Lee Da-Hae or Kim Tae Hee? (AJAJAJA FIGHTING)

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.

Lee Da-Hae or Kim Tae Hee?

Lee Da-Hae
65%
Kim Tae Hee
35%

Total votes: 503

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 2nd, '06, 09:55

I'd have to go with KTH...lol, in terms of acting, LDH has much more experiences than KTH and that def. gives her an edge; however, for a newbie, KTH sure does show some promises in acting. Moreover, I find LDH to be somewhat plain in appearance, but KTH is adorably cute :D

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 2nd, '06, 11:34

hi soutsada7 ^_^...lol...haven't talk to you for awhile...hope you're doing well. :-)

actually, Kim Tae Hui has more acting experience than Lee Da Hae does. KTH debuted before LDH did and has been in more dramas and projects. i think both are still considered relatively new to the industry...but LDH more so because Sweet 18 in 2004 was, i believe, her first real drama role.

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 2nd, '06, 21:01

pinklily wrote:hi soutsada7 ^_^...lol...haven't talk to you for awhile...hope you're doing well. :-)

actually, Kim Tae Hui has more acting experience than Lee Da Hae does. KTH debuted before LDH did and has been in more dramas and projects. i think both are still considered relatively new to the industry...but LDH more so because Sweet 18 in 2004 was, i believe, her first real drama role.
oh, lol, oops my bad...hi pinklily :waves at you happily: wow, really? I thought Green Rose was pretty old, but I guess I'm really behind on the entertainment side then :P anyway, in that case, LDH really has some talent in acting then cause she was really good in MG :D

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 2nd, '06, 21:01

pinklily wrote:hi soutsada7 ^_^...lol...haven't talk to you for awhile...hope you're doing well. :-)

Yes, true Lee Da-Hae is newer to the acting industry and she's younger too by 5 years? So probably she can accomplish a lot until she reaches Kim Tae Hee's age :D.

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 3rd, '06, 01:38

soutsada7 wrote:

oh, lol, oops my bad...hi pinklily :waves at you happily: wow, really? I thought Green Rose was pretty old, but I guess I'm really behind on the entertainment side then :P anyway, in that case, LDH really has some talent in acting then cause she was really good in MG :D
*waves back to soutsada7* :lol lol, yeah...Green Rose was a 2005 drama...very recent. if you haven't seen it, i totally recommend it...but be warned...it's a totally different drama from My Girl. <---not much comedy here but still w/ a great storyline. ^_^

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 3rd, '06, 06:05

^^yeah, my aunt's pretty obsessed with Go Soo at the moment and she's been downloading green rose like a mad woman ever since I introduced her to d-addict ^_^...gotta check out this drama soon :D thanks for the recommendation :)

yulseya

Post by yulseya » Mar 5th, '06, 05:33

Lee Da Hae!

acting: Lee Da Hae
looks: KTH, just barely. LDH is not only cute but beautiful and has her own elegance. watch some of her other dramas before judging her just from My Girl.
personality/charm: LDH = if not > than KTH

Ardi

Post by Ardi » Mar 11th, '06, 16:45

Agreee......!!!!

sks77390

Post by sks77390 » Mar 12th, '06, 18:39

I voted for Lee Da Hae.

Even if KTH is a pretty girl, I really think LDH has it all:

She has the look ( so gorgeous in Green Rose :wub: ), she is tall ( 5'70" ), younger ( 21yo ) and especially has major acting talents ( she can play an evil person in Sweet 18, an elegant and fragile lady in Green Rose and a funny and adorable girl in My Girl )

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 12th, '06, 21:04

They are both soooo beautiful but I have to go with Lee Da-hae!
She's H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!

Love her. Love her. Looooove her.

badhairday

Post by badhairday » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:07

I voted for LDH because I just think she has the overall package. I think Kim Tae Hee is probably the most beautiful woman in Korea, but her acting isn't on par with her looks.

