Save the Last Dance for Me (SBS, 2004/5)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
xjhoyx

Save the Last Dance for Me (SBS, 2004/5)

Post by xjhoyx » Feb 24th, '05, 14:43

seen the series yet?

BlackCherry13

Post by BlackCherry13 » Feb 24th, '05, 22:22

Yup. Gives you a very happy warm feeling. I plan to sub this drama to exercise my Korean.

Calisunshine

Post by Calisunshine » Feb 24th, '05, 23:36

BlackCherry13 wrote:Yup. Gives you a very happy warm feeling. I plan to sub this drama to exercise my Korean.
:D
:D
Wow,
What a good new. I didn't download any ep. yet, but i would love to watch it if there any E-subtitle available. Are you planing to do soft sub or hard sub? I'm just wondering ..
I look foward for your E-sub for this drama release

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Feb 25th, '05, 01:20

BlackCherry13 wrote:Yup. Gives you a very happy warm feeling. I plan to sub this drama to exercise my Korean.
Wow, it'll be great if you could do that. I've been wishing for subs since it started airing. Hope you'll make soft subs, since we have the raws from D-A already... :unsure:

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » Feb 25th, '05, 01:36

Jannah wrote:
Wow, it'll be great if you could do that. I've been wishing for subs since it started airing. Hope you'll make soft subs, since we have the raws from D-A already... :unsure:
Same here. I was waiting to see if anyone was going to sub this drama, since I downloaded all the raws. It'll be great if someone's planning to sub it. :D This drama seems good too. :lol

kisschansaps

Hi! I'm new here!

Post by kisschansaps » Feb 26th, '05, 02:43

Please! Please! Please! I love this series :wub:

BlackCherry13

Post by BlackCherry13 » Feb 26th, '05, 05:26

Well, like I said, I did it to help with Korean and I don't have an awful lot of experience with translation. We'll just see how it goes. :D

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: ....

Post by mangosteen » Feb 26th, '05, 07:39

BlackCherry13 wrote:Well, like I said, I did it to help with Korean and I don't have an awful lot of experience with translation. We'll just see how it goes. :D
Wow, what a good new. Thanks in advance, I wanna see this series with EL subs for so long. We wouldn't mind if the translation and subs aren't perfect. Hope to see your work soon. Hope you have a wonderful experience doing subs for this drama. :D

apples

Post by apples » Feb 26th, '05, 07:41

i think this is the drama that will be aired in the philippines with tagalog subs! arghh.. i watched a preview and it was horrible.. hahah. the dubbing.. i'd rather stick with the subtitle.

mallorn

Post by mallorn » Feb 26th, '05, 12:37

Yay! I've been wanting to see this subbed ever since I saw the preview of the dubbed version on local TV!

teng

Post by teng » Feb 26th, '05, 12:50

i think korean drama are now famous hir in phil.. i dont actually watch dem becoz its dub in tagalog... il rather wait for the subs :P

xjhoyx

Post by xjhoyx » Feb 26th, '05, 14:36

hope the subs would be soon. .. . . . .looking fwd to it... the tv series is really great but it would be even greater if the subs are available.

kisschansaps

Post by kisschansaps » Feb 26th, '05, 15:16

teng wrote:i think korean drama are now famous hir in phil.. i dont actually watch dem becoz its dub in tagalog... il rather wait for the subs :P
I believe so teng :) But you know, I don't find anything wrong with the dubbing in tagalog you know... coz it's the same thing anyway. :roll I'm not really a Kdrama fan at all, but after watching lovers in paris and this series...man! i suddenly became a die-hard fan. :D I like the story and the characters as well, esp. Eugene haaay... :wub:

kisschansaps

Post by kisschansaps » Feb 26th, '05, 15:21

BlackCherry13 wrote:Well, like I said, I did it to help with Korean and I don't have an awful lot of experience with translation. We'll just see how it goes. :D
Atleast someone is trying to come up with one right?:D Kudos to you BlackCherry13, you will make a lot of people happy (and that includes me...) :cry:

Nite9Lite

Post by Nite9Lite » Mar 1st, '05, 16:28

BlackCherry .... Ahhh, you would make us the happiest people if you're so kindly enough to help us sub the series!!! I have alway been wanting to see this, but neverunderstand a thing.

