[Discussion] Attention Please

Post by snooopy06 » Apr 19th, '06, 05:47

Hi everone
anyone seen this drama
it looks interested
if any one have seen it I would like to ask you is it subbed

info07

Post by info07 » Apr 19th, '06, 08:31

this drama just started here last night and i was able to watched the first episode :lol

the start-off is interesting... and its funny too... i think ueto aya will deliver her role here good...

i dont know when the sub will be out though...

ATTENTION PLEASE HP!

:salut: :salut: :salut:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Re: Attention please

Post by mizune » Apr 19th, '06, 14:10

snooopy06 wrote: if any one have seen it I would like to ask you is it subbed
Nothing is ever subbed on the day it is released. How long before (or if) it is ever subtitled is variable.

Moving to the JDrama Discussion forum...

mcg

Post by mcg » Apr 19th, '06, 14:35

kioku's fansub's gonna sub this one, just be patient and we all get to watch it!

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 19th, '06, 15:49

I don't know why, but I like seeing Ueto Aya in jeans and the whole punk look..She is too cute that I don't know what to say..lol..After watchi ep1, gotta say few plot holes were to be expected..The whole gettin into the academy thing, but this is her dorama,so she gotta make it..lol..Maya Miki definitely does a great job as the instructor.Well from watchin her in other doramas, the aura of her character is almost the same.All calm,collected and independent strong woman..

Ok, a big fan of Good luck!! with Kimura Takuya, but couldn't get past the whole Nishikido Ryou.It's almost like deja vu whenever I see him in that hanger with the planes..Brought back memories of shibasaki kou when she was the mechanic on good luck!!..Well you know how it's gonna turn out to be anyway.Stewardess and mechanic once again (well last time was pilot, but it doesn't matter..same thing to me..pilot,stewardess).. :cussing: Well I don't want it to be another Good luck!!, but I am guessin it will have it's some similarities.After ep1, seemed to me that Attention Pleases gonna be more younger audience targeted (duh! Ueto Aya) than the older Good luck, which was more serious in it's story line, i guess meant for a more mature crowd.Well since it had Kimura Takuya, didn't really matter since everynone watched it..hehe..Well I know Attention please, will have its serious moments as the series progresses, so I look forward to that (Ueto Aya crying at the bridge, soo sad soo sad..lol..hehe..but too cute) :wub:

The series looks like it's gonna be hell of a lot enjoyable as the season goes..Cannot wait to see more aya in stewardess uniform..hehe :lol :D Now cannot wait for ep2..

Ueto Aya :wub: :wub:

robetella

Post by robetella » Apr 19th, '06, 16:31

Can't wait for Kioku subs to be out... Anticipating!!! =D

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Apr 19th, '06, 16:48

i only fast forwarded a few scenes as im in the midst of studying for exams...
but i muz say it's gd, im alrdy liking it!
definitely targeting a younger audience. (i love ueto aya and her punk look too)
speaking frm a guy's view, i tot nishikido ryo looks gd too...
oh n i tot the 1st scene of aya singin and hanging out with the guys looks like
a scene frm 'NANA', except that mika sings much better.

baoi

Post by baoi » Apr 20th, '06, 02:27

I am actually watching it right now..
I heard that someone is gonna sub this series..
well, i think her/his name is Dancestar24??
somthing like that.. she's/He's really fast with
the subs too.. can't wait to watch with the subs!
i wish my japanese was only better.. so i wouldn't
have to rely on others for subs...

Aniways.. so far it's really good.. Aya is really kute!

[edit]

Hehe.. finished it.. It's really good so far..

I love it when she was trying to say "Plaese Enjoy the Flight"
but she said "Please enjoy the Fright" instead.. haha.. that was so funny!!

I knew it that that guy had a gf.. it's just so typical!

aniways.. Ryo was so kute in there.. He played the part really well!
that's my Nishikido!! haha...

Yoko, aka Aya was really pretty.. her acting is really good..
I am not a big fan of her's [yet] But i like her acting so far..
her english is alright.. not the best, but not the worst too!!