Anyway, I find it strange that many people think that the overall measurestick for great acting is to act in a comedic role. Before SHK took on Full House, a lot of people said that her acting is okay.. and then she does Full House and all of a sudden, she's a talented and versatile actress..whatever.... I have yet too see her take on a sexy or evil role.

LDH, however, did just that and excels at every role. It's just that she's more recognize because of My Girl, again a comedic role. I think her role in Green Rose is equally impressive.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:43

to me its very obvious... ldh all the way!!! :P

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:45

WOW LDH is winning more than halfway :D.

november

Post by november » Mar 23rd, '06, 19:11

I'm scared. I can't believe the outcome was as it was. I wasn't able to vote but man do you guys have bad eyes or something. Don't get me wrong, I do think that LDH is attractive but I find something far more interesteing in KTH and I don't even know what. There's just something about her, especially the eyes!!!!

Nic
-ciao

samstar

Post by samstar » Mar 23rd, '06, 20:03

ah hem, people can prefer one actress over the other for reasons beyond looks ya know. sorry, but your comment just wrecked of superficiality and shallowness. i think you give other people too little credit for deciding who they prefer as an actress. :glare:

btw, my vote goes to LDH. although KTH is pretty, LDH is also very pretty too, not to mention the much better actress.

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Mar 23rd, '06, 20:08

My vote is for LDH because in my opinion i think she is better and much prettier.....but thats just my opinion

november

Post by november » Mar 23rd, '06, 22:35

samstar wrote:ah hem, people can prefer one actress over the other for reasons beyond looks ya know. sorry, but your comment just wrecked of superficiality and shallowness. i think you give other people too little credit for deciding who they prefer as an actress. :glare:

btw, my vote goes to LDH. although KTH is pretty, LDH is also very pretty too, not to mention the much better actress.
Hrmm, well for 1 my decision is biased. I could only go on looks for LDH because I have yet to see her perform. As for my previous post I only mentioned her eyes. I never mentioned her "beauty" so perhaps you should learn to not assume, eh? Your post is covered with the stench of ignorance.

Nic
-ciao

guccijana

kim tae hee all the wayyy

Post by guccijana » Mar 23rd, '06, 23:15

Kim Tae Hee 4 SURE.. I LOVED HER PERFORMANCE IN " THE NINE TAILED FOX".. SHE DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO SPEAK BECAUSE SHE TALKS WITH HER EYES.. ANYWAY I LIKE HER MUCH BETTAAA..
Last edited by guccijana on Apr 2nd, '06, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.

november

Re: kim tae hee all the wayyy

Post by november » Mar 23rd, '06, 23:20

guccijana wrote:Kim Tae Hee 4 SURE.. I LOVED HER PERFORMANCE IN " THE NINE TAILED FOX".. SHE DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO SPEAK BECAUSE SHE TALKS WITH HER EYES.. ANYWAY I LIKE HER MUCH BETTAAA..
Hey, watch it, you don't want to be shallow and superficial!!!! I kid in all honesty, I'm drawn to her eyes, they're amazing. And if that makes me shallow I gladly accept that title :).

Nic
-ciao

Good choice by the way.

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Mar 23rd, '06, 23:40

Hej.. tenk u tenk u .. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and in my opining shes much betta then the other acres.. So November I know what you mean.. shes kind of mysterious, I'm telling you it must be her eyes, anyway shes awesome and a good actress, that's why shes my choice!!... : :thumright:
Last edited by guccijana on Apr 2nd, '06, 22:35, edited 1 time in total.

samstar

Post by samstar » Mar 24th, '06, 05:15

yeah, i can see how my assumption was wrong. hey sorry man.
november wrote:I'm scared. I can't believe the outcome was as it was. I wasn't able to vote but man do you guys have bad eyes or something. Don't get me wrong, I do think that LDH is attractive but I find something far more interesteing in KTH and I don't even know what. There's just something about her, especially the eyes!!!!

