Full House or My Girl ? (BASHA , AJAJA FIGHTING!)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.

Full House Or My Girl

Full House
37%
My Girl
63%

Total votes: 519

samstar

Post by samstar » Mar 15th, '06, 11:54

both good but My Girl is better. reason why in the other thread. don't want to rewirte all that again. :crazy:

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Mar 15th, '06, 21:05

Horizon wrote:LOL actually i think LDH's role in My Girl was really easy for her, all she had to do was act either crazy (which she is in real life) or extremely sad. Infact all she had to do was act extremely sad in Green Rose as well.

Song Hye Gyo has done a much wider variety of roles and after watching them including her early works i can tell you she's extremely versitile.

Well anyway i don't wanna turn this into some kind of sad fan argument that never goes anywhere :whistling:
"Before going to see Song Hye-kyo's first film "My Girl and I" released Thursday, I wondered why she decided to go for the big screen. After I watched the film, another question came to my mind: even after leaving TV behind, why did she revisit familiar ground in the role of a girl in love for the first time, a choice that may well put more demanding viewers off.

"I'm well aware of my limitations", Song starts. "That's why I wanted to make a getaway with something I'm well versed in. Frankly, my role requires no particular acting skill. But because I'm a newcomer to the big screen, I didn't want to act poorly in my new career". It is rare to hear a young actress in her early 20s to assess herself so critically."

extremely versitile? you should come to terms with yourself and admit that she is only a pretty face on screen with little acting skills.

sks77390

Post by sks77390 » Mar 15th, '06, 22:35

I rewatched all episodes of Full House and My Girl and the beginning of Goong before voting just to be sure...

Not that I think it's the best Kdrama ever but what makes the difference according to me is LEE DA HAE. She is only 21 and already very talented.

I liked Full House because it was a good drama and there were SHK in it ( She obviously has a pretty face and she improved her skill in this show).

The first time I watched My girl, it reminded me of Full house, maybe because the characters played by SHK and LDH were quite similar in the first episodes.

But little by little, whereas the character played by SHK became more and more insipid, the character portrayed by LDH grows on me. She made her emotions deeper whenever she smiles, cries or in her sorrows. Her facial expressions were so cute and convincing.

I like SHK because her beauty is obvious like someone said. And I give her credit for admitting her lack of acting skill in an interview for her new movie. I truly hope she'll improve to become a great actress....

As for LDH, she is already recognize as a young talented actress. She won awards for her role in Flower King Fairy and for...... My Girl.

As a conclusion, I can say that Full House and Goong may be good comedy dramas for my eyes but only My girl touch my heart....

Just my thoughts.

PS: Since I've watched Green Rose, I find LDH very Gorgeous and she is taller than SHK ( 170cm ) :wub:

This girl is really blessed.

yummiekiwi

Post by yummiekiwi » Mar 17th, '06, 23:38

FULL HOUSE because it's AWESOME!!! :mrgreen:

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Mar 17th, '06, 23:46

uhmmm.... good quastion... I think I prefer FH, but My Girl is great too :goggle: i dunno

kstar

Post by kstar » Mar 17th, '06, 23:49

definitely My Girl because LEEEEEEE JUN-KI IS THERE!!

pwede

Post by pwede » Mar 18th, '06, 01:55

Fullhouse, definitely. I watched the series several times already and everytime, it makes me relaxed. SHK is a very good actress, more versatile that any Korean actress I've seen on TV series.

Accepting her limitations does not always mean inferiority, it sometime mean that the person is humble and lowly. That's what I know about SHK. She's so gorgeous, versatile and talented to many people and yet, she said there's more room for improvement. I admire her with that!!

Fullhouse, aja aja Fighting!

bbleticia

Post by bbleticia » Mar 18th, '06, 04:37

MY GIRL!!!
thats better than full house, the whole storyline of my girl was awesome...

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Mar 18th, '06, 07:22

i love my girl :)

clauric

Post by clauric » Mar 18th, '06, 08:09

my girl owned..

full house was "good" when it aired at "that time"..
but after watching my girl--i must say it became one of my favorite kdramas..

and personally--im not the type of person who would vote for a drama because it was my first blah blah-->i base it on how good the drama is...yeah watching it first is something special--but i gotta admit that my girl is totally better than full house--ill be lying if i say full house--coz i enjoyed my girl more than full house..

andievo

Post by andievo » Mar 18th, '06, 08:14

FULL HOUSE!!!!

madyjune

Post by madyjune » Mar 18th, '06, 09:08

I still prefer Full House to My Girl but for ost, I like My Girl ost more.

neinsager

Post by neinsager » Mar 18th, '06, 09:22

i like both. my girl is better but full house is not that far off.

