[TwDrama] Meteor Garden I & II (CTS, 2001 & 2002)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
aiki

Post by aiki » Aug 21st, '05, 04:43

MG 1 is Ok , but MG 2 .... just wasting your time ....

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » Aug 21st, '05, 06:55

Unless you reallly love F4 which I do!

love

Meteor Garden II

Post by love » Sep 9th, '05, 03:11

Hi!

Do you guy know? Where can i download the subtitles of Meteor Garden II :-) I love this drama very much, but i can't understand what they say, so plz if anyone know where i can get the subtitles, plz tell me.

thanks all :-)

jAnA

Re: Meteor Garden II

Post by jAnA » Sep 9th, '05, 06:13

love wrote:Hi!

Do you guy know? Where can i download the subtitles of Meteor Garden II :-) I love this drama very much, but i can't understand what they say, so plz if anyone know where i can get the subtitles, plz tell me.

thanks all :-)
Meteor Garden 2 [Eng Subs] (Ep 28 )

There's also a version of the drama with hard subs.
If you are interested you can download it at Jem's clubbox.

love

Re: Meteor Garden II

Post by love » Sep 9th, '05, 10:21

But janA, do you know where i can dl the the sub 1- 27. I don't where i can find the rest of it. Anyway thanks very much

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Sep 9th, '05, 12:51

Ooppss..sorry I didn't realised that. Stupid mistake :lol :lol

pfl_fan

Post by pfl_fan » Oct 16th, '05, 22:10

JadedAngel wrote:
Ai_Zai_Zai wrote:i'm watching MG I right now n its pretty funni. gosh .. i'm rooting for ZAI ZAI of course!! so i watched Mars first n fell in love with him. gosh i squeal everytime he gets on screen!! he looks more charming in Mars though.
:lol
hmm .. so i guess everyone likes the original MG better than the sequel.
Yes, avoid the sequel at all costs, it will only depress you at the stupidness of the storyline! And you'll just hate it anyway. The only good episodes are the first and last ones. :lol
Yeah, my exact sentiments about MG2. I was very sorry that I ever watched it. :x

EvoSin86

Meteor Garden II

Post by EvoSin86 » Oct 19th, '05, 01:20

I have read other pples' message about this second show of Meteor Garden 2, but I'm a lil interested in it, so I was wondering if somebody or anybody would please seed the 2nd season of this show I would appreciated, thanks.... :D

By the way, what happen with jem's torrent page now?

Please seed, Jai yo! :w00t: [/b]

tru32urluv_ZaiZai

Post by tru32urluv_ZaiZai » Oct 21st, '05, 20:14

I haven't watch the second one yet but i watched the first one and it was pretty good but hearing that the second one is kind of bad but I'm going to still watch it for F4...

yubikiriangel

Post by yubikiriangel » Oct 21st, '05, 20:35

Yes, please...I started MG2 after I fell in love with MG1...I know it's not the best....but like I said, I fell in love with the characters...I need to know how the story ends..I'm still stuck on ep. 23 through the end...can someone please take pity on us and help us by seeding MG2? I would truly appreciate it!

yubikiriangel

Post by yubikiriangel » Oct 21st, '05, 20:38

Yes, please...I started MG2 after I fell in love with MG1...I know it's not the best....but like I said, I fell in love with the characters...I need to know how the story ends..I'm still stuck on ep. 23 through the end...can someone please take pity on us and help us by seeding MG2? I would truly appreciate it!

I ABSOLUTELY love Daoming Si!! :cry: I miss him!

A NOTE ON MARS: Truly awesome! Must see...although they wasted the last 3 -4 mins of the last episode on something I thought was truly dumb...I actually watched Mars before watching MG...and totally fell in love with Ling...he's the coolest! :thumright:

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Oct 21st, '05, 20:58

i love MG ^^
got both drama .. my sis bought me ^^
she loved MG and said I had to see it ! (i'm living aboard now)..so she sent me..

ouisme

Post by ouisme » Oct 22nd, '05, 08:27

I have watched till its consequence. MG I is really great with unpreditable storyline and definitely deserves such its great phenomenoe. While MG II is a tragedy with same-old-brand plot but I still can enjoy it anyway. At least, if you are F4 fans, you will see that they are far better looking with those casual clothing than MG I. Whatever, Dao Ming Si Forever!!!

