LOVE - Age difference

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.

Does it matter when it's real love?

Yes
26%
No
74%

Total votes: 322

kokko8

Post by kokko8 » Apr 15th, '06, 20:57

We meant I can download a GF right from here? :D
How easy and convenient, can't stop the technology!

kokko8

Post by kokko8 » Apr 15th, '06, 20:58

Prince of Moles

Post by Prince of Moles » Apr 15th, '06, 21:01

Yup, though there doesn't seem to be a seeder for the 1st part at the moment.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

kokko8

Post by kokko8 » Apr 15th, '06, 21:04

thx for the suggestion, I'll wait, I already have a bunch of download already going....slowly
"Tokyo Friend" for the moment!

Eileithyia

Post by Eileithyia » Apr 16th, '06, 00:22

age does matter. i'm talking about ilegal age.(18+ or 16+ in some countries)

i don't want to see some 60 years old marry a 18 years old. 10 to 20 years difference is ok. normaly the man is older than the female for a marriage couple.

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Apr 16th, '06, 08:18

Yeah, I guess that is sort of true. But there are some men who prefer "older" women per say. To me, I think the limit should be like no more that 7 years apart. Maybe less... That's just me though

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Apr 17th, '06, 07:32

very interesting comments to read....some cracked me up....I agreed with fishweed comment....

is2hyolee

Post by is2hyolee » Apr 18th, '06, 16:58

... no, it's only that people are so immature about it when the age focuses in the teens ...
... but when older, lets say both ppl being in there early/late 20's, no-one really cares ...

mustang

Post by mustang » Apr 19th, '06, 00:39

If it's a real love, age gap shouldn't be a problem. As long as both of the people can "click" together, they are in good chemistry.

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 19th, '06, 17:30

All I have to say is if you are 16+ and go with somene under <13, you are going straight to hell..hehe..Well after 16+ a 10-15 yrs age diff doesn't really matter, but bigger than that does make a diff imo..

heavenz_gurl

Post by heavenz_gurl » Apr 20th, '06, 17:16

MAYBE yes

MAAAAAAAAYBE no??

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Apr 30th, '06, 20:57

No! i believe in the saying age doesn't matter otherwise it'll be like i'm giving up on the hope that Wentworth Miller (star of Prison Break), who is 12 years my senior, will ask me to marry him someday :wub:

LYF7anatic

Post by LYF7anatic » May 2nd, '06, 21:45

mustang wrote:If it's a real love, age gap shouldn't be a problem. As long as both of the people can "click" together, they are in good chemistry.
I just read this news.

"A 33-year-old man in northern Malaysia has married a 104-year-old woman, saying mutual respect and friendship had turned to love. "I am not after her money, as she is poor," Muhamad reportedly said." 104 - 33 = 71 years difference.

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » May 2nd, '06, 21:50

I think age gap under 15 years or so is fine... It's disgusting to love someone old enough to be your mother.
Unless it's a grave digger...

azn-gurl

Post by azn-gurl » May 2nd, '06, 22:12

well i like a guy who is 25 and i am 17 what do you guys think about this ?
is the age between me and him to big or ...
caus if i ask mine friends the would say : i dont know even if they think i am stupid 2 like someone whit such a age

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » May 2nd, '06, 23:10

It all depends on how you feel for him. If you really believe his feelings are genuine and you like him then why not. I think it all depends on the person, not everyone is mature enough but some people are. I've met some really immature 40 year olds so I dunno how that works (he was single so I guess that explains it).

Duet

Post by Duet » May 3rd, '06, 05:23

um heck yes it matter.

one. if its like the guy/girl is like a over ten years older then its like. gross.

and how can anyone actually accurately define love?

honestly

SECOND- chances are one of them are just looking for a nice fresh laaaay

so honestly gross.

xly

Post by xly » May 3rd, '06, 23:24

in my opinion it definitely matters!
i wouldn't be comfortable with a larger age diff than.. hrm... 4-5 years maybe?
then again it depends a lot on what stage in your life you are in. but still there are limits i think.

groink

Post by groink » May 3rd, '06, 23:39

Age difference issues is 100-percent a SOCIAL ISSUE.

So why do people use social-based references when it involves something mental and biological like an attraction between a male and female? Listen - the man has a penis and the woman has a vagina. Regardless of age difference, there is arrousal involved, and therefore the two can stick tongues into each other's mouths and eventually perform intercourse.

