Goong VS My Girl VS Full House

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.

which drama do u like??

Full House
24%
My Girl
42%
Goong
34%

Total votes: 895

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Mar 18th, '06, 00:24

Well here's my list
1. Full House
2. My Girl
3. Kim Sam Soon
4. Goong

Sorry guys, full house is still first because it's the beginning of all these romantic comedy dramas that got me hooked to K-dramas. And recently just finished kim sam soon so I highly recommend it also. As for Goong, the drama follows the manhwa pretty well, but its not like the manhwa is the best shoujo out there. No offense, I still can't wait for the rest of the volumes (read up to v9 ch2). But ya, the acting and actors could have been better for the drama. I don't think I've laughed that much in the drama too. Hmm, its lacking something. I do admit i like the old Korean scenery like the palaces in Goong. Other than the stick to the story and sets, Goong drama is missing something very important...just can't pinpoint what that is...I think there is too little chemistry between the actors. Haha that's just me :glare:

amulet

Post by amulet » Mar 18th, '06, 00:34

:scratch: my girl & goong , It's hard to decide , I love both of them but
I'll vote for Goong 'cause my lovely Jun Ki didn't end up with the one he loves , It hacked my heart -_-

AhiRu

Post by AhiRu » Mar 18th, '06, 02:04

definitely Goong!!! :)

just_candy

Post by just_candy » Mar 18th, '06, 02:32

wow, this is hard...i love all three dramas..but if i were to rate them, it'd be:

1. full house
2. goong
3. my girl

...with a .1 difference in the ranking..mwehehehe :thumleft:

Vindell

Post by Vindell » Mar 18th, '06, 02:42

I watched these three but I have to say that My Girl is the best K-drama I ever watched. Bbasya!

choudori

Post by choudori » Mar 18th, '06, 02:53

This was such a hard vote!! I went for Goong, just because it's going to be longer than My Girl and My Girl wasn't long enough~!

kiSs_02

Post by kiSs_02 » Mar 18th, '06, 03:20

GOONG ALL DA WAY!!!! :wub:

Smilez01

Post by Smilez01 » Mar 18th, '06, 03:49

Well here's how I would rank these movies:

1. My Girl
2.Goong
3.Full House

My Girl is definately my all time favorite! Goong is good but I still sorta confused about why everyone is so obsessed with it because it's not that goodt...it's quite slow, but I think it's because there's a lot of fillers because goong is from a manga. Full house was just average..not one of those memorable dramas for me.

dragonloveca

Post by dragonloveca » Mar 18th, '06, 03:57

my girl very good!!! full house not bad!! Goong is was just ok

icecubes

Post by icecubes » Mar 18th, '06, 04:28

actualli its hard to choose ...
hmm but im going for GOONG !
hahas coz my current obsession's GOONG !
hehez all becuz of YUL ! <<< his fault.. made me so in love with him!

yummiekiwi

Post by yummiekiwi » Mar 18th, '06, 06:51

icecubes wrote:actualli its hard to choose ...
hmm but im going for GOONG !
hahas coz my current obsession's GOONG !
hehez all becuz of YUL ! <<< his fault.. made me so in love with him!
HAha yes!! I agree Yul makes it | | <-- that much harder to decide which drama is the best.. just b/c he's so cute! :wub:

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Mar 18th, '06, 06:57

my girl!

babydoll

Post by babydoll » Mar 18th, '06, 07:05

oh my gosh! that a very hard question!!! can't decide. um.... i think i have to go with Full house. the only reson i choose it becauce in other drama, i was very torn between 2 main guy. in Full house i only have my eyes on BI. so that make it easier to watch the series. but really all three drama was the best i ever seen(well beside "My name is Kim Sam Soon, and Staircase to Heaven....")

Annabelle

Post by Annabelle » Mar 18th, '06, 10:28

seen all 3, my vote goes to:

My GIRL

sPark*

Post by sPark* » Mar 18th, '06, 14:40

My Girl so far. Goong isnt always funny and sometimes drags. the beginning was =X really boring for me. i dont think i laugh as much as i did in My Girl. Full House just didnt have that comical sense or wasnt so great as others say it is. i lost interest in the middle and just watched it cuz i had nothing much to do.

