Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Cerviel

Post by Cerviel » Jun 25th, '06, 10:02

i doubt there will be a season 2 :7
but i heard there will be a special :D
i hope it's true ^^

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Jun 25th, '06, 11:30

syiezha wrote: i only understand few sentence there.. so here it is..
when tsurara running to kurosakii.. and when the patrol car stopped at the trafic light.. she said "Anata hitori ja nai!" ( You're not alone) - a few times and when the patrol car moved, she was shouting "dakara..dakara gambate" (so.. so work hard (or good luck i presume?) .. so that's all i know. hope it helps
"Ganbatte" is often falsly translated to "good luck". Its actual meaning is to hold on or like in this case to be strong.
Tsurara: Oboeteta ne? Anata ga... doko ni ite mo... nani wo shite demo... anata wa hitori ja nai. Zettai ni wasurenaide! Anata wa hitori ja nai. Hitori ja nai kara! Dakara... dakara ganbatte!!

Tsurara: You remember, don't you? That you... Wherever you are, whatever you do, you're not alone. Never forget this! You're not alone. You're not alone so... so... so be strong!

As for what the guy says, no matter how often I listened to it I would always understand: "Wakaranai satsugaisha shite yatteru no da." ... which is probably wrong cause it makes no sense whatsoever. Anybody got this?

vtx

Post by vtx » Jun 25th, '06, 12:04

Kathleen wrote:
Tsurara: Oboeteta ne? Anata ga... doko ni ite mo... nani wo shite demo... anata wa hitori ja nai. Zettai ni wasurenaide! Anata wa hitori ja nai. Hitori ja nai kara! Dakara... dakara ganbatte!!

Tsurara: You remember, don't you? That you... Wherever you are, whatever you do, you're not alone. Never forget this! You're not alone. You're not alone so... so... so be strong!

As for what the guy says, no matter how often I listened to it I would always understand: "Wakaranai satsugaisha shite yatteru no da." ... which is probably wrong cause it makes no sense whatsoever. Anybody got this?
Hmm....
Hmm... I couldn't catch what that police guy said to Kurosagi... But according to the chinese subs, it meant, "Don't you have any parting words to say to her?"

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 25th, '06, 14:36

Did japanese ever made a sequel for a drama? If they did I really hope they'll do one for Kurosagi cause there is lot's of potential for it. But the ending was quite goood
!!!!
When he smiled in the end it nearly gave me a shock and heart attack...so perfect and cute!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Thanks for all the translations!!!
I really hope there is a sequel although I don't think there will be one... I want Yamapi to have a new drama soon if there isn't a Kurosagi sequel... in his messages did Yamapi say something about that?

I know this is off topic but I always have problems to log in it just doesn't work sometimes does anybody have an idea what the reason is. IT's annoying cause I can't write anything!

Anyways Kurosagi was soo hot in the final episode , I almost cried in the middle
when the police chaught him and Tsurara shouted
I felt sooo sorry for him

Kei-chan

Post by Kei-chan » Jun 25th, '06, 20:07

Yamashita-freak wrote:Did japanese ever made a sequel for a drama? If they did I really hope they'll do one for Kurosagi cause there is lot's of potential for it. But the ending was quite goood
!!!![
In fact, I haven't seen a sequel fro a drama besides Gokusen 2 but, Hana Yori Dango will have a second season in 2007 and in the last episode, it ended with a See you soon I think... So, it might be a sign... ^^ I really hope there will be a sequel T_T

Kisses
Keiko

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jun 25th, '06, 20:32

^ while it's not that often a series will get a sequel, it's not unheard of...
off the top of my head, waterboys and glass mask had sequels, and there have been multiple seasons of dramas like 24 emergency ward, kinpachi sensei, young kidaichi files, investigator mariko, furuhata ninzaburo, kochira hon ikegami-sho etc etc...

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 25th, '06, 20:45

cool let's hope for one for Kurosagi then....cause he said thankx as always...so maybe there will be a continuation!!!!

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Jun 25th, '06, 22:00

Arigatou syiezha and Kathleen for translating some parts I was rather stuck on. :thumleft:

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 25th, '06, 23:38

There are two things that bothered me a lot after I finished watching the drama. :goggle:
1. How come Kurosagi was able to locate the plan supplier (the old man) but not the person (Mikimoto) who actually swindled his family when he was just a student?
2. How come Tsurara was able to catch up with the police car that was probably driving at 20 miles/hour? (I don't think even Nobuta can run that fast...)

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Jun 26th, '06, 01:04

Kei-chan wrote:
Yamashita-freak wrote:Did japanese ever made a sequel for a drama? If they did I really hope they'll do one for Kurosagi cause there is lot's of potential for it. But the ending was quite goood
!!!![
In fact, I haven't seen a sequel fro a drama besides Gokusen 2 but, Hana Yori Dango will have a second season in 2007 and in the last episode, it ended with a See you soon I think... So, it might be a sign... ^^ I really hope there will be a sequel T_T

Kisses
Keiko
hum for Hana Yori dango 2 seem impossible ...because all actors was busy and have other things to do ...

still so many person keep telling '' Hana Yori Dango 2''

if that coming ..it's suppose to be confirmed from the director and producer ...
i hope too have Hana Yori dango season 2 because the japanese version have some real similitude with the manga

humm sad ... only 9 episodes and well that was sad ...too little serie ..

well let's talk about Kurosagi final episodes

it's was great end ..[i was sure they gonna make the end like that ...IMPOSSIBLE to see a Johnny in a bad side ...hehe lolllllll

Yamashita become a good actor and i keep to see him in a next serie he gonna play ^^

but well after it's time for NEWS come again so he gonna be busy^^

and nope this serie don't have a season 2 ...because the manga was end like that if i remember ....

