SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
lavenderchan

Post by lavenderchan » Apr 6th, '06, 00:43

ummm, hot girl pretty girl interesting thought. I am 27 been married and divorced. I guess its the age of a person and what they want out of a relasonship. as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 6th, '06, 00:49

lavenderchan wrote:ummm, hot girl pretty girl interesting thought. I am 27 been married and divorced. I guess its the age of a person and what they want out of a relasonship. as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
haha i gues that's something from an experienced person. well there u go

lavenderchan

Post by lavenderchan » Apr 6th, '06, 02:08

pwner4once wrote:
lavenderchan wrote:ummm, hot girl pretty girl interesting thought. I am 27 been married and divorced. I guess its the age of a person and what they want out of a relasonship. as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Ouch. thats a bit harsh.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 6th, '06, 03:18

lavenderchan wrote:
pwner4once wrote:
Ouch. thats a bit harsh.
oh im sorry if i sounded mean.. but i was just saying ur opinion are worse considering :cry: :cry:

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Apr 6th, '06, 03:22

pwner4once wrote:
lavenderchan wrote:
pwner4once wrote:
Ouch. thats a bit harsh.
oh im sorry if i sounded mean.. but i was just saying ur opinion are worse considering :cry: :cry:
youch. that was pretty harsh.... must be the fact you thought it was funny. :blink

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 6th, '06, 03:31

ah if you guys liked Densha Otoko might I suggest a redirection to the actual book..which is now online...and I'm actually drawn to it...here is the link. http://www.rinji.tv/densha/ Please enjoy

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 6th, '06, 05:49

LOL Jing aka Pwner4oce is always a mean punk, hehe I know him very well, he's really scary with all the piercing on his punk face :P He likes being rude and fart in public like a macho MWAHAHA... Jing Jing the Jingle Punk.. Oops I said it once again!! haha I'm pretty sure he's gonna kill me.

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 6th, '06, 11:03

hey all guys here....correct me if im wrong BUT
....aint it true that if we comment some one on being pretty (not beautiful/hot) we already have a slight liking towards her...maybe "brotherly" or the "i like u" type even though not that deep?? but still...
but when commented upon as hot girl just mean exactly what H4x0r said :P --oh she's HOT.

hot girls : make u go oomph for a few times but then u get bored ...pretty girls u can look at em for ever!
" " (use a lotta make up 2 look hot) __________________ (i dont think this type even care for so much )

anyways for a more geral opinion....hot girls...eg's :supermodels,n. kidman, keira neitly, miss universes/worlds (pretty girl sdont make it!) , and b.spears was :whistling: ......sorry)

Pretty girls!!!!!!! : ga-in han(<<<<<< pic <*-*> )

oh oh ...hot> the vamp(bad girl) in dramas!!<
pretty >the leads...< HEHEHE! :thumright:

AND FINALLY!! : hot / pretty their personalities just differ alot ...pretty ones are MUCH kinder/sweeter/cheerful.....

THATS MY OPINION

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Apr 6th, '06, 15:53

speaking from a perspective of a girl, my opinion of hot girls and pretty girls is this:

hot girl:
[img]http://www.hancinema.net/photos/posterphoto3431.jpg[/img]

pretty girl:
[img]http://pic.anhuinews.com/0/01/10/12/1101228_727552.jpg[/img]

:-)

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Apr 6th, '06, 19:19

soulrogue wrote:hey all guys here....correct me if im wrong BUT
....aint it true that if we comment some one on being pretty (not beautiful/hot) we already have a slight liking towards her...maybe "brotherly" or the "i like u" type even though not that deep?? but still...
but when commented upon as hot girl just mean exactly what H4x0r said :P --oh she's HOT.

hot girls : make u go oomph for a few times but then u get bored ...pretty girls u can look at em for ever!
" " (use a lotta make up 2 look hot) __________________ (i dont think this type even care for so much )

anyways for a more geral opinion....hot girls...eg's :supermodels,n. kidman, keira neitly, miss universes/worlds (pretty girl sdont make it!) , and b.spears was :whistling: ......sorry)

Pretty girls!!!!!!! : ga-in han(<<<<<< pic <*-*> )

oh oh ...hot> the vamp(bad girl) in dramas!!<
pretty >the leads...< HEHEHE! :thumright:

AND FINALLY!! : hot / pretty their personalities just differ alot ...pretty ones are MUCH kinder/sweeter/cheerful.....

THATS MY OPINION

ahh thats what my friend said. ^^ thanks for clearing this up guys XD i was always just curious.

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 6th, '06, 20:29

um hi
i'm a guy reaching 18 in 2 months time =p

been lingering in this thread for the past two days while i was finding something in this forum

just nice i have recently finished watching densha otoko.

great drama... but..
lol this story is just too miraculous for me to accept! ( i know it's a true story... T-T)

in some ways i can relate to densha quite a lot, not because i'm an otaku
but because i'm actually obese, and i'm not tall at all (around 1.67-8 _| ̄|○)

certainly i'm not as withdrawn as densha but there's definitely a certainly limit of confidence when it comes to relationship

never being in one before at all
but was almost there.

had some bad experience too and yada yada

so lately
there's this classmate of mine whom i find her really cute ever since i know her
but only just recently i get to know her much better and closer

well not exactly close, i mean, yea those very friendly type

she's IMO, quite a shy girl but she's is really friendly and warm to any friend
she's also very loved and protected by her parents i must say
father fetches her to school every time
she loves watching drama ( i just introduced her nobuta wo produced and one litre of tears =D)
and but she's always looking out for handsome guys in the drama (confidence issue... _| ̄|○)

well, i'm reaching year two of my diploma course in no time
getting my results in like... 16 hours actually

we're in design
so much drawing and usage on programs like photoshop and illustrator is needed

so as i have more experience than the usual students around, i help people as and when they need

so this girl have problems in drawing
so i told her we (as a class) should have drawing outing more often

she's pretty enthusiastic about it, so am i (OF COURSE)

so on MSN, i told her
'argh, since i've already decided on the day, date and time'
'you shall do the job of asking around to see if anyone wants to join'

ok actually i did that on purpose cause... i didn't really want others to come =o

to my surprise, like 2 days later she replied me and said
'no one is coming, B's (classmate) either'

usually she would call her clique (in-class) to accompany her for such outings

so we had our first drawing outing
of course i really intended to guide her in the drawings (no other ulterior motive, unless getting to know her better is one)

all went pretty natural and fun
though i do 'scold' her if she make mistakes repeatedly

few days later in MSN, i asked her if she wants to have another outing on the weekend
she said yes and so we discussed the location again

i suggested the same location (drawing outing have nothing fanciful)
it was in the central of my country (yup small island)
(central would be good as a class outing as my classmates live all over the island)

of course this time i thought to myself
perhaps it's just coincidence that the previous outing everyone wasn't free

then she said
why not we have it nearer to our area?

i was quite shocked (but happy of course)

yup so the same thing happened for the 2nd outing

i'm gonna ask if she wants another outing on sunday =o

ok...
i see something bright regarding this
but i have many doubts
perhaps she just purely need guidance from me and things like that

i just wonder if things are workable =o

sorry if my formatting is very unorganised and messy
but i cannot stand huge chunks of text XD

sorry for such a long 1st post

qilver

Post by qilver » Apr 6th, '06, 21:55

wow, someone actually in their mid-twenties...
everyone else seems so young on here.

but i agree, it is the age of a person and what they want in a relationship and will bring into it. I think when someone hits their thirties, the people bring a different mindset into a relationship, knowing or having an idea more of what they want, and have been thru, but at the same time trying to keep their opportunities and options open. Dating is just a part of life, its going out there and meeting new people and learning new things, even when you are 30 and over. :mrgreen: also, very true, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :-)

