Yoon Eun Hye

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 18th, '06, 09:16

deb1430 thanx for the links above... i really enjoyed the xman eppies... lol

lennonmanson

Post by lennonmanson » May 18th, '06, 09:34

really like when she plays as boxer...seem suit for her...

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 18th, '06, 09:46

lennonmanson wrote:really like when she plays as boxer...seem suit for her...
you mean in escaping from charisma... yeah, suits her...
maybe, she just acts good enough for us to believe that every role she does is really the real her...

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » May 18th, '06, 20:34

buffyreg wrote:deb1430 thanx for the links above... i really enjoyed the xman eppies... lol
no problem :-)

I like these too:

against stephanie:

and here's Yoon Eun Hye's Cyworld

http://minihp.cyworld.nate.com/pims/mai ... d=41631118

kikioo

Post by kikioo » May 18th, '06, 23:28

Hey in this Picture She looks like the girl that playes in Heaven's tree.... WoW!
[img]http://beautifulvoices.net/albumnone/eunhye/eh3.jpg[/img]
Last edited by kikioo on May 18th, '06, 23:48, edited 2 times in total.

shizniz00

Post by shizniz00 » May 18th, '06, 23:37

she really has nice leg..

dEvIlDuDe

Post by dEvIlDuDe » May 19th, '06, 00:19

wow!! damn!! sweet!!

-Linhi3-

Post by -Linhi3- » May 19th, '06, 00:33

I love her Bali photoshoots :wub:

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 19th, '06, 04:09

deb1430: hey thanx for the new links, twas really funny... but i like Eric more for her... and the pix too, shes really sexier now than b4... no more baby fats... very mohn jjang...

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » May 19th, '06, 04:45

buffyreg wrote:deb1430: hey thanx for the new links, twas really funny... but i like Eric more for her... and the pix too, shes really sexier now than b4... no more baby fats... very mohn jjang...
I like her with Minwoo as well

And yeah she definitely looks much more prettier now than during her Xman and babyvox days.

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 19th, '06, 04:52

link again, thnx... currently watching it...no subs... anyways, im curious bout the issue of her and Jong Kook...i cant read and understand korean...

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 19th, '06, 05:11

where you get all the pictures? she is very charming...

bielle

Post by bielle » May 19th, '06, 05:14

thanks for the bali pics! i haven't seen some..she's pretty!!! ^_^

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » May 19th, '06, 06:04

buffyreg wrote: anyways, im curious bout the issue of her and Jong Kook...i cant read and understand korean...
They are still very close up to this day. I dont know if they are currently dating, but if they are, I wouldn't be surprised that they deny it which isn't unusual for people in showbiz to do due to Eun Hye's rising popularity.
Eun Yeh attended the release of his music video, called him on Sang Sang Plus game show and also attended KJK brother's wedding on May 13th. Also if you go to Eun Yeh's CY world most of her music that's played is by KJK.

[img]http://s04.picshome.com/3c8/df.jpg[/img]

Sitting next to eachother on the plane to Thailand, he also took care of her cause she was feeling sick that day

[img]http://s04.picshome.com/3c8/20060512_151521.jpg[/img]

Here is an old interview with Kim Joong Kook:

On the 13th Kim Jungkook honestly spoke about how he felt about Yoon Eunhye when reporters came to
the set of his "º°, ¹Ù¶÷, ÇÞ»ì ±×¸®°í »ç¶û" music video.

He said that day that he wants to "hurry up and get married if he find a nice girl" as well as "he wouldn't push back the wedding because of work"

He would want to "watch a movie or go traveling together" and how he has not been able to have normal dates. These are the honest thoughts of somebody who's been in the entertainment buisness for 10 years.

He said personality is better than outward appearances, but he likes "kim samsoon" style, slightly chubby.
The reason why he likes slightly chubby girls is that they look smaller when they're next to him. Additionally
he would like somebody who is healthy enough to play soccer with him on Sundays. ( :lol Eun Yeh used to play soccer)

At the question "Isn't Yoon Eunhye close to your type of girl?" he replied yes. "Right now my relationship
with her is close enough to boyfriend/girlfriend."

As well he stated "Although I was first shocked about the scandal between me and yoon eunhye, now we are close. "Even though it is television, I can't act that way with somebody I don't have any feelings for."

Oh and here's that episode where he rejected Chae Yeon with english sub this time:

nocturnes wrote:where you get all the pictures? she is very charming...
I get them by browsing on different sites.
Last edited by deb1430 on May 20th, '06, 16:27, edited 3 times in total.

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 19th, '06, 09:12

deb143: thanx so much for the info... now, its clear for me... i think eun hye liked him because he looks sincere and he has this serious personality...

anyways, eun hye has this charm to make guys like her...

