Meet new friends, future gf/bf here

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Mar 19th, '06, 16:50

woot finally got back.
wualalal!
any1 still there

Bamyi

Post by Bamyi » Mar 23rd, '06, 22:56

I've been away for months. I'm back and checking in on my thread. Anyone hook up yet? If not, what the heck is everyone waiting for?

-Bamyi (I've already beat you in whatever you're doing)

soulrogue

fall in love??or just make a couple of new friends here...

Post by soulrogue » Mar 28th, '06, 20:40

hiya all ...prety cheesey for a topic but whatever gets te eye on it :P

im just creating this thread so it can be a forum for us who wanna meet new friends online.
hope my idea works n we have a lot of friends participating in this soon..
well to start u guys can just leave a "hi" as ur reply .we'll grow soon .

anyways ..i thought maybe some of us out there may make a densha otaku outta themselves( :) ....ill help ya through it m8.)
or just as said above make some good friends well thats it.
start any topic u want .There are no holds barred... ,but topic should be digestable arite?

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 29th, '06, 04:54

we already have one. merged...

cuteaznj9

Post by cuteaznj9 » Mar 29th, '06, 05:10

I'm Janine aka j9 or rice bowl (*kuya jez gav me dat nick name for my bad hair cut*). ummm...lets see.....I like singing and dancing (I try to)...oO and I finally learned a trick in breakdancing called freeze, I haven't mastered it yet but I'm getting there BWAHAHAHAHA....I like cameras and taking pictures (prefer to be the one behind the cam).....im kinda shy....ish......lol... ^_^ I love my family and my fwends tehe....my favorite subject is Math and I hate reading...<-(that was random..)...I like composing music and playing instruments...I play guitar, flute, bass, piano,and drums (learning).....I like watching movies (any genre) and listening to aznpop.....I work with my mom in a daycare and I part-time babysitt at night........I get along better with guys (I don't know why).....but I do have some friends who are girls....I like traveling.......just as long as I get out of the house I don't care where I go...
my interests are: listening to music, playing instruments, watching movies, browsing the internet, I like cars and motorcycles (don't tell me to name models and engine stuff cause I don't know any, I just like watching races), sleeping, food, cooking, dancing, composing, I like sports (but I'm not good), getitng out of the house, shopping for other people (I don't like shopping for myself), drawing, writting stories, daydreaming, I like singing, meeting new people

well yeah...that's me *sigh* boring eh?

palmdrive

Post by palmdrive » Mar 29th, '06, 05:21

wow lots of Toronto people. woot

susuking

Post by susuking » Mar 29th, '06, 05:26

woh haha, dating service for d-addicts, i'm 22 and is very eligible ....

cuteaznj9

Post by cuteaznj9 » Mar 29th, '06, 05:29

oh btw I'm 16
I like having older friends....they more fun than 16 year old people

requiem

Post by requiem » Mar 29th, '06, 14:26

Hey folks,

20/m/USA interested in females, but living in the most boring part of this damn country. I LOVE international students!

illie_cran

waiting not looking...for a bf

Post by illie_cran » Apr 1st, '06, 02:52

im 23 back in school for a 2nd degree. im single right now but i cant imagine myself being involved probably bec im soooo busy in school. well i really dont know, who knows if ill meet him sometime soon. one requirement though, he's gotta understand that im crazy for korean tv series.

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 1st, '06, 20:39

hmm..wasnt actually hoping for the make up with or find yr gf/bf part here but whatever works <+_+>
didnt realise that it would merge with find ur gf/bf thread but hey we can make friends here..
anyway hmm...18yo highschoolstudent soon to go into college..(well a years lefT)
like..havent figured out yet...
dislikes - whatever i dont/wouldnt want to do again
..simple aint it?
am a pretty happy go luky type o person..so ull always find me making sum1 laugh hehe ...sumtimes i dont know why people do laugh (cause i was serious)
well thats it..and i wrote this message at 2.12 AM (my time) my schools re-opening after one more day..enjoying my last VERY few hours..