My Girl was enjoyable altho the last two epis sorta dragged and i was like grrr, but i think the actors/actresses were pretty good well some were really good ^_^. it kept my interest throughout. so def. My girl is the funniest/best/w/e out of those three.

myli

Post by myli » Mar 18th, '06, 17:32

I love all. Anyway My Girl is the best.
Full house is the second.
And the last one is Goong.

My Girl ! Bashya !

matsumi

Post by matsumi » Mar 19th, '06, 19:20

i have seen all 3 series, full house being the first one.

and i still think that full house is the best kdrama.
good chemistry between the leads, wonderful soundtrack.

and i really love the "full house" itself. the house is so beautiful.
always imagening myself living in that house...:)

JenBell

Post by JenBell » Mar 19th, '06, 19:28

I think that FH is the top of the three. MG is awesome and I would choose it first but when I think back to when I was watching FH...oooo...it was soooo awesome. I think if FH was just shown recently for the first time like MG then u would see majority leaning towards FH in my eyes.

Goong is pretty good as well but it just does not get under my skin like FH or MG did. Both awesome in there own way but having seen both series several times nothing makes me smile more than FH...ooo...and the ending...was sooo sweet I cried my eyes out watching like a million times. As for OSTs...I think there both great.

For me...Rain is like so childish but just love him to bits in FH!

kthao

Post by kthao » Mar 20th, '06, 00:51

full house baby! aja aja fighting! :D

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Mar 20th, '06, 01:01

FULL HOUSE!!!! no questions asked :P

coffeecup06

Post by coffeecup06 » Mar 20th, '06, 09:20

i love my girl. it's funny how gong chan and ju yoo rin behave towards each other. the second is a tie between full house and goong palace.

andievo

Post by andievo » Mar 20th, '06, 09:45

FULL HOUSE!!
I think Bi is a great actor and Song Hye-kyo is so funny when she sang "the 3 bears"!!!
and the Grand Ma is hilarious! AJA AJA FIGHTING !!!
I don't know why but I don't like My Girl .... I can't remember any funny scene... maybe there were some but I don't remember any of them! :roll ( sorry, I know that a lot of you love this serie....)
Goong is great but the last episodes we've seen ( ep 19 & 20 ) are so sad! Need to see the end to judge it! :P

yulseya

Post by yulseya » Mar 20th, '06, 10:56

andievo wrote:FULL HOUSE!!
I think Bi is a great actor and Song Hye-kyo is so funny when she sang "the 3 bears"!!!
and the Grand Ma is hilarious! AJA AJA FIGHTING !!!
I don't know why but I don't like My Girl .... I can't remember any funny scene... maybe there were some but I don't remember any of them! :roll ( sorry, I know that a lot of you love this serie....)
Goong is great but the last episodes we've seen ( ep 19 & 20 ) are so sad! Need to see the end to judge it! :P
it's okay, i don't remember much about Full House either. 8) i'm serious too. sad because i saw it relatively recent too, unlike someone said earlier that FH is loosing because it's older and people forget. 'forget', meaning that it's not that memorable afterall. but i just watched it at the end of last year, and My Girl still tops it for me. i even like Goong better than FH now, but i'm only at episode 16 for that one so we'll have to see. My Girl's story has more meaning to it, and the chemistry between the two actors beats what you see in the other two as well. not to mention far better acting in My Girl. My Girl gets my vote for being consistently good even til the very end. i thought the handling of the more serious, melodramatic tone of the storyline was well handled and lead to a very good climax at the end of the drama. Goong started out so so but got A LOT better, although i still can't stand some of the overly cutesy act. well, i remember at least my overall impression of Full House: started good, lost steam in the middle, then redeemed a bit at the end, but still dragged a lot.

spygirl

Post by spygirl » Mar 20th, '06, 12:16

i would say goong bcoz de other two cast is look a little bit older o man how do i say it??
these three series are funny but my girl and full house is kinda a little bit more older generation
unlike goong high school generation which is fit with me

chunny

Post by chunny » Mar 20th, '06, 12:25

Goooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg!!!