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 19th, '06, 11:54

i heard that yoon eun hye rejected joo ji hoon! really?

lennonmanson

Post by lennonmanson » May 19th, '06, 12:04

it is very helpful if someone can translate what is written on that photo of her in bali...really want to know what they said about her.......

bielle

Post by bielle » May 19th, '06, 15:03

nocturnes wrote:i heard that yoon eun hye rejected joo ji hoon! really?
omg! really?! i mean, where did you hear that from? so jjh actually courted yeh and got rejected? aigu~!

im a jjh-yeh shipper but i find kjk-yeh cute and funny and xman! :lol

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 19th, '06, 15:09

bielle wrote:
omg! really?! i mean, where did you hear that from? so jjh actually courted yeh and got rejected? aigu~!

im a jjh-yeh shipper but i find kjk-yeh cute and funny and xman! :lol
i dont know either it is true or not but i can tell you that thats not the first time i heard about it..i you want to know further information, lets search...

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » May 19th, '06, 16:45

I heard about that too but I can't find the link for it. But someone on another forum said that she wrote that on her CYworld site. But JJH isn't that innocent either, he said in one interview that Eun Hye wasn't his type or style and in another interview he said that they were close in Goong but he doesn't have her phone number or anything like that.
That's why I dont really try to push for YEH and JJH because if they feel that they only have onscreen chemistry, why force it right? I just want both of them to be happy with whoever they like. But could it be that JJH said all those things because he got rejected *confused* On Goong 1.5 Special PKL metioned KJK name and JJH seemed annoyed.

Also her relationship with KJK confuses me as well in an interview for sportshankook.co.kr (i am notsure is this is a valid source) she says:

I am not dating KJK and was amazed that out of the many guy friends on the XMAN show, she got paired up with one; but she liked it.
However, she did admit that both of them have become very close friends.
This article was dated before the filming/airing of Goong so she might have denied everything considering she doesnt want the fact that who she is dating the topic of every interview for the promotion of goong.

Yet....in the recent Sang Sang Plus episode where YEH called KJK for help, Shin Jung Hwan mentioned that YEH always said that she doesnt have many years left for dating and wants to get married soon.
She said she doesnt like guys that are good looking.. and people were like WHAT ABOUT KIM JONG KOOK? and she said that he's not really good looking, but its his personality. So who knows what's really going on...
EunHye was supposed to be the star for KJK's Letter musicvideo but Eun Hye's busy schedule didn't allow it.
Last edited by deb1430 on May 19th, '06, 19:55, edited 2 times in total.

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 23rd, '06, 09:10

deb1430 great pics, thanx...

lennonmanson

Post by lennonmanson » May 23rd, '06, 09:29

really great pics lol...

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » May 23rd, '06, 23:39

I liked Goong, but i didn't liked her role in that show.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » May 24th, '06, 00:33

She's very cute ^_^.

mashiso

Post by mashiso » May 24th, '06, 01:46

deb1430 wrote:
I heard about that too but I can't find the link for it. But someone on another forum said that she wrote that on her CYworld site. But JJH isn't that innocent either, he said in one interview that Eun Hye wasn't his type or style and in another interview he said that they were close in Goong but he doesn't have her phone number or anything like that.
That's why I dont really try to push for YEH and JJH because if they feel that they only have onscreen chemistry, why force it right? I just want both of them to be happy with whoever they like. But could it be that JJH said all those things because he got rejected *confused* On Goong 1.5 Special PKL metioned KJK name and JJH seemed annoyed.

Also her relationship with KJK confuses me as well in an interview for sportshankook.co.kr (i am notsure is this is a valid source) she says:

I am not dating KJK and was amazed that out of the many guy friends on the XMAN show, she got paired up with one; but she liked it.
However, she did admit that both of them have become very close friends.
This article was dated before the filming/airing of Goong so she might have denied everything considering she doesnt want the fact that who she is dating the topic of every interview for the promotion of goong.

Yet....in the recent Sang Sang Plus episode where YEH called KJK for help, Shin Jung Hwan mentioned that YEH always said that she doesnt have many years left for dating and wants to get married soon.
She said she doesnt like guys that are good looking.. and people were like WHAT ABOUT KIM JONG KOOK? and she said that he's not really good looking, but its his personality. So who knows what's really going on...
EunHye was supposed to be the star for KJK's Letter musicvideo but Eun Hye's busy schedule didn't allow it.
Wow, JJH got rejected by YEH ... Wouldn't this be awkward for them or even reduces the chemistry when they make Goong 2 . Hope not ... Did she really rejected him in Goong 1.5 Special? Since i don't understand korean,i don't know what are they talking about ... hehe ...
Not surprise that he is attracted to her. I think she looks hot {not too skinny}, cute and from what it seems, she is actually a really nice gurl ... Good for her ... Oh well, another piece of news for us fans...