Let's wait for Jerry's new drama "Bai Se Ju Ta"!

yubikiriangel

Post by yubikiriangel » Oct 22nd, '05, 13:43

ouisme wrote:I have watched till its consequence. MG I is really great with unpreditable storyline and definitely deserves such its great phenomenoe. While MG II is a tragedy with same-old-brand plot but I still can enjoy it anyway. At least, if you are F4 fans, you will see that they are far better looking with those casual clothing than MG I. Whatever, Dao Ming Si Forever!!!

Let's wait for Jerry's new drama "Bai Se Ju Ta"!
:D I'm with you! I love Daoming Si...can't wait to see the ending of MG2...please keep me updated with Jerry's new drama...I didn't know anything about it! :wub: Thanks!

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Oct 22nd, '05, 14:03

Hv any MG fans follows HYD jdrama ??
At first, I wasn't going to watch yet another adaptation of HYD manga but I do like Jun alot after I saw Gokusen ^^! So ...

because.of.you

Post by because.of.you » Oct 23rd, '05, 20:21

hehe Meteor Garden 1 was my first taiwan drama series ever so it always holds a special place in my heart because not only was the series just Brilliant and cute, but it introduced me to F4 (zai zai soo cute) i was soo obsessed with that group and it also introduced me to Rainie Yang too.
However in Meteor Garden 2 which i forced myself to watch because i felt a sense of loyalty towards F4, the series was REALLY draggy, a disappointment!!!

I have been watching HYD drama the japanese version of meteor garden i guess, im bound to compare it with F4's meteor garden, its too early to judge but i dunno i think f4 is more good lookier than the HYD's guys and in the manga these guys were supposed to be REALLY good looking and i feel like the HYD is too OTT, but i have only seen the first episode so who knows i might like the HYD more than MG in the end

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 23rd, '05, 20:40

meteor garden was my first drama. it's the one that started this terribly wonderful addiction.

I really liked meteor garden. I will admit the acting in the beginning is a little bad.. but you can really see them progress and get better throughout the series. i do understand why people wouldn't like it... but i love it!! I love it so much i refuse to watch the second (i'm not willing to take the chance of the 2nd ruining the first).

pfl_fan

Post by pfl_fan » Oct 23rd, '05, 20:43

Chidori-Chan wrote:Hv any MG fans follows HYD jdrama ?? ...
I plan to. Are the Eng subs done yet for the HYD J-Drama?

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 23rd, '05, 20:43

Chidori-Chan wrote:Hv any MG fans follows HYD jdrama ??
At first, I wasn't going to watch yet another adaptation of HYD manga but I do like Jun alot after I saw Gokusen ^^! So ...
i am!! and it's amazing.

the two are so vastly different (although they're based upon the same manga) i would never compare them to each other; just isn't fair to do.

jiggly

Post by jiggly » Oct 25th, '05, 09:10

hi everybody!i have some big probles with JEM meteor garden I torrents files:i have downloading the episodes 1 to 12 but the episodes 5-9 and 11 doesn't open!and i don't unerstand why!i try to find this episode on emule but i can't find all of them!i start to think that the JEM's files have problem from the beginnig!could anyone help me to find the episodes thet i can't open?or could anyone tell me any sits with this episode with english subs!thank you very very very much :wub: !

clauric

Post by clauric » Oct 26th, '05, 20:39

i loved the first mg1..
mg 2 well watch the first epi, some epi's in the 20's to see the real drama climax--then go ahead n watch the last epi to see them together FINALLY!