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 6th, '06, 22:12

Jeremiah wrote:LOL Jing aka Pwner4oce is always a mean punk, hehe I know him very well, he's really scary with all the piercing on his punk face :P He likes being rude and fart in public like a macho MWAHAHA... Jing Jing the Jingle Punk.. Oops I said it once again!! haha I'm pretty sure he's gonna kill me.
man u effin ****. im sick right now. so im not going to argue much with u. and NO I DON"T HAVE PIERCINGS... if i did, it would be soo weird. because im asian and the wya i look... mild otaku i gugess? lol

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Apr 7th, '06, 01:17

dotdotman wrote:um hi
i'm a guy reaching 18 in 2 months time =p

been lingering in this thread for the past two days while i was finding something in this forum

just nice i have recently finished watching densha otoko.

great drama... but..
lol this story is just too miraculous for me to accept! ( i know it's a true story... T-T)

in some ways i can relate to densha quite a lot, not because i'm an otaku
but because i'm actually obese, and i'm not tall at all (around 1.67-8 _| ̄|○)

certainly i'm not as withdrawn as densha but there's definitely a certainly limit of confidence when it comes to relationship

never being in one before at all
but was almost there.

had some bad experience too and yada yada

so lately
there's this classmate of mine whom i find her really cute ever since i know her
but only just recently i get to know her much better and closer

well not exactly close, i mean, yea those very friendly type

she's IMO, quite a shy girl but she's is really friendly and warm to any friend
she's also very loved and protected by her parents i must say
father fetches her to school every time
she loves watching drama ( i just introduced her nobuta wo produced and one litre of tears =D)
and but she's always looking out for handsome guys in the drama (confidence issue... _| ̄|○)

well, i'm reaching year two of my diploma course in no time
getting my results in like... 16 hours actually

we're in design
so much drawing and usage on programs like photoshop and illustrator is needed

so as i have more experience than the usual students around, i help people as and when they need

so this girl have problems in drawing
so i told her we (as a class) should have drawing outing more often

she's pretty enthusiastic about it, so am i (OF COURSE)

so on MSN, i told her
'argh, since i've already decided on the day, date and time'
'you shall do the job of asking around to see if anyone wants to join'

ok actually i did that on purpose cause... i didn't really want others to come =o

to my surprise, like 2 days later she replied me and said
'no one is coming, B's (classmate) either'

usually she would call her clique (in-class) to accompany her for such outings

so we had our first drawing outing
of course i really intended to guide her in the drawings (no other ulterior motive, unless getting to know her better is one)

all went pretty natural and fun
though i do 'scold' her if she make mistakes repeatedly

few days later in MSN, i asked her if she wants to have another outing on the weekend
she said yes and so we discussed the location again

i suggested the same location (drawing outing have nothing fanciful)
it was in the central of my country (yup small island)
(central would be good as a class outing as my classmates live all over the island)

of course this time i thought to myself
perhaps it's just coincidence that the previous outing everyone wasn't free

then she said
why not we have it nearer to our area?

i was quite shocked (but happy of course)

yup so the same thing happened for the 2nd outing

i'm gonna ask if she wants another outing on sunday =o

ok...
i see something bright regarding this
but i have many doubts
perhaps she just purely need guidance from me and things like that

i just wonder if things are workable =o

sorry if my formatting is very unorganised and messy
but i cannot stand huge chunks of text XD

sorry for such a long 1st post
hey! =) welcome ^___^

i think you`re on the right track--but i would warn you that once you like someone, everything that person does to you is amplified, and you overthink things. for example:

Regular person: oh hey, lemme open this door for you
You: hey thanks you`re really nice

Person you like: oh hey, lemme open this door for you
You: OMG he is such a gentlemen, he`s so sweet!! he even offered to open the door for me so that i won`t get my hands dirty! omg omg he likes me!!!!

so be careful; i`m telling you this not to break your spirits, but because i do things with guy partners too, and we`re all like that :-)

ganbatte!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 7th, '06, 02:14

pwner4once wrote: man u effin ****. im sick right now. so im not going to argue much with u. and NO I DON"T HAVE PIERCINGS... if i did, it would be soo weird. because im asian and the wya i look... mild otaku i gugess? lol
I got ya man!! He's going crazy eh, been a long time I haven't tease ya haha. Need to catch up these days I'm offline lol

I agree with Amy, she's right, when you're in love, you tend to see everything different from the normal point of view.

@qilver There are more members at the SRT who are at their mid-twenties or late-twenties than you thought :P

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 7th, '06, 03:02

hehe sounds like another happy forum drama. somehow i don't see this relationship actually working out for u guys if u keep doing drawing outside and stuff.. u need to step it up. but for the exact steps, ponder them in ur dreams. i think so because u said she is nice to everyone and are enthusiastic about every thing. maybe something interesting and attractive as a side dish... that's what i think.

i just thought of something real quick. here is a second bootleggged plan. u can simply play around with her. well teasing is the term. and through that hopefully u will accomplish your love yet this type wouldn't last a long term relationship since the base is no solid net. however that'll probably get the relationship going.

nevertheless, it depends on your personality. so pick and choose :salut: :D

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 7th, '06, 06:27

whisperss_57 wrote: ahh thats what my friend said. ^^ thanks for clearing this up guys XD i was always just curious.
hey is this the "guy" friend the one u like??...
...does he always help around people by giving advice n all ...which somehow always works?? ...and is like the nobuta wo produce guy who plays the lead???(not popular exactly but has friends everyewhere)
if not ..well keeping that person for advice isnt a bad idea ..if he accepts ask him for advice when u need it. (i think he's male...or a very carefree female.)
and if it is "that guy" ..then u're work just became trickier...(cause he may not get that u like him after a lot of hints :P)

@dotdotman umm.... pokey is kkinda right...i wouldnt want u to mistake it for anything or get ur hopes up...if she's good natured like u said ...she would treat u nicely..just give us what happens next and we'll try to guide u through...
and one surely an important thing :u think u dont have the confidence because it is of what u think of about yourself....if u lacked confidence u wouldnt have agreed on a one - on - one class with her m8 .....TRUST ME ...u got it in ya but are afraid of getting rejected ....like every 1 else here....(YOU WERE ALREADY ON LEVEL 2 BEFORE COMING TO THIS THREAD)

RMEMBER FOR BOTH U GUYS :
>>>to quote a line from train man<<< the other person is just one BUT we all are behind u :P

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 7th, '06, 10:38

@P0KEY - haha i totally get what you mean, the previous experience was somewhat like this
i misread a girl's action (well no choice as she said she once had crush on me when i confessed)
then suddenly boom she had a boyfriend
well so since them i am pretty careful about what i think =]

@soulrouge - that last line made me smile HAHAHA =p

anyway today saw her again
she cut her fringe
that time i somewhat suggested her to cut doll fringe but she refused
today when i see, it's somewhat similar to a doll fringe XD

looks very cute XD

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Apr 7th, '06, 19:21

soulrogue wrote:
whisperss_57 wrote: ahh thats what my friend said. ^^ thanks for clearing this up guys XD i was always just curious.
hey is this the "guy" friend the one u like??...
...does he always help around people by giving advice n all ...which somehow always works?? ...and is like the nobuta wo produce guy who plays the lead???(not popular exactly but has friends everyewhere)
if not ..well keeping that person for advice isnt a bad idea ..if he accepts ask him for advice when u need it. (i think he's male...or a very carefree female.)
and if it is "that guy" ..then u're work just became trickier...(cause he may not get that u like him after a lot of hints :P)

RMEMBER FOR BOTH U GUYS :
>>>to quote a line from train man<<< the other person is just one BUT we all are behind u :P
ahh no it wasnt the guy i like it was actaully just a frieind. and we were talking about liking ppl XD..

i told him i have a HUGE thing for guys with good hair and fashion sense. and he was like i like pretty girls.. etc ...

so now im super confused.
Spencer < the guy i like > talks to me ALL the time on msn. like ill sign on and he'll say ' hi =D" and then wont shut up .

i asked him why he never says hi to me in the halls < we dont have any classes together> and hes like " i dont know it feels awkward cuz we've never been introduced.. but i will next time"

so the next day i see him in the halls and hes like heyyyy adn so i wave at him. then that night on msn he tells me that he rememberd to say hi to me . and then we started talking about other things....

its liek super confusing because i am always giving him hints, like saying things like "h but what if someone liked you" and "ya we should do a duet". Sometimes hell answer with " yea we should do a duet then we woud make eveyrone envy us" and other times "lol"

i dont get. at least cant he get the hint and telll me if he likes me back or not :??? =(

one more question < i promise the last for today ^^ >
how am i gonna get him to spend a lunch with me??? because i know nothign will happen if one of us doesnt take action, but.. how do i do that?

