Goong S / Palace S (MBC, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Dumbutt654

Goong S / Palace S (MBC, 2007)

Post by Dumbutt654 » Apr 8th, '06, 03:00

I just editing my post cuz some1 said my typing can give them a headache lol

I just relize this......goong season 2 is airing on january of 2007

i like Goong...but i am very impatient...lOl :whistling:

is it just me....i think goon season 2 is just going to ruin the whole thing...

most movies should not have a part 2

I sill going to watch it cause i am very curious....

yeah there is probably a post about this already but...but...butttt.....I am new to this site and a bit slow in things

_dUmbUtt_ :doh:
Last edited by Dumbutt654 on Apr 8th, '06, 03:08, edited 1 time in total.

kawaii memo

Post by kawaii memo » Apr 8th, '06, 11:31

why a 2nd season T_T???
it was a happy ending
why ruin that end ? why ?

I can't wait till next year to watch it...

chocomocha

Post by chocomocha » Apr 8th, '06, 11:35

hey, dnt under estimate the director.. i'm sure goong season 2 will be interesting.. if they can make up a good drama for season 1.. who knws wots gonna happen next! ..

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Apr 8th, '06, 12:07

chocomocha wrote:hey, dnt under estimate the director.. i'm sure goong season 2 will be interesting.. if they can make up a good drama for season 1.. who knws wots gonna happen next! ..
Meteor Garden 1 and 2 were both incredible - the first was incredibly good; the second was incredibly bad. MG1 had a good ending.

Dumbutt654

Post by Dumbutt654 » Apr 8th, '06, 12:29

i totally agree with you guys....but after watching meteor garden 2...n toy story 2(a bit old school)

I never ever like the second part...In MG2 it was so stupid....I watch parts of the movie

I never go to finish the end but i pretty sure i really didn't want to

I just don't like movies that continue from happy endings and make them more dramatic

_dUmbUtt654_ :blink

chocomocha

Post by chocomocha » Apr 8th, '06, 13:56

Yehh u hav a point.. not all part 2 is gonna b as good as part 1.. n i like movie that ENDS wiv happy ending too..n also i dnt think goong ending looks like it needs to continue..

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Apr 8th, '06, 16:23

I didn't watch Goong but from wat I've seen through other dramas, 2nd seasons or 3rd seasons will most likely fail to be a good sequal cuz it'll ruin the ending and it's most likely unnecessary and it becomes very draggy. Well if there is to be a 2nd season of Goong I hope it does good cuz there aren't many 2nd seaons of korean dramas so it seems like the director really have faith in this production.

eiD

Post by eiD » Apr 9th, '06, 06:30

azndgn26 wrote:I didn't watch Goong but from wat I've seen through other dramas, 2nd seasons or 3rd seasons will most likely fail to be a good sequal cuz it'll ruin the ending and it's most likely unnecessary and it becomes very draggy. Well if there is to be a 2nd season of Goong I hope it does good cuz there aren't many 2nd seaons of korean dramas so it seems like the director really have faith in this production.
I agree... :scratchchin:

chocomocha

Post by chocomocha » Apr 9th, '06, 16:44

hey, do anyone know wot the title of the comic book of goong? if u do, can u tell me please! :-)

Dumbutt654

Post by Dumbutt654 » Apr 10th, '06, 02:38

I want to know too...^-^

_dUmbUtt654

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Apr 10th, '06, 02:50

chocomocha wrote:hey, do anyone know wot the title of the comic book of goong? if u do, can u tell me please! :-)
It is also called Goong. There are great wonderful souls out there that also translates it into english. Go to the Goong Thread in Soompi for more info.

chocomocha

Post by chocomocha » Apr 11th, '06, 00:44

thanks .. i've checked it out on soompi! :-)

lukedaren

Post by lukedaren » Apr 13th, '06, 13:51

I like Goong 1 so much :lol and I think it isn't neccessary to have part 2. I used to watch Meteor Garden 1 and like it so much too,but Meteor Garden 2 is disappointed me. :-( So i afraid that Goong 2 will be not as good as Goong 1 and will be disappoited me again.

