Meet new friends, future gf/bf here

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
mandaraya

Post by mandaraya » Jun 18th, '06, 05:35

PLEASE DON HATE!!! I'M SORRY FOR POSTING THIS KIND OF TOPIKU. IF U DON LIKE PLEASE DON REPLY.. JUST EGNORE THIS. SOUNDO GOOD?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 18th, '06, 05:39

^Um, I'm not quite sure how to respond to the last comment...:roll

mandaraya

Post by mandaraya » Jun 18th, '06, 05:45

seem that nobody like my topic.. sorry for my bad english. ah can somebody delete this topic. seem that people are make fun of me. i'm sorry for bad topic

eternal_dragon_666

Post by eternal_dragon_666 » Jun 18th, '06, 07:11

wel, this isn't such a bad topic in the sense that it doesn't offend or annoy anyone, but it seems to go nowhere. Now, if you introduce urself or sth, then mebbe there'll be topics to talk about instead of saying simply, "Ok, I'll be your friend" while not knowing a single thing about u. Since this is a drama forum, mebbe some suggestions as to what dramas ur watching or would like to see, or other hobbies u haf might be a good start.

Kayiaxo

Post by Kayiaxo » Jun 19th, '06, 23:45

eternal_dragon_666 wrote:wel, this isn't such a bad topic in the sense that it doesn't offend or annoy anyone, but it seems to go nowhere. Now, if you introduce urself or sth, then mebbe there'll be topics to talk about instead of saying simply, "Ok, I'll be your friend" while not knowing a single thing about u. Since this is a drama forum, mebbe some suggestions as to what dramas ur watching or would like to see, or other hobbies u haf might be a good start.
You sound like having experience with it, so why don't you give us a good example to start with ? :whistling:

satu

Post by satu » Jun 20th, '06, 15:00

Hi Mandraya!
Ignore the ignorant people posting in here. I would love to get to know you! 18...19 soon and female. PM me if you wanna chat!

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Jun 20th, '06, 20:26

*agrees with Satu*

Don't listen to them, it's true that your topic wasn't the best one up here, but I promise you it wasn't the worst. I've seen a lot dumber ones (probably made one or two myself :lol )

mandaraya

Post by mandaraya » Jun 21st, '06, 00:25

thnk you you two.. at least i feel better a little now

J13

Post by J13 » Jun 23rd, '06, 04:24

can anyone provide some information for me? i currently live in northern california. i travel back and forth from japan, here and the philippines every year on business. while in japan, i usually visit my sensei in chiba and stay there. since i'll be going there at the end of the year again, can anyone suggest any cool places to visit? i get bored out of my mind there at my sensei's dojo. any info will help thanks!

redjack2k

Post by redjack2k » Jun 23rd, '06, 04:28

This post seems like it's dying! come on folks! Where are the TEXAS people at? I guess the Texans don't like Asian Dramas eh?
I'm in H-Town (or sorta near it, close enough though), shout out to all you Texans. Proud to be one.

Good luck to all the hookups

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Jun 23rd, '06, 06:43

im looking for a midget girl to fall in love with. prefer the girl to be no taller than 3 feet. =)

ohmymace

Post by ohmymace » Jun 23rd, '06, 06:48

GO TEXAS PEOPLE!
i'm from the BIG D.
(who were ROBBED in the nba finals.)

not looking for love online though sorry. have fun though

dana

Post by dana » Jun 23rd, '06, 06:49

any personal attitude to go with the height??? :P :glare: :lol
scott12199 wrote:im looking for a midget girl to fall in love with. prefer the girl to be no taller than 3 feet. =)

Yoo ni

Post by Yoo ni » Jun 23rd, '06, 11:33

Hello! I am new to this forum.

My name is regina.Yoo ni is my korean name. ^_^ i am 18 this year.
I love classical music. I play the piano, and violin. Reading and ballet are my interest. Foreign languages too. I can speak alittle of french, korean and japanese. I am currently learning spanish. Oopps.Did i forget to name my country? I am born in singapore.
I love to correspond with foreigners. ^_^ I love to watch korean and japanese dramas.

redjack2k

Post by redjack2k » Jun 23rd, '06, 17:40

ohmymace wrote:GO TEXAS PEOPLE!
i'm from the BIG D.
(who were ROBBED in the nba finals.)

not looking for love online though sorry. have fun though
frealz!! We were so close, especially that foul that didn't get called. Cuban's my hero, he's practically the only owner that gets fined (he's got spirit and soul!).