-Linhi3-

Post by -Linhi3- » May 24th, '06, 02:20

I don't think YEH has ever rejected JJH. I don't know where you get that but I'll ask someone to read her cyworld. There's no evident so I won't believe in it. YEH once said that her type of guy is someone who is funny and comfortable to be with, and when the reporter ask her what does she think of JJH, she then says that JJH has a sense of humor and he is very comfortable to be with. :scratch:

Here's the MV

I do not know korean, but someone in soompi translated for me.
Aikomidori in Soompi translated this:

In the first-ish scene JJH offers to switch seats with YEH before an interview/press conference (?) because of her dress (basically so she would be more comfortable)
This reporter who's with YEH says JJH said YEH is his type of girl to which YEH says 'thank you' and just smiles ^^
Then YEH says her type of guy is someone who's fun to be around with and comfortable..she says she doesn't really judge by looks. she even says she doesn't like good looking guys lol
In the black-and-white scenes, I assume she's talking about JJH. She says he's very bright (as in cheerful in character) and has a sense of humor and he makes people feel comfortable and he's cute ^^ She says she thinks a brighter character will suit him better but (he appears) cold because of the character he plays.
JJH says he likes girls who are bright (I'm sorry I've been using this word 2342354 times ><) but he says he was shocked/surprised when, after hearing that, people said he and YEH would go good together.
JJH says his type of girls are small and chubby. Then there's the scene from Goong 1.5 which basically says te same thing and I think you guys already know what he said about girls then so...moving on...
Then there's this report/interview where JJH says he wants to live his love life freely.
In his street interview he says he'll express his feelings for his gf freely, buy her stuff, and hug her in the streets if she wants him to ^^
YEH says she wants to marry early. She says she likes making stuff like curtains so she wants to marry quickly (<333 what a good housewife )
JJH says he wants/wanted/thought of wanting (ehhhh..) to live a regular life like studying and then going to work at a company and having kids. He said he wants/ed to be a young father. He wants to have about 2 children 10 years later ^^
I can't really hear/understand the last bit (after the goong 1.5 clip) but basically YEH says she wants to live each day by working hard and progressing and advancing to make her life better.

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » May 24th, '06, 07:31

-Linhi3- wrote:I don't think YEH has ever rejected JJH. I don't know where you get that but I'll ask someone to read her cyworld.
Calm down and please read carefully what I said : I said I heard

and this is just from what I read in other forums like soompi under the Yoon Eun Hye thread if I'm not mistaken, a poster posted a link of JJH's interview with a newspaper (dont know how reliable the newspaper is) I can't exactly remember on what page because it was so long ago but just search for it if you have time in that interview JJH supposedly said Eun Hye wasn't his type but then again (i dont know how reliable the newspaper is).

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 26th, '06, 03:54

i cant seem to find the post.. but i remember there was a post of a clubbox link with the movie YEH was in....

doesnt anyone kno where it is?

btw, YEH is really cute. :) i dont like her pics from baby vox tho.. im not into those.. lost looks lol

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 26th, '06, 04:38

mist1105 wrote:i cant seem to find the post.. but i remember there was a post of a clubbox link with the movie YEH was in....

doesnt anyone kno where it is?

btw, YEH is really cute. :) i dont like her pics from baby vox tho.. im not into those.. lost looks lol
you mean Escaping From Charisma, hope it helps...

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 26th, '06, 05:14

oh i know the movie lol i was looking for the clubbox that had the movie

thanks tho :)

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » May 26th, '06, 09:28

mist1105 wrote:oh i know the movie lol i was looking for the clubbox that had the movie

that was actually a direct download link...

its from my CB http://clubbox.co.kr/buffyreg1

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 26th, '06, 10:20

buffyreg wrote:
mist1105 wrote:oh i know the movie lol i was looking for the clubbox that had the movie

that was actually a direct download link...

its from my CB http://clubbox.co.kr/buffyreg1
oh thanks!! xDDD

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » May 29th, '06, 09:32

credit to: daisivi

[img]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/99b89e0d78.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/b2a434b292.jpg[/img]

恩惠官网的留言29/5(转自cafe365)
BY:꼬마윤 2006.05.29 18:16 안녕하세요~ 大家好~ 은혜님께서 오늘(29일) 아침 무사히 한국으로 오셨다고 합니다~^-^ 恩惠今天早上(29日)已经回到韩国~^-^ 이번 화보 촬영때에는 부모님과 함께 여행을 즐길겸 다녀오셨다고 하네요~ 这次乘着拍摄画报和父母一起度过了愉快的旅行~ 굉장히 즐겁게 촬영도 하고 가족여행도 마음것 즐기고 오셨데요~^^ 非常开心的拍摄还有家族旅行,心情愉快的回来了~^^ 그리구 은혜님께서 싱가폴에서 찍으신 잡지는.. 还有恩惠在新加坡拍摄的杂志是.. 보그걸과 슈어 입니다. 7월호에 나오실 예정입니다 VOGUE 和 SURE . 将于7月出版 많이 읽어주세용~~~~^-^ 请多读哦~~~~^-^ 인스타일 7월호도 잊으시면 안되요~~^^ INSTYLE也别忘了~~^^ 消息来源:http://cafe.daum.net/yeh84103

恩惠今天早上从新加坡回国,随后参加了THE BU卖场的时装发布会,韩国网站说这个品牌的设计师(金英珠-暂译)是金钟国的表姐.前段时间恩惠去了新加坡拍摄画报,最近还要到日本去活动.
The above was extracted from Baidu forum. Fans said that YEH posted a message today informing that YEH has left S'pore for Korea on 29/5/06 morning. She had taken the opportunity of this photoshoot in S'pore to spend time with her parents & she had an enjoyable trip with her parents (in S'pore?). And the magazine shoot that she had done in S'pore was for Vogue & Sure, which will be out in July 06.