Dumbutt654

Post by Dumbutt654 » Apr 14th, '06, 02:11

Maybe we just need to give it a try
Depends on the director and I am hoping everone form goong 1 will be in goong 2

I have one question...I heard that the goong manhwa is not done yet
Is it true...how many Volumes are there

_dUmbUtt_

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Apr 14th, '06, 20:34

Dumbutt654 wrote:i totally agree with you guys....but after watching meteor garden 2...n toy story 2(a bit old school)

I never ever like the second part...In MG2 it was so stupid....I watch parts of the movie

I never go to finish the end but i pretty sure i really didn't want to

I just don't like movies that continue from happy endings and make them more dramatic

_dUmbUtt654_ :blink
well...ye...the first one was a sure hit since it was based on a popular manga... even if the acting was horrible...if i may say..im sure most of u hu saw HYD will agree ryt?? lol.. the 2nd one was a downer...><" gosh..it was horrible...idk..eventho they had a much bigger budget..it juz wasn't a good follow-up...

sequelst rarely come out right..but..im always ready to keep an open mind bout it...hahaha.. after..i wanna see darling shin goon again..lol.. :wub:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 14th, '06, 20:57

yeah ...
manhwa hasnt done yet ...
thats why the director of the movie decided they want to have season2
because they dont want to end the story before the manhwa is done ...
i heard someone say that anyway =P

i just love that i will see joo ji hoon again next year =D
lovin it!!!!

ehm ... i think its on volume 11 or somethin like that for manhwa

joo ji hoon is the best :wub:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 14th, '06, 20:59

to say its based on manhwa isnt entirely true isnt it ...

because there's too much difference between manhwa and the movie ...

tiffy~yang

Post by tiffy~yang » Apr 14th, '06, 21:08

Talking about 1and 2 movie sequels things...i wanna bring up Huan Zhu Ge Ge(Princess Returing Pearl) has anyone heard of it? It was really popular, back then, (oh, its CHinese) Vicky Zhao Wei, Ruby Lin, Alec Su and this other dude, did it... yeah, it was a great movie, but then number two came out...it wasn't that bad, part 2 was even longer, and sometimes better than part one, then again they made part 3, which ruined the whole thing!!! because 3 of the main characters did't have time to film it, so, then there was 3 new cast member playing the main people, i was so mad!!! and part 3 just dragged.....on and on...so yeah.... the people they replaced them with was not as pretty and good looking , too!!!!

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Apr 14th, '06, 21:31

@ yurie... ye..i fiink so too..since the manhwa isnt over yet...well..theyL proLii stiL base it on dat ryt? heheheh...i wanna se joon ji hoon too!!! im growin impatient of waiting...lol.. :wub:

@ tiffy...hmm...i havent ac2alii seen it..but i DID hear sumfiink bout it..i agree...as long as they dun make it too long..and make it seem like such a drag...itL be cool...hahaha..

Dumbutt654

Post by Dumbutt654 » Apr 14th, '06, 21:52

I read the manhwa..i gotta admit i like it better.... but its weird cause goong season 1 had a reali nice fairy tale ending....i wonder how they gonna start the next one...the girl goes running off with someone else when she live hapily ever after in season 1...

Its so confusing...i guess we have to wait and see

_dUmbUtt_

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Apr 14th, '06, 22:23

^

lol..ye...*happily ever after endings" are so hard to destroy..lol..mebbe she wont run off..proLii..juz some palace problems..new intrigues..hahahah...

Dumbutt654

Post by Dumbutt654 » Apr 14th, '06, 22:29

lol....i bet u a hundred percent that she gonna run off with this new character and they fall in love...nd i think its about time shin should act like a retard n get her back
that would be funni
but goong season 2 is probably gonna have like very funni moment like the 1st one but it depends wat also happens in the manhwa cause most of the parts (not in order) were in goong 1

_dUmbUtt_

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Apr 14th, '06, 22:42

eeeeh....i guess so..altho.. in goong season 1...there are times wer Shin DOES act like a MAN...lol.. XD :wub: i like the way he gets sooo jealous of yuL..lol.. altho..he's soo high and mighty to admit it..lol..until the later parts..lol.. i fiink dats proLii y theyr waiting until next year to show it..coz theyv proLii colaborated wit d manhwa author..so dat dey cud cum up wit a good season 2...they ave to meet the expectations after all... as long as they dont go overboard..and make us think that its just too impossible to happen in real life..lol

Dumbutt654

Post by Dumbutt654 » Apr 14th, '06, 23:51

well movies are to make us wish that we had their lives...and its also to add up to the fun in our lives

well...goong is the newest drama i seen...n i really like it, but i think shin looks OLD...he dresses like and OLD MAN lol....even though hes cute and everything...but his style is ODD...even though he is a prince doesn't mean that he has to dress so formally

with his sweather and intresting shirts and dorky looks...i like the main girl's hair (dun no her name..not korean) its reali cute and her style is reali adorable

and then we look at shin and go like "?????"
You guys are probably gonna oppose to me but thats my opinion