Allure

Post by Allure » Mar 18th, '06, 09:45

I like them both. Full House was my very first drama and I enjoy it very much, but My Girl... it touched my heart. Lee Da Hae is amazing and Lee Dong-Wok...OMG!!! I wanna be the mother of his children. :wub:
It´s the only one that I´ve watched twice, so my vote goes to......MY GIRL!!!!! :mrgreen:

alakina

Post by alakina » Mar 18th, '06, 09:55

i prefer My Girl!! bbasha!

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 18th, '06, 14:42

WOW My Girl is like beating Full House by SO MUCHH :D.

Mayama

FULL HOUSE!

Post by Mayama » Mar 18th, '06, 15:14

The first always make the way!

FULL HOUSE!

Aja aja! Fighting!

Bi rulz

myke

Post by myke » Mar 18th, '06, 15:29

Sunshine_36 wrote:WOW My Girl is like beating Full House by SO MUCHH :D.

yes...u bet cha...
My Girl is getting higher n beating Full House
hehehhee..

Aja ! Aja! Fighting :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

myli

Post by myli » Mar 18th, '06, 17:15

Both of them are good. But i think My Girl is better than Full house.
My Girl is the best.

xxswtiexx

Post by xxswtiexx » Mar 19th, '06, 03:04

It has to be My Girl!! :D
It's so funny and sweet!! :wub:

remoted

Post by remoted » Mar 19th, '06, 03:09

I sort of like Full House better :whistling:

Ayulyn

Post by Ayulyn » Mar 19th, '06, 03:31

Yeah, Full House was the first Kdrama I'd seen, but My Girl was just way better. I enjoyed the acting so much! It was something I looked forward to watching every day.

kokakola

Post by kokakola » Mar 19th, '06, 07:20

Full House! I thought My Girl was quite boring, deleted it after watching a few episodes. now im thinking maybe it's due to the weird chinese subs.

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Mar 19th, '06, 07:32

I enjoyed both. My Girl's love drama is more intense, whereas Full House was comedy all through (no melodrama). As for the weak points, Bi's intransigence became too repetitive towards the end, while for MyGirl, the comedy turned to melodrama.

scoobydoo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by scoobydoo » Mar 19th, '06, 07:35

Voted for My Girl..

I found Full House dragged on too much..

matchingsocks

Post by matchingsocks » Mar 19th, '06, 18:49

Full house!! <333

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Mar 19th, '06, 22:15

its so painful for me to see FH lose :cry: i like my girl as well but FH was much better
I think it lose because it is a bit old now and my girl is "new". :-( and people forgot how awesome it was

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Mar 19th, '06, 22:22

I liked Full House but ......

MY GIRL is better ^^ in many ways ^^

sks77390

Post by sks77390 » Mar 19th, '06, 22:31

I Agree with Chidori-Chan :-)

red_pucca

Post by red_pucca » Mar 20th, '06, 00:06

my girl's ending is better and leaves lasting effects on me, better than full house.

kthao

Post by kthao » Mar 20th, '06, 00:49

full house is my choice! aja aja fighting! :D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 20th, '06, 08:07

Definitely Ju Yoo Rin & Seol Gong Chan = MY GIRL!! But the ending was like too quickly.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 20th, '06, 08:11

My Girl, BASHA XD!!
Full House was great but I liked My Girl better..I think it had funnier and better characters :whistling:

shamikha

Post by shamikha » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:42

:cheers: Aja aja fighting Is the One :wub: :wub: :wub: :

winter_010

Post by winter_010 » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:52

my girl gets my vote

malibring

Post by malibring » Mar 23rd, '06, 16:21

full house the best forever````

Mademoiselle

Post by Mademoiselle » Mar 24th, '06, 07:17

My Girl number 1 ...

red_pucca

Post by red_pucca » Mar 24th, '06, 13:58

Jeremiah wrote:Definitely Ju Yoo Rin & Seol Gong Chan = MY GIRL!! But the ending was like too quickly.
when you really like a drama, the ending is always too quickly :lol
after waiting 16 episode for them to be together, they give like only 10 minutes of them really together :cry:
I also like My Girl better :thumleft:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 24th, '06, 14:11

MY GIRL

so funny and so sweet!! :P
hehe... love lee jun ki!!! :P
when will there ever be someone life like ljk in my life... :roll :whistling:

anakmelayu

Post by anakmelayu » Mar 24th, '06, 14:24

love SHK so my vote go to full house!!! aja2 fighting

eiD

Post by eiD » Mar 24th, '06, 15:48

...urmm...
...full house or my girl..
...full house or my girl..
...full house or my girl...
.........MY GIRL..........
yaa yaa....i think my girl is the best...

raider73

Post by raider73 » Mar 24th, '06, 15:55

My Girl all the way since any drama wi Bi/Rain is always overrated. A Love to Kill was just plain crap.

txtsinay

Post by txtsinay » Mar 24th, '06, 16:04

My Girl all the way! the way i see it, which one can i watch so many times without getting bored..the answer is.....MY GIRL!!!!!!

