[TwDrama] Love Contract (TVBS, 2004)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
redsea

Post by redsea » Nov 4th, '05, 00:23

Thanks for upload this Jade. You rock. I cannot download them now cuz I have problem with clubbox. Too slow speed I can't stand it... 1kb...Gosh. Hope the files will be still there when the clubbox in my stupid comp back to work.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Nov 4th, '05, 06:04

redsea wrote:Thanks for upload this Jade. You rock. I cannot download them now cuz I have problem with clubbox. Too slow speed I can't stand it... 1kb...Gosh. Hope the files will be still there when the clubbox in my stupid comp back to work.
Yeah, and if they aren't just let me know and I'll reupload them for you. :D

redsea

Post by redsea » Nov 4th, '05, 21:07

Thank you Jade :) By the way, do you know what's happen with clubbox? Cuz I can't download anything for days already. I download the file from yours but the speed keep on blinking at me at 0kb :blink....Do you know what's the problem? And I really really want to watch Love COntract....Bittorent doesn't work with me as well, since there're no seeders....

babai

Post by babai » Nov 6th, '05, 04:57

Does this have a happy or sad ending?

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Nov 6th, '05, 05:56

hey everybody! i no exactly how you feel.. cuz i tried dl-in too.. i was tried dl-in da ones dat was soon to be erased ...like chapt 13 (even tho im up to chap 7) buh i was only no even half way thru (30%) den it got erased :cussing: .. so i den went to da next one on da list which is chap 7 :mrgreen: .. yea.. it didnt even start dl-in after a week.. n now its gone :cry:
im sorry jadedangel for your reuploadins n stuff :-( .. but do thank you thank you! :cheers: for helpin ppl like me gettin da series

redsea

Post by redsea » Nov 7th, '05, 15:50

Hi xsnowangelx, I know exactly how you feel too :cry: I try to download from jaded1, unfortunately, like you said.....
Jade, I appreciate what you've done. Asking you to upload the serie will be too much...But I'm so desperate wanting to watch this serie. Thank you so much for upload Jade. You're still number 1 :wub:
Last edited by redsea on Nov 8th, '05, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.

endocarp

Post by endocarp » Nov 8th, '05, 05:59

quick question!~ how many eps are in total??

sorry if it was mentioned, i just didnt want to read any spoilers that sometimes pop outta nowhere :roll

and can someone tell me where to find subs?

Poochy

Post by Poochy » Nov 8th, '05, 06:13

There are 20 eps and you can find the subs in this thread:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73748

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Nov 11th, '05, 01:54

xsnowangelx wrote:hey everybody! i no exactly how you feel.. cuz i tried dl-in too.. i was tried dl-in da ones dat was soon to be erased ...like chapt 13 (even tho im up to chap 7) buh i was only no even half way thru (30%) den it got erased :cussing: .. so i den went to da next one on da list which is chap 7 :mrgreen: .. yea.. it didnt even start dl-in after a week.. n now its gone :cry:
im sorry jadedangel for your reuploadins n stuff :-( .. but do thank you thank you! :cheers: for helpin ppl like me gettin da series
Hey. :lol Sorry its been days since I last checked any threads on D-addicts, so I didn't see these. But don't worry I'm slowly uploading all the eps again. Its just that every time one gets uploaded another disapears. But Ep 7 is almost done and so are a few others.
redsea wrote:Thank you Jade :-) By the way, do you know what's happen with clubbox? Cuz I can't download anything for days already. I download the file from yours but the speed keep on blinking at me at 0kb ....Do you know what's the problem? And I really really want to watch Love COntract....Bittorent doesn't work with me as well, since there're no seeders....
Sorry about this. I don't know why but sometimes clubbox acts up, especially on the weekends, I guess because so many people use that time to download and so everything gets slowed down, and this gives me problems too in even just uploading the eps. Its been a bit better for me lately though so I hope it is better for you as well, just try restarting the downloads that sometimes works for me when I downloading. And like I told snowangel, all the eps are being reuploaded so its no problem. I managed to get a lot uploaded over the last few days so I hope you got some you were missing. :-)

