Koike Teppei

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
arcticbleue

Koike Teppei

Post by arcticbleue » Jan 6th, '06, 11:19

KYAaa!! He's sOo cute! I absolutely loved him in Dragon Zakura and Gokusen2. Since Eji and Moco have their own thread .. i thought Teppei should have one too!

Biodata from DramaWiki
* Name: 小池徹平 / Koike Teppei
* Profession: Actor / Singer
* Date of Birth: January 5th, 1986
* Height: 167cm
* Weight: 54kg
* Star Sign: Capricorn
* Blood Type: B
* Birthplace: Osaka
* JPop Group: WaT
* Talent Agency:
Offical website: http://www.jap.co.jp/teppei/

Now .... pictures!! All these pictures are from Teppei's jdorama forum http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.8192.htm.
All credits and a BIG! thank you goes out to everyone in Teppei's WaT jdorama thread! EnjoY!

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

uchikae

Post by uchikae » Jan 6th, '06, 12:02

yesterday..teppei birthday ^^
I wish you happy all time

TEPPEi very cute!!

Bear

Post by Bear » Jan 6th, '06, 23:13

yah. he's very very cute. :w000t: :thumright: adorable face, cute smile, cool hair, he acts cute too. :heart:

and yesterday was his b-day!!! :clap:

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 6th, '06, 23:17

he was soo cute in gokusen 2. i loved his little hair clips!!! ^^

happy belated birthday to him to!! :wub:

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Jan 7th, '06, 23:05

... He really is cute!!! :wub:
he was sooooo great in Gokusen 2 and also in Dragonzakura... yay!! ^___^
:cheers:

And a late happy birthday!!!! ^______^ :cheers:

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Jan 13th, '06, 13:17

eHh ... not many Teppei fans here? but he's soO cute! If i had a younger brother, i sOO want him to look like Teppei! Will upload more pictures sOon ... for now ... da famous mic-falling incident during WaT's Kouhaku performance via youtube
http://www.youtube.com/?v=mXtjkBGh1mA

and the videoclip of Boko wo Kimochi
http://www.youtube.com/?v=35w4DMrm5TM

EnjoY! :D

keita1314

Post by keita1314 » Jan 14th, '06, 00:37

thank you for all those pics nei..i love Teppi so much^^

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 14th, '06, 23:22

teppei is sooo adorable!!!! >///< :wub: :wub: :wub: i just love him in Gokusen 2. :heart: he's totally kawaii! XD thanks for the nice and kawaii pics and the videos :mrgreen:

osakana

Post by osakana » Jan 19th, '06, 05:09

I loved him in Gokusen 2, too. <3

jeng

Post by jeng » Jan 22nd, '06, 06:59

TEPPEI!!!!!! lol...there's this really cute pic of him i have that i made into an avatar on my LJ. LOL. XD XD XD. and itz on my fone too. http://silentberzerker.livejournal.com/ itz in my latest post i think. Xd. i was wondering. anyone have an mp3 of him singing? i wanna hear!!!! XD

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 22nd, '06, 22:42

^ do u have a bigger version of that pic that u made into a avatar??? can u upload it here pls. :pray: ???Teppei is sooo kawaii XD

jeng

Post by jeng » Jan 22nd, '06, 22:54

haha. sure. here's the pic. i found it on google, surprisngly enough. who's the other guy in WaT? *cries* I still wanna hear him sing...

photobucket made it smaller. T_T sorry, itz in .bmp format so i couldnt upload it to d-addicts. >.>

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 23rd, '06, 00:11

ah the other guy in waT is wentz eiji =) he has his own board here too.....

]http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27136[/url]

jeng

Post by jeng » Jan 25th, '06, 02:45

i cant believe itz that same guy from gokusen.

anyone have an mp3 of teppei's singing??? PWEEze..?

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 25th, '06, 05:42

jeng wrote:haha. sure. here's the pic. i found it on google, surprisngly enough.

photobucket made it smaller. T_T sorry, itz in .bmp format so i couldnt upload it to d-addicts. >.>
:w00t: OMG!!! thanks soooo much!!!!!! :notworthy: i love this pic sooo much :wub: he's sooo adorable and kawaii XD hotoni domo arigatou! :salut:

yamapei

Teppei's songs

Post by yamapei » Jan 26th, '06, 00:39

Here's the some of WaT's songs:
5cm
Sotsugyou TIME
Boku no Kimochi

And this is Teppei's solo of Sotsugyou Time.