I can't understand how most of you can watch romance dramas and with the same brain come up with these stupid social rules like "I can't stand watching a woman/man make out with a woman/man X years the junior" or "X years difference is unacceptable." Where's the romance in that??? Social barriers like these should not interfere with romance. With hundreds of hours of dramas in your heads, you should have figured this out by now.

I saw SCREW the social issues and just follow what your body tells you. If you see a person and certain features of your body start to react, just go with it.

--- groink

BokuWaShinigami

Post by BokuWaShinigami » May 3rd, '06, 23:39

XD This topic reminds me of the story/rumor that's been circulating around (in magazines and newspapers and everything) about how Kame (Kamenashi Kazuya from KAT-TUN), who is 20 years old, is in a relationship with Koizumi Kyoko (a former idol), a 40-year old woman.

Even though what other people do is solely up to them....I somehow can't picture Kame with a woman who's twice his age. ^^;;;; Eheh. (Actually, if were up to me, I'd have him end up with Jin. LOL.) *shrugs*

Anyways, as for my personal preferences, I don't think I would be really comfortable with someone who's WAYYYYYYYYY older than me. ^^:;; or WAYYYYYYY younger than me for that matter. It's just is a weird feeling I get.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » May 6th, '06, 07:21

@ groink....reaction to your 1st comment.... :w00t: :O :unsure: :lol :lol :lol ....what's the matter deary, feeling a little frustration? :lol :lol :lol

qtiepie

Post by qtiepie » May 6th, '06, 07:28

Here's my 2 cents worth :P

There shouldn't be an issue, depending on what ages they are. a 20 year old with a 40 year old, in my mind is acceptable. But a 13 year old with a 33 year old...unacceptable!

As a mother of 3 kids, I would find it really hard to accept someone of a huge age gap unless my daughter is already 18. Heck, if she grew up to meet say, Joo Ji Hoon when she's 17, i would absolutely not oppose to this match LOL. (My daughter is only 2 years old now) 8)

groink

Post by groink » May 6th, '06, 21:54

mimmi wrote:@ groink....reaction to your 1st comment.... :w00t: :O :unsure: :lol :lol :lol ....what's the matter deary, feeling a little frustration? :lol :lol :lol
If you're referring to me getting laid, I get my share of on a regular basis. And I feel perfectly fine! :D

Romance

Post by Romance » May 6th, '06, 22:00

age is just a number ;)

mimmi

Post by mimmi » May 7th, '06, 04:46

@ groink.... :lol :lol :lol no, I'm not referring to that, I'm referring to the social issues around us, but it's good to know that your perfectly fine and on a regular basis :lol :lol :lol didn't expect that kind of answer, but I guess that's you, "staight forward" :lol :lol don't get the wrong meaning of "straight forward" that's not what I mean :lol what I'm trying to say is that your honestly forward, no holding back what you want to say :D ....your answer surprised me, but cracked me up for a while :lol :lol :lol ....

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » May 11th, '06, 15:58

So there are female groinks out there? =P lol

qilver

Post by qilver » May 11th, '06, 16:44

I really think it depends on how old the person is, and what age they are, and what stage of life they are in, with the life relationship experiences that they had.

As one gets older, the age gaps is smaller and does not matter as much.

a 20 yr woman, and 40 yr man...is possible, but twenty years from now...when she is 40yrs and he is 60yrs, the age doesn't matter as much. It also depends on the person. There are some mature 40yr and some immature 40yr.

a younger person say in their teens probably would strongly prefer someone the same age or near, than someone who is 20 something.

Enho2

Post by Enho2 » May 11th, '06, 17:12

Yeah Groink! You rock.

When you are 20, 40 0r 50 looks old in your mind. But as you age your perspectives change. Love could care less about an age difference. Also as you age, you care less and less about what society dictates. As is aften stated, there is no right or wrong in love.

qilver

Post by qilver » May 11th, '06, 18:30

Enho2 wrote:Yeah Groink! You rock.