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Oct 26th, '05, 20:52

jiggly wrote:hi everybody!i have some big probles with JEM meteor garden I torrents files:i have downloading the episodes 1 to 12 but the episodes 5-9 and 11 doesn't open!and i don't unerstand why!i try to find this episode on emule but i can't find all of them!i start to think that the JEM's files have problem from the beginnig!could anyone help me to find the episodes thet i can't open?or could anyone tell me any sits with this episode with english subs!thank you very very very much :wub: !
hi jiggly,

i'm not a big tech wiz, but i've seen all of the meteor garden episodes by jem and had no problem with them. sometimes if a certain file won't play or open for me though, i just try to use a different player. the one that works on just about anything for me is VLC media player (videolan), maybe you can give it a try.
here's a link for download:

http://www.download.com/VLC-Media-Playe ... 10656.html

of course the files could be corrupt after download, if no other player works, you may have to redownload those episodes. i wouldn't think it's a codec issue, since you said the other files worked fine, in any case, i hope this helps.

good luck! :-)

jiggly

Post by jiggly » Oct 27th, '05, 09:13

tahnk you very much!i'll try this!i'm going crazy about this probles!as you said i must re-download that files........!thanks for the help!bye :wub:

killmesarah

Post by killmesarah » Oct 27th, '05, 16:44

I liked Meteor Garden. It was a bit different from what I expected, not HYD all the way, but still good. Shan Cai and Dao Ming Sz had good chemistry together.
I havent been able to bring myself to watch MG2 yet, because everyone sais it sucks.

The music for MG is great! I love all the songs on the soundtrack, especially the ones sung by F4. The guys are so hot!! Even if I don't understand the songs, I can hear the emotion in them.

I highly reccommend this series <3

cheerio_888

Post by cheerio_888 » Oct 28th, '05, 08:11

I like Meteor Garden 1. :D
I dislike Meteor Garden 2. I got bored watching it.

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Nov 23rd, '05, 02:59

it is also my first asian series that ever watched and eversince, i also got hook up with the other Asian series. the story is good and will really get your interest considering theyre all still new actors here. i also find MG2 ok eventhou some people don^t. I Like it coz there^s a lot of scene there with Shan Cai and Lei, theyre my favorite couple. all in all, Mg worth all praises for it is a very succesful Drama and been recognized in most part of the countries.

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Nov 23rd, '05, 03:27

x_XJules wrote:
Chidori-Chan wrote:Hv any MG fans follows HYD jdrama ??
i am!! and it's amazing.

the two are so vastly different (although they're based upon the same manga) i would never compare them to each other; just isn't fair to do.
I'm hooked on it! Just as I was with MG! Though it's more condensed, the acting and the settings make up for most of what should be there. I agree that HYD's F4 is not all that attrative, as a matter of fact, I thought Domyouji was horrible looking, but they grow on you. I actually think that Domyouji doesn't look all that bad and he does a great job at portraying Domyouji in the mangas. Another thing.. like I said the Jdrama is more condensed, but how they followed each event one after the other, it was done very well. It's as if that's exactly what was suppose to happen next. Overall, great drama.. too bad it's only 9 episodes, gosh I only have 5 left!! :unsure: And I absolutely agree! Both HYD and Mg are great dramas and there's no way I can compare each.

Anyhow.. Mg was the second Asian drama that I ever followed up on [Green Rose being the first].. Since I was so crazy over Hano Yori Dango [the manga/anime], I was completely shocked to learn that there was a drama based on it. I was completely taken by MG and it is, by far, my favorite drama til now! I was overwhelmed at how well it followed the manga! Up to now, I still watch it.. I even managed to get my boyfriend hooked on it [the humor helped there a lot]. Overall Mg will definitely always have a space in my heart, to me it's a classic!