Aya's friends at the beginning seems to LOOOOOVE Flight attendants!!
haha... they were like "HAI!" with the biggest smiles! hehe.. that's funny..

I wonder how the nishikido's and aya's character's relationship
will turn out....

info07

Post by info07 » Apr 20th, '06, 04:16

baoi wrote:I am actually watching it right now..
I heard that someone is gonna sub this series..
well, i think her/his name is Dancestar24??
somthing like that.. she's/He's really fast with
the subs too.. can't wait to watch with the subs!
i wish my japanese was only better.. so i wouldn't
have to rely on others for subs...

Aniways.. so far it's really good.. Aya is really kute!

[edit]

Hehe.. finished it.. It's really good so far..

I love it when she was trying to say "Plaese Enjoy the Flight"
but she said "Please enjoy the Fright" instead.. haha.. that was so funny!!

I knew it that that guy had a gf.. it's just so typical!

aniways.. Ryo was so kute in there.. He played the part really well!
that's my Nishikido!! haha...

Yoko, aka Aya was really pretty.. her acting is really good..
I am not a big fan of her's [yet] But i like her acting so far..
her english is alright.. not the best, but not the worst too!!

Aya's friends at the beginning seems to LOOOOOVE Flight attendants!!
haha... they were like "HAI!" with the biggest smiles! hehe.. that's funny..

I wonder how the nishikido's and aya's character's relationship
will turn out....
from what i read from their site... seems like that the assistant of the pilot(dont know his name) will goin to have a crush on yoko(aya)... and aya's friend(aibu saki) will goin to have a crush on ryou... :wub: hehe.. i remember Ganbatte Ikimasshoi, where saki also had a crush on ryou...
we have to watch out for this one... :D

TG3

Post by TG3 » Apr 20th, '06, 06:39

Yeah, I guess I wasn't the only one who thought this episode borrowed HEAVILY from NANA (manga and movie). Regardless, Aya Ueto does indeed have the screen presence to carry a series. She's both funny and cute in this one. I already love it!

info07

Post by info07 » Apr 20th, '06, 07:24

"Attention Please" is based from 1970 hit drama.. they have made changes on some plot, settings, and story but the titile and the characters are the same..

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Apr 20th, '06, 10:48

oh sorry
I didn't know it is new drama
looked forward to the subbed version

myke

Post by myke » Apr 20th, '06, 10:54

blackstarjr wrote:I don't know why, but I like seeing Ueto Aya in jeans and the whole punk look..She is too cute that I don't know what to say..lol..After watchi ep1, gotta say few plot holes were to be expected..The whole gettin into the academy thing, but this is her dorama,so she gotta make it..lol..Maya Miki definitely does a great job as the instructor.Well from watchin her in other doramas, the aura of her character is almost the same.All calm,collected and independent strong woman..

Ok, a big fan of Good luck!! with Kimura Takuya, but couldn't get past the whole Nishikido Ryou.It's almost like deja vu whenever I see him in that hanger with the planes..Brought back memories of shibasaki kou when she was the mechanic on good luck!!..Well you know how it's gonna turn out to be anyway.Stewardess and mechanic once again (well last time was pilot, but it doesn't matter..same thing to me..pilot,stewardess).. :cussing: Well I don't want it to be another Good luck!!, but I am guessin it will have it's some similarities.After ep1, seemed to me that Attention Pleases gonna be more younger audience targeted (duh! Ueto Aya) than the older Good luck, which was more serious in it's story line, i guess meant for a more mature crowd.Well since it had Kimura Takuya, didn't really matter since everynone watched it..hehe..Well I know Attention please, will have its serious moments as the series progresses, so I look forward to that (Ueto Aya crying at the bridge, soo sad soo sad..lol..hehe..but too cute) :wub:

The series looks like it's gonna be hell of a lot enjoyable as the season goes..Cannot wait to see more aya in stewardess uniform..hehe :lol :D Now cannot wait for ep2..