When you are 20, 40 0r 50 looks old in your mind. But as you age your perspectives change. Love could care less about an age difference. Also as you age, you care less and less about what society dictates. As is aften stated, there is no right or wrong in love.
exactly to that.....

i think it really depends on the person and if they are open to dating that person despite the age difference...

age does affect your decision and what you perceive as acceptable and what your peers may think...although if there is a huge big age difference it might cause some people to think, wonder, but it also depends how they adjust to that.

to me, dating a younger woman in her mid-twenties, is not a big deal, as long as she is open to dating a guy in his mid-thirties...

after awhile, age is just a number...within reason.

Gir

Post by Gir » May 11th, '06, 18:32

Yes, as you get older age gaps don't really matter as much. A couple here just celebrated their 60th anniversary.

He's 90 and she is 81, (no big deal at all), when they met he was 30 and she was 21, (still not too bad).

Now when he was a 18 year old college freshman, she was 9 years old and in 4th grade. Not good at all.

I was thinking about this because they had pictures of them from the time they were kids to the present put up

Tscabo

Post by Tscabo » May 11th, '06, 19:20

Gir wrote:Yes, as you get older age gaps don't really matter as much. A couple here just celebrated their 60th anniversary.

He's 90 and she is 81, (no big deal at all), when they met he was 30 and she was 21, (still not too bad).

Now when he was a 18 year old college freshman, she was 9 years old and in 4th grade. Not good at all.

I was thinking about this because they had pictures of them from the time they were kids to the present put up
Know what you mean, my grandpa is 20 years older than my grandma. Now it doesnt matter, but he was 20-something when she was born :o

gavinman

Post by gavinman » May 14th, '06, 16:09

What matters all comes down to the two individuals...

I mean if they are comfortable with each other and likes each other...then by all means go for it.

There are no such things as intellectual gaps so you shudnt wry about the age differences..

pink1e

Post by pink1e » Jun 17th, '06, 07:36

sorry but i disagree that age doesn't matter. I mean there has to be a line. In my opinion the absolute limit is 15 years. love with a big age difference always have some type of motive.

cgozun

Post by cgozun » Jun 17th, '06, 08:07

If it's true love...I can't even bear to think after I die of old age, I'd be leaving my 35 year old wife a widow and 5 kids fatherless. If I truly love her, I'd let her go to find a younger man she can grow old with... :cry:.

True love does not live in the moment alone. My example is a bit extreme, but you get the point.

loveletters4U

Post by loveletters4U » Jun 17th, '06, 20:27

If its real love, then why not. I think that an age gap really doesn't matter in the end, it might make it harder for the couple considering what people will think and stuff, but who really cares what anyone thinks about you. If you're in love with the person I say go for it and forget age.

Alkrasnov

Post by Alkrasnov » Jun 18th, '06, 13:12

I personally think it's very possible, love between two of different ages.
Heck, I'm speaking from experience. I'm 19, and there's a woman that I love, and she loves me, and she's 37.
Of course, it would've been less of a problem, if she wasn't married.... Yeah, I know, I'm a bastard...

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jun 18th, '06, 15:36

:-) well, speaking from experience ( no, not that kind of experience. I not marrying a way too older guy, but a child of one or a product of one? :lol )....my dad and mom are 15yrs. apart....my dad is now in his early 80s and he still looks very young, like in late 60s. and very healthy too....anyway, growing up is a fun happy time for me with lots of freedom, carefree experiences....but I still have the problem with the issue....I don't want my teenage daughter comes home one day with a 30 some yrs. old guy....don't know why, but that's how I feel....am I an hypocrite?....still trying to figure out myself....oh well, maybe one day my feeling will be changing when I'm more older or too old? :lol...

Alkrasnov

Post by Alkrasnov » Jun 18th, '06, 16:21

I think your concern is only natural, as a parent. It's quite unusual seeing extremely different couples, in the sense of age. The younger a person is, the bigger it will be a deal, if he/she is involved with a partner of a farther age. I think it becomes freaky exactly when a person is in his teens, while his partner is in his 30s or 40s. Heh. When a person of 40s likes a person of 50s, it's only natural.

