Goong Season 2 Poll Whats going to happen?

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.

What do you think is going to happen in Goong Season 2

Shin is going to be assasinated
7%
C.G is going to die
4%
Yul is going to die
5%
Yul is going to die
5%
C.G and Shin are going to live happily ever after
50%
None of the above. If so what are your ideas?
28%

Total votes: 270

soomster

Goong Season 2 Poll Whats going to happen?

Post by soomster » Apr 27th, '06, 03:59

Hello everyone

I wanted to get your opinions on Goong Season two that will be coming out in probably about a year. Alot of people are trying to give predictions. So what do you guys think.

Yes i know many of my opptions are morbid but korean dramas always have some type of twist.

mikki715

Post by mikki715 » Apr 27th, '06, 05:25

i want them to live happily....but that's true, k-dramas do have twists.. :unsure:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 27th, '06, 05:32

ehm ... no deaths for CG and shin!
dont care about yul though
:P

but i vote happily ever after of course =)

SnugglesBby

Post by SnugglesBby » Apr 27th, '06, 05:36

ok, i don't think any of these would happen because honestly, they really don't bring much of a plot. not any of them. but i won't suggest any other ideas either because i really don't want a Goong 2. as much as i love SHIN and want to see more and more and more and OH SO MUCH MORE of joo ji hoon, i think they shouldn't make a season 2. it's perfect, more or less, the way it is and so they should just leave it that way. goong 2 might just ruin the original goong in everyone's heart.

***but, to have some fun, i voted for Yul to die. cuz i really don't want to see that character ever again, let alone watch him.

soomster

Post by soomster » Apr 27th, '06, 15:27

I did like the ending to goong. But since they are probably going to do the next season, I will most likely watch it. I would hope that they will try to make it better. But then sequals are not as alwasy good as the first season. But for me I don't really think it will be a happy ever after
for the all the episodes of goong2. I could see some twists and turns happening and then ending up togther. However some times that doesn't end up happening.

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Apr 27th, '06, 15:43

hmm.. yeah, those are some morbid ideas you have there. I vote for Shin and CG living happily ever after. As for Yul.. maybe he and Hyorin will find a common likeness in each other? They seem to have a similar personality. Oh whatever.. as long as Yul doesn't plot anything more to get CG away from Shin.. Hehe.. babies anyone?!

-Linhi3-

Post by -Linhi3- » Apr 27th, '06, 15:48

CG and Shin are goin to have a baby :lol then they will live happy ever after :wub:

flcia

Post by flcia » Apr 27th, '06, 15:57

i voted for "none of the above" as well...i dont think ANYONE will die cuz goong is not that kind of death-note movie...
sooooo i think whats gna happen is that they are going to have a baby...then the storyline will revolve around the problems of the baby (maybe baby got kidnapped?? or baby traded with yul's baby (if he ever get one, less lkely) or the kid is like a notorious troublemaker and the palace need to kick him out? hmm...what other idea do i have...oh what if they get a twin and then..oh twin boys, and they fight for the crown prince position? yeah it'll probably be something like that...or maybe shin's n CG's son fight with the queen's (shin's sister, cant remember her name) son for the crown and apparently her husband is evil??
well, there has to be someone evil nevertheless and i dont think that yul's mom is gna come back (or mayb yul himself wont come back HUAAAAAA :( ) so they probably need to create a new villain...
so yeah thats my prediction...

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Apr 27th, '06, 16:00

Shin and Chae Gyung are going to live happily ever after :wub: Won't settle for anything less :lol

pao113
Philippines

Post by pao113 » Apr 27th, '06, 16:03

i really want to see C.G. having the baby and what will happen to them when they have the baby.

tieu_phuong_nhi

Post by tieu_phuong_nhi » Apr 27th, '06, 16:22

heheheh..I thought that at the end of GOONG CG n Shin have a baby isn't it???Hopefully, they be living happily ever after...for Yu i think he should go w/the ballet girl......

tieu_phuong_nhi

Post by tieu_phuong_nhi » Apr 27th, '06, 16:49

Does anyone know where I can FINISH reading the whole MANGA??? I've check out some pages but none have the whole manga.......??? thanks

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Apr 27th, '06, 17:12

my prediction:
well.. from watching goong season 1 you can see the photos during the break.. 1 of them is shin and cg with their baby -_- so i think from ep1 of season 2 the baby will already be there.. and at the end Yul and his mum died from a car accident ! (yay!)

soomster

Post by soomster » Apr 27th, '06, 18:40

I yah I can probabbly see something with C.G + Shin's kid and the antics/ drama that comes with a child.

