[TwDrama] Hana Kimi (CTS/GTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
Empry

[TwDrama] Hana Kimi (CTS/GTV, 2006)

Post by Empry » May 7th, '06, 16:12

Hello everyone ^^

To my surprise I discovered today that in Taiwan they are making a new drama based on the very successful manga Hanazakari no Kimitachi E aka Hana Kimi. Has someone more information on this upcoming drama?

Pictures & Some Information

If I'm posting in the wrong board, please move it. I wasn't really sure where to post it.

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » May 7th, '06, 16:23

Oh my god!!!I am so glad they started filming!!!Hanakimi is one of my faves manga ever!! XD And with Ella!!I love her since I've seen her performance in The Rose!!Thank you for this amzing news, I really look forward to it :D

Eyahnah

Post by Eyahnah » May 7th, '06, 22:02

My friends and I just want to see what Namba will look like! ^^

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » May 7th, '06, 22:13

OMG!!! I can't wait to see this! I think Ella will do a fantastic job! I loved the manga!

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » May 7th, '06, 22:21

hey... is it true? woow... i loved the manga and now a drama...? yehhh I want to see it. but I have to wait :(

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » May 8th, '06, 02:46

damn..nice.I hope when it is out it get's subbed..Cannot wait to watch it..

Anything from anime/manga --> live action i definitly will watch..hehe

aqua_m0on

Post by aqua_m0on » May 8th, '06, 03:02

really i can`t wait :)

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » May 8th, '06, 03:21

Banzai!
Ella in Hana Kimi! [img]http://geocities.com/canekuri/cheerleader.gif[/img]

Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog » May 8th, '06, 13:22

I am a major fan of the manga as well, I was hoping for ages that an anime will be made or a live adaptation in Japan. An adapatation by TW folks isn't that bad an alternative. But I am a bit worried though, probably because I am bias against the TW dramas, I find that their manga adapatation are usually not very good. I definitely hope to be proven wrong this time, will certainly look forward to the show.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » May 9th, '06, 02:27

I've never read the manga (which maybe a good thing). But since two of my favorite entertainers (Ella and Jiro) are in it, I'm all for it. :roll
[img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4738/hana6ub.jpg[/img]
(From left to right: Ella, Jiro Wang, and Wu Zun)
Last edited by Kumaxell on Dec 19th, '06, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.

aibakaneko

Post by aibakaneko » May 10th, '06, 01:51

OMFG!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO STALKING IT DOWN and WATch it.. I LOVE THE SERIS.. OMG.. CANt.. WAIT! :crazy: :w00t:

rubi

Post by rubi » May 10th, '06, 02:08

Interesting.

I really liked this manga. It was very long, but well worth it. However, I really can't see it as a drama. I think the characters look better drawn then actual people.. hehe.

I'm sure a lot of people will be happy to see the drama though.

the_secret

Post by the_secret » Jun 8th, '06, 03:21

oh my gosh!!! i cant wait im addicted to this manga!!! hopefully their adaptation is good though!!! cant wait i cant wait to know what hokuto umeda looks like!!! i have a huge crush on him (so what if he's gay) hahaha

chiyuffie

Post by chiyuffie » Jun 8th, '06, 22:56

Awww...I wish Japan would have made a drama based on the manga.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jun 8th, '06, 23:04

I think some fansub group is going to consider subbing hana kimi when it airs

makiono

Post by makiono » Jun 8th, '06, 23:15

yeah, i think that's really likely since the manga was so popular. it only makes sense that the drama will be too, and that usually means subs XO XD

the_secret

Post by the_secret » Jun 9th, '06, 05:00

im in love with this.. i so cant wait for it.......

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jun 9th, '06, 05:08

the_secret wrote:im in love with this.. i so cant wait for it.......
gahh!!! me too! hehe i'm requesting this drama in one of the fansubs i belong in. hopefully we will sub this *crosses fingers*

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jun 9th, '06, 05:12

oh wow, this will be interesting! good choice of Jiro ^.^ and JJ Lin's in this too, wowzers. not so sure i agree with the cast for the lead guy and girl, but from looks of it, everyone else is okay. let's see how well this one will turn out.

the_secret

Post by the_secret » Jun 9th, '06, 05:21

im a bit dissapointed... i like JIRO so much though... ut im alittle worried about umeda and mizuki..umm...