Nic
-ciao
but can you explain the part about people having bad eyse. cause that threw me off. :scratch:

shizniz00

Post by shizniz00 » Mar 24th, '06, 05:32

da hae since i've only seen her dramas.

november

Post by november » Mar 24th, '06, 06:24

samstar wrote:yeah, i can see how my assumption was wrong. hey sorry man.
november wrote:I'm scared. I can't believe the outcome was as it was. I wasn't able to vote but man do you guys have bad eyes or something. Don't get me wrong, I do think that LDH is attractive but I find something far more interesteing in KTH and I don't even know what. There's just something about her, especially the eyes!!!!

Nic
-ciao
but can you explain the part about people having bad eyse. cause that threw me off. :scratch:
Just a crack saying that KTH was the obvious choice. Nothin' bad was meant by it, just harmless sarcasm. And don't worry about it, we all make mistakes :). Time to go play on ebay.

Nic
-ciao

theonlyone

Post by theonlyone » Mar 24th, '06, 16:48

lol. i thought am the only one attractive to her eyes. Actually, she is pretty, but it the cuteness that actually catched my attention seriously. LDH is attractive on the look, she misses something that doesn't get to me much. I don't know how to explain. maybe the naive looks or something. so hard to explain.

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 26th, '06, 05:30

i love both of them so i voted them both...

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Apr 2nd, '06, 17:03

Lee Da-Hae seems to be beating her . A lot.

[img]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/8798 ... tty1kr.jpg[/img]

weirdo90

Post by weirdo90 » Jun 1st, '06, 06:37

like what i said about song hye gyo in the other forum, she's got more acting talent but kim tae hee is just gorgeous. same here. Lee da hee=talent. kim tae hee=beauty. vote goes to kim tae hee.

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 1st, '06, 19:20

Hmm, who to pick, who to pick? Well think if i HAD to choose, i'd choose Lee Da Hae. Simply becuz she's gorgeous (not that Kim isnt) and i loved her in My Girl. Both girls are stunning and amazing actresses too. I loved Kim in Stairway to Heaven even tho she was the villian Yoori who had a major problem with her eyes (did anyone else notice that when she got mad her eyes sort of bugged out?) :lol but she's still lovely, as is LDH! I think it'd be a tie between both... :mrgreen:
Attachments
Isnt she just OH SO CUTE in this picture? her and LDW are soooo cute together!
Isnt she just OH SO CUTE in this picture? her and LDW are soooo cute together!
leedongwookleedahhae.jpg (86.71 KiB) Viewed 7877 times

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jun 1st, '06, 20:12

dog_lover

Post by dog_lover » Jun 2nd, '06, 04:38

aah, so hard to choose, but I would go with LDH, but KTH is also good...ahh!! why do we have to make a choice :crazy:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 2nd, '06, 04:40

Lee Da Hee is beautiful!!

Sorry Kim Tae Hee fans........I love her, too...but I have to be honest~ I do think LDH is prettier than KTH~ :roll

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jun 2nd, '06, 04:45

With just one series Lee Da Hae gets all the fame.

I believe the majority of the guys will pick Kim Tae Hee over Lee Da Hae.

LDH is cute but KTH is cute and sexy too.

hinatainn1

Post by hinatainn1 » Jun 2nd, '06, 04:51

it's obvious LDH wins... :D no shocker there :goggle:

itzjustfranciz

Post by itzjustfranciz » Jun 2nd, '06, 04:56

Lee Da-Hae! i love her from "My Girl" she's so funny in there hahaha. think imma watch my girl agen.

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jun 14th, '06, 00:20

LEE DA HAE>>>IS Winning by a big leap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hhahah.....yaya!! :wub: :cheers:

my favorite is LDH>...
but if i have to pick whos' prettiest...KIm ta hee.

Lee da hae is also very sexy....i love that she's natural beauty....not like most korean actresses.....dont yell at me LDH fans...i didnt think LDH nose is that tall...it's still pretty....she could have gotten it done but she didn't ...i admire her for that...she's still strikingly beautiful.............
Attachments
dae20.jpg
dae20.jpg (215.45 KiB) Viewed 7913 times

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jun 14th, '06, 12:46

CallaLillieszz wrote:LEE DA HAE>>>IS Winning by a big leap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hhahah.....yaya!! :wub: :cheers:

my favorite is LDH>...