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Jun 24th, '06, 15:13

:unsure:

Just out of curiosity.

Has this thread worked out for anyone yet?

I mean, have any of you guys met in real life yet?

:lol 8) :-)

mokona424

Post by mokona424 » Jun 25th, '06, 05:00

Unsure

Just out of curiosity.

Has this thread worked out for anyone yet?

I mean, have any of you guys met in real life yet?

Laugh Cool Smile
I would lyk 2 ask dat 2:D

numbeer1stunna

Post by numbeer1stunna » Jun 25th, '06, 05:14

any chinese girls from portland oregon?

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Jun 25th, '06, 05:36

dana wrote:any personal attitude to go with the height??? :P :glare: :lol
scott12199 wrote:im looking for a midget girl to fall in love with. prefer the girl to be no taller than 3 feet. =)
she would have to be sassy... hahahhaa

JChau

Post by JChau » Jun 25th, '06, 21:16

I like girls. Thanks bye.

tekistar

Post by tekistar » Jul 6th, '06, 04:27

This idea is so absolutely cheesy that I must post. XD I'm drawn to things that make me laugh, what can I say?

Raise your hand and jump up and down for me if anyone lives in or around the GTA.

kermit

Post by kermit » Jul 7th, '06, 00:37

Yoo ni wrote:Hello! I am new to this forum.

My name is regina.Yoo ni is my korean name. ^_^ i am 18 this year.
I love classical music. I play the piano, and violin. Reading and ballet are my interest. Foreign languages too. I can speak alittle of french, korean and japanese. I am currently learning spanish. Oopps.Did i forget to name my country? I am born in singapore.
I love to correspond with foreigners. ^_^ I love to watch korean and japanese dramas.
Ta I am Singaporean too
HAHA =P

spikes24

re:friends....b/f....g/f......and what not

Post by spikes24 » Jul 7th, '06, 01:47

I dunno what to type for this....relatively new to posting on this site........

What I look for in a woman: sense of humor.....likes to workout(I think not many asians do this though) I am more of the unusual asians I guess
Favorite Drama....so far:Ichi Litre Namida......and Super Rookie
Blood type (if anyone cares):B
Hobbies: Playing guitar, learning Japanese (even though I am half of that), and drawing
READING when I have time
Favorite J-pop artists: Nakashima Mika, Southern All Stars and Mr. Children

Hometown:Hawaii but currently residing in Vegas

ohlovelyy

Post by ohlovelyy » Jul 7th, '06, 07:48

JChau wrote:I like girls. Thanks bye.
This made me laugh for some reason. Not the kind where you're rolling on the floor. A chuckle maybe?

Well I like orange spotted cats named Milton.

Emperor

Post by Emperor » Jul 7th, '06, 12:18

ASL does that mean Age sex location? Noooooo XD
ASL = Asian Single Looking ^_^

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Jul 7th, '06, 19:18

hmmm, I'm guessing the lack of responses means that it hasn't worked for anyone yet huh?

Densha Otoko

Post by Densha Otoko » Jul 8th, '06, 19:14

I feel quite low doing this, but what the hell.

I'm a 24 year old male unemployed adventurer who lives in Denmark/Copenhagen. By adventurer I mean that I live at home for X months working, then travel for X months, and repeat.

What I'm searching for is the sweet good girl from Korean dreamas, but I doubt it'll ever happen. The girl doesn't have to be Korean or even Asian though, but you know the type.

From many years of experience, I've learned that men love while women are loved; not the other way around (actually, I heard that in a K-drama, and i think it's too true). I want to experience the feeling of being loved and appriciated atleast once before I die. Too much to ask for?

kookieazn

Post by kookieazn » Jul 8th, '06, 21:55

Densha Otoko wrote:
From many years of experience, I've learned that men love while women are loved; not the other way around (actually, I heard that in a K-drama, and i think it's too true). I want to experience the feeling of being loved and appriciated atleast once before I die. Too much to ask for?
asking to be loved is never too much to ask for!!! you are only 24 im pretty sure that you will find the right girl. actually i think that when you arent looking that the right person they will come alone. everyone one spends so much time looking that they over look what is right in front of them!! just be you and everything will work out!!