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jun 9th, '06, 05:41

I liked the manga so much, i have such high expectations for it. Hopefully it will live up to it!

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jun 9th, '06, 14:50

xKiMix wrote:
gahh!!! me too! hehe i'm requesting this drama in one of the fansubs i belong in. hopefully we will sub this *crosses fingers*
Hopefully your fansub group won't clash with the other fansub group thats considering Hana Kimi as an option

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Jun 9th, '06, 17:26

Oh my... how come I haven't seen this threat yet?? ^^
WAAAHH!!! :w00t:
So great... a Hana Kimi Drama!!! ^^
And it may be subbed too... hehehehehe...

It will be hard to wait for it... ^^

hitorichan

Post by hitorichan » Jun 10th, '06, 04:20

wagh.
Ella as Mizuki?

Can't wait to see it though cuz' it's one of my faves. <3

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Jun 10th, '06, 04:35

have all vol and now cannot wait to see Ella in Mizuki role lolllllllllll

and i know that a long time this information from AF
cannot wait to see kyaaaaaaaaa

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 10th, '06, 23:02

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

I can't wait to see this!!! I think I already said in the "manga to live-action thread" that I wanted Hana Kimi and KareKano to be dramatized...and now one of the two is! YAY!!!

I'm surprised there still hasn't been a Japanese serial for this manga~ :roll

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Jun 12th, '06, 20:47

lilswtangel wrote:yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

I can't wait to see this!!! I think I already said in the "manga to live-action thread" that I wanted Hana Kimi and KareKano to be dramatized...and now one of the two is! YAY!!!

I'm surprised there still hasn't been a Japanese serial for this manga~ :roll
Maybe... they'll follow the example of hana Yori Dango... and make a dorama after the Taiwanese version... O.o Something like that... ^^
hehehehe...

A japanese version would be really great though... yay!! ^^

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jun 14th, '06, 01:35

Aaahhh, a japanese version would probably have been better. Yes TW dramas tend to have really bad acting or is it just me?!! Well, hope they stick to the story line cuz the actors surely dont look like their counterparts. Hmmm I loved the manga so much so I'm kind of biased. Haha.

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Jun 16th, '06, 23:15

Oh nooooooooooooooo..............................so the new ella drama is this...god............................
not watching definitely..no offense to SHE fans or ella fans.. but she is not suitable (pretty) at all ...and totally ruin the image of the main girl in manga! In the manga, main girl supposed to look like a pretty boy when she dressed as one... well can you guys honestly believe main guy or guys falling for her (ella)?? I'm being mean ! AHH................... :cussing:
Last edited by Chidori-Chan on Jun 17th, '06, 12:21, edited 2 times in total.

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Jun 16th, '06, 23:18

Jiro Wang as Nakatsu
that was nicely cast! ^^
ariel would hv been a better choice as the main girl.. oh wait, raine would hv been much better than ariel...as she looks pretty as a girl and cute as a boy.... OR these girls are also very good choices :

they both looked good as boys and as well as girls ^^

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Jun 17th, '06, 12:23

i'm sorry if i'm being a meanie! ^^!!!!!!!!!! But i mean they should make it believable ... in the casting ...

Kon Kon

Post by Kon Kon » Jun 17th, '06, 14:38

:thumright: wow a new drama .. I hope it will b subbed by our great fansub group

marietta

Post by marietta » Jun 17th, '06, 14:50

xKiMix wrote:
the_secret wrote:im in love with this.. i so cant wait for it.......
anyway! SUBLIMES are subbing this show HANA KIMI
we've decided ages ago. yeps.
you can find in the wiki thing that hana kimi have been confirmed as our future projects.
once it have been aired.
just to tell you guys in case you all dont know! =)
sorry for being mean or anything.

