Spring Waltz (KBS2, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
knuts

Post by knuts » May 21st, '06, 09:17

nocturnes wrote:can anyone show me the official site for spring waltz, please... i want to get the wallpapers
have you checked the site Soompi?

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 21st, '06, 09:21

knuts wrote:
nocturnes wrote:can anyone show me the official site for spring waltz, please... i want to get the wallpapers
No idea...i dont know where should i start seaching as im not very friendly with soompi.

skachild

Post by skachild » May 21st, '06, 09:25

nocturnes wrote:
knuts wrote:
No idea...i dont know where should i start seaching as im not very friendly with soompi.
http://www.springwaltz.com/

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/springwaltz/index.html

soompi forum = spring walyz

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 21st, '06, 09:27

thanks skachild...

woodycakes

Post by woodycakes » May 22nd, '06, 14:10

kevinttn wrote:Does anyone know the English song or any infor about the English song played when Phillip put on the shoe for Eun Young out side the hotel and Jae Ha was watching. Thank you in advance
If I'm not mistaken, it's Damien Rice's Cannonball. They play it a lot ;)
Last edited by woodycakes on May 24th, '06, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.

kevinttn

Post by kevinttn » May 22nd, '06, 20:15

Thank Woodycakes for the information however this is not the song I am looking for. The song sound like ".....when I wake up in the morning, I want you to be my side..." that is all I can remember. Does anyone know that song or where can I download it. It played when Plhiilip out on the shoe for Eun Young right out side his hotel and Jae Ha was watching and later Phillip is about to kiss Eun Youn. Thank you in advance

woodycakes

Post by woodycakes » May 23rd, '06, 07:27

kevinttn wrote:Thank Woodycakes for the information however this is not the song I am looking for. The song sound like ".....when I wake up in the morning, I want you to be my side..." that is all I can remember. Does anyone know that song or where can I download it. It played when Plhiilip out on the shoe for Eun Young right out side his hotel and Jae Ha was watching and later Phillip is about to kiss Eun Youn. Thank you in advance
oh that one! i'm sorry, i actually did a lyric search for it online because i wanted to download it too. The songs name is: Lullabye by Dan Seals. Hope i'm right this time!

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » May 24th, '06, 01:10

After finishing the drama, I thought the drama could have been better. There were a lot of discrepancies that did not made sense and I felt the drama lost its initial magic it had in the first two episodes. It was fun though.

kevinttn

Post by kevinttn » May 24th, '06, 04:06

Thank you WoodyCakes! I download the song from LimeWire

woodycakes

Post by woodycakes » May 24th, '06, 11:40

so sad that spring waltz is over :(

woodycakes

Post by woodycakes » May 24th, '06, 11:42

kevinttn wrote:Thank you WoodyCakes! I download the song from LimeWire
no problem, glad i could be of help. ;D

nocturne

Post by nocturne » May 25th, '06, 18:45

This drama disappointed me.. but Suh Do-Young is cute, so I watched it nonetheless. ;)

luvelyasian

Post by luvelyasian » May 28th, '06, 22:23

now that you guys have seen the whole thing.. would you recommend it as a great drama? i think i was at like 5-7 or something and it wasn't that great.. does it get better.. or is it best to just stop?

xprincessx824

Post by xprincessx824 » Jun 1st, '06, 16:48

Do anyone have spring waltz episode 13-20 700mb version in their clubbox because its taking me 8 hours just to dl it from torrent......is there any faster way........thanks

insideMYheart

Post by insideMYheart » Jun 2nd, '06, 03:07

xprincessx824 wrote:Do anyone have spring waltz episode 13-20 700mb version in their clubbox because its taking me 8 hours just to dl it from torrent......is there any faster way........thanks
A couple CB's that I know of that have the 700MB versions of this drama:

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca
http://clubbox.co.kr/posole
http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

Jyangel

Post by Jyangel » Jun 2nd, '06, 07:36

This season see better than the other season coz this Yoon Suk actully put some young cast not like the other season the cast is a bit to old no of fan put i like young cast like 18 to 25 or 26.........But the mostly i like is 17 to 23 or 24 is the best one to me.........like japanese they have alot young cast alright play main cast and have a lot tenneger drama. But Spring waltz see to be the best out of the season even though i havent see yet but by look at the cast is the best season out of them.

