[Discussion] Ichi Ritoru no Namida

Discuss Japanese drama series here.

How would you rate Ichi Ritoru no Namida?

Life-Altering (5)
77%
See it (4)
19%
Probably shouldn't miss it (3)
2%
Only if you have time (2)
1%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 622

arthaha

Post by arthaha » Mar 19th, '06, 02:36

has anyone seen the movie? is it any good? are there any torrents for it? i tried searching but cant find it :(

lornranger

Post by lornranger » Mar 19th, '06, 09:12

Sangwoo-oppa wrote:
Thanks Kathleen for liking my lame attempt at making a collage...heheee... :wub: You're too nice!!! So here's the larger version!! Hope it shows up alright!! I'm so computer illiterate.... :crazy:

[img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9853 ... 9jg.th.jpg[/img]

Oh and yeah, I totally adored SEKAICHUU - one of the most poignant series ever. But that was before I saw 1 LITRE OF TEARS, which struck a chord in my heart like no other series. But SEKAICHUU definitely is a tear-jerking series; I just found myself connecting more with Aya's predicament than with Saku/Aki's ill-fated love. Either way, they are great examples of why doramas are so worthy of our love!! :mrgreen:
Hi, could you make that into a wallpaper please? I would love to have it! :wub:

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Only Human by K

Post by furelise » Mar 20th, '06, 02:06

Can someone direct me to a site where there's an English translation of Only Human? The song sounds beautiful but unfortunately I don't understand Japanese :unsure:
Or if anyone here who knows Japanese can translate it for us it would be most appreciated.. Domo! :wub:

lornranger

Post by lornranger » Mar 20th, '06, 02:40

K - Only Human

Lyrics: Osanai Mai Translation: Jonathan Wu

On the opposite coast of sadness
is something called a smile

But before we can go there,
is there something we’re waiting for?

In order to chase our dreams, we can’t have a reason to run away
We’ve got to go, to that far away summer’s day

If we find it tomorrow, we can’t sigh
Because like a boat that opposes the stream
we have to walk straight on

In a place worn down by sadness
something called a miracle, is waiting
Yet we are still searching
for the sunflower that grows at the end of spring

The warrior who awaits the morning light
before he can clasp it with red nails, his tears glitter and fall

Even if we’ve grown used to loneliness
only relying on the light of the moon
We have to fly away with featherless wing
just go foward, just a little further

As the rainclouds break
the wet streets sparkling
Although it brings only darkness
A powerful, powerful light
helps push us to walk on

arthaha

Post by arthaha » Mar 20th, '06, 02:42

is the movie on the torrent?

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 20th, '06, 03:09

lornranger wrote:K - Only Human

Lyrics: Osanai Mai Translation: Jonathan Wu

But before we can go there,
is there something we’re waiting for?

In order to chase our dreams, we can’t have a reason to run away
We’ve got to go, to that far away summer’s day

If we find it tomorrow, we can’t sigh
Because like a boat that opposes the stream
we have to walk straight on

In a place worn down by sadness
something called a miracle, is waiting
Yet we are still searching
for the sunflower that grows at the end of spring

The warrior who awaits the morning light
before he can clasp it with red nails, his tears glitter and fall

Even if we’ve grown used to loneliness
only relying on the light of the moon
We have to fly away with featherless wing
just go foward, just a little further

As the rainclouds break
the wet streets sparkling
Although it brings only darkness
A powerful, powerful light
helps push us to walk on
Oh that was fast.. Arigatou!

lilac_star

Post by lilac_star » Mar 23rd, '06, 00:58

Furion wrote:Just finished it...

First of all I should say I deserve a beating for passing up on this drama last season and went to watch some mediocre ones like Kiken na Aneki instead. Maybe it's because I don't like tearjerkers that much, the last one I saw was Summer Snow and I didn't really like it.. But after running out of doramas to watch (this season's line-up ain't very good) I decided to give Ichi Ritoru no Namida a try, and I can say that I'm very happy (or sad ^^;;) that I did..
ANd I think it owns Nobuta and HYD, or any drama last year for that matter...

