help me

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
salu

help me

Post by salu » Jun 17th, '06, 04:35

hi, this is my 1st post , im starting to really like this kind of asian dramas , specially japonses dramas with high school students/romance/comedy that kind of stuff
i have watched so far Hana Yori Dango , kami wo peto(no clue how to spell it) and
stand up!

could u guys give me a couple of recommendations of what series to watch next ,but plz i need subs or im lost lol..
i tried water boys II but it didnt have subs so i couldnt get past ep.2 ={ this is a great site and thnx for the help in advance .

rickt

Post by rickt » Jun 17th, '06, 05:31

you should probably look around the site first before started posting this... :unsure:

salu

Post by salu » Jun 17th, '06, 15:10

i actually did but, so many of those series are not subbed + some of them are subbed but just the 1st 2 ep. and sure there prolly are some people that posted some completed series with subs , but it takes alot of time to search around and read alot of post to get them , so i was wondering if u guys could recommend me some of series u guys have watched and like it (with subs plz) , by the wat im downloading engine ,gokusen and gto at the moment , i hope i like it =/

wingsky

Post by wingsky » Jun 17th, '06, 15:15

hmm school dramas...

dragon zakura
gachibaka

I can only think of those two at the moment, they are quite recent series aswell so should have a lot of seeds.

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » Jun 17th, '06, 15:22

Some series that i've watched are Gokusen, Gokusen 2, Nobuta wo Produce, Kurosagi (still waiting for the series to end) i know for sure Gokusen 2 and Nobuta wo Produce have soft-subs so you'd have to get those in the subtitle forum (i'm not sure if Gokusen is hard-subbed or not, but i do know it has subs). Kusrosagi is being subbed, right now episodes 1-7 hard-subbed are available now. as soon as I can think of the other series i have / seen (that have subs) I'll let you know ^_^

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jun 17th, '06, 16:24

please do not create new topic if one already exists even if searching takes time. actually it's not that hard coz mods and admins are doing their best to make it easier to find anything you're looking for. use the index of all softsubs (they even have 'completed' added to the topic title if the series is fully subbed) or use search to find hardsubs by choosing 'eng subs' in sub category.

oh and waterboys 2 is subbed till ep 10 with only 2 more eps to go and Kinzaru is working on them now.