After YEH has returned to Korea this morning, she made an appearance at The Bu fashion show (not as a model, but she was invited). There were news on the Korean website that the designer for this label is supposedly KJK's cousin (dont know if it's true). Very soon, YEH will be making her way to Japan for some activities & there were talks among fans that YEH may be going to Japan to promote Goong drama as Goong will be aired in Japan on 1/7/06.

Credits to Baidu and ikm.

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Jun 21st, '06, 22:35

Yoon Eun Hye will be the star in Kim Jong Kook's upcoming music video titled "It's Love" filming was a week and a half ago, it lasted for 2 days, one on set and one outside. KJK may not be in the MV with her because of military restrictions for media appearance that could generate income is usually prohibited. But a fan who was on the set that day saw them taking pictures together for the music video...so there's still a possibility that he might actually still be in it...

KJK chose Yoon Eun Hye for his "Letter" music video but she couldn't due to Goong. But as soon as she was able to, KJK casts her for his music video AGAIN.

Translation of the song that Yeh will star in it's under KJK's Letter album:

05. It's love
translation by: Yoonie (also credit: aheeyah.com)

Considering that among many people
My eyes laid on you with ease
I know you're a person with very warm hands and eyes
Who only turns to and values me

Here is my overflowing love
Here is my love
I'm glad that you have changed someone as ordinary as me
There is only one woman who can take away my tears and saddness
And make me smile

When you receive one thing, you give back twice as much
That is why I was able to receive overflowing love
I'm too sorry to admit that
Deep inside I want to boast about you

Here is my overflowing love
Here is my love
I'm glad that you have changed someone as ordinary as me
There is only one woman who can take away my tears and saddness
And make me smile

Are you listening?
I love you

Believe that I will carry you on my back in this troublesome world and come to me
I may be plain, without style, but for eternty I will stay by your side
I am the one man who will be with you
Until my eyes close forever
Listen to the song here http://media.putfile.com/Its-Love-51

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Jun 21st, '06, 23:15

to all YEH lovers out there..idk if u heard bout this..but she is coming up wit a new drama called the Vineyard Man..my team(D-fansubs) plans to do the subs when it comes out.. ^^

Credits to Sandy on D-Fansubs.. ^^

[img]http://blog.empas.com/solmiyun/23765403_400x400.jpg[/img]

Title: The Vineyard Man
Episodes: 16?
Genre: Korean - romantic comedy?
Release date: July 24, 2006
Main Cast: Yoon Eun Hye (still casting)
Synopsis/Info: Former Baby V.O.X. member Yoon Eun Hye will lead KBS2's new Mon/Tue Drama, The Vineyard Man, which starts broadcasting after the conclusion of Mr. Goodbye. Yoon plays a city girl moving to the countryside to do farming in order to raise funds for a business she wants to start. This is adapted from a famous novel of the same name by Kim Rang, which will also be the foundation for a film later this year.
Sites/Sources: Daum News, Twitchfilm
My comments: Yoon Eun Hye! What's not to love? I'm still experiencing Goong symptoms months after its conclusion. She's definitely left a big impression on me especially after starring as Chae-kyung in Goong. Sure, her acting may not be the best of the best, but can tell she's making an effort to improve. I wonder who the male lead is going to be! (And praying that she'll still do Goong 2.)

myunus

Post by myunus » Jun 22nd, '06, 00:15

Bravo bravo.. good to hear that someone will fast sub YEH drama.. :D

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 23rd, '06, 04:04

I thought she was good in Goong. What's wrong with her teeth? :scratch: I loved her outfits in Goong, they were soo pretty! Did anyone know she has some kind disease like anemia or something? It's not serious, i dont think. But i was like whoa...

nicol88

Post by nicol88 » Jun 26th, '06, 02:51

OOMG than i cant wait to c their video IT is LOVE. I just read the lyric, it is actually very touching, like a real words from kjk to yeh hihi its juz my opinion guyz.

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Jun 26th, '06, 08:00

nicol88 wrote:OOMG than i cant wait to c their video IT is LOVE. I just read the lyric, it is actually very touching, like a real words from kjk to yeh hihi its juz my opinion guyz.
So we were told that it appears that KJK shot 2 MVs, one called "its love" and the other one is titled " saying i love you" romantization (sarang han da neun mahl) http://media.putfile.com/kimjongkook-sayingiloveyou.
We dont know yet if Yeh is going to be in both music video's and now we are no longer sure in which of these 2 video title she's going to appear in, whether on "it's love or "saying i love you" but we are thinking that maybe the "saying i love you" video because on one of the couple ring pic it said saying i love you.

A fan that was on the set that day said that Yeh and KJK were wearing couple rings at the same time at the set of the music video so maybe the concept of the MV is that they are engaged?

There is a pic of KJK and Yeh wearing the couple rin at the Agape site...