cuteaznj9

Post by cuteaznj9 » Apr 2nd, '06, 04:13

xKiMix wrote:
Xnite wrote:I think drama ruin me. All those pretty girls and their interesting love triangles. Now I'm looking at for a cute girl who a) I have to fight some guy off for, b) who's playing hard to get, c) dying of an illness. Hopefully I find the b type. Oh well we'll see what happens in my life. :-)
:lol Me too, now i'm looking for a guys who [A] is handsome and a heir to a hotel business wants to make a marriage contract with some conditions [C] will do anything for the girl they love... I'm seeing typy A as pretty tempting, but i would definitly go for type C. :P

how bout type D :-) -someone who is a bad boy and rebelious who can fight :w00t:

I CHOOSE YOU TYPE D!! :cheers:
SO HOTT!! :thumright:

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 2nd, '06, 06:32

ohhh yes korean dramas are really giving us some condiotions to choose our "happy ever after type" counterparts..well it has given some of us the guidelines hasnt it?:)...
my choice for a girl woul be
A is pretty/cute i mean "realy pretty"(dont actualy care for a babe type of girl)
B who has a funlovin nature (never giving up) AND is SHY.
C ..and well who chooses to like me and has trust in me
D lacks a bit of confidence so that i can always help her :)...

cuteaznj9

Post by cuteaznj9 » Apr 3rd, '06, 06:38

this dramas are getting my hopes up with love....

Ideal Love Story: setting is in Korean (went there for fun)
Met Dong Bang Shin Ki (they in my age range) accidentally and became friends with Jaejoong. I start to like Jaejoong. But Jaejoong only sees me as a little sister. Yunho comforts me and comes up with a plan to make Jaejoong like me. We pretend we are going out and Jaejoong gets jealous. Me and Yunho start to fall for each other. Then Jaejoong tells me that he likes me. So I start to go out with him (cause I like him soo much) but my heart already fell for Yunho. Jaejoong realizes that I love Yunho and let's me go. Me and Yunho gets together....

AWWWW GARSH I WISH THIS WILL HAPPEN FOR REALZ!! >_<

cuteaznj9

Post by cuteaznj9 » Apr 3rd, '06, 06:49

Ideal guys:
all of these guys must know how to sing and dance

A: nice and very gentleman.
B: gets into fights a lot and is rebelious. Also has to ride motorcycles those sports bike. Very popular with guys and girls.
C: quiet type and is laid back and doesn't care about dumb things like what to wear and how good his hair looks

qilver

Post by qilver » Apr 6th, '06, 21:43

wow, everyone is so young here, if i divided my age by half, i would feel right at home....unfortunately, that is not the case..LOL

34, single. :lol :whistling:
hello people. :cheers:

dana

Post by dana » Apr 6th, '06, 22:05

requiem wrote:Hey folks,

20/m/USA interested in females, but living in the most boring part of this damn country. I LOVE international students!

What part in USA that was so boring??? :-) :-) :lol :lol :D :D :P

dana

Post by dana » Apr 6th, '06, 22:17

Moenyc2000 wrote:Online realationships are soo Wierd :blink . I tried it a couple times, and met one chick in person a while ago liek 4 yrs.. Shes was kool, but feel in love with me instantly. So that was a bit creepy. im jsut a lazy person when it comes to dating, and all the girls i meet in bars and clubs think im conceited (they say I have that conceited , im too good for you look, go figure ). :unsure: Oh yeah, 21/m/nyc/single/
Why are you still here if online relationship is weird? Are you just looking for friends talk.??Just curious!! :glare:

cuteaznj9

Post by cuteaznj9 » Apr 7th, '06, 06:24

dana wrote:
Moenyc2000 wrote:Online realationships are soo Wierd :blink . I tried it a couple times, and met one chick in person a while ago liek 4 yrs.. Shes was kool, but feel in love with me instantly. So that was a bit creepy. im jsut a lazy person when it comes to dating, and all the girls i meet in bars and clubs think im conceited (they say I have that conceited , im too good for you look, go figure ). :unsure: Oh yeah, 21/m/nyc/single/
Why are you still here if online relationship is weird? Are you just looking for friends talk.??Just curious!! :glare:
I'll be your friend ^____^

Mista_Cool

Post by Mista_Cool » Apr 7th, '06, 20:45

Hi everybody! I think it would be cool to have an online relationship I guess, never had one before... I never meet any girls interested in drama's around where I live. Are there any girls from Montreal here?

myzticle

Post by myzticle » Apr 8th, '06, 05:56

+1 to TO.. hehe..
100% kimchi but chinese washed.. LoL...

probably saw me in chinese kareokee lounges, asian clubs or chinese malls.... or yonge & finch!!!! (back in the days...)

getting too old for this.. sigh

sokiie

Post by sokiie » Apr 9th, '06, 22:58

Hi everyone: nice to meet you all!
Hey Mista_Cool! What part of Montreal are you from?? I’m from the West Island.