Densha Otoko

Post by Densha Otoko » Jul 9th, '06, 00:21

kookieazn wrote:[asking to be loved is never too much to ask for!!! you are only 24 im pretty sure that you will find the right girl. actually i think that when you arent looking that the right person they will come alone. everyone one spends so much time looking that they over look what is right in front of them!! just be you and everything will work out!!
That may be true, but a person can only fail at getting a good relationship so many times, before he or she becomes irrational and eager. Can't help it; I am only human.

Enjoy "My Girl"; Would do anything to watch it for the first time again.

S@GDI@N@:-)

Post by S@GDI@N@:-) » Jul 21st, '06, 20:15

So, because this topic is for finding new friends or even lovers (online??) I can say something about me..but first of all

--- I don´t care about your looks, guys...I´m looking for friendship.
--- If there´s a wish to have an online-lover (just for fun maybe!? ), it should be a BOY and he should be
interesting to me.

Something about me: You can watch for my profile, there is enough information about me.
My character: Well, a little sassy, tough, polite, sometimes cute, sometimes mean, openhearted
My looks : Just because I´m from Uzbekistan, I have black hair, green eys. I´m not as high (1,70) and well, my figure, don´t mind!:-).

bigfrog

Post by bigfrog » Jul 22nd, '06, 21:15

I found her....but I let her go :unsure:

She ran away, and now I cant find her :x

lavender311

Post by lavender311 » Jul 26th, '06, 13:30

I'm 23. I want to look for a guy who can make me laught when I get bored. I don't care how how ur guy look but easy to see that's fine for me. Love drama like me too. However, i don't except you have to be rich or sickness or die by cancer :crazy:
I want to look for an Asian boy

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Jul 26th, '06, 15:24

lavender311 wrote:I'm 23. I want to look for a guy who can make me laught when I get bored. I don't care how how ur guy look but easy to see that's fine for me. Love drama like me too. However, i don't except you have to be rich or sickness or die by cancer :crazy:
I want to look for an Asian boy

I think one of the reasons why this hasn't worked so far is because so many people don't put their location in here.

The minimum people should write is their age, sex, preference, and location (and I don't just mean what state, I mean city in a state, if it's NYC, borough would help too). I mean come on, this isn't rocket science . :whistling:

crzycpl

Post by crzycpl » Jul 26th, '06, 15:40

haha, what a funny thread. It also doesn't work because some of us don't even put the gender in. Kind of helps huh? :-)

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Jul 26th, '06, 15:42

I wrote sex (gender whatever), but I think people just assume if someone says "I'm looking for a guy" that that person is a girl and vice versa.

crzycpl

Post by crzycpl » Jul 26th, '06, 15:58

didn't see your post before.

you should link this up with the post your photo's thread. looks like there is some action over there.

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Jul 26th, '06, 16:24

crzycpl wrote:didn't see your post before.

you should link this up with the post your photo's thread. looks like there is some action over there.

Well, the real reason this doesn't work (or at least IMO) is because the people aren't really serious about it. They'll passively put something up and then just forget about it. At least that's how I see it. Combining it with the picture thread wouldn't do much good.

GulCurryPasta

Post by GulCurryPasta » Jul 31st, '06, 21:37

hahahaa... so funny,,

asianrhythm

Post by asianrhythm » Aug 1st, '06, 07:25

I dont know why i am doing this but i guess its out of boredom. just wanna give a shout out to the drama community...........i been coming back and forth to this site downloading so many movies....i recently started watching these kind of movies and it became an addiction..... the very first movie i watched was " a millionaire first love" from a site that my friend told me about.. i guess the reason i got hooked is because of how these kinda movies remind me of my past bad "relationships"...it in itself is quite a drama...a roller coaster ride.. but anyways.............i love these movies and i would love to meet someone out of my state, country or someone of other ethnicity to be friends....... i dont believe in online relationships.......just friends....... i am viet/23/m ..