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 22nd, '06, 14:16

age is just a number, it's not really an issue as long as both parties know what they're doing.
it depends on their maturity level too, right? *hehehe* when i was 17, i went out with a 24 yr old man... and earlier this year i dated someone 10 yrs older than me. they both had professional careers and were quite surprised that someone my age could keep up with their conversation about finance, world politics, etc. then it grew too tiring to debate about these things all the time! *laughs* men and their egos. hmph! :P

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 23rd, '06, 19:03

i dated a 17 year old when i was 23, and i split with her cause i didnt like how easily i could manipulate the situation. if you asked her, id think shed says we are totally equals and that wasnt the case, but it 100% was. Still, if i though id stay with her for a long time (which i didnt, which is why i bailed even though i really liked her) i think it would have worked nicely. It wasn't a big deal, it was just a difference between us, and differences can be fun to deal with sometime.

i dont think its that big a deal, maybe its cause i love pop cultune things so much that i can relate to younger girls, but i ahve friends who are 20-21 (i'm 34) and although its obvious im older, its not a huge deal. 20 years would be tough i think...but not unsurmountable.

Kaelie

Post by Kaelie » Jun 24th, '06, 22:43

xKiMix wrote:In some cases age doesn't really matter. But won't you question it if the guy was like 70 while ur like in ur 20s'? Its posible, but it seems more unlikely.
That happened with Anna Nicole Smith...that I believe is a crime :) But Love has no age, just as long as you don't use it as an excuse to marry someone who is totally beyond your age, like..what KiMi said.

NewSgurl97

Post by NewSgurl97 » Jun 25th, '06, 19:33

I don't really think age matters, but what do I know I'm only 12. :unsure:

bella_mygga_insek

Post by bella_mygga_insek » Jun 25th, '06, 20:05

I think that it can never be real feelings when the other party is soo much older, cos they´re not living in the same worlds, one has lived more and know too much and the other knows too little and knows too little.

It´s okey with relationsships which have 3-6 years difference, but not more than that like 10 and up! 10 and up it´s way too much, it´s hard to get a loong relationsship with that. But I think that the guy should be older, guys are developing much more later than us girls so they have to be older to match with us.

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 28th, '06, 21:18

If it is indeed real love then i think it shouldnt matter. Although it kinda depends on how much of an age difference there is. If its about 5 or 10 years then its ok. If its about20- 30 years or so its not! A couple of months ago there was a story in the news about a teacher who was in her late 20s early 30s and she had, had sex with one of her students who she claimed to love. He was 14 at the time. I was like ewww. In cases like that i have to go with yes it should matter. It all just depends.

sweetxvanilla

huuu.

Post by sweetxvanilla » Jun 28th, '06, 21:26

i'm 15, my boyfriend is 21. So i have to say that no age doesn't matter. I love him very much and he loves me too and is already talking about marriage..o.o :wub:

yumiko_ai

Post by yumiko_ai » Jul 10th, '06, 22:35

I believe everyone has their own definition of true love, and none of them are wrong, just different in their own ways. So in my opinion, if age hinders your love/ability to love someone, than that love seems a little fake to me.

If they're 18 or if they're 28 shouldn't make you love them less... Age isn't a quality, it's just a fact I think, a number that doesn't matter or truly count, it's whats inside thats important.

Anyway, this is just what I personally think, hehe. Whaa~ I wrote a lot more than I thought I would! >.<

tekistar

Post by tekistar » Jul 11th, '06, 07:15

Depends on how old you are, I think. Like, a ten year difference probably won't seem that massive between a forty and a fifty-year old, but a fifteen year-old and a twenty-five year-old... Geh. I personally live by the "five finger rule", though. =3

vt4lifecuf

Post by vt4lifecuf » Jul 11th, '06, 15:07

my gf is 4 years younger then me...so it doesnt matter aa skeet skeet skeet

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jul 11th, '06, 15:13

:-)well I just saw a couple last Sunday at church (newly wed.) He looks late 50's to early 60s and she looke early 18 to early 20s....they looked very loving to each other....attentive to each other, but to look at them walked side by side and sitting side by side, it looks like a normal father with his teenage daughter going to church, but yet I knew they are husband and wife....kind a feel sad for a split seconds there; for them....weird but I don't know why....a thought rushed thru my mind, "what gonna happen to her when he's 70's and unable to perform love (physically) to her and what gonna happen to him if she decides to cheat on him....that can happen"....then I quickly say a prayer for them; silly me, to even bother about a couple that I don't personally know.....but the point is "they really looked inloved with each other"....but the age difference, they looked like father and daughter....

nurani2006

Post by nurani2006 » Jul 16th, '06, 19:09

it doesn't matter

ToadyChan

Post by ToadyChan » Jul 18th, '06, 18:44

lilswtangel wrote:i don't think age really matters. but it depends on the maturity levels of both individuals. i mean, if one partner was 14 and the other 24, whereas 10 years difference isn't much, but the partner who's 14 still haven't even reached puberty yet
That's my answer. :D It doesn't really matter, just that there's the maturity level factor when you're dealing with teenagers. I mean, the twenty-year-old in the relationship could be serious, but end up getting played by the teenager because the teen just wanted to get some (we are hormonal, or so I've heard :whistling: ).

