Sonim wrote:今回は日韓共作の韓国ドラマという大作だけあって、みんなが苦労する部分があったと思います。
その分、みんな仲良くて、国境を乗り越えてるってこーいう事だという事を、感じました。
撮影後、控え室で、監督が、私達日本キャストにお話をしてくれました。
その中で、最後にこういう言葉を。
『ぼくは、もう、最後撮影してて、みんなが韓国人に見えたよ』
国籍の隔たりがなく、みんなが同じ空気で芝居をしてたという事。
涙があふれてきました。
本当にこのドラマに出演できてよかった。そう、今思います。
Just thought you guys might be interested in this excerpt that Sonim, the "Japanese" actress who plays Mika (she's actually a 3rd generation ethnic Korean raised in Japan), posted in her blog last week after completing filming of Tree of Heaven. In light of all the talk of racism and whatnot, take it for what you will, but I think it's interesting to see how Sonim viewed this drama, seeing as how she has a greater personal connection to this collaboration than any of the other Korean or Japanese staff/cast...

Rough translation:
In the process of filming this joint Japanese-Korean Korean drama (or rather, epic) I think everybody had times when they suffered hardships. However, even during those times everybody cooperated/got along, such that I felt like we were also able to overcome national lines.

After filming was completed, the director came to have a few words with us (the Japanese cast). The last thing he said to us was, "Shooting the last scenes, you all looked Korean to me."
In other words, instead of the gap between nations, he saw us simply as colleagues/equals working together to produce a story.
I had tears in my eyes.

I feel truly glad for being able to participate in this drama. That's what I think....

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 8th, '06, 01:51

I've only watched a couple of eps of Heaven's tree.
I thought the story line was stupid but the drama isnt that bad.

And everyone its just a drama.
Dont get all worked up about racism.
Remember its not real its just s drama.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 8th, '06, 03:14

HopelessxRomantic wrote:I've only watched a couple of eps of Heaven's tree.
I thought the story line was stupid but the drama isnt that bad.

And everyone its just a drama.
Dont get all worked up about racism.
Remember its not real its just s drama.
yes, I do agree with you :D.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 8th, '06, 03:17

But just asking isn't this my poll but not my thread? lol? :D

pockiiee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pockiiee » Mar 8th, '06, 22:19

I think it must be based on Wurthering Heights.

I really liked the first few episodes which dealt with the semi-autistic brother , I thought the scenes, although a but melodramatic, showed some intensity and I was really looking forward to the progression-- it has a feel like Wurthering Heights, the Bronte novel - Heathcliff is an animal and an oaf, violent and untamed. It got the girls in the 1800s, hmm, also Mr. Dorchester in Jayne Eyre - the too macho unbalanced romantic heroes - they're violent and not perfect and live by a wild code, not the code of typical society.

The next three have me a bit baffled at the transformation that's taken place, I mean gangsters and madams? I thought it was just going to be a forbidden relationship/family thing. But again, just like Wurthering Heights in which Heathcliff comes back --It's so different from what I expected, especially of the cousin and what she turns out to be, but hey we need our evil axis of the love triangle/square I guess.

But I think the stalking-esque relationship really fit the LW character - this is an architipical wild man, he doesn't play by the rules of society and takes what he wants, even his love is poisonous - I mean, anyone read Wurthering Heights? Not a happy ending. This has got to be based on it - It's also a step siblings relationship and the characters are so similar.

Overall I'm still enjoying it and want to see some re-unification in the next episode.

I like the main actress, I think she holds her own, her part could have been really repetitive the last few eps, or annoying, but she played as well as one could possibly play such a pitiful role

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Mar 9th, '06, 07:12

pockiiee wrote:I think it must be based on Wurthering Heights.