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 7th, '06, 21:25

so yea f*** my comments. nobody cares about them anyways
just as a sidenote, f*** beaners. on the way home, i got flicked off by some beaners driving some beat up truck... :glare: :glare: i should of opened my window and yelled something at them.. 8)

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 7th, '06, 21:33

um.

we got into the same specialisation

and in fact, the same class (if the information given to us doesn't change -prays hard-)

yes... more time to get her to know her better =D

also we've decided to have a drawing outing on sunday

by the way we do text message often, not a lot but pretty often XD

i guess i'm just gonna take my time for this
rushing spoils everything right? no?

ps: am i in my own world typing my own stuff? =x

edit:
@pwner4once - oops i forgot to include you in my reply

sorry T-T
anyway i guess i still prefer slow and steady way of building up a relationship
i do tease her pretty often but i know my limits

thanks anyway =D

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 7th, '06, 22:05

:lol :lol
well yea i am sick. so im like that. highly irritated. but sry sry lol
anyways, i got my medicine. the thing is i didn't NOT KNOW i have allergies... >.>

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Apr 7th, '06, 22:08

Pwner with replies like that what do you expect LOL. I don't always have feedback on things i've posted but I have never once posted that people were ignoring me. Maybe I'm being to harsh on you but please don't act childish and you won't be treated like one.

Hey dotdotman, I think its good to take your time and read as much into it as you can from your standpoint. Just don't wait to long otherwise you will miss your chance. Even if you are big its about how you carry your attitude around. I have a friend that is my size and honestly girls fall all over him, but he is very outgoing when the same girls wouldn't even look at me. Now that I am starting to lose weight I've noticed different responces from women but it could also be due to my mental attitude changing along with it. I hope the best of luck to you, dreams sometimes come true.

Whisper_57 I really think he likes you. Like from the time you have posted about him he just seems to give that vibe expecially non stop talking to you. Guys are not really chatty type of people except.... Maybe he is shy? Have you ever thought of asking him out somewhere? I have never asked out a girl before, but have been lucky enough to have a few ask me out.

lavenderchan

Post by lavenderchan » Apr 7th, '06, 23:08

Hey pwner hope you feel better.

dotdotman just be yourself the best key is to relax and have fun.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 7th, '06, 23:50

lavenderchan wrote:Hey pwner hope you feel better.

dotdotman just be yourself the best key is to relax and have fun.
haha yea im feeling better. just got home and have this medicine named Nasonex, somekind of nasal spray. I haven't coughed within 2 hrs. My god my stomache doesn't hurt anymore. Before using the medicine, my stomache was so tired from coughing :lol :lol

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Apr 8th, '06, 03:32

Mythrel wrote:Pwner with replies like that what do you expect LOL. I don't always have feedback on things i've posted but I have never once posted that people were ignoring me. Maybe I'm being to harsh on you but please don't act childish and you won't be treated like one.

Hey dotdotman, I think its good to take your time and read as much into it as you can from your standpoint. Just don't wait to long otherwise you will miss your chance. Even if you are big its about how you carry your attitude around. I have a friend that is my size and honestly girls fall all over him, but he is very outgoing when the same girls wouldn't even look at me. Now that I am starting to lose weight I've noticed different responces from women but it could also be due to my mental attitude changing along with it. I hope the best of luck to you, dreams sometimes come true.

Whisper_57 I really think he likes you. Like from the time you have posted about him he just seems to give that vibe expecially non stop talking to you. Guys are not really chatty type of people except.... Maybe he is shy? Have you ever thought of asking him out somewhere? I have never asked out a girl before, but have been lucky enough to have a few ask me out.
@ dotdotman i think mabye you should do somethign really sweet for this girl. soemthing that stands out. like making her a special drawing or something. then she can get a hint and if she makes a move on that hint, then you can try other things like a casual date. if she doesnt than you know that either she isnt intresetd in that or you need to wokr a little harder...

but i shoudlnt be talking XD im having my own problems *hehe*

@ Mythrel i am actaully really ready to make a first move. i just dont know how. i know now what he does at lunch and its nowhere near where i am during lunch time... so i cant just "appear" there.. i was thinking of asking him for science notes < he has science a period before me > but i am not shur if he'd say yes or no.. :S

any suggestions? < directed to anyone >

@pwner =) i also have a nose!!! and a stomach !! XD feel better soon!

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 8th, '06, 04:07

OMG the avatars r finally showing again!!!
oh btw the stuff im using are samples. lol doc was nice enough to give me like two weeks of free sample WOOT!!! :D :D no expense on prescription :D

it's funny how u thought of using some special drawing to impress and gain recognition.

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 8th, '06, 04:14

@ DOTDOTMAN

Ok first off you really need to chill a bit...relax BE yourself...don't worry unnecessarily about your looks...some girls are attracted to a guy because of physical appearance and then they find out that they have no personality

I cannot say that I have the best experience when it comes to dating and such...but I have noticed that having a common interest defintly helps you in many ways...

some suggestions.....
1. don't blow this "getting together" way out....just treat it as if you are helping a friend with her homework
2. DO NOT come on to her...let her know that you're interested in what she is doing and just be her friend and nothing more
3. try to have fun and learn from her....especially what techniques that work for her art and such
4. just be "cool" when dealing with her...nothing scares a girl off more than a person who comes on too strong, let her do the talking and contacting....just play ignorant at times and ask for her advice in art matters
5. LASTLY, do not try to make yourself any different than what you are...if she likes being around you..it's for who you ARE...not what you think she wants you to be or what you want to be seen through her eyes...*remember this is not going to be your last relationship/friendship so learn from the experience and enjoy "the game"

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 8th, '06, 05:12

UMM OK !!!!
@ DOTDOTMAN
belvive u me how ......how shud i put this.....waste more time without hinting her your feelings and two outcomes ONLY are possible
1. she starts to think of u as a brother because she thinks u git no interest in her....she would be askin her friends if she likes u but getting no reaction from u she'll be forced to think that u onlu are there to help out .....(BUMER)///// so when u do finally confess ...shes gonna be all "sorry but i never looked at u that way.."

2 another guy comes along...and says somthing....and so she WILL start to think about him...and well if that guys any good then u are out of the picture...