unsanechinese

Post by unsanechinese » Apr 28th, '06, 00:00

hahaaa... although i think that "they are going to live happily ever after" is the most likely ending... i want to see someone die to make the story not as cheesy... i think shin getting assassinated would be a pretty good idea... i like that

Eyahnah

Post by Eyahnah » Apr 28th, '06, 00:21

Well the photo showed Chaegyung and Shin and the Cutie-patootie baby so that's a definite. Also, I read somewhere that the plot was going to include Shin trying to get Chae to come back to the palace? Or would Shin have to live a normal life? I don't think Yul will be too much of a problem any more. GAR! I hope its not like the end of most Korean Dramas where everything is perfect and then BLAMMO..someone just has to jaywalk across the street or get cancer. Woah, what if Shin did get killed and Chaegyung went on to be queen anyway? OOO I can't wait to see what really happens.

Grandma-Mama Forever~!~ })I({

asnanimegurl

Post by asnanimegurl » Apr 28th, '06, 00:32

i didnt even see when they even had a chance to have a baby together. it didnt even seem they were that intimate at the time. ????? uh oh....plot twist right here eh?? Thats my opinion so far. If there is a baby....prolly twist and turns about how to be good parents esp with those two ppl. haha. But then again....not to diss on kdrama....the hardcore kdrama...theres always some seriious disease that brings everyone together...aka luekemia.

soomster

Post by soomster » Apr 28th, '06, 01:31

Hmmm
Maybe it is possible the CG dies of some diease and after spending some time with shin and the baby. Then as a twist of fate she dies and the baby is taking to the palace. The baby grows up and faces the same problems that CG faced when she was in the place. Such as trying to impress his own father shin who has become king and also living a life as a crowned prince.

I think that would be a good secound season

ornamentsads

Post by ornamentsads » Apr 28th, '06, 01:47

THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE BABIES! Or maybe something happens to Shin's big sister and Shin has to take over the throne and C.G. is Queen

:D.....

and then maybe Yul comes again to ruin their lives u__u" I hate that guy. *burns him*

lphr0z3nl

Post by lphr0z3nl » Apr 28th, '06, 03:17

voted for lived happily ever after. I think it'll probably be something happens to the sister and shin has to become king and such, at least if its this way maybe no one has to die -.- i'd hate it shin or cg dies, but if its like her kids having same problem as them might be interesting too?

Eyahnah

Post by Eyahnah » Apr 29th, '06, 04:35

So apparently the Special 1.5 thing of Goong reveals that at the end of season 1, Chaegyung isn't pregnant! She only ate some bad food. That doesn't explain the picture during the credits however with the baby. It was fun to watch the special..even without subs. Just to hear the responces of the audience.. OOOOHH! Awwww!

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Apr 30th, '06, 05:25

GOONG SUCKS

hacksign

Post by hacksign » Apr 30th, '06, 06:05

wouldn't really care that much cause I'm still extremely reluctant to finish the first season. but offhand, depending on how the first one ended, the second season will probably have to do with 1. potential divorce (which probably won't happen) 2. pregnancy 3. possible overthrown/disintegration of the monarchy system

shrug... personally, i might be interested if it's the third choice. it would seem unique enough for me to watch if even without having finish the first season...

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » May 1st, '06, 17:15

I think they will live happy together with a baby. :D

Judes1925

Post by Judes1925 » May 2nd, '06, 06:02

well in the goong 1.5 special they said that CG had a stomach ache and it wasnt really a baby

but that doesn't mean that they wouldn't still end up with one later

oberon

Post by oberon » May 2nd, '06, 14:47

although the special said they wouldn't get a baby, I think they will.
CG doen't want to return to the palace, but Shin does and they have a fight about it.
minhyorin returns and falls in love with Yul, but Yul is very sad because his mother is dead. I also think that the part of shin's sister will become bigger because she is the new queen, but she doesn't have a king. But this is all speculation....

LauLau

Post by LauLau » May 2nd, '06, 15:16

I think the plot of the season 2 will turn around CG to have a baby or not.
I think that even if the special episode says that she's not pregnant at the end of the season 1, the picture with the bears and the baby shows that this will be the next topic.

I don't think Shin will come back to the palace to take over the throne, but I believe that him and CG'll have a nice trip around the world and then go back to the palace as their house.

And maybe there will be some troubles in the country which endanger the royal family. there's a lot of possibility and it would be good that the story becomes little more complicated because sometimes I felt a bit boring watching Goong... Not enough action...

Ilona

Post by Ilona » May 2nd, '06, 21:38

Read manhwa Goong and you know, what happend in 2 season :mrgreen:

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » May 3rd, '06, 02:56

Well, I would hope they would live happily ever after and have the baby, but wouldn't that be boring? But I don't want them to die either so I wonder what they're planning... Maybe his sister wants to step down as Queen?

nalika

Post by nalika » May 3rd, '06, 17:45

i wonder why they're making a season 2...the ending for 1 is good as it is...i

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » May 3rd, '06, 23:31

lol..i want to see their life coping wit a baby!!!! ahahah.. i dun wan Yul OR Hyorin to be in the picture! scrap them out!! ahahah.. >_<" ~ as long as the plot is sumfink out of the ordinary!! lol.. i hope the manhwa author will collaborate wit the GOONG cast and crew...so dat d story will be good!! ^^

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » May 3rd, '06, 23:33

haven't seen it yet...but hope everything is going to go alright....only 9 more hours to go....

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » May 3rd, '06, 23:43

^ eh?!?! wut have u not seen yet?!!?! lol...

babycurious

Post by babycurious » May 4th, '06, 00:02

shin and cg having a baby....
but then there's some kinda serious problem in the palace (kidnapping, rebelion, or anything), so Shin and CG need to work together with that problem.
somehow Yul's help is also needed
in the end, Yul fall in love with a new character, and Yul can also make peace with Shin and CG

that's just my guess.... :P

JenBell

Post by JenBell » May 4th, '06, 00:27

I think it will be more of the same. Also, I think it will lose most of the gloss that made the first one good.
As for story lines...hmm...I think it would be way kool is Shin is almost assassinated and everyone thinks he is dead. He then gets the whole mind-loss kdrama treatment, falls in love with another woman, oh and also becomes a prince of thieves or something like that and rises through the ranks to be master don.

Meanwhile, CG get married to Yul. Shin's kid has no idea Shin is his father.

Shin eventually gets his memory back and see's CGs life and decides to do a full Resurrection style revenge thing...knew I has a twisted mind:-)

Wait...even more awesome would be combined Resurrection and Sorry I Love You thing...oooo...that would be truly awesome...right?...er...ok...will I am allowed to dream right?

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » May 4th, '06, 02:34

ahah..u certainlii are...lol.. readin d drama idea u came up wit makes me rmmbr bout this old rumour mill about having an MG3...and there was a realii wacko storyline bout Shan Cai getting into an accident..and then..getting plastic surgery..and moves away from DMS and her child..etc etc...and then..DMS meets her as a different person..and he falls in love wit her all over again..heheheh..

sorta like..the resurrection and rekindling of an old flame...

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » May 4th, '06, 02:52

@ fairytwix: aww! you're reminding me of MG.. I was hoping they would have another season and try to make up for the last one. But anyway........

@ Jenbell: you're insane! That's some dramatic storyline you came up with. Lol. That's entertaining though. But I don't want as much drama as before. Then again.. I thought I heard it's only suppose to be 6 episodes. If that's the case, there can't be much of a good plot that Goong can really take on.

6 episodes :cry: .. well it's better than nothing

JenBell

Post by JenBell » May 4th, '06, 12:38

I was being conservative with my thoughts lol. Still think a cross bwt Resu / Green Rose / My Girl would have the right balance bwt comedy and true drama...just have to make sure its totally slick like resu, as capativating as My Girl and has the deepness of Green Rose and Sorry.I and that should be just about perfect...

6 epis? WHAT? Is that it? oooo, they need to shot in the forehead...I am gonna go and drown myself in a glass of water...

Ashe21

Post by Ashe21 » May 5th, '06, 05:28

I voted for "C.G and Shin are going to live happily ever after"...I don't like the idea of Shin nor Chaegyung dying...but in Yul's case, I don't care whether he dies or not! It would be better if Yul and Hyorin will like each other. Anyway, sequels are not usually good but I hope Goong 2 would have a nice story. I hope it won't ruin our impression of Goong. Anyway, I can hardly wait for Goong 2.

chinju

Post by chinju » May 6th, '06, 10:37

i hope shin and CG will live happilly ever after(like disney style..hehe)..but since this is korean style, i hope there won't be any amnesia, cancer or lost of sight-thingy bla bla bla..i mean, they always like to end up things in tragedy..
but i have a good feeling that it would be nice, sweet, funny and memorable lyk the first one..the story's from manhwa, so i guess this would be different..i'll go hunger strike if shin or CG will die!!!!!
waaaaaaa!!!

