she's extremely versitile.

Well anyway i don't wanna turn this into some kind of sad fan argument that never goes anywhere :whistling:

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 14th, '06, 01:24

Horizon wrote:LOL actually i think LDH's role in My Girl was really easy for her, all she had to do was act either crazy (which she is in real life) or extremely sad. Infact all she had to do was act extremely sad in Green Rose as well.

Song Hye Gyo has done a much wider variety of roles and after watching them including her early works i can tell you she's extremely versitile.

Well anyway i don't wanna turn this into some kind of sad fan argument that never goes anywhere :whistling:
Naa I don't think it's an argument I just think we're giving our ideas :D. But keep in mind that SHK has acted for along time and wait until LDH goes to success.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 14th, '06, 01:25

SlightlyTempted

Post by SlightlyTempted » Mar 14th, '06, 01:32

Full House definitely..........Young Jae & Ji Eun remind me of the characters in Goong....

Litt0-ChinKii

Post by Litt0-ChinKii » Mar 14th, '06, 02:27

Lelaye wrote:Full House! My Girl annoyed me, YooRin should've ended up with Junki.
TOTALY agree! and Full house is the one that lead me to watch k-dramas ><" hehe

arekesu

Post by arekesu » Mar 14th, '06, 03:29

SlightlyTempted wrote:Full House definitely..........Young Jae & Ji Eun remind me of the characters in Goong....
Agreed! I kept thinking that too XD I def. choose Full house over My Girl, even though I saw MG first and enjoyed and all, I was a little bored w/the end and after a while the soundtrack started to annoy me (like Jeong-woo's theme ::shiver:: )Fullhouse is certainly the original and I found myself laughing more, especially at Bi's sneaky smirks >w<

mikki715

Post by mikki715 » Mar 14th, '06, 05:23

FULL HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: [/b]