U HAVE to start throwing hints at her...i can't hellp u there cause i dont know the girl n how she would react..
not to take this personally BUT we are in the 21 century ....u have to be out first or get hurt later...girls these days either like a guy or dump him at start...theres no "*waiting* to ask her out " these days..

take her out for drinks after your sunday class and just hangout..also do some workouts ...AND somehow just let her know by chance or let her see that u are having changes .....these are the best two hints u can give her.
ask her out to drinks "oh hey do u have free time after the class..then lets have a few drinks ,then go home....my treat".....if she asks why all of a sudden ...just say u got NOTHING** to do at home, and that u are too bored to go there......also u can add another lets walk a bit (if u can handle it or else it would be pushing it*).
oh or go like this "hey u have something to do back home?? no GREAT...i was getting bored and ill die of boredom at home...lets go for some drinks..my treat " ask this to her at end of class...if she agrees she likes u...the other one u should do a day before or before start of the class..

second one is a bit risky..but if she agrees u are good to gocause she likes u or maybe she will rEALLY be bored at(like70%bore30%RISKY) ...the first one either she has nothing to do or she likes u (bore60%like40%)

work out dude you'll feel better about yourself..because u just have a confidence prob on the way u look...thats all that i can say for now...

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 8th, '06, 05:35

oh n yeah @DOTDOTMAN u are finally up another level..so do exactly like densha if u think u are even a bit confused cause its not a good time to mess up m8..

WHISPERs!!!!!!

ah man that is a bit of a hint there....................start a topic on msn real spicy or interesting....THEN when ur at the heat!...just say oh **** i gtg sorry ,really important ,bye talk to u at school..." do all this before he has a chance to reply and log out ..remember that he can't be in the middle of something when u pull this of ..cause he'll think u dont have interest (bad)....so do this when u are the one who is typing somthing....

next day just walk over say that u were bored and really tired and like lets go roam around if he's free...or whatever u wanted to ask...make it look u are really depressed...(maybe something happened ..hes gonna think...u score points:))and ALSO add the topic of ur msn chat before asking him n stuff just casually "oh and about that (go on with topic)" and apologise for u logging out...seem sorry.. but act all tough when he is saying ok i forgive u ...go on him like yeah i woulda beat u to a pulp if u didnt :P ..or somethin else...well thats it..."any lets go out if u have the time" will NOT be rejected if he has time..and just dont be too gloomy /dont overdo it/ and cheer up after he agrees or max 5-10mins..after which any1 would get concerned...
the reason is FAMILY STUFF ...DONT GO IN DEEP just laugh and change the topic.say nothing that serious..(if he really wants to know ...u had a fight with mother)...make stuff up!
aja-aja FIGHTING

YOU ARE GOOD TO GO SOLDIER!! ask that other friend for help...(only if he's close/good friend) :whistling: 8) :whistling: 8) :whistling:

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 8th, '06, 14:21

@Mythrel - yup thanks thanks! i'm still quite popular among my female classmates (as friends of course) and many do agree that in the end it boils down to the personality =D

@whisperss_57 - heh yup! gonna do something really nice for her. to be honest sometime ago we promised to trade giftart but we were all busy for our studio projects. so we haven't really started yet =p gonna give a lot more extra effort!!! =D

@horndogbuddhist - don't worry don't worry, i'm always myself in every circumstances, even if i'm just alone with her. um....... but something weird (no?) is that i find it much easier to communicate with her alone. i think she feels the same, cause at many instances we are in the company of the whole class but it's kinda awkward to talk. many times we never even talk.

in the class, my good friend and i are like standalones, we belong to no cliques but we get along with everyone pretty well. we also join these cliques here and there occasionally. her clique consist of those girls that more are hardworking but they are pretty fun too.

another clique in the class is pretty much the opposite. more slackers and they like to go out for pool or LAN.

so some how i guess if i go to her clique and try to find a chance to talk to her it'll be kinda unnatural

(oops what am i typing -.-)

anyway wow your tips are enlightening =D

oh and THANKS for the link of densha otoko's translation!

@soulrouge - well i'm trying to drop little little hints every now and then. but i feel i shouldn't concentrate on that as i'll kinda just lose myself in it.

still kinda weird if i ask her to go out alone..
is it better and more comfortable to ask to go as a group?
will it give the message that i have no interest in her?

=o

uh... densha otoko
she is a little older than me (few months) and she is pretty much richer than me (her apartment definitely sounds bigger =o)

but i guess if i follow densha it'll be a problem lol
as i'm not dealing with a stranger..
no?

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 8th, '06, 15:17

haha don't compare money with relationships. It ruins a lot of fun. If you ever watched Meteor Garden 1. You would know what I am talking about. However, it you watched densha otoko. You wouldn't 'know it wouldn't be a problem if you don't see it as a big end of the world issue. so come on, make some moves and bring the good news :D

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 9th, '06, 02:15

money is not a big factor right now in your early lives...so don't even worry about it

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Apr 9th, '06, 02:44

Hey Dotdotman then you already got the upperhand XD I know if I had two women infront of me and one had a great personality and the other was very beautiful but was a bore to talk to she would be nearly invisable to me. Being the life of the party can also raise the attitudes of people around you. I was at a bar last weekend (I don't go out often, but id go back there) and this waitress had probably the best attitude I've ever seen. She was attractive, but not overly beautiful, but her personality made her adorable. She still comes up in coversations (My friend ordered kind of a weak weak drink and her expression was priceless I wish I had a camera). She also knew how to do the sprinkler dance (we were discussing bad dance moves when she came

Yo whisperss_57, I wish I was good at making the first move maybe i'd have some tips for ya. You could always ask him somewhere like afterschool like a movie or something you both have an interest in and try and find a way to just say it. Just by asking him to do something after school just the two of you might give him a hint who knows. LOL I'm bad at this sort of thing XD Good luck with whatever way you choose to ask him, who knows maybe he will build up the courage before you :lol

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 9th, '06, 04:14

um ok

maybe not this time

but the next time i ask if she wants an outing
i will ask like...

'hmmm are you sick of just drawing outing only? shall we catch a movie after that?'

that's ok right?
=o

nothing very 'over' isn't it? =x

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Apr 9th, '06, 09:41

How everyone doing here. Any great happening at here?
Hope that everyone is good and happy always.. :D

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 9th, '06, 11:02

ADVICE :::::: MOVIE IS RUSHING IT >>>> IF U HAVENT TAKEN HER SUMPLACE ELSE B4
take her for coffee or sumthin like that first ....also:
its not weird if u ask her out alone since u just came up with a plan to go out since u would be bored at home (remember that u are almost bored to death and are just asking for her company ....this gets a chance for u guys to come closer...)

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 9th, '06, 11:13

@nicpkh - yo! i'm a newcomer =p

anyway as usual we had drawing outing

but she seem a little more lethargic than usual
was kinda saying she have no inspiration

but still we ended up having fun doing some collaboration art - since both of us felt kinda dry doing anatomy practices

well i probably can have a better reason to ask her out now for a movie
like... get inspiration from the movie XD

oh anyway... we sorta mentioned it'd be good to go to karaoke too - that was something ago
probably that would be a group outing i guess... =o

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 9th, '06, 21:32

dotdotman wrote:@nicpkh - yo! i'm a newcomer =p

anyway as usual we had drawing outing

but she seem a little more lethargic than usual
was kinda saying she have no inspiration

but still we ended up having fun doing some collaboration art - since both of us felt kinda dry doing anatomy practices

well i probably can have a better reason to ask her out now for a movie
like... get inspiration from the movie XD

oh anyway... we sorta mentioned it'd be good to go to karaoke too - that was something ago
probably that would be a group outing i guess... =o
I think you should defintly enjoy yourself and take her to a comedy if you do go out...I might suggest taking her to a movie theatre that neither of you know of...that way it would be a great place for her to feel comfortable that it isn't a "date" date...you understand what I mean...it would be a great starting point to be able to explore the mall and talk at the same time.
Attachments
Who's the best dancer around? IT&quot;S ELMO
Who's the best dancer around? IT"S ELMO
dancing elmo.gif (97.6 KiB) Viewed 4970 times