_dUmbUtt_

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Apr 15th, '06, 00:02

^ hahahaha.... yep... i agree wit u bout shin bein HOTT hahahah.. :wub: lol.. BUT... i realii like his style.. lol.. i fiink it;s there to set the contrast between his personalitii..and yuLs..lol.. d way d dress and how they present theirselves...lol..

ooooh..yes...i love chaegyungs(dats her name n d drama) style...hahahah...she's purtii too..lol.. btw.. im not korean either!hahahaha.. ><" im new to it too..im more of in2 d japanese stuffz..lol..since i kno d lang..mebbe its time to learn korean..lol

Dumbutt654

Post by Dumbutt654 » Apr 15th, '06, 00:18

lol...i don't really pay any attention to Yul's style cause i am so fasicinated by shin..ummm clothes...so i think i should watch the drama over again i think that yul wears the same thing everyday

I hoping the actors in goong beside hyo...(something..the girl shin likes) will act in other movies...i realli like shin is hot and yul is cute and the girl(still don't know the name...lol is just so KAWAII :wub:

_dUmbUtt_

SkinnyHeejin

Post by SkinnyHeejin » Apr 15th, '06, 00:34

About the clothes...I actually think Yul and Shin both dress like idiots most of the times. They wear pink bows and Shin wears shirts with dots on it... it's kind of...A village people kind of look...
Also, Shin's sister, she dresses like the homeless
AND, if you've noticed, Shin's mother, Yul's mother and grandma kind of exchange their hanbok every now and then...eheheh

But as for the second season...lets just wait and see...I just hope Shin won't lose his memory...that would be ridiculous (but as for MG2, the thing about memory loss was in the Manga, but only for like 2 books...they used it to make the whole plot of MG2)

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Apr 15th, '06, 01:27

pffft...ur soo men..lol...i ac2alii lke 8...hihihii..prollii coz i got weird tastes tho....hihihii

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 15th, '06, 01:37

the girl's name is chae gyung...

i love CG's clothes ...
they are so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
=)

i love the clothes she wear on the night she do that funny dance ...
and also the red and black dress =)

one of my fav clothes for shin ... is the grey suit! when he punched yul =P
it's suit his body perfectly!
damn .. he's really hot in that suit =)
the others ... sometimes its weird
but still joo ji hoon is hot :wub:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 15th, '06, 01:40

its posibble that goong 2 is about shin being sick?
coz in manhwa .. shin got sick .. i think it's about his stomach ..
dunno if its a serious sickness or small stomach ache
coz it was still in raw and i dunno how to read korean =P

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 15th, '06, 02:18

watch this NG

yeh daring jjh to open his tie ... and maybe eventually his clothes?
lol
so funny!

Dumbutt654

Post by Dumbutt654 » Apr 15th, '06, 02:30

^^ lol thats is so cute...awwww ur runing the end for me....is stil up to the 19th episode cause my computer is too crapy to downald on so i was hoping someone would put up the rest on yotube with subtitles...but i guessing no ones willing to do it

Awww Shin is so cute and so stubbornish
The girl is so outgoing

I gotta admit their styles are weird shin in his poky dot **** with a bow
and also i hate it when he has a perfectly normal shirt on the inside but then he has to add thoes OLD man sweaters lolll

Yul style is okay not as ummm...(how should i put this :scratch: ) unique as Shin

_dUmbUtt

Kayote

Post by Kayote » Apr 15th, '06, 11:34

I think it all depends on the story. If they can find something interesting than people will watch.

Dumbutt654

Post by Dumbutt654 » Apr 15th, '06, 14:12

I think unless someone dies in the movie(not putting it in a negative view) it will be intresting

Ahhhh....me wanna watch it we have to wait...does it start filming in january 2007 or come out then

_dUmbUtt_

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Apr 15th, '06, 21:53

^

hahaha..altho..i do agree bout the polka dots one..hahahah... ¬_¬"

i wanna kno d synopsis of the season 2!!! waaaah..i wonder when itL come out...