You don't actually have to do timing for the soft-sub. I can actually give you a hand with the project ... if you're willing to transcript the dialogues, and I will help you put it into subs with timing! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE OFFER ... i really look forward for your work!

Penoy

Post by Penoy » Mar 2nd, '05, 02:09

It is a good korean drama? Yep, it's being aired here in the Philippines but I was not able to watch the pilot episodes...One more thing is I don't want it in Tagalog because somehow it changes what the script is really trying to say.

teng

Post by teng » Mar 2nd, '05, 02:22

@kisschansaps

i dunno.. i feel weird wen watching kdrama when dub in tagalog hehe, :P not that i have a prob with it.. :lol maybe just that im use to watch kdrama in mandarin or korean dub.. 8)

:wub: btw eugene is hot :wub:

kisschansaps

Post by kisschansaps » Mar 3rd, '05, 03:05

teng wrote:@kisschansaps

i dunno.. i feel weird wen watching kdrama when dub in tagalog hehe, :P not that i have a prob with it.. :lol maybe just that im use to watch kdrama in mandarin or korean dub.. 8)

:wub: btw eugene is hot :wub:
haha :lol yes...i hope the subs would be available soon...i watch it everyday in ABS :mrgreen: haha

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Apr 13th, '05, 22:06

Why does this thread so dead? Nooooooooooooooooo, come in here, discuss and share your feelings for such a wonderful drama :wub: :wub: The best couple ever!!!!!!!

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Apr 13th, '05, 22:27

Pics and gifs to share.....

:bubblebeebite:

Post by :bubblebeebite: » Apr 18th, '05, 13:04

I LOVED IT TOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! OMG wasnt the bit where they reunited bloody sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANd she was so pretty at her engagement party ... n hes soooooooo schweeetttt !!!

and and the soundtrack rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Apr 18th, '05, 23:18

Kissing NG at episode 4-5?

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1S920 ... 6CS8FV93JA
credits: chette@soompi

:lol :lol :lol

cha

Post by cha » Apr 21st, '05, 09:53

Jaycee,

I have the subs of episodes 1-12 already, the ones you posted at the other thread. When will the rest of the subs be in...????? PLEASE!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Btw, how will I change the subs of the series? The one I ordered had such a lousy, as in lousy, english sub =0(

cianny
Location: Move to Blue Island used to live in Dreaming Forest ^o^

Post by cianny » May 26th, '05, 18:05

mangosteen,
Thank you so much for the pics and gifs.These are very good pics and gifs. I like them :wub:
Can you teach me how to make such a nice gifs :P or you can maybe post some more :D

po-e

Post by po-e » May 31st, '05, 07:14

Just finished watching this, and I have to say, Ji Sung-Eugene is one of the best pairing of casts that I've seen so far. They're so freaking cute, their chemistry absolutely sizzles :wub:

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Jun 9th, '05, 12:35

the male main lead, i've seen him somewhere before. what other drama's has he done?

Hudsonn

Post by Hudsonn » Jun 9th, '05, 12:38

scott12199 wrote:the male main lead, i've seen him somewhere before. what other drama's has he done?
All In

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Jun 9th, '05, 14:47

all in? which character?

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Jun 9th, '05, 14:48

i remember now. the evil son that took after his dad, hahahaha

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Jun 11th, '05, 10:18

damn im on episode 16... what eugene did i so want to kick her ass. leaving him will only hurt him more but lying about deceiving him is three times... if i was in his shoes i would jump off a building...

tokyo shounen

Post by tokyo shounen » Jun 13th, '05, 23:20

just finnished it.. oh my god, a new fav.. :cry:

knickstorm

Post by knickstorm » Jun 20th, '05, 00:53

i like it, but them separating a milion times just gets to be old. PLus her always leaving him doesnt make much sense. But i still loved it. Weird thing towards the end is when she gets her injury she doesn't recover throughout that whole year they separate again, and after they get together in the last ep, it shows her recovering.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jun 20th, '05, 01:19

She often left because she didnt want to hurt/become a hinder. And she recovered due to love :P

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jun 20th, '05, 02:08

knickstorm wrote:i like it, but them separating a milion times just gets to be old. PLus her always leaving him doesnt make much sense. But i still loved it. Weird thing towards the end is when she gets her injury she doesn't recover throughout that whole year they separate again, and after they get together in the last ep, it shows her recovering.
If you have a serious injury, it takes years of physiotherapy to recover, or you might never recover at all. So what was shown as her progress to recovery was quite realistic.