Definitely Goong!!! :cheers: :w00t:

Kayote

Post by Kayote » Mar 20th, '06, 13:53

1- Goong
2- Full House

Goong without a doubt.

I love this show and I still cannot believe how well it is produced, those production costs must have been sky high! The sense of Gradeur is spot on!

I found Full House quite annoying to be honest. I donot know how anyone can like a crazy man like the hero in it. There are far better k-dramas out there than this!

Havent seen My Girl yet. :)

hmong_thoj

Post by hmong_thoj » Mar 20th, '06, 14:06

Full House all the way babie. Nothing can't beat them. My girl is okay. Goong Palace is dragging to long and the movie doesn't look good and it doesn't even make me laugh a bit. Sorrie to say about goong palace. Please forgive me if you are a true fan of that drama.

CaLigUrL

Post by CaLigUrL » Mar 20th, '06, 14:25

:wub: 1.Goong(cute and interesting, makes you addicted)
2.My Girl(has a better storyline then full house)
3. Full House(good looking actors, story gets boring.)

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 20th, '06, 22:17

BASHA!!! :D.

silentsigma

Post by silentsigma » Mar 20th, '06, 23:01

oh it has to be MY GIRL all the way
Yoo Rin is too cute
BAHSA

badhairday

Post by badhairday » Mar 21st, '06, 06:17

I voted for My Girl. I just love this drama and LDH's performance. Next would be Goong. I love the grandeur which is refreshing to see. I never liked Full House. It's too repetitive and I don't see the supposed great chemistry between the leads.

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Mar 21st, '06, 06:31

i've seen full house before my girl and then goong.... but i must say my girl is the best out of the three coz it has both comedy and drama..and the characters so to say the actors did act well that you will really be taken by their emotions either laugh or cry with them. so i vote for MY GIRL.

draco

Post by draco » Mar 21st, '06, 07:03

MY GIRL all the way! all the previous posts about this drama say it all! :cheers:

Goong is kinda melo, slow paced, and gosh are the actors newbs? lol I think they don't have acting skills. it's not that bad tbh, it's an okay drama.

Full House -> doesn't have interesting plot just eye candy cuz it has gorgeous actor/actress like SHG, Bi; repetitious (kinda boring), it's not that great imho.

so 1 more vote goes to My Girl. :mrgreen:

lalalovesong

Post by lalalovesong » Mar 21st, '06, 14:58

I love Goong, If i am the princess will choose Shin anyways

citi

Post by citi » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:51

My girl (even if that tennis star character is the weakest actress out of all three drama's casts) My Girl is still excellent

jennayster

Post by jennayster » Mar 23rd, '06, 05:54

I choose MY GIRL. It's more mature. And plus, the acting from the cast is much better than by Goong and Full House. I mean, these three are also on my top lists, but I mean, there's this nice plot and the acting from the lying Yoo-Rin!!! She's freaking adorable!!!

Goong.... I love it. But then sometimes I wish the acting could be better. The plot's great and all.... but I can't imagine what they still need to fit in the few more episodes that are lieft. I hope it doesn't become too draggy. And I think a sequal would not be successful...

Full House!!!! Ick. How come the bastards ( even if they ARE hot) always get the girl? And plus, SHK had to suffer all that from him, while he barely did anything for her. - -

niCa

Post by niCa » Mar 23rd, '06, 08:45

1. Goong
2. Full House
3. My Girl

malibring

Post by malibring » Mar 23rd, '06, 16:23

i don't like <my girl>,but leejunki is very very pretty ````i like```

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 23rd, '06, 16:27

malibring wrote:i don't like <my girl>,but leejunki is very very pretty ````i like```
hikhik.. me like junki too :D

didia

Post by didia » Mar 23rd, '06, 20:43

My Girl!!! All the way!!!

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 23rd, '06, 20:46

my girl..with no doubt

Mademoiselle

Post by Mademoiselle » Mar 24th, '06, 07:15

I have to choose My Girl...so freaking good. Better than Full house and Goong IMO

WindCross

Post by WindCross » Mar 24th, '06, 17:21

If I have to place them in the order of how good I think they're, considering the story line and acting skills of the actors, then the order is as following...