Dumbutt654

Post by Dumbutt654 » Apr 17th, '06, 06:00

but now i come to think of it...in every movie all the actors(at least female) wear intresting(umm...unique) style

In full house...did anyone see Rain's green shirt( i was like umm ok)
even though he has a body doesn't mean he need to show all his man skin lol :D

In My Girl...ummm the guy style is actually normal...but even if its is in the middle of the winter or summer the guys aways seem to have like 10 jackets on

in Goong we already talk bout his poky dot shirt and weird tanks

wellll these are the movies i saw recently and thats all i can think about it

-Linhi3-

Post by -Linhi3- » Apr 17th, '06, 06:39

i love Goong, and i'll definitely support a season 2 of goond :D can't wait til 2007 whohooo :whistling: I hope Joo Ji Hoon will confirms soon that he will be in goong season 2 :cheers: I think the director is great so i trust that he won't make us dissappoint :roll let hope for a season 2 to coming soon as possible. :wub:

proud2beSlow

Post by proud2beSlow » May 7th, '06, 17:41

i want to watch it cause i think it will be nice and anyways i want to no wat happens when they a baby!
if they are airing 2007, so they already filmed it or not?

-Linhi3-

Post by -Linhi3- » May 7th, '06, 20:26

From what I heard, they'll start filming in August 2006 :lol

bearhugs_00

Post by bearhugs_00 » May 9th, '06, 09:12

Yeah, i agree...almost all the part two of movies and series didn't work well...
i just hope that it will not gonna happen in Goong 2

:alcoholic: lol

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 8th, '06, 22:24

What i want to kno was when did they even HINT that Shin and Cg had done it? I was amazed when she turned out pregnant! :lol I cant wait for a season 2. Shin and CG with a baby! And i wonder if Yul will come back again and want to take CG away from Shin?

pink1e

Post by pink1e » Jun 17th, '06, 09:29

i agree that goong 2 might not be good but i'm so curious what's next. i'll die if shin n cg separates -_-'

Hyun

Post by Hyun » Jun 17th, '06, 14:00

You guys are contradicting yourselves. How can you say you don't think Goong 2 will be good and then turn around and say you can't wait to see it? Does that make sense?

derranique

Post by derranique » Jun 19th, '06, 04:43

I haven't posted in D-addicts for a while. I kind of took a break from watching dramas because of school since there were a lot of good drama release i must say i've missed a lot. I just finished watching Goong and i'm anticipatingly waiting for the season 2. Right when i was in the last episode i was hoping that it wouldn't be a bad ending but it turned out to be GREAT :thumleft: . So i'll be checking here from now and then just to see if there's any new news about Goong season2. Have you guys heard about the petition about having the same characters be in season 2?

Well it looks like in the year 2007 Korean Drama on WIKI, it looks like they've put up the same characters from season 1? Does that mean that it's sure or i don't even know but yeah, just a question.

modela87

Post by modela87 » Jun 20th, '06, 01:35

just in... joo ji hoon has confirmed that he will be filming goong 2 in fall 2006...he'll be back to play lee shin goon... soo hawtt...

I like his style most of the time.. except for the last episode when he had to wear that pair of skinny jeans and loafers with no socks...

yoon eun-hye's(shin chae gyung) wardrobe suits her well too.

regarding goong season 2, im speculating that it might be about their university life and prolly about shin having a sickness...though im not to keen on watching such a pretty face such as shin goon having a serious disease on cam...

rukD2B

Post by rukD2B » Jun 20th, '06, 01:54

i'm rather scared now that you guys say that of the sequels...i'm really looking forward to this...but if its going to be bad then tell me cause i dont want to stop liking Goong...that'll happen to me if the sequel sukks...but i still pray that its going to be better...Goong is one of the best and i just hope it gets better! i cant wait for more!

pinklunchboxgirl

Post by pinklunchboxgirl » Jun 20th, '06, 01:58

jpoplover08 wrote:What i want to kno was when did they even HINT that Shin and Cg had done it? I was amazed when she turned out pregnant! :lol I cant wait for a season 2. Shin and CG with a baby! And i wonder if Yul will come back again and want to take CG away from Shin?
I think they were together when
CG had hiccups all night long.