Jett

Post by Jett » Jun 22nd, '05, 01:45

I so love the movie it is so nice. I can watch it over and over. Well i was j/w if anyone can post the OST for me thx so much.

garfieldcat

Post by garfieldcat » Jun 24th, '05, 03:26

i love this ost so much
anyone know where can i find the piano sheet for this?
thaks

little_mermaid

Some question about the movie Save the last dance for me !!!

Post by little_mermaid » Jun 30th, '05, 01:15

Hey you all !!!
Has any of you watched the Last Dance Is For Me that starred Eugene ???
I'm curreently watching it !! :-) It wasn't too good at the beginning but it 's getting more interesting afterwards !!! :clap: :whistling:
I wonder if it has a happy ending ??? I'm downloading the final episode but it keeps getting stucked !!! :unsure: :unsure: :glare:
And I'm extremely curious about the ending !!
It 'd totally disappoints me if it is another sad ended drama !!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
But the movie has a lot of details in common with Winter Sonata !!! Still , it 's interesting !! :D And I still don't know why it is called Save the last dance for me Please reply me if you know the ending !!
Thanks a lot :wub: :clap:
Last edited by little_mermaid on Jun 30th, '05, 14:26, edited 2 times in total.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jun 30th, '05, 01:22

i thought the first episode was one of the strongest first episodes ever ^^

Hm, and watching a whole series, 15 hours - and you want to know how it ends in a sentence? ... try download it again!

i dont think i will tell you the ending, but i guess someone else will :|

bakajanai

Post by bakajanai » Jun 30th, '05, 01:30

i loved the series, a keeper for me. as for the ending spoiler:
it is not too sad as in one of "those" type of endings but you may be like wtf...but in the end, it works well for the series...way better than many other endings
yes, good stuffs and eugene is in there!!!

little_mermaid

Post by little_mermaid » Jun 30th, '05, 02:54

bakajanai wrote:i loved the series, a keeper for me. as for the ending spoiler:
it is not too sad as in one of "those" type of endings but you may be like wtf...but in the end, it works well for the series...way better than many other endings
yes, good stuffs and eugene is in there!!!
What do you mean !!
And what is spoiler !??? Can someone please explain !!!
Thanks a lot

xueqing

To Little Meraid

Post by xueqing » Jun 30th, '05, 03:24

Hi,

I have finished watching "Save The Last Dance For Me".It's really a very heartwarming drama and the soundtrack is very good. The ending of the show is good and touching, although 'Yan Zhu' got involved in an accident and become cripple.

You will be happy with the ending, dun worry :) Nice drama to watch indeed.

Xueqing

bakajanai

Post by bakajanai » Jun 30th, '05, 17:43

What do you mean !!
And what is spoiler !??? Can someone please explain !!!
Thanks a lot
I'm sorry, its too good a series to actually give u straight up spoiler..just watch it, you won't be dissapointed!

julietrevolution123

LOVE for save the last dance for me...

Post by julietrevolution123 » Jul 1st, '05, 19:57

I still can't believe Save The Last Dance For Me was so good! After watching it last night once I couldn't stop myself from starting all over again!!
The casts in this story were just superb!!

Eugene, despite the fact that she wears not-so-in clothings, her role was so sweet and heart-warming.
Ji Sung... what can I say about this guy?? Oh I know, he's HOT!!! He has the cutest face EVER!! too bad we won't see him for another 2 years cause he's doing military services..

anyway
I would like to ask someone something..
does anyone know what Eugene's official website is?
&
Who is Edward Chun(the person that sang the theme song for the drama)=]??

Last but not least,
express your love for SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME!!~~
ahHhhHh
I WANNA HAVE A DACE W/ JI SUNG!! doesn't have to be the last dance.. just ONE dance..

Ji sung.. lovee><...

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Jul 6th, '05, 20:35

I have to admit this is one of the better korean drama out there. it's not very draggy, and no stupid jealousy stuff...Eugene character has been very honorable, so far she only love one guy. unlike most korean drama, the lead female actor just can't choose between 2 guys.

the only thing i didn't like about this show is how the Hyun Woo lost his memory twice, that's a very weak story and plot and very stupid. People don't lose their memory after getting hit by a car, that's just stupid.