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Aug 1st, '06, 22:31

i really want to know if anyone has actually hooked up on this thread =D

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Aug 2nd, '06, 19:23

I already asked, the answer is no.

tekistar

Post by tekistar » Aug 10th, '06, 23:57

Fieryshadow wrote:i really want to know if anyone has actually hooked up on this thread =D
Considering no one is serious about it, I doubt it will ever happen. =3

Dyka

Post by Dyka » Aug 11th, '06, 07:49

hay guyz

I'm an 18-year-old white/Cherokee boy looking for a beautiful Asian woman (16-21) to chill with, possibly move things up. Don't really care if you're intelligent, ditsy, insecure, or a psycho. I'm a hilarious d00d to be around, and oh yeah, I live in Hawaii, so if you're in Hawaii give me a shout.

Oh yeah, I administrate a website.

Am I cool yet? :thumleft:

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Aug 13th, '06, 17:45

just roamin around...heheheh! :lol

cool_kickin_dude

Post by cool_kickin_dude » Aug 30th, '06, 20:42

it's hard for me to find anybody, much less someone who has the same tastes as I do.

mrbogangles

Post by mrbogangles » Sep 10th, '06, 16:32

hum ill join in in this
lookking for a nice asain female who is faithful
want to know a little more about me then go to mmy profile i guess

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Sep 12th, '06, 06:20

mrbogangles wrote:hum ill join in in this
lookking for a nice asain female who is faithful
want to know a little more about me then go to mmy profile i guess
looking for a nice asian faithful female what?....only nice and faithful your looking for? :lol :lol....I don't know, but you make it sounds like your looking for a nice asian female faithful dog....common, girls can be more than just nice and faithful :lol....common, make it sound more interesting so it will also shows what kind of person you are :lol....ok, I'd better stop here before it went bad....sorry, I'm not being rude or what....just share my two cents :lol....oh sorry, I'm not interested too....I'm just bored so I just go happy reading and posting :lol....

mrbogangles

Post by mrbogangles » Sep 13th, '06, 00:40

looking for a nice asian faithful female what?....only nice and faithful your looking for? ....I don't know, but you make it sounds like your looking for a nice asian female faithful dog....common, girls can be more than just nice and faithful ....common, make it sound more interesting so it will also shows what kind of person you are ....ok, I'd better stop here before it went bad....sorry, I'm not being rude or what....just share my two cents ....oh sorry, I'm not interested too....I'm just bored so I just go happy reading and posting ....
lol hahah lol
thats kool i just wrote that just to write it
truth is i cant really trust females right know i got my reasons
ok to be more specific 18-21 years old
she has to be nice, kind, sweet, enjoys my company, makes me laugh, makes me feel happy when i think of her, it'll be nice if shes athletic that way she can come running with me :D yeah I do alot of running 2-4 miles atleast 3 times a week
she can be japanese chinese korean doesnt matter as long as shes asain
most importantly she must have a great personality she doesnt just care about her self but also the ppl around her
ok then i think that it i hope ur happy know lol enjoy :D :thumright: :mrgreen: :roll :wub: lol

Spoutnik

Post by Spoutnik » Sep 19th, '06, 22:47

OMG!
I read some of the posts. Everybody is looking for an Asian male/female but most are not Asian themselves. This is kind of sad.

nedayaj

Post by nedayaj » Sep 20th, '06, 22:48

Hello there people,

I'm asian (referring to the last post). Anyways, i'm looking to make friends. I am female that is 18 living in Wisconsin, United States. Oh yea, i'm a meanie!!! Do you dare befriend me? ;) hehehe...(whats up with everyone wanting a nice girl or guy friend, everyone is nice!)...

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Sep 20th, '06, 23:12

about me:
Name: Ryan
height: 6ft
Ethnicity: Chinese/ Tawianese (not fob born and raised in Nyc)
Address: currently reside in South of NEW JERSEY
School: Rutgers Camden
looking for: a non-asian girl... asian girls are great.. but im coming to realize that there are more out there than azn girls..
enjoy: hanging out, occasionally a drink or 2, driving, watching anime/drama/e.t.c., company of people i love, basketball, working out, but most of all FIND GREAT BARGAINS!!
wanna learn: play a drum, play other sports like baseball, tennis, e.t.c, ride a motorcycle, pilot a plane, swim (i drown even with a life-saver),sing, dance,mountain climbing, FREE RUNNING/ PARKOUR

nedayaj

Post by nedayaj » Sep 20th, '06, 23:23

Mr. zippyflu... very confident of urself huh... Post all info about urself..

