Which Drama's kissing scene is the beSt?

Discuss chinese drama series here.
weizi

Which Drama's kissing scene is the beSt?

Post by weizi » Apr 21st, '06, 09:16

:w00t:

lOts of kissin scene in drama r very nice, passionate..
i believe u all hav to the best kissin scene in mind rite?

share with us.. :wub:

BEST KISSIN SCENE.. :clap:

:tv:

weizi

lol

Post by weizi » Apr 21st, '06, 09:26

n of cOurSe..
piCs r mOst welCome so tat all of us can make compare rite.. :salut:

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Apr 21st, '06, 11:12

you stole my idea!!i intended to open a thread on this subject...Glad you ask!!
personnaly, my favorite kiss is in "My name is Kim Sam Soon", I forgot which episode, but it's the one where Sam Soon and Sam Shiki are in the deserted restaurant and are playing piano...Both of them are drunk and Sam soon stumbles and he comes to her rescue, he holds her tight and slowly lows his head as to kiss her...and finally it's her who kisses him!!(if in her place, I would have done the same thing, such tempting lips.... :wub: )I love this kiss because when she does it, he looks so asthonished, he 's so cute! they kiss once, they look at each other, and they kiss again, for such a scene, you need to have a good chemistry between actors, and this series it's the case.
May i speak about the worst kiss ever in a drama?(sorry) It's in Hana Yori Dango, between makino and Doumyouji:I have been waiting for this for 9long episodes and to see what?a kiss totally spoilled by the setting sun!!so frustrating... it's supposed to be very romantic but the light spoiled it all :hissy: Couldn't have a look on Jun's juicy lips(no I am not a pervert!!)

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Apr 21st, '06, 18:14

since this is under chinese drama discussions...shouldn't it be about chinese dramas?

Alec Su & Vicki Zhao -----> Princess of Pearl 1 & 2 (after when they rolled down the hill?)
Vicki Zhao & Leo Ku ------> Romance in the Rain (in the RAIN)
Wallace Huo & Penny Lin -----> 100% Senorita (on the hill)
Wallace Huo & Michelle Yip ------> World's Greatest (Warning: there's tongue! :lol; when Wallace was injured and Michelle carried him)
Alyssa Chia & Vincent Zhao -----> Miracle Healers (kissing scene was stolen :-( , but also had tongue lol; it was the part when Vincent was gonna leave and there was a horse)
Julian Cheung & Gigi Lai ------> Shades of Truth (bending over!; last scene of the series)

that's all I can remember but there's probably more....

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Apr 21st, '06, 18:33

sorry,didn't notice..

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Apr 21st, '06, 18:43

jun + mao < tsukasa + tsukushi > in HYD
pic creds to http://dxm.aking-mahal.net

i agree with nadesico. it was ruined by the sun. but it was a sweet moment!! it is more the act of kissing than the kiss itself that makes it the best for me..

mm jun's lips XD :wub: :mrgreen:

Jo7

Post by Jo7 » Apr 21st, '06, 18:46

mmmmm~~~

joe cheng n ariel lin =D the first kiss n the kiss in the rain
so sweet ^^

†SiNzHu†

Post by †SiNzHu† » Apr 21st, '06, 18:49

hmm.. the begining of the densha otoko series ( I think eps. 1) when the guys find a couple making out and they just spazz out haha! hellarious but awsome >.<

weizi

Post by weizi » Apr 25th, '06, 10:01

:wub:
personally..i thk

love contract-in the water ken n siao feng kiss

ISWAK-zs n xq

wang zi bian qing wa-not bad

n stil others tat r nice too.. :P

Maddie87

Post by Maddie87 » Apr 26th, '06, 12:55

Mars, it was not only but a LOT of HOT kisses, a must watch

ladyhendrix

Post by ladyhendrix » Apr 26th, '06, 13:41

KDRAMA:
Goong episode 23!!!

ChaeGyung: *hugs shin from the back*
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I won't talk about divorce anymore. I won't talk about leaving anymore.
The reason I got to breath in the palace is because of you. So, I want to be next to you.
Shin: By the looks of it, I might not even be king.. I might be outcasted...
CG: the person I love is not the prince, but just you..
Shin: What.. what did you say?
CG: I love you.. When I see you hurt and I'm hurt.. I think I love you
Shin: But if you're by me, I can break your wings
CG: It doesn't matter. Just say that you want me near you...

*waits*
*waits*
*waits*

CG tries to leave..
Shin: Be next to me. Don't leave me. Don't leave me alone.

[ummm..... yeah... hot kiss in here... the scene after this is also nice but there's really no kiss...]

[another scene, same episode, on the street]
CG: Can I ask you how much do you like me?
Shin: What kind of girl are you to ask such a question so bluntly?
CG: I want to remember this forever
Shin: You really want to know?
CG: Yes

Shin takes of CG's cap and his beanie... and infront of the whole crowd... kisses CG...

credit to chigurl and hhhhh1 of YouTube...

CDRAMA
a lot... hm.... sc and dmz in mg1 in the room after dmz got beaten up (the one with a lot of ng scenes in the dvd... hehehe) is one of my favorites.... (ayyyy sooooo old.... doesn't matter..... still liked it)

qnhu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by qnhu » May 7th, '06, 06:52

For me it's ISWAK In episode 19 when Zhi Shu kisses Xiang Qin in the rain :wub:

*obsessed with this drama*

Leina

Post by Leina » May 7th, '06, 07:21

Aw man.... there's way too many that I enjoyed ^^ The first one that comes to mind though is It Started With A Kiss's kiss in the rain ^^ I screamed O.o I already really liked the wedding kiss when she just grabbed him and kissed him >D

kokakola

Post by kokakola » May 18th, '06, 16:14

I think Love Contract..never watch a lot of chinese dramas.
There's 7 passionate kiss in it..

nanana_120

Post by nanana_120 » May 19th, '06, 22:57

ISWAK kiss in the rain

:wub:

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » May 23rd, '06, 15:38

May i say that Devil Beside you has a great kissing scene. I hadnt really watched alot of C-dramas til now but since this is my first (and next i'll be watching ISWAK) i think it was great!! It was actually one of the first REAL kisses i have seen. Actually they kissed alot in this drama, i liked the way they did it. sooo awesome! ok now im off to watch ISWAK!

PS, i totally agree that in HYD that kiss was ruined becuz of the sun...GRR *shakes fist* BUT i still love that drama too.

chickenta

Post by chickenta » May 24th, '06, 06:34

did anyone watch Magic Ring (Ai Qing Mo Jie, I think)? there were some nice passionate kisses there... :P none of the usual "touch my mouth to yours" kissing, but actual kissing!

Must agree that Mars had some real kissing too 8)

msmandy

Post by msmandy » May 24th, '06, 06:41

I have to say ISWAK-kiss in the rain

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 24th, '06, 07:08

I love kissing and I consider myself a good judge.

therefore in all the dramas and all the kissing scenes in Korea and Japan that I have enjoyed....

The very best kisses were in the kitchen between Halu and Aki in 'Pride' ....I mean when he took her into his apartment and said no other girl had ever been invited. He was sitting on the high stool waiting for the coffee to perc. Very emotional but very satisfying scene.

this was the Takuya Kimura drama about a year ago. It was a perfect kiss.

Worth getting the DVD or d/l just for this scene.

Peggy

kstar

Post by kstar » May 24th, '06, 07:13

LOVE TO KILL!!!

Bi looks like a good kisser.. sadly i never found out that actress's name x_x but LOVE TO KILL!

ziazia

MArs N Devil Beside You

Post by ziazia » May 24th, '06, 07:41

OH My God...

mars kissing is GOOD..
but devIl Beside You Is the BEst kissing scene!! every kiss I good.. the show is greatt i LOVe Love the Drama!! :wub: :wub: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Sandiiochan

Post by Sandiiochan » May 26th, '06, 14:27

Peggy wrote:I love kissing and I consider myself a good judge.

therefore in all the dramas and all the kissing scenes in Korea and Japan that I have enjoyed....

The very best kisses were in the kitchen between Halu and Aki in 'Pride' ....I mean when he took her into his apartment and said no other girl had ever been invited. He was sitting on the high stool waiting for the coffee to perc. Very emotional but very satisfying scene.

this was the Takuya Kimura drama about a year ago. It was a perfect kiss.

Worth getting the DVD or d/l just for this scene.

Peggy
haha..agreed agreed...but if you want to see a bad example of a kissing scene...that is when yan yan and sun xiezhi kissed..in ge dou..haha..yan yan looked like she so didnt want to get kissed..but then again..that girl's just 17..18? but she looked so cute...they had to take at least 2 shots of that scene..cos yan yan ran off in the 1st NG shot...(i think the video is available in youtube...search for Mr. fighting NG clip 2..by jewelchan)haha..she looks so cute...yan yan rox..>.< :cheers: :cheers:

applejuice

Post by applejuice » May 28th, '06, 19:29

My Name is Kim Sam Soon- when he pulls her into the bathroom
ISWAK- kiss in the rain
Devil Beside You- a lot of them

flobo craze

Post by flobo craze » Sep 8th, '06, 09:25

sam n belle kiss in rome in triumph in the skies episode 2

eunsoo_28

Post by eunsoo_28 » Sep 8th, '06, 13:29

it started with a kiss second kiss.... hehe
the one where joe kissed ariel in the wall?
and stick his tongue afterwards! hahaha

ngocdung2111

Post by ngocdung2111 » Sep 8th, '06, 22:49

1. vicky zhao and alec su: princess 1 and 2 (the best one is when they roll down the hill) and the House of Joy

Louis Koo and Jessica: Step into the past. (the part when he say good bye to her but she didn't go)

Mike He and Arial in Love Contract

don't know what the name of the actor and actress but the movie call MARRIAGE WITH A FOOL. that the best kiss I ever saw in chineses movie. hahahhaha.