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 9th, '06, 21:45

uh?

what's a 'date' date?

bad thing about your idea is...
my country is really small

certainly most shopping centres/movie theatres we have been there before

um... and i need to find a shopping mall that have good place for us to draw after the movie hm
afterall this whole thing would feel more natural isn't it?

i'll probably ask her to watch Ice Age 2 XD

to be honest i don't dare to outright ask her casually for now
as i still don't know if she'd be comfortable with it.
is it ok? =x

to me if this doesn't work out of course i'll be pretty down
and i don't wish any awkwardness in the future to hinder and help i wish to give her to improve in her skills =o

am i a paranoid? _| ̄|○

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Apr 9th, '06, 21:48

hhaah guys heres my update

im going to ask my friend whos friends with him to casually bring me up and ask if he might like me.. its such a juvinile thing to do .. but hey. why not XD

ill ask him to lunch sometime soon, im just really busy doing club meetings this week so i dont know when yet~

xoo
:wub:

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 9th, '06, 21:52

uh...
that's so brave =D

anyway... it's pretty tempting to ask friend to help ask uh?
=x

XD

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Apr 9th, '06, 21:54

dotdotman wrote:uh...
that's so brave =D

=x

XD
dont we all know it? XD

seirously i think he should just ask me out. we all know id say yes XD mabie. i should jst tell him i like him. :O

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 9th, '06, 21:57

whisperss_57 wrote:
that's so brave =D

=x

XD
dont we all know it? XD

seirously i think he should just ask me out. we all know id say yes XD mabie. i should jst tell him i like him. :O
-imagines the girl i like say she like me when i ask her out-
-dies-

ahahahaha....
time to sleep... i'm hallucinating too much. 6am in the morning XD

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Apr 10th, '06, 00:27

whisperss_57 wrote:
that's so brave =D

=x

XD
dont we all know it? XD

i really don`t think you should just tell him that you like him, unless you are willing to risk your friendship and your interaction with him. it can go two ways, but i would not risk it if i were you.

but then again, maybe he does enjoy a girl that`s bold and has the guts to go ask him out--maybe he likes you but is too shy to say so. (kind of impossible, but this is what dramas do to you).

i would just wait and see--take it slowly. hope it works out ok ^^

and dotdotman--
what everyone says is true! looks aren`t everything :-) its the frame of mind that counts. ^^ but looks do have some sort of effect. you may get the impression that someone is a certain type of person with a certain type of personality based on first impressions, and what that person looks like. but once you realize that you have misjudged the person based on their frame of mind and personality, then you begin to look at them under a different light. that`s partly why personality is important, too. oh, and "date" date means something really official, like an official date. the date that horndogbuddhist means is not an official "date", but going out with a friend that you have a little more than friendship feelings towards--a fun thing to do with the person you like. and official "date" would be you and that girl are already established girlfriend-boyfriend relationship. if i`m not mistaken lol. and i dont suggest you take her to a movie--i would recommend you take your drawing to a cafe/coffee shop, buy her some coffee, and after you finish your drawings you can talk over coffee. starbucks isn`t really great for this kind of thing--maybe a little cafe somewhere close.

and welcome nicpkh :-)

jing, not that i`m trying to reprimand you or anything, but you can`t really compare meteor garden 1 with situations in real life--it was actually the girl that did not want to be with the guy and the girl was the poor one. and i don`t exactly see how money ruined a lot of fun for shan cai and dao ming si--she was the one that didn`t want him to use his money to do anything for her. so i really don`t know what you`re talking about, and i saw meteor garden 1... :unsure: although i do know where you are getting from. money shouldn`t be an issue in a relationship--as long as the richer person is not looking down upon the poorer.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 10th, '06, 03:02

pokey u are correct. the money issue didn't really "ruin" anything. but whenever Shansai says things about how rich he is and etc. so it defnitely kind ruins the mood a bit. and in reality, that's more likely a no no relationship. It might be just the people over here. Most girls tend to move away if she doesn't feel happy or having fun with the guy.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Apr 10th, '06, 03:43

pwner4once wrote:pokey u are correct. the money issue didn't really "ruin" anything. but whenever Shansai says things about how rich he is and etc. so it defnitely kind ruins the mood a bit. and in reality, that's more likely a no no relationship. It might be just the people over here. Most girls tend to move away if she doesn't feel happy or having fun with the guy.
oy i feel like this is turning into a meteor garden debate--but nevertheless :whistling:

shan cai only said things about how rich he was and stuff because he was arrogant--he was an arrogant guy with lots of money, and was spoiled. shan cai knew what it`s like to be poor, and so she was trying to be strong and not let others look down upon her and her family. she was strong and not succumb to dao ming si because she though he was trying to use money to buy her love. she even told him that she didn`t want their relationship to be that way when he tried to move away from home.

i strongly believe that the only reason money ruined the "mood" in that drama was because dao ming feng didn`t think shan cai was worthy of being dao ming si`s girlfriend because she was poor, and because the company was worth a lot.

meteor garden also proves that money should not be a factor in a relationship--although you can`t compare anything with meteor garden. it`s purely fictional and is nearly impossible for any of the events to take place in real life. (sadly. lol)

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 10th, '06, 05:26

@P0KEY - thanks for your information! hmm but i think i'll still give it a go at the movie.

trivial: doumyouji = dao ming si (surname)

so tsukasa's full name in chinese is dao ming si4 si1
and his mother's is dao ming si feng

the taiwanese screwed the names up... -.-

h4x0r

Post by h4x0r » Apr 10th, '06, 06:49

TO DOTDOTMAN:

when u said u were obese. what is obese to you? like superfatass cant get out of bed, or "aww im fat cause i like to eat mcdonalds everyday" fat. im pretty fat. but not really =)

TO FORUM MEMBERS:

ways to help boost someone's self-esteem?

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Apr 10th, '06, 06:59

h4x0r wrote: TO FORUM MEMBERS:

ways to help boost someone's self-esteem?
when you have self esteem yourself.

if you don`t have self esteem yourself, then what right do you have boosting someone else`s self esteem? :-)
(i`m not saying you have low esteem, it`s a general statement lol) :mrgreen:

with that aside, compliments are always good. its good to compliment but bad to pour over someone (like annoyingly and creepily) or compliment them with a fake attitude.

good: "Your hair smells good"
not so good: "your hair smells good--i want to be smelling this exact smell fifty years later when our twlevth child graduates from stanford"

good: "Wow, these colored contacts really make your eyes look beautiful"
not so good: "Your colored contacts make you look like a princess. no, really. i`m not kidding. seriously. why would i be kidding? i`m serious. geez why won`t you believe me?"

=)

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 10th, '06, 07:51

i said i'm obese
according to BMI and the height/weight chart

i also don't like people to say they are fat or obese for the sake of being humble, which i am not in this case

anyway that was just my intro uh
haven't really been a problem to me lately i guess
maybe just sometimes a little down when it comes to people's look and comparison (but cmon that's only human right?)

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 10th, '06, 08:15

SRT is much lively recently.

dotdotman, you're not the only one considered as obese on earth you know. There's a lot of people, probably much more obese than you. You don't have to take heart about people's opinion about your weight. You shouldn't let them interfere with your feelings/emotions/life. You're having good advice here.

Come on F4!!! LOL You can give better advice than that :P

Amy LOL nice sig.. ahh going nonutz with that kiss scene :w000t:

Mythrel, have you already moved to the west coast? you'll be on the same time line with Amy & Julie YAY!!

Jing buddy... *me kicks Jing's butt"

Julie, how's the relationship with your charming prince going on?

Anyone heard of Justin? No news from him for weeks.

