[TwDrama] Flower's Taste/Hua Xiang (2003)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
starz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by starz » May 11th, '06, 23:08

gixo wrote:Oh by the way, I wondered if someone is interested in the piano sheets of Lavender's "Xing Fu De Shun Jian". If so I can scan them and ul them to d-a.

Yes, I'm interested. Please post them here. Thanks a lot!

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » May 12th, '06, 15:54

Dear Gixo, BS-player ? Sorry, what does BS mean, I have never used it.

I got only WMPlayer, Media Classic, realplayer; actually, I dont have the movie in my computer, I got the VCD in 2 separate disks, which my friend bought in Malaysia and gave me, so how can I rename it and see with your english sub ? Please advise, thank you

In my personal opinion the second part is not as good as the 1st one, do U agree with me ? That's why dont expect that it will be as good as the 1st part, however, for Ambrose's fans, it will be a good collection :-)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » May 12th, '06, 16:59

love-at_Dolphin_Bay wrote:Dear Gixo, BS-player ? Sorry, what does BS mean, I have never used it.

I got only WMPlayer, Media Classic, realplayer; actually, I dont have the movie in my computer, I got the VCD in 2 separate disks, which my friend bought in Malaysia and gave me, so how can I rename it and see with your english sub ? Please advise, thank you

In my personal opinion the second part is not as good as the 1st one, do U agree with me ? That's why dont expect that it will be as good as the 1st part, however, for Ambrose's fans, it will be a good collection :-)
ok, I did it that way. I opened the dat-file of the VCD with the BS Player (google "BS Player", dl and install it). Then you have the option to load subtitle (see picture). So just look for the sub file, open it and enjoy the drama. If you use the BS Playser you don't have to rename anything.

Yes, I don't think the sequel is as good as the first part. But it's ok if you take into consideration that it's only 3 episodes long. At least people can enjoy Ambrose and Rainie which are both pretty popular.
Attachments
BS Player.jpg
BS Player.jpg (19.07 KiB) Viewed 5733 times

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » May 12th, '06, 17:22

Little trick for playing rmvb, dat, etc. files with subs? Make sure your codecs to play the files are installed, then rename your .dat, .rmvb, etc. files to match the subs and change the extension to .avi and play them in Media Player Classic (included in the RealAlternative download, among many other places....)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » May 12th, '06, 17:28

aNToK wrote:Little trick for playing rmvb, dat, etc. files with subs? Make sure your codecs to play the files are installed, then rename your .dat, .rmvb, etc. files to match the subs and change the extension to .avi and play them in Media Player Classic (included in the RealAlternative download, among many other places....)
'course you can do it that way but I still need to find a good programm to convert my dat file into avi + if you are too lazy and just want to use the VCD then the BS Player is perfect. Actually I using 4 or more Players for different files. :lol

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » May 12th, '06, 23:33

thank you for your advice, I will install BS player.
Thank you.

By the way, there are also other interesting dramas with Ambrose like "Forever lover", movie "Wolf - Brother" , "Hou Tien My Nu", do we have intention to make english sub also?

Also, 1 good drama with Wallace Huo "Sound of colors", is there english sub for it ?

Thank you. Sorry, I can't do anything, as I dont know Chinese ! I wish I could !

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » May 12th, '06, 23:44

gixo wrote:
aNToK wrote:Little trick for playing rmvb, dat, etc. files with subs? Make sure your codecs to play the files are installed, then rename your .dat, .rmvb, etc. files to match the subs and change the extension to .avi and play them in Media Player Classic (included in the RealAlternative download, among many other places....)
'course you can do it that way but I still need to find a good programm to convert my dat file into avi + if you are too lazy and just want to use the VCD then the BS Player is perfect. Actually I using 4 or more Players for different files. :lol
OK, make it easy: Use VCDGear to extract the mpeg file from the .dat, load that puppy into AutoGK, and presto! Avi file fully compatible with anything that plays Xvid files.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » May 13th, '06, 00:47

love-at_Dolphin_Bay wrote:thank you for your advice, I will install BS player.
Thank you.

By the way, there are also other interesting dramas with Ambrose like "Forever lover", movie "Wolf - Brother" , "Hou Tien My Nu", do we have intention to make english sub also?

Also, 1 good drama with Wallace Huo "Sound of colors", is there english sub for it ?

Thank you. Sorry, I can't do anything, as I dont know Chinese ! I wish I could !
Tell me if you could use the BS Player. If not you have to try aNToK's advice. I might try it out myself. Maybe... :whistling:

Isn't "Hou Tien My Nu" the drama in which Ambrose voice is dubbed and which is named Lavender 2 in Yesasia? If that's the case I am not interested. I got a copy and the quality was horrible + the story line wasn't too interesting for me. as for the other drama never heard about them before. If you have it maybe you can ul it and see wether someone will be interested.

Don't think there are english subs for "sound of colours" yet. I am still trying to get all episodes. so I haven't watched it yet.

@aNToK
maybe I am really going to try to convert one dat-file into avi. But isn't rmvb better to convert sth into a rather small file size with reasonable quality? Just asking 'cause i was thinking to ul one drama but with an ul speed of 16-20kb/s it'll take me forever.

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » May 14th, '06, 07:05

I dont think Hou Tien My Nu named as Lavender 2. There is Penny Lin in it also. I got all the dramas from d-addicts, but in Chinese, that's why could not watch it

Before I got Sound of colors by torrent file from here also, I think it must be a good one

I have not tried BS-player yet, will try when I have time, sorry, I am busy these days, have not got time yet.

Thank you

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » May 14th, '06, 07:37

Mmm... rmvb is decent for smaller filesizes, but results are a bit mixed depending on the quality of the source. With the quality of this source and the total time of the episodes, Xvid or Divx6 will offer just as high quality as rmvb while keeping them small enough to fit on 1 cd. I've got 3 different filtered versions of episode 1 encoded, just deciding whether to use a softer picture to minimize the pixellated look at the expense of some sharpness, or bumping up the noise reduction and sharpness a tad for a harder, but more defined picture. Leaning towards the softer picture at the moment. Easier on the eyes. Also, more sharpness needs a higher bitrate to encode well, and with the filesizes we're looking at, the trade-off between size and quality seems to favor a softer picture
Fairly minor corrections to the subs, mostly to do with smooth grammar and some noun/pronoun things.

So are we looking at me uploading the edited vid with hardsubs by individual eps or waiting until all the eps and special are subbed and releasing them as a batch? If I upload them individually, we can get feedback on whether people prefer the softer or sharper picture and adjust accordingly for the remaining eps.

NE thoughts?

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » May 14th, '06, 07:38

btw, Penny Lin is my favorite TW actress. Only seen her in Lavender and Dolphin Bay, so if anyone has any more of her laying around with subs, give me a holler!!!!

starz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by starz » May 14th, '06, 09:29

aNToK wrote:btw, Penny Lin is my favorite TW actress. Only seen her in Lavender and Dolphin Bay, so if anyone has any more of her laying around with subs, give me a holler!!!!

I have another series by Penny Lin called 100% Senorita. You will love her in this drama. I did. :wub:

Unfortunately, it's only with Chinese subs. :-( Unless someone wants to volunteer to sub this......

fengyun

Post by fengyun » May 14th, '06, 21:11

how many episodes are there?? only 3??

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » May 14th, '06, 21:46

aNToK wrote:Mmm... rmvb is decent for smaller filesizes, but results are a bit mixed depending on the quality of the source. With the quality of this source and the total time of the episodes, Xvid or Divx6 will offer just as high quality as rmvb while keeping them small enough to fit on 1 cd. I've got 3 different filtered versions of episode 1 encoded, just deciding whether to use a softer picture to minimize the pixellated look at the expense of some sharpness, or bumping up the noise reduction and sharpness a tad for a harder, but more defined picture. Leaning towards the softer picture at the moment. Easier on the eyes. Also, more sharpness needs a higher bitrate to encode well, and with the filesizes we're looking at, the trade-off between size and quality seems to favor a softer picture
Fairly minor corrections to the subs, mostly to do with smooth grammar and some noun/pronoun things.

So are we looking at me uploading the edited vid with hardsubs by individual eps or waiting until all the eps and special are subbed and releasing them as a batch? If I upload them individually, we can get feedback on whether people prefer the softer or sharper picture and adjust accordingly for the remaining eps.

NE thoughts?
Don't know. you are the expert. If you want to get some feedback you should release it one by one. If you don't want to get them do as you please.
Correct the subs as much as you want. I am not a native English speaker so I do know that there are a lot of mistakes. actually I always had a problems with English grammar and the noun/prnoun things. as well as adjective and adverbs. So you should check that, too.
Shall I search for an editor? It's the editor who correct grammar or spelling mistakes, right? (Know that you are correcting any mistakes but I were thinking about the softsubs)

Hmm... Penny Lin. Isn't she also in Summer I love you? The first 5 episodes are available here on d-a. But without subs.

@fengyun
yes, there are only 3 episodes. It's a really short sequel.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » May 15th, '06, 02:49

Heh, don't worry gixo. I'm probably the most anal subtitle editor around here when it comes to grammar and punctuation, etc. so I'll be editing it as I go along before burning the final file for release.

atchoum

Post by atchoum » May 15th, '06, 19:14

starz wrote:
gixo wrote:Oh by the way, I wondered if someone is interested in the piano sheets of Lavender's "Xing Fu De Shun Jian". If so I can scan them and ul them to d-a.

Yes, I'm interested. Please post them here. Thanks a lot!
i'm interested too, thx!

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » May 15th, '06, 22:05

Here are the music sheets for "Xing Fu De Shun Jian", the ending song of Lavender sang by Ambrose Hsu (Leo). I had some probs with my scanner so I took pictures of each page.

http://rapidshare.de/files/20555129/Lav ... g.rar.html

appl3

LAVENDER

Post by appl3 » May 15th, '06, 22:57

hi, i understand that this is a sequel...does neone haf the link the the first series? Thanks! :-)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » May 17th, '06, 09:24

Hi there,

for everyone who wasn't able to dl from megaul or sendspace. The hardsubbed version is available http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_34004.htm
aNToK was so nice to hardsub and optimize the video file and to seed it then. So be sure to thank him for all his work.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: LAVENDER

Post by aNToK » May 17th, '06, 23:32

appl3 wrote:hi, i understand that this is a sequel...does neone haf the link the the first series? Thanks! :-)
Look first, then ask.

rachelabichen

Post by rachelabichen » May 30th, '06, 01:18

yhey guys..i was just wondering i was trying to download the lavender2 special but then it said it has long been deleted where can i see it again?? pls reply..

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » May 30th, '06, 07:09

rachelabichen wrote:yhey guys..i was just wondering i was trying to download the lavender2 special but then it said it has long been deleted where can i see it again?? pls reply..
Well..........give me some time to look for it and I will gladly re-upload it for you.. :D ....I no longer have is save on my computer due to low space on hard drive :-( .

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » May 30th, '06, 21:40

a_inuyasha_z wrote:
rachelabichen wrote:yhey guys..i was just wondering i was trying to download the lavender2 special but then it said it has long been deleted where can i see it again?? pls reply..
Well..........give me some time to look for it and I will gladly re-upload it for you.. :D ....I no longer have is save on my computer due to low space on hard drive :-( .
Here is the link to Lavender Special........(Reupload).............

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3na77k

rachelabichen

Post by rachelabichen » May 31st, '06, 03:20

omg thanks so much :lol but then can you recommend me some more taiwanese drama? ill be happy to watch them..i love drama love stroy all t hose stuff.. :roll

lilxgxriah

Post by lilxgxriah » Jun 11th, '06, 18:23

some good ones are At the Dolphin bay with Ambrose Hsu and Lavender 1 was good too

bella_mygga_insek

Post by bella_mygga_insek » Jun 11th, '06, 18:27

but the torrent for this drama is kinda dead, I´m stuck at 99,5%, nobody is seeding... can someone please help me?

I´ve had to redownload this torrent too, cos the first time I downloaded it then I couldn´t view it. It was broken or something. So now I´m trying to redownload hope this time will go better but as I said I´m stuck at 99,5%...

PLEASE HELP!!!

lilxgxriah

Post by lilxgxriah » Jun 12th, '06, 16:20

thats what happend to me too!...but when i went to go view it in the folder, it was pretty much done because it gets to the credits then stops, so u can just save the one u have already downloaded...well hope it helps

bella_mygga_insek

Post by bella_mygga_insek » Jun 13th, '06, 16:05

japp, it worked. thanks!!!

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jun 13th, '06, 16:17

OMG OMG OMG!!! THANKYOU!!!! ive been waiting for ep 2 for ages!!! ahaha and theres ep 3 and special too?!!!! dats sooo kool! waiting has its advantages =D

ThANKYOU THANKYOU!!!
AMBROSE IN MY FAVOURITEST ARTIST! =)

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Jun 14th, '06, 00:57

I always fail with SENDSPACE, please help with episode 3 and Lavender special by MEGAUPLOAD, please.

Thank you

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jun 14th, '06, 17:21

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3na77k
i was told by gixo that the site up there for lavender special is old one and this is the new one! SORRY I WOULD help but i do not noe how to use Mega upload >.<

i have trouble with sendspace too but i just keep refreshing the page and "eventually" it will be nice to me LOL

LTTH

Post by LTTH » Jun 14th, '06, 22:38

where can i down lavender 1 ??

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jun 14th, '06, 22:47

LTTH wrote:where can i down lavender 1 ??
oh please... always read the first post. Most of the time you'll find a lot of information there. So read the first post! :lol

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Jun 15th, '06, 00:22

I do really give up with sendspace. Could U please try again with MEGAUPLOAD or filefront or yousendit, at least ?

Sorry for disturbing U, but I am really interested in this drama. Thank you.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jun 15th, '06, 01:30

love-at_Dolphin_Bay wrote:I do really give up with sendspace. Could U please try again with MEGAUPLOAD or filefront or yousendit, at least ?

Sorry for disturbing U, but I am really interested in this drama. Thank you.
Sorry, as I already stated before my ul rate isn't really that high, so it'll take me quite a long time to ul that file. I don't have that time 'cause I am already ul other stuff. And they do have a higher priority right now. And if I start ul the files to ysi or megaul for you then people who can't dl from megaul would beg me to ul to sendspace for them. (actually some already did :lol ) Maybe someone else here can be so nice to ul them for you. :scratch: Or you have to dl the hardsubversion.

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Jun 15th, '06, 04:40

Thanks, GIXO, I checked the hardsub , so far only episode 1, anyway, I will try to wait for the next ones.

thanks a lot

solistice

Post by solistice » Jun 15th, '06, 05:38

looked nice

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jun 15th, '06, 07:36

Hello all! For those who haven't or can't get the files that were uploaded, be patient and stop bugging gixo for re-ups already!!!

Ep 2 will be uploaded as soon as I get TOE ep 10 up. Had to rebuild my computer this weekend and recover 230 gigs of drama files my dumb butt almost lost. I have to re-edit the subs and filter again, but I should have ep 2 posted by tomorrow evening.

quiksilver

Post by quiksilver » Jun 22nd, '06, 10:55

cool sounds good

pisces

Lavender

Post by pisces » Jun 26th, '06, 17:54

If any of you ppl want to watch the entire first series of Lavender over and over,
download PPLive at Chinese version http://www.pplive.com/zh-cn/index.html
English Version http://www.pplive.com/en/index.html
This series made me cry, it was so sad.

By the way 陳 騰 龍 飾 was so cute as Yi Chen's boyfriend. What is his Mandarin name and what else is he in...He's hot..! but not as cute as Ambrose :P[/url]

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by AkumaX » Aug 7th, '06, 17:20

sorry, i found out about this a little too late, but could someone re-upload the special? sendspace deleted the file :(

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Sep 14th, '06, 06:16

AkumaX wrote:sorry, i found out about this a little too late, but could someone re-upload the special? sendspace deleted the file :(
Here is the link to the rest of the episode and special: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... htm#444563

Note: It now available at the softsub section for direct download [Episode 1-3 including Special] .......in case you miss it

http://files.filefront.com/Lavender_Spe ... einfo.html

cutielesley8

Lavender 2

Post by cutielesley8 » Mar 10th, '07, 03:14

has this already been released? does anybody have this series or watched it? any feedback?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Re: Lavender 2

Post by habukie » Mar 10th, '07, 03:31

cutielesley8 wrote:has this already been released? does anybody have this series or watched it? any feedback?
please check this list before starting a new thread in the drama discussion forum. there is a thread for this series already, so i'll merge it. oh, and it has been subbed and released here under the name Hua Xiang. :-)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Mar 10th, '07, 13:01

cutielesley8 wrote:has this already been released? does anybody have this series or watched it? any feedback?
or do you by any chance meant "jie deng"? at yesasia "jie deng" is listed as lavender 2 although the story has nothing to do with lavender though "ambrose hsu" is starring.
As habukie already stated "hua xiang aka. Flower's Taste" is the continuing story of Lavender.

Haven't been to this thread for a long time. It seems like the link for the special is down again. If someone still needs it I am going to reup it again. hmmm... there is also no hardsubbed version of the special yet. Also need to take care about it then.

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Mar 12th, '07, 03:43

gixo wrote:
or do you by any chance meant "jie deng"? at yesasia "jie deng" is listed as lavender 2 although the story has nothing to do with lavender though "ambrose hsu" is starring.
As habukie already stated "hua xiang aka. Flower's Taste" is the continuing story of Lavender.

Haven't been to this thread for a long time. It seems like the link for the special is down again. If someone still needs it I am going to reup it again. hmmm... there is also no hardsubbed version of the special yet. Also need to take care about it then.
Sorry, My filefront wipe out my entire series.............so I am currently reuploading Lavender 2 [Flower's taste] now.............here is the new link:
http://nakatokanomori.badongo.com

Availible: Lavender 2 Music videos and Lavender 2 epsiode 1 & 2

Currently in progress of uploading: Lavender 2 episode 3 & Special [all done]

All Episode including Video and Special is ready for download

notes: Must download all parts then join them together to be able to watch properly

as for sub..........please go to the subtitle forum..........

thanks..............enjoy your mini series

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Mar 12th, '07, 13:59

Sorry, My filefront wipe out my entire series.............so I am currently reuploading Lavender 2 [Flower's taste] now.............here is the new link:
http://nakatokanomori.badongo.com

Available: Lavender 2 Music videos and Lavender 2 episode 1 & 2

Currently in progress of uploading: Lavender 2 episode 3 & Special [all done]

All Episode including Video and Special is ready for download

notes: Must download all parts then join them together to be able to watch properly

as for sub..........please go to the subtitle forum..........

thanks..............enjoy your mini series
I just found some error with the video so the only files that are available is the music video will re-upload movie after I come back from work........sorry for the inconvenience

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Mar 13th, '07, 07:16

Okay Lavender 2 -- Flower's Taste have been uploaded

available for download:

Episode One: http://files.filefront.com/6918367
Episode Two: http://files.filefront.com/6919658
Episode Three: http://files.filefront.com/6919792
Special Episode: http://files.filefront.com/6918507

Music Video:
http://nakatokanomori.badongo.com/

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Mar 18th, '07, 01:05

@a_inuyasha_z
thank you for ul all the files again. I updated the first post.

Kiyo

Post by Kiyo » Aug 11th, '07, 18:48

hey thanks for the lavender special u guys! i was wondering does anyone know the name of the two songs sung by ambrose hsu from the music videos?

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Dec 4th, '07, 03:23

Does anyone still have this, and can re-seed?

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Dec 6th, '07, 08:07

Also, if anyone knows the song title of the opening song, that would be wonderful. But from what I've found, no one has it :(

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Dec 6th, '07, 18:35

Fieryshadow wrote:Also, if anyone knows the song title of the opening song, that would be wonderful. But from what I've found, no one has it :(
The name of the opening song is "hua xiang" sang by Ambrose .ou can find the OST on the welove OST side. Look at the links of interests on the left side of the home page here. btw. the other name's song sang by him is "xing fu de Zhun Jian"

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Dec 9th, '07, 22:29

No no, those are for the first series, the Opening song for Hua Xiang is different, I already have Hua Xiang and Xing Fu De Zhun Jian from the first Lavender. I'm trying to find the opening of the Continuation.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Dec 10th, '07, 07:56

Take a look at this side. As far as I remember some of the songs here can be found on Hua Xiang.
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... 002860110/

EDIT: a_inuyasha_z ul the MVs for Hua Xiang some time ago. Not sure if the links still work but you can find them on page one of this thread.

Here is the link to a CD of Ambrose. http://www.malmusic.com/detail.asp?Prod ... 629&lang=E

nuku

Post by nuku » Dec 10th, '07, 08:26

thankkkkkkkkkkkssssssss

soula79

Post by soula79 » Feb 7th, '08, 10:19

does anyone know where i can download episode 2 and behind the scene english subbed of this drama? i have episode 1 and 3 but i couldn't get the others. thanks.

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Apr 10th, '08, 10:19

Flower's Taste (Hua Xiang) Reupload:

Lavender 2 Episode 1:
http://files.filefront.com/Lavender+2+E ... einfo.html

Lavender 2 Episode 2:

Lavender 2 Episode 3:

Lavender 2 Special Episode:
http://files.filefront.com/Lavender+2+S ... einfo.html

Music Video:
http://www.badongo.com/vid/312078
http://www.badongo.com/vid/312080

Download while you can cause I don't know when FileFront will delete all my file again so enjoy while you still can........

sweetmisery

Post by sweetmisery » Apr 10th, '08, 11:37

thanks so much!!~!

tepaj

Post by tepaj » Sep 29th, '08, 04:20

Just my luck...I always seem to not check back at the right time to see if it's been uploaded for direct download again or not. Missing 3 and special (but have to dl 1 and 2 again because my brother deleted it off his hard drive today - :O - luckily the megaupload links still work for these two eps). :cheers:

Anyone kind enough to ul 3 and special, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm stuck with torrent on 3 at 99.6% since March. The others aren't even close to halfway done so I've given up completely. :( My thanks to anyone who does have it and can ul them.

nemonmnm

Post by nemonmnm » Jan 6th, '09, 13:46

can any one plz reupload ep.3 + special
plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Jan 13th, '09, 07:12

Alright......here it is........sorry took so long couldn't located it..........Enjoy this while you can before it get delete again.

http://files.filefront.com/Lavender+Epi ... einfo.html

~a_inuyasha_z~

sorry I post up the wrong link.......this should be the right link now
Last edited by a_inuyasha_z on Jan 14th, '09, 19:04, edited 1 time in total.

nemonmnm

Post by nemonmnm » Jan 13th, '09, 12:38

thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
soooo much u r my sevier
thanx

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Jan 14th, '09, 18:55

I finally got the special to upload so here it is:

http://files.filefront.com/Lavender+Spe ... einfo.html

Enjoy while you can

~a_inuyasha_z~

qpham77

PLEASE REUPLOAS

Post by qpham77 » Feb 21st, '09, 16:33

Hi there.. could somebody please please please re-upload

Lavender 2?

thanks in advance for any help, hints or other possibilities... cheers
Last edited by qpham77 on Mar 4th, '09, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.

tepaj

Post by tepaj » Feb 27th, '09, 06:46

^^ The direct link should still work. I had to come back to get 1 and 2 because I couldn't find them from way back when I first downloaded them. Now my set is complete! :cheers: A big THANK YOU to a_inuyasha_z for re-uploading 3 and special!

qpham77

Post by qpham77 » Mar 4th, '09, 20:10

Episode 3 and Special is working???

because I am on it since 3 days . and I really do have a highspeed internet, but episode 3 ist not moving ad all :(

stephnie

Post by stephnie » Apr 15th, '09, 20:24

can someone please reupload ep.3?

its.junhao

Post by its.junhao » Jun 2nd, '09, 00:12

hi i was wondering if someone can reupload the piano sheets for moment of happiness? i discovered this thread like 3 years after it was posted lol

rikie_11

Post by rikie_11 » Jun 6th, '09, 17:02

Hi!

Please, can someone reupload the links above?

Thanks very much in advance!

m(_ _)m