WindCross

Post by WindCross » Mar 24th, '06, 17:05

Hmmm...this is quite a tough one to choose, since my all time favourite k-drama is neither one of them, however, let's see now...

I like the character of the female lead in Full House, especially I like the way she expressing her inner strength in the most heartbroken scenes, and that without pouring out tears like a river... :thumright: very impressive.

My Girl is funnier in the story line, but the character of the female lead is somehow lacking the strength of determination in her ways of dealing with her heartbroken feelings, though she really does cracking me up through out the whole plot. Morever, I don't know if it's just me, but I somehow feel like Junki is way "overacting" most of his heartbroken scenes. Damn, it seems to me that the guy is crying all the time, and before anyone says anything, I don't mind a guy crying his heart out because of his hurt feelings. However, man, there should be a limit to how much tears you should pour out before turning into a weakling for crying out loud. *runs and hides from the fans* Anyway, I must admit that he is cute, damn, even my mother thinks so, too. Furthermore, I simple love all the songs they're using in this drama.

Finally, if I have to choose one of these drama, then my vote will go to FULL HOUSE if it's not for anything else the main female character is all worth it.

SuGaR BuNNiE o1

Post by SuGaR BuNNiE o1 » Mar 25th, '06, 19:36

FULL HOUSE!! ...i dint get a chance to watch my girl yet...and the characters doesnt seem...intersting... =T

*puy²

Post by *puy² » Mar 26th, '06, 01:13

i didnt watch full house but my girl is my fave drama, so i voted my girl

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 26th, '06, 04:51

me absolutely my girl!!!no doubt!...i think lee dae hee and lee dong wook make such a team up...and they really done a a good work here in my girl...there is a scene in my grl with lee dae hee that make my heart cry...it was when ju yoo rin leaving lee dong wook..when she cried at airport...it was vey touching..she cant talk because of the pain,she just cry and cry..and her father was confuse why his daughter crying..

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 26th, '06, 04:53

i have watched both full house and my girl...and my choice is my girl...love all the in my girl...even junki and park shi-yun..bhasya!!!

shizoeke

Post by shizoeke » Mar 27th, '06, 07:09

my vote go to full house :cheers: aja-aja fighting.. :thumright: ..both SHG and LDH is my idol..but i put my vote to full house....cuz full house is funny and fun. :D .i love it when ji eun sing THREE BEAR SONG. :P .even me with my friend enjoy sing it at anywhere..in lecture,in room plus the dance too...hahahaha...quite funny isn't it :P ...

puka

Post by puka » Mar 28th, '06, 02:38

johara_ms wrote:me absolutely my girl!!!no doubt!...i think lee dae hee and lee dong wook make such a team up...and they really done a a good work here in my girl...there is a scene in my grl with lee dae hee that make my heart cry...it was when ju yoo rin leaving lee dong wook..when she cried at airport...it was vey touching..she cant talk because of the pain,she just cry and cry..and her father was confuse why his daughter crying..

OH YEAH! i love that scene... its very touching... when she cried i busted out crying too, just talking about is making me cry... im soo sad... waawaa... butta its funny how the father started crying with her... still so touching... love the drama... my fav....

mya

Post by mya » Mar 28th, '06, 05:16

FULL HOUSE...... it's one of those drama that is not the same old, same old drama...

SHiNB0

Post by SHiNB0 » Mar 28th, '06, 05:42

dont know hwo the vote can be this lopsided after seeing the three bears dance

bhebhethartz

Post by bhebhethartz » Mar 28th, '06, 07:39

my vote is

MY GIRL :wub: :wub: :wub: definetly two thumbs up!! :thumleft: :thumright:
... the lead girl's very cute...

and I prefer not to make any comments on FH... cuz my bestfriend rilly luvs it... well I jz don't know now... that I recommended her to watch my girl :P

bhebhewinkz

liangz

Post by liangz » Mar 28th, '06, 08:19

my girl more interesting

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 29th, '06, 21:17

Support My Girl or Full House here too :D. It's also my thread. It seems like Full House is taking the lead ... http://asianfanatics.net/forum/My_Girl_ ... 19130.html

fish

Post by fish » Mar 29th, '06, 21:37

My Girl all the way!!!! BASHA! ^^ :thumright:

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Mar 30th, '06, 01:42

My vote is for MY GIRL.

Full House was great too, but I did not feel so emotional with it, but while watching MY GIRL, I laughed and cried with the characters.