For example, there's about seven years difference in my parents' ages, but they got together when they were in their late twenties/early thirties, and I do believe I see true love between them. :D My brother and his current girlfriend, however... She's still in her teenage years and she is very immature (and drives him up the wall; I don't know why he's still with her :blink) and doesn't seem to be even compatible with him in his mid-twenties.

Personally, I would like my ideal guy to be at least two or so years older than myself. Guys mature later than girls, right? Maturity compatibility. :D

bella_mygga_insek

Post by bella_mygga_insek » Jul 18th, '06, 19:41

age-different DOES MATTER!

Romance

Post by Romance » Jul 20th, '06, 14:52

age is just a number ;)

Harthorn

Post by Harthorn » Jul 24th, '06, 13:43

Age does matter! For me :P I think its a subconcious thing.

All my partners have been older than me ranging from a few months to 6 years.

I don't know many girls who are younger than me, so I would probably prefer women that I am comfortable around which is older.

Nakaseru

Post by Nakaseru » Jul 29th, '06, 15:57

Age doesn't matter too much, but maturity does. I once dated a 27 year old woman when I was 17 :P We talked about a lot of mature stuff like politics, books, and philosophy, it was quite refreshing. It took her a long time to figure out I was a kid, but she didn't care that much, we still genuinely liked each other. We had to break it off so I could go to college. I should probably contact her again now that I'm older. :lol

S@GDI@N@:-)

Post by S@GDI@N@:-) » Jul 29th, '06, 17:08

my boyfriend is 25 and we both don´t care about stuff like that. I mean, I met him when he had to serve in Friedberg. It was 7 years ago when I was 10 years old. He was 18 and we were just neighbours which couldn´t like each other. He came after about a year and moved. We met at a disco again two years later when I was thirteen. We just had same friends and dudes so after all, now we are going out! I don´t think it will take a long time for us because we´ve different interests...i mean he´s looking for someone really serious and maybe for a future wife...and I´m still young and I wanna have fun so I´m just living my life. I don´t think there´s a chance for someone with a difference of 20 years!
And I care too much about what other people say...it´s just my character...

Tyrane

Post by Tyrane » Jul 30th, '06, 05:01

I'm going to say no for now. But I've been in relationships with girls who have just been too immature and it kind of made me feel uncomfortable, didn't stop me loving them though

yan

Post by yan » Aug 4th, '06, 02:10

i say age don't matter as long as the couple are really in love... but personally i wouldn't go out with a guy who's over 10 yrs older.. 10 yr difference is the limit.. nor would i go out with a guy younger than me.. i know a lot of girls dont mind younger guys but its jus my style? lol but who knows.. love hits u when u least expect it and when it does ur standards and ideals don't matter anymore ;)

lifabonkq

Post by lifabonkq » Aug 14th, '06, 22:34

my boyfriend is 1 year younger than me, and we are enjoy our relationship. Even sometimes i always call him little boy.thx u ...

Iwannaqu

Post by Iwannaqu » Aug 15th, '06, 06:16

[deleted post]
Last edited by Iwannaqu on Jan 24th, '11, 05:21, edited 1 time in total.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 15th, '06, 06:57

once you 18 or even 17 it really doesn't, like i mean, if ur an adult u shouldent like some one younger then that.

but other then that, age has never bothered me, though my limit is 11 years older then me, (not past 30) but all depends on a person, ive had older bf's and younger.
its the maturity and personality that r important.

splur

Post by splur » Aug 15th, '06, 15:41

I'm in love with someone whose 7 years older than me, is that strange? I don't think so. It really shouldn't matter as long as it isn't pedophilia :P.

rossier

Post by rossier » Aug 16th, '06, 01:32

umm.. my sister 19 years older than her husband so i guess it doesnt count but yup some of our family members did make a fuss at the beginning especially my brother. Well i think love is blind. How many times we see ppl around us married to thier partner regardless of their looks, whealth, education, religion or race. The same thing goes for age i supposed when u r in love then u r in love for a reason. Love knows no boundaries. If u have hesitation then u must not be truly madly deeply in love ahakzz..