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 10th, '06, 10:44

Jeremiah, no worries =D that hasn't been a very great issue. i still could be a leader in my extra curriculum activity in my secondary school etc etc.

ANYWAY, who's the girl in your avatar????
looks so sweet omg

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 10th, '06, 14:45

oh man.....this topic is turning from helping sum1 get a gf to talking about f4 and now how much fat a person can be...geeezzz!
oh well my views :P Hehehe:
as i said b4 DO NOT TAKE HER TO A MOVE ....why u ask.... u got more to lose than gain....reason:
the girl goes out thinking of u as a brother(damn*****) or a GOOD friend(crap)
there is a very little chance of her feeling attracted towards u...at this point of time...so dont LEAD HER ON on the wrong track....start out with a cafe...make it through her that u are deffinitely not the brother type...dont talk about advice for other girls,(u her brother for life then)...
taking to a movie IS VERY RISK....BEACAUSE U MAY LEAD HER TO THINK U JUST WANT TO BE A FRIEND...
AGAIN START WITH COFFEE AND THEN WALKS / STROLLS...
and pay for her sumtimes saying ur treat as she joined YOU ON YOUR ASKING! DONT PAY FOR HER EVERYTIME( OR U WILL BECOME A CREEP)!

F4......THATS A DRAMA >>>>we live in real life....

OBESITY......ITS ONLY A PROBLEM IF n ONLY IF .. u are lacking behind because of it...ur body is actually not healthy because of it...u cant run... cant bend forward...cant jump...walk a block and say "oh god! i cant walk anymore"...... if ur obeseness does not bother u and u can do stuff all other people can without any problems , ur flexible, have good stamina, can endure time...(.WHICH IS POSSIBLE...)..then u have no problem with obesity.., just ur looks mess up..:p...(if u dont look cute with it, that is..).

again ...we have no idea what ur current status is with (give her a made up name)....so we cant really give u advice that would be accurate...we just give u normal advice for a person who is starting to make a girl like him...so ...DO WHAT U THINK IS RIGHT AT CRUCIAL POINTS! plans can fail..

aja aja FIGHTING!

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 10th, '06, 14:54

oh oh forgot to write this.....hey whisp
....i think this is out of the dramas but its true for real life too..
if he's unsure about liking u then...he'll say that its a pretty bad joke about him being with you.to the "friend".(i said unsure...means he will follow to like u)....also he'll spend the next few days thinking about u ...so thats good for you..but don't lose hope cause thats a very normal reaction (..and don't be hurt!)
if he likes u but doesn't want to make it official he'll say no and change topic...(this is better)..but will try to pretend he never saw u in public areas..(shyness/unsurity)..good again! but act normal with just u around

BUT if his reaction is totally normal after the incident even after saying he doesnt like u but he still initiates talks...and is totally normal...well thats pretty bumming .. u know why.:(

oh totally out of topic....i just realised...fort minor a pretty good come back from mike shinoda to linkin park....he just **** slapped em all......YEA!! go MIKE!!!!
proof: listen to remember the name!

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 10th, '06, 15:20

ok guys, let's not harp on the obesity issue anymore
i'm pretty fine with what i am now (Of course that doesn't give me an excuse to work it off)

wait wait soulrouge i don't get why watching a movie(with just her) conveys a message that i just wanna be her friend
and going to cafe/stroll conveys another thing

care to explain?

and
dont talk about advice for other girls
do you mean i must avoid mentioning any other girls in front of her? o.O

ok the movie thing is now scaring me
to be honest i already asked halfway last night, but my friends were rushing me to a DOTA game -.-

can more people give their comments on this???

anyway call her buta XD

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Apr 10th, '06, 16:22

I don't think one movie is going to make her think of you as a friend I dunno where that one came from LOL. If you go to the movies ALL the time with her and go get coffee and your relationship doesn't go anywhere then ok thats possible, but one movie? c'mon guys! I think it would do the opposite personaliy. It all depends on how you guys spend the time. Will you go get a bite to eat before or maybe a coffee before or even after? The friend thing is only an issue if you let it drag on to the point where she conviences herself you will be nothing more. You are not there yet that comes months later. Sometimes that spark just doesn't go away, it all depends on if the feelings are mutial.

oh and Jeremiah I haven't left yet. I get on the plane May 31st XD

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 10th, '06, 20:57

yea yea..
we're most probably gonna continue our drawing outing as i am proposing this movie as a source of inspiration.
one thing i feel glad is that she said
'there must at least be once a week so i can draw and improve!'
so it means we get to be alone for every week at least once?
-prays hard-

it's gonna be my 2nd time watching movie with a girl

1st time was 15 year old (i was wondering what that girl was thinking when she agreed to it, still my friend now. i didnt really like her that time too LOL)

it was screwed up
we went to the wrong side of the cinema
sat at the wrong seats
got asked to get off the seats
walk one whole round and got to our seats T-T

but that's not gonna happen again -.-
gonna ask her tomorrow!

hmmm...
should i treat her or should we go dutch? o.O
treat sounds better to me?

uh anyway -.-
sorry for like.. asking every single question for every single details T-T
=x

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Apr 10th, '06, 22:18

Hey dotdotman, thats good she looks forward to being with you but like P0KEY says don't try to read tooo much in it, but I'd take that as a good sign too XD. I'd say treat, but thats just me and its what I would normally do lol. Thats a hard one though cause like thats where she will probably get a good hint and then like do you class it as a date or an outting or what LOL. It could get weird quick heh. You could even say it when you ask her to go see a movie with you that its ''my treat'' to put an end to that whole confusion before it even starts. I remember my last girlfriend like our first date we went to see like one of the Jarassic Parks and she brought her friend with her :lol it was an awkward few minutes. (I became best friends with her friend so it all worked out but it was strange.)

ApathyEcstasy

Post by ApathyEcstasy » Apr 10th, '06, 22:38

there's no need to label it as a date or an outting..if you and her are all touchy/feely/teasy during the outting....it's the same end result

edit: more proof that labels = jack all

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Apr 10th, '06, 23:20

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

dotdotman, if only you`d follow some of my advice that i gave you before everyone else said the same thing. i really don`t think movie is a good idea--cafe would be so much better (like i said before). coffee is so much better. and it costs less too (unless you`re going to starbucks. in that case, it`ll probably be double the movie ticket price lol). and i am a girl, and i`m seeing this through a perspective of a girl. you realy don`t have to follow my advice--just do what you want.
and you should be the one paying. if she pays too, she`ll take it like you guys are friends.

soulrogue, the F4 jerry`s talking about is their group. it consists of four people, and are represented by the members of F4, not the real thing. lol. and the F4 is the japanese F4, not he taiwanese F4. haha =) i would see why you`re confused XD

jerry, thanks---you watched the drama my avator is about? =) and i kinda need to talk to you about draManiacs (unless you already saw what i wrote on the site :-) )

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Apr 10th, '06, 23:31

so much reading :faint:

man, the thread is so active. welcome to the newer people. nice place, eh? (hahahaha, look richie i said eh. XD XD)

uh... yea.. so... i totally only skimmed through everything.. and i now i forgot what i was going to say.. or who goes to which story.

i'm proud of whisperss, looks like you've been doing pretty well. haha, i really like how you keep ending your posts with a question. kind of gives all a topic to post about or just our own opinions to add.

@Jeremiah:
things are going really well. we talk multiple times a day. and stan just started his new job, so he's doing really well too. i'm flying down to see the first weekend of may. i'm really excited i miss him lots.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 11th, '06, 00:54

Amy, lol sorry I didn't know that the site was out of synch, just contact the hosting company to solve things out. I'll try to be online on IM so that we can have a talk. I guess I'll give you the backend access, if you don't mind.