Really??? it same as GOOD LUCK...that interesting....but it must targeting the younger audience to watch.....
i did't know it may be same as GOOD LUCK.but if the drama used similiar as GOOD LUCK, so it must be very interesting....

Ueto Aya kawaiii!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
i have waited so see Ueto Aya come back...after i watch Attack No1.

Gambatte Ueto Aya!!!!!! :cheers:

saffy

Post by saffy » Apr 20th, '06, 11:21

Yoz!!

I just wanted to mention that Kioku Fansubs will be releasing this fansub on jpopsuki tracker. Before anyone starts throwing rocks at us >_<;;, let me just say that we have our reasons (which have been explained many times before). But the jist of it is, we simply like uploading to both da and jpopsuki and therefore split our releases between them. So if you would like to be updated as to when the releases are made, please check our website *points to links on the left*

*chuu*
ryou = love

cs_omigosh

Post by cs_omigosh » Apr 20th, '06, 15:41

Chinese subbed version is out here: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/johnnyjr/d1lb7

=)

If the link doesnt work it's cos the file is still uploading

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 20th, '06, 21:20

info07 wrote:"Attention Please" is based from 1970 hit drama.. they have made changes on some plot, settings, and story but the titile and the characters are the same..

Wow..that's news to me..Did some searching but couldn't find any info on the 70's show..Hmm..if they indeed are similar then I guess what I said earlier about it being similar to Good Luck!! was a bit off..Well to me it looked simiar since I never saw the 70's ones (beyond the era of my birth by a decade and a half)..Well don't really care as long as I get my Aya goodness..hehe :thumleft:

info07

Post by info07 » Apr 21st, '06, 14:15

blackstarjr wrote:
info07 wrote:"Attention Please" is based from 1970 hit drama.. they have made changes on some plot, settings, and story but the titile and the characters are the same..

Wow..that's news to me..Did some searching but couldn't find any info on the 70's show..Hmm..if they indeed are similar then I guess what I said earlier about it being similar to Good Luck!! was a bit off..Well to me it looked simiar since I never saw the 70's ones (beyond the era of my birth by a decade and a half)..Well don't really care as long as I get my Aya goodness..hehe :thumleft:
hehe... i just got that from their website... im not familiar with it either... hahaha...

hope it'll be a good one! :dance: :dance:

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 25th, '06, 13:34

attention please ep-1 with hardsub are out..!!!!!!!!!
released by kioku fansub :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
[kioku ] attention please @jpopsuki

info07

Post by info07 » Apr 25th, '06, 14:02

WARNING! some spoiler! Read at your own risk! :w000t:
yoko got troubled when she tried on one of the stewardess' uniform... it was really funny! you guys have to watch it!
:lol

:salut: :salut: :salut:[/spoiler]

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 25th, '06, 22:29

lol..ep2 was sooo funny..well I thought ep1 was much more funny, but ep2 had it's moments.. :lol :lol Aya was looked even even more funny with the uniform on and walking around the terminal..hehe..Well the wait for next weeks ep begins..aaaah..such a long wait..hehe

sidenote:Currently listening to Misato Aki's Shoujo Meiro de Tsukamaete on a loop..I like the song..hehe :lol

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 26th, '06, 00:42

blackstarjr wrote:I don't know why, but I like seeing Ueto Aya in jeans and the whole punk look..She is too cute that I don't know what to say..lol..After watchi ep1, gotta say few plot holes were to be expected..The whole gettin into the academy thing, but this is her dorama,so she gotta make it..lol..Maya Miki definitely does a great job as the instructor.Well from watchin her in other doramas, the aura of her character is almost the same.All calm,collected and independent strong woman..

regarding about the whole jean issue. if you noticed in other drama. even in Tokyo Friends, Ai was wearing jeans and stuff. Looking boyish and etc... is this some kind of popular style? iono... but personally i think the whole japanese innocent look might migrate to someth else. :whistling: :whistling:

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 26th, '06, 08:19

i jusr watch the 1st episode of attention please with sub (thanks to kioku)..!!! :thumright: :thumright:
really funny, cannot wait to watch ep-2 lol hahaha.... :lol :lol :lol

airskape

Post by airskape » Apr 26th, '06, 15:53

just watched ep 1~ quite a nice relaxing drama to watch
i guess you could say its a comedy..some funny bits here and there
ill continue to watch it :D
aya is so cute in this
lol @ the ending of ep 1 - you can see a bit of her panties! :D

pao113
Philippines

Post by pao113 » Apr 28th, '06, 19:26

There is a wrong spelling in episode 1 just wanted to tell you

saffy

Post by saffy » Apr 28th, '06, 19:43

pao113 wrote:There is a wrong spelling in episode 1 just wanted to tell you
Ano... not to be rude... but when pointing out a mistake could you please point out exactly what the mistake was and at what time... otherwise what's the point in pointing out the mistake? You get what I mean?

Because no ones going to site through the episode again trying to find out what mistake it was. Also, I woud need to know if it was an actual mistake, or simply an American/British English difference in spelling.

fyi Kioku uses British spelling.

Please don't take it the wrong way, but I hope you understand my point.

Crazy Penguin

Post by Crazy Penguin » Apr 29th, '06, 04:53

Ok... "Please enjoy the fright" was just... I nearly fell of my chair laughing.

pao113
Philippines

mistake

Post by pao113 » Apr 29th, '06, 11:41

well the mistake is when Ueto aya was talking to guy were she was to transferred the downpayment. The wrong spelling there was instead of amount the word was amoutn. I'm not rude or anything just wanting to help you with the sub. And i'm not offended by your reply. Thank you and sorry if it cost any misunderstanding in your part if there was any.

doink-chan
United States of America

Post by doink-chan » Apr 29th, '06, 21:19

Crazy Penguin wrote:Ok... "Please enjoy the fright" was just... I nearly fell of my chair laughing.
I liked the "Please enjoy the fright" part too... :D doinkies is just a real sucker for Engrish...

doinkies is also really enjoying this drama so far, though it kind of jumps from place to place.
Poor Youko, making a big doink out of herself...XD I suppose she'll adjust more to the flight attendant lifestyle as the series goes on though.

Crazy Penguin

Post by Crazy Penguin » Apr 30th, '06, 04:05

I also like how those two groups have already formed. Youko and her two comrades, and those other three girls, who -even without subtitles- come along as pretty stuck up. I don't think Youko will ever really be like the standard flight attendant, that would be boring, really.

Here's a hint on how to behave in a hangar: under NO circumstance, ever, pull the external power supply on a craft that's in for inspection :P I guess the chief engineer of the hangar wanted to keelhaul Youko after that little "incident" lol

info07

Post by info07 » May 2nd, '06, 05:35

EXCITED for tonyt's epi!!! :dance: :dance:

i think, me and friend already got addicted w/ this drama!!!

nice potrayal by ueto aya!!!!!!

yatta! yatta! yatta! :clap:

debstuh

Post by debstuh » May 2nd, '06, 05:39

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 08:10, edited 1 time in total.

info07

Post by info07 » May 2nd, '06, 06:24

just saw the trailer...
it seems theyre goin to have an emergency drill...
and aya and two others will be locked in elevator...
:O

Crazy Penguin

Post by Crazy Penguin » May 3rd, '06, 16:40

Episode 3 was great.

I still love how JAL allowed them to film IN their hangars and simulators. That's great, really great.

And... in episode 1, when that captain, the pilot-trainee and a few attendents walk through the JAL office building... that one model... looks like... a 7E7 Dreamliner!!!

Also, at the end of episode 3 I caught a glimpse of the interior of an aircraft. It looked extremely advanced. Could it be... a Dreamliner preview?

JAL has ordered 7E7s already, just like ANA...