SeoDoYoung

Wait, Daniel Henney's in a new movie? Details please!

Post by SeoDoYoung » Jun 3rd, '06, 22:02

But I bet Daniel will improve in no time, so I am looking forward to his new movie, where he is the male lead actor.

Wait, Daniel Henney's in a new movie? Details please!

cindai

Post by cindai » Jun 7th, '06, 23:42

i heard that joo ji hoon@Lee Shin (Goong) act in this drama too. what's his role in this drama? is it important role or just special guest in certain episode?

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Jun 7th, '06, 23:58

i think this drama so far is the best one of 2006.. i looooove it.. soo nice... check it out guys.. :wub:

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 8th, '06, 02:32

Are all subs up for this yet? I cant wait to watch it! Looks good, hopefully it'll be better than the rest of the season dramas.

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Jun 8th, '06, 03:26

jpoplover08 wrote:Are all subs up for this yet? I cant wait to watch it! Looks good, hopefully it'll be better than the rest of the season dramas.
no not yet.. subs for ep 16 are still being encoded or timed .... ahh i cant wait to finish it, its definitely a must see.. :wub:

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Jun 8th, '06, 14:20

Oh, man, I'm watching 13 right now, and I love Daniel Henney again. When he told er... the other girl
that she has no right to be mad because they were forcing Jaeha's feelings and she knew about the engagement... I've wanted someone to say that in every kdrama I've ever seen! It's amazing!

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Jun 8th, '06, 14:22

luvelyasian wrote:now that you guys have seen the whole thing.. would you recommend it as a great drama? i think i was at like 5-7 or something and it wasn't that great.. does it get better.. or is it best to just stop?
I think it got a lot better after teh episodes witht he kids were over. It was so slow in the beginning that I was really getting annoyed, but I think it was worth if to keep watching.

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Jun 8th, '06, 16:46

Saragorn wrote:
luvelyasian wrote:now that you guys have seen the whole thing.. would you recommend it as a great drama? i think i was at like 5-7 or something and it wasn't that great.. does it get better.. or is it best to just stop?
I think it got a lot better after teh episodes witht he kids were over. It was so slow in the beginning that I was really getting annoyed, but I think it was worth if to keep watching.
I partly agree.. i think the kinds story was neccesary to this drama... i personally didnt find it boring one bit.. i mean its not like other dramas where there is something happening every min.. its unique in it own way.. and i must say that it does get better and better, yes a "great drama" :mrgreen:

DuMMyMeH

Post by DuMMyMeH » Jun 8th, '06, 16:47

anyone have the song that EunYoung's Brother and her friend MiJung sang during their audition ....

myke

Post by myke » Jun 8th, '06, 18:07

Saragorn wrote:
me too. i totally agree...before 10ep...the ep is quit bit slow...after 10ep/..the ep are more interesting...
what a nice guy are Dania as philipl
i like Eun Yong pronounce philip...philip!!! :lol :lol

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Jun 8th, '06, 23:18

Yeah, so I just noticed in the end of 13 Jaeha had a big rad spot in his eye. Poor guy, I hope it didn't hurt.

rnbcastlez

Spring Waltz OST

Post by rnbcastlez » Jun 10th, '06, 06:32

Anyone knows where to get the OST for Spring Waltz?

ohlovelyy

Post by ohlovelyy » Jun 12th, '06, 20:36

cindai wrote:i heard that joo ji hoon@Lee Shin (Goong) act in this drama too. what's his role in this drama? is it important role or just special guest in certain episode?
I read somewhere that he was suppose to play Eun Young's brother, however he couldn't make it to filming because filming for Goong hadn't finished (something about... two extra episodes).

I've watched up to 13 and haven't seen him anywhere.