Korean_turtle87

Post by Korean_turtle87 » May 6th, '06, 23:57

seeing as how the first season was a romantic comedy, the second will most likely be a romantic comedy which means, happy ending

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 7th, '06, 11:00

i just wish CK & Shin would live happily ever after...

Well, maybe theyll go back to korea and have theyre position back...
I hate thinking that someone will die but 'just maybe, something will happen to Shin's sister, the new Queen,'... then, having no other option, theyll get the crown back... and theyd live happily ever after at the GOONG... of course,with their baby :lol

neways, i miss them awready... 2007 seems 10 years to go...

Hika.chan

Post by Hika.chan » May 7th, '06, 11:25

I think an amnesia-story would be good. *ironic*

I really don`t care about such things. It`s a waste of time because those writers (hopefully) know what they do and what does it bring you to speculate more than 1 year before the broadcasting starts about what will happen. :glare:

proud2beSlow

Post by proud2beSlow » May 7th, '06, 17:27

i choose THEY WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
y the heck will they die
well yul might but shin and c

rubi

Post by rubi » May 7th, '06, 17:37

I don't know why there's going to be a season 2. Is there a need for one? I think the ending was pretty good. What more can you add to the series?

Unless... they do the season based on Yul... hehehe. That would be great. :-)

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » May 11th, '06, 20:56

OK finally finished the dl of all of them and watched it....with the special. Although I don't know a lick of korean I am SO psyched for the next season.....on the poll NO bloody idea what is going to happen...so waiting for it....am dying...

on a diff note, though some of the drama really really dragged, like the middle portion of the whole series....maybe it's me or maybe it is because I am watching so many dramas but this drama didn't really pick up until the end 2 ep.

cleeyah

Post by cleeyah » May 12th, '06, 23:53

Ilona wrote:Read manhwa Goong and you know, what happend in 2 season :mrgreen:
smart! will do :D

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » May 26th, '06, 02:23

cleeyah wrote:
question is where can I find it?

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 26th, '06, 02:42

does anyone know when goong season 2 is coming out? it's currently in the works of filming right now right?

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 26th, '06, 02:47

horndogbuddhist wrote:
cleeyah wrote:
question is where can I find it?
if im correct you should be able to find it in soompi forum

&#9734;teatimeberry&a

Post by &#9734;teatimeberry&a » May 26th, '06, 02:58

Do you really think there's gonna be a season 2...? (6 6)

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 26th, '06, 02:59

there is going to be a season 2...

or am i hallucinating? i could've sworn i read posts that there was goign to be a season 2

lennonmanson

Post by lennonmanson » May 26th, '06, 03:29

really want C.G and Shin to live happily ever after...

anyala

Post by anyala » May 26th, '06, 07:05

live happy together forever...

won't settle for less... :lol

hagin

Post by hagin » May 28th, '06, 08:29

Season 2 would be great!But i just what woudl be the plot!What Chaegyung mean when she says that"The palace is an empty place now"imagine there is a prince!" I'm so worried that it was all Chaegyung imagination!Hope it is not!
Well as for Yul destiny it would be great if he come back and I imagine some girl will fall inlove with him! I like the girl to be a writer in a magzine and she will interview Yul. As for Shin and Chae(thinking what it woul be)do you think she look sad when Shin said about the Queen being his sister?

kjietna

Post by kjietna » May 28th, '06, 09:01

Happily ever after endings get on my nerves most of the times so i would rather see shin getting assasinated or something like that for second season. In my opinion i would really like to see a second season. Overal i really liked Goong but i felt that the ending was a dissapointment. I started watching korean dramas because i got really tired of the cliche endings on mexican dramas. I like the unexpected endings that korean dramas have ,and Goong did not have this. Goong had an ending just like all other mexican /latin american dramas,It ended with the main couple getting married and a hint of a pregnacy left to the viewer to guess. Also i dont know why most people dislike Yul and his mom so much. Yul did not really seem like a villan in my opinion he acutally seemed to be the one of the nicer characters. I dont see much possiblility of him coming back for a second season but if he does i do not think he would be a character with too much importance. oh and when did Yul's mom die??? someone said yul's mom died in a car accident ? i though she came out in a wheel chair .

spygirl

Post by spygirl » May 28th, '06, 20:36

shin and CG live happily ever after of course
how could a melodrama turn out to be the main character dead
u forgot another important choice r they goin to have baby or not???

rockerbabe

Post by rockerbabe » May 29th, '06, 03:29

goong season 2 would be so interesting coz now they have a baby
:D

help:!!!!! where can i find lyon 350 subtitles????

rremix0808

goong season 2

Post by rremix0808 » May 29th, '06, 16:08

I think Yul is going to get a girlfriend in this one and live happily ever after

saltylatte

Post by saltylatte » May 30th, '06, 12:00

I quite like the ending of Goong (although it was a little too cliche). I seriously don't see the need for a sequel, 'cos 90% of the sequels don't live up to the expectations...