As for Mg II.. I really don't think it's as bad as many people thought it was. Sure the story line drifted off a lot from MG I, but it had it's own uniqueness. It helped a lot that it was still the same characters [actors] whom I have grown to love. I admit, it was too much drama to handle and dragged a bit, but I was still glued to it. I wouldn't say it has anything on MG I, but in fairness, I still love the drama. Oh and btw, I absolutely hated Ye sha!
:cussing:

*Note*
By any chance, does anyone know the song that played during the scene on the hill when DMS walked away from SC in MG II. The scene where DMS and SC was waiting for the meteor shower to show to prove that they were meant to be. Please! I've been asking around and no one seems to know! I love that song! I would appreciate it if someone could tell me! : :D

ebony

Post by ebony » Nov 24th, '05, 16:26

*Note*
By any chance, does anyone know the song that played during the scene on the hill when DMS walked away from SC in MG II. The scene where DMS and SC was waiting for the meteor shower to show to prove that they were meant to be. Please! I've been asking around and no one seems to know! I love that song! I would appreciate it if someone could tell me! : :D
I also loved this song and was also wondering what it was so i downloaded the soundtrack of mg2 and went through all the songs trying to find it but couldn't find it and then the other day i was listening to it and i found it. It isn't a new song it's part of a verse from a song that was earlier played in the show. It's called Broken Vow by Lara Fabien. I hope this helps :D

Meteor Garden was my fist taiwan drama and i fell in love with it as soon as i watched it and couldn't wait for the next episode, i loved the characters i never knew about hana yori dango until recently so i was completly in the dark. It is one of the best dramas i have ever seen and i still love it.
As for meteor garden 2 i am only up to episode 19 and at first i was alittle bit stuck whether to watch it or not because of what people were saying about it and also because i didn't want to ruin the story of the characters that i had just been watching but now i am glad i did. I love shancai and lei as well and was half rooting for them but then i want DMS back with Shancai and i can't stand ye sha!
I can't wait to finish it but the downloads just won't come so i am being really patient i also love the music from mg2 and can't stop playing it.

alwayzsmile

Post by alwayzsmile » Nov 25th, '05, 03:43

by any chance does any1 have this movie on megaupload so i could dl it??? i really want to see it. thank you.

D-Addicts

Post by D-Addicts » Dec 30th, '05, 16:32

Hi All!
Does anyone knows where I can d/l METEOR GARDEN 2 with sub.?
Jem's site does not have ANY seed, please HELP! Thanks U!

ebony

Post by ebony » Dec 30th, '05, 16:52

D-Addicts wrote:Hi All!
Does anyone knows where I can d/l METEOR GARDEN 2 with sub.?
Jem's site does not have ANY seed, please HELP! Thanks U!
i know exactly what you mean it took me a really long time to download from fromjem's clubbox but luckily i did finish it. You just have to keep trying it and eventually it will download. the key is to be patient ( that's coming from someone who isn't :D )

Pink*Paradise

-

Post by Pink*Paradise » Dec 31st, '05, 17:48

I watched both parts...i love the first part^^ :wub: ...the second one is a little bit boring...my fried told me that there would be a third part too, but the producer or smth don't have enough money for it... :unsure:

chunny

Post by chunny » Apr 1st, '06, 14:53

Meteor Garden was soo good.
I love both the 1st and the 2nd.
But i think the 1st is better...
Do you guys think there gonna be a third one???

I would love to see that! :D

koulen

Post by koulen » Apr 1st, '06, 15:25

chunny wrote:Meteor Garden was soo good.
I love both the 1st and the 2nd.
But i think the 1st is better...
Do you guys think there gonna be a third one???

I would love to see that! :D

There aren't no third. Check out Hana Yori Dango. You might like it too.

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Apr 1st, '06, 15:30

I think MG1 is better than HYD jdrama ^^
i only saw a few eps of HYD ... i couldn't watch any more ... even though I like JUN fr Gokusen drama, but he doesn't look very good in HYD. His face had some pimple problem, feels it was oily and too much makeup...maybe the cause?
Anyway, the actors doesn't suits the characters or roles like MG ...
I feel Jerry and Vic suited the main two characters alot. ^^
And they are better looking ... ^^

koulen

Post by koulen » Apr 1st, '06, 15:35

Chidori-Chan wrote:I think MG1 is better than HYD jdrama ^^
i only saw a few eps of HYD ... i couldn't watch any more ... even though I like JUN fr Gokusen drama, but he doesn't look very good in HYD. His face had some pimple problem, feels it was oily and too much makeup...maybe the cause?
Anyway, the actors doesn't suits the characters or roles like MG ...
I feel Jerry and Vic suited the main two characters alot. ^^
And they are better looking ... ^^

ok ..... lol

koulen

Post by koulen » Apr 1st, '06, 15:36

Oh! Do you happen to have Meteor Rain? If so, can you upload it?