Jyangel

Post by Jyangel » Jun 13th, '06, 22:32

Omg i just finish watch this drama and i was rite the cast are way better. But one thing is suck the one i have the eng sub is so bad is make me all cuffues. DON'T BUY!!! Spring Waltz from Ebay that was i got is from. The eng sub is very suck and bad. Anyway i very like this drama is my fav drama in 2006 so far now......

badazz09

Post by badazz09 » Jun 21st, '06, 05:45

was this series happy ending???

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » Jun 21st, '06, 10:29

badazz09 wrote:was this series happy ending???
Sure...thats why i watch it... :cheers:

kht2015

Post by kht2015 » Jun 22nd, '06, 01:56

Hi,
Does anybody know where I can obtain hardsub episodes of Spring Waltz?

Also, is there anyone trying to convert episodes 16 into DVD? I am having trouble and was wondering if you have the same problems.

Thanks.

closet_queen

Post by closet_queen » Jun 25th, '06, 15:44

nocturnes wrote:
that's good news. i thought the ending was sad just like the other 3 season drama. maybe, i'll watch it. thanks for the info!

ooijanice

Post by ooijanice » Jun 27th, '06, 00:00

With Daniel Henney in it. This is a must see drama.
Thanks.

thislove

Post by thislove » Jun 28th, '06, 16:00

I havent watch Spring Waltz yet but looking forward to watching it. Seem like an interesting drama.

ai-chan

Post by ai-chan » Jun 29th, '06, 21:59

yeah, it was pretty interesting, but the main reason i watched it was that i thought the main couple was so cute together :mrgreen:
the plot was so so in my opinion and the ending was pretty happy and cute ^^

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 29th, '06, 22:30

I'm watching Spring Waltz now. I refrained from seeing it until now becuz i did not want to start it and then wait for subs. I'd die if i had to do that... :-) So now that the subs are complete, im watching it and im totally hooked! The lead actress' acting is pretty good despite being new to acting. I cant get over how cute all the characters are either :wub: But anyways i have a long ways to go still becuz im only on Ep. 6. Thank goodness this has a happy ending (or so i heard) becuz im not in the mood for a sad ending.

myke

Post by myke » Jun 30th, '06, 05:11

nocturnes wrote:
a happy ending..... :cheers:
i agree ...

but i feel sorry for phillip...
he is a very very nice guy.. :roll

Lee Na ...look nice.. :wub:

dn67

Post by dn67 » Jun 30th, '06, 05:17

no offense, but I didn't really like this season that much. it was a bit draggy and boring for me. I watched it because of daniel. he is cute. the only thing I like about this is the happy ending. otherwise, I wasn't too excited about this 4th season. sorry guys. It's just my opinion. :roll

cidiji

Post by cidiji » Jul 3rd, '06, 08:59

kht2015 wrote:Hi,
Does anybody know where I can obtain hardsub episodes of Spring Waltz?

Also, is there anyone trying to convert episodes 16 into DVD? I am having trouble and was wondering if you have the same problems.

Thanks.
Exactly what's the problem? It gets out of sync, huh? Well, it's pretty easy to fix.

Anyway, I liked this one a lot. I'm glad that the director chose to use fresh faces, like Autumn Tale.

sshlady

Post by sshlady » Jul 3rd, '06, 17:57

has anyone noticed how good the child actors were??their acting looked pretty good and convincing..yeah,there were flaws now and then but for a kid,that's not bad..i liked both characters..the little Su-Ho and Eun Young..they looked so matured especially the girl..both of them look so natural on crying scenes it wrench my heart(omg i turned sappy).. and oh,not to forget the little girl who played Eun Young's neighbour..she sounds like a real b****.. very very nice cast on this one..i'd give 9/10 for this and i dont even finish this yet..

ilovedaddicts

Post by ilovedaddicts » Jul 5th, '06, 03:56

[Spring Waltz]

i just finished spring waltz today. i was disappointed with the 2 long draggy episodes of the small kids (ep 2/3). i thought they were trying a little too hard. repetitions of certain songs in the starting got me a little offset. this show unfolds a beautiful love story.. one that would certainly have you to shed tears. one that is so greatly touching that i, a 16yr old guy would cry -.- haha! fortunately mum wasnt around to watch me =p

this story's plot is certainly averagely paced. if you love unbelievably beautiful sceneries, you would certainly love this. the plot is vivid, a very,very unique with easy understandable complications. it is not somthing like "full house" which concentrates alot on comedy and with the faint storyline.