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Nov 11th, '05, 04:18

redsea wrote:Thank you Jade :-) By the way, do you know what's happen with clubbox? Cuz I can't download anything for days already. I download the file from yours but the speed keep on blinking at me at 0kb ....Do you know what's the problem? And I really really want to watch Love COntract....Bittorent doesn't work with me as well, since there're no seeders....
Sorry about this. I don't know why but sometimes clubbox acts up, especially on the weekends, I guess because so many people use that time to download and so everything gets slowed down, and this gives me problems too in even just uploading the eps. Its been a bit better for me lately though so I hope it is better for you as well, just try restarting the downloads that sometimes works for me when I downloading. And like I told snowangel, all the eps are being reuploaded so its no problem. I managed to get a lot uploaded over the last few days so I hope you got some you were missing. :-)
Oh, I thought it was just me. I was starting to get worried that it was my computer that was messed up. I was also trying to download Love Contract, and it just stayed at 0% for the past week on clubbox.
I also tried to download it on BT, but there are almost no seeders, or sometimes I would get about 70% and then the seeders disappear, so it just stops downloading. :unsure: I'm basically watching the series in parts, I have episodes 1-3, 19-20, and like 19% of episode 4, 77% of episode 8, etc...lol. I'm just sitting back and hoping it would all get downloaded. It's so hard to find this series, I went to three different video stores and none of them had it. I even went online to some websites that sell dvds, and they don't have Love Contract! I am so tempted to go on Ebay and get it shipped over from Asia! But I'm not going to do that unless I run of of shows to watch...

Well, thanks for uploading the episodes JadedAngel! I hope club box starts working so that I can actually download them! :salut: :salut: I think it's really nice of you to take out the time to upload these episodes for those of us who are dying to watch it! So Thank YOU!!! :wub:

harliey_nick

Post by harliey_nick » Nov 11th, '05, 19:42

i love ariel in it started with a kiss so i decided to watch this one...n wow she's so different from itwak :-) ah does anybody know where i can find the opening song,n the title n the name of the artist?thanks in advance! :cheers:

:wub:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Nov 12th, '05, 07:52

harliey_nick wrote:i love ariel in it started with a kiss so i decided to watch this one...n wow she's so different from itwak :-) ah does anybody know where i can find the opening song,n the title n the name of the artist?thanks in advance! :cheers:

The title of the song is "Zhongjian (Between)" and its by Jasmine/ Fish Leong. I had the song on my clubbox, but I think it disapeared. So here it is through yousendit, if you can't egt it let me know.

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RZS ... 29SFFHECGB

harliey_nick

Post by harliey_nick » Nov 12th, '05, 16:08

ah thanks so much JadedAngel :D gotten it! :wub: again thanks so much :cheers:

:-)

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Nov 16th, '05, 17:03

harliey_nick wrote:ah thanks so much JadedAngel :D gotten it! :wub: again thanks so much :cheers:

No problem, glad I could help. :D

MashimaroOo

Post by MashimaroOo » Nov 18th, '05, 08:40

Hi JadedAngel I'm so glad that you willing to upload those series for this drama i'm so grateful to you, you have make my life easier by upload it to your clubbox, :P I was just wondering if u can once again up load ep.14 for this drama i've dl almost all ep. for this drama except for that one episode and it seem that u missing that episode. Thank you in advance :thumright:

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Nov 20th, '05, 03:36

JadedAngel wrote:
mangoicy wrote:Does anyone have Anson Hu's Waiting For You MV? JadedAngel, I checked your clubbox (which I adore, by the way :P ) but I don't think it's there anymore. So, anyone who can help me, I'd GREATLY appreciate it :D

:D Thanks! Well, if you still want it, I* already reuploaded it to my clubbox. 8)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/8v5v3
Hi JadedAngel I was wondering do you still have this MV? If you do, can you PLEASE upload it again??? I really want to see it... :wub:
Well, if you're busy, then it's okay too. I know you already spent so much time uploadng all those episodes. :mrgreen:
Thanks for the uploads!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Nov 20th, '05, 18:44

kikkiko wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
mangoicy wrote:Does anyone have Anson Hu's Waiting For You MV? JadedAngel, I checked your clubbox (which I adore, by the way :P ) but I don't think it's there anymore. So, anyone who can help me, I'd GREATLY appreciate it :D

:D Thanks! Well, if you still want it, I* already reuploaded it to my clubbox. 8)

Hi JadedAngel I was wondering do you still have this MV? If you do, can you PLEASE upload it again??? I really want to see it... :wub:
Well, if you're busy, then it's okay too. I know you already spent so much time uploadng all those episodes. :mrgreen:
Thanks for the uploads!
No problem, its done! :D Here's the url:

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/fa8o4

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Nov 20th, '05, 18:58

JadedAngel wrote:
kikkiko wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:

Thanks for the uploads!