I'm really happy that there's a Teppei thread here.. hahahha... I love his role in Dragon Zakura and Oniyome Nikki. Though the latter's plot is kinda... er... lol

I'm a big fan of Teppei, and I have a lot of his pix... hahahha.... if you want I can put them up on Photobucket or something.

Jecky

Re: Teppei's songs

Post by Jecky » Jan 26th, '06, 02:00

yamapei wrote:Here's the some of WaT's songs:
5cm
Sotsugyou TIME
Boku no Kimochi

And this is Teppei's solo of Sotsugyou Time.

I'm really happy that there's a Teppei thread here.. hahahha... I love his role in Dragon Zakura and Oniyome Nikki. Though the latter's plot is kinda... er... lol

I'm a big fan of Teppei, and I have a lot of his pix... hahahha.... if you want I can put them up on Photobucket or something.
thanks sooo much for this :salut: domo arigatou :notworthy: i haven't heard them sing yet so i'm really glad for this! :w00t: thanks sooo much again!!!!!! :thumright: :notworthy: and i'm glad for this thread too bcuz teppei is just sooo adorable and kawaii XD :wub: and pls. share your pics :mrgreen:

jeng

Post by jeng » Jan 26th, '06, 02:46

when did WaT begin? i cant find any info...>.>

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Mar 6th, '06, 08:26

No idea. But I just love Teppei! He is so adorable. ^_^ I find myself watching him more than Yamapi in Dragon Sakura, which is shocking cuz Yamapi's my favorite!!! But he's just so cute, and I love his character! The way he always reacts to stuff cracks me up. Plus his hair is freakin awesome. :D Haven't seen him in Gokusen 2 yet, which I really need to watch! It has him, Hayami Mokomici, Akanichi Jin, AND Kame! All in one drama!!! :wub:

jeng

Post by jeng » Mar 7th, '06, 14:56

GodsGirl7 wrote:No idea. But I just love Teppei! He is so adorable. ^_^ I find myself watching him more than Yamapi in Dragon Sakura, which is shocking cuz Yamapi's my favorite!!! But he's just so cute, and I love his character! The way he always reacts to stuff cracks me up. Plus his hair is freakin awesome. :D Haven't seen him in Gokusen 2 yet, which I really need to watch! It has him, Hayami Mokomici, Akanichi Jin, AND Kame! All in one drama!!! :wub:
OH! and once you do, find the valentine's day episode, itz seemingly completely dedicated to the growth of teppei's character! AND HE WAS SO CUTE IN IT! XD XD. *remembers teppei's cute skipping and loveydovey sighing* XD XD xd

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Mar 8th, '06, 01:14

jeng wrote:when did WaT begin? i cant find any info...>.>
I've asked around and it seems that WaT was formed in 2002 .. i can't confirm this though .... everyone i asked wasn't sure. Gomen ... Anyway i loved him in dragonzakura too ... and also gokusen2 :wub: I've made this screen caps from WaT's performance in Music Station recently. He's just sOo cute!!

[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/161/ ... 0zy.th.png[/img]

He's also going to be in a new movie .. which is suppose to be out by summer 2006. It's based on a manga and it's titled 'Lovely Complex'. It's a love story about the shortest guy and the tallest girl in class. Soo guess who's the shortest guy?? :lol

[img]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/7551 ... 4jy.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8951 ... 5wd.th.jpg[/img]

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Mar 8th, '06, 01:16

OH i know thisone......
TEPPEI =) XD :wub: :wub:

moonchyld

Post by moonchyld » Mar 8th, '06, 02:20

I got this from japan-zone.com:

"There were five awards for the most prominent newcomers, including pop duo WaT, who made their pro debut just four months ago. WaT, made up of 20-year old toy boys Wentz Eiji and Koike Teppei, started out in 2002 playing in Tokyo's Yoyogi Park every Sunday."