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 30th, '06, 12:20

hopefully CG and Shin will live happily together forever!

vin(REMIX)

Post by vin(REMIX) » May 31st, '06, 21:03

im not even done with part 1. :P

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 23rd, '06, 07:04

JenBell wrote:I think it will be more of the same. Also, I think it will lose most of the gloss that made the first one good.
As for story lines...hmm...I think it would be way kool is Shin is almost assassinated and everyone thinks he is dead. He then gets the whole mind-loss kdrama treatment, falls in love with another woman, oh and also becomes a prince of thieves or something like that and rises through the ranks to be master don.

Meanwhile, CG get married to Yul. Shin's kid has no idea Shin is his father.

Shin eventually gets his memory back and see's CGs life and decides to do a full Resurrection style revenge thing...knew I has a twisted mind:-)

Wait...even more awesome would be combined Resurrection and Sorry I Love You thing...oooo...that would be truly awesome...right?...er...ok...will I am allowed to dream right?
Actually, JenBell, if that happened it'd be totally awesome!! But then we can only dream....*sigh* But i'd go for that!

I chose that Yul would die becuz that seems more likely than CG or Shin dying...Hope its not like MG2 and all draggy or im taking the first plane to Korea i can get,and giving those writers a piece of my mind! :cussing: :whistling:

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jun 27th, '06, 15:48

The choices are hilarious!! LOL Shin getting assassinated....wat da LOL

I hope the lovely couple gets to live happily eva afta!!!!! =DDD

sparkled_silver

Post by sparkled_silver » Jun 27th, '06, 16:10

^ haha welll... he might. =) but i would guess nots ince this is a comedy. I've watched like drama shows about kingdoms and assination is possible. =)

my guess wouldbe aat the end they live happily ever after but C.G might have had a chance of dying but she lievd through

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jun 27th, '06, 16:15

=S nah i really doubt it LOL..........yer there is a link between kingdoms and assassinations huh?..but still its a comedy so.........nahhh LOL

yeeting

Post by yeeting » Jun 27th, '06, 17:32

I hope Chae Gyong and Yul together and maybe Shin and Hyo Rin together. hehehe!

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 22:00

hope they`ll live happily ever after and have more parts of yul x) lolsss and yul find another girlll .. not the ballet one >_< lols for some reason i don`t like her -.-`just my opinio

lulu1234

Post by lulu1234 » Jul 20th, '06, 14:44

This is a comedic drama. No one should die. That would make me so upset. There can be an assassination attempt for added drama, but that would be silly since he isn't even the crown prince anymore.

aibakaneko

Post by aibakaneko » Jul 20th, '06, 14:57

None of the above... they sounds weird.. why are you stating a sad ending liek them dying and stuf..

I'm thinking it'll be more about Yul. Where he meets a new girl... then he can be happy too. while Shin and C.G Live thier Happy life with their Adorable lil baby!

yvloh88

Re: Goong Season 2 Poll Whats going to happen?

Post by yvloh88 » Jul 20th, '06, 15:12

soomster wrote:Hello everyone

I wanted to get your opinions on Goong Season two that will be coming out in probably about a year. Alot of people are trying to give predictions. So what do you guys think.

Yes i know many of my opptions are morbid but korean dramas always have some type of twist.
of coz live hapapily after all....plus her 3 best friends too....Yul must have a good ending for him and his mom....tq :lol :lol :wub:

RYL

Post by RYL » Jul 21st, '06, 14:19

i think shin and cg will be all happy together. but i think there will be more parts on yul. i seriously hope he doesnt end up with ballet dancer girl xD he's too cute to end up with her. :D

mkaymrxo

Post by mkaymrxo » Jul 22nd, '06, 03:06

to tell you the truth, i completely have no idea what to expect.
but...whatever it is...Yul had better have a good outcome.

Fly_Away

Post by Fly_Away » Jul 22nd, '06, 18:47

I think they're going to have a baby~

pumahmistress

Post by pumahmistress » Jul 22nd, '06, 19:10

RYL wrote:i think shin and cg will be all happy together. but i think there will be more parts on yul. i seriously hope he doesnt end up with ballet dancer girl xD he's too cute to end up with her. :D
...I never liked Hyo-rin, bah *huffs*