This show is a ripoff of winter Sonate, but than again most korean dramas is a ripoff of each other.

tronvo

Post by tronvo » Jul 23rd, '05, 05:48

I'm loving this drama and i'm dloading the 5 last episodes. It's so touching and all the actors/actress act really well. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Loving Ji Sung and Eugene right now...

monalisa

Piano sheet for "last dance is with me" OST

Post by monalisa » Jul 29th, '05, 01:52

I'd like to buy piano sheets for Last dancw is with me OST. Does any one know where i can buy it? and who is Edward Chun, sing the theme song. Thanks.

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » Aug 11th, '05, 00:06

man this series is really great......from begining till endit touched me in every way.i cried through one of da episodes i swear i hope everybody watch this series................. ......oh and Ji SUng is hot here :wub: ...and eugene is really pretty here.... :D ....

kimmie_ai_ni4

Re: Piano sheet for "last dance is with me" OST

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » Aug 11th, '05, 00:13

monalisa wrote:I'd like to buy piano sheets for Last dancw is with me OST. Does any one know where i can buy it? and who is Edward Chun, sing the theme song. Thanks.
i dnt know wer to get da piano sheets.... but u can buy da OST or da whole thing at yesasia.com .... and this is edward chun

u can find information of edward chun here.......
http://www.48chicagoblues.com/Edward%20 ... etails.htm

hope dat helps :D

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Aug 12th, '05, 04:59

^
That's Edward Chun?
Wow! He's a guitar freak :lol
Thanks for the info kimmie, I've been looking for his profile for a long time now

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Aug 12th, '05, 13:55

:lol I seriously doubt that that 's Edward Chun, since the EC above plays jazz blues and is supposed to be a maestro and soloist whereas the EC in Save the Last Dance is a different kind of guitarist, and is a vocalist on top of that. The EC of that page, is HK Chinese and is in his 40s, while the page doesn't mention his relation to K drama at all. Finally, I thought that Edward Chun is a Korean American, probably in his 20s, considering the last track on the OST where he sings "Give My Love" in Korean and speaks a little bit in Korean too...

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Aug 12th, '05, 16:42

:lol ...if I say "your analysis lifted my hopes up" would I be discriminating? ha ha ha :sweat:
I myself can't picture "that Edward Chun" rapping 25 million :crazy:

I thought he's a soloist/vocalist, could be a guitar player or probably has a back-up band...definitely grew up in the states...other than that, my one and only insight of him when he's not singing was his phrase on the last track : choesonghamnida????tempo???? (with an american accent) even that sounded oh-so-lovely

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Aug 13th, '05, 01:09

I checked it out and Edward Chun (actually it's "Jun" or "Jeon") is a Korean guy born in America (don't know when), currently living in Korea, fluent in Korean too. The song titled "Everything (Andrew's Song)" is a song he wrote with his friends when his youngest brother Andrew graduated from highschool. It's about Edward's friends, Andrew, and the fact that he and everyone else were splitting apart, going seperate ways. That's the extent of my knowledge of him. :-)

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Aug 22nd, '05, 19:32

Hi everyone! Can anyone tell me where I can download 700 mb version of this series using Clubbox.. (w/no password...)... Thanks!!! (i really want to watch this series so bad!!!) :D

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Oct 29th, '05, 11:32

at first, I thought i won^t like it because it^s about having these amnesias again which been used a lot of times already in soaps and dramas. I^m juz so tired about those kind of stories. and also the girl seems to be irritating at first becoz she seems to bully and inconsiderate at Ji Sung. but then i thought, i^ve already started watching it so i might as well have to finish it. then as i continued watching it, that^s where the goodparts keep coming in... up until to the end. so i guess buying this series isnt really bad at all. It juz proves once again that Korean chinovelas are really interesting.

What touches meh is Ji Sung Loving her thwice despite of hs amnesia, Love juz keeps him leading back to her. and of course about finding her in every possible Hospitals she might be in too. Why do female leads always sacrifice all the tym? like Love Letter?

I like Eugene because she^s really preety. I don^t Like Ji Sung at first becoz his face is too mascular for me. but then when he become a General Manager, hah! It did really fit him alright!

s0caligirl

HEEYYY!!!