To those who dont understand korean here's how to check their pic on the Agape site...here's a step by step on how...

Go to the Agape jewelry site: http://www.agapejewelry.co.kr/...then just go to community and then News & Notice then click on this...

[img]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/bd2f6337fb.jpg[/img]

which then will lead you to this picture...

[img]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/f0e9685d55.jpg[/img]

Also this was just in the Hongkong Daily Sun Newspaper

不避嫌拍緋聞男友MV 尹恩惠情戒宣示戀情
26/06/2006

文: 外娛小組

今年初憑韓劇《宮》極速竄紅的尹恩惠,最近盛傳將會演出緋聞男友金鐘國新曲的MV,二人更不避嫌疑戴上情侶戒指,有望借助戀情宣傳新曲。

前Baby V.O.X成員尹恩惠於去年十月,跟金鐘國合作綜合節目時傳出緋聞,雖然金鐘國在今年三月底被急召入伍當兵,但事務所於四月初為他第四張專輯舉行的宣傳活動上,尹恩惠亦有出席,高調力撐緋聞男友出新碟。最近有消息指尹恩惠將會接拍金鐘國新曲《愛你的說話》的MV,她在MV中更會戴上跟金鐘國同款的Agape情侶戒指,令新曲有望借助二人的戀情製造話題。

昨日尹恩惠以一身可愛公主打扮現身,跟金正勛一起出席於東京舉行的宣傳活動,為下月一日在日本啟播的韓劇《宮》宣傳造勢。她在接受訪問時坦言中學時代已加入藝能界,故在校內的朋友不多,而因工作關係接觸的圈中朋友亦很難混熟,令她少不免感到寂寞。雖然很多熱愛《宮》劇的觀眾也盛讚尹恩惠可愛,但她卻謙稱從不覺得自己是性感美女。

credit to coolsmurf

Not afraid of rumours, Eun Hye participates in rumoured bf's MV and displays lover's rings as confirmation of relationship?
26/06/2006

YEH who earlier this year shot to popularity with the Korean drama "GOONG", has been rumoured to be involved with her rumoured boyfriend Kim Jong Kook's new MV, and the both of them seem to want to go public with their relationship as both wore couple rings and might want to use this as a catalyst to promote the new mv.

Ex BABYVOX member YEH had since Oct 2005 been rumoured to be in a relationship with KJK during the filming of XMAN variety show. Although KJK was drafted into the army in Mar 06, his management company decided to go ahead with the release of his 4th album without him and held an elaborate mv screening event for him where YEH also attended to lend her support. And there is news lately that she might be involved in his latest MV for his single, "Saying I Love You' and its understood she would be wearing a similiar designed AGAPE couple ring that KJK has, in the MV and use this as a catalyst to promote the song.

Yesterday, YEH was decked in a cute princess outfit and attended a promotion event for GOONG which will be shown on Jul 1st, in Tokyo, Japan with KJH. During the interview, she expressed that she had joined the entertainment world during her elementary school so she didn't have much friends in schoool. Added to that was the impossibilty of making friends in this entertainment industry, she felt a tinge of loneliness somewhat. Although many GOONG viewers have praised her for being cute, she has never thought of herself this way.

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jun 29th, '06, 02:34

EUN HYE NEW DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN"T WAIT>>>>>>>IT"S GONNA BE SO GOOD>>>>>>>ARING 7.24

from snoopi forum>>>

Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜, 22) and Oh Man Suk (오만석, 30) will lead the Monday-Tuesday drama "That Man of Vineyard (포도밭 그 사나&#51060" scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 7/24 following the final episode of "Mr. Goodbye".

In this romantic-comical drama, YEH plays the role Lee Ji Hyun (이지&#54788 who grew up in countryside and then lives in city. Ji Hyun works as a designer for a clothing company, but she is fired by the company. Although she would like to design clothes using her name as the brand, she has no money to accomplish her goal. Then she accepts her grandfather's suggestion to inherit a large vineyard, and she is involved in the development of a resort for 1 billion Won in the countryside. OMS plays the role Jang Taek Gi (장택&#44592 who is an honest young man working in a vineyard to help his father. The filming is scheduled to start on 6/28. YEH's latest drama was "Palace", and OMS is a singer/actor and his previous drama was "Shindon (신&#46024".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Jun 29th, '06, 23:46

The male lead is Oh Man Seok. He won the BEST NEW STAGE ACTOR AWARD in 2001 by playing king's favorite clown Gong-gil in the stage play "Yi", which was adpated to the Korea's mega-hit movie "King and the Clown (2005)" . Oh Man-seok also won the BEST MUSICAL ACTOR AWARD in 2005 by playing "Hedwig". Oh Man-seok is a SUPER STAR in the Korean musical / theatre world. His previous drama was MBC "Shindon."

Yeh is very lucky to be paired with a really talented actor like him...

[img]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/153547c655.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/6e3b84bf11.jpg[/img]

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Jul 1st, '06, 05:47

[img]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/a7f7702c4f.jpg[/img]
KJK (right) and YEH will appear in the MV with their backs to camera

[img]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/300bc017b0.jpg[/img]

More MV pics...