What can I say? This drama quickly rose to the top of my list of faves.. It has masterpiece written all over it. The cast was perfectly assembled. I only knew Erika as a gravure model so I was quite surprised by her acting skills in the show, what an endearing character that she played. The same can be said with the rest of the cast, Aya's parents was excellent, especially her mother. Ryo as Haruto did extremely well too, I didn't like his character at first but as the drama progresses, I've grown to like him especially since he was so supportive of Aya.. And gotta love those poignant quotes from the show itself and those entries supposedly from Aya Kitou's diary in the ending. Truly moving and inspirational.. It is indeed very sad but it doesn't employ those cheap sappy sentimental BS, instead what won me over is how Aya manages to be optimistic inspite the misfortune that has befallen her.. Yes every episode is sad but by the end of every episode I was able to smile because of Aya's inspiring display of courage.. Yeah and it helps that Erika is uber cute too... :lol

ANd of course you can't watch this show in it's entirety without liking the OST and the theme songs... Only Human is such a gorgeous song, and both of Remioromen's song are just dope, but of course I wouldn't have liked it as much if I hadn't watched the drama... :P

Well I can't stress enough how much I love this drama, it's something I won't be ashamed to admit that I love to my male friends (yes I'm a guy), in fact I would recommend it to them.. I didn't exactly bawl or cried 1 litre of tears (I got misty-eyed several times), but the fact that it made me think about life differently must mean something.. ANd Erika is officially my biggest crush... :lol For those who haven't watched this, you're missing out on one of the most inspirational show ever, I whole-heartily recommend it, heck even if you don't like sad stories there's a great chance that you'll find something here you'll like... :cheers:
^^couldn't have said it beta myself! :thumright:

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Mar 23rd, '06, 01:08

just wondering, I am searching for the subtitles and there are nowhere to be found(ie not in the sub thread), can someone help please? thanks a lot, I really want to watch it!!

airskape

Post by airskape » Mar 23rd, '06, 01:48

thats because there arent any softsubs for this series :cheers:

you can get the hardsubbed eps from jpopsuki.com tracker though
just search for kioku or 1 litre of tears

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 23rd, '06, 01:57

nadesico wrote:just wondering, I am searching for the subtitles and there are nowhere to be found(ie not in the sub thread), can someone help please? thanks a lot, I really want to watch it!!
Yep you can download all the hardsubbed episodes at jpopsuki. You'll need to register first to get to the torrent page :-)

Septimus

Post by Septimus » Mar 25th, '06, 05:02

Very touching drama. :cry:

arekesu

Post by arekesu » Mar 25th, '06, 05:18

After the 4th episode I pretty much cried at every scene ;_: A very touching drama, it brought me down to Earth and helped me realize even more clearly how insiginifcant my problems can be but also how important a life is. A very treasured dorama in my collection. And the song "Konayuki" by Remioromen still gives me chills everytime I hear it. In fact, this whole dorama gave me chills (Ryo too, just b/c he's Ryo XD)

Erliana2

Post by Erliana2 » Mar 26th, '06, 06:02

Hi I haven't watched this drama in a really long time and recently I heard this song and I think it's from the drama can someone tell me if it's true or not ? Its called Equal Reason by Last Alliance

you can get the song on this page just scroll down and the title should be there
http://www.dramarific.com/1_litre_of_tears_main.html

airskape

Post by airskape » Mar 26th, '06, 06:24

i dont recall hearing that in the drama

Erliana2

Post by Erliana2 » Mar 26th, '06, 06:25

oh ok thanks

runpup

Post by runpup » Mar 26th, '06, 19:07

Folks at this website have begun to translate Aya's diaries:

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=OneLitre

kikyo98

Post by kikyo98 » Mar 26th, '06, 19:47

this drama made me cry so much. I know it's wrong to download and everything... and encourage downloading, but i couldn't help it! besides, we're kinda helping the parents out, right? At the end where it says that they're working hard to carry on Aya's message. Luv this drama so much, lookin for the sheet music too...

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 27th, '06, 02:33

runpup wrote:Folks at this website have begun to translate Aya's diaries:

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=OneLitre
Thanks for sharing the link :D

booniez

Sekachuu >= Tears

Post by booniez » Mar 27th, '06, 03:10

I liked 1 Liter of Tears as much as the next person, but I am tired of the comparrisons to Sekachuu. I like Sekachuu better than Tears, but they are too different and to far apart in time to be compared fairly. If you must compare Tears to another drama, I recommend Kamisama, Mou Sukoshi Dake -- it's a very similar story.