greenTEAxP

Post by greenTEAxP » Jun 24th, '06, 04:56

gahhh HANAKIMI is one of my favorite mangass!!! im sorta excited about the drama...but im a bit disappointed in the casting :-( i think jiro would fit really well as nakatsu
but as for mizuki (ella), shizuki (JJ Lin) o_o, && the rest dont realli seem that great >.<
ella... erm i think she looks too much like a man...not really cutesy (doesnt really match the image of mizuki)
jj lin his role is suppose to be a foreigner LOL
hehe i think joe cheng would make a better role as sano than wu zun XP
i hope the drama is good tho~

ngocdung2111

Post by ngocdung2111 » Jun 28th, '06, 23:08

I don't read the Manga so I don't really knwo what the story line is so can anyone told me what the story line is about.

oh yeah greenTEAxP I am a little bit agree with you with casting. I don't like the guy that play in Tokoyo Juliet . But for Ellla she is cute. Ah Jin is cute too.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jun 29th, '06, 02:04

ngocdung2111- This is basically the storyline:

Mizuki Ashiya, a Japanese American, just transferred to a boarding school in Japan for one reason: To see her idol, Izumi Sano, jump in the high jump. There’s just a couple problems. 1) It’s an all boy’s school, 2) she’s pretending to be a boy, and 3) several people know her secret.

Credits to animenewsnetwork.com

enemenemuh

Post by enemenemuh » Jun 29th, '06, 13:22

I don't like the casting AT ALL (Mizuki is supposed to be cute and fragile and just adorable, but this Ella just looks like a brat...).

But hope the show's gonna be good though......

I was really hoping for an anime or japanese drama and I won't give up on that hope :lol

Hika.chan

Post by Hika.chan » Jun 29th, '06, 13:41

Yay, I'm really looking forward to it. I love the manga and really want to see how they adapt it.

Seems they're pushing Fahrenheit alot till their debut. (Jiro Wang and Wu Zhun again)

chiyuffie

Post by chiyuffie » Jun 29th, '06, 15:54

Yeah, I don't really like the cast either. Mizuki should definitely be cuter.

chsaf

Post by chsaf » Jul 8th, '06, 16:42

i'm obviously not giving this drama a go because of the horrible casting. i'm a HUGE fan of the manga and i don't see how any of the actors and the main actress can pull it off. i mean, ella? why ella? mizuki, nakatsu, nanba-senpai & his gay uncle and lots of other great characters will be portrayed by whoknowswhom? T_T they'd better not massacre the whole thing....

Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Jul 8th, '06, 17:06

i'm definitely watching coz i like the manga and coz of the ella. even though i had problem with her before watching rose. i couldn't make myself watch first ep coz i kept thinking main actress is so not cute and pretty. but in the end i watched and i liked ella at instant. she is natural and has skills. i prefer not so pretty skillful actresses in the lead roles than dumb and fake cuties :>
hopefully adaptation will be a good one.

idiscolikeathug

Post by idiscolikeathug » Jul 8th, '06, 21:13

i can't wait for this drama!!

at first, i didn't like ella as mizuki either, but then i actually saw her acting in The Rose, and I thought she acted pretty well. and i absolutely love JASON as nakatsu!!! i think he'd do a terrific job portraying him! and i've only seen wu zun in tokyo juliet, but i think he did an pretty good job.^^
im just so excited that hana kimi is being turned into a drama. so im satisfied with the casting.
especially since i love twdramas anyways.^^

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jul 8th, '06, 21:25

*sigh* I agree with some of you here. Mitsuki should definitely be cuter. I just saw pictures of it and Ella really pulls off the boy look. A little too well. Oh well, im going to watch it anyway becuz i a.) havent finished the manga and b.) Wu Zun and Jiro are in this.

PS Let me guess, Jiro doesnt get the girl....again?

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jul 8th, '06, 21:29

Of course he doesn't :lol. He can't get the girl when he thinks the girl is a guy :lol :lol

Misuki_chan

Post by Misuki_chan » Jul 8th, '06, 21:49

hmm..i dont' think Ella really fits in the role of Mizuki thou...i think they should have someone else..^-^ maybe Ariel Lin? lol i just love Ariel..i guess it's around the same as Ella with her fans and Ariel with her fans..But in my own opinion...i just don't think Ella is the right choice for Mizuki (sorry to all Ella's Fans) but doesn't fit....Don't get me wrong where my i do like Ella, she is pretty/cute, but not fitting to be Mizuki...