Myzticle. . You can never be too old to do anything, so go out and have fun with the world! Live it and never give it back!!

leo008

Post by leo008 » Apr 11th, '06, 12:37

sokiie wrote:Hi everyone: nice to meet you all!
Hey Mista_Cool! What part of Montreal are you from?? I’m from the West Island.

Myzticle. . You can never be too old to do anything, so go out and have fun with the world! Live it and never give it back!!
damn right :thumright:dont let anyone let you feel otherwise :cussing:

Mista_Cool

Post by Mista_Cool » Apr 12th, '06, 19:05

I live in Nun's island, but I used to live on the west island, pointe claire actually

Bamyi

Post by Bamyi » Apr 19th, '06, 19:38

K, I don't visit this site much anymore (been watching Return of the Condor DVD) and busy with the new home, work, etc... But when I have time here in a few days, I will make a list of everybody who has chim in on this tread to help streamline this.

Here's the first ten to get the ball rolling: Add yourself or make corrections if you like.

Format: Screen Name, Location, Gender, Age

1. Moenyc2000 - New York - Male - 21
2. Ataclena42 - Newark, DE - Female - 23
3. Nagashi - Michigan - Male - 25
4. Ptexpress - Bay area, CA - unknown - 15
5. di0dio - San Francisco - Male - 26
6. DataSpy - Illionis - Male - 26
7. Xnite - CA - Female - 18
8. xKiMix - Huston - Male - 23
9. Bamyi - Denver - Male
10. Kookieazn - Arizona - Female - 19
Last edited by Bamyi on Apr 19th, '06, 19:58, edited 1 time in total.

emykina

Post by emykina » Apr 19th, '06, 19:45

:dopey: am fr malaysia
Last edited by emykina on Apr 19th, '06, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.

Bamyi

Post by Bamyi » Apr 19th, '06, 20:00

Now that I think about it, it might be easier just to do a search for members in your area... If thats possible.

adrian07

Post by adrian07 » Apr 19th, '06, 20:05

Hi all :-)

Jus Curious if there any1 frm MY or SG?

Btw 23/m here :lol

Xnite

Post by Xnite » Apr 20th, '06, 00:26

wow i didn't know i was a 18 female from california. it must have happened overnight. i think he got me mistaken with xkmix. i wonder how you can spot a drama addict. that would make striking up a conversation so much easier. you can tell so much from what kind of drama a person watch.

Phinn

Post by Phinn » Apr 20th, '06, 00:45

22/m/UK 8)

Be cool to have a Densha Otoko situation happen, but I doubt this'll work for me since everyone seems to be from North America :roll

Actually, I did meet up with someone IRL from D-Addicts. She was American and coming to study at my uni, so that was pretty cool :D

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Apr 20th, '06, 00:55

hi everyone

20/f living in hellish jersey :|

@ xnite: I agree. Easily spotting a drama addict would be cool, but walking right up to them and suddenly striking up a conversation about dramas would be kind of weird, don't you think?

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Apr 20th, '06, 01:00

Seems like there are more guys than girls here :blink

Phinn

Post by Phinn » Apr 20th, '06, 01:07

Moenyc2000 wrote:Seems like there are more guys than girls here :blink
Welcome to the internet :roll :lol

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Apr 20th, '06, 01:12

Phinn wrote:
Welcome to the internet :roll :lol
Yeah girls need to be more tech savy! lol j/k :lol

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Apr 20th, '06, 01:21

I'd disagree... maybe on this specific thread there might be less girls. Check out the threads concerning dramas or certain actors. I'll guarantee there'll be more girls than you can imagine...

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Apr 20th, '06, 03:04

Thats why i said j/k, it was a joke........ :idea:

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Apr 20th, '06, 14:30

well then.. haha. my fault for missing the j/k part :scratch:

lavender880327

Post by lavender880327 » Apr 20th, '06, 15:40

Wow!!! seems like there is very little from Malaysia in this forum......

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Apr 20th, '06, 18:30

hmm_yeh wrote:well then.. haha. my fault for missing the j/k part :scratch:
:wub:

Bamyi

Post by Bamyi » Apr 20th, '06, 21:14

Xnite wrote:wow i didn't know i was a 18 female from california. it must have happened overnight. i think he got me mistaken with xkmix. i wonder how you can spot a drama addict. that would make striking up a conversation so much easier. you can tell so much from what kind of drama a person watch.
opps, sorry, my mistake:

1. Moenyc2000 - New York - Male - 21
2. Ataclena42 - Newark, DE - Female - 23
3. Nagashi - Michigan - Male - 25
4. Ptexpress - Bay area, CA - unknown - 15
5. di0dio - San Francisco - Male - 26
6. DataSpy - Illionis - Male - 26
7. Xnite - Huston - Male - 23CA
8. xKiMix - - Female - 18
9. Bamyi - Denver - Male
10. Kookieazn - Arizona - Female - 19
11. Sev - unknown - male - 21
12. simple_gurl - Canada - female - 17
13. ryuushin - Toronto - Male - 20
14. S017dsn8k3 - Toronto - Male - ?
15 Kevi0n - Toronto - male 22
16. Spike23 - North York Region - Male - 21
17. Whisperss_57 - Canada - Female - 18
18. Scott12199 - CA - Male - 45
19. Dana - CA - Female - 22
20. Noviko_Kawada - Kawasaki - Female - 22
21 Kazuko - Europe
22 Zertual - Los Angeles - Male - 18
23. dawongsta - Anaheim, CA - Male - 17

Add or make corretions as you wish

Xnite

Post by Xnite » Apr 25th, '06, 00:41

[quote]I agree. Easily spotting a drama addict would be cool, but walking right up to them and suddenly striking up a conversation about dramas would be kind of weird, don't you think?[/quote]

well if i knew they were interested in the same drama i would in a heart beat. I'll be like hey did you like so and so from that drama. It's so hard to find something both of you might enjoy and i would take every opportunity use it. i do it sometimes with ppl i want to get to know and if the other person is hot it would give me an excuse to invite myself over to her house. ;)

Sample conversation:
hey hmm...yeh, whats your favorite drama? *she replys some drama and i'll say* Me, too we have so much in common (unless its romance i hate that drama), if you're free tonight how bout we go back to my place and open a fresh bottle of coke and watch so and so.

That should seal the deal. :)

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Apr 25th, '06, 05:51

Online relationships are a waste of time. If you really want to meet new people, go sign up for a club or go to the gym. Or you can go to a class on something you really want to learn. Like that k-drama where this guy wants to be a cook and takes cooking classes and meets a girl there. But they are both married and have kids with there significant other which in my opinion is a weird relationship. I dont remember what its called though.

-Valcun

kookieazn

Post by kookieazn » Apr 25th, '06, 06:16

Valcun wrote:Online relationships are a waste of time.

-Valcun
i dont know about that?? my sister met her bf online and now they are living together... after a year of dating of course.

i actually have a really hard time finding any guys that actually like azn dramas... even my girl friends laugh at me :cry: i dont mind though... i take japanese sword classes i always threaten to slice them up!! :P mwhahahahaha

lavender880327

Post by lavender880327 » Apr 25th, '06, 12:05

well.... as for me.... i totally argree with valcun..... 10 years ago my sis meet her first bf online too.... but after they were together for 3 years almost to 4 years.... they broke up.... he is such a jerk!!!! from the first time i meet him.... i already have his name in my blacklist name, which is the first name too.....

kryptolus

Post by kryptolus » Apr 25th, '06, 12:32

kookieazn wrote: i actually have a really hard time finding any guys that actually like azn dramas... even my girl friends laugh at me :cry: i dont mind though... i take japanese sword classes i always threaten to slice them up!! :P mwhahahahaha
I know exactly what you mean, but I guess it's harder finding a guy than a girl. A lot more women like dramas than men (or maybe I'm just making a silly assumption...). It's really nice being able to sit down and watch something like a drama together so you can laugh, cry, etc together. One of my friends (male) who watches drama has a girlfriend that is not really into it. It just seems a bit weird from my perspective, but they seem to really like each other so it's okay.

Any single women around the New York area? :glare:
I think I'm too much to handle for most women though :crazy:

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Apr 27th, '06, 16:27

i have touched the surface of online dating be4... but couldnt really get into it.. for me i think its worst than having a long distance relationship...i need the grasping and the cuddling

dEvIlDuDe

Post by dEvIlDuDe » Apr 28th, '06, 01:50

oh theres a list now.. put me on there ha.. never hurts to see more people..

lphr0z3nl

Post by lphr0z3nl » Apr 28th, '06, 02:02

18/usa-ca-la/m mainly lookin for friends into dramas too but hey i would love a g/f whos into dramas lol iz rare :D anyways its hard to find ppl who like asian dramas -.- so here i am :D well just drop me a pm and i'll respond
Last edited by lphr0z3nl on Apr 28th, '06, 02:26, edited 1 time in total.

mokona424

Post by mokona424 » Apr 28th, '06, 02:08

hi just looking around haha what dramas do u guys like?
me i got a lot but i really like watching anego right now haha
i'm 15 f from the philippines:D

kidboom

Post by kidboom » Apr 29th, '06, 06:40

Anybody from San Diego, CA? Looking to meet new friends and watch some asian drama. 28 m chinese. :D :thumleft:

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Apr 29th, '06, 16:15

Xnite wrote:well if i knew they were interested in the same drama i would in a heart beat. I'll be like hey did you like so and so from that drama. It's so hard to find something both of you might enjoy and i would take every opportunity use it. i do it sometimes with ppl i want to get to know and if the other person is hot it would give me an excuse to invite myself over to her house. ;)

Sample conversation:
hey hmm...yeh, whats your favorite drama? *she replys some drama and i'll say* Me, too we have so much in common (unless its romance i hate that drama), if you're free tonight how bout we go back to my place and open a fresh bottle of coke and watch so and so.

That should seal the deal. :)
hahaha. that's funny, but it can work. Take every opportunity that comes your way, let me know how it goes when you do this to someone. :D

qilver

Post by qilver » May 11th, '06, 17:02

and the girls are quite young....mostly teenagers...

where are all the women in their 20's, early 30's? :scratch:

Shinpoe

Post by Shinpoe » May 14th, '06, 20:26

I'm 18yo male... my home is in surrey, bc, but I live in kingston for most of the year. Don't really know people back home though so I wouldn't mind having a buddy to hang around with when I'm back in BC for august.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » May 14th, '06, 20:29

Wow someone from where Im from LOL You here to go to Queens? Funny thing is I'm moving out to Burnaby for school at the end of the month lol. Kingston sucks eh XD Maybe its just me LOL.

Shinpoe

Post by Shinpoe » May 14th, '06, 21:50

Its not just you... I still can't get over the fact that Chinese restaurants aren't even open at 2am

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » May 14th, '06, 22:52

Ya LOLOL downtown shuts down at like 9 then only the bars and fast food places are open. I am looking forward to moving out west and ditching this rock XD

Zulfi

Post by Zulfi » May 14th, '06, 22:59

b b bbbboku ha.... hazukashiiiiii

eternal_dragon_666

Post by eternal_dragon_666 » May 20th, '06, 00:16

qilver wrote:
and the girls are quite young....mostly teenagers...

where are all the women in their 20's, early 30's? :scratch:
U gotta remember:
1) MOre guys use the computer than girls
2) Girls would probly not be open to meeting online friends than guys (just look at those personal ads in newspapers, dating sites, etc.)
Other than that, I think there's actually more girls watching dramas than guys in reality... they just don't come to discuss it. :scratch:
Oh yea, forgot to introduce myself. I'm a guy from Vancouver, currently studying in UBC.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 20th, '06, 00:41

Hi~

Meeting new friends is always a good thing. :)

*points to self* <--- loves dramas, manga, anime....and food~ oh and also loves pretty much all those sexy guys in a lot of those "Best/Favorite Actor" threads :whistling:

Nice to meet you all.