sandy_zing

Post by sandy_zing » Sep 11th, '06, 04:22

totally agreeeee A LOVE TO KILL :D i love that kiss at end of ep 9, so passion :wub:

i also like the classical kiss in ISWAK, the second kiss. Joe' face looks very funny after kiss :whistling:

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Sep 11th, '06, 04:41

omgg!! haha the HYD one was kinda dumb... a silouette against the sun.. nonetheless i still love jun, but if u watch the backstage or w/e of the scene, u can actually see them kissing

ok devil beside you had some intense kiss scenes (and they were great) :D :D and goong ep 23? yes ultimate hotness.. even i was feeling perverted watching that hahahahaha

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Sep 11th, '06, 05:07

and nobody mention my girl?

the kiss in the park ? heck it was so romantic and he actually hold her head and open mouth?

and in the lift? phewww

Sniffles_xp

Post by Sniffles_xp » Sep 11th, '06, 05:25

I'd have to say Goong, episode 23 was the best! they can Kisss! and i think i saw some tongue too losl...and other dramas...not so good...they're always trying to make it look read but its not, the actors are always so stiff, and i think in full house it would have been alot better if SHK&Rain actually kissed instead of just putting their lips together...that wasnt even a kiss but yea Goong episdoe 23 is the best kiss!

tresarai

Post by tresarai » Sep 15th, '06, 04:03

milleu87 wrote:and nobody mention my girl?

the kiss in the park ? heck it was so romantic and he actually hold her head and open mouth?

and in the lift? phewww
OHHH YES!!! totally! unbeatable! and the way he said, "saranghae.." Lee Dong Wook shii is a damn good kisser..

also, Goong. The kiss on the street! and as a treat, go check out some the actual filming of that scence. The two of them walked onto the street like a normal couple while the camera filmed from far far away. Then when they kissed, the people around them really stopped and stared!! hahaha.. but then again, they did kiss for SOOOOOO long... just to make sure they won't have to do it again i suppose..haha

qingtianwawa

Post by qingtianwawa » Sep 15th, '06, 15:31

I love the kissing scenes in devil beside you as they really do the french type of kissing. And also the kissing scenes in Goong episode 23, when Ck and shin is kissing on the street and in the palace.

JennyL

Post by JennyL » Sep 18th, '06, 20:40

in dby, when they fall off the bike in the middle of the road. then ah meng just GOES ON TOP OF HER.

i was surprised. :o

GrannyDiane

Post by GrannyDiane » Nov 27th, '07, 21:03

The scene in the subway in MARS did it for this old lady. Vic has such sexy lips. Well, actually, all of him is sexy, but that one scene did it for me. Wow! :wub:

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Dec 1st, '07, 01:55

Oh my god. There are so many good kissing scenes!
In DBY, the scene in the last episode. ;P so adorablee!!!! XD.
Mars definitely! <3 any kiss scene was good. ;D
DEFINITELY GOONG! i know it's been mentioned but gosh! that kiss in ep 23 was hot. haha.
It Started With a Kiss. the kissing in the rain scene at the end. was so good. <3

aigooo

Post by aigooo » Dec 1st, '07, 02:22

COFFEE PRINCE!

SEXY KISS!

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Dec 1st, '07, 02:26

I have to go with good old Meteor Garden,

where Jerry cleans up Barbie's injuries.

authurium

Post by authurium » Dec 1st, '07, 03:05

i like every kiss scene in the drama of "prince turns to frog"
well, i dunno the mandarin name of it...
act by 183 club...almost the kissing scene of shan jun hao and ye tian yu is lovely....
hmm, in japanese drama, as far as i've watch...i love the kissing scene of takuya kimura in "pride"
i don remember the name of the actress but in the drama she is aki...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Dec 1st, '07, 03:17

For me, DBY, MG & Mars :D

strawberrynkiwi

Post by strawberrynkiwi » Dec 1st, '07, 18:11

Peggy wrote: The very best kisses were in the kitchen between Halu and Aki in 'Pride' ....I mean when he took her into his apartment and said no other girl had ever been invited. He was sitting on the high stool waiting for the coffee to perc. Very emotional but very satisfying scene.
^^ yea Somehow I remember that scene really clearly. I think its because It was so natural, like could totally happen to anyone, but not drama-istic(?) like the rain or falling off motorcycle.. you know, actually realistic lol

For Taiwanese drama, I definitely loved the Jerry and Barbie's kiss from MG. It was cute.
Love Contract, like in the water with Mike. :wub:
I also love the ISWAK the rain, like after so much happened, and it was just all let out. Ariel did so awesome.

I have to disagree with DBY kissing scene, the kissing itself wasn't that great. It was how it happened that was great and cute.

and lastly, the ultimate kiss of all dramas, GOONG, good kissing, good mood, SUPER CLOSEUP. enough said.
and the bittersweet kiss from COFFEE PRINCE, I think it is as good as the Goong one, great acting and great kissing.