My only real criticism of Tears is how the ending was rushed. Aya's death scene comes five years after the one before it. Man, now that's a fast forward button!

kikyo98

Re: Sekachuu >= Tears

Post by kikyo98 » Mar 28th, '06, 01:59

booniez wrote:I liked 1 Liter of Tears as much as the next person, but I am tired of the comparrisons to Sekachuu. I like Sekachuu better than Tears, but they are too different and to far apart in time to be compared fairly. If you must compare Tears to another drama, I recommend Kamisama, Mou Sukoshi Dake -- it's a very similar story.

My only real criticism of Tears is how the ending was rushed. Aya's death scene comes five years after the one before it. Man, now that's a fast forward button!
But you gotta keep in mind that the drama is based on the entries of her diaries. If they're based on her diaries, there is a point where she can no longer hold a pen. Possibly, that's the reason why they rushed it. Because there was nothing else that they could do.

And to runpup, OMG!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO READ AYA'S ENTRIES!!!

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Mar 30th, '06, 11:32

finally its out !!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ ... G_0248.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ ... G_0247.jpg[/img]

:wub: cant wait to watch it :wub:

grab it while its hot folks 8)

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Mar 30th, '06, 20:38

Can somebody tell me where can I find a RAW version of 1 litre of Tears episodes?? is it available?

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Mar 30th, '06, 21:33

On our tracker... :roll

Search: 'namida'

rubychan

Post by rubychan » Mar 30th, '06, 22:02

the boxset doesnt look official to me :scratch: i want to get the official boxset but it doesnt have eng sub :cry:

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Mar 31st, '06, 00:38

That box is probably released by a licensed Chinese company, because it's in Chinese...

Official ones are 6 DVD and way too expensive :lol

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Mar 31st, '06, 06:34

rubychan wrote:the boxset doesnt look official to me :scratch: i want to get the official boxset but it doesnt have eng sub :cry:
where can get the official boxset? :w00t:

i got the vcd and the dvd liao but not official :P

and dun bother of the sub coz it suz :crazy:

i juz buy for the sake of keeping a copy :lol

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Mar 31st, '06, 16:27

8thSin wrote:On our tracker... :roll

Search: 'namida'

thaaaaanks ^_^

Furion

Post by Furion » Mar 31st, '06, 18:05

You can buy the official boxset of 1LoT...

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCBC-60951

So expensive... :-(

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Mar 31st, '06, 18:17

Get it from Yesaisa, no shipping fee and you support d-addicts. :wink:

PrettyBoyAddict

Post by PrettyBoyAddict » Apr 1st, '06, 06:22

this drama was so sad... I cried almost in every episode! ;_________; argh.. I shouldn't have deleted this. >_______<

indokid

Post by indokid » Apr 1st, '06, 12:23

just my own personal view/comments on 1 litre of tears..

this drama left me in a wrecked emotional state for a few days now.. the emotional impact of this show is too much for me

i advise those feeling moody or stressful to avoid watching this, its too painful and disturbing to watch, especially the 2nd half of the show..dun get me wrong, the intended theme of drama has a positive message of living your life to the fullest, and i was incredibly touched and inspired by the characters and the script of this drama. But i feel it gets progressively saddening as the plot develops, to watch the slow transformation of aya, it's like watching a real-life friend suffer, slowly losing control of her life, and eventually pass away

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Apr 1st, '06, 17:57

indokid wrote:just my own personal view/comments on 1 litre of tears..

this drama left me in a wrecked emotional state for a few days now.. the emotional impact of this show is too much for me
Days... try months.

It took until about now, before I started feeling any joy of watching dorama again.
It took a lot out one emotionally to see this show and it sort of left every other dorama feeling less than genuine in some sense.

I am now on episode 10 of "Style" and the lead characters genuine style of acting is slowly bringing back my interest in everyday entertainment doramas.

Does anyone else feel this effect or am I just getting to old for this stuff?