No problem, its done! :D Here's the url:

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/fa8o4
HI, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :cheers: :cheers: . I can't wait to see it. The club box doesn't seem to be working for me right now, but I'll try to download it later when it does work.
THANK YOU Jaded Angel!!! :mrgreen:

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Nov 22nd, '05, 22:31

A little addition to all the media collection in this series.

In episode 19 you'll hear Xiao Feng's cellphone go off.
For the die-hard "Love Contract" fans... here is an mp3 you can use for your own cellphone if you'd like to make it sound the same way.

Since the mp3 stuff is not allowed in file attachements, it's linked from another URL.
Grab it here. Xiao Feng's Ringtone

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Nov 23rd, '05, 01:42

i do not get the ending can someone explain it please

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Nov 23rd, '05, 06:40

hanhan wrote:i do not get the ending can someone explain it please
Well I didnt really either since... (see spoiler)
The only way Ken could get Xiao Feng to wake up again was to shock her back or die trying hmmmm
Also, the ending is a bit of a mish mash of optional endings or something.
The last three episodes I think could have been compressed into one efficient one.
It was a bit drawn out since Ken's mom left the scene.

Demibaby

My opinion, and ending SPOILER...

Post by Demibaby » Nov 23rd, '05, 06:59

I'm sorry, for this being my first post, but the ending to this drama sucked. I agree with whomever said the last 3 episodes could of been all compressed into one it dragged on and on and on...
Although, the first 1-17 or so episodes were really great, I stayed up til 2-3am on a couple of weekday nights to watch them.

The ending, I think, was that Ah Ken took Shao Fung to the ocean, and they died together. Remember when he kept on seeing an image of her interacting with him, I think that is what happened @ the end. It was an illusion of what could of been (or maybe what their spirits were doing, or something). The reason I think this is that there was a wheelchair on the beach when he walked into the ocean with her, by the time they got out of the ocean, the wheelchair was gone (completely buried in sand). I mean, how long can you hold your breath for? Well, this is my interpetation of it @ least.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Nov 23rd, '05, 20:39

hanhan wrote:i do not get the ending can someone explain it please
Basically it had three different endings, one with the both of them dying, the second with Xiao Feng waking up as they are in the water, and the third which was just a non-sensical one of them getting married. I guess it was done to try to give everybody what they want. If you wanted it sad, or happy, or crazy, you decide the ending yourself.
Last edited by JadedAngel on Nov 25th, '05, 02:20, edited 1 time in total.

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Nov 24th, '05, 06:51

thanks for the spoiler i get it now it was kinda weird

redsea

Post by redsea » Nov 24th, '05, 16:16

I agree that the ending is weird :lol the last one is not necessary. I dont like it anyways.....Have to thanks Jaded for upload those series to the clubbox. Thank you, thank you, and thank you :)

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » Nov 24th, '05, 23:56

I am going to get this drama from a clubbox and I was wondering whether I should just get the first 17 and ignore the other 3.

Can somene please help?

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Nov 25th, '05, 02:34

narutaru wrote:I am going to get this drama from a clubbox and I was wondering whether I should just get the first 17 and ignore the other 3.

Can somene please help?
Why do you want to ignore the last three? lol. I think if you're planning on ignoring some episodes, it should be episode 16-17, because those two episodes were a little boring. The last three episodes were good. :-)

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » Nov 25th, '05, 04:52

From what alot of people have been saying the last 3 are dodgy and the end is dodgy, but the rest is good. I don't want to waste my time if the last 3 are crap. If it's ok by the end of 17 I will get that,

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » Nov 26th, '05, 19:46

If anyone still wants the Love Contract MV, Waiting For You, here goes an extra link.

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2L8C ... D17H4U189B

ebony

Post by ebony » Nov 27th, '05, 19:14

thankyou for the MV im trying so hard to download this show but im not haveing much luck at the moment.

so thankyou for the video :-)

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Nov 27th, '05, 22:46

narutaru wrote:From what alot of people have been saying the last 3 are dodgy and the end is dodgy, but the rest is good. I don't want to waste my time if the last 3 are crap. If it's ok by the end of 17 I will get that,
Hmm, well if you don't want to waste time, I really do think it would be better to skip episodes 16 and the first 15 minutes of episode 17.
Then watch 18-20....nothing really happens in 16-17...i thought the end of episode 18 was important...
OH, but I admit, I thought episode 19 was a little dodgy...
Well, it's up to you....I'm just trying to help... :unsure:

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » Nov 27th, '05, 22:58

Thank you for the input! I really appreciate it :D

I think I know what I want to do now :D

itsjun

Post by itsjun » Dec 1st, '05, 05:21

Hello. Can someone please upload 350 or higher of love contract onto your clubbox? I was only able to get some episodes from JadedAngel, but I am missing episode 1-3 and 5. Please help me.