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Jul 9th, '06, 21:32

ohhhhh OMG nooooooooo ella is playing the main girl that sucks.i don't like at all.and she is NOT pretty .sooo disappointed!!!!i really wanted too watch the show coz jiro wang is in this but i just don't like ella.sorry too be mean but i'm really petty when is comes to main actress!!

chsaf

Post by chsaf » Jul 10th, '06, 14:15

i'mNOangel wrote:ohhhhh OMG nooooooooo ella is playing the main girl that sucks.i don't like at all.and she is NOT pretty .sooo disappointed!!!!i really wanted too watch the show coz jiro wang is in this but i just don't like ella.sorry too be mean but i'm really petty when is comes to main actress!!
it's ok, we understand u....

seryeplease

Post by seryeplease » Jul 11th, '06, 15:00

errrrrr, i loved the manga especially the ah not too subtle undertones hehehe, and i'm soooooooooo excited about this series hehehe i'm just sooooo excited i just hope they would do justice to the manga (oh is it going to be based on the story or is it just the name?)

lazimomo

huh

Post by lazimomo » Jul 12th, '06, 23:21

yeah i love the manga, cus its easy to draw things so beautiful when in real life its not so beautiful. there will be no flowers or bubbles in the background, nor can a person change dramatically with a change of clothes or lines. unless you want this to become one of those film with speical effect to match the manga. like any other drama that is using a manga storyline, its hard to find the right casting/ cus in mangas character are drawn to be beautiful. i rather be realistic with its comes to drama, the director can be inventive as long it doesnt change the character dramatically. at first i didnt really like ella to be mizuki but then its hard to find the right casting.. ariel lin?(is that the girl from love contract/ISAWK or the girl from Devil beside you?) yeah i get it, mizuki has to be a "pretty" boi but i dont think that's why sano/(the guy who like mizuki) like mizuki cus "she's" pretty, i think its cus the character mizuki is kind/warm and caring and i can see that ella is skilled enough to pull this off. if you want pretty, then you might as well have any "pretty" actress, cut her hair short and wear boi cloths and have everyone in the drama pretend she's a he.. i wanted it believeable, not lets pretend the she look like a guy cus i dont want no ugly/plain girl as the main character. i really think ella is a good cast for this, cus she's cute and can protray as a warm and caring person. (her acting for the rose was awesome)
the manga will always be better than the drama.

i dont know about the rest of the casting, just got to hope for the best. hey, theres always the possibility that there might be a japanese verison of this drama.

Corona

Post by Corona » Jul 12th, '06, 23:28

Hear hear Lazimomo! :cheers:

piccu

Post by piccu » Jul 12th, '06, 23:30

I'm quite dissapointed, Ella definitely too ugly to play Mizuki :crazy:
BUt I'll probably watch this

saoji

Post by saoji » Jul 12th, '06, 23:38

When will start the drama ?

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jul 12th, '06, 23:47

Hana Kimi has got to be one of my favorite mangas of all time!!!! && i can't believe they're making it into a drama!!!! XD i'm sooo looking forward to this!!!! :w00t:
although,i don't like the girl playing Mizuki.Ella doesn't really fit the job. she looks like a REAL guy && Mizuki in the drama is suppose to be a "bishounen" meaning a pretty guy. Ella doesn't even look like a pretty guy or a cute guy. :glare: sorry to those who are S.H.E. fans or Ella fans.
i'm gonna like this because Jiro is gonna be in it :wub: can't wait for this!!!!!

aibiwashere

Post by aibiwashere » Jul 13th, '06, 00:14

Oh yeah I found out about this awhile back. But Ella? I love SHE but she's the most annoying one out of the 3. I always disliked her and now she's playing the girl in one of my favourite mangas :\

Poor Jiro, he always play the role that never gets the girl. =(

My reaction when I saw that Ella was Mizuki? - NOOOOOOOOOOOWTFJKLFDSJKLFDS!!11 :(

kdraemae

Post by kdraemae » Jul 13th, '06, 00:53

I feel the same way like some of you guys did here...at first...when i saw Ella played as Mizuki...i'm like "who is that?" She's really has the "guy" look. A little disappointment seeing her with that role...but later i search to see who she is, because i don't know the band "S.H.E.". Well, she looks better with her actual look. Oh welll...hope she plays with that character. As long as the show have Wu Zun and Jiro Wang. That's good enough

gri3v3r

Post by gri3v3r » Jul 13th, '06, 03:19

aww.. i agree with lazimomo.. i think ella is a good choice for mizuki.. i think she can probably portray the role quite well. i don't know how i feel about wu zun for sano though.. i'm estatic about jiro as nakatsu.

seryeplease

Post by seryeplease » Jul 13th, '06, 13:50

i've seen some clips on youtube and based on appearance, its a no-no for the lead gal but i have yet to see the acting skills, after all its the one thats gonna count the most....