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jun 20th, '06, 02:02

W00t! Season 2 will be out soon, but, hopefully it won't be too draggy like others. =) Anyways...
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN A PETITION SO THAT THE CAST OF GOONG SEASON 1 WILL BE BACK IN GOONG SEASON 2, THANKS!! =D

rukD2B

Post by rukD2B » Jun 20th, '06, 02:03

LMFAO!! pinklunchboxgirl....who knos you may be rite lol!! haha..that'd be INTERESTING!! but wow...seeing you guys talk about the style...i gotta state something too...the way shin dresses is really gay at times...like the shirts with bows and stuff...okay...so ODD...seriously..but when he wears formal like real formal clothes...HE'S TOTALLY HOT!! haha... ^o^ but overall....Yul's dressing is FINE!!! i like it..but they role he plays is so sad...i just hated the way he like told her CG to divorce! so mean and cruel..but GOONG 2!! I'm walking the path to get to you!! LOL!

da_thao

Post by da_thao » Jun 21st, '06, 07:52

i just signed the petition for the cast members,its kinda stupid to change the cast when they're making Goong2.i heard CG wasnt pregant...she had an upset stomach or something.its from goong 2 preview part 1(?)no clue.i can't wait though.

kill_mart

Post by kill_mart » Jun 22nd, '06, 02:31

all i want in Goong 2 is too see Choi Sang Go again xD and to see if she is goin to get married :wub: I really like her!!! :wub: She was hot in Goong!!!

choishiwon

Post by choishiwon » Jul 4th, '06, 02:15

yea season two im going to watch im curios wat goin to happen so but ussaully season 2 of movie/series allways suck hope this dont

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jul 4th, '06, 02:27

kill_mart wrote:all i want in Goong 2 is too see Choi Sang Go again xD and to see if she is goin to get married :wub: I really like her!!! :wub: She was hot in Goong!!!
haha, i agree! i think Choi San Gong is such a cool character, and she's pretty too! it'd be cool if she were to get married also, then her kid and Chaegyung's kid could run around and create some chaos for the adults. although if Chaeugyung's take after Shin...

malox

Post by malox » Jul 4th, '06, 05:26

There are some things still unresolve, we didn't get a clear answer to what happen to yul and his mom, they just showed them leaving the palace. Also, what happen to shin now that he becomes king, and the secrete relationship between the king and yul's mom. I'm sure the producers still has some things in store for the sequal.

yolojo

Post by yolojo » Jul 6th, '06, 11:48

Shin is free now, he gave up his crown and gave it to his sister. His sister is now the Queen of Korea. I hope Goong 2 would also talk about how the two of them tries to succeed in their own dreams: Shin as a director and CG as a designer. But since the last scene shows that she has a kid....so maybe the kid can be born in the middle of goong 2...like episode 14 or something...

In goong 1.5 the director said one of the ideas that he hope to do is the role reversals for CG and shin. Shin being the peasant and CG being the royal. I think that would be quite interesting, it gives an excuse to reintroduce all the casts again as well as conveniently using the palace setting again...it is after all called GOONG. But it would be like replaying the whole story again....

jani

Post by jani » Jul 7th, '06, 08:02

pinklunchboxgirl wrote:
jpoplover08 wrote:What i want to kno was when did they even HINT that Shin and Cg had done it? I was amazed when she turned out pregnant! :lol I cant wait for a season 2. Shin and CG with a baby! And i wonder if Yul will come back again and want to take CG away from Shin?
I think they were together when
CG had hiccups all night long.
i wonder if anyone saw goong 1.5? that episode that came after the last episode because in it they said....
chaegyoung wasn't pregnant...she just ate something bad that's why she was retching
yup had me psyched too!!

Sorahsays

Arrirang news about Goon Casts

Post by Sorahsays » Jul 10th, '06, 04:21

I saw a clip from Arrirang, and they say they don't know if Yoon Eun Hye is going to play CG again.

I think it's rumours, but she is making another drama as of now.

If they take her out, then it'll be like she's a different person.

llin

Post by llin » Jul 10th, '06, 10:38

i surely hope that YEH would play chae gyung again.i think she fits the role perfectly.it would be so weird to see another person playing that frole other than her.

__4getmenot

Post by __4getmenot » Jul 10th, '06, 23:21

chocomocha wrote:hey, dnt under estimate the director.. i'm sure goong season 2 will be interesting.. if they can make up a good drama for season 1.. who knws wots gonna happen next! ..

well, just FYI, they didn't exactly make it up...it was an existing story line already [the plot of the manwha] so i dunno...hopefully the 2nd season will be just as good :whistling:

KaoruKamiya

Post by KaoruKamiya » Jul 11th, '06, 07:15

I just finished watching goong and I loved it! I certainly hope that the former cast will be back to play the series because it just wouldnt be the same without them! As for the sequel sucking, I don't care I will watch it and then decide whether or not I like it. Until then, I will eagerly wait till it begins airing.

BTW I don't know anything about the manga or manhwa. Is it still ongoing? Does it continue past the point of the first season's ending? If so do you think the 2nd season will follow it? And if it does what happens in the manga?