[img]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/5a03de3633.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/2b2df878f6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/c126c55f24.jpg[/img]

credit to coolsmurf for translations

It does appear that the leads in this rumoured romance, KJK & YEH are going to appear in the MV afterall. The both of them which came to prominence in XMAN and has always been the talk of the town by many, will be appearing together in Jong Kook new MV, "Saying I love You"

Kim Jong Kook who is currently his national service doing civil work in Seoul, is unable to do any form of promotion, so it is left to Eun Hye to help him do promotion.

Yun Eun Hye who is unable to ignore her busy schedule comprising of Korean and overseas commmitments, but still she happily accepted the invitation to appear in Jong Kook MV which took place on the outskirts of Seoul.

Kim Jong Kook who will appear in the MV as a memory of a guy in the MV is what has caught the attenton and curiousity of everyone though.

When the director of the MV heard that YEH was going to be in the MV, in order to encourage her, he suddenly thought of adding KJK who was only just visiting the set to be "YEH Man" in the MV.

The role was actually going to be given to a newbie, but when he thought that it would be a major talking point by putting KJK and YEH together, he decided to just add KJK into the casting which later created many headlines indeed.

But KJK is unable to freely appear on such promotional material as he is in the army, so his management called the director and asked him to do some editing to mask away KJK face in the MV. So only KJK and YEH will appear together in the MV with their backs to camera. Jong Kook next single, Saying I Love you is a fast-pace song and the content is talking about a touching painful memory of a relationship. This MV starring YEH and KJK is scheduled to be released to public on July 3rd 2006.

Finally the trailer of the music video...OMG YEH is absolutely beautiful in this video :w00t: :w00t:

the trailer of saying i love you

[img]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/89a5b81cc6.jpg[/img]
Last edited by deb1430 on Jul 1st, '06, 08:03, edited 1 time in total.

HanulSky

Goong role the best.

Post by HanulSky » Jul 1st, '06, 05:54

*Lifo* wrote:
xKiMix wrote: What movie is she going to be in?
Check this Out : http://www.charisma2005.com/ :-)
neokenzo wrote:Some pretty nice pictures here, thanks
Happy that u liked it, anytime dude! 8)
I hated that movie. It was so slapstick, and almost soft pornish.

Sorry, but her Yoons role was more appealing in Goong.

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Jul 1st, '06, 06:01

Last edited by deb1430 on Jul 1st, '06, 08:00, edited 3 times in total.

dEvIlDuDe

Post by dEvIlDuDe » Jul 1st, '06, 06:15

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Jul 3rd, '06, 19:57

Making of Saying I Love You MV feat Yun Eun Hye + Jong Kook

Yeh in KJK's new music video:

Rumored boyfriend and girlfriend KJK and Yeh are finally together again this time in Kim Jong Kook's "Saying I Love You" MV

But KJK is unable to freely appear on such promotional material due to military restriction , so they had to do some editing to mask away KJK's face in the MV.

The story is about a girl (YEH) who can't get over her past relationship (KJK) so she is reminiscing all their sweet moments together...but eventhough she's in a new relationship (with the guy at the the end) she still can't get KJK out of her head cause eventhough they broke up she still loves him.

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Jul 7th, '06, 15:30

hello guys... ive been out for a while... miss this thread...^.^

llin

Post by llin » Jul 10th, '06, 10:48

YOON EUN HYE is like so totally CUTE.i fell in love with her after watching goong! =) i didnt know that she wore so many different types of earings in the show.hahahas.
deb1430 wrote: The story is about a girl (YEH) who can't get over her past relationship (KJK) so she is reminiscing all their sweet moments together...but eventhough she's in a new relationship (with the guy at the the end) she still can't get KJK out of her head cause eventhough they broke up she still loves him.
is she really with KJK before?im kinda confuse?did they start their relationship during X-men or smething like that?

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 21st, '06, 22:23

It was all just some rumors & scandals. Both have not actually confirmed that it was true. However, I doubt it. ^.^

sitaslide

Post by sitaslide » Jul 22nd, '06, 18:00

i've watch her movie (the legend of seven cutter)...
i think the story should be good..but there are missing scenes that makes the movie look odd..
it's like how can a boxer like YEH (forgot her role name in the movie) just suddenly lose beaten by the gangsters.. also when was the guy ( the seven cutter) actually fall for her, it doesnt showed in the scene clearly..

well that's my comment..
and yes..i agree...i myself fall for YEH at her role play in GOONG..
hihihi...good job!...u go girl!

aja..aja..! fighting!..
^_^

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 22nd, '06, 18:40

Yeah....I don't really like her role in "The Legend of Seven Cutter" (LOSC) aka "Escape from Charisma".

I disliked the fact that her role requires her cuss and her whole character is too different from the one in Goong....*I couldn't even imagine her cussing UNTIL I saw her LOSC! O.O*

Anyways, you can download the movie (.avi verison) & the softsubs at her site (www.yooneunhye.org). Or you can watch it on YouTube (unsubbed).