-->awwwwwwwwww ah jin!!! OMG its gonna be fun, he's just so adorable!!!

@aibiwashere.. about poor jiro huhuhuhuhu..

AMMYjar

Post by AMMYjar » Jul 15th, '06, 22:25

omg, Ella is soooooo ugly and the guy playing Sano already prevented me from continuing to watch Tokyo Juliet ... Only Nakatsu seems right to me

touchthesun

Post by touchthesun » Jul 15th, '06, 22:32

I've been waiting for someone to make a drama out of this for a while, so when I found out a few months ago they were making it, I was really happy. Unforunately I don't agree with the character choice for Mizuki. I think Ella is a great, but not a good choice for this particular role.

Nevertheless, I think I'll look forward to watching this since Jiro and Wu are the two leads.
Hopefully Ella's authenticity and acting style make up for many of us doubting fans.

&#12500;&#12467;&

Post by &#12500;&#12467;& » Jul 28th, '06, 07:18

I agree with lazimomo. Although Ella may not be pretty, she pretty much looks like a boy and might be able to pull it off. Characters grow on you, I'll definately be watching this.

Watching some footage of the Hana Kimi drama of youtube is disturbing for me. Having Ella, in character as Mizuki dance weirdly around.... is not a very pleasant scene >___> It disturbs me. If she is in character she should not go dancing around (in high heels)because that totally turns me off.

sargaborso

Post by sargaborso » Jul 28th, '06, 15:50

eh, Ella?! fine, she is funny and boyis, but cute? :blink firmly not.... I don't really like her
but the boys seems pretty good for their role :clap:

AngelGurl6

Post by AngelGurl6 » Jul 28th, '06, 21:13

When I saw the topic that Hana Kimi is going to be made into a drama, well, I was more than thrilled and curious about the cast members. However, now that I found out that it's going to be a Tw drama, I'm a little sceptical about it. Tw dramas have a tendency to make it feel drawn out in the middle. I only hope that it will be better than the other manga-turn-into-dramas that I have sadly witness.

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Jul 29th, '06, 15:09

Ella really isn't a good choice for Mizuki... Since Mizuki seems to be reeeaalllyy cute in the Manga... And Ella just looks like a boy... >.>
I'm really not happy about that...

But one thing I hope for... is that.. the drama will become successfull... so one day Japanese guys think about making a Hana Kimi Drama as well... ^^
That would be great!!! ^^

Ardatliilii

Post by Ardatliilii » Jul 31st, '06, 04:59

I also don't like the actress they picked, although I haven't seen her acting. They need to get a cute girl and just cut of her hair... not a girl that generally looks like a boy. Sano is supposed to be nose bleed hot... I can't imagine him falling for a chubby boy-girl.

mandychan

Post by mandychan » Aug 4th, '06, 05:38

Presonally I would watch this show even if the girl looks like a dude. I think it will be really awesome cause I like all the male leads. Plus Ella is not that bad. I think she is pretty in other ways. She is cute as well she has the right presonality to play the roll for sure. I guess they could have made a better chocie. I donno we will see!! I can't wait to see it I am so excited. :cheers:

sargaborso

Post by sargaborso » Aug 4th, '06, 10:26

Karo wrote:But one thing I hope for... is that.. the drama will become successfull... so one day Japanese guys think about making a Hana Kimi Drama as well... ^^
That would be great!!! ^^
:D :D :D :D :D :D
can't wait to see it :P
who'd you recommend for the roles? any suggestion?

