girls and their annoyingness of not being able to tell a guy

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
zippyflu

girls and their annoyingness of not being able to tell a guy

Post by zippyflu » Jun 15th, '06, 07:47

girls and their annoyingness of not being able to tell a guy how they REALLY feel.. what is that really?? is it cuz they are shy?? or just tryin to be nice by being oblivious??

aznguy0028

Re: girls and their annoyingness of not being able to tell a

Post by aznguy0028 » Jun 15th, '06, 08:08

zippyflu wrote:girls and their annoyingness of not being able to tell a guy how they REALLY feel.. what is that really?? is it cuz they are shy?? or just tryin to be nice by being oblivious??
yea man, i feel ya.... even when they like a guy, they KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT -_- wassup w/that? i knoe hella WOULD BE COUPLES who woulda hooked up if it wans't for both parties being shy... but the girl liked the guy first, i think if she liked the guy first, she should make the move.... cuz face it, gurls have a 10x chance getting a BF easier than guys getting a gf... -_- but yea, IMO i think its cuz they're shy... =X

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 15th, '06, 14:39

:lol You're a guy - you gotta move. Guys suck, they expect too much often when a girl approaches them, so most girls don't do it that directly unless they are real confident. Being a guy means having to move first often...thats just life.

kryptolus

Post by kryptolus » Jun 15th, '06, 14:42

nikochanr3 wrote::lol You're a guy - you gotta move. Guys suck, they expect too much often when a girl approaches them, so most girls don't do it that directly unless they are real confident. Being a guy means having to move first often...thats just life.
That's not "life." It's just an excuse some women use to avoid any embarassment/etc.

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Jun 15th, '06, 15:12

oh my goodness

guys are so much worse than girls in revealing their feelings.

kryptolus

Post by kryptolus » Jun 15th, '06, 15:19

jellybean wrote:oh my goodness

guys are so much worse than girls in revealing their feelings.
That's true. It's not because we're somehow "different" from women, it's because we are taught from a young age not to. It's a very difficult thing to overcome, but should be possible if a person really tries.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jun 15th, '06, 15:28

nikochanr3 wrote::lol You're a guy - you gotta move. Guys suck, they expect too much often when a girl approaches them, so most girls don't do it that directly unless they are real confident. Being a guy means having to move first often...thats just life.
definitely agreed with nikochan3....most women like it when the guy make the first move, shows he has guts and confidence, and that's part of the attraction she'll have for him....am I make any sense?....too sleepy can't think straight :lol

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 15th, '06, 15:32

if your a dude waiting on girls to come up and tell you how they feel without prodding from you, then good luck! :salut: And don't be TOO sad when some other guy has your girl.

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jun 15th, '06, 15:40

kryptolus wrote:
That's not "life." It's just an excuse some women use to avoid any embarassment/etc.
Nono. Unfortunately, as we saw in the d-addicts poll about whether guys and girls can be friends, a large percentage of guys think that if a girl says "hi" to a guy it means that they want to be anally raped and then abandoned bleeding in a ditch. Girls need to be safe, it really is a fact of life. Hubert Selby wrote quite a bit about this, albeit in a slightly different milieu.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jun 15th, '06, 15:45

nikochanr3 wrote:if your a dude waiting on girls to come up and tell you how they feel without prodding from you, then good luck! :salut: And don't be TOO sad when some other guy has your girl.
yeah, that's right....remember the saying, "the early bird, gets the worm"....or "first come first serve?" :lol

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 15th, '06, 15:51

the important thing with my wife in my relationship was the "making official" by asking her to be my gf, even though she clearly was already my gf. some girls are more forward, but its been my experience that almost always, its the guy who needs to stamp that ITS TIME TO MOVE FORWARD, and the girls says YAH or NAH.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 15th, '06, 15:56

the problem with a lot of the guys on the CAN GUYS AND GIRLS BE FRIENDS THREAD is it seemed any gesture, even a tiny one was a PLEASE TAKE TEN STEPS FORWARD sign. SHE SNEEZED AT ME, TIME FOR SEX! :cheers:

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jun 15th, '06, 16:05

nikochanr3 wrote:the problem with a lot of the guys on the CAN GUYS AND GIRLS BE FRIENDS THREAD is it seemed any gesture, even a tiny one was a PLEASE TAKE TEN STEPS FORWARD sign. SHE SNEEZED AT ME, TIME FOR SEX! :cheers:
Exactly. (I wasn't "Nono"'ing you, I was "Nono"'ing Kryptolus)

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jun 15th, '06, 16:10

i think it's just girls being shy, and plus that they probably want the guy to be wanting them and chasing them, and not the other way around. its this thing with girls, like if they're rejected, they're just like OMG how can i face him now, kkinda thing, so embarassed, can't show face around school or whatever. with a guy, it's like, if he's rejected, because he's all macho and stuff, can't show he got rejected or anything like that. guys and girls are both afraid of rejection, but it depends on how well you take rejection, and also society's rules about how you should act. tradition deems it the guy courting the girl, ne?

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jun 15th, '06, 16:33

NO. Really, it can be very dangerous out there for girls. And once again, we saw a poll right here on D-Addicts that demonstrated that a LARGE percentage of guys right here on D-Addicts have serious personality defects and are a danger to any girls in their vicinity. Girls should be very careful about approaching guys. Do you know that most girls who are raped during their teens and twenties don't talk about it with ANYONE until they are in their 30's and are having relationship problems because of the fear they have been carrying around with them for years? This is serious stuff and teens especially need to go into relationships with their eyes open.
Last edited by pokute on Jun 15th, '06, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Jun 15th, '06, 16:41

^ thats so true - but with modern society flaunting sex everywhere - from billboards to cereal boxes - its no wonder that girls think its natural to flaunt themselves here there and everywhere.

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jun 15th, '06, 16:44

i don't disagree that its not dangerous for girls, but you have to admit, some people don't think about that. i have a friend who's friend who died at the hands of her boyfriend. she was asking for my friend's advice, like should she go out with him, etc. from sounds of it, the guy was a nice guy. but then look what happened. =/

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jun 15th, '06, 17:09

Yikes.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jun 15th, '06, 17:19

pokute wrote:NO. Really, it can be very dangerous out there for girls. And once again, we saw a poll right here on D-Addicts that demonstrated that a LARGE percentage of guys right here on D-Addicts have serious personality defects and are a danger to any girls in their vicinity. Girls should be very careful about approaching guys. Do you know that most girls who are raped during their teens and twenties don't talk about it with ANYONE until they are in their 30's and are having relationship problems because of the fear they have been carrying around with them for years? This is serious stuff and teens especially need to go into relationships with their eyes open.
totally agreed here....that's why if a girl approach a guy, the girl has to meet him in a crowded area and study him really good, always go out with other couples and don't ever bring him home if you live alone....during those dates, if he constantly touching you or caresssing you, think twice about it....even if you really like the guy, doesn't mean you have to give in to him....remember you're the one whom approached him, so think "is he really want to get to know me, or is he only going out with me, because he thinks I 'm an easy girl"....so be in controI.... don't know about you guys, but to me, if somebody really sincerely wants to get to know the person and really like the person, then he won't rushing into having sex or even kissing....just break off fast if he tries that....to me sex is supposedly a communion between two souls that really care deeply for each other, that's why it takes a long time before that's happening....

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jun 15th, '06, 17:19

back to the topic.... so because girls are are too embarassed, so they wont reveal their true feelings EVEN THOUGH its soo OBVIOUS the guy DEFINITLY digs her?? wat the hell?? and its not meetin at a bar or something.. im talkin about meeting in a "conservattive" place like the school. i think its just excuses for girls, thats their edge over guys.. sob stories.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 15th, '06, 17:23

zippyflu wrote:back to the topic.... so because girls are are too embarassed, so they wont reveal their true feelings EVEN THOUGH its soo OBVIOUS the guy DEFINITLY digs her?? wat the hell??
:scratch: You do know some girls right? You want their behavoir to be simple, straightforward and/or logical? Girls? :goggle:

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jun 15th, '06, 17:28

i mean its fun when they are oblivous.. but when they are doing it to torture the guy... its not that fun.. and seriously.. i rather them be straightforward AND logical rather than being intelligent. cuz then i wont need a phd to figure them out

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jun 15th, '06, 18:04

zippyflu wrote:i mean its fun when they are oblivous.. but when they are doing it to torture the guy... its not that fun.. and seriously.. i rather them be straightforward AND logical rather than being intelligent. cuz then i wont need a phd to figure them out
What you want is for them to be deterministic and for their behaviour to follow tractable mathematical models. This has been shown to be an unreasonable expectation for something of relatively limited complexity, for example a computer. Expecting something of relatively high complexity, like a girl, to behave deterministically is especially unreasonable and demonstrates an insufficient understanding of the complexity of the problem.

;^)

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Jun 15th, '06, 18:17

pokute wrote:
zippyflu wrote:i mean its fun when they are oblivous.. but when they are doing it to torture the guy... its not that fun.. and seriously.. i rather them be straightforward AND logical rather than being intelligent. cuz then i wont need a phd to figure them out
What you want is for them to be deterministic and for their behaviour to follow tractable mathematical models. This has been shown to be an unreasonable expectation for something of relatively limited complexity, for example a computer. Expecting something of relatively high complexity, like a girl, to behave deterministically is especially unreasonable and demonstrates an insufficient understanding of the complexity of the problem.

;^)
totally agree with you, and i love the way you express it!Frankly, I am sure some girls want to tease men to see if he is really intersted, but most of us are just not sure about being attractive or not to guys. I mean, don't assume girls do that on purpose, in 99% of the cases, it's not true.Some girls are particularly unsure, or unaware about their power of seduction. Speaking of me (sorry :unsure: )I am the type to think when a guy tell me he finds me pretty to wonder if he's not making fun of me. In addition, Pukute is right, we have to be very careful about men, we don't want to be seen as easy if we do the first move and we care about our safety,I think it is quite understable.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 15th, '06, 18:51

i think for some of you who this drives nuts, the thing to do is simply avoid any girl who plays games too much. :salut: Good luck again!

Li-Mei

Post by Li-Mei » Jun 15th, '06, 18:53

zippyflu wrote:back to the topic.... so because girls are are too embarassed, so they wont reveal their true feelings EVEN THOUGH its soo OBVIOUS the guy DEFINITLY digs her?? wat the hell?? and its not meetin at a bar or something.. im talkin about meeting in a "conservattive" place like the school. i think its just excuses for girls, thats their edge over guys.. sob stories.
so what if the guy "digs" her and she likes him back. some people have a reason for not admitting their feelings besides being embarassed. for instance, i'm not interested in dating but it doesn't mean that i can't stop myself from liking someone. so should i just tell the person that i like them even though i'm not interested in a relationship? wouldn't that just make them suffer even more, "hey, ____ i really like you, but i don't want to go out with you because i'm not interested in dating right now."

yea, i'm sure anyone would like to hear that line. :glare:

ha, you're talking about a girl's edge over guys? what about all the advantages a guy has over a girl? :scratch:

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 15th, '06, 20:00

please list them...i need advantages. my wife is pretty much in control... :goggle:

cgozun

Post by cgozun » Jun 15th, '06, 20:20

nikochanr3 wrote:please list them...i need advantages. my wife is pretty much in control... :goggle:
It's hopeless. Men are only strong when among other men or by themselves. In a relationship, they become weaker. :-(

Li-Mei

Post by Li-Mei » Jun 15th, '06, 20:32

nikochanr3 wrote:please list them...i need advantages. my wife is pretty much in control... :goggle:
you pretty much sacrificed those advantages when you accepted your wedding vows.
cgozun wrote:It's hopeless. Men are only strong when among other men or by themselves. In a relationship, they become weaker. :-(
you'd be surprised. but i don't want to go into that since it's not topic related.

If it really annoys you men when women aren't straightforward, then if you want to know so much then why don't you just ask?