Thank you!!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 1st, '05, 21:12

itsjun wrote:Hello. Can someone please upload 350 or higher of love contract onto your clubbox? I was only able to get some episodes from JadedAngel, but I am missing episode 1-3 and 5. Please help me.

Thank you!!
If you want, i can always reuplaod them. But if you just want to get it from another clubbox...well then i can't help you there. :D

itsjun

Post by itsjun » Dec 2nd, '05, 01:47

JadedAngel wrote:
itsjun wrote:Hello. Can someone please upload 350 or higher of love contract onto your clubbox? I was only able to get some episodes from JadedAngel, but I am missing episode 1-3 and 5. Please help me.

Thank you!!
If you want, i can always reuplaod them. But if you just want to get it from another clubbox...well then i can't help you there. :D
YES!! that would be great, can you please upload it to your clubbox again? BTW, i am having some problems downloading Episode 4 from your clubbox, is clubbox having problems?

Thanks again!

itsjun

Post by itsjun » Dec 2nd, '05, 01:53

JadedAngel wrote:

Thank you!!
I am already downloading episode 1 and 2 in bittorrent. Can you please upload the rest that aren't in your clubbox now? Thanks so much!! :lol

endocarp

Post by endocarp » Dec 3rd, '05, 07:38

ya... that ending was
sooo gay!!

ebony

Post by ebony » Dec 8th, '05, 03:55

i have just finished watching this and the ending was not quite what i had expected. I prefer the second ending to be honest. But other than that i really loved watching it some scenes were really lovely. apart from the ending and a few dodgy episodes this was really good.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 8th, '05, 05:14

itsjun wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:

Thank you!!
YES!! that would be great, can you please upload it to your clubbox again? BTW, i am having some problems downloading Episode 4 from your clubbox, is clubbox having problems?

Thanks again!
Hi, yeah clubbox had been upgrading so in the beginning things I had just uploaded had to be deleted as they didn't register, aand then I wasn't able to uplaod at all. Everything should be fine now though.

enchanted
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by enchanted » Dec 8th, '05, 05:50

Can someone please reupload the MV of this serie? Thanks!

Let me try and download from clubbox since I'm stuck for days using BT. Clubbox doesn't always work for me. *sigh*

I actually like the first ending, but the third one was kind of gay and totally ruined the sad mood.

I'm watching both Love Contract and It Started With A Kiss right now and I gotta say Ariel is a pretty talented actress. In Love Contract, I can actually feel the maturity of the character she portraying which is the total opposite of her goofy character in ISWAK.

Anyone has the subsong sing by her? I'm addicted to that song. lol

SimplyJane

Post by SimplyJane » Dec 13th, '05, 10:18

i finished watching the drama..gosh i was :cry: :cry: during the entire last episode... :-( they shouldnt had made this a sad ending drama :cry: ....

I really liked their acting =D actually I liked all the characters =D..

love01

Post by love01 » Dec 14th, '05, 13:37

i juz finished watching this drama...i like it especially MIKE HE! He is so cute :wub: i like the chemistry between Ariel and Mike..they look so natural together... Does anyone know if Mike He has a girlfriend??? :D

fatiha_err

Post by fatiha_err » Dec 14th, '05, 13:51

yeah

love01

Post by love01 » Dec 14th, '05, 14:39

He has a GF already ???:-(

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Dec 14th, '05, 14:49

quite a good drama, but after ep17 it got boring, thought some important stuff happened in between...the ending was not professional...hehe... like the dead person was there...!? anyway ok overall

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Dec 17th, '05, 07:38

Hey, does anyone have the MV for Lonely Northern Hemisphere?

amrie91

Post by amrie91 » Dec 22nd, '05, 03:23

wad IS love contract about?

exotique

Love Contract

Post by exotique » Jan 24th, '06, 05:40

hi all. im very new in this dl-ing of series.

i've heard of Love Contract from one of my chinese fren. i've watched ISWAK n DBY.
i'm in love w/ both Ariel n Mike. n i really really wanna watch Love Contract.
but i dun undst wat torrent n clubbox is all abt.

i've only done direct dl-ing (eg from ISWAK). so im not familiar w/ other forms of dl-ing.
can someone pls put dis series up for direct dl-ing?

appreciate it so much. thanks guys...!