Scarlett.H

Post by Scarlett.H » Jul 12th, '06, 00:07

I love Goong.....I can't wait for Season 2....Hopefully it will live up to the first season....Changing the cast would be horrible :cry: ...But we can only wait....lol

Dlfiles

Post by Dlfiles » Jul 13th, '06, 01:34

I was not really satisfied with the ending of Goong Season 1 because I felt they kind of rushed lots of things. This been said, I would be looking forward to watching Season 2. However, without Yoon Eun Hye its just going to suck :-/.

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jul 13th, '06, 07:09

even though im dying to see season 2 i have a bad feelingits going to be crap...i hope it wont b like mg2 where in the whole series two they end up splitting up then get back together in the last episode!!! OMG >.<

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 16th, '06, 21:39

Look at this MV,

A question, how come there are some scenes that I don't remember seeing in Goong I? (Like the scene with Yul and his mother and the one with Shin and Chaegyung (with her holding that sword to his neck).

I've read the summary from Wiki and all of the old the casts are returning! However, at Soompi, I've read that Lee Jun-ki is replacing Joo Ji Hoon , and Im Soo Jung is replacing Yoon Eun Hye. Is this true or is the production still debating?

However, it is DEFINITE that Goong 2 is going to be filmed 2006 September, right?

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Jul 16th, '06, 21:58

:tv: color=violet]maybe i'm the only one who think this but the ending of goong is kinda boring!!!!and i'm hoping that the 2nd season will make it better[/color]

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 17th, '06, 00:50

It's official!

I just now saw the Goong 1.5 Special and when the hosts asked if YEH & JJH are going to be in GooGn Season 2, they both said YES! YAY!

So, if you heard rumors about them being replaced my Im Soo Jung & Lee Jun Ki, it's probably not going to be true because JEH & JJH wouldn't lie about being in Goong 2!

Go YEH & JJH! They make a really cute couple! GOONG rocks! ^.~

***EDITED***

If you want to watch Goong 1.5 Special, then search it in YouTube. Then, read the translation at Soompi (http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... 4&st=38080) while you watch it, then, you'd understand it better. This would have to do because the subs aren't out for it yet. ^.^

The GOONG manga is also offered there.

clana4ever

Post by clana4ever » Jul 17th, '06, 14:20

i've watch d goong 1.5 speacial to and it's good
if u have a vid of 1.5 and want to watch with eng sub i've just resync d sub
Goong 1.5 translation by Fern
note some scene has w/ eng sub but not all
Attachments
The.Imperial.Household.Special.KOR.HDTV.XViD-HODOLi.srt
(27.94 KiB) Downloaded 200 times

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 17th, '06, 23:00

Thanks Clana! ^.^ I didn't know subs for Goong 1.5 is finished already! ^.^

clana4ever

Post by clana4ever » Jul 18th, '06, 02:12

it's not finish i just copy this to another site and this eng is not like all parts w/ eng

prismatic_star

Post by prismatic_star » Jul 18th, '06, 02:18

<b>Augh.</b> I'm sorry but I find Goong to be a ridiculous <i>draggy</i> drama. I know I'm a bit biased in saying this but I totally prefer the manwha. It focuses more on Shin and CG's love instead of the whole worrying of the media, etc. I still don't think The actor for Shin is a good actor. He pisses me off.

Season 2 is just going to continue making a beautiful story even worse.

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Jul 18th, '06, 02:35

all i know is, in the second season, yul better be in it and he better get some happiness. im tired of him losing things. oh and shin's friends are so kyo! especially the one that liked hyorin. can u sey beautiful?

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 18th, '06, 02:51

Look! Look at this video! *hic hic* YEH might not be in it because she's doing another new drama! Wah!

Arirang Showbiz Extra:

***EDITED***

YEH is filming a new drama "Vineyard Man", which will be aired July 24th. So, why can't she be in GOONG 2 if they're already finished filming this new drama? O.o

hanguyen183

Post by hanguyen183 » Jul 18th, '06, 03:07

yea ~~ ... i'm so disappointed by MG2 ... i was waiting for it everynight and then when i saw it ==>disease . I'm realli curious abt Goong 2 and hope that it wont be like MG2 .. By the way , i want to see Eun Hye and Ji Hoon so bad ~~ I dont know if Eun Hye looks better w/ JiHoon or my Han Nam Chang ^^

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 18th, '06, 03:25

Who is Han Nam Chang? O.o

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 15:43

i just can`t wait for season 2 but hoon must be in it x)