Yeah, I'm nuts when it comes to aircraft...

ilikedramas

Post by ilikedramas » May 5th, '06, 21:07

I dont understand so much Japanese,
Thanks to Kioku who is subbing.
Im downloading episode 2 now, subbed by Kioku..

Cant wait to see it :D

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » May 5th, '06, 21:12

I can't decide if I like this drama, or if I'm even going to continue to watch it.

I've seen the first episode, and I've got the second, but, it feels like this is Legally Blonde backwards...as in a girl who was pretty self-sufficient, and empowered becomes every feminists nightmare...

Is my take on it completely off? Does it change at all by the second episode?

doink-chan
United States of America

Post by doink-chan » May 6th, '06, 03:53

Well, at the end of the second episode, although Youko is wearing the suit that Yuki gave her, she is still wearing that punky shirt with the skull and crossbones under it. doinkies took that as a sign that, though Youko may act prim and proper in the future as that is what is expected of flight attendants, she still wants to keep some of that tomboyish spirit in her still. I don't think Youko is the kind of character that wants to become totally girly-girl, IMO.

Crazy Penguin

Post by Crazy Penguin » May 6th, '06, 05:12

doink-chan wrote:
Well, at the end of the second episode, although Youko is wearing the suit that Yuki gave her, she is still wearing that punky shirt with the skull and crossbones under it. doinkies took that as a sign that, though Youko may act prim and proper in the future as that is what is expected of flight attendants, she still wants to keep some of that tomboyish spirit in her still. I don't think Youko is the kind of character that wants to become totally girly-girl, IMO.
I agree.
Frankly, I'm sure that Youko will adapt to her role as flight attendant in the future and, at least at work, will act some more prim and proper, as doinkies put it. Though, even there I don't think she'll be the role model of the nice and clean flight attendant. Additionally I don't see that happen in her private life. No, sorry lol. that just wouldn't fit to the character they've established in the first 3 episodes so far.

info07

Post by info07 » May 9th, '06, 13:28

i love tonyt's epi (4).... :thumleft: :wub:

WARNING!!! MAJOR SPOILER!! for those who only love spoiler! :scratchchin:
a reporter wanted to make a documentary about how flight attendants are trained, and of course yoko's class got picked. the reporter found yoko interesting and asked her to do the reporting but with a motive. yoko, gladly do the task, did her "mizaki-style" thing, but later realized that the reporter was just making fun of them, their being a stewardess. she confronted him and almost slap him, but their instructor stopped her. but she's almost glad to what yoko did.
yoko learned that shouta was a former pilot student but wouldnt tell her the reason why he became a mechanical engineer(the reason didnt reveal in this epi). they later make an act, where yoko is the stewardess and shouta is the pilot (i love this part, it so sweet...)
the ending ends with the part where they were waiting for the docu. segment but was change to a different segment

saoji

Post by saoji » May 9th, '06, 18:34

Ohohoh thanks for the spoil ! :w00t:

Want to see it !

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » May 10th, '06, 16:26

I like the pace of the drama. The seriousness of the drama is still there along with the humor in it. Shouta's character is played quite well by Ryo <----didn't have much expectation since I never saw him act before.

I look forward to more trouble caused by Aya and more laughs to come with it.
Also hoping to see more from Yayoi and Sekiyama. I think they deserve more screen time.

Twilight Ronin

Post by Twilight Ronin » May 27th, '06, 10:34

Last episode gave me... the creeps. Really. Ok, it was funny and all, but... oivech... The first aid training made me cringe, really.
Agreed, stealing the dummy and losing its arm was kind of funny, But... OIVECH! If they perform CPR, at least have someone instruct them properly before they try it. Ok, it was just a dummy, but heck, if they'd do this on a real patient, he wouldn't survive.

You don't spread a blanket on the floor if someone's unconscious and hanging in a seat, you simply don't have the time for that. Emergency diagnostic of the one who applies first aid must not exceed 30 seconds. Come to think of, they didn't even really check for lifesigns anyway.