Ahhh nope, just give me the name of the drama, I'll download it.. hehe can't wait to reach the kiss scene!! :w000t: Nonutz = Jerry

YAY it's been days I'm not online!!

Mythrel, May 31st? It's a long way to go :blink

Julie, coool hehe things are going okay then. I'm so happy for you. You really deserve it, remember our little talk? Keep it going :)

Soulrogue, yeah lol the DraManiacs are the F4 because now we have some new members, so we can't really say we're the F4, at least the 4 male members are the F4 lol:

Jeremiah - Akira
Mythrel - Rui
Valcun - Soijiro
Pwner4once - Tsukasa (remember now why Jing is so mean ROFL!! He really is Tsukasa, mean but with a warm heart)
&
Jules - Tsukushi
&
Amy - Bleh she hasn't choose a character (not compulsory to choose from HYD)

Any new members are welcome, just register & pm any members to have the publisher access.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 11th, '06, 01:21

it always seem everytime I post on this thread. There is something new happening. Maybe I am just not being able to keep up with this virtual community and my real life at the same time. Anyhow, just for a head up Jeremiah. I will be writing a review for the darma "Engine." couldn't aim u due to you the fact you are never on. well once again. hope u guys for the best.
adiosu

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 11th, '06, 07:10

@P0KEY, ultimately i've decided on a movie

i actually consulted another female friend of mine
quite a good friend of mine (in fact was the one who gave me quite a bad experience previously LOL)

she was saying movie should work in our country
and on the contrary coffee/cafe sounds weird for us!

oh and what can i come up with when i say we're going for coffee? o.O
cause movie's a source for inspiration for the drawing outing to follow up ._.

i'm in asia anyway =o

sorry..
it's like, i ask for opinion yet i don't follow them
uh...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 11th, '06, 07:23

oh and what can i come up with when i say we're going for coffee? o.O
"Ahh It's been a long time I haven't drink some coffee, would you mind to come along with me? It's my treat." Something like that.

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 11th, '06, 07:43

hmmm ...ok i messed up with the F4 thingy *hehe*

anyways: i am always adding that u should also do what u think is best..we are just here to give out our own opinions on the matter....so no hard feeling there.
the movie-cafe matter...i guess this would be the first time going out with her "for fun",
well then movie.. is to friendly for a place like this - FOR THE FIRST TIME! (even though i see ur point of what to talk or not if u take her to coffee)
TREAT her this time because i guess u have requested her a few times...but dutch when u both agree to go sumwhere.(this is for later).
im not saying that a movie is a bad option but , during a movie things may not go the way u want to..u havent if she hasnt taken hints that u might actually like her.....this is because she does have friends to talk about u with...and they wont think that u like her since u only meet her to help her..so ( * _ * ).
i do get coffee...= u fel uncomfortable with no topic , so ok i guess movies fine..
good CRITICAL choice, do what u "FEEL not think" right.

OH AND GOOD advice if ur taking her to the movie :::"DO NOT PUT YOUR ARM AROUND HER OR U " M A Y " GET SOMETHING U DONT WANT (YES it would be on the face).

tips to score.....look at her a few times during the movie (make sure she notices u but look back quickly....well thats gonna happen naturally in ur case)
say "thank you" when u see her of...it should be the last thing any1 says....(make her think about it):mrgreen: ya sneaky devil!

ok ill choose my character ....im KANG HO from super rookie (didnt need to think about it)....
reasons:
1.i can fight..(.though id use a beatknuckle intead of the roundhouse kick :P)
2.i could get a good score on the test he got perfect score on..:P
3. I REALLY like ga-in han(MI-OK). :) :thumright: <<<MAIN<<< :wub:

aja! aja! fighting!

dotdotman

Post by dotdotman » Apr 11th, '06, 18:12

um ok
at first she was refusing as she said it's too expensive for me (she said it's kinda embarrassing for me to pay and yet she's broke)
but i kinda emphasised that i dont mind =x

so now i'm left with the location and the movie -.-
ice age is nono as she has watched it =[

any ideas for any movies anyone? =x

OH AND GOOD advice if ur taking her to the movie :::"DO NOT PUT YOUR ARM AROUND HER OR U " M A Y " GET SOMETHING U DONT WANT (YES it would be on the face).

tips to score.....look at her a few times during the movie (make sure she notices u but look back quickly....well thats gonna happen naturally in ur case)
say "thank you" when u see her of...it should be the last thing any1 says....(make her think about it) ya sneaky devil!
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE 1ST ADVICE AS THAT IS CERTAINLY NO NO FOR ME AS WELL LOL

um the tips are useful =]

well that was scary too actually
when i was in primary school, around 12 years old
i liked this girl so i kinda keep looking (across the class )and her but turned away immediately when she's turning her head to my direction
i guess i was probably too retarded to act fast, so eventually she kinda noticed
she didnt confront me, but her best friend did

'LOOK AT HER AGAIN AND I WILL GOUGE OUT YOUR EYES'

ok that cause a phobia on me when it comes to girls
i practically RAN when i see the girl (despite my size LOL)
but it sorta tided off 2-3 years later

pretty dramatic eh?

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Apr 11th, '06, 18:28

How about She's the man?

Edit: oohh or The Benchwarmers that looks funny.

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 12th, '06, 02:36

dotdotman wrote:uh?

what's a 'date' date?

bad thing about your idea is...
my country is really small

certainly most shopping centres/movie theatres we have been there before

um... and i need to find a shopping mall that have good place for us to draw after the movie hm
afterall this whole thing would feel more natural isn't it?

i'll probably ask her to watch Ice Age 2 XD

to be honest i don't dare to outright ask her casually for now
as i still don't know if she'd be comfortable with it.
is it ok? =x

to me if this doesn't work out of course i'll be pretty down
and i don't wish any awkwardness in the future to hinder and help i wish to give her to improve in her skills =o

am i a paranoid? _| ̄|○
NO you are not paranoid, you're just like any other man....deep inside we all hate rejection...don't worry about that right now...just go with the flow...make sure you are putting no pressure on her for anything...just enjoy her company

YOU CAN ASK HER OUT...just put in casually...ask when you have some free time..would you like to hang out or bring up her favorite genre of films....and see whether something she likes is playing and ask her if you can "accompany" her to see it sometime...(paying for her is completely optional at this point) you just have to read the situation...if she is moving around at all LEAVE IT BE...but if she is intently listening to you or looking at you at all...just keep going....don't falter you voice (this shows that you're unsure) just DO IT...you can do it

a "date" date is kinda a formal date where you expect to get a kiss at the end of the night or something...like I've said...make it casual...treat it as if the outing is just 2 friends just hanging out seeing a movie
Attachments
DotDot man are you gonna be the &quot;Densha&quot; of this forum?
DotDot man are you gonna be the "Densha" of this forum?
DenshaOtokoRelationship.jpg (26.28 KiB) Viewed 5123 times

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Apr 12th, '06, 02:45

bla. watsup guys..

i was talking to him todya on msn. and we started this game of would u rather a or b

and i asked caucasian or asian and he said asian . so i asked him why and he said he doesnt know he hjust does..

but then he told me how he dated this one girl 3 tiems adn she was korean and how he doesnt know why he still sorta likes her..

so. uhm yea..it was an awkward silence.. so i just laghed it off saying " u make me jealous "

then he asked me to choose.

him or lucy liu < like seriously where does he get these ideas?!>

so i chose him adn then he said. oh but im a girl adn lucy liu is a girl.. then he said all this weird stuff adn i got really confued o_Oa...

adn then right before he leaves he says " one more question before i go,"

< i was SOO dreaming of 'will u go out wiht me' XD >

but he says " muscles or looks ".. deff not what i was waitign for XD

anyways.. its really weird how hell be talking to me and i start thinking he might like me. then he throws his ex in and i just got confused to as what his mssg is trying to be...

help??

p.s
happy early easter break!! to those who get it..