What is up with wanting an asian bf or gf?

cool_kickin_dude

Post by cool_kickin_dude » Sep 21st, '06, 14:35

it is sad, but I would like to date any girl regardless of who she is.

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Sep 22nd, '06, 03:35

nedayaj wrote:Mr. zippyflu... very confident of urself huh... Post all info about urself..

What is up with wanting an asian bf or gf?
no.. im tryin to move away from the norm... see what i have come to realize is that the more you dont want them, the more they want you.. (so they say) lol.. in terms of confidence.. its online.. i dont think nebody can hurt me by callin me names online.. but if i was really confident, i would have found a picture i like of myself already... wow i got issues..lol

eternal_dragon_666

Post by eternal_dragon_666 » Sep 22nd, '06, 05:55

cool_kickin_dude wrote:it is sad, but I would like to date any girl regardless of who she is.
wow, u serious? That's... either ur VERY flexible and compatible, or you need to raise your self-esteem, buddy. Everyone has their preferences, whether it's age, personality, appearance, or race.
Oh yea, me? Just looking for an asian girl who I feel comfortable around. haha, kinda vague, isn't it? :roll

Cub

Post by Cub » Sep 22nd, '06, 16:41

Nick : Cub
Ethic Group : Chinese, pure
Hobbies : Anime, manga, drama

Rants a lot.
Do not mind younger guys. I do not behave or look my age anyway.
Online boyfriend dumped me 5 days ago. Pfft.
Currently looping KAT-TUN's Kizuna to death.
Neither working nor studying now.
Therefore will be able to give you lots of attention now :3

Interested? PM me ^^;;;

contro

Post by contro » Nov 12th, '06, 20:03

Name: PM me and I'll tell you

Intrests: Asian culture music , movies, especially korean culture movies, music, language, business etc...
Computers, Arcades, Movies

Looking to meet: Any girl who is intrested in talking, and just needs company, and who wants to be listened to

Not Intrested in: Someone who is bored who will not listen to, not outgoing.

contro

Post by contro » Nov 12th, '06, 20:18

ehhh bored already took a look at a couple of pages forum is to big...

Nishikido

Post by Nishikido » Nov 14th, '06, 09:11

Name Feyhan
Age 17
looking for a North-East asia male
who has the same intressets like me:

Drama
Anime
Manga
Games
Volleyball
Basketball
Drawing
Asian Music

that's about it

junizastud

Post by junizastud » Nov 14th, '06, 09:35

I never knew this thread existed until I logged on today. I guess its been awhile.

I'm looking for some female friends to hang out with in the Socal area. If you're on this board then most likely we share the same interests.

I'm always open to making new friends and whatever happens after that is up to us.

Check me out on myspace

www.myspace.com/azusa_speedstar

cookie-n-cream

Post by cookie-n-cream » Nov 19th, '06, 10:01

you guys should try www.bebo.com lols. its cool and you can stay connected with friends and look up other people's pages and its pretty fun. =D it only works in Certain countries though. have fun! lols

vietxgod

Post by vietxgod » Nov 21st, '06, 05:33

oh what the heck let me join..........

well i dont really want a gf what i really need is a person who is good at cleaning up and cook. u dont have to speak english. and i will pay for ur allowance.

vietxgod is the name most people call me vi tieu bao

----- ok now date me. oh yeah i live in nyc and i can speak viet and english.. fob girls are ok because they can cook...

i personally like pho and bun bo hue. so go on and pm me...

go on and msg me u know u want tooo....... heck who wouldnt. jus the thought of cooking for me would make me fall deeply in love with me.

Cub

Post by Cub » Nov 22nd, '06, 05:17

@vietxgod

I think you're looking for a maid. Hahaha...

vietxgod

Post by vietxgod » Nov 22nd, '06, 10:41

Cub wrote:@vietxgod

I think you're looking for a maid. Hahaha...
i dont want a maid. i want and need a gf.

Cub

Post by Cub » Nov 22nd, '06, 12:33

@vietxgod

What if you fall in love with a girl who can't clean and cook?

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Nov 22nd, '06, 12:45

vietxgod wrote:
well i dont really want a gf what i really need is a person who is good at cleaning up and cook. u dont have to speak english. and i will pay for ur allowance.
get yourself a maid

vietxgod

Post by vietxgod » Nov 23rd, '06, 02:49

furelise wrote:
vietxgod wrote:
get yourself a maid
HOW DENSE ARE U? DIDNT I SAy I DONT WANT A MAID. DONT BE JEALOUS BECAUSE U WERE RAISE IN A LOW END FAMILY AND CANT COOK. HECK STOP BLAMING ME FOR UR MISFORTUNE
Last edited by vietxgod on Nov 23rd, '06, 04:11, edited 1 time in total.

gougz

Post by gougz » Nov 23rd, '06, 03:43

vietxgod wrote:
furelise wrote:
vietxgod wrote:
get yourself a maid
HOW DENSE ARE U? DIDNT I SAID I DONT WANT A MAID. DONT BE JEALOUS BECAUSE U WERE RAISE IN A LOW END FAMILY AND CANT COOK. HECK STOP BLAMING ME FOR UR MISFORTUNE
:crazy: :crazy: :O

vietxgod wrote:
i dont want a maid. i want and need a gf.
ur not gonna find neither a maid nor a gf if ur actin' like that, but just live ur life as u want and don't cry if u stay alone :P

vietxgod

Post by vietxgod » Nov 23rd, '06, 04:14

gougz wrote:
ur not gonna find neither a maid nor a gf if ur actin' like that, but just live ur life as u want and don't cry if u stay alone :P
PLEASE DONT" say such a thing it will hurt my feelings ..

lil'himitsu

Post by lil'himitsu » Nov 23rd, '06, 04:30

Hi !
24/f/France
This friday I'll have my "1-year-of-drama"... And I don't have many friends that could understand what it represent for me (>_< 1 year of addiction) so I posted there.

I like drama (J,K,T), animes, Jrock, asian cooking and cats. If I could find friends to share it, the only requierment is the sense of humour (black if possible)... :whistling:

gougz

Post by gougz » Nov 23rd, '06, 04:58

vietxgod wrote:
gougz wrote:
PLEASE DONT" say such a thing it will hurt my feelings ..
ur so funny dude... gambatte ne :salut:

sveta

Post by sveta » Nov 23rd, '06, 05:24

Russian Jewish female, 21/TX US. My interests include asian dramas, asian music. My favorite music artist is Jay Chow. I'm looking for someone who's not going to pull a disappearing act on me, and someone who lives close to where i live. I also would like someone who's brave, has a good sense of humor, and won't try to get me to conform to his beliefs.

I'm a caring girl and i love to discuss intellectual things. I'm also heavily into different cultures, and love learning what i wasn't taught at school. That's all i suppose. (Strongly preffers asians... :whistling: i wouldn't mind being friends with different races, but it has to be platonic. I only date asian guys.)
Last edited by sveta on Jan 22nd, '07, 03:09, edited 2 times in total.

tantiya

Post by tantiya » Nov 23rd, '06, 05:27

live my life as i want and keep in realistic, that s what i ve done....and i got my best partnert...now i live happy hoping ever after....heheheh

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Nov 23rd, '06, 11:51

vietxgod wrote:
furelise wrote:
vietxgod wrote:
get yourself a maid
HOW DENSE ARE U? DIDNT I SAy I DONT WANT A MAID. DONT BE JEALOUS BECAUSE U WERE RAISE IN A LOW END FAMILY AND CANT COOK. HECK STOP BLAMING ME FOR UR MISFORTUNE
Huh? How would you know if I were raised in a "low end family" and i can't cook?

ooh darn, i'm soo hurt that you called me dense :roll

yieebo

Post by yieebo » Nov 23rd, '06, 12:14

vietxgod wrote:oh what the heck let me join..........

vietxgod is the name most people call me vi tieu bao

----- ok now date me. oh yeah i live in nyc and i can speak viet and english.. fob girls are ok because they can cook...

i personally like pho and bun bo hue. so go on and pm me...

go on and msg me u know u want tooo....... heck who wouldnt. jus the thought of cooking for me would make me fall deeply in love with me.
i've got a plan for you. maid services probably have a certain percentage of single women, so hire a maid and fall in love with her. she will be able to check out your place, clean it, cook and get used to your life style. give it a try, love works in mysteriuos ways.