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Jun 15th, '06, 23:45

fact of the matter is girls get done over by guys so much that the defenses go up -hence why your girl ain't responding.

girls wouldn't be like this if there weren't so many moronic guys with player tendencies and ambiguous actions in the first place.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 16th, '06, 00:37

Li-Mei wrote:
you pretty much sacrificed those advantages when you accepted your wedding vows.
cgozun wrote:It's hopeless. Men are only strong when among other men or by themselves. In a relationship, they become weaker. :-(
you'd be surprised. but i don't want to go into that since it's not topic related.

If it really annoys you men when women aren't straightforward, then if you want to know so much then why don't you just ask?
haha, im good just joking. (although im sure as hell not in charge!) being married is fun actually...if there is any advice i can give any of you is to pick REAL well when you get married...REAL REAL well or else you are SCREWED. And if you are dating someone a long time and you cant picture marrying them, ditch em and move on. Save yourselves the time.

jrFuzz

Post by jrFuzz » Jun 16th, '06, 01:30

kryptolus wrote:
^^ Very very Nice!! in a good way man ...im wit you there hah

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jun 16th, '06, 06:56

good advise nikochan3

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jun 16th, '06, 07:33

advantages over women is we know how to have a good time throughout our whole life. women can only have fun until they realize their beauty and gone and they can only **** all day about it...

kookieazn

Post by kookieazn » Jun 16th, '06, 08:06

zippyflu wrote:advantages over women is we know how to have a good time throughout our whole life. women can only have fun until they realize their beauty and gone and they can only **** all day about it...
wait a sec there... you shouldnt generalize about all girls being like that!!! just cuz there a few girls out there that are all about looks doesnt mean the rest of us girls dont know how to have fun!!! most girls dont need you guys to tell us that we are beautiful... its just that we need to feel that we are comfortable. that we can act like ourselves without being compared to other girls.

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jun 16th, '06, 10:45

ok.. but the thing is.. a girl cannot get comfortable wit a guy she likes.. she act all shy and girly.. which isnt bad.. so if a girl acts really comfortable around a guy.. that guy will have no chance hitting that

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 16th, '06, 12:41

zippyflu wrote:ok.. but the thing is.. a girl cannot get comfortable wit a guy she likes.. she act all shy and girly.. which isnt bad.. so if a girl acts really comfortable around a guy.. that guy will have no chance hitting that
i'd say if the girl is not comfortable you have much less chance actually. ive never had a girl scared of my presence, yet come home and have sex with me. its pretty much opposite.

but you are 22 and im 34 and when i was 22, my world view was skewed much differently. If i knew at 22 what i know now, ahh...life would have been much more interesting. :whistling:

Riroi

Post by Riroi » Jun 16th, '06, 13:04

I actually don't care.
If a girl likes me and doesn't talk to me about it, it's to bad.

I've liked a lot of girls, but have not talked to all of them.
The few I really liked though, I talked to. Sometimes I was rejected
and sometimes I wasn't.

If a girl liked me and said it to me, I would say what I felt at the moment.
If I also liked her, I would tell her right then.
If not, I would say I'm sorry.
I wouldn't ignore her though, she could be my friend and can talk to me
whenever she feels like she want to talk to someone.
If I'm not sure what my own feelings are, I would also say that and
let her decide what she wants to do.

That's just me, nothing more, nothing less.

whowhatme

Post by whowhatme » Jun 16th, '06, 13:55

i think sometimes it's not really up to the girl to come out and tell you their feelings... actually, i think that guys should be able to tell when a girl likes him.

when you're hanging out with a girl there's plenty of time and situations where u can gauge how the girl responds to u.

cgozun

Post by cgozun » Jun 16th, '06, 17:46

Girls are unconsciously deceiving guys, and guys are consciously misinterpreting girls. :-(

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 16th, '06, 17:48

cgozun wrote:Girls are unconsciously deceiving guys, and guys are consciously misinterpreting girls. :-(
:scratch: Food for thought. Really simple but damn true.

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Jun 16th, '06, 18:12

pfftt I think it rings true the other way round too!

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 16th, '06, 18:18

jellybean wrote:pfftt I think it rings true the other way round too!
nah, im concious of my misinterpetations...hehe....

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jun 16th, '06, 21:23

I'm not LOL I actually can't tell when someone is flirting with me. I got asked out by this girl at work aparently and I just found out a few weeks ago from a friend LOL. I can't even read the signs to misinterpret them :P

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Jun 17th, '06, 05:04

I guess...some people aren't just the type to go and say "Hey I like you, will you go out with me?" some people ae really foward and I have seen those type of girls having like 8-9 boyfriends in a year, which makes me think, just being forceful isn't great either cause we are still in our teen crisis and emotions change, so it becomes unsure if we actually like that person, which makes it hard to actually tell off and say "I like you." because you never really know WHEN your emotions will change...ok anyways...

for the guys, there's different types...I'm not a guy so I don't know what they think. I think we both misinterperet each other sexes. Just cause girls talk to guys, doesn't mean it's a move either and vice versa supposely. And it's not girls who just don't tell feelings, it's guys too.

But yeah, there's so many guys that just...piss you off literally so, even if you were asked out, if you hate that person, there's no point either so, same thing for the girls. Just because they are forceful doesn't mean they are going to be the girl for them either...well it's better than not trying, though.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jun 17th, '06, 05:17

Man...I like the ladies to play hard to get. It's more challenging that way. Hate it when girls makes the first move...it gets boring really quick. if you're man...make the first move. if not...go kiss a guy instead.

pink1e

Post by pink1e » Jun 17th, '06, 05:55

seeing that you're older than me... I thought that you would know a little about girls.. no offense.

But anyways, it's frustrating for us too you know. It's not like we don't drop hints about how we feel right?
It's pretty difficult for both guys and girls to express their feelings. It's traditional to have the guy ask the girl. If the girl asks the guy, it'll seem like she's desprete. Wouldn't you feel embarassed anyways if you get asked out by a girl that you like? How would you face your friends being the girl of the couple? The girl would of course have fun if she does it right. lol. anyways, just suck it up and ask the girl if she's being obvious. And as girls, we have girlfriends for a reason; they're the ones who help us out you know. Besides if we're too forward, what's the fun of getting together? It's the beginning that's most memorable and sweet.

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jun 17th, '06, 08:19

girls are overall too stupid to comprehend... not all girls.. just some....i still love u girls though...just saying some are pretty dumb

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jun 17th, '06, 16:10

zippyflu wrote:girls are overall too stupid to comprehend... not all girls.. just some....i still love u girls though...just saying some are pretty dumb
LOLs. i'd say both genders are hard to comprehend, in each their own way!!

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jun 17th, '06, 18:10

zippyflu wrote:girls are overall too stupid to comprehend... not all girls.. just some....i still love u girls though...just saying some are pretty dumb
:lol when it's hard to comprehend others, we called them stupid or dumb....OK, nobody's stupid or dumb, just more complexity :lol....Am I make any sense? :lol :lol :lol

jieshi

Post by jieshi » Jun 17th, '06, 23:07

pink1e wrote:anyways, just suck it up and ask the girl if she's being obvious. And as girls, we have girlfriends for a reason; they're the ones who help us out you know. Besides if we're too forward, what's the fun of getting together? It's the beginning that's most memorable and sweet.
I don't quite agree with the end of this statement. I think that a good relationship is always memorable. Sure it has its ups and downs and yes the beginning is a lot of fun, but if you think that after that your relationship is mediocre then maybe you need to re-evaluate things- make sure your relationship is not just based on those butterfly feelings you get in the beginning, because that chemical reaction within your body does fade away after a month or so.

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Jun 18th, '06, 02:47

mimmi wrote:
:lol when it's hard to comprehend others, we called them stupid or dumb....OK, nobody's stupid or dumb, just more complexity :lol....Am I make any sense? :lol :lol :lol
lol you are making sense. People who just doesn't fit their comprehension level is assumed "stupid" or "dumb". Yeah, I think we were basically born all equally intellegent, just over the years..it changes.

well the point again I guess is for this thread is: ask personally or just wait for the reaction and play with their mind if you think it's fun. Just for some revenge :D just kidding. We are raised differently and culturally diversed..maybe that affects also? Hoipe I';m making sense...everyone's different, different approachment, old fashion way of thinking*which I believe* guy asking the girl because the girls are more "emotional" creatures and it shows some masculinity there. And different types of guys and girls, it's hard to tell a shy guy, wouldn't it?

cgozun

Post by cgozun » Jun 18th, '06, 06:08

...and you wonder why they don't confess to you. It's nice that you love them, but you have to respect them too. :scratch:
zippyflu wrote:back to the topic.... so because girls are are too embarassed, so they wont reveal their true feelings EVEN THOUGH its soo OBVIOUS the guy DEFINITLY digs her?? wat the hell?? and its not meetin at a bar or something.. im talkin about meeting in a "conservattive" place like the school. i think its just excuses for girls, thats their edge over guys.. sob stories.
Have you even told the girl how you feel about her? Being obvious about your feelings without telling her straight up is not very assuring. You actually have to confess if you want the girl to respond to you. Otherwise, you are just playing the exact same game. Thus, forfeiting all rights to complain. :-)

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jun 20th, '06, 06:15

i still dont agree.. girls KNOW when a guy likes a girl dats the difference. they just like to see us chase them, then fail.. then come back a week later sayin how much they want us

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jun 20th, '06, 06:29

no. the girl doesn't know if a guy likes her or not.well she may have guess it at some point but she's not going to be upfront asking that guy do you like me.

and the reason a girl can't tell a guy that she likes him ,i think is because she's afraid that he might not like her back. it's easy for people to say just take a risk but when facing that it's so difficult. what happen to her self-estee is she get rejected? most girl just afraidof rejection

and yeah i agree the idea of the complexity.

it's not like we don't want to tell a guy we like him, we want to...

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Jun 20th, '06, 06:37

this is an age old problem...men are always trying to figure out women and women are trying to figure out men...what I particularly enjoy about this whole situation is the flirting part of the relationship. Granted that I'm not the best at it, nor am I the most experienced, it's still fun...As to the whole debate on girls and their unwillingness to come forward with their feelings, I completely agree..Most of the women that I've dated have been very unwilling to really come forward and make their intentions known; suffice to say that those who have not been forthcoming were typically Asian. I know that my last GF and I really began to bond over a long night of poker and drinks....that's when I found out that she wanted to get together...of course the real reason for my involvement with her was not for a relationship but a shared mutual interest asian dramas....kinda weird huh??? Suffice to say, I think that both sexes really have to be kinda forward in getting their intentions know to the other sex and not play the mind games....IF you really like someone....make sure that he/she knows that you're interested...

cgozun

Post by cgozun » Jun 20th, '06, 06:38

zippyflu wrote:i still dont agree.. girls KNOW when a guy likes a girl dats the difference. they just like to see us chase them, then fail.. then come back a week later sayin how much they want us
LOL :D. Yeah some girls do that, probably the ones who watch too much drama. But generalizing is limited to your own experiences. If you've only been exposed to those type of girls, then I sympathize with you :-(. I guess all you can do is move on to the next girl, and don't bother to long with girls who can't commit (Hmmm, typing that felt a bit strange. Shouldn't it be the other way around?).

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Jun 20th, '06, 11:47

GUYS KNOW when a GIRL LIKES THEM and PROCEED to MIND GAME and MESS AROUND WITH THE GIRL because GUYS are ....*beep*

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 20th, '06, 12:42

jellybean wrote:GUYS KNOW when a GIRL LIKES THEM and PROCEED to MIND GAME and MESS AROUND WITH THE GIRL because GUYS are ....*beep*

you need to take more control of the situation. if you really like a girl, its hard to mind game them....you can only mind game people you dont really care about (if she leaves, who cares...). i think you need to choose better. :salut:

cgozun

Post by cgozun » Jun 20th, '06, 17:32

A little bit of mind game is healthy for the relationship. Being too honest and direct with your feelings will quickly kill the romance. A healthy dose of mystery ensures both partners are kept interested and entertained.

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Jun 20th, '06, 17:59

nikochanr3 wrote:
jellybean wrote:GUYS KNOW when a GIRL LIKES THEM and PROCEED to MIND GAME and MESS AROUND WITH THE GIRL because GUYS are ....*beep*

you need to take more control of the situation. if you really like a girl, its hard to mind game them....you can only mind game people you dont really care about (if she leaves, who cares...). i think you need to choose better. :salut:
you're right.

I always choose the players
Or maybe they're the ones who choose me cos I'm that naive.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 20th, '06, 18:10

jellybean wrote:
nikochanr3 wrote:

you're right.

I always choose the players
a lot of girls do. its funny, ive had female friends complain how there boyfriends are jerks and then say (in the same sentence) how they chose them cause they looked "wild". im thinking...hmm...you LOOKED for a jerk and CHOSE a jerk, and are upset hes a jerk. Hmm....

at least guys admit our shortcomings. we'll date a serial killer if shes hot, but damnit, we'll admit we are dating her because she is hot! (and we dont mind the murdering too much.... :goggle: )

bella_mygga_insek

Post by bella_mygga_insek » Jun 20th, '06, 18:17

girls doesn´t show what they feel cos they are waiting for the guy who´ll take the first step to a confession of love.

I´m that kind of girl anyways, say what you want to, but I don´t wanna be the first one who says: "I love you, can we be together?" Even if I was the one who fell for him first, if the guy doesn´t tell his feelings first then I just have to let it be and trying to not thinking about it anymore. There´s no reason for a guy in love waiting for a girls love confession.

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Jun 20th, '06, 18:24

can I just add that the players I go for aren't the '****' type..they're the ones you really think are 'different' from everyone else..but it turns out..thats their trick to reel you in, get you to like then and proceed to SPIT YOU OUT..

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 20th, '06, 18:32

jellybean wrote:can I just add that the players I go for aren't the '****' type..they're the ones you really think are 'different' from everyone else..but it turns out..thats their trick to reel you in, get you to like then and proceed to SPIT YOU OUT..
would it help to know that the girls i know that also fell for that early on found much nicer guys later on and seem pretty happy? :scratch:

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Jun 20th, '06, 18:53

:w00t: :w00t:

woo.

It's true - I have so many defences now. I really know hot to kick a guy in the balls..metaphorically of course.

cgozun

Post by cgozun » Jun 20th, '06, 21:08

bella_mygga_insek wrote:girls doesn´t show what they feel cos they are waiting for the guy who´ll take the first step to a confession of love.

I´m that kind of girl anyways, say what you want to, but I don´t wanna be the first one who says: "I love you, can we be together?" Even if I was the one who fell for him first, if the guy doesn´t tell his feelings first then I just have to let it be and trying to not thinking about it anymore. There´s no reason for a guy in love waiting for a girls love confession.
Remember to accomodate the shy types too. It's possible they are nice guys who got taken advantage of in the past. Anyway, help yourself by helping them confess. Don't rely on the guy to do all the work.
jellybean wrote:I always choose the players
can I just add that the players I go for aren't the '****' type..they're the ones you really think are 'different' from everyone else..but it turns out..thats their trick to reel you in, get you to like then and proceed to SPIT YOU OUT..
It's true - I have so many defences now. I really know hot to kick a guy in the balls..metaphorically of course.
Maybe you're too emotional, and you give in to your feelings too easily. A healthy relationship is not 100% heart. You need to use your head too. Be careful you don't become too resentful and allow fear to control you. Just honestly keep trying so not to scare away the right guy. Despite the outcome, it's not a wasted time if you learned something from it.

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Jun 20th, '06, 21:27

:roll :roll

Somehow, I knew this topic was going to come to this. People feel sorry for themselves too much.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 21st, '06, 01:42

kotaeshiranaihito wrote::roll :roll

Somehow, I knew this topic was going to come to this. People feel sorry for themselves too much.

what post are you referrnig to? saying "i pick the wrong people" is just stating fact, not feeling sorry. its good to be self aware. its easier just to make 10 word sarcastic posts than have a discussion, no?