:unsure:

arthaha

Post by arthaha » Apr 2nd, '06, 21:22

is there anywhere i can get piano score for "Sangatsu Kokonoka"?? Its a really good song and i want to play it!!

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Apr 3rd, '06, 06:55

techie wrote:

Days... try months.

It took until about now, before I started feeling any joy of watching dorama again.
It took a lot out one emotionally to see this show and it sort of left every other dorama feeling less than genuine in some sense.

I am now on episode 10 of "Style" and the lead characters genuine style of acting is slowly bringing back my interest in everyday entertainment doramas.

lol no, it's not just u... when i'm watching it i feel as though the other romantic comedies that i've watched were all fluff. this dorama is like a jolt of harsh reality, it made me depressed at the start that a disease like that could just hit anyone, and snatch away all the things we take for granted now :-(

but as the story progresses, seeing how much courage Aya had in facing her illness is both inspiring and humbling. i've not watched the ending yet so i don't know how hard it will hit me but i sure hope it will not turn me off the light, funny "fluff" that cheers me up :lol

i don't know if u guys feel the same way.. but sometimes after a particularly heart-wrenching episode, i just dread watching the next one but after a few days i'd want to go back to it and find out what happens to aya :unsure:

Furion

Post by Furion » Apr 3rd, '06, 12:41

furelise wrote: i don't know if u guys feel the same way.. but sometimes after a particularly heart-wrenching episode, i just dread watching the next one but after a few days i'd want to go back to it and find out what happens to aya :unsure:
I kinda felt the same way, especially after watching the preview for the next episode.. For the first time I've watched Ichi, I did it so in a 1ep/day interval, and the last ep I think I avoided watching it for 2 days, well this drama is soo great a part of me doesn't want to watch the ending because I didn't wanted it to end.. lol

Go watch the final eps, and if you just can't get enough of it go watch it again with your friends or family just like I did.. :lol

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 5th, '06, 06:05

furelise wrote:
techie wrote:
Days... try months.
lol no, it's not just u... when i'm watching it i feel as though the other romantic comedies that i've watched were all fluff. this dorama is like a jolt of harsh reality, it made me depressed at the start that a disease like that could just hit anyone, and snatch away all the things we take for granted now :-(
but as the story progresses, seeing how much courage Aya had in facing her illness is both inspiring and humbling. i've not watched the ending yet so i don't know how hard it will hit me but i sure hope it will not turn me off the light, funny "fluff" that cheers me up :lol
i don't know if u guys feel the same way.. but sometimes after a particularly heart-wrenching episode, i just dread watching the next one but after a few days i'd want to go back to it and find out what happens to aya :unsure:
i just watch untill ep-7 only... still downloading te rest of the episode from jpopsuki.
feeling sad for aya.. have a bright future but ended up with this kind of this diseases :cry: :cry:
this drama was taken from real story(life) so thats why we all felt so emotional when watching this drama.... dunno how would i feel when i finish watching this drama 8) 8)
Last edited by skachild on Apr 5th, '06, 08:35, edited 1 time in total.

airskape

Post by airskape » Apr 5th, '06, 06:43

skachild wrote:maybe this drama was taken from real story(life) so thats why we all felt so emotional when watching this drama....
of course its based on a real life story lol :roll
why did you think they had the real aya's pictures at the end of each episode?
didnt you ever wonder why she looked so much more different than erika (girl who plays aya) 8)

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 5th, '06, 08:36

haha... :lol :lol sorry airskape :salut: :salut:
i deleted the word maybe...
i have some problem with my grammer lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GOME :-) :-)

AuroRange

1 Litre of Tears OST

Post by AuroRange » Apr 7th, '06, 04:51

Hey.. kinda late but does anyone have the MP3 of "Only Human" by K ?? it's the ending song of the movie.. please.. i really LOVE the song.. thank you.. ^^

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Apr 7th, '06, 05:09

New topics in this forum are only for new drama series (check the index sticky before posting).
Any questions/comments about stuff related to a drama belong in that drama's discussion thread.

Otherwise, there's a jdrama theme thread in the main JEnt thread to pot this sort of request in.

robetella

Post by robetella » Apr 7th, '06, 17:09

Wow i've just started on episode 1 and i must say it's already given me so many things to think about.. been reading about her diary.. omg she's really strong and living her life to the fullest despite her illness.. can't wait to watch the remaining series..