aznbabygirl6221

Post by aznbabygirl6221 » Aug 8th, '06, 18:44

Aireedhelien wrote:i'm definitely watching coz i like the manga and coz of the ella. even though i had problem with her before watching rose. i couldn't make myself watch first ep coz i kept thinking main actress is so not cute and pretty. but in the end i watched and i liked ella at instant. she is natural and has skills. i prefer not so pretty skillful actresses in the lead roles than dumb and fake cuties :>
hopefully adaptation will be a good one.
ya i agree. i would actually hate it if it was this fake cute girltht was pretty and unreal. &&girls arn't ganna look at how hot&pretty the girl is were not lesbo's why sha'll we care. :whistling:

i havn't read the manga but i want to =]
but then i also wanna watch this show.
i wounder wen it airs

kawaiichristianne

Post by kawaiichristianne » Aug 9th, '06, 19:34

Kyaaa~!! I'm so happy! :D Personally, I think Hana-Kimi is one of the best shoujo manga of all time! It's awesome to know that a live drama is coming out :lol

I don't really like who's playing Mizuki, though :-( A lot of us don't, I guess! I kinda expected someone with prettier features... Ella doesn't really look pretty, and in the manga Mizuki was very cute! I mean, not everything is about looks, but part of the whole drama should have been focused on the chemistry between the actual couple, right? I guess it must have been hard to find the right person to play Mizuki, though. I've never actually seen Ella act, but a lot of people say she acts better than the rest of her SHE group! Actually, I would rather have Ella if she can act well than a prettier girl who can't act!

That was actually the only dissapointment I had... But I had the same dissapointment with the Taiwanese series MARS! I thought Barbie Hsu, the girl who plays Qilou, was super ugly at first >__< and I was dissapointed because I thought Vic Zhou was super handsome, and was a waste to be paired with someone like that. But then as I watched, she was really good at acting, and she actually turned out to be prettier than I thought ^___^ So it might be the same case as this drama.

Oh and, I really hope they'll be making a Japanese Drama of Hana-Kimi, too! I don't think I'll be dissapointed with the choice of characters, especially with the choice of Mizuki! I think they'll get a really pretty Japanese girl to play Mizuki, and it wouldn't matter if the girl was super pretty because there are many super good-looking Japanese guys who look like girls, right? :lol In the end, I'm really looking forward to this... the characters are all very handsome in the end, especially Jiro ^__^ Hmm, I wrote a lot :D

ApplesRfallin

Hana Kimi

Post by ApplesRfallin » Aug 26th, '06, 02:35

There is going to be Hana Kimi drama???? Well I just got on soo....

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Sep 11th, '06, 17:04

Not sure about the girl as Mizuki, she looks a bit TO butch and not my idea as the main character. But i'll wait and see after the first episode. I'll give my input then. Other then that I like the guys being cast have no complaints there. :D

flymoose

Post by flymoose » Sep 11th, '06, 17:28

i have NO idea why they picked ella to do mizuki's role, ella's too manly after all, and mizuki's supposed to be pretty and weakish? ella's like a guy without trying tho u.u;;...i dont like how the guy that plays sano looks right now..im hoping he'll turn out better...at least i hope they try to keep the characters the same as the manga =.= ~.~..i'll still give it a shot though, because the guy playing nakatsu is hot~ i like to see how he plays those parts thinking hes gay XD!!!!

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Sep 14th, '06, 22:36

flymoose wrote:i have NO idea why they picked ella to do mizuki's role, ella's too manly after all, and mizuki's supposed to be pretty and weakish? ella's like a guy without trying tho u.u;;...i dont like how the guy that plays sano looks right now..im hoping he'll turn out better...at least i hope they try to keep the characters the same as the manga =.= ~.~..i'll still give it a shot though, because the guy playing nakatsu is hot~ i like to see how he plays those parts thinking hes gay XD!!!!
That's gping to be hilarious!!! Well, I hope so... XD
Can't wait to watch it... hehehe...
JIROOOOO... ^^

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 15th, '06, 00:01

this is now a discussion thread.

moving to Jp drama discussions

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Sep 15th, '06, 00:10

Isn't this drama a Taiwanese drama? Shouldnt this be in the Chinese/Taiwan section instead?

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Sep 16th, '06, 01:45

^ yes.... it doesn't belong here...
moving to cdrama discussions :lol