FionnEdan

Post by FionnEdan » Jun 21st, '06, 06:24

guys are afraid of rejection, so why cant girls be?

im a guy dude how many times i thought about tellin that pretty korean girl i liked her, but u kno wat she liked me too, excpet when she pointed me out to her frenz they laughed at me , and those girls were not even as close to pretty as her ( maybe cuz they made me lose my chance) , but that did it for me i nvr told her, even when she stared at me in class.... yea sad story lol

ther were other girls that liked me, they nvr told me they did, but they tol my frenz aand they tol me. its not that easy

babiieguryl

Post by babiieguryl » Jun 21st, '06, 06:53

okay so, Say your a guy....& you like SOMEONE.

You should be the, I'm assuming ,"MAN THAT YOU ARE" & tell her.
-100% of the time girls agree to that (unless your desperate & you just have to prove me wrong) :P

I find this funny, that MOST ALL of my friends usually likes the guy back, "When they get the word that the guy likes them" :wub:

Well my point/opinion to say the least:

If you can't have the guts to say it to her don't say it at all. Otherwise your going to be,"Whipped" maybe unless you change for the REST OF YOUR LIVES (;

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 21st, '06, 14:18

:scratch: The girls are saying WHY DONT THE GUYS BE MORE DIRECT and the guys are saying I WISH THE GIRLS COULD BE MORE DIRECT so the moral here is probably, let your feelings be known a little more, and things should be a bit easier.

make sense...not the easiest thing to do, but probably the best long term. :crazy:

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Jun 21st, '06, 15:56

What I meant was I knew the discussion was going to lead to this. Guys are going to feel sorry for themselves and start saying "omg why can't girls just make the first move?" and girls will keep saying "well why do we have to? why don't you do it, you're a guy it's your job etc".

I think the guy who made this topic is just feeling sorry for himself simply because he doesn't have the initiative to just go up to a girl and talk to her.

To answer his question as to why women can't be more aggressive when it comes to the dating game: Because traditionally men have always approached women, not the other way around. These are the roles that men and women have been playing for thousands (millions? billions?) of years. Yes times are changing, and they are changing fast, but you still can't expect such a radical change to happen just like that. Changes like these take a lot of time and will probably not occur in our lifetime (if they do). It's best not to make sense out of it, just accept it as a fact of life and live with it.

Riroi

Post by Riroi » Jun 22nd, '06, 11:17

kotaeshiranaihito wrote:What I meant was I knew the discussion was going to lead to this. Guys are going to feel sorry for themselves and start saying "omg why can't girls just make the first move?" and girls will keep saying "well why do we have to? why don't you do it, you're a guy it's your job etc".

I think the guy who made this topic is just feeling sorry for himself simply because he doesn't have the initiative to just go up to a girl and talk to her.

To answer his question as to why women can't be more aggressive when it comes to the dating game: Because traditionally men have always approached women, not the other way around. These are the roles that men and women have been playing for thousands (millions? billions?) of years. Yes times are changing, and they are changing fast, but you still can't expect such a radical change to happen just like that. Changes like these take a lot of time and will probably not occur in our lifetime (if they do). It's best not to make sense out of it, just accept it as a fact of life and live with it.
I agree, guys just have to suck it up.
Say what you feel and if the girl likes you back, that's great.
If not, no problem.

And if a girl likes you but doesn't say how she feels, that's her problem.
Both guys and girls can't understand every signal, so just say how you feel.

That's that.

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jun 23rd, '06, 07:30

kotaeshiranaihito wrote:What I meant was I knew the discussion was going to lead to this. Guys are going to feel sorry for themselves and start saying "omg why can't girls just make the first move?" and girls will keep saying "well why do we have to? why don't you do it, you're a guy it's your job etc".

dude dont talk like u kno wats goin on.. not everyone's life is smooth sailing.