[Discussion] Kurosagi - starring Yamashita Tomohisa

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » May 14th, '06, 01:16

Has anyone watched the 5th ep yet? I was just curious as to people's thoughts.

By the time the torrent finished for me yesterday, it was super late and my Japanese brain turned off. Today's been busy, so I'll have to watch it tonight :)

vivaldi

Post by vivaldi » May 14th, '06, 01:49

PopGilligan wrote:Has anyone watched the 5th ep yet? I was just curious as to people's thoughts.

By the time the torrent finished for me yesterday, it was super late and my Japanese brain turned off. Today's been busy, so I'll have to watch it tonight :)
The episode is really good. Don't read the spoiler unless you really want it, cuz its somewhat big. Episode 5 is pretty important. I pretty much summarized the major points.

Tsurara meets her dad, who is a swindler, and Kuro, out of some kind of pity or kindness, lets him go, prolly for Tsurara's sake.

At the end, when the two are talking on the hill, Tsurara confesses to Kuro she likes him.

flyingteapot

Post by flyingteapot » May 14th, '06, 03:34

NorikoChijinu wrote: Anyone here who has read past volume one? *has only read the first* XD;;

As much as I would love my YamaP alone, I think they look cute together in this drama. Tsurara: I don't agree with you. ;;
Kuro: PFT. And?
-later-
Tsurara: Come into my conforting embrace!
Kuro: ;3; *run to*

I can just see that happen. XD;
I just had to respond ;)
*ROFL* :D
Manga like pics with chibi versions of Tsurara and Kurosagi doing and saying cheesy stuff (cue your comment above) are filling my head...XD

Well, there seems to be a chance that we´ll see something like this for real after episode 5...yay!

I just read the first four chapters of the manga before the scanlation site went down, want to read the rest but can´t find another source...

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 14th, '06, 15:35

I've watched episode 3..
very good episode!

I was wondering why the old man wants to know about Tsurara :unsure: & why he was surprised when he saw her in the restaurant :unsure:

but I don't really like the old man :crazy:
I really can't wait to watch episode 4 & 5 :wub:

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » May 14th, '06, 15:40

I have a general question about the show.

What is in that pot the old man keeps playing with? It looks like food...but...

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » May 14th, '06, 15:44

PopGilligan wrote:I have a general question about the show.

Iv'e been wondering about that too u know ^^"
Any idea Ppl?

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 14th, '06, 15:50

don't know :unsure: this old man is really weired :lol

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » May 14th, '06, 16:00

I like him though. He seems like a pretty good guy, and he was great in ep 5 :)

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 14th, '06, 16:03

maybe I'll change my mind after watching ep5..people said it's a great ep..can't wait to watch :roll

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 14th, '06, 18:41

PopGilligan wrote:Has anyone watched the 5th ep yet? I was just curious as to people's thoughts.

i love this episode..tsurara n kurosagi so cute!..cant wait for the next episode,,..

the old man n the pot ..reminds me of akira's pot in nobuta wo produce but that one is smelly..the old man pot is like his oven..hehehhe he keeps on putting fruit in there n put some other ingredients...
n tusrara eat it too..she even give her opinion about it and i think he suggest the old man add another ingredient to his 'work'..yaa...nande?

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » May 14th, '06, 21:16

From the chinese subtitles, it said pao choy. Pao choy to me is Korean kimchi. Maybe it's the japanese version of the korean side dishes. Just guessing. Tsurara told the old man to add some tea leaf to the mix because when she tasted it, the flavor or the smell was really strong. At the end, you see the old man smelling it too and he said: "It's gone". The leaf probably absorb and sooth the smell or taste.

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » May 14th, '06, 21:30

He's making Japanese-style pickles (nukazuke). This website explains it pretty well: http://joi.ito.com/archives/2005/06/20/ ... redux.html

nalika

Post by nalika » May 14th, '06, 21:35

i really REALLY obsessed with Kurosagi now. I watch ep 5, don't understand anything but thank to the spoilers

mcg

Post by mcg » May 14th, '06, 21:35

I've just watched ep3. Yamapi's really great! I loved him at NwP, but in Kurosagi... he's making me wish be Japanese, a few years younger and someone close to him LOL! XDDD
Plus the series are High Quality! ;P Liking the plot, how they have setted the characters and everything...

Pacha

ep5

Post by Pacha » May 14th, '06, 21:53

I'm trying to watch ep 5, but it's not downloading anymore... Is it usual to stop downloading? (it said 0 seeds in 0 peers) I downloaded 224MB of 447MB.

I don't know how to use this "torrent" thing because I just started using it yesterday :-(
I want to watch Kurosagi!!!

mcg

Post by mcg » May 14th, '06, 22:40

Dunno, check out the torrent status at this website. If not you can use the shout box to request seeds.

I'm getting Kioku's so I'm still at ep.3, it's worth to wait tho :D

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 15th, '06, 09:19

Kurosagi ep5 rating is 12.7% ...it is falling :blink

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 15th, '06, 13:12

12.7%? doshite? what happen.. i think it was the almost the best episode ever.. :roll i guess i just love tsurara n kurosagi in epi5..kawaii !!!!!!!!!

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 15th, '06, 13:35

yeah I was suprised too bcz ppl say it's the best episode till now :unsure:

Lowest

Post by Lowest » May 15th, '06, 14:14

What you have to look at is the episode before that one, if episode 4 wasn't great less people will watch episode 5, so since episode 5 is good 6 should have better ratings...

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 15th, '06, 14:24

so that how it goes :roll

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » May 15th, '06, 17:20

ep5's rating fell a lot...

cant believe it...........><

hope it will get back later episodes......

jica

Post by jica » May 15th, '06, 21:18

I've watch ep5 at Youtube, with chin subs... don't want to download the raw, waiting for the hardsubbed version, yet I can't wait that long to watch.... :blink

Really like this episode, though I don't really understand the swindling thing. Kurosaki and Tsurara are cute together :mrgreen:

robetella

Post by robetella » May 16th, '06, 00:58

Just watched Episode 1, pretty catchy drama.. Can't wait for Ep2.. =)

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » May 17th, '06, 03:34

o.o it's really falling the rate for episode 5?

where are you take this information o.o

ok i'm in love with YamaP and i love Daita Senorita PV ...!!! have it and love it

yes that true ..he look pretty mature vs Nobuta wo Produce Akira ....
:wub: :cheers:

YamaP have 20 year old right? .. :-)

ps: ..humm
LOOK LIKE all VIDEO!!!! from Kurosagi in youtuve been deleted because Tokyo Broadcasting system inc...o.o

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 17th, '06, 06:31

Miaka FY wrote:o.o it's really falling the rate for episode 5?

where are you take this information o.o

ok i'm in love with YamaP and i love Daita Senorita PV ...!!! have it and love it

yes that true ..he look pretty mature vs Nobuta wo Produce Akira ....
:wub: :cheers:

YamaP have 20 year old right? .. :-)

ps: ..humm
LOOK LIKE all VIDEO!!!! from Kurosagi in youtuve been deleted because Tokyo Broadcasting system inc...o.o
really..why is that?..

have u guys been into kurosagi official website? i noticed that no yamapi's pic in it except the kurosagi manga pic but i can see horikita maki pic in the web..i wonder why??

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » May 17th, '06, 06:34

It's because Johnny's Entertainment doesn't allow pictures of their boys anywhere.

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » May 17th, '06, 06:39

PopGilligan wrote:It's because Johnny's Entertainment doesn't allow pictures of their boys anywhere.
What about in magazines? :O

Rate of Kurosagi episode 5 falling? Nande? I think the story is going interesting!

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » May 17th, '06, 06:46

I dont know, really. That's just what I've heard, and I know that on the Japanese MarieClaire magazine a while back, Jun Matsumoto was on the cover, and he was blacked out.

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 17th, '06, 13:35

ep4 with sub is out :cheers:

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » May 17th, '06, 15:41

PopGilligan wrote:It's because Johnny's Entertainment doesn't allow pictures of their boys anywhere.
wait a minute !!! o.o
Johnny's Kitagawa don't allow a pictures o.o
he really strick with all Johnny's boy and + don't want a pictures from Johnny's boy in magazine and all website o.o

humm!!!!!! everyone can angry about that .... :crazy:

i find something from a site http://www.japan-zone.com/modern/johnnys.shtml
But why the Johnny's focus only on male groups? Well, the man himself once claimed that they're just easier to handle. But the exact meaning of "handle" has been the subject of great speculation over the years. In 1988 Kita Koji, a member of the Four Leaves, wrote a tell-all diary in which he described being molested by Kitagawa and other idols. Similar claims were made in another book published in 1996. One story has Inagaki Goro hardly able to do his dance routines after enduring the romantic advances of Kitagawa. Though they're widely believed to be true, the squeaky clean image of pretty boy-next-door groups has hardly been dented by these accusations. This is perhaps associated with the fact that many young Japanese women are also fans of bishonen manga, comic books in which pretty young boys have romantic encounters. Also Johnny's Jimusho has been so hugely powerful for the last couple of decades that the media dares not kill this goose that has laid so many golden
hum.... scary ..

well yes EPISODE 4 IS OUT SUB !!!! YAY!!!! yamap!!!!

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 17th, '06, 15:48

Miaka FY wrote:
But why the Johnny's focus only on male groups? Well, the man himself once claimed that they're just easier to handle. But the exact meaning of "handle" has been the subject of great speculation over the years. In 1988 Kita Koji, a member of the Four Leaves, wrote a tell-all diary in which he described being molested by Kitagawa and other idols. Similar claims were made in another book published in 1996. One story has Inagaki Goro hardly able to do his dance routines after enduring the romantic advances of Kitagawa. Though they're widely believed to be true, the squeaky clean image of pretty boy-next-door groups has hardly been dented by these accusations. This is perhaps associated with the fact that many young Japanese women are also fans of bishonen manga, comic books in which pretty young boys have romantic encounters. Also Johnny's Jimusho has been so hugely powerful for the last couple of decades that the media dares not kill this goose that has laid so many golden
hum.... scary ..
ayayay.....scary man..n thinking that our yamapi is a johnny's aak!! dame! dame! :O

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » May 17th, '06, 15:55

ringosan wrote:
Miaka FY wrote:
hum.... scary ..
ayayay.....scary man..n thinking that our yamapi is a johnny's aak!! dame! dame! :O
like it's write ...in many many many site ...
Dormary Johnny's Junior before was saw many rape ...
O.O
it's TOO much scary ..
NOOO !!!! imagine if every popular artist from Johnny's boys band be molested o.o to become popular ..that is scary !!!!

like you said ....noooo not YamaPi .!!!!!

ok too much scary to talk ... :cry:

currently download Kurosagi yay!!!! :-)

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 18th, '06, 07:58

Miaka FY
lets not think about it...it will only depress us, ne? lets keep on supporting kurosagi yay! tomorrow is friday..wondering whats gonna happen next...yamapi n maki so kawaii!! :-)

robetella

Post by robetella » May 18th, '06, 11:57

Can't wait for Kioku Subs to be out for Episode 4! =)

robetella

Post by robetella » May 18th, '06, 11:59

LOL din realise it was out already!

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 18th, '06, 14:49

^ hehe~! I cant wait for ep 6, it'll be out 2morrow~, wa~~~~i..
and also cant wait for ep 5 to be hardsubbs...>_<

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » May 18th, '06, 16:00

ringosan wrote:Miaka FY
lets not think about it...it will only depress us, ne? lets keep on supporting kurosagi yay! tomorrow is friday..wondering whats gonna happen next...yamapi n maki so kawaii!! :-)
hai hai :-)

i know ...^^;;

ohh about episode 4 ... Kurosagi hair was really cool kyaaaaa
i want episode 6 too ...just to check after the end episode 5 :P

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » May 18th, '06, 16:48

ep6!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting*****

every week is waiting for friday!!

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » May 18th, '06, 21:35

I'm pretty sure JE doesn't allow any pics of their boys on the internet, but magazines are fine. Obviously, they would then not allow any magazine scans on the internet.

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 19th, '06, 08:04

watched ep4 & 5
OMG...she finally confessed to him :wub: I wonder how he will react :unsure:

this ep was very good :thumright: can't wait to watch ep6 ...
but there is one fact..Yamapi is really becomin' hotter in each episode :mrgreen:

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » May 19th, '06, 08:45

Tee hee.

I like that we're finally getting to see more of who Kurosaki is, and he doesn't feel as cold as he did in the first few episodes.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 19th, '06, 11:55

Love Angel wrote:watched ep4 & 5

but there is one fact..Yamapi is really becomin' hotter in each episode :mrgreen:

ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i, I agree with u!
wa~~~~~~i, I really LOVE Pi-chan :wub: and he is so0o0o HOT in this drama~! and hontou~ ni~ cant wait to watch ep 6!

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » May 20th, '06, 00:12

did someone download and watch episode 6 from Kurosagi?
currently download and waiting finish ..omg cannot wait to watch this episode 6 ^^

yes YamaP is cute ^^

nalika

Post by nalika » May 20th, '06, 05:06

Love Angel wrote:watched ep4 & 5

agreed... :D ...but he has always been hot... :w00t:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 20th, '06, 05:44

heyyy minnnaa , i've just uploaded eps 06 of Kuro on YouT >o< !!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=nomanymore

enjoy it , yoooo >.<

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 20th, '06, 16:07

So what do u guyz think of ep6...is it as good as ep5? :unsure:
I didn't watch it yet..waitin' 4 the sub :lol

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » May 20th, '06, 17:13

Well I think it was a good episode (altough I didn't understand a word) except that the stupid friend of Tsurara (I think she's calles Yuri) heard when Tsu confessed to Kurosagi >< and now she'll do something. At the end when they show what will happen next week, they showed that annoying friend disturbing Kurosagi and Tsurara :x !!Ant then Tsurara and her frined talked twice (once in at the beginning I think, after Tsu confessed Kurosagi) and then at the end. They talked about Kurosagi, and I think it wasn't a good conversation...uuu I really can't stand her friend, she'll defenetly do something!!Ohh and that part when Kurosagi was beaten up by the police man and then she came and helped him :wub: she took care of him, but then he said something and she went home :-( I can't wait to watch the 7th episode :mrgreen:
I've got a question does anybody know where I can download the 4th episode with the kioku subs from a clubbox?! I can't find it anywhere (well only and kdwluverz and this one doesn't loads...it always stops, doesn't connects or something like that :-( ) and through bittorrent I'm not able to download it in 100 years...it's tooo slooooow I really don't understand this thing :scratch: !!Or did anybody upload it at youtube with the subs?¨

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » May 20th, '06, 18:42

Episode 6 is by far the best episode since the start of this drama. My heart is still pumping from the confrontation between Kanda and Kurosaki.
It was surprising to find out Kanda is a son of a shirosagi. And that he is living under an assumed identity. He compensates for his father's crime by cracking down on shirosagi activities.

I wonder if Kurosaki would use this piece of information against him later on? Seeing that a child of a criminal can not be a high level police officer. Or, does Kurosaki feel that he has discover an ally in his war against shirosagi?

What did Kanda actually mean when he told Kurosaki that he would end Kurosagi's revenge?

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » May 21st, '06, 00:37

im thinkin that the old man is the shurosagi (or however u spell it :P) who swindled kurosagi's dad...
or maybe not cuz i didnt watch ep 1 lol

pokpak

Post by pokpak » May 21st, '06, 06:22

to Merenge_5

have you tried download and re-install clubbox program
cuz, at first I can't download anything from clubbox (which I could download from the box the day before) but after I re-install the clubbox program, it's back to normal already :lol

btw, I also downloaded ep 4 from kdwluverz's box with a pretty fast speed (for me :roll ).

sadotsu

Post by sadotsu » May 22nd, '06, 04:13

Ehhh, this drama really makes me think. After seeing the 4th episode, there's some stuff I'd like to discuss.
I didn’t quite understand Tsurara when she said that Kurosaki pretended to understand but was just running away. Did she mean that unlike her, even though he understood, he wasn’t actively taking part in doing something about it? “Running away” could mean that by swindling, he’s not facing I up to it but trying to make amends for it the easy way?

Also, when Katsuragi said that Kurosagi’s reason for swindling was unforgiveable… I don’t get that either, since he’s supposed to have contributed to the swindling of Kurosagi’s family. Or does he mean that he’s swindling for the wrong reasons, and is therefore a discredit to swindlers? In that case, he is seriously one twisted old man. Or, if it’s simply because of the “killing a killer is still a crime” thing, then why did he plot out the whole thing years before and target it specifically at Kurosagi? It doesn’t make sense chronologically.

Through the hints, I'm guessing that Shiraishi once worked in a large company that was corrupt and somehow he got swindled by it? Or did the company swindle his family?

And I also want to find out what part that woman plays... how does she know all about Kurosaki's activities and what exactly was her father's relationship with Katsuragi?
Whew, long post.

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 22nd, '06, 07:02

here i want to share a pic i edited..gomen its not good :|
[img]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2607 ... 7no.th.jpg[/img]
Last edited by ringosan on May 22nd, '06, 07:49, edited 1 time in total.

sadotsu

Post by sadotsu » May 22nd, '06, 07:45

ringosan wrote:hi guys! i was wondering if anyone can upload kurosagi epi. 6 on rapidshare or fasterupload?onegaishimasu. thank you in advance :-|

This thread is titled "Discussion", I believe that should go in the request forum.

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 22nd, '06, 07:48

sadotsu wrote:
ringosan wrote:hi guys! i was wondering if anyone can upload kurosagi epi. 6 on rapidshare or fasterupload?onegaishimasu. thank you in advance :-|

This thread is titled "Discussion", I believe that should go in the request forum.

aak! hazukashi :| ..gomenasai..thanks for correcting me..i'll look for that request forum now..peace!

vis

Post by vis » May 22nd, '06, 08:59

Kurosagi just gets better and better ^^ Glad to see the story move forward and that it's not only about Kurosaki swindling this and this swindler. Yeah, there are a lot of questions that need to be solved and I hope they'll be dealt with properly :)

About ep6:
That police officer really shouldn't have resorted to violence... no matter what was being said in the conversation >_____< He really needs to control his temper, especially being part of the police force and all!

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 22nd, '06, 13:01

the rating for ep6 is 16.4%...it's going up again :thumright:

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » May 22nd, '06, 14:42

its good that the rating is up again^^

ep6 is really a good episode

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » May 22nd, '06, 15:31

pokpak wrote:to Merenge_5

have you tried download and re-install clubbox program
cuz, at first I can't download anything from clubbox (which I could download from the box the day before) but after I re-install the clubbox program, it's back to normal already :lol

btw, I also downloaded ep 4 from kdwluverz's box with a pretty fast speed (for me :roll ).
What really?! I have to download it again or just to re-install it again?! Well then I'll do it right now , because I'm not able to dl anything at the moment, and not even at kdwluverz ep.4 >< Thanks a lot for the help

fayefaye

Post by fayefaye » May 23rd, '06, 09:18

I really like Kurosagi. After seeing episode four that old man is really starting to scare me though. I'm glad there is an underlying storythread that will keep suspense up. I don't usually like episodic series that much. Looking forward to episode five. :-)

Shina

Post by Shina » May 23rd, '06, 10:26

ringosan you are always making a good staff :D

robetella

Post by robetella » May 23rd, '06, 15:23

Man i can't wait for Kioku subs for Ep 5 to be out...

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 24th, '06, 09:00

Shina wrote:ringosan you are always making a good staff :D
thank you!

ilikedramas

Post by ilikedramas » May 26th, '06, 16:35

Cant wait till episode 7 gets released today!!

WOOOHOOOO!!! :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft:

indokid

Post by indokid » May 26th, '06, 17:25

daite senorita pv

&#12473;&#12511;&

Post by &#12473;&#12511;& » May 26th, '06, 22:37

hello minna! :lol

i'm quiet new to d-addict (registered just 2 hours ago) and was just looking around when i found this thread by accident!
:wub: yeah!!! kurosagi is my favourite at the moment! the story itself isn't that good, but i really enjoy the relationship between kurosaki and tsurara. and yamapi's in there, waaaaai! he finally followed my advice and coloured his hair back to black *gg*. it looks really good on him, doesnt it?

got a question to you all: there's this song in the 2nd episode and in the commercial, but i dont know the title ... not even the singer ... its the english song they play when kurosaki's in the cd shop ....
i hope you can help me!! i really liked the song and since episode 2 it has sticked in my head all the time, nearly went crazy ...

and of course i'm looking forward to EPISODE SEVEN!!!!!!!!
can't wait ....
it aired already, didn't it ....

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » May 27th, '06, 00:29

The song is "If it makes you happy" by Sheryl Crow.

If I spelled her name right :|

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » May 27th, '06, 17:47

OHH I finished watching ep.7 :cheers: .... :cry: it was so sad at the end !! I hope ep.8 will be better *praying* I can't wati to watch ep.7 with the subs... I really want to understand what it was about :D
The case this time was something with a fortune teller or something like that...and It was kinda complicated...I didn't really understand it..well ofcourse because I don't speak japanese, but I think it was kinda different from the others. Or maybe It's just because I didn't understand :scratch:

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 27th, '06, 17:59

Can't wait to watch ep6 & 7 subbed :cry:

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » May 28th, '06, 00:02

i didn't say about the previous episodes but that's cuz I didn't feel like they were that good. However, I really enjoy watching episode 7. I didn't realized that 45 minutes had passed until the show ended. Very light hearted and at the same time very serious. The music made it kinda fun but the content was so sad.
really feel sorry for tsurara. originally, I thought kurosaki was about to hugged her for saying such beautiful things and caring about him so much and then bam! he was just paying the money to the old man. I like this scene a lot. He told her silently to bogger off through his actions. No words, but his action was enough to hurt her deeply.

The other part of the show was fun to watch. The fake psychic and the very cute oba-san definately made this episode entertaining. acting is not that important to me as long as the story is intriguing. This is one of those episodes.
take care folks
p.s. "house of sand and fog" is a good movie

mcg

Post by mcg » May 28th, '06, 01:29

スミ& wrote:hello minna! :lol

i'm quiet new to d-addict (registered just 2 hours ago) and was just looking around when i found this thread by accident!
:wub: yeah!!! kurosagi is my favourite at the moment! the story itself isn't that good, but i really enjoy the relationship between kurosaki and tsurara. and yamapi's in there, waaaaai! he finally followed my advice and coloured his hair back to black *gg*. it looks really good on him, doesnt it?

got a question to you all: there's this song in the 2nd episode and in the commercial, but i dont know the title ... not even the singer ... its the english song they play when kurosaki's in the cd shop ....
i hope you can help me!! i really liked the song and since episode 2 it has sticked in my head all the time, nearly went crazy ...

and of course i'm looking forward to EPISODE SEVEN!!!!!!!!
can't wait ....
it aired already, didn't it ....
There are two songs:

first one's Sheryl Crow's If It Makes You Happy
second one's Bustah Rhymes' Touch It

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 28th, '06, 02:09

can anyone tell me waht the dialog between tsurar adn kurosagi in Kuro-chnas room was about in episode 6?
And what did tsurara aske kasturagi-san for? she said onegeishimasu all teh time...so waht was it? I only understand some words in the drama so somebody plz help me out!!!
In any case I really love Kurosagi its more of serious theme and I enjoy seeing yamapi perseving shirosagi.....what is katsuragi up to??? adn the policeman wa a shirosagi as well who would have though that???!!! Arg kurosagi open up to tsurara she's so cute....although she sometimes really is troublesome although I can understand her point. If something like taht would have happended to me like it did to Kurosagi I would probably seek for revenge as well and do the same thing!

I love Yamapi he is sooo cool in this drama...nobuta was cool as well.
But his first perfomance of Daite Seniorita unfortunatly wasn't all taht great...he messed it up...poor P. I hope he'll be better next time...and change the clothes plz. X [

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 28th, '06, 02:22

Hey ninja bunny:
do you really think he did that to tell her to leave him alone? Wasn't he almost crying? I mean your interpretation makes sense but its sooo harsh...don't you think there is a way that he rather kinda wanted to comport her a :unsure: because he helped her up in a relatively nice way. What did Tsurara say anyways?????
I hope you'll reply to me.
How can I write a hidden message?
:-)[/spoiler]
Attachments
0607_yamapi2.jpg
0607_yamapi2.jpg (71.47 KiB) Viewed 3983 times

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » May 28th, '06, 06:05

Yamashita-freak wrote:Hey ninja bunny:
do you really think he did that to tell her to leave him alone? Wasn't he almost crying? I mean your interpretation makes sense but its sooo harsh...don't you think there is a way that he rather kinda wanted to comport her a :unsure: because he helped her up in a relatively nice way. What did Tsurara say anyways?????
I hope you'll reply to me.
How can I write a hidden message?
:-)[/spoiler]
to write a spoiler you can use a spoiler tag...when you post a reply you will be brought to a new page...at this new page there are some buttons starting with B for bold. the last button is spoiler. click that once and then start writing the content that you want to hide. when finished, click on that spoiler button again to signify that you have finished writing the things that you want to hide.

what tsurara said in the end (this is my understanding from chinese sub). some stuff might be lost in translation!
I just write out the whole dialogue between her and the old man
T: did kurosaki-san came over today?
K: Yes, he did (pause, play with his medicine)
K: what a pity. I didn't want you to hate me too. You came to ask my relationship with Kurosaki right?
T: so that's it. you cooperate with him to swindle people.
K: I sell information to him
T: I won't hate you, but (interrupted)
K: Yes you will. Because it was I who swindled his father. It was I who came up with that trap.
T: oh
K: I am sorry
T: Then why does he buy information from you. You should be his most hated person.
K: for revenge. He has completely given up on himself. (dramatic sad music plays)
Flashback: You and your father are alike. You think killing me would end everything.
Pi: Wait. Sell me shirosagi's information. All of them
T: Can you live with your consciences? It was you who killed his family.
K: He was the one who wanted to be a swindler
T: do you not understand what kind of pain he bears working as a swindler? do you not know? He hates you more than anybody but still has to comes here to buy information so that he can use it for revenge. Do you really not understand what he's going through?
K: sorry no
T: (getting pissy) Don't let him experience pain anymore. Please! Don't let him swindle anymore. Don't sell him information anymore. Please x 3
Pi: This is for this time's information. (walks away)

so how tsurara felt was just my interpretation. I thought it was nice that he helped her up. but paying the old dude and then silently walked away tells me that he's going to continue what he's doing even after he witnessed a heartfelt scene between tsurara and old dude.

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » May 28th, '06, 10:14

@Yamashita-freak
In ep. when they were in Kurosagi's room , Tsurara was taking care of him, and then he woke up and wasn't all that happy to see Tsu infront of him. She said something like if he was okay with what happened (something like that don't know it excatly either) and then he said if she could remember what she asked him once, that thing with if he was happy with swindling other people and he said he doesn't needs to be happy and doesn't needs friends and love!!! :cry: and then he told her to leave, and she left and outside was that stupid Yukari watching how Tsu came out...
I really can't stand Yukari and in ep.7 she really pissed me off again :x she's so annyoing I just can't stand her. She says that she has the right to like Kuro but Tsu doesn't... :x omg she's so annyoing and I think that Kuro doesn't really likes her either :lol

@ninjabunny
Thanks for translating it excately :mrgreen: It was so sad, my heart almost stopped while watching that scene. And then came Kuro and I really tought that he would kneel down and hug her..but no he just helped her to stand up and then he nearly embraced her..it really looked like if he wanted to hug her and that twice >< I almost fainted :D !!He was really touched by Tsurara's words and so I tought he wanted to hug her...*dreaming*...I hope something like that happens in the next epi XD!!! He was so cool, he just put the money on the table and he let his stupid movements look like if he wantet to hug her (sorry I know I'm repeating myself....but I was freaking out when I watched it ><) I hope he accepts his own feelings for Tsu and doesn't denies them anymore :-)