I really liked the first few episodes which dealt with the semi-autistic brother , I thought the scenes, although a but melodramatic, showed some intensity and I was really looking forward to the progression-- it has a feel like Wurthering Heights, the Bronte novel - Heathcliff is an animal and an oaf, violent and untamed. It got the girls in the 1800s, hmm, also Mr. Dorchester in Jayne Eyre - the too macho unbalanced romantic heroes - they're violent and not perfect and live by a wild code, not the code of typical society.

The next three have me a bit baffled at the transformation that's taken place, I mean gangsters and madams? I thought it was just going to be a forbidden relationship/family thing. But again, just like Wurthering Heights in which Heathcliff comes back --It's so different from what I expected, especially of the cousin and what she turns out to be, but hey we need our evil axis of the love triangle/square I guess.

But I think the stalking-esque relationship really fit the LW character - this is an architipical wild man, he doesn't play by the rules of society and takes what he wants, even his love is poisonous - I mean, anyone read Wurthering Heights? Not a happy ending. This has got to be based on it - It's also a step siblings relationship and the characters are so similar.

Overall I'm still enjoying it and want to see some re-unification in the next episode.

I like the main actress, I think she holds her own, her part could have been really repetitive the last few eps, or annoying, but she played as well as one could possibly play such a pitiful role
wow! yeah it does have the bronte's wuthering heights feel to it...
whenever i watch this drama i feel so much sympathy for the characters. I'm pretty sure it will not be a happy ending for any of the characters

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Mar 14th, '06, 15:07

This movie is good but there are alot of repetitive scenes between the main actors' past. Anyone thinks the same? I'm curious to know what will happen in the next few chapters.......

SkyyBlue

Tree of Heaven - my thoughts.

Post by SkyyBlue » Mar 16th, '06, 23:12

Okay, so it's a mini series. But I dunno, I think they could've made the series longer and more enjoyable by showing more fighting.

Come on, seriously... he's a gangster right? What fighting have we seen? I think that would've made it more enjoyable and made the series a little bit better.

Its a sad drama.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Tree of Heaven - my thoughts.

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 23:17

SkyyBlue wrote:Okay, so it's a mini series. But I dunno, I think they could've made the series longer and more enjoyable by showing more fighting.

Come on, seriously... he's a gangster right? What fighting have we seen? I think that would've made it more enjoyable and made the series a little bit better.

Its a sad drama.
there's already a discussion thread for Heaven's Tree ^^
but I actually thought it was good that they made it into only 10 episodes ^^

Ssang

Post by Ssang » Mar 17th, '06, 05:40

Has anyone noticed the Christian imagery in this drama? The crosses, the churches, the paintings of Jesus. Also when, Yoonsuh oppa stretches his hands out wide beckoning Hana to hug him and all that he looks like a crucifix.

Yoosuh oppa = Jesus.

LOL.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 17th, '06, 09:02

anybody watched the last episode yet?,I'm still downloading it but

MAJOR SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN"T WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE!
why the hell did they have to kill Yoon Suh!! damn iT! i knew they'd do that!!
can't say it ruined the series for me tho,cuz I still haven't watched that last episode,so even tho he's dying..it'd better be a good death
Last edited by CraZyaH on Dec 1st, '06, 17:33, edited 2 times in total.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 17th, '06, 09:12

that spoiler deserves a huge sign with "megaspoiler!!!" in skyscraper letters on it...

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 17th, '06, 09:15

ironicwave wrote:that spoiler deserves a huge sign with "megaspoiler!!!" in skyscraper letters on it...
lol sorry :unsure: all edited

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Mar 19th, '06, 18:29

it's sunday and i was just having a look at the whole thread after watching ep 5 in order to stay in the mood...How foolish of me!!I know it's not a fan's thread and it's good when everyone can give an opinion, but I really was surprised by some views which has been expressed here:
Concerning the brother/sister relationship: I don't see where the problem is, they are not blood-related and they get acquainted whith each other when they are already 18, it's not as though they were raised together.
the"racism" issue: i may be naive, but it never came to my mind that this serie conveys a bad image of korean people. i don't think tree of heaven has a sociologic purpose, and I think it's quite dangerous to assimilate fictional characters to reality. When watching a work of fiction, you have to keep a kind of distance, if not, it's like children believing in fairy tales. For example, if I want to learn things about geishas, I will take books on the subject in a library, I won't consider that watching "memoirs of a geisha" will do(even if it's a good film)
personnaly, I love this drama because the feelings are so intense. I don't think dramas would be so intersting if they were like real life, in fact it would be quite dull . I 'm really glad to watch it because it makes me feel good, the acting is fine, i love the scenery and the ost is so poignant, I recommend everyone to watch it!!
I wanted to take all these thoughts out of my chest...

RyLLz

Post by RyLLz » Mar 20th, '06, 11:43

Hmm I was wondering if anybody knows the titel of the song that hana is playing on the piano in episode 4 ??well thnx in advance :lol

Mousie

Post by Mousie » Mar 22nd, '06, 15:10

Hana is super kyoot in the beginning. This dramas me so emotional though ;_;.

I can't really say the love story in here is bad. I mean...they are related legally...look at Elfen Lied >_>...the blood related cousin was in love with her..well...blood related cousin <__<. Weeeridness even more so.

I'm on episode 08. Waiting for the subbers to get the srt files for the last two out. But..I'll think I skim through the last two episodes XD

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 15:13

Mousie wrote:Hana is super kyoot in the beginning. This dramas me so emotional though ;_;.

I can't really say the love story in here is bad. I mean...they are related legally...look at Elfen Lied >_>...the blood related cousin was in love with her..well...blood related cousin <__<. Weeeridness even more so.

I'm on episode 08. Waiting for the subbers to get the srt files for the last two out. But..I'll think I skim through the last two episodes XD
want my advice?
don't watch the last 2 episodes without subs or u'd be confused and sort of lose interest in the ending..so please be patient the subs should be out real soon :lol

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:10

Okay I've just finished watching the last episode
DON"T READ UNLESS YOU'VE WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE!!
OMG :cry: :cry:
I just finished watching the last episode,and I'm still crying ,I know,stupid lol

I know it was kind of sooooo typical,but was still sad ..the ending was a lot like "Summer Snow" n that was one of my favs :cry: :cry:

I didn't really think I'd cry this much on this,since I've already known how it would end ..but I dunno what happened to me I literally used up a whole box of tissues lol
:cry: :cry:
and it got worse once that "video" message came up...my god!! that was tragic :cry: :cry:
ok ok

off to bed now..tho I'm not sure if I'd be able to sleep after this
I know not many people liked this series,but I've actually liked it a lot ^^

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:25

CraZyaH wrote:Okay I've just finished watching the last episode
DON"T READ UNLESS YOU'VE WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE!!
OMG :cry: :cry:
I just finished watching the last episode,and I'm still crying ,I know,stupid lol

I know it was kind of sooooo typical,but was still sad ..the ending was a lot like "Summer Snow" n that was one of my favs :cry: :cry:

I didn't really think I'd cry this much on this,since I've already known how it would end ..but I dunno what happened to me I literally used up a whole box of tissues lol
and it got worse once that "video" message came up...my god!! that was tragic :cry: :cry:
ok ok

off to bed now..tho I'm not sure if I'd be able to sleep after this
I know not many people liked this series,but I've actually liked it a lot ^^

CraZyaH
was the ending the same as SORRY, I LOVE U (MISA)?? i mean the sadness... if so.. i don wanna watch tree's of heaven coz i might cant sleep for month.. just like after watchin MISA. i even cried for just reading the summary coz i cant wait to know the ending n endup reading the spoiler

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:40

emykina wrote:

CraZyaH
was the ending the same as SORRY, I LOVE U (MISA)?? i mean the sadness... if so.. i don wanna watch tree's of heaven coz i might cant sleep for month.. just like after watchin MISA. i even cried for just reading the summary coz i cant wait to know the ending n endup reading the spoiler
umm,not really...but hey,I'm not even sure what you mean by
Was it like MISA.. MISA had a totally different story..
so not sure :scratch:

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:43

CraZyaH wrote:
emykina wrote:

CraZyaH
hehe i mean... at the end.. lee wan die at the end of the story?? like mongyuk..

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 22nd, '06, 22:14

emykina wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
emykina wrote:

CraZyaH
hehe i mean... at the end.. lee wan die at the end of the story?? like mongyuk..
hmmm
are you 100% sure u want to know how it ends..cuz seriously if I told you,u may not want to watch it anymore,and I really loved this so I want people to see it too
:unsure:

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 25th, '06, 02:08

just start downloading tis drama last week... only watch till ep-6 :D :D
will watch the others ep tonight... :P :P
really like tis drama :w00t: :w00t:
there sure can really speak japan very well... hope i can speak japan & korean in the future... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
does this drama still airing at korea..????
:mrgreen:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 25th, '06, 02:16

skachild wrote:just start downloading tis drama last week... only watch till ep-6 :D :D
will watch the others ep tonight... :P :P
really like tis drama :w00t: :w00t:
there sure can really speak japan very well... hope i can speak japan & korean in the future... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
does this drama still airing at korea..????
:mrgreen:
no it ended last week :-)

uniquo

Post by uniquo » Mar 25th, '06, 14:25

hey why does Hana grab her shirt/chest screamming OPPA at the end? did they take Yoon Suhs heart out and put it into her? and she is screaming cuz he died to let her live?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 25th, '06, 15:48

uniquo wrote:
hey why does Hana grab her shirt/chest screamming OPPA at the end? did they take Yoon Suhs heart out and put it into her? and she is screaming cuz he died to let her live?
:-)
Yes,he died to give her his heart because after that car accident,her heart was damaged and she was in a coma,so unless she got a heart transplant,she would die,so he decided to give her his heart
hope that was clear enough ^^

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 25th, '06, 19:23

hahaha, u guys r real spoilers.... nobody'd ignore it, if he/she saw a msg "don't read it....."
anywayz now i dunno i should watch it or not....ummmmm

pinkapple

Post by pinkapple » Mar 28th, '06, 08:47

omg just finnished watching eps 8. this drama is so emotional!
i've been trying to avoid watching this cos it affects my mood. ehehe
everytime i finnish an eps it leaves me feeling so depressed.
but then again its so addictive! :cheers:

Mousie

Post by Mousie » Mar 28th, '06, 17:05

Spoilers don't bother me much so. In fact, the more spoilers I see or read the more I want to watch ... Im weird like that XD.

Anywho...random fact.
Hana:
In Japanese means Flower.
In Korean means One. (Number one)

My middle name is Hana XD. Got it from my mama's name :P (she's korean).

nalika

Post by nalika » Mar 29th, '06, 06:07

i gave it a shoot and got HOOKED...I didn't really like the brother/sister relation but at least they're not blood related...

uniquo

Post by uniquo » Apr 6th, '06, 11:35

any wall papers?

dolleyes

bu xi huan!

Post by dolleyes » Apr 6th, '06, 11:55

well, lee wan looks like the fat version of Akanishi Jin, lol! :lol

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 6th, '06, 15:28

Okey, this is a pic that i made. Leewan in Song Hye Kyo's body...lol
Attachments
my artwork
my artwork
lo.jpg (58.47 KiB) Viewed 3801 times

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Apr 8th, '06, 16:54

CraZyaH wrote:
uniquo wrote:
:-)
Yes,he died to give her his heart because after that car accident,her heart was damaged and she was in a coma,so unless she got a heart transplant,she would die,so he decided to give her his heart
hope that was clear enough ^^
I thought he has no chance of survival and that why he gave Hana his heart when he died or he died giving his heart? :scratch:
Although I do not like this drama and think it is a crap production(BTW, I do not like Stairway to heaven(too much crying scenes), but my heart goes to Hana in end of the show and you are right when the video message came, it was like Oh my God, I really feel like crying with Hana. :-(

didia

Post by didia » Apr 9th, '06, 00:36

Ok, iam just loooking for a good k drama, so would you guys recommend it? I don't mind, as long as it is not too draggy or has predictable plot.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 9th, '06, 17:00

didia wrote:Ok, iam just loooking for a good k drama, so would you guys recommend it? I don't mind, as long as it is not too draggy or has predictable plot.
well, the drama is pretty much same as Stairways to Heaven. if u like to cry and like to see crying ppl in most of the epi's, then it's ur type of show for sure.

bbleticia

Post by bbleticia » Apr 14th, '06, 05:41

the drama is really goooood!!!!!!! i totaly recommned it, although the beginnin is a lil boring

LdyKlutzy

Post by LdyKlutzy » Apr 16th, '06, 06:13

I'm still debating should I watch this or not. I know it's a sad series, but yea. I haven't seen STH and I don't plan to. I've even made my own DVD version with the first 8 ep. but I never actually watched the series xD.

RyAnoPPa

Post by RyAnoPPa » Apr 21st, '06, 18:10

This was a superb drama!!! It has comedy as well. Park Shin Hye is just a marvelous actress :roll . At that age, we'll definetely see her again. The soundtrack was great as well. Watch it!

yveline

Post by yveline » Apr 22nd, '06, 10:57

anione got the NGss shotss of tree of heaven??!! im looking like mad. cant find ani. if anione of you noes/got please reply. T.T . thanks. xD

aibo

Post by aibo » Apr 22nd, '06, 13:41

CraZyaH wrote:
jaycee05 wrote: <insert tooni's list of points>
Yah, WHY?? Nande??Waeee???
Unfortunately, no tears at all...but I'm not gonna poison my viewing experience with those thoughts just yet...I still wanna watch this drama worry-free.
But did time fly, eh? I can't believe I fell for those kind of set-ups before. Now, I've gotten picky...tears don't come out easily anymore.
Before it was " Aw, poor little girl."
Now, I kept mumbling, "stupid kid, why dont ya fight back?"
lol I had the same thing in mind! I couldn't cry at all,instead I was like "eh nobody can be THAT weak, nice or stupid :glare: " and on the snow scenes,I was just wondering how COLD they felt lol
I just hope this series gets better um,and less typical >.>
hmm.. i couldn't spare a tear for this drama either, how strange? i kind of lost interest after LW became a gangleader? *shrugs* i guess the most (sickly) entertaining episode was where hana's aunt was slapping hana =o.......

i think to be able to enjoy this drama is to not approach it thinking "this has no real-life integrity" .......

lee wan - so unexpected T_____T the last role he played that i watched was when he played yoorin's bro in My Girl and i think Park Shin Hye is gorgeous (for a 16 year old) u___u;; moreso in the scene where yoon suh is at hana's bedroom window and he kisses her forehead.. n____n"

(partially) watching these series has shown me the broad scope of kdrama o___o, and it is great to know that there aren't just those naive and light-hearted romantic comedies such as goong? *shrugs* give it a go if you're waiting for subs to come out for other dramas. :lol

xxxAnaxxx

Post by xxxAnaxxx » Apr 22nd, '06, 17:25

err...I dun think Lee Wan was in My Girl :lol

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Apr 23rd, '06, 21:04

OH MY GOD! I LUV DIS MOVIE SOOOO MUCH. it's so sad. OH MY GOD, I CRIED SOOO MUCH

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Apr 23rd, '06, 21:08

^ haha,during the first half of the series,I couldn't cry AT ALL
but by the end of it,i couldn't stop crying lol I cried on all last 3 episodes .... :cry:

:P it started off bad,ended kind of typically but was still worth watching XD

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Apr 23rd, '06, 21:11

xxxAnaxxx wrote:err...I dun think Lee Wan was in My Girl :lol
right... he never acted in my girl :lol .
aibo must've mistaken him :scratch:

piyo_83

Post by piyo_83 » Apr 24th, '06, 02:05

over all it is an interesting drama.. i didnt use my fast foward button coz the whole drma is basically about the main character.. but its too sad.. they all have to cry from the first episode till the last one.... :cry:

flcia

Post by flcia » Apr 25th, '06, 04:42

i just finished this drama...
i must say i'm kind of dissapointed because i kind of had a high expectation b4 watchin it since many people are saying that it's better than stairway to heaven (and i thought that STH was the SADDEST drama ever)...n i was dissappointed...

i dont know about you guys, but i found the actors kind of too young n therefore its kind of hard to imagine them having that kind of deep feeling...
and then there is the language barrier limiiting conversations between the third party n the main characters (did you notice how little ryu-senpai and hana talked?? actually there are few dialogues overall...) and i felt the story line was a bit rushed...

well, thats what i think...dont kill me bcoz of posting this :)

tini

Post by tini » Apr 25th, '06, 16:45

i luv this drama...
one of d korean series which i watched in detail, u know, no fastforward.... :roll
anyway, i don't care about d story, coz it's very common...
i only watched it coz i got hooked w/ d two main characters, lee wan & park shin-hye...
wah... they really looked pretty young (as for park shin-hye, yup she's really young-only 16 in real life), and i can't watched it when there's adults around, if u know wat i mean....
yet. i still got caught coz lee wan is so cute & handsome... for park shin-hye, she's not dat pretty, but i like her cute & innocent face--w/c is her charming points..
also, i like this drama coz i luv watching series where d casts is like at my age/younger...
and i never thought lee wan could cry dat hard, w/c makes me like him even more.... :D

janjuk

Post by janjuk » Apr 29th, '06, 03:56

this movies very good... i loph it :lol but, can u help me, where i can find (mp3) of this soundtreck? i rellly loph this soundtrack :P

janjuk

Post by janjuk » Apr 29th, '06, 04:03

anybody plz help me.... where i can download Ost.tree of heaven... i very love this song... thanks

tini

Post by tini » Apr 29th, '06, 04:37

janjuk wrote:anybody plz help me.... where i can download Ost.tree of heaven... i very love this song... thanks
go to this link
http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php
then go to korean thread and find d ost ur lookin for...

janjuk

Post by janjuk » Apr 29th, '06, 04:54

thanks but i can't open it..... TooT
maybe in china can't open that website..... TooT
do you have another ? or can you send me to my email (mp3)
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tini

Post by tini » Apr 29th, '06, 07:52

janjuk wrote:thanks but i can't open it..... TooT
maybe in china can't open that website..... TooT
do you have another ? or can you send me to my email (mp3)
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
here's d megaupload link:
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=G6JCT1A2

credits:http://asianosts.cjb.net

imkayla

Post by imkayla » Apr 30th, '06, 13:40

anyone know which stairway to heaven episodes Lee Wan & Park Shin Hye were in? I want to see how they acted in this series because they acted so perfect on Tree of Heaven. THankS!

tini

Post by tini » May 1st, '06, 00:18

imkayla wrote:anyone know which stairway to heaven episodes Lee Wan & Park Shin Hye were in? I want to see how they acted in this series because they acted so perfect on Tree of Heaven. THankS!
they're d young versions, so probably they were on d first four episodes... :D

gummonster

Post by gummonster » May 15th, '06, 22:50

OMG! I LOVE THIS MOVIE SOOOO MUCH. IT'S SOOO GOOD AND SAD. LEE WAN IS SOOOOOO CUTE<3

bumena

Post by bumena » May 22nd, '06, 14:27

I just finished this drama and i love it even if i have to see the main charactors cry from the first till the last episode. i still like it ^^ Thanks to all fansubbers that give me a chance to watch the good drama.

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Jun 1st, '06, 07:04

am i the only one that likes maya (asami reine) here??

tini

Post by tini » Jun 1st, '06, 10:09

chocoholix wrote:am i the only one that likes maya (asami reine) here??
nope, i find her pretty.... though she doesn't have an outstanding beauty, i still like d type of beauty she has...

DITA

Post by DITA » Jun 5th, '06, 19:16

from all those post, it seems like this drama worth a try...hope it not too bad although my expectation wasnt too high.

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 8th, '06, 02:39

i will be watching this next and i hope it wont dissapoint! I dont mind sad endings becuz i learned the hard way that not all dramas end happily and sometimes writers and directors like to kill off the main characters whether we, the viewers, like it or not. But i hope it does end nicely and is an interesting drama!

hagin

Post by hagin » Jun 8th, '06, 06:23

Jannah wrote::blink I like Park Shin Hye, and I thought she had some great chemistry with Lee Wan in STH. I loved them in STH, more than I did the Choi Ji Woo & Kwon Sang Woo pairing. Looks like poor Park Shin Hye's gonna be shedding endless tears again for this drama! :cry: I hope she does a happier drama after this.
:salut: I AgreeAND THEIR TEARS FaLL SO naturally they are really good!The best

Never seen so heartwarming story and love them to pair agian I'll be waiting for it Did you notice that he always hitting and bumping her chest(also in STH)!there was an episode where they buying adress!He touch her right chest
Always waiting for their first kiss!I Their lips its only an inch Why did it not happen OHHH so frustrating plus he kiss the other girl three times :scratch:

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 10th, '06, 23:03

hagin wrote:
Jannah wrote::blink I like Park Shin Hye, and I thought she had some great chemistry with Lee Wan in STH. I loved them in STH, more than I did the Choi Ji Woo & Kwon Sang Woo pairing. Looks like poor Park Shin Hye's gonna be shedding endless tears again for this drama! :cry: I hope she does a happier drama after this.
:salut: I AgreeAND THEIR TEARS FaLL SO naturally they are really good!The best

Never seen so heartwarming story and love them to pair agian I'll be waiting for it Did you notice that he always hitting and bumping her chest(also in STH)!there was an episode where they buying adress!He touch her right chest
Always waiting for their first kiss!I Their lips its only an inch Why did it not happen OHHH so frustrating plus he kiss the other girl three times :scratch:
Haha yea i know. i was like DO IT ALREADY! But then isnt he like 22 or 21 and she's like 16-17? So i understood why they wouldnt write it in the scene becuz of the age differences. (in real life not the drama.) This drama was sad but i managed to get through it without shedding alot of tears. I cried a little. Very little compared to other dramas where i've bawled my eyes out! :cry: Actually i think my eyes only got teary eyed but i never actually shed any tears. *sigh* watching all these tragic K dramas have made me so cold and immune! lol but not all, some you just cant help but cry! But this drama touched me and i LOVED IT. Still not as much as i did STH though becuz at least they had more time.
And also did you notice that Yoon-suh oppa got stabbed 3 times and yet he still survived? And not only that but also he got stabbed AND he got ran over in the last episode and yet he woke up and was in better condition than Hana? What?!!!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 10th, '06, 23:11

^^yea, they have a 6 years age difference. Lee Wan was born in 1984 (which makes him 22 this year) and Park Shin Hye was born in 1990 so she's 16 this year~

iTree of Heaven is such a touching drama.....very touching and seat grabbing. :cry:

x0xaznchickx0x

Post by x0xaznchickx0x » Jun 11th, '06, 00:28

I LOVE LEE WAN and im watching one of his other drama taste sweet love!(korean snow white) i love it but the problem is im up to half of it and the next day some good person (LOL) lend my dvd to some person i DONT know at all!! so now im stuck with nothing to watch till i found this new dvd called: sassy girl its SO GOOD except once again some person (you should be sooo feeling sorry for me :( ) took it again!! so now im stuck with two shows havent finished and sooo dam want to finish it! i also watched full house the COMPLETE dvd and its the best! but i reckon sassy girl and full house are similar but sassy girl is better LOL o wel!! pm me if you want to know about full house BYE have fun watching the dramas!!

hagin

Post by hagin » Jun 16th, '06, 13:57

jpoplover08 wrote:[
And also did you notice that Yoon-suh oppa got stabbed 3 times and yet he still survived? And not only that but also he got stabbed AND he got ran over in the last episode and yet he woke up and was in better condition than Hana? What?!!!
Maybe the stab wasn't so deep. and maybe bec he's so happy the other one and they also call a doctor in the first stab He's not in a better condition if he was then he woud'nt have died :-)

nocturne

Post by nocturne » Jun 18th, '06, 06:05

I watched it up to the eighth episode. I don't like it much, but I watched it because Lee Wan's really worth watching. ;)

Park Shin Hae is really young compared to other lead actresses in dramas. She just turned sixteen this year.

x0xaznchickx0x

Post by x0xaznchickx0x » Jun 18th, '06, 09:29

hey what is this kd about? it has lee wan in it??!! HAS ANYONE watched the kdrama of taste sweet love? it has LEE WAN in it and its so good, but i havent finished it yet, less than half way through but its so good so far!!

theneelie

Post by theneelie » Jun 18th, '06, 10:16

I just watched finish this not long ago.. from 1st episode it was kind of slow for me. but i gave it a chance anyway, wanted to finish it since its a short drama.
But the first few episodes Yun-soh was so violent towards Hana..and I couldn't really stand it.
and Hana cried so much, it didn't really give me the sad feeling, probably to me, i felt it was wrong for them to fall in love, moreover within such a short time?
I think it was a rather okay show for me. Rather sad story though..

x0xaznchickx0x

Post by x0xaznchickx0x » Jun 18th, '06, 10:43

ok thanx! so i guess lee wan was the main chracter and he was being mean but eventually falls in love with the girl?? i dont think i would be watching it then, i DONT like sad dramas!!
have you watched 'lets go the beach' --with lee wan in it?? and or taste sweet love?? i havent watched 'lets go to the beach' but i might consider!!

hagin

Post by hagin » Jun 20th, '06, 15:33

I think he looks really hot in Taste sweet love!!!! And I fell inlove with him in Tree heaven

x0xaznchickx0x

Post by x0xaznchickx0x » Jun 21st, '06, 07:27

o yeah LEE WAN is dam hot!!! love him a lot!! 1st lee wan 2nd rain bi LOL

makil99

Post by makil99 » Jul 1st, '06, 01:51

tsang_yue_fen wrote:can someone please tell me the other drama's of Park shin hye? shes soooo familiar i just cant recall where i saw her!!! please?? thanks...
i think ill watch this one!! i love lee wan!! :)

i think she acted on the drama, stairway to heaven..the younger version of choi ji woo...i think sooo...:D

-Linhi3-

Post by -Linhi3- » Jul 13th, '06, 08:45

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!! I love park shin hye and lee wan together, they're so kute!! I wish they would co-operate again in the future :cheers:

-Linhi3-

Post by -Linhi3- » Jul 13th, '06, 08:57

yveline wrote:anione got the NGss shotss of tree of heaven??!! im looking like mad. cant find ani. if anione of you noes/got please reply. T.T . thanks. xD
by the way i was looking for the NGs of this drama too!! If you have it please share with me!! :mrgreen: thanks alot!! I love Park Shin Hye and Lee Wan chemistry in HT, their love is so pure. :-)