Cleo

Post by Cleo » Apr 4th, '06, 23:39

I loved MG I and I watched it many time. I really like Da S, Jerry and Zai Zai chemistry. It's quite faithful to the path of the manga wich I liked very much, especially the way Domyouji is faithful and infatuated with Tsukushi and their complicated but cute relationship.
But I just hated MG II, coz it didn't follow the path of Hana Yori Dango and seeing Domyouji falling in love with a girl other than Tsukushi just pissed me off. No plot, no chemistry, no interest...

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Apr 4th, '06, 23:51

AHH.. YEAH. i lovee MG, it was my first addiction, and a very good one, i loved the plot, the actors, and the chemistry...But MGII was just dissapointing :cry: , I didnt even watch it, just skipped to the last episode and even that was enough.. maby they should remake it!! I'd sure be watching it... :wub:

Yarii

Post by Yarii » Apr 12th, '06, 03:57

I originally avoided this series because I'd heard bad things about the acting in it, but my friend strongly recommended it to me, so I finally gave in and dled it. Now I'm in love, so much better than the Japanese version of HYD, even if there is no Matsujun.

Does anyone know if it's possible to download this series with Chinese subtitles or where I could find a transcript? I know it's unlikely to find, but thanks anyway.

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by AkumaX » Apr 20th, '06, 01:01

I'm still a little confused; lots of sites state that Meteor Garden is 19 episodes, but Jem has a release of 27 eps? which is it?

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Apr 20th, '06, 01:12

AkumaX wrote:I'm still a little confused; lots of sites state that Meteor Garden is 19 episodes, but Jem has a release of 27 eps? which is it?
there are different versions of MG. the one with the 27 eps are 40 minutes long each. the 19 eps are the normal 1hr and 10 min (taiwan version). it was just edited so it could be watched easily.

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Apr 20th, '06, 01:16

AkumaX wrote:I'm still a little confused; lots of sites state that Meteor Garden is 19 episodes, but Jem has a release of 27 eps? which is it?
One are TV-rips, which are 27 eps. The others are the DVD/VCD eps which where 19 eps.

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by AkumaX » Apr 20th, '06, 03:13

cool! that explains everything :)

mist1105

CSOTM

Post by mist1105 » Apr 21st, '06, 08:50

I know that D-addicts has a rule of not uploading JEM dramas onto here, but i think it would be a good idea to upload Meteor Garden on to here and have it in the running for a CSOTM. I already finished downloading Meteor Garden I, so I'll gladly help seed it. I'm still working on Meteor Garden II (which is getting on my nerves because i'm downloading from clubbox and it's still taking ages) but after I'm done with that I'll gladly seed that too.

BTW, if anyone can help me seed Meteor Garden II (episode 17) on the JEM clubbox, I'll gladly appreciate it. I've been waiting forever and it's been stuck @ 50% for three days. *sighs*

Oh, and I don't see why people don't like Meteor Garden II... maybe I'm just an obsessed fan blinded right now. But I'm enjoying it. I wish more dramas had a sequel. Of course some can't.. because the characters die, but lol, I would enjoy having characters I enjoyed to come back and make another film. :) **One of the reasons why I enjoyed Mars so much** haha. :)

Maddie87

Post by Maddie87 » Apr 26th, '06, 15:26

Can anyone tell me please where to find the subs for Meteor Garden I, I've looked in the Subtitles section and I couldn't find it there

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » Apr 27th, '06, 01:42

Maddie87 wrote:Can anyone tell me please where to find the subs for Meteor Garden I, I've looked in the Subtitles section and I couldn't find it there
if you download it from JEM, the video has subtitiles already. :)

Maddie87

Post by Maddie87 » Apr 27th, '06, 01:44

really? oh thx so much!

PaNhia

Post by PaNhia » May 7th, '06, 19:16

Does anyone know where to download all the episodes of Meteor Garden 1??

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » May 7th, '06, 19:32

PaNhia wrote:Does anyone know where to download all the episodes of Meteor Garden 1??
did you read the posts just above yours? :-) i think it's pretty clearly stated that you can get the episodes (with english hardsubs) from jem's site and clubbox.

bt site: http://jem.d-addicts.com
clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/encodes

PaNhia

Post by PaNhia » May 7th, '06, 21:10

HAHAHA SORRY I DIDNT READ THE TOP POST.. BUT THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW ANYWAY!!!! :salut:

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » May 8th, '06, 07:20

Does Jem also have Meteor Garden 1? I just saw Meteor Garden 2 ( because she has 31 episodes and MG 1 just has 19 hasn't it? or am I wrong *don't understands*) on her clubbox so I'm pretty confused now :blink because i'm trying to find Meteor Garden I and II like crazy ^^?!

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 8th, '06, 08:53

Merenge_5 wrote:Does Jem also have Meteor Garden 1? I just saw Meteor Garden 2 ( because she has 31 episodes and MG 1 just has 19 hasn't it? or am I wrong *don't understands*) on her clubbox so I'm pretty confused now :blink because i'm trying to find Meteor Garden I and II like crazy ^^?!
JEM has both of them. Meteor Garden I has 19 episodes on the DVD, but ripped from the TV it has 28 (which is what JEM has). The only thing JEM is missing is Episode 28 of Meteor Garden II (which is the only episode worthwhile of the whole series ironically lol but its provided on d-addicts)

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » May 8th, '06, 15:03

mist1105 wrote:
Merenge_5 wrote:Does Jem also have Meteor Garden 1? I just saw Meteor Garden 2 ( because she has 31 episodes and MG 1 just has 19 hasn't it? or am I wrong *don't understands*) on her clubbox so I'm pretty confused now :blink because i'm trying to find Meteor Garden I and II like crazy ^^?!
JEM has both of them. Meteor Garden I has 19 episodes on the DVD, but ripped from the TV it has 28 (which is what JEM has). The only thing JEM is missing is Episode 28 of Meteor Garden II (which is the only episode worthwhile of the whole series ironically lol but its provided on d-addicts)
But JEM has episode "meteor_garden_ii_ep30-31#[jem].avi " and " meteor_garden_ep27#[jem].avi " but there isn't any Ep. 28 of any of them?! So wich one do I have to download...sorry I'm pretty confused :blink

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 9th, '06, 01:42

Merenge_5 wrote:
mist1105 wrote:
But JEM has episode "meteor_garden_ii_ep30-31#[jem].avi " and " meteor_garden_ep27#[jem].avi " but there isn't any Ep. 28 of any of them?! So wich one do I have to download...sorry I'm pretty confused :blink
Sorry, Meteor Garden I has up to Episode 27. Meteor Garden II has all the episodes BUT Episode 28. which means u have to download it from D-addicts.

Basically.. JEM has ALL the episodes of Meteor Garden I. Jem has all of the episodes of Meteor Garden 2 BUT Episode 28.

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » May 9th, '06, 08:19

@mist1105
Oh okay thanks now I understand :cheers: thanks a lot for your help and sorry for bothering you^^

I tried to download it now severeal times...and it won't download...it's always on 0kb..what can I do to make it load...is it my computers fault or has sb. else the same problem :scratch: ?! Sorry for bothering again :|

love_hearts

Post by love_hearts » May 9th, '06, 08:25

i loved one but two was very disappointing -.-x

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 9th, '06, 09:06

Merenge_5 wrote:@mist1105
Oh okay thanks now I understand :cheers: thanks a lot for your help and sorry for bothering you^^

I tried to download it now severeal times...and it won't download...it's always on 0kb..what can I do to make it load...is it my computers fault or has sb. else the same problem :scratch: ?! Sorry for bothering again :|
dont worry x) i'm glad to help. Um.. yea.. Jem's clubbox has been a bit inactive for some time so its goign to take awhile to download everything. =/ I just deleted my bittorrent file or else I would help seed, sorry =x. It took me 2 weeks to download the whole series lol. But its worth it x)

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 9th, '06, 09:09

love_hearts wrote:i loved one but two was very disappointing -.-x
i agree.. like everyone says 2 was just soo sad. I couldn't stop crying. It wasn't as funny as the original. =/ It really dragged too.. but I love Meteor Garden despite of that little setback. I was glad to see everyone back together again haha. Lets see if theres a Meteor Garden 3 that involves a wedding and little Daoming Si's and Shancai's haha x)

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » May 9th, '06, 09:20

dont worry x) i'm glad to help. Um.. yea.. Jem's clubbox has been a bit inactive for some time so its goign to take awhile to download everything. =/ I just deleted my bittorrent file or else I would help seed, sorry =x. It took me 2 weeks to download the whole series lol. But its worth it x)[/quote]

OH okay thanks for helping :mrgreen: so i'll try hard to download them as soon as possible ><!!

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » May 30th, '06, 02:01

i gotta say that i LOVE Hana Yori Dango AKA meteor garden! I loved the first season, loved the way they stuck to the manga in alot of stuff (not all but some). It was great and the actors werent bad either, truly awesome! :D But Meteor Garden was a total FLOP :glare: . I mean i loved the fact that they made a 2nd season, i just didnt like the fact that it was 31 episodes long and from about ep. 3 to 28 or so, it was nothing but Daoming Si and Ye Sha and ignoring Shancai who cried becuz she loved him but he didnt remember her, yadidadida......... And the last episode was kinda dumb becuz after making them go through all that i felt that the ending was a little rushed. I expected, since it was the 2nd season, to see them finally married in the final end and with a baby MAYBE. But nooooo, instead they just meet up in spain again, talk a little and kiss, the end! Leaving the rest up to our imaginations. *sigh* i was dissapointed but i watched ALL the episodes... :whistling:

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Jun 1st, '06, 19:22

Well altough I didn't see it, because my cb won't load every episode, I don't like the fact that in the second season it's all about him loosing his mind and that suff and she has to suffer I really can't stand this kind of thing!!! Welll from the episodes I could watch untill now I think it's pretty good made Season 1. I think it's more like the manga and not shorted like Hana Yori Dango (but I still love it...it could have beeen longer :cry: )!!Well I just can say my full opinion after watching MG1 and I think I won't watch MG 2 because I heard so much bad things about it..and well I don't want to watch things that sound so saaad :cry:

Sakari

Post by Sakari » Jul 10th, '06, 07:24

In MG I Episode 10, Daoming Si gets into a fight with some punks in a dark street. The scene's background looks like the side of a red tramway car. What mystifies me is that there is large Finnish writing on the red surface, saying JA TAAS MENNÄÄN (in English, this would be something like HERE WE GO AGAIN).

Why on earth does Finnish writing occur in a Taiwanese drama?

Crazed

Post by Crazed » Jul 10th, '06, 09:43

Gotta say I love this drama so much.. however.. I didn't like the sequel. Not one bit. Maybe episode 1 and 31. So much unhappiness, plus the reason I fell in love with MGI was DMS and SC.. instead they didn't have much going on in the sequel!!

But still I love the first one.. classic... my first so loved TWDrama!!!

Sakari

Post by Sakari » Jul 11th, '06, 08:35

Sakari wrote:In MG I Episode 10, Daoming Si gets into a fight with some punks in a dark street. The scene's background looks like the side of a red tramway car. What mystifies me is that there is large Finnish writing on the red surface, saying JA TAAS MENNÄÄN (in English, this would be something like HERE WE GO AGAIN).

Why on earth does Finnish writing occur in a Taiwanese drama?
Turns out there really is a Finnish tram in Taipei, see http://www.nettilinja.fi/~ahellman/rati ... /hkl23.htm

I shall add that Sinebrychoff is a large Finnish brewery and that the tram, in fact, is painted so as to advertise their beer, KOFF.

But where did the MG producers get the idea of filming this particular scene next to the tram?

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jul 13th, '06, 04:48

MG1 was great. i wasn't gonna watch MG2, cos of all the bad reviews i read about it.. but then i couldn't keep myself, and had to see for myself what was so bad about it. and yeah, it stunk. i didn't wanna watch Dao Ming Si and Shan Cai being apart again. after all it took for them to be together in the first one, now they're separated again, and Dao Ming Si is with Ye Sha?! that's just wrong. i think one of the sweetest parts of MG2 is actually the part with Vanness and Pace Wu, when she played Doraemon in dedication to him. i loved that part, cos Mei Zuo thought she was talking about some other guy!

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Jul 13th, '06, 04:52

watching MG1 right now and hope that MG2 isn't as bad as they say it is
if anything the only reason why I got both of these was that I LOVED hana Yori..and wanted to see a new season of it...however there was only a 2nd season with the chinese version of Hana Yori. Nevertheless, I am really enjoying MG1....Baribie Xiu has really filled the shoes of her role and I'm surprised that MG was her 1st drama

shminda

Post by shminda » Jul 17th, '06, 01:11

i'm watching mg1 right nwo too! i lvoe it, i'm only watching it on youtube tho since my downloads from jem on clubbox hasn't even budge, does anyoen know if the torrents will be quicker? but yeah, i hope it becomes series of the month sometime soon =D i hope mg2 isn't all that bad either, this is the first time ive seen the ppl in the cast, but i've fallen head over heels for jerry yan and vic zhou =] vic is my hottie =D hehe.

Jamie(JJ)(^ _ ^)

Post by Jamie(JJ)(^ _ ^) » Jul 27th, '06, 02:43

I love the first movie a lot more than the second one. The second one was kinda sad.....

http://hk-fanatic.blogspot.com

xhong

Post by xhong » Jul 27th, '06, 03:07

Meteor Garden 1 & 2 are the very first two TV drama I ever watched....guess it's the reason why I got hooked watching TV (Chinese, Korean, Japanese or any other Asian) drama day in and day out lols. BTW, I love both Meteor Garden 1 and 2. :)

xhong

Post by xhong » Jul 27th, '06, 03:07

Meteor Garden 1 & 2 are the very first two TV drama I ever watched....guess it's the reason why I got hooked watching TV (Chinese, Korean, Japanese or any other Asian) drama day in and day out lols. BTW, I love both Meteor Garden 1 and 2. :)

NuttieNettie

Post by NuttieNettie » Jul 27th, '06, 03:27

I enjoyed both MG1 and MG2. I didn't like the fact that Dao Ming Si is with Ye Sha, but I figured that Dao Ming Si and Shan Cai would end up together. I do wish that the ending to MG2 was a wedding and a baby, but oh well. Maybe there will be another one following their lives.... here's hoping.....

BaByLuLu

Post by BaByLuLu » Aug 3rd, '06, 00:55

i really liked the first one but the second one was blah. the storyline in the second one didnt quit work

Gabriella

Meteor Garden question :3

Post by Gabriella » Sep 25th, '06, 14:05

Hi people, I been searching for meteor garden softsubs, does anyone knows where can I find them? I really really want them I been looking for them in too many webpages... and since there are a english sub dvd version I though it would be easy to find them but its not U_U can somebody help this desperate girl? :roll

Thanks guys :3
Cheers!

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Sep 25th, '06, 14:12

i think the only Meteor Garden softsubs is for Episode 28. The rest is hardsubbed at Jem's. the reason Episode 28 is softsubbed is because for some reason, Jem didn't have that episode hardsubbed... so someone else did the subs for it.

there might be softsubs for it somewhere, i don't know, but i got my copy of Meteor Garden at Jem's, so...