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Hanjae » Feb 25th, '06, 08:12

Hehe, I've watched 6 eps so far and it's really cute <3 It's nice to have some more... conflict instead of the two leads falling in love in the second episode or something XD;

Anyway, I keep hearing about Anson Hu's Waiting for You MV, but I keep missing the links O.o; If anyone has spare time and wouldn't mind, could you please reupload it? Both Clubbox and YSI is fine. Much appreciated!

yayanomi

Post by yayanomi » Feb 25th, '06, 08:52

does anyone know the theme song title and singer for Love Contract? i love the song so much(even without understanding) thx

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Feb 26th, '06, 03:15

yayanomi wrote:does anyone know the theme song title and singer for Love Contract? i love the song so much(even without understanding) thx
i think it's called lonely nothern hemisphere by Lin Yi Chen.. at least i think that song was the theme. LoL it may have been a different song... but i DO know that song was in the series. :lol :lol

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 26th, '06, 03:25

^^yup...it was definitely in the series. :-) i guess it just depends on your interpretation of "theme song". that was the ending theme song. the opening theme song is Zhong Jian (Middle) by Jasmine Leong. i don't know which one yayanomi is referring to. :D

AhMon^^

Post by AhMon^^ » Mar 4th, '06, 09:49

Hello!. Im searching for liryc for the main song is "Zhongjian (Between)" by Jasmine/ Fish Leong. Anyone seen that ? (By the way - I was searching for "In the Middle" not for "Between" :O )

qhrizteens

Post by qhrizteens » Mar 8th, '06, 23:37

hi jadedgal....it may seems that i'm really outdated...i'm just about to watch this drama.is it possible that you upload the episode 1-5 in your clubbox??heaps of thanks for that.
cheers

supersumocg

Post by supersumocg » Mar 13th, '06, 06:03

i didnt know there were THREE endings! are all of them availiable on D-addicts? if not, where can i find them all?

supersumocg

Post by supersumocg » Mar 13th, '06, 08:47

ok nvm i finished the last episode.
how retarded. haha. wtf mang. seriously. seems like such a big waste to spend time to make a good drama and then just throw out a random ending. i think that the first ending was the real ending, and the 2nd and 3rd ones are gags. especially the last one with the already dead xiao bai dancing with them. i think the ending should've been like the waitin for you mv, she wakes up finds him and live happily ever after. hahaha. sigh.. sad.

cc(,``o

Post by cc(,``o » Mar 16th, '06, 04:54

i have to say mike isn't as handsome in this show as he is in devil beside you. i find this series a bit dragging and boring. but overall it's pretty okay. it's no so boring that i stopped watching it.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Mar 17th, '06, 18:36

qhrizteens wrote:hi jadedgal....it may seems that i'm really outdated...i'm just about to watch this drama.is it possible that you upload the episode 1-5 in your clubbox??heaps of thanks for that.
cheers
Hmm, I'm guessing that this message is supposed to go to me. If it is, sorry it took me so long to answer. I know I already put a lot of the eps back up. Were you able to get the ones you needed or do you need me to uplaod them again?

jun`

Post by jun` » Apr 1st, '06, 13:19

The ending was quite confusing...
so did Xiao Feng come back? Is there anybody that could explain to me.

yuans7love

Post by yuans7love » Apr 1st, '06, 22:35

^the director actually filmed 3 different endings

and here are my interpretations:
1_ Xiang Feng wakes up and yells at Mike
2_ They both die and go to heaven
3_ The accident never happened (which is the scene with them getting married and even Xiao Bai was there)

I think the first ending was completely ridiculous and since i'm a hopeless romantic i like to think they both died and went to heaven. Although 3 is pretty good too but that only means i cried buckets of tears for nothing if Xiang Feng never actually became a vegetable and Ah Ken never went crazy about it haha
hope it helped

Li-Mei

Post by Li-Mei » Apr 10th, '06, 00:55

Aww, I was going to download the series since I watched the first 11-12 episodes on youtube. I thought it was cute. I especially liked the part where Ken still held on to Xiao Feng's hand when he answered his cell phone. But since I give into the temptation of clicking on the spoiler buttons, I'm not sure if I should spend my time downloading it if the ending is bad. Thanks for the comments.

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Hanjae » Apr 17th, '06, 11:03

I don't think it's a bad ending as such - I see it as one being what actually happened, one is what Ken wanted it to be and the other is what Xiao Feng wanted it to be.

It's sad, but it's not one of those horrible tragedies where they spend the entire drama developing the relationship and then one person dies and whoo, end of story ^^;; I think it's more bittersweet than anything else.
At least if they had to go, they'll go together, and I think that's miles better than one dying without the other.

draft

Post by draft » Apr 22nd, '06, 08:36

can any1 post the dvd rip of this show??

Duxie

Post by Duxie » Apr 23rd, '06, 19:29

I looked through most of the pages, but i was wondering if anyones has the full series in their clubboxx...i would love to see this drama...so if you have it please post! ^^

Also, where do you get subs for this series?

eturny

Post by eturny » Apr 24th, '06, 03:23

Can someone kindly re-upload the music video "Waiting For You"? Please...

. . : : Snow Fall : : . .

Post by . . : : Snow Fall : : . . » Apr 27th, '06, 10:40

does anyone know if there's clubbox links for this drama?? i really want to watch it, but bittorrent isn't the best option for me. T_T it'll realyl help, thank you! x)

greentealove

Post by greentealove » Apr 28th, '06, 08:24

JadedAngel wrote:
harliey_nick wrote:i love ariel in it started with a kiss so i decided to watch this one...n wow she's so different from itwak :-) ah does anybody know where i can find the opening song,n the title n the name of the artist?thanks in advance! :cheers:

The title of the song is "Zhongjian (Between)" and its by Jasmine/ Fish Leong. I had the song on my clubbox, but I think it disapeared. So here it is through yousendit, if you can't egt it let me know.

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RZS ... 29SFFHECGB

Hi~ I'm wondering if it's possible for you (or anyone else) to upload this song again? I just started watching the series, and I keep rewinding to listen to the theme song because I can't seem to find it elsewhere >_<. Sorry to bother you, and I hope it's not too much trouble! Thanks sooo much!

CKL

Post by CKL » May 2nd, '06, 01:25

are you guys talking about the opening song (the once Ariel sing :unsure: ) ? It's on youtube, you guys can search for it. If you want, i can upload the clip that had Mike and Ariel in it. :wub:

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Hanjae » May 2nd, '06, 01:32

Actually, Ariel sings the ending song, Lonely Northern Hemisphere. The opening song is Zhong Jian, sung by Jasmine Leong XD

cel

Post by cel » May 3rd, '06, 11:27

Does anyone know where I can DL this series. Been Dling it through torrent and there aren't enough seeders so it takes so long. I do really want to watch this. Please........ :cry:

luith

Post by luith » May 4th, '06, 15:31

cel wrote:Does anyone know where I can DL this series. Been Dling it through torrent and there aren't enough seeders so it takes so long. I do really want to watch this. Please........ :cry:
Uhhh, it's been over a year... haha. If you still haven't found it (haha!) xiaomao123 has it in their clubbox. By the way, anyone know where the MV for this show is uploaded to download?

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » May 8th, '06, 03:59

greentealove wrote: Hi~ I'm wondering if it's possible for you (or anyone else) to upload this song again? I just started watching the series, and I keep rewinding to listen to the theme song because I can't seem to find it elsewhere >_<. Sorry to bother you, and I hope it's not too much trouble! Thanks sooo much!
Hi, I didn't see your post until now. If you still need that song, I can upload it for you.
You want the opening theme song, right?
Here you go:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8nexsd

If the link expires, just let me know and I'll reupload it for you. :lol

Link updated on June 15th[/url]
Last edited by kikkiko on Jun 16th, '06, 00:21, edited 1 time in total.

shminda

Post by shminda » May 24th, '06, 19:43

i thought the beginning of the series was good, it started out good to me at least, up until the mom died and all that it started getting iffy, but there were some cute moments :)

applejuice

Post by applejuice » May 26th, '06, 23:48

is love contract good? i've been looking for good new romantic comedies to watch. i just finished ISWAK

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » May 27th, '06, 00:05

applejuice wrote:is love contract good? i've been looking for good new romantic comedies to watch. i just finished ISWAK
Love Contract is more sad than it is funny. in fact, I actually don't recall a funny scene, like off the top of my head. I mean it's cute watching Ariel and Mike together, and sometimes you just have to smile at the cuteness. but completely comedic laughter, I don't think it exists in this series. it also has quite a weird ending....