Post by s0caligirl » Oct 31st, '05, 20:50

i'ven been wanting to see this one tooo!! i even starting watching it and is stuck at eps 6!!!!!!!!!!!!! but damn it!!! no one is seeding rite now!!!! soo im stuck at 58% ughh someone please help..... please do not tell me to go to the forum thing because i've tried and its not working!!!! thanks! =)

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Feb 25th, '06, 05:55

just finished watching this drama ^^ i really liked it, highly recommended

mystic818

Post by mystic818 » Feb 27th, '06, 21:12

I really like this series!! :D I only watched half of it from my local tv channel, which broadcasted it in mandarin. I only understood about 70% of what they were saying, so I can't wait to watch it with english subs! I'm still waiting for three more episodes to download.
Ji Sung is so hot :wub: He looks so much cuter in this series than in All-In. He looked so much more pale in All-in that I didn't even know it was the same actor!

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 26th, '06, 07:05

this is one of the best drama i've ever watched..this is the best!...i love the chemistry of junjin and kim ate hee..as si yun and moo young...i heard from my sister that they've been together but for a very short period of time..according to her they have this special feelongs for each other but they just put an end on it for some personal reasons...kindly reply to those who knows a lot about the 2...

fiza_jh

clubbox????

Post by fiza_jh » Apr 4th, '06, 23:28

anyone knows any clubbox avaialable foz this series.....???
:scratch: :salut:

LdyKlutzy

Post by LdyKlutzy » Apr 4th, '06, 23:32

I think if you go to the Series subtitles it has 3 clubboxes that have this series. I'm using one, but I can't remember off the top of my head. It was something like kdwluvers or something

KoreanMania

Re: clubbox????

Post by KoreanMania » Apr 4th, '06, 23:38

This series is definitely one of the best K-drama around :wub: If not for a couple of my friends who strongly strongly recommended this series, I don't think I would ever watch it, and that would be a big big loss... hehehe So to anyone who haven't watch this drama or might be thinking abt watching it, you have to watch this one! Typical K-storyline, but the casts and the chemistry and all just make up for everything else! :wub:
fiza_jh wrote:anyone knows any clubbox avaialable foz this series.....???
:scratch: :salut:
http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz (350mb version) :-)

nhoc_nghien_fim_han

Post by nhoc_nghien_fim_han » Apr 5th, '06, 02:43

this film seem excite , i finding to wacth , i like yoo jin

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Apr 7th, '06, 00:03

I have to say one thing after watching the first 5 episodes.
This is really hillarious in part what they sneak in.

I read somewhere
Being smart is knowing tomato is a fruit,
Wisdom is, not to put it in a fruit salad.
I would say the same should go for cakes.
(hope this is not to much of a spoiler, but it's a hillarious side note)

Thanks a million to the seeders

And I must say, in spite of what I heard of Eugenes actin abilities, I am happily surprised.
To bad there is no more SES

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » Apr 8th, '06, 05:59

I got this series and thought that Eugenes acting wasnt bad at all actually real good. This series was a tear jerker. I enjoyed the whole series and will eventually watch it again. I personally thought Eugene was real cute. And her acting drew me in.

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Apr 9th, '06, 23:55

Having now completed the whole 20 episodes, I must say I was greatly surprised with everything up until episode 19 1/2

The second half of the last episode...

(not really a spoiler but darn close so dont read unless you have seen it to the very last minute)
confirmed what I felt about Kdrama since before and why I really cant handle more than one of them a year.

It's MORBID in my mind that they have to make it end so melodramatic.

Although the ending is very good and the positive side of it comes out in the last, really last scene, there still has to be that absurdly apparent Korean style to the whole show leaving nothing but a sad and bad after taste that tells you "nothing in life is ever perfect so why should we lead you to believe it maybe could be in fiction".

You are always shown the worst side of people, and the outcome of every show has to be that if no one dies, at least many peopl eget hurt emotionally or physically.

Dang I dont like dramas like this and I made a note to self the last time around seeing another love story including the typical threesome story line, I promised my self not to get to attached to a kdrama again. Still I am but human and got caught up in the story line again.

Even though it ended all good, why, oh why do they have o through you out like a garbage bag like that.