Lee da hae is also very sexy....i love that she's natural beauty....not like most korean actresses.....dont yell at me LDH fans...i didnt think LDH nose is that tall...it's still pretty....she could have gotten it done but she didn't ...i admire her for that...she's still strikingly beautiful.............
No worries I'm not going to jump :P. I think her nose is tall but not the tallest ... IMO the best nose would go to Lee Eun Joo. [too bad :(]

Yes, LDH can also be sexy ;).

[img]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2199 ... 5gz1sg.jpg[/img]

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jun 14th, '06, 16:15

Sunshine_36 wrote:
CallaLillieszz wrote:LEE DA HAE>>>IS Winning by a big leap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hhahah.....yaya!! :wub: :cheers:

my favorite is LDH>...

No worries I'm not going to jump :P. I think her nose is tall but not the tallest ... IMO the best nose would go to Lee Eun Joo. [too bad :(]

Yes, LDH can also be sexy ;).

[img]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2199 ... 5gz1sg.jpg[/img]
who's Lee eun joo???..you mean the girl in "phoenix"???....i don't know much names...most them are too similar ..like Lee Dong Wook and Lee dong gun...i mean it's like a word difference...hehe
i think Song Hye nose is really pretty..nicely shape and perfect.....i remember there was another girl ...the evil girl in the series called "rivals" ....everything about her was perfect...but it depends how it shapes up with the rest of the face....sometimes it compliments good or maybe bad..hehee...

Kon Kon

Post by Kon Kon » Jun 15th, '06, 18:09

I will choose Lee Da Hee coz i loved her dramas and specailly My girl
:wub: And her smile kills me .. :roll

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » Jun 15th, '06, 19:27

Kim Tae Hee is prettier :D

She looks really nice.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Jun 15th, '06, 20:10

who's Lee eun joo???..you mean the girl in "phoenix"???....i don't know much names...most them are too similar ..like Lee Dong Wook and Lee dong gun...i mean it's like a word difference...hehe
i think Song Hye nose is really pretty..nicely shape and perfect.....i remember there was another girl ...the evil girl in the series called "rivals" ....everything about her was perfect...but it depends how it shapes up with the rest of the face....sometimes it compliments good or maybe bad..hehee...
Lol hey!! :D

Yeah .. that's the girl from Phoenix. I didn't watch Rival so I'm not sure... but for me LEJ has a perfect nose ... even though if she did surgery ... she did a great job :P :D. [Although I'm not sure if she did go under the knife]. Maybe you can post a pic of the girl in Rival so I can see please :D.

redsexxy

Post by redsexxy » Jun 16th, '06, 02:51

mine is Kim Tae Hee

ngocphuongaus

Post by ngocphuongaus » Jun 16th, '06, 12:03

I vote for da hae too, She is cute and talented

I got to know her since My girl and that''s is the only drama of herthat i have watched so far. From what i see, she is very good at acting. I love everything of her

Riroi

Post by Riroi » Jun 16th, '06, 12:33

I personally don't like Polls, I find them just crap.

That aside, I'm sticking with what I think and that is: Kim Tae Hee is far better.
I've seen almost every serie of both Lee Da Hae and Kim Tae Hee, I personally
find Kim Tae Hee a better actress.

Kim Tae Hee can play very different types of roles very well and you just got to love
the way she acts.

Lee Da Hae's on the other hand only plays similar types of roles and her best role was in My girl.

Further more Lee Da Hae is very cute, I admit that. Kim Tae Hee on the other hand is even cute when she is bad.
Not to mention Kim Tae Hee is besides cute very sexy.

femme_greg

Post by femme_greg » Jun 16th, '06, 12:55

:wub: Lee Da Hae :D

Love her as Ju Yoo Rin...

ngocphuongaus

Post by ngocphuongaus » Jun 16th, '06, 13:55

Riroi wrote:I personally don't like Polls, I find them just crap.