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 23rd, '06, 03:15

yoon eun hye is so so cute..i love her..however it has not been confirmed but i think she and kim jong kook looks great together=)

sitaslide

Post by sitaslide » Jul 23rd, '06, 06:07

H2O wrote:Yeah....I don't really like her role in "The Legend of Seven Cutter" (LOSC) aka "Escape from Charisma".

I disliked the fact that her role requires her cuss and her whole character is too different from the one in Goong....*I couldn't even imagine her cussing UNTIL I saw her LOSC! O.O*

Anyways, you can download the movie (.avi verison) & the softsubs at her site (www.yooneunhye.org). Or you can watch it on YouTube (unsubbed).
oo..i wonder...where her website had gone??...so it has changed to .org..
thx for the info..

:)

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Jul 28th, '06, 06:25

Title: 윤 은 혜 김 종 국 선 물 에 "혼 수 품 오 해 마 시 길"

가 수 김 종 국 이 바 쁜 일 정 을 쪼 개 뮤 직 비 디 오 에 출 연 해 준 윤 은 혜 에 게 특 별 한 선 물 을 했 다 .

윤 은 혜 는 KBS 2TV '포 도 밭 그 사 나 이' 촬 영 으 로 인 해 빠 듯 한 일 정 을 소 화 해 내 고 있 다 . 그 러 나 김 종 국 의 부 탁 을 받 고 선 뜻 그 의 뮤 직 비 디 오 출 연 에 응 했 다 . 또 촬 영 도 중 부 상 을 당 하 면 서 도 끝 까 지 최 선 을 다 한 모 습 을 보 여 줘 김 종 국 을 감 동 시 킨 것 .

김 종 국 소 속 사 원 오 원 엔 터 테 인 먼 트 는 "김 종 국 이 뮤 직 비 디 오 에 커 플 링 이 등 장 한 다 고 전 해 듣 고 특 별 하 게 (?) 주 문 해 줄 것 을 부 탁 했 다" #44256; 밝 혔 다 . 이 에 소 속 사 측 은 쥬 얼 리 업 체 에 부 탁 해 커 플 링 을 제 작 하 기 에 이 르 렀 다 .

김 종 국 은 "윤 은 혜 가 뮤 직 비 디 오 를 촬 영 하 느 라 너 무 애 를 쓰 고 고 생 해 뭔 가 더 특 별 한 것 을 선 물 하 고 싶 었 다" #44256; 밝 혔 다 . 또 김 종 국 측 은 윤 은 혜 가 뮤 직 비 디 오 에 서 소 품 으 로 직 접 탄 빨 간 색 베 스 타 LX504T 스 쿠 터 도 함 께 선 물 했 다 .

윤 은 혜 는 뮤 직 비 디 오 에 서 스 쿠 터 를 타 는 장 면 을 연 기 하 다 가 넘 어 져 부 상 을 입 기 도 했 다 . 하 지 만 타 보 니 너 무 재 미 있 고 좋 아 하 는 것 같 아 협 찬 사 의 기 증 으 로 선 물 하 게 된 것 이 라 고 .

김 종 국 은 "수 고 해 준 윤 은 혜 의 마 음 에 비 하 면 별 건 아 니 지 만 스 쿠 터 를 탈 때 마 다 사 고 없 이 조 심 스 럽 게 탔 으 면 좋 겠 다" #45716; 바 람 도 덧 붙 였 다 .

한 편 김 종 국 의 '사 랑 한 다 는 말' 뮤 직 비 디 오 는 'X맨' 최 고 의 커 플 인 김 종 국 과 윤 은 혜 의 만 남 으 로 팬 들 의 관 심 을 집 중 시 키 고 있 다 .

Nescafe@gonews.co.kr
<51064>

An article about KJK and YEH credit to crazy_korean for the translation

YEh said in this article to not mistake KJK's gift as a wedding gift...

KJK bought a special gift for YEH who made time in her busy schedule to film the MV with KJK

She is extremely busy with KBS 2TV 'vineyards man', but after recieving a request from KJK to be in his MV she agreed and did her best and it impressed KJK.

His music company said "after KJK heard about the couple ring that was in the MV, he made a "special order" and bought it for YEH

KJK said "YEH worked really hard on the MV and went through a lot of trouble so i wanted to give her something "special" he also gave YEH a red scooter LX504T as well.

She looked like she was having a lot of fun while she was riding the scooter on set, eventhough she got hurt on the scooter KJK thought she would like it, so he bought her that as well.

He said "the scooter and the ring probably isnt as much as how much YEH went through for the MV but i hope that she rides the scooter carefully without any injuries".

KJK's 'saying i love you' MV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrOAhcKI6io gained much interests from fans because they were 'x man's' greatest couple.

The ring: huge rock

[img]http://s06.picshome.com/3c8/20060705_011107.jpg[/img][img]http://s06.picshome.com/3c8/20060727_145605.jpg[/img]
[img]http://s06.picshome.com/3c8/20060727_172456.jpg[/img]
[img]http://s06.picshome.com/3c8/20060727_212126.jpg[/img]
[img]http://s06.picshome.com/3c8/20060727_171819.jpg[/img]

He bought her the red scooter the one that he used for the MV not the blue one that YEH used. :lol:

[img]http://s06.picshome.com/3c8/20060727_113558.jpg[/img][img]http://s06.picshome.com/3c8/20060727_113438.jpg[/img]
[img]http://s06.picshome.com/3c8/67a16201.jpg[/img]

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 28th, '06, 12:32

THANK SO MUCH FOR THE PICS..they were awesome=D

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 28th, '06, 22:52

andievo wrote:hi everyone! I've seen a commercial video on youtube with the actress playing Kim Sam Soon , but the other girl.... is it Yoon Eun Hye?? :scratch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjWwJsG6 ... sam%20soon

Take a look and tell me if I'm right or wrong, ok? :P
Yeah...one of the girls is Yoon Eun-hye. She's the one on the right (wearing a cream dress). :D I don't know if it's her voice at the end of the CF or not (sounds like her, though).

CKL

Post by CKL » Jul 28th, '06, 23:12

thanks a lot for the pictures and the translation
KJK is so sweet, he bought two lovely things for YEH to thanks her

Is any1 have the link for dl "Saying i love u"? I want to have it so bad

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 28th, '06, 23:42

CKL wrote:thanks a lot for the pictures and the translation
...Is any1 have the link for dl "Saying i love u"? I want to have it so bad
You can search it at www.YouTube.com (I've seen it on there a few weeks ago).

CKL

Post by CKL » Jul 29th, '06, 16:30

thanks for your advice, I did search on youtube but there're no direct link to downlod it
aniways, I'll search for it on the other website.

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 29th, '06, 18:43

CKL wrote:thanks for your advice, I did search on youtube but there're no direct link to downlod it
Here's the DIRECT download link for "Saying I Love You" aka "It's Love" from YEH's site [www.yooneunhye.org]: http://www.yooneunhye.org/video/kjk_f_e ... ve_you.wmv

ShortaznGirl

Post by ShortaznGirl » Jul 29th, '06, 21:01

H2O wrote:
CKL wrote:thanks for your advice, I did search on youtube but there're no direct link to downlod it
Here's the DIRECT download link for "Saying I Love You" aka "It's Love" from YEH's site [www.yooneunhye.org]: http://www.yooneunhye.org/video/kjk_f_e ... ve_you.wmv
uuum do you have the direct download link for goong 1.5 subbed?

sitaslide

Post by sitaslide » Jul 29th, '06, 23:41

thanks for the pictures and the news... :p
by the way..is there any translation for the video? (MV saying i love u..)
i am curious for the meaning of the song..

kumapta (thanks! in korean)

:)

CKL

Post by CKL » Jul 30th, '06, 03:51

Thanks so so much Shortazngirl for the direct link and the YEH's website
I've really appreciate it

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 30th, '06, 15:37

ShortaznGirl wrote:
H2O wrote:
uuum do you have the direct download link for goong 1.5 subbed?

Here's the translation (by fern, sorry :(,I forgot who timed it) that is put into a .srt file if anyone wants to play it with the Goong 1.5 Special (it's only partially translated, so EVERYTHING is NOT translated).

Goong 1.5 Special: http://yooneunhye.org/video/Goong_1.5_Special.asf
Goong 1.5 Special Translation: http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/1441 ... pecial.srt
Goong 1.5 english subbed (not done by WITH S2): http://youtube.com/results?search=goong ... rch_videos

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 30th, '06, 15:38

sitaslide wrote:thanks for the pictures and the news... :p
kumapta (thanks! in korean):)
It's on YouTube (I've seen it myself ^.^). You'll just have to search around.

sitaslide

Post by sitaslide » Jul 31st, '06, 16:54

H2O wrote:
sitaslide wrote:thanks for the pictures and the news... :p
kumapta (thanks! in korean):)
It's on YouTube (I've seen it myself ^.^). You'll just have to search around.
well H2O i wonder if we can download from youtube...
i've tried but it didn't work...is it because too many tried to do the same thing as i did??
thanks for the information..
it's kinda hard for me to watch something from the youtube...my connection speed is very low..

thanks.. :thumright:

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 31st, '06, 17:07

sitaslide wrote: well H2O i wonder if we can download from youtube...
i've tried but it didn't work...is it because too many tried to do the same thing as i did??
it's kinda hard for me to watch something from the youtube...my connection speed is very low..

You want the "Saying I Love You MV"? It's offered at www.yooneunhye.org. Here's the link for "Saying I Love You" MV: http://yooneunhye.org/video/kjk_f_eh_mv ... ve_you.wmv

sitaslide

Post by sitaslide » Aug 4th, '06, 21:01

H2O wrote:
sitaslide wrote: well H2O i wonder if we can download from youtube...

You want the "Saying I Love You MV"? It's offered at www.yooneunhye.org. Here's the link for "Saying I Love You" MV: http://yooneunhye.org/video/kjk_f_eh_mv ... ve_you.wmv
actualy i've download it..but i wonder for the translation of the video...
any info? thx :-)