I doubt strongly any kdrama will ever be my top most favorite drama, especially compared to JDorama. At least, the extreme reality show of pain and suffering I dont need to watch TV to get enough of. All I have to do is stick my head out the window and hopefully not get mugged while doing so.
Still a big plus, Eugene shows potential. That is very good indeed.

LdyKlutzy

Post by LdyKlutzy » Apr 12th, '06, 01:10

It's ok techie, it's what Kdramas mostly have in 'em. I used to hate Kdramas soo much because they're always so sad, but you know the happy endings aren't that bad. Maybe if you're used to it, then you'll become a Kdrama addict. Anyways, I thought this drama was very good. When I really want to watch this series from D-Addicts, they never have seeders, but when I look around in clubboxes for this drama they have it. By the time I'm done downloading half of the drama from clubbox they have seeders D=. Eugene grew onto me, she acted great and she's pretty good at crying. Awesome drama.

s0caligirl

*sighhhhhhhhhh*

Post by s0caligirl » Apr 13th, '06, 01:58

:wub: :cry: happy tears happy tears :cry:

gosh its dramas like this that makes you wanna go grab ur bf and say...see!!! be like that!!! heheh LOL

but yes yes after months and side track with other dramas...i finally got down to this one!!! its definitely a keeper!!! :wub: .. :glare: toward the middle u just want to smack all the bad people and even the good ones too (all that hiding and one year thing got annoying hehehe) and for them to stop going around and around but...gotta prove how strong love is though right!?!! :roll :lol but the ending makes up for it!!!

im sooooooo :D :-) :w00t: that she gets to walk again!!! that little preview or post view of her walking was toooooooooo SWEET AND CUTE double :wub: !!!! unlike others...cough cough winter sonata!! that was a good drama too but the ending was too fast...bitterswseet and HUH!? he's BLIN D!?!!! ! :crazy: i was soo mad!! true love conquers all no matter any circumstances but hey...its a movie..make it a happy one... hehehe :mrgreen:

good ending...good ending though.... i thought i was going to be like winter sonata!!! but im glad it was like this
Last edited by s0caligirl on Apr 14th, '06, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.

LdyKlutzy

Re: *sighhhhhhhhhh*

Post by LdyKlutzy » Apr 13th, '06, 19:59

s0caligirl wrote: gosh its dramas like this that makes you wanna go grab ur bf and say...see!!! be like that!!! heheh LOL
I almost fell off of my chair reading you post that. Yea, I thought the 1 year later stuff was anooying. The ending makes up for it though =D

tottee

Post by tottee » Apr 14th, '06, 13:46

i already fell in love with Eun-Soo ssi.. ^ ^.

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173
Location: Issyk-KuL&#1050;&#1099;&#1088;&#1075;&#1099;&#1079;&#1089;&#1090;&am

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 14th, '06, 20:18

I love this drama & the song too.... :lol i think ji seong & eugene is so cute together in this drama :whistling: i buy the dvd & still keep watching this drama so many times :w000t: This drama is one of my favorite korean drama.... :dance: :D :lol :cheers:
Attachments
stldfm`.jpg
stldfm`.jpg (24.76 KiB) Viewed 4712 times

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 27th, '06, 15:00

Does anyone who know any clubbox version of Save the last dance? I have some trouble downloading this one through bittorrent, I wonder why I receive only 3kBs when other series I have 10-22kBs.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you before hand.

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Apr 27th, '06, 15:58

Jeremiah wrote:Does anyone who know any clubbox version of Save the last dance? I have some trouble downloading this one through bittorrent, I wonder why I receive only 3kBs when other series I have 10-22kBs.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you before hand.
If you need the 350MB version, you can go to either Clubboxes to get them :-)

http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123
http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 27th, '06, 17:29

Thanks KoreanMania for providing the links. I actually want both 350mb & 700mb version :) If you find a clubbox holding the 700mb, please let me know. Thanks before hand.

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Apr 27th, '06, 23:23

Jeremiah wrote:Thanks KoreanMania for providing the links. I actually want both 350mb & 700mb version :) If you find a clubbox holding the 700mb, please let me know. Thanks before hand.
You're very welcome :-) Here's the link for the 700MB version - http://clubbox.co.kr/touya . Enjoy! :lol

iostream

Post by iostream » May 1st, '06, 02:42

Best drama coming from Yoo Jin :wub: ! Stay away from "Wonderful Life". Why oh why would she do that drama :argue: .