So i guess it doesnt matter. (should i vote yes or no i a bit confuse with ur poll :P )

k_chocolat

Post by k_chocolat » Aug 16th, '06, 02:39

i recently had a little romance with a guy who was almost 15 years older than me. i'm 20 by the way. he is a great guy, but i sometimes felt how people around us were thinking, so i didn't feel very comfortable walking hand in hand with him..

chiyuffie

Post by chiyuffie » Aug 16th, '06, 02:43

I don't think that age should matter when it comes to love, especially when it's true love. Sure, others can shun those who have such relationships but the couple has happiness with each other.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Aug 16th, '06, 13:16

asianblondgirl wrote:once you 18 or even 17 it really doesn't, like i mean, if ur an adult u shouldent like some one younger then that.

but other then that, age has never bothered me, though my limit is 11 years older then me, (not past 30) but all depends on a person, ive had older bf's and younger.
its the maturity and personality that r important.
i think the problem is the younger person isnt always aware ot the maturity level, and the older person doesn't always care. i had a younger gf once (i was 24 and she was 17) and i could very easily manipulate her. im sure if you asked her, she'd say she was mature enough to handle it. but she wasn't...it was ok cause im nice! :lol But if i wasnt, i think it could be bad for her....

Starlightkitty7

Post by Starlightkitty7 » Oct 10th, '06, 13:38

I guess..age matters a little? It counts on how far apart the two are. ^^

Ruka707

Post by Ruka707 » Jul 8th, '08, 13:57

It doesn't matter... at least it shouldn't.
I'm in love woth someone who is 4 years oldaer than me... that's not so much, right?
My best friend's boyfriend is 7 years older than her and I can say they absolutely love each other. (She is 17 and the guy is 24.) So yeah. It doesn't really matter ^^

BokoWoShinjite

Post by BokoWoShinjite » Feb 18th, '09, 23:16

Age? Doesn't really matter in my opinion. Although I usually go for the females over my age.
My worst case came in late 2005, when I was 16. I started to fall in love with my literature-teacher. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my entire life. She was kind, sweet, beautiful and most of all, you could laugh with her about all kinds of things.

When I finally told her how I felt, things got bad. I waited until the last moment, my graduation day, June 21, 2006. She never spoke to me again...

So you see, things can get pretty bad when age there is a significant age difference. Even though she never spoke to me again, I will always remember Alexandra as the one woman I had my first crush on. And for the people that would like to know, she is currently 36 and living happily with her husband.
Last edited by BokoWoShinjite on Feb 20th, '09, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.

Katschoo

Post by Katschoo » Feb 20th, '09, 13:54

that depends on your age

if you are 15, 5 years of age differents are really too much, if you are 25, 5 years are nothing.

charcoalfilter1101

Post by charcoalfilter1101 » Feb 23rd, '09, 13:06

there's no stopping love !!!!!! age doesn't matter cause whenever you feel true LOVE, age is not an issue, it's just only a NUMBER

charcoalfilter1101

Post by charcoalfilter1101 » Feb 23rd, '09, 13:09

srry 4 d double post but i just wanna share some stuffs regarding this topic:

my cousin's mother is 44 yrs. old while his dad is 74 yrs old and guess what, they love each other and their only child (my cousin) is a math genius.

true love waits

Kago89

Post by Kago89 » Feb 28th, '09, 09:55

In my opinion(I`m Female) age doesn`t matter (but I`ll never go with someone who`s younger then me) doesn`t matter how cute,hot.sweet that person is

:thumright:

carinaxo

Post by carinaxo » Mar 2nd, '09, 00:12

Age difference can become a problem in a relationship.
But then again, if it is true love then you will be willing to work
through everything.

dabogy

Post by dabogy » Jul 15th, '09, 01:23

naaaah

*AGE DOESN'T MATTER*

Dealing with mature person is the hit.. some young people are matured some old people are immature. what's your choice?