^_____^

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 26th, '06, 10:32

The rating of the final episode is 16.9% & the average rate 4 this drama is 15.67%

Kei-chan

Post by Kei-chan » Jun 26th, '06, 11:00

Miaka FY wrote:
Kei-chan wrote:
!!!![

Kisses
Keiko
hum for Hana Yori dango 2 seem impossible ...because all actors was busy and have other things to do ...

still so many person keep telling '' Hana Yori Dango 2''

if that coming ..it's suppose to be confirmed from the director and producer ...
i hope too have Hana Yori dango season 2 because the japanese version have some real similitude with the manga

humm sad ... only 9 episodes and well that was sad ...too little serie ..

well let's talk about Kurosagi final episodes

it's was great end ..[i was sure they gonna make the end like that ...IMPOSSIBLE to see a Johnny in a bad side ...hehe lolllllll

Yamashita become a good actor and i keep to see him in a next serie he gonna play ^^

but well after it's time for NEWS come again so he gonna be busy^^

and nope this serie don't have a season 2 ...because the manga was end like that if i remember ....

^_____^
I think it's been confirmed a second season AND a film for Hana Yori Dango in fact... And the mangaka is doing a second part as well at the moment. I don't really know what to think but I'm telling that based on news I've read and not just rumors, but you know, everything can be false.

kisses

nalika

Post by nalika » Jun 26th, '06, 17:37

Kumaxell wrote:There are two things that bothered me a lot after I finished watching the drama. :goggle:
1. How come Kurosagi was able to locate the plan supplier (the old man) but not the person (Mikimoto) who actually swindled his family when he was just a student?
2. How come Tsurara was able to catch up with the police car that was probably driving at 20 miles/hour? (I don't think even Nobuta can run that fast...)
lol... :lol ....let just say Tsurara is a fast runner...

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Jun 26th, '06, 19:42

I think the end was really sad T^T, okay it wasn't that bad at all!! I loved the way Tsu made this bang bang bang so cuute!! Kuro was soo surpriesed and then the way he smiled *melting* soo cute and then the his last sentence you'll let her catch you or something like that *dreaming* that gives me hope :D soo cute that he said that ><!!

Yup I thougth the same!! How can it be that Tsu was running and the cars weren't already away...well but it's a drama so let's just pretend that she's fast or the car was in a bad condition :D

I'm already missing Kuro...T^T I don't know what to do...it's so boring without him..I hope he'll act in a new drama soon XD

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 27th, '06, 00:11

Disguises, disguises, disguises.
Of all the the looks he had I like these the best.
[img]http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4995/disguise7nc.jpg[/img]

hilarydufffanboy

Post by hilarydufffanboy » Jun 27th, '06, 05:41

Kumaxell wrote:There are two things that bothered me a lot after I finished watching the drama. :goggle:
1. Kurosaki went after the old man probably because he knew where he was, and didn't know where Mikimoto was. Even if he wanted to go after Mikimoto, he'd have no lead since all the information he got was from the old man, and he'd only give the info when he felt like it.

2. The cars STOPPED at the traffic light, allowing Tsurara to catch up to a car travelling at 0mph.

sparkled_silver

Post by sparkled_silver » Jun 27th, '06, 16:21

I loved this series =) finished watching the raw. But i think theres not enough romance in it *complains. and the ending was so cuuute. loved her "bang"

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 27th, '06, 22:07

if the manga ends like the drama it sucks!!! I mean the manga is soo much longer there should be space for a good ending were you can see a change in the main character because if there is no change the story is pointless....for the drama the ending was good I liked it but if it is the same in the manga it sucks. Kurosagi must make some progress I mean he must reach his goal or fail and start a new chapter in his life or something like that but although I liked the Drama and Yamaki I sometimes wondered what their scenes were good for they never talked about anything important and he alsways told her the same things. I think the potential of the theme of Kurosagi was great but the author couldn't keep on with his first idea and the rest is kinda senseless...too bad.

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Jun 28th, '06, 10:40

Kumaxell wrote:Disguises, disguises, disguises.
Of all the the looks he had I like these the best.
[img]http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4995/disguise7nc.jpg[/img]
yes I agree!! He looked so great wiht those clothes :wub: I especially like him with those glasses, altough I can't remember when he wore them... :scratch: doesn't matter he looks hot!!
I think the potential of the theme of Kurosagi was great but the author couldn't keep on with his first idea and the rest is kinda senseless...too bad.
Yup I think so too!! Well I didn't read the whole manga, but I think it could've been better, altough I was happy to see yamapi again with Maki and the end was good/okay well in my opinion they could have become a couple but the end was good because you could think of something like that after his last sentece!!But if the manga is like that I think it's acutally kinda boring...¬¬'

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 29th, '06, 04:42

Yup yup...I think so too ^^

snowflakez

Post by snowflakez » Jun 30th, '06, 06:39