That aside, I'm sticking with what I think and that is: Kim Tae Hee is far better.

Kim Tae Hee can play very different types of roles very well and you just got to love
the way she acts.

Lee Da Hae's on the other hand only plays similar types of roles and her best role was in My girl.

Further more Lee Da Hae is very cute, I admit that. Kim Tae Hee on the other hand is even cute when she is bad.
u have not watched all da hae's dramas, have u?
da hae can perform different roles too, her role in sweet 18 is a little "evil" completely different with yu rin in My girl, who is a cheerful, lovable girl.
Kim tae hae is good too, but sometimes she looks really "evil" especially her eyes

fightin1

Post by fightin1 » Jun 16th, '06, 20:59

the way she acts.

you're kidding, right? unless you accidentally switched the names around in your posts, so that when you say Kim Tae Hee is the better actress, you actually meant Lee Da Hae is, right?
first of all, Lee Da Hae always playing the same types of roles? are you sure you've seen all her dramas? or are you mistaking her with another actress? Lee Da Hae has only played different types of roles! a villain in Sweet18, a damsel in distress in Green Rose, and a con-woman with a good heart who happens to have perfect comedic timing in My Girl. lol
and in her first leading role for Lotus Fairy, a daily drama that lasted for 150+ episodes, she played an array of characters just within one drama, because her character kept getting possessed, so she had to take on several personnas just to play one character, and Lee Da Hae was only 19 then too.
how can you, who have watched all of her dramas say any of those are the same, or remotely similar? jeebus no! if you were to say she played these characters similiarly, i would disagree with you again. she's played all these characters differently. not just me, but many people, especially critics, give Lee Da Hae credit for being extremely versatile for someone who is fairly new to acting. and not only is she versatile, she is very successful at it, playing each of those characters differently and effectively.
Kim Tae Hee on the other hand may have played different characters as well, but imo, she is no where near as successful as Lee Da Hae at being versatile. her acting is very off, she can't convey different personnas in her character. when i was watching Nine Tailed Fox, i kept thinking of her character in Stairway to Heaven. eventhough these characters are different in concept, Kim Tae Hee's way of acting them out, especially with the use of her eyes to convey similar emotions, made the two one in the same for me. not to mention her acting in both these dramas, and in fact, all her dramas, is quite stiff. simply put, she's not a decent actress, although she is improving. whereas Lee Da Hae is already a great actress, not only considering her experience and age, but if you were to compare her to many actresses popular in k-dramas nowadays, she's definately up there.
as for Lee Da Hae's best role, although i loved her con-artist turn in My Girl, my favorite characters of hers is in Lotus Fairy. her suffering in that drama was so touching, and she played the innocent and beautiful heroine so memorably. she just has this natural onscreen presense that pulls you in, makes you empathize with her character no matter what character she is playing. when you watch her acting, you don't think Lee Da Hae, you think and feel for the character.
nothing against Kim Tae Hee either, eventhough i find her acting ghastly, i don't hate her.
i just couldn't disagree more with your entire post, i don't think you've seen all of Lee Da Hae's dramas at all. or perhaps, you weren't really paying attention to them cause you only find her cute. heh

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Jun 16th, '06, 21:20

TOO HARD OF a decision....way too hard...it's not fair :(

hanib

Post by hanib » Jun 17th, '06, 04:02

the way she acts.

oh well , you have a great sense of humor I see :lol you must be kidding , dont try so hard :lol

@fightin1 : wow~ I'm really jealous of you , I wanted to see Heaven's fate so bad ,I've only had a chance to watch 20 mins of it on youtube, but found the whole series nowhere :cry: do you know anywhere I can find it , clubbox or torrents or anyother hosting services are all okay to me , pls help if you can :-)

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jun 17th, '06, 04:26

hanib wrote:

the way she acts.