they had a very humble start, imo. at least they went the hard way and tried to prove themselves first before becoming recording artists, unlike other stars. and that's in spite of the fact that teppei was yamapi's (of NEWS) classmate in high school! i hope they continue to shine in the j-industry! :w00t:

btw, teppei's hair in the movie looks a bit old-fashioned and weird hehehe... but i can't wait to see the movie! hopefully someone will share it to us who aren't in japan~ :wub:

jeng

Post by jeng » Mar 8th, '06, 03:41

teppei or tepkoi as i like to call him now (koi means love in japanese) . he makes me really happy whenever i see him, just one of those kind of guys that you know is gonna brighten up your day no matter what ya know? LOL. SO CORNY. i have no idea where that came from. i cant wait for the new movie though, because after hez done with the movie, it means.....TEPPEI CAN BE IN DORAMAS AGAIN! YAY!

he was yamapi's classmate? REALLY? O_O WEEE!!!!!!!

you know.. I know WaT has their own customized jacket and everything..but after awhile....they should start wearing different clothes. what song did they perform at music station?

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Mar 8th, '06, 04:02

^ iyahhhh i get wuh u mean! he does mak me smile whenever i dink of him.. keke.. maybe cuz hes short n pretty wit those big eyes of his.. :wub: like me! :mrgreen: hahahhaha j/p :lol n wowerzz hes a classmate of Yamapi? hmm wonder if they r frens.. or foes.. it will be harder on him since Yamapi is more famous dem Teppei.. :unsure:

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Mar 8th, '06, 07:00

@moonchyld Gosh why are they labelled as toyboys?? ahahaha dats funny. And yeah his hair does look abit weird .. I'm so hoping that someone would sub n share that movie when it's out ... However there's no news about any new dramas by tepkoi (such a cute nick!) yet .... sigHh ...

@jeng They played their 5senchi song on Music Station and they were talking about tepkoi's 20th birthday .... My japanese is really bad .. but i think teppei said he celebrated his birthday with his family eating nabe ...(some jap food) and he drank sake for the 1st time!! The host also asked if Wentz gave anything to Teppei and Wentz said .. "kimochi desu" (it's the thought that counts). Hence Teppei didn't get anything from Wentz ... aWw ... dats sad. I agree ... it's bout time they wore something else other than those jacket ... it's getting kinda boringg ....

Yamapi went to Horikoshi High School. In that school, they actually have special classes for students working in the entertainment industry. (Ann Suzuki and some other Johnny boys went there too) But it'll be weird for Teppei and Yamapi to be classmates ... Yamapi's(9 April 1985) a year older than Teppei(5 Jan 1986) ... oh well maybe they enter a sememster not based on their ages.

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Mar 8th, '06, 07:41

Yamapi's classmate huh? I wish I was in that class!!! :)

A movie huh??? Do people around here sub movies much? It sure would be nice if we could see it somehow...

Oh, and Jeng, I was noticing in your sig that the three guys you have are the same three that I love the most!!! ^_^ They are all so adorable. Although Teppei is the most "kawaii." MatsuJun is like that sometimes too. He's such a dork, it's so cute. He's like a little kid. ^_^

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Mar 8th, '06, 08:06

GodsGirl7 wrote:A movie huh??? Do people around here sub movies much? It sure would be nice if we could see it somehow...
kloofy.net usually has subs for almost every movie.

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Mar 9th, '06, 00:57

Really??? That's awesome!!! Thanks!!! *bookmarks*

EDIT: Hey, question. That site's cool and all, but where do you get the actual movies from??? It's just subtitles...

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Mar 9th, '06, 07:57

^omgoodness!!!! thank u! thank u! :w00t:
lovin da pix u postin! :wub:

in da last pic even wit da nasty dirtylookin bathroom dat hes in teppei makes it all cool lookin...tho i feel kinda dirty 4 him lol :mrgreen:

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Mar 9th, '06, 21:39

Teppei's a lot better at looking cute than looking hot ne? But he's so cute!

I downloaded WaT's album! I was so excited to find it! Their music is so cute, I think. :wub:

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Mar 10th, '06, 00:51

About his hair in the promo shot - it does look a bit blah but if you've ever read Lovely Complex you know that Ootani likes to wear barrettes in his hair and hair-ties. So it seems a fitting role for Teppei.

moonchyld

Post by moonchyld » Mar 10th, '06, 01:57

yep they were classmates! try to find yamapi's grad video in youtube, you can find teppei somewhere beside him. there's also a pic of teppei and yamapi on their school fieldtrip, i just can't find where i saw it hehe :P

thanks x_XJules for the pics! :w00t:

jeng

Post by jeng » Mar 13th, '06, 03:19

omgg....teppei!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED MY EYE OF DELIGHT!!!! WEEE! thank yoU!

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Mar 24th, '06, 05:35

hi gurlies! have you guys seen this clip in utube??? i juss found it n thought i should share it :wub:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs3oP6_v ... rch=teppei i dink theyre promotin da love complex movie? i duno.. im cant understand jap.. oh yea soo does any1 no who da main girl is? like her profile?[/url]

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Mar 24th, '06, 07:22

Ahhh watching that clip... He's so cute!!! I want to see the movie! I don't know anything about the girl, but if she's in any dramas, you could probbly find some info on http://www.j-dorama.com

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Mar 26th, '06, 03:42

^ lol i would buh i dun even noe her name :whistling: lol i was juss wonderin how is she :lol buh danks for da site

nikichiam

Post by nikichiam » Mar 26th, '06, 13:18

Thank You sooooo much
muacksssss :thumright:

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 28th, '06, 17:07

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Mar 30th, '06, 01:06

Kawaii!!! :wub: :wub: Thanks for sharing!

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 30th, '06, 13:18

u r welcome! ^_~

Kirari

Post by Kirari » Mar 30th, '06, 16:42

aso0omy-chan, Thanks for the pics.. *saves saves like there's no tomorrow* Major KAWAII :lol :wub: damn.. who could ever get angry at him with a cute face like that. *bites his cheek* XD I can't believe he's not a Johnny's with that cute boyband look. I've always thought he was, kinda shocked me coz I keep seeing him with YamaPi and other Johnny's boys. @_@
Can't wait to see his movie. Can't believe my eyes how much he looks like the manga character. Chou kawaii~! ^^

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 30th, '06, 22:21

@ Kirari: do itashimashite~ ^__^
yeah, I thought that he was in JE too but....................O.o he isn't, even his mate is cho kawaii I really hoped they r in JE, I think it'll be sugo0oi if they r with the other JE members, ne?
:wub:

chudaps

Post by chudaps » Mar 30th, '06, 22:38

Wow! So many pics! Thank you for posting them ^___^

Teppei is looking good in the Lovely Complex trailer...Can't wait to watch it!

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Apr 1st, '06, 06:30

When does it come out anyway?

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Apr 13th, '06, 14:46

I'm surprised none of you have mentioned Tagatameni, released at the end of February.. maybe it's just not your kind of film :P
I'm impressed that he did that kind of a film, lets you know he's not just into doing the popular kind of movies.

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Apr 13th, '06, 18:33

I hadn't even heard about it! Is it good? Don't tell me Teppei is the deliquent kid who kills the guy's wife! I can't even imagine him in a role like that!

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Apr 13th, '06, 19:37

GodsGirl7 wrote:I hadn't even heard about it! Is it good? Don't tell me Teppei is the deliquent kid who kills the guy's wife! I can't even imagine him in a role like that!
I haven't seen it, but yes he plays that kid, apparently the japanese dvd has english subtitles with it.

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Apr 14th, '06, 07:53

I wonder if I can dl it anywhere? Cuz I'm sure it's a region 2 dvd for one, and anyway, I'm not sure I'd want to spend that much money on a movie I haven't even seen to know if it's good...

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 14th, '06, 16:29

woa~~h, he did such a movie~? how come I didnt know? I like this kinds of movies too..
is any1 know where I can download it?? if I found it I'll tell u guys from where u can download it, ne?!

ihearteppei

Post by ihearteppei » Apr 18th, '06, 04:10

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Apr 18th, '06, 07:46

Thanks for the pics! He's so adorable! :wub:

chloeleow

Post by chloeleow » Jun 6th, '06, 17:45

konichiwa! here's some pic of him.. i like him last time.. but i've fallen for Yamapi.. :P so like yea.. Hope u'll like it!
Attachments
Teppei23.jpg
Teppei23.jpg (62.91 KiB) Viewed 30860 times
Teppei16.jpg
Teppei16.jpg (44.08 KiB) Viewed 30860 times
Teppei12.jpg
Teppei12.jpg (28.39 KiB) Viewed 30860 times
Teppei15.jpg
Teppei15.jpg (41.96 KiB) Viewed 30860 times
Teppei8.jpg
Teppei8.jpg (19.93 KiB) Viewed 30860 times

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 6th, '06, 17:59

hontoni kawaii-ne~ so far I've only seen his later works:
  • Iryu (2006)
    Oniyome Nikki (2005)
    Dragon Zakura (2005)
    Gokusen 2 (2005)
    Water Boys 2 Fuji TV (2004)
but I'm hoping to catch some of his earlier works uploaded here as well~ :)

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jun 6th, '06, 23:13

Such cute pics!!! Thanks for sharing! :D I hope someone decides to sub Iryu...

jeng

Post by jeng » Jun 8th, '06, 18:02

oh my dearest tepkoi, how long has it been since i've seen you act? L0L.

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Jul 20th, '06, 16:53

Thank you for pictures.
Koike is so cute :wub:

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Jul 20th, '06, 17:11

Hi,
I have new Koike Teppei and Eiji Wentz english forum.
Please support us!! Please register and post reply.
Thank you very much.

Http://s13.invisionfree.com/wentzteppei
Last edited by sakura_rin on Oct 12th, '06, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.

Kirari

Post by Kirari » Jul 25th, '06, 15:39

I haven't been back here for a long while. Any news on his movie and how it was received? I'm so curious about it, but don't get to see anything :(

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Aug 9th, '06, 19:04

My forum is on http://s13.invisionfree.com/wentzteppei now.

We have many pictures, downloads, lyrics and many many more....
So If you Koike Teppei Or Eiji Wentz fan please join.
Thank you very much.
Last edited by sakura_rin on Oct 9th, '06, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Aug 10th, '06, 00:09

Notice for members forum on wat.s10.forumsplace.com:

Please you registred on my new address http://s13.invisionfree.com/wentzteppei .
On Previous forum are problems and it is close :-(
I afraid I haven' t yours mail :-( .Data was be lost. Therefore I write it here.
I hope that you come again. Thank you very much.
And I'm sorry for problems. Thanks.

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Sep 23rd, '06, 02:06

i love teppei!!! he was sooo awesome in gokusen 2!!!

nikichiam

Post by nikichiam » Sep 23rd, '06, 13:54

>~< He is very very Kawaii des! Love him!

reminiscence

Post by reminiscence » Oct 8th, '06, 19:53

just shamelessly promoting another WaT forum called...

WaT World

please do join if you're interested neh! it's got news, translations, scans, lyrics, downloads, and more~ :-)

azn-angelz-demons

Post by azn-angelz-demons » Oct 9th, '06, 03:00

hes cute =]

stareunji

Post by stareunji » Oct 12th, '06, 06:16

Can sum 1 post pictures from NEWS ... and they names with it please?.. because i like a guy there but i dont know his name >__<im>__< soo it wud be alot of help if sum1 post it =]

knightdreams

Post by knightdreams » Dec 11th, '06, 14:56

Mwa~h! Teppei s so cu~te! >_<getting>_<I>_< Mwa~h! Air kisses for all of you!

MizTsukuura

Post by MizTsukuura » Dec 12th, '06, 05:16

jazzmine101

Post by jazzmine101 » Dec 21st, '06, 03:14

yey! lovely complex is out! I'm downloading it!

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Dec 21st, '06, 23:50

saw a shot of him and another guy in a j talk show..thought he is kinda cute...his face is like so funny..but cute too

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 22nd, '06, 01:39

I just finished watching Lovely Complex~

Teppei~ :wub:

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Dec 22nd, '06, 07:44

lovely complex was cute!