{in scale of 1-10}
Kept me excited : 8 - practically not many twists, but beautiful still. some parts i even delayed my meals =p
Kept my eyes open : 11 - i watched till late morning (4am here when the world cup Ger vs. Ita was on) i finally stopped and went to bed at ep 19 simply because my eye lids were 1mm apart.
OSTs : 9 - superbly superb superbb! again it portrays emotions very very well. those of mysteriousness, love, sadness, livelyhood of humans in a romantic world.

Guys girls, big guys big girls, mothers fathers, aunties and uncles, this is not just a MUST but its unforgivable that you dont have it in your collection! it saddens me with the thought that someone might just miss this.. hope i helped...

bhebhethartz

Post by bhebhethartz » Jul 5th, '06, 06:09

Dare_Devil09 wrote:I haven't watch this series yet but I
have a feeling that the ending of this movie might go bad :pale:
just finish watching that really really long trailer of this series the
beginning look goood but then the middle
didn't look to well :scratch: ......I just hope this series doesn't turn out bad
at the end like them other movie :whistling:

:wub: don't worry though, it has a very good ending!!! :wub: :wub: very romantic..... :wub: they even have a lot of scenes spent together!! :wub:

bhebhethartz

Post by bhebhethartz » Jul 5th, '06, 06:16

does anybody knows where to get the OST, there's this background song... I think ive heard it already in english version, they have translated it in korean.... and the song, little jae-ha sang.

sshlady

Post by sshlady » Jul 5th, '06, 17:57

bhebhethartz wrote:does anybody knows where to get the OST, there's this background song... I think ive heard it already in english version, they have translated it in korean.... and the song, little jae-ha sang.
here's a little help..i got all my korean ost's here..regardless if it's a series or movie..
http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=5

and yeah,this show is the best of the seasons series..the pace is much much better..the casts are great..wonderful ost and most importantly, FAIRY TALE ENDING!!they live happily ever after,that is..

bhebhethartz

Post by bhebhethartz » Jul 6th, '06, 12:48

sshlady wrote:
bhebhethartz wrote:does anybody knows where to get the OST, there's this background song... I think ive heard it already in english version, they have translated it in korean.... and the song, little jae-ha sang.
here's a little help..i got all my korean ost's here..regardless if it's a series or movie..
http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=5

and yeah,this show is the best of the seasons series..the pace is much much better..the casts are great..wonderful ost and most importantly, FAIRY TALE ENDING!!they live happily ever after,that is..
oh my, thank u so much!!! for sharing this site :D :D :D

sshlady

Post by sshlady » Jul 6th, '06, 15:44

no problem at all..found this site accidently a few weeks ago and i thought it's great to know where to download the osts when there is no seeder on torrent..

bhebhethartz

Post by bhebhethartz » Jul 8th, '06, 06:33

CraZyaH wrote:
xKiMix wrote:^^ i know, others who go to this page must think there are alot of spoilers! haha

I agree i don't think Jaeha's german isn't all that good, at first i didn't even notice that he was speaking german.

At the beginning of the drama i liked philip, but when i saw the scene
in the train where jaeha was looking intently at Eunyoung, i was like, "OMG he is soo HOT!" lol
yeah ,but have u noticed that this time they sort of picked the wrong child actor? I mean ok the boy is a great actor,its just that he doesn't look like the old Jaeha at all!
the girls looks a bit like the older Eunyoung,at least the lip part and teeth,but little Jaeha looks nothing like the older version :unsure: or is it just me :unsure:
I agree, little jae-ha's eyes is far different from that with Jae-ha's expressive eyes... whoa!!! I love his eyes and he's so cuteee!!!