oh well , you have a great sense of humor I see :lol you must be kidding , dont try so hard :lol

@fightin1 : wow~ I'm really jealous of you , I wanted to see Heaven's fate so bad ,I've only had a chance to watch 20 mins of it on youtube, but found the whole series nowhere :cry: do you know anywhere I can find it , clubbox or torrents or anyother hosting services are all okay to me , pls help if you can :-)
i wanted to ask the same thing Hanib.....i wanted to see all her series bc i love her so much.... i heard "heaven's fate" is really good too..but i'ts too long they don't sell it on DVD...one of my friend refer me to Clubbox..but i don't know korean so i couldn't register...so sad..i'm never gonna be able to see it bc it will never be sub...let me cry for 5 sec... :cry:

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Jun 17th, '06, 04:42

whatEver.........

Riroi

Post by Riroi » Jun 18th, '06, 00:15

I've seen every serie of both I could find.
Of course not the series which are coming this summer.

The thing is, Kim Tae Hee has such a face you just can't forget.
When she acts, you just can't stop watching every move.
Every time you'll ask your self, what is she going to do / say next
or how is she going to react.

I'm telling ya, it's the face. A face of a devil anime angel.

Maybe I find Lee Da Hae to cute, that could be the reason why.
Another reason could be that I've seen to many anime and
am obsessed with the demon look.
Last edited by Riroi on Jun 18th, '06, 00:25, edited 2 times in total.

tiffanyco

Post by tiffanyco » Jun 18th, '06, 00:21

Lee Da-Hae! I just loved her in My Girl. ;)

pleasantly different

Post by pleasantly different » Jun 18th, '06, 00:24

they are both very pretty :)

fightin1

Post by fightin1 » Jun 18th, '06, 01:41

Riroi wrote:I've seen every serie of both I could find.
Of course not the series which are coming this summer.

The thing is, Kim Tae Hee has such a face you just can't forget.
When she acts, you just can't stop watching every move.
Every time you'll ask your self, what is she going to do / say next
or how is she going to react.

I'm telling ya, it's the face. A face of a devil anime angel.

Maybe I find Lee Da Hae to cute, that could be the reason why.
Another reason could be that I've seen to many anime and
am obsessed with the demon look.
no offense, but you're not making much sense to me. you can just as well say that you like Kim Tae Hee better because you think she's cuter, without even a mention of their acting, because it's obvious acting wasn't what you payed attention to.
how you can honestly say Lee Da Hae has only played in similar type roles, really, are you sure we're talking about the same actress? not liking the actress' acting is one thing, thinking she's not cute enough is another, but your earlier post just makes you seem like you're making stuff up to say that Kim Tae Hee is better than Lee Da Hae. and this new post of yours doesn't help either.

@ hanib: i saw the drama more than a year ago on MBC America. from what i know, daily dramas don't get a legitimate DVD release. there might be bootleg copies of it floating around somewhere, but i don't know this for sure or where you would be able to get it. sorry.

Jesette

Post by Jesette » Jun 20th, '06, 07:30

Both are beautiful and good actresses in their own rights. But, I do favor Lee Da-Hee because she is versatile and yes she has a way of delivering her lines very well.

winniedpuh

Post by winniedpuh » Jun 20th, '06, 07:52

For me Lee da Hae she is so cute and adorable in my girl

AzN_InVasian

Post by AzN_InVasian » Jun 20th, '06, 23:56

I like them both, it's so hard to decide. Both are very pretty and talented. But I would have to say Lee Da Hae since she's so adorable and can play any type of character. She was very beautiful in Green Rose and very adorable in My Girl.

ngocphuongaus

Post by ngocphuongaus » Jun 21st, '06, 10:34

in terms of acting performance, lee da hae is better as she can played different roles
about beauty, they are both cute, no one better than the other :mrgreen:

Fantasio

Post by Fantasio » Jun 21st, '06, 10:47

absolutely Lee Da Hae

chompchomp

Post by chompchomp » Jun 28th, '06, 19:37

Any other day i would choose Da Hae cuz she's just an all around talent. I would even say she's the most gifted actress in Korea BAR NONE. I mean shes so young yet all the characters she portrayed were excellent. But i can't forget Tae Hee. :wub:

I'm going for beauty on this poll. KTH acting talent will improve.

tapcie

Post by tapcie » Jul 6th, '06, 03:05

I go for Kim Tae Hee..........................................................

patman3d

Post by patman3d » Jul 6th, '06, 18:16

I vote Lee Da-Hae :wub:

I'm currently watching My Girl. I guess I'll have to watch that harvard series next to see what the hubub is for Kim Tae Hee :roll

angelstar08

Post by angelstar08 » Jul 7th, '06, 01:46

ill vote for lee da hae because she is a very talented actress..she's pretty and funny. i love her working with lee dong wook!

Mich-Chan

Lee Da Hae

Post by Mich-Chan » Jul 8th, '06, 07:06

Okay, like I said in my other post (I will make this shorter coz my fingers are hurting by typing :P )
Beauty fades but the memories of a person that brings joy and calmness in your heart and soul remains.
I know both of them are great actress. LDH, however, you felt a different aura. Whenever she's acting, you're not just watching her act but you felt like you were there. You can see yourself comforting her when she was crying and jumping with joy whenever she's happy. And though, she's million miles away from you, it seems like she was there beside you cheering you on and making unforgettable memories with you.

So, my vote goes to LEE DA HAE! :cheers: :cheers:

jeanilyn

Post by jeanilyn » Jul 12th, '06, 03:21

they are both pretty and talented, but my vote goes to Lee Da-Hee.. she's more appealing... :-)

Mich-Chan

Post by Mich-Chan » Jul 12th, '06, 09:43

jeanilyn wrote:they are both pretty and talented, but my vote goes to Lee Da-Hee.. she's more appealing... :-)
Hi there! Are you a Filipino? The pictute of your avatar is Jennylyn Mercado, right? :D

chiyuffie

Post by chiyuffie » Aug 15th, '06, 20:43

Lee Dae Hae. She's just great.

Twinkling

Post by Twinkling » Aug 15th, '06, 21:44

i choose Lee Da Hae..i like them both and they're both very pretty but i love Lee Da Hae's acting!!

CallaLillieszz

Re: Lee Da Hae

Post by CallaLillieszz » Aug 16th, '06, 05:12

Mich-Chan wrote:Okay, like I said in my other post (I will make this shorter coz my fingers are hurting by typing :P )
Beauty fades but the memories of a person that brings joy and calmness in your heart and soul remains.
I know both of them are great actress. LDH, however, you felt a different aura. Whenever she's acting, you're not just watching her act but you felt like you were there. You can see yourself comforting her when she was crying and jumping with joy whenever she's happy. And though, she's million miles away from you, it seems like she was there beside you cheering you on and making unforgettable memories with you.

So, my vote goes to LEE DA HAE! :cheers: :cheers:
my feelings the same.......even though beauty wise "kim tae hee" totally won that area..but LDH just captures my heart through her series... :wub:
Attachments
2ck3.jpg
2ck3.jpg (87.9 KiB) Viewed 7882 times
Last edited by CallaLillieszz on Aug 16th, '06, 06:23, edited 1 time in total.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 16th, '06, 05:33

Lee Da-Hae!

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Aug 16th, '06, 05:53

i cant choose between them :cry:

lovelycarmz

Post by lovelycarmz » Aug 19th, '06, 18:34

uDuhhhhh...do i have to think twice?! its pretty obvious..u guys just dont want kim tae hee to feel bad! :(
hah..nEwayz..im voting for lee da hae!!!!

Kildare

Post by Kildare » Aug 22nd, '06, 07:56

ekkkk i casted 201st vote for LDH ^_^ yehey!

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Aug 30th, '06, 23:21

Lee Da hee of course. Kim tae hee is just ok not that pretty or talented