sn0flake

Post by sn0flake » May 20th, '06, 01:00

wow, i was kinda shocked to find soooo many guys here who likes asian dramas. i've always had many friends who were as in love as it as i am, but they're all girls. so it's kinda new that this many guys are just as interestd in dramas.

anyways, i'm an indonesian, and i've lived half my life in indonesia and the other half in singapore. but am stuck in the mostttt boring place in the states, west lafayette/IN, 17f here. turning to 18 pretty soon. :D

do u guys have MSN messenger instead?

ukbratboy

Post by ukbratboy » May 23rd, '06, 01:18

Sounds like fun !!!
Am from Bangkok, 28, was always into Asian movies (just getting into dramas :-)), and into diving !!! Count me in.

Cheers
Cat.

Stardrop

Post by Stardrop » May 25th, '06, 06:22

Yeah, it is pretty shocking to find so many guys into asian drama. Most of my friends rather do something else than watch asian drama. I'm Vietnamese, 20f (turning 21 in 4 days). I love to watch asian drama, anime and manga/manhwa.

Have a happy day everyone!

soushunsai

hello

Post by soushunsai » May 25th, '06, 08:37

hi everybody
i am a new one on d-addict
i am from paris
i want to meet people from all around the world

see u soon
waiting for replies ^^

akkiyachan

Post by akkiyachan » Jun 16th, '06, 10:20

I'm really bored, so I'll post. I'm really curious about GUYS who like Asian dramas. 20/f/Chinese. My interests: Japanese and Taiwanese dramas, manga (GO DEATH NOTE!), J-rock, shopping, etc. I also love Asian food (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indian, etc.) although I need to lose 20 pounds. I live in NJ (near NYC).

whowhatme

Post by whowhatme » Jun 16th, '06, 10:33

hey! actually, i kind of have to make just a few more posts before i can vote for the drama of the week :D even though i've been on this site since like last year, i still haven't made even 10 posts... :-( anyway this sort of reminds you of densha otoko right? except it's even more crazy because you're meeting people online

actually, i'm in japan right now, living just outside of tokyo for the summer.. i just turned 21 last friday, but the problem is that the lab i'm doing research in is full of postdocs (and i'm just turning into a senior in college), so i can't find anybody to hang out with.. does anybody have any advice about where i can meet some cool people that are my age in tokyo?

Alkrasnov

Post by Alkrasnov » Jun 16th, '06, 11:02

Ok, let's try this thing...
Hi, I'm Sash, from Israel. I'm 19 years old.
My real passion is languages, so currently I know fluently Hebrew, English and Russian, and studying Japanese, Chinese, French and German. After I get better at them, I'll also move to Spanish, Korean and Cantonese, provided I can find sources for it.
My other hobbies are playing the guitar, drawing from time to time, spending time with friends and reading.
I'm looking for whoever is interested to talk with me, and especially would be nice, if he also is interested in languages, or knows a certain language that I'm studying.
See you soon,

Sash

mandaraya

I'M LOOKING FOR FRIENDS (ESPECIALLY CUTE GIRLS!)

Post by mandaraya » Jun 17th, '06, 04:01

I'm looking for hot chicks heheh.. just kidding. enybody wants to my friend?

dana

hELLO

Post by dana » Jun 17th, '06, 04:16

i DON'T know if i'm cute enough for you. just joking :P Nice meeting you!!! :D

mandaraya

Post by mandaraya » Jun 17th, '06, 07:55

would you be my new gf? how's that for an answer? heheh jk.. pleased to meet you dana!

the_secret

Post by the_secret » Jun 17th, '06, 12:11

oh my gosh you got to be kidding me

jieshi

Post by jieshi » Jun 17th, '06, 13:13

the_secret wrote:oh my gosh you got to be kidding me
I think he is

groink

Post by groink » Jun 17th, '06, 21:54

Moderators - please move this topic to Life & Relationships...

--- groink

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Jun 17th, '06, 22:09

lol ^

if english is ur major..I'll be your friend.

pink1e

Post by pink1e » Jun 17th, '06, 22:58

lol this is funny.. what a interesting way to catch attention.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jun 18th, '06, 01:32

pink1e wrote:lol this is funny.. what a interesting way to catch attention.
Lol..you think its interesting and I think its galling.