sshlady

Post by sshlady » Jul 8th, '06, 06:37

and i didnt even notice they look nothing alike because little jae ha grew on me, i suppose...he played su ho so well

bhebhethartz

Post by bhebhethartz » Jul 8th, '06, 06:47

Kayote wrote:Have seen the first 4 eps and so far quite like it. The girl is really cute and one of the most refreshing and cute parts for me was when she wore the party dress and she was conscious of her attire. The way she put her hand up to cover herself was very nice, just the way I like it. [img]http://smileyonline.free.fr/images/gif/ ... -7_gif.gif[/img]
yep, she's so cute!! :D :D I also love how she speaks in english better than lee-na's (she's trying so hard, duh) :glare:

bhebhethartz

Post by bhebhethartz » Jul 8th, '06, 13:04

insideMYheart wrote:Due to SDY's injury, they weren't able to film episodes 13 & 14 yet. They showed a movie Monday and behind the scenes Tuesday in the timeslot instead. Episode 13 & 14 should air next week.
I thought, before all series are aired, it was all done. so they have to shoot this week for next weeks episodes??

Jesette

Post by Jesette » Jul 12th, '06, 02:56

I've just finished watching this series and I like it because it has the happiest ending compared to the previous EL series. But, I can't say that it's the best. I guess it is better than summer scent, but I can't tell that with the first two (WS and AT). I love the lead girl here, she is a natural She didn'tt try to upstage her co-actors. And, yes I like the way she tries to speak English with Daniel Henny. The lead guy, in fairness to other negative comments, did his part well. He's got good voice and OMG how he cries, even better than "Eun Young". Daniel as Philip is very effective here. This guy is riped for his own series. And, I hope soon.

shane

Post by shane » Jul 12th, '06, 10:30

Hi,

i can't believe that i would fall for this series, it's one of the best k-series i've ever watched, a great story and a good leading actor and actress really portrays the character very well!!! :wub: i would definitely recommend my friends to watch this!!! :cheers:

geraldine

Post by geraldine » Aug 27th, '06, 04:55

Yes quite incline to agree with the majority - this story was not a disappointment thank god, couldnt stand to watch another draggy melancholy drama. Daniel is obviously a charmer and good looker however, and strangely enough, the lead actor captured me much more, he had a mysteriousness and aloofness about him that i found quite intriguing. Although there is not too much news out there about him, i would appreciate it a lot if peeps out there knows anything about this person would kindly inform me.

And of course its got to be said the leading gal was adoreable to watch, she was quite natural for her debut as a leading actress, well done! The drama was filmed beautifully in Austria, makes me wanna go out there myself..hehe

ozi_grl299

Post by ozi_grl299 » Sep 21st, '06, 10:08

hm...i really like spring waltz except the girl (eun young) gets a bit annoying towards the middle :glare: . Does any1 know what type, model or brand eun-young and lee-na's phone is??? :scratch: i realli like it... :mrgreen:

alexwinter

Post by alexwinter » Sep 21st, '06, 11:30

ozi_grl299 wrote:hm...i really like spring waltz except the girl (eun young) gets a bit annoying towards the middle :glare: . Does any1 know what type, model or brand eun-young and lee-na's phone is??? :scratch: i realli like it... :mrgreen:
Attachments
Sky IM-U110 (SK Telecom), also the cellphone of YEH 's in That Man In the Vineyard
Sky IM-U110 (SK Telecom), also the cellphone of YEH 's in That Man In the Vineyard
HHJ.jpg (26.34 KiB) Viewed 3983 times
Suh Do Young's cell phone in the drama, Sky IM-U100
Suh Do Young's cell phone in the drama, Sky IM-U100
SDY.jpg (44.67 KiB) Viewed 3983 times

ozi_grl299

Post by ozi_grl299 » Sep 22nd, '06, 13:18

THANX! :mrgreen: :cheers:

ozi_grl299

Post by ozi_grl299 » Sep 23rd, '06, 12:56

Does anyone hav the piano music sheets for the songs from Spring Waltz?? Anything will do because i just love all the songs. However, i am looking in particular for "Love Poem", "Flying Petals", "A sad Memory" and "수호천사 - 에스진" . If u do have it, please send it to me at ozi_grl299@hotmail.com or upload it on this site. THNX :mrgreen:

BRYO

Post by BRYO » Oct 13th, '06, 02:12

I try to download Sung shi Kyong song ' season which in page 20
But it cannot work anymore
Can somebody pls help me to upload it again ?? :D
Plsssssss

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Oct 13th, '06, 02:31

I uploaded the song for ya :-)

Sung Shi Kyung - Season

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jy79f6

Enjoy!

BRYO

Post by BRYO » Oct 13th, '06, 04:07

Tks so muchhhh fr ye hrlp
Love it :wub:

mitchimitch

Post by mitchimitch » Oct 30th, '06, 10:09

i so love spring waltz!!!! :wub:

and the OST is the best too!!

dont miss this! :cheers:

Jesette

Post by Jesette » Nov 14th, '06, 02:50

I can't get enough of this series. I am rewatching it for the third time. It's so romantic. I love the lead performers here. And the ost is so captivating.

hadyshien

Post by hadyshien » Dec 15th, '06, 11:16

hi there tofu lady :-) , can u pls upload again the song by Sung Shi Kyung - Season, thx u n good day!

asiandreamer117
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by asiandreamer117 » Dec 18th, '06, 01:01

I completely agree.. the OST for Spring Waltz is filled with some of the most beautiful instrumentals I've heard.
And the acting is superb.. the plot line is interesting and the scenery is captivating.. ^^
Thumbs up for Spring Waltz!!!

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Feb 10th, '07, 21:21

does anyone have the sheet music to the OSTs? any for the songs.
and does anyone have an mp3 rip and a sheet music for the duet phillip and jae ha do in the church and the song jae ha plays for eunyoung over the phone in episode 10? those 2 arent in the ost... or even the names of the song would be great

mjhey

Post by mjhey » Feb 18th, '07, 21:49

Jin91 wrote:does anyone have the sheet music to the OSTs? any for the songs.
and does anyone have an mp3 rip and a sheet music for the duet phillip and jae ha do in the church and the song jae ha plays for eunyoung over the phone in episode 10? those 2 arent in the ost... or even the names of the song would be great
Not sure though if the links are still working but yah try here in this forum:
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.ph ... 147&st=250

Scroll down and there are ost links posted.
There are two (separate posts), Spring Waltz ost & Spring Waltz CLASSIC ost.

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Feb 18th, '07, 22:39

oh thanks! I forgot to say that I've already found them. Thank you though

mjhey

Post by mjhey » Feb 19th, '07, 20:11

it's okay... you're welcome.

snailcurry

Please help me name this!!!

Post by snailcurry » Mar 6th, '07, 04:08

I just finished watching Spring Waltz and I absolutely love it!

There was this one song where Jae-Ha played a song on the piano over the phone for Eun-Young. I've been searching everywhere for it but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know the name of this song??

Here's the link on youtube to it:

Please! I need to know the name of this song!! Thanks so much!

snailcurry

Post by snailcurry » Mar 6th, '07, 04:26

Jin91 wrote:does anyone have the sheet music to the OSTs? any for the songs.
You found them?? Would you be able to tell me what songs they are???? Thanks!

kaasbris

Re: Please help me name this!!!

Post by kaasbris » Mar 6th, '07, 11:27

snailcurry wrote: There was this one song where Jae-Ha played a song on the piano over the phone for Eun-Young. I've been searching everywhere for it but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know the name of this song??
It is called LOVE POEM composed & performed by pianist Lee Ji-Su.
Drama OST doesn't contain this number, but can be found at Lee Ji-su's own album "Love Poem".

snailcurry

Post by snailcurry » Mar 6th, '07, 12:47

kaasbris wrote:
snailcurry wrote: There was this one song where Jae-Ha played a song on the piano over the phone for Eun-Young. I've been searching everywhere for it but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know the name of this song??
It is called LOVE POEM composed & performed by pianist Lee Ji-Su.
Drama OST doesn't contain this number, but can be found at Lee Ji-su's own album "Love Poem".
Thanks so much! Do you know where I can get the sheet music for it?

mjhey

Post by mjhey » Mar 10th, '07, 18:35

:thumright:
Last edited by mjhey on Mar 12th, '07, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.