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Apr 12th, '06, 02:54

whisperss_57 wrote:bla. watsup guys..

i was talking to him todya on msn. and we started this game of would u rather a or b

and i asked caucasian or asian and he said asian . so i asked him why and he said he doesnt know he hjust does..

but then he told me how he dated this one girl 3 tiems adn she was korean and how he doesnt know why he still sorta likes her..

so. uhm yea..it was an awkward silence.. so i just laghed it off saying " u make me jealous "

then he asked me to choose.

him or lucy liu < like seriously where does he get these ideas?!>

so i chose him adn then he said. oh but im a girl adn lucy liu is a girl.. then he said all this weird stuff adn i got really confued o_Oa...

adn then right before he leaves he says " one more question before i go,"

< i was SOO dreaming of 'will u go out wiht me' XD >

but he says " muscles or looks ".. deff not what i was waitign for XD

anyways.. its really weird how hell be talking to me and i start thinking he might like me. then he throws his ex in and i just got confused to as what his mssg is trying to be...

help??

p.s
happy early easter break!! to those who get it..
darn. i don`t get easter break. but...

LOL i think everyone dreams of the "will you go out with me" phrase. lol. but i would totally like it better if they asked in person instead of online.

if he talks about his ex with you, it can mean one of three things--
  • 1. either he likes you and wants to make you jealous
or
  • 2. he thinks of you as a friend and talks to you casually
or
  • 3. he likes you and wants to seem macho in front of you
but i think as of now, the second option is dominating the other two choices.

i know this sucks, but i would just wait and see what happens.
and if possible, flirt. :lol but don`t seem so giggly and like "oh my gawd you are like so like awesome, like totally, like". intelligent conversations tend to attract them better, it shows you have brains. and they will be impressed if you know more than them.[/list]

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Apr 12th, '06, 02:56

dotdotman,

The pro has just arrived. Don't take her to a Movie or dinner. Its so common. Women like unique people. Do what I do, the girls I usually meet I take them to some place unique that brings out the personality out of me. I would take 'em to the zoo because I love animals or I would take em to the bookstore or muesuem because I like art and I like reading books.

Here is my game plan, you might learn from it.

1. "Invite them out" not take em out, to the zoo. Have fun (bring camera, a MUST) and make funny faces at the animals or something.
2. You know what, Im feeling kind of hungry lets go eat at a small burger place.
3. I feel like going to the park and hanging out on the swings or something.
4. Hmm, I feel like going to the book store cause I want to see if they have my book I want.
5. Blah, I forgot to pick up some milk and other stuff at the grocery store.
6. Hmm, looks like a awesome movie ( while at the store) Buy or rent a movie then bring her home and watch it.
7. Take her home, and go home. If something happen between me and her I guess im calling her again. If not, I'll tell her its been nice but your not the one.
8. Go Home.

See, I went on like 7 dates in one day. Remember, your the leader in the date. You value you her opinion but you are the decision maker. Girls naturally like to be lead. I saved up like how many months worth of dating in like one day. I didnt even take her to the movies. Ice Age 2? Save that towards the end of the day. But just going to some of the places, I didnt even spend a penny and it was still a date.

Okay man, Now lets focus on you. Dont be a wuss and try to "court" her and stuff. Wont work. Dont try that you are trying to get her "approval" so you guys are going to go on this date. YOU are inviting her. Trust me, Im so happy I was born a guy. Guys have more power than women. Men can choose ANY girl they want. Girls can only choose from the guys they attract. So don't give her the power. If I was you, call her and say it like if you really didn't care "Hey, what are you doing on friday? (dont even let her answer just keep talking) I don't have any work on friday and wanna hang out?" Then thats it. So simple. and she says "Okay, where are we going?" say "I'll call you on friday and tell you" (CLICK) thats it. Now your on a date, plus you bought your self some time to think up of a place to take her.

Tips when ur on a date. Spilt checks and stuff. Dont pay for her. Act like if she was one of your "guy" friends and jokea round and mess around and stuff. Dont treat her special, just treat her normally you would your friends. When your on this date, have your mind frame as "Man, I don't care what happens. Lets have fun." If you can do that, you will definately win her my friend.

PS: Obiesty means nothing. Girls like personality (well some). I see some pretty well rounded guys pick up hot girls. But I usually get 'em because I'm better ;) But if your confident and strong willed. Girls will be all over you.

whisperss,

I suggest you give up on him. By what you said, he is damaged merchandise. He still likes his ex. Until he gets over her, he wont like you. Sorry if Im to direct, but I have to slam the reality on you so you dont get hurt in the end.

-Valcun

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 12th, '06, 04:10

Valcun wrote:dotdotman,

The pro has just arrived. Don't take her to a Movie or dinner. Its so common. Women like unique people. Do what I do, the girls I usually meet I take them to some place unique that brings out the personality out of me. I would take 'em to the zoo because I love animals or I would take em to the bookstore or muesuem because I like art and I like reading books.

Here is my game plan, you might learn from it.

1. "Invite them out" not take em out, to the zoo. Have fun (bring camera, a MUST) and make funny faces at the animals or something.
2. You know what, Im feeling kind of hungry lets go eat at a small burger place.
3. I feel like going to the park and hanging out on the swings or something.
4. Hmm, I feel like going to the book store cause I want to see if they have my book I want.
5. Blah, I forgot to pick up some milk and other stuff at the grocery store.
6. Hmm, looks like a awesome movie ( while at the store) Buy or rent a movie then bring her home and watch it.
7. Take her home, and go home. If something happen between me and her I guess im calling her again. If not, I'll tell her its been nice but your not the one.
8. Go Home.

See, I went on like 7 dates in one day. Remember, your the leader in the date. You value you her opinion but you are the decision maker. Girls naturally like to be lead. I saved up like how many months worth of dating in like one day. I didnt even take her to the movies. Ice Age 2? Save that towards the end of the day. But just going to some of the places, I didnt even spend a penny and it was still a date.

Okay man, Now lets focus on you. Dont be a wuss and try to "court" her and stuff. Wont work. Dont try that you are trying to get her "approval" so you guys are going to go on this date. YOU are inviting her. Trust me, Im so happy I was born a guy. Guys have more power than women. Men can choose ANY girl they want. Girls can only choose from the guys they attract. So don't give her the power. If I was you, call her and say it like if you really didn't care "Hey, what are you doing on friday? (dont even let her answer just keep talking) I don't have any work on friday and wanna hang out?" Then thats it. So simple. and she says "Okay, where are we going?" say "I'll call you on friday and tell you" (CLICK) thats it. Now your on a date, plus you bought your self some time to think up of a place to take her.

Tips when ur on a date. Spilt checks and stuff. Dont pay for her. Act like if she was one of your "guy" friends and jokea round and mess around and stuff. Dont treat her special, just treat her normally you would your friends. When your on this date, have your mind frame as "Man, I don't care what happens. Lets have fun." If you can do that, you will definately win her my friend.

PS: Obiesty means nothing. Girls like personality (well some). I see some pretty well rounded guys pick up hot girls. But I usually get 'em because I'm better ;) But if your confident and strong willed. Girls will be all over you.

whisperss,

I suggest you give up on him. By what you said, he is damaged merchandise. He still likes his ex. Until he gets over her, he wont like you. Sorry if Im to direct, but I have to slam the reality on you so you dont get hurt in the end.

-Valcun
so the grand master is here :lol :lol
how is it going vulcun? long time no see. man nobody gets on aim these days

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 12th, '06, 04:16

Ohh Justin is back from the dead lol. Wb Val, wha'ts up dude? LOL Iceman tips??