You don't go the 15-2 pace with heart massage and breather if you're not alone (2 and more people go at the 5-1 pace). 15-2 is only if you're alone by yourself (this was the second time I saw this done wrong in a Japanese series, first was Nurse Aoi).

Don't ever pull the head back if you haven't checked whether the patient has something in his mouth or not. If he has, remove it. If you pull the head back without checking you do more damage, since whatever he'd have in his mouth would go right into the lungs.

Also, I'd like to see those two pull an uncoscious passenger out of the seat like they did it in this episode. Doesn't work that way. Unconscious people are quite heavy. Maybe they'll manage with a small, light Asian person, but with an American or European? Oivech. With the recovery grip it works, but they didn't even use that one.

The use of the, what we in this country call "deficad" was completely wrong. You don't, ever, apply the "deficad" before you start with CPR. By the time they finally started with CPR the patient would already have been without oxygen for more than a minute, not counting the time before he was found. Usually you check for lifesigns, if there's no breathing right away, you give him two right away, then you can apply the machine -even though it's pointless to use it if the heart has stopped anyway. Defibs don't start up the heart.

They'd have killed him with this treatment. Luckily it was just a dummy.

baby_laos

Post by baby_laos » May 29th, '06, 07:23

anybody know where i can find subtitles for this drama?

mcg

Post by mcg » May 29th, '06, 10:07

saoji

Post by saoji » May 29th, '06, 19:09

I can't wait for Episode 7 ! :cheers:
Tomorrow, ahh so long ! lol

Ai_Zai_Zai

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » May 30th, '06, 02:34

aya ueto is so kawaiii!!! i love her "punk" hairstyle so much. she's great in this drama. can't wait till the next ep comes out ^^

rickt

Post by rickt » May 30th, '06, 06:06

Twilight Ronin wrote:Last episode gave me... the creeps. Really. Ok, it was funny and all, but... oivech... The first aid training made me cringe, really.
Agreed, stealing the dummy and losing its arm was kind of funny, But... OIVECH! If they perform CPR, at least have someone instruct them properly before they try it. Ok, it was just a dummy, but heck, if they'd do this on a real patient, he wouldn't survive.

You don't spread a blanket on the floor if someone's unconscious and hanging in a seat, you simply don't have the time for that. Emergency diagnostic of the one who applies first aid must not exceed 30 seconds. Come to think of, they didn't even really check for lifesigns anyway.

You don't go the 15-2 pace with heart massage and breather if you're not alone (2 and more people go at the 5-1 pace). 15-2 is only if you're alone by yourself (this was the second time I saw this done wrong in a Japanese series, first was Nurse Aoi).

Don't ever pull the head back if you haven't checked whether the patient has something in his mouth or not. If he has, remove it. If you pull the head back without checking you do more damage, since whatever he'd have in his mouth would go right into the lungs.

Also, I'd like to see those two pull an uncoscious passenger out of the seat like they did it in this episode. Doesn't work that way. Unconscious people are quite heavy. Maybe they'll manage with a small, light Asian person, but with an American or European? Oivech. With the recovery grip it works, but they didn't even use that one.

The use of the, what we in this country call "deficad" was completely wrong. You don't, ever, apply the "deficad" before you start with CPR. By the time they finally started with CPR the patient would already have been without oxygen for more than a minute, not counting the time before he was found. Usually you check for lifesigns, if there's no breathing right away, you give him two right away, then you can apply the machine -even though it's pointless to use it if the heart has stopped anyway. Defibs don't start up the heart.