Mayne_Que

Post by Mayne_Que » Apr 8th, '06, 09:14

To AuroRange:

The mp3 of "Only Human" by K can be found at this site.

Search for "namida".

jaccie

Post by jaccie » Apr 8th, '06, 13:17

this show is soooooooooooooooo good!! totemo kanashii!!!!!!!!!!!! goodness.. i cried since 2nd episode until the beri last episode -_-" really beri beri nice.. i wonder if there is really a character, haruto asou in her diary, does anybody noe?

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Apr 8th, '06, 13:47

he doesn't exist

jaccie

Post by jaccie » Apr 8th, '06, 14:52

milleu87 wrote:he doesn't exist
i see.. no wonder there aint his pictures and stuff lk that.. so he is there just for the luv element in the show -_-" haha.. no wonder he is quite extra though i lk the times when both of them are together..

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Apr 11th, '06, 04:48

Hei minna, I want to ask you all...Is there a San Gatsu Juu Nichi piano version...Can someone tell me where to download it if the piano version available..
:salut:

indokid

Post by indokid » Apr 11th, '06, 05:24

nicpkh wrote:Hei minna, I want to ask you all...Is there a San Gatsu Juu Nichi piano version...Can someone tell me where to download it if the piano version available..
there are OLT piano overture scores here:
http://www.popiano.org/piano/soft/456.htm

all 3 songs are inside.. Only Human, march9th and konayuki

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Apr 11th, '06, 05:35

indokid wrote:
nicpkh wrote:Hei minna, I want to ask you all...Is there a San Gatsu Juu Nichi piano version...Can someone tell me where to download it if the piano version available..
there are OLT piano overture scores here:
http://www.popiano.org/piano/soft/456.htm

all 3 songs are inside.. Only Human, march9th and konayuki
thank for your information but then i don't understand wat word in that website...hehehe

indokid

Post by indokid » Apr 11th, '06, 06:13

kk sorry abt that.. i uploaded the scores below
u need to use geniesoft's overture ver 4.0 program to view the scores though.. (don't ask me where to get the full program)
or alternatively, u can use the demo version of overture.. search google for it

the konayuki score is still not completed yet.. check this thread & wait for ussr's update of completed score sometime this week
http://www.popiano.org/dvbbs/dispbbs.as ... 285&page=1
Attachments
olt_ove_scores.zip
OLT overture piano scores (only human, march9th_simplified, march9th_full, konayuki_incomplete)
(47.42 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Apr 11th, '06, 08:13

OK thank indokid :salut:

robetella

Post by robetella » Apr 11th, '06, 11:56

Anyone have this song called 3gatsu 9ka by Remioromen? I'm finding it but to no avail. =(
Last edited by robetella on Apr 13th, '06, 07:01, edited 1 time in total.

jaccie

Post by jaccie » Apr 13th, '06, 06:14

ehh im looking for the version where ryou started singing of march 9..anyone has?

robetella

Post by robetella » Apr 13th, '06, 06:23

I have it now.. I can upload it for you if u want it... =D

jaccie

Post by jaccie » Apr 13th, '06, 06:50

yes!! i want!! onegai shimasu!!

robetella

Post by robetella » Apr 13th, '06, 06:58

Send u a pm. Check it. ^^

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Apr 14th, '06, 09:48

Oh I'd really like to have the chorus version of Sangatsu Kokonoka, too. I've been searching for it for quite a while but to no avail. Where'd you guys get it from? (It's not on the soundtrack...)

robetella

Post by robetella » Apr 14th, '06, 11:34

Kathleen: i have the mp3 of Sangatsu Kokonoka by Remioromen. U want it?

TIticamara

Post by TIticamara » Apr 16th, '06, 19:31

robetella wrote:Kathleen: i have the mp3 of Sangatsu Kokonoka by Remioromen. U want it?
Please upload it to rapidshare and share it with us. Thanks.

arthaha

Post by arthaha » Apr 17th, '06, 02:06

im been looking for the movie version of "ichi rittoru no namida" for the longest time..........anyone have a torrent???

robetella

Post by robetella » Apr 17th, '06, 16:16

Last edited by robetella on Apr 28th, '06, 01:50, edited 1 time in total.

playzero

Post by playzero » Apr 18th, '06, 03:53

i think it is the best j-dramas that i have seen...
after see the whole drama,i decide to buy the book 1 ritoru no namida

robetella

Post by robetella » Apr 18th, '06, 12:57

Yeah it's the best jdorama i've watched.. really impacting and inspiring and touching...

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Apr 18th, '06, 15:25

robetella wrote:Kathleen: i have the mp3 of Sangatsu Kokonoka by Remioromen. U want it?
Thanks, that's sweet but I've actually downloaded Remiromen's version already a while back. What I'm looking for is the choirus version, the one that everyone's singing in episode 3 I think.

arthaha

Post by arthaha » Apr 18th, '06, 22:27

Kathleen wrote:
Thanks, that's sweet but I've actually downloaded Remiromen's version already a while back. What I'm looking for is the choirus version, the one that everyone's singing in episode 3 I think.
I think this is the version your looking for. Its when the class is at the choir competion. The father talks in it a bit because this is actually a rip from the video file.

I uploaded it onto my site: http://arthur.gundams.net/39.mp3

Feel free to visit my site http://arthur.gundams.net/ too! I have some Ichi Rittoru no Namida songs on it!!

BTW!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE MOVIE VERSION OF "ICHI RITTORU NO NAMIDA!!"

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173
Location: Issyk-KuL&#1050;&#1099;&#1088;&#1075;&#1099;&#1079;&#1089;&#1090;&am

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 18th, '06, 22:49

I bet this drama is worth watching coz i just buy the dvd today .... :roll i guess maybe this drama so sad :cry: according to the drama title....i hope this drama is really good....is it right guyz???? :whistling:

arthaha

Post by arthaha » Apr 18th, '06, 22:52

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 wrote:I bet this drama is worth watching coz i just buy the dvd today .... :roll i guess maybe this drama so sad :cry: according to the drama title....i hope this drama is really good....is it right guyz???? :whistling:
It is the best. Very sad, very touching, but very good.
Expecially Sawajiri Erika-san, her acting is very convincing.

After watching it, you will know.

TIticamara

Post by TIticamara » Apr 19th, '06, 14:52

Hello everyone,

Just a quick question. Whjat does Konayuki means? Thanks.

lacan

Post by lacan » Apr 19th, '06, 15:16

Powder Snow i think.

arthaha

Post by arthaha » Apr 19th, '06, 21:36

TIticamara wrote:Hello everyone,

Just a quick question. Whjat does Konayuki means? Thanks.
Yepp!!

Kona - Powder
Yuki - Snow

Konayuki - Powdered Snow

slashdevdsp

hmm where to download this

Post by slashdevdsp » Apr 20th, '06, 09:33

Hello,

I dont seem to find this for download ne. could some one provide links to episodes? and the subs?

domo arigatou

skachild

Re: hmm where to download this

Post by skachild » Apr 20th, '06, 09:49

slashdevdsp wrote:Hello,

I dont seem to find this for download ne. could some one provide links to episodes? and the subs?

domo arigatou
u can get it at jpopsuki tracker
plz remember to seed after finish downloading or u will not allowed to download for few hour lol 8) 8)

sgwannabe
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sgwannabe » Apr 20th, '06, 10:31

does anyone know when this drama will come out on DVD?

slashdevdsp

Post by slashdevdsp » Apr 20th, '06, 11:30

skachild wrote:

domo arigatou
plz remember to seed after finish downloading or u will not allowed to download for few hour lol 8) 8)
Ohhh man you make my day :) thanks much much for the links, I was searching at all the wrong places.

Thankyou again

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 20th, '06, 11:34

slashdevdsp wrote:
skachild wrote:

domo arigatou
Ohhh man you make my day :) thanks much much for the links, I was searching at all the wrong places.

Thankyou again
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

saffy

Post by saffy » Apr 20th, '06, 11:43

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this... demo... well I just thought I'd post here that Kioku Fansubs would like to re-release this as a DVD version. But obviously the DVDs cost a bomb. We've raised about 50 US in donations so far, but would greatly appreciate any other help we can get because we still need about about 150. The DVD is due for release at the end of the month (April).