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Mar 30th, '06, 08:57

Probably Full House for me. Although every single guy in My Girl was really hot and the story was pretty good. Full House was a little repetitive and the ending was rushed and the kiss kinda sucked, but the whole show made me more excited to see what happened next then My Girl. But really I liked them both. Jung Ji Hoon and Lee Jun Ki! :p

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Mar 30th, '06, 09:23

My Girl was one of the good K-dramas so far, but somehow... somehow... Full House catches my attention more. I really enjoyed watching Full House & was always in anticipation for the next episode, wondering what will happen. Although it's true that it's repetitive and it tends to get most viewers bored of the storyline before the drama even end, I would say Full House was one of the best dramas ever :wub: Cast & chemistry between them were great & I still loved the way the story goes... :-) And not to mention, 'Aja aja hwaiting' was one of my favorite phrases ever since... hahaha Ajaaaaa!!! Full House hwaitingggg!!~~ :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

kahlan

My girl or Full House?

Post by kahlan » Mar 31st, '06, 06:38

hmm, ok I've not finished watching my Girl. However I've watched till Episode 12 and really like this show.

However as Full House was the 1st drama comedy that had me in tears and laughter I still think it is one of my fav. So I would choose Full House with My Girl following closely.

By the way how is Goong compared to My Girl?

Jinusean

Post by Jinusean » Mar 31st, '06, 07:05

Definitely My Girl

One of the rare dramas that keep you laughing from beginning to end. You know it's good when you can hear yourself audibly saying "Holy **** hAHA! This is soo goooD" While watching it. :D

I did the same with Kim sam soon.

Lots of other k-dramas are really suck tho haha..

Pee

Post by Pee » Mar 31st, '06, 15:33

I LUV MY GIRL but full ouse was my first k-drama i watched so i have to say FULL HOUSE, but tho my girl is really really really good

amurorays

Post by amurorays » Mar 31st, '06, 15:47

My girl because Yoo rin's voice is so cute and she also very cute :wub:

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Mar 31st, '06, 15:59

my girl takes the lead :D

rakuz

Post by rakuz » Apr 1st, '06, 00:38

full house was the first k-drama i ever seen and thought this was the only drama i seen that wasnt too depressing and was very funny (seen stairway to heaven, winter sonata, etc which was mostly depressing)...i just recently finished my girl and it was funny also from beginning to end...so even tho full house was my introduction and first love for k-dramas. i prefer my girl..the scenes were hilarious...the snowglobes and other sentimental love things were sweet and romantic...loved every scene :wub:

aMaZINgGuRL

Post by aMaZINgGuRL » Apr 1st, '06, 06:50

IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT....MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have seen FULL HOUSE and to be honest with you, it was NOTHING SPECIAL!! but MY GIRL have me laughing from beginning til end and it was super cute...FULL HOUSE was trying too hard to be funny plus, there were moments in there where i just wished the main characters won't be sooo stupid.....

mauigirl

Post by mauigirl » Apr 1st, '06, 07:03

I have not watched my girl but it seems like everyone like it alot. I've watched full house. and i really liked the original plot from the comic book. I like the show too but i can't stand her stupid crook friends. if they were my friends, i would have beat them up.

KevinNx

Post by KevinNx » Apr 2nd, '06, 07:23

FULL HOUSE.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

my girl wasnt that good..

KevinNx

Post by KevinNx » Apr 2nd, '06, 07:25

aMaZINgGuRL wrote:IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT....MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have seen FULL HOUSE and to be honest with you, it was NOTHING SPECIAL!! but MY GIRL have me laughing from beginning til end and it was super cute...FULL HOUSE was trying too hard to be funny plus, there were moments in there where i just wished the main characters won't be sooo stupid.....

thats not true...

i didnt even laugh when i was wai\cthing my girll....

full house make me laugh from the begining to the end.. :D

clauric

Post by clauric » Apr 2nd, '06, 07:30

full house was boring..the first few epis--but it went downhill--when they just bciker n cleaned the house..oh man im glad i was able to finish it..n the jokes were getting old n repetitive..

with my girl--the pacing was really good--every epi is something to look forward too..n YOORIN was funny--her jokes n her lil tricks kept u laughing-n the jokes weren't repetitive..

so yeah MY GIRL all the way..

full house was just popular coz of bi n shg--the storyline was blah--even the manga story was blah..

n ps..

the other thing that FH lack was the romantic kiss--uhuh u guys know what i mean..thank god for camera tricks eh~

clauric

Post by clauric » Apr 2nd, '06, 07:31

KevinNx wrote:

thats not true...

i thik everyone has different taste n opinion..maybe u like that "type" of comedy n the person u quoted likes the "MG" type of comedy..

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Apr 2nd, '06, 16:43

clauric wrote:
KevinNx wrote:

thats not true...

i thik everyone has different taste n opinion..maybe u like that "type" of comedy n the person u quoted likes the "MG" type of comedy..
Yep, that's true :D. I like yous signsture it's soo cute the manga :D.

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Apr 2nd, '06, 16:47

WOOOHO .. FULL HOUSE IS PICKING UP THE PASTE!!! :P