1. Full House = My Girl

2. Goong

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Mar 24th, '06, 18:56

I choose My Girl. I'm Jun Ki obsessed. :wub: I just wish he was the lead. I hate to see him cry :cry:

gladlee

Post by gladlee » Mar 25th, '06, 14:57

GOONG....GOONG....GOONG.....THEN MY GIRL........FULL HOUSE?ONLY LOVE SHG...RAIN?I HATE HIM SORRY FOLKS... I LOVE SHIN ( JO JI HOON) AND XUE FENGCAN (LEE DONG WOOK) BOTH VERY HANDSOME ...WITH X FACTOR.......THEY HAVE THE CONFIDENCE AND CHARM FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE ROLES....RAIN??????....I DID NOT FINISHED WATCHING FULL HOUSE BCOZ OF HIM....GOONG STORY UNIQUE AND A DIFFERENT STYLE...CUTE..VERY FUNNY....INNOCENT.......MY GIRL...ALSO..VERY FUNNY BUT WITH A LOT OF SAD SCENES....ACTUALLY I CANT DECIDE BETWEEN THE TWO BUT I VOTED FOR GOONG COZ I WANT MY VOTE TO BE ADDED HOPE THE VOTE WILL EQUAL WITH MY GIRL.....

Mikuku

Post by Mikuku » Mar 25th, '06, 15:10

DEFINITELY MY GIRL!! ;____________;

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Mar 25th, '06, 15:25

Definitely Full House will be first, then Goong :wub: My Girl was nice but still I would say I enjoyed watching Full House a lot and now Goong... :-)

Eric70

Post by Eric70 » Mar 25th, '06, 16:13

u ask which drama i like? casted my vote on My Girl cuz i like the drama. enjoy watching it. :D
full house? i'm not enjoying watching it...sorry.:-(
Goong? to me good production, awesome OST! better than the other 2 dramas! i love listenin' to the songs [samsoon's awesome too!], my girl and full house OST?nope...not interested...
:P

ademala

Post by ademala » Mar 25th, '06, 16:22

Goong!!!!
then...Full House..
My Girl the least...

SuGaR BuNNiE o1

Post by SuGaR BuNNiE o1 » Mar 25th, '06, 19:31

hmm..i would vote or DID VOTe for GOONG!! haha..its my current obsession..haha... full house was cool too but goong is just cute!! haaha... and i never watched my girl so yeh.. =T

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Mar 26th, '06, 02:22

eh... full house and goong would be da same... n then my girl...

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 26th, '06, 05:01

my girl was my choice...i mean lee dae hee is just new in the industry but she acts better than song hye kyo...She is a great actress...she have done a very good job in such a short time..

Trang521

Post by Trang521 » Mar 26th, '06, 05:09

full house is the first k-drama i ever watched
my girl is just too funny
goong is pretty cute

so tie at first is full house and my girl
then goong...it's just that i laughed and cried more for the other 2

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Mar 26th, '06, 05:27

Full house! The most beautiful ppl act in that drama.. as well, it was non-stop funny...

i'm biased cuz it was my first k-drama iv'e seen.

matchingsocks

Post by matchingsocks » Mar 26th, '06, 17:58

Full house <333

caffienejunkie

Post by caffienejunkie » Mar 26th, '06, 18:05

Love them all, but My Girl is my favorite. It doesn't drag like Goong and it didn't get boring like Full House. And I HATED the ending of Full House. It was such a let down. My Girl all the way!

lido0lmi

my girl OR goong palace OR fullhouse

Post by lido0lmi » Apr 2nd, '06, 01:40

curious to know what people think of the three so fine dramas
like which one u like first second then third . my opinion would be MY GIRL first obbession GOONG PALACE second obbession FULLHOSE third obbesion x]

my girl -
[img]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4734 ... 9930xy.jpg[/img]

goong palace -

[img]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1596 ... 2mf7mq.jpg[/img]

fullhouse -
[img]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/5007 ... se44ho.jpg[/img]

Delicate*Promise

Post by Delicate*Promise » Apr 2nd, '06, 01:52

Full House was my FIRST drama ever and FAVORITEST <3 I just finished watching it [again] today! :lol

I just recently watched My Girl.. it was pretty cute lol XD but is nothing compared to Full House.. yeah I guess I'm biased cause I :wub: Bi lolol xDD!!!

Goong.. is so ehHh =_____=;; It's okay I guess lol. I could BARELY stand it the first few episodes and then eventually it got interesting but most of it is just so frigging boring >O<;; and they're gonna have a season 2?! Oh geez.. *falls asleep* :blink lol jk It's still enjoyable at times :)

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Apr 2nd, '06, 02:26

My list would be in this order:

1) Full House
2) Goong
3) My Girl

Full House was so so good eventhough it the storyline tends to get repetitive, it also brings laughter, tears and different kind of emotions... I would watch it 10 times and will still be able to enjoy it like I've never watched it before :lol

Goong was a good K-drama too... the drama somehow potrays a Palace life which we get to see very seldom in modern dramas these days, and not to mention... Shin & Chae Gyung just makes you fall in love with the whole drama and makes it the more addictive :wub: Shin might seem a bit stiff and cool in the beginning, and as he starts to fall for Chae Gyung, he starts smiling more and takes the spotlight of the whole drama... needless to say, it's a drama that everyone should not miss out on :-)

My Girl... not leaving out on this one, it is indeed a drama which should be given credit, especially I liked how they intertwined Delightful Girl Choon Hyang by Mong-Ryong & Choon-Hyang making special appearances in the end :P Lee Dong-Wok was cute & the more you see Jun Ki, he starts to appeal too.. There are some scenes which cracks you up, but I'll still prefer Full House then Goong... hehe :wub:

clauric

Post by clauric » Apr 2nd, '06, 05:41

MY GIRL

then GOONG

Full HOUSE

goong n full house just dragged..

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Apr 2nd, '06, 06:20

there's already a topic about this

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Apr 2nd, '06, 10:35

KoreanMania wrote:My list would be in this order:

1) Full House
2) Goong
3) My Girl
same here!! :cheers: full house is the best! than goong, and last my girl ^^
but I love all of these dramas they are all awesome! :wub:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Apr 2nd, '06, 10:39

isn't there already a thread for this? :blink

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Apr 2nd, '06, 10:40

wth, there is already a thread like this. http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30827

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Apr 3rd, '06, 04:18

hmm weird.. i thought i already voted for this...

here's my ranking
1. My Girl
2. Goong
3. Full House

My Girl --- there wasn't a single boring moment for me.. I think it's been a while since I watched the whole series from ep 1 till final wholly.. without fast forwarding scenes :) and Lee Dong Wok was so charming :P .. definitely on the top of my list.. not just among these three .. but probably among ALL K-dramas that I've watched ( and I've watched A LOT )

Goong -- I'm not done with this yet.. so far I find it addicting too but some parts were draggy .. but I'm loving Shin-ChaeGyung heheh .. I browse a lot of forums and read more and more about it as I'm waiting for the subs to be released.. I think because of it, I got more into it ... but maybe if I'd waited to watch this until all 24 eps are out with subs.. it might not have such a deep impression on me :D

Full House -- Back then when I watched it I remember fast forwarding a lot of the 2nd half of the series because it repeats the same thing over and over again.. but overall this is a drama that I'd still recommend to everyone to watch :)

lido0lmi

Post by lido0lmi » Apr 5th, '06, 13:35

yeaha haha agreed :P

OBBESSIONS x]
my girl byashhha !
THEN
goongi fiiighting !
THEN
fullhouse aja aja !

btw can someone tell me how to find a thread u made cause i made a post saying
MY GIRL or GOONG PALACE or FULLHOUSE . made it a while from now but can't find it
so gheyed T-T~ =.= ahh wel stuuf it but im just curious :goggle: to find where it is =] msg me if u know ;] thanks
newhoooo bak to the subject MY GIRL BYAHASSAH :-)

hitrunningh

Post by hitrunningh » Apr 5th, '06, 14:26

Lots of Goong things~
[img]http://www.eclickkorea.com/s_imgs/goongthings.jpg[/img]

Goong Ost
Princess Hours OST (MBC TV Series)

Goong Ost Music Sheet
Perhaps Love(Melody) - Princess Hours OST
Perhaps Love(Piano) - Princess Hours OST
Na Neun Ba Bo Yim Ni Da(Melody) - Princess Hours OST
Na Neun Ba Bo Yim Ni Da(Piano) - Princess Hours OST

Goong Chae Kyoung Seriese

Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Tiara Hair Pin
Chae-Kyoung's RenaChris Miss Cat Ponytail
Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Heart Ponytail
Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Apple Ponytail
[Princess Hours(Goong)]Chae Kyoung's Mickey Mouse ponytail

Goong Doll Seriese

Princess Hours' Alfred Bear : Replica 2006(Limited Edition)-Including three of postcards
Goong Bear
Goong Bear melody cellphone accessory
Chae Kyoung's "DooBoo" doll
Teddy Bear recording doll

Goong Chae Kyoung's Fashion Seriese
Chae-Kyoung's Cap
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser white shawl
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser embroidery blouse
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's embroidery OPS
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser gull tank - set
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser gold foil embroidery fusion Korean dress
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser embroidery Korean jacket
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser chiffon dress
Chae Kyoung's CoComiu backpack
Prince Shin's backpack

Goong Chae Kyoung's Accessory Seriese
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 1 - (For 2 set)
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 2 - (For 2 set)
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 3 - (For 2 set)
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 4 - (For 2 set)
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 5
Chae Kyoung's rabbit earring
[My Girl/Goong] Stylish stone necklace&earrings set 1
[My Girl/Goong]Style necklace&earring set 2
[My Girl/Goong]Style necklace&earrings set 3
[My Girl/Goong]Stylish stone necklace&earrings set 4
Goong Brooch
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser trinkets handphone rope(Small size)
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser trinkets handphone rope

Goong Starionary
Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed clear file set
Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed note book
Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed schedule pocket book

liquidfir
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by liquidfir » Apr 7th, '06, 10:47

definitely goong.. goong and more goong

dria_ni

yay! goong addicted!

Post by dria_ni » Apr 7th, '06, 12:13

i'm goong addicted! so it's definitely goong!

1. goong
2. full house

i havent watched the my girl, but it seems cool anyway

michelle

Post by michelle » Apr 7th, '06, 12:25

Goong Forever!

sokhasen

Post by sokhasen » Apr 7th, '06, 12:33

Goong Sucks!!! The main guy can't even act and there is no chemistry what so ever between the main girl and the main guy. I can't even manage to finish all the episodes.

I think Korean's directors have officially ran out of idea when it come to casting for their series.

Full house and My girl are watchable. At least the actors in these two series can actually act. :salut: :salut: :salut:

liquidfir
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by liquidfir » Apr 7th, '06, 13:20

sokhasen wrote:Goong Sucks!!! The main guy can't even act and there is no chemistry what so ever between the main girl and the main guy. I can't even manage to finish all the episodes.

I think Korean's directors have officially ran out of idea when it come to casting for their series.

Full house and My girl are watchable. At least the actors in these two series can actually act. :salut: :salut: :salut:

hello we all have different opinions.
u dun have to be so crude about it.
i think all the 3 dramas are great. i watch all 3 of them and i love them all.

yeah~~ u might think that it is lousy as he** but some ppl might think it is actually nice.
if u say things like this u might spark a quarrel in the thread AGAIN.
so since u dun watch it you haven see how the actors and actresses evolve in the show. yeah..

SwtAznStar

Post by SwtAznStar » Apr 7th, '06, 18:07

My Girl is the best!

drama_addict

Post by drama_addict » Apr 8th, '06, 02:57

i'm not sure but I LOVE ALL THREE of those dramas!

confusedkhmai

Post by confusedkhmai » Apr 8th, '06, 03:19

Goong is the best all the way!!! I LOVE!
I also like Full House to, but Goong was the first kdrama I saw. So i gotta pick Goong!