They'd have killed him with this treatment. Luckily it was just a dummy.
ok I haven't watched the latest episode yet because I only watch the hardsubbed version. but I noticed the part that you mentioned about Nurse Aoi. it's a shame especially since that was supposed to be a medical drama. probably the director wants us to focus only on the story and not so much on the medical terms since not everyone is familiar with medical terms anyway.

same with this series, the director wants us to focus more on how Youko always manages to create chaos in every situation and then realising what she has done wrong at the end of each episode, rather than maybe real CPR procedures. though I'd prefer them to get their facts right before shooting since a lot of people do learn from watching tv.

all things aside, I do enjoy this series and glad that finally Youko knocked some sense at the end of episode 4. although she is very pretty and cute, I disliked her character from the start because she was very rude IMO. but it's all good now that she's turning a little better... or maybe not? :P

hazchung

Post by hazchung » May 31st, '06, 16:35

aya ueto is a very good actress, i like all the ones i have seen her in it. hoping the sub version will be out soon

saoji

Post by saoji » May 31st, '06, 17:09

The episode 7 was so good !!! :lol :cry:

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » May 31st, '06, 17:16

love this drama... first noticed ueto aya in kou kou kyoushi 2003. she does a better job here tho

thanks to kioku for subbing this!! :lol

my newest crush koizumi koutaro as tsutsumi shuusuke, the trainee pilot is soo cute!!
it says in wiki that he is koizumi junichiro ( the japanese PM)'s son :crazy: <-- thank god he doesnt look like his father lol

rickt

Post by rickt » May 31st, '06, 18:11

^ omg are you serious??? it must be hard for him when he decided to become an actor then.. *off to check out wiki*

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » May 31st, '06, 19:24

:D asami reina (maya) from heaven's tree is in ep 7!!

i just love that girl... wonderfull actress

saoji

Post by saoji » May 31st, '06, 20:59

chocoholix wrote:

Don't know her ! Who plays she ?

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Jun 1st, '06, 06:26

saoji wrote:
chocoholix wrote:

Don't know her ! Who plays she ?
asami reine played maya (the evil girl) in the korean - japanese drama heaven's tree starring leewan and park shin hae...

im not too sure (for the lack of subs) but here she appears to be one of the other trainees, maybe from another class and seem to a b*tch towards all the other girls. i wonder if she's just a guest star or will be appearing in ep from now on??

saoji

Post by saoji » Jun 1st, '06, 13:09

chocoholix wrote:
asami reine played maya (the evil girl) in the korean - japanese drama heaven's tree starring leewan and park shin hae...

im not too sure (for the lack of subs) but here she appears to be one of the other trainees, maybe from another class and seem to a b*tch towards all the other girls. i wonder if she's just a guest star or will be appearing in ep from now on??
Oh thanks, I see who's she ! :-) Maybe we'll see her in others episodes .... but I think she was just a guest ....

akai_14

Post by akai_14 » Jun 2nd, '06, 21:55

does anyone know were i can find the ending song of this drama?
Last edited by akai_14 on Jun 4th, '06, 07:07, edited 1 time in total.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 4th, '06, 05:49

Hehe I love this series, I mainly got into at first because of Ryou from 1 Litre of Tears. BUt after getting into it after the first episode I fell in love with it because the whole idea is just funny... But yeah anyone happen to know when Eps. 5 might be released? Asking because saoji saying can't wait for ep7.

Hmmm but was just wondering if anyone happened to have a link or pictures of this show that I might be able to use as Wallpapers?

saoji

Post by saoji » Jun 4th, '06, 15:47

SacredCultivator wrote:But yeah anyone happen to know when Eps. 5 might be released? Asking because saoji saying can't wait for ep7.
Yeah hurrah for episodes RAW 8)

Kioku give her best to release each episode, I think ep5 is coming soon ! ^^

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 4th, '06, 18:23

Alrights I thought so about the RAW, but yeah hope it releases soon becuase we all can't get enough of Aya's kawaii-ness

koblo

Post by koblo » Jun 6th, '06, 05:24

I'm watching this drama right now. Its ok but I don't really like the storyline. Ryu is so cute. :D I don't know who is the main actress but I like her too.

akai_14

Post by akai_14 » Jun 7th, '06, 03:08

:cry:

Poi-poi

Post by Poi-poi » Jun 11th, '06, 10:57

koblo wrote:I'm watching this drama right now. Its ok but I don't really like the storyline. Ryu is so cute. :D I don't know who is the main actress but I like her too.
of course aya~~ :thumleft:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 11th, '06, 18:26

hehhe how can you not know her, it's Aya!!!!!!! lol Her music is good.

myke

Post by myke » Jun 13th, '06, 15:42

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Aya is a great actress man...

akai_14

Post by akai_14 » Jun 14th, '06, 01:55

the next epiosde-10- looks like THE epiosde :wub: 8)

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 14th, '06, 02:17

akai_14 wrote:the next epiosde-10- looks like THE epiosde :wub: 8)
I don't watch previews for the next eps, but from what I've heard, it'll be good.

Can't wait :mrgreen:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 14th, '06, 02:17

myke wrote::lol :lol :lol :lol

Have you seen any of her other dramas???

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 14th, '06, 05:13

I know that I have actually lol wait.. I have seen many of her other Movies.. not too sure of Dramas.. Only one I am familiar with is... Attack No.1 what else dramas was she in? SInce yeah I am sooo into her at the moment lol.

On a side note I also don't watch the previews as I want to be surprised as to what I will be watching next =)

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 14th, '06, 13:47

SacredCultivator wrote:I know that I have actually lol wait.. I have seen many of her other Movies.. not too sure of Dramas.. Only one I am familiar with is... Attack No.1 what else dramas was she in? SInce yeah I am sooo into her at the moment lol.

On a side note I also don't watch the previews as I want to be surprised as to what I will be watching next =)
Other of dramas I recommend you watch are Kinpachi Sensei 6 (her role her got her her role as Azumi) and KouKou Kyoushi 2003.

My Little Chef, she plays more a supporting character
Ace wo Nerare is tennis drama she starred in. You'll recognize some other girls in here too since you saw Attack No.1

I have yet to finish Hitonatsu no Papa e. Waiting for more release of DVD quality with hardsub :mrgreen:

myke

Post by myke » Jun 14th, '06, 14:10

K.T.Tran wrote:
myke wrote::lol :lol :lol :lol

Have you seen any of her other dramas???
Before AP..
i have watch Aya in
Attack No 1

and

Ace no ware

Azumi

she great man..[/b]

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 14th, '06, 14:31

Wow thanks for that list and I PM'ed you so do check it out =)

Thanks again for helping me out.

Poi-poi

Post by Poi-poi » Jun 14th, '06, 15:37

K.T.Tran wrote:
I don't watch previews for the next eps, but from what I've heard, it'll be good.

lol you didnt? good for you as Im realy realy get excited and cant wait for epi 10 :w00t: :w00t:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 14th, '06, 20:22

Poi-poi wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:

lol you didnt? good for you as Im realy realy get excited and cant wait for epi 10 :w00t: :w00t:
yea, I don't. I don't like to know what happens next. I rather be :O by what happens

info07

Post by info07 » Jun 17th, '06, 18:00

does anyone know how many episodes are there?

if it would be the usual... that leaves 2 more... :(

ive also seen the teaser... i might say its quite interesting... revelations... revelations...
misaki admits she like shouta... :w00t:
:lol

lu_chan

Post by lu_chan » Jun 17th, '06, 20:45

it's a great wee series and such an interesting look into the whole airline industry. I find myself really appreciating what goes into getting people like us to trapse around the world/country without really giving notice to what goes on in behind the scenes.

I am not familiar with the lead actress, but she is cute. ANd, she is a singer too?

I like the stewardess-sensei too. She's stunning and a great actress. Makes me think "i soo want to look that good at her age". ANd, she is probably young. well, younger than what i am thinking. ^^;;

how many episodes are there going to be total?

saoji

Post by saoji » Jun 18th, '06, 00:24

There will be 11 episodes ! :cheers:

Yes Ueto Aya is an actress and a singer too !

The stewardess sensei is played by Maya Miki, like her too, she's around 40 if I'm not wrong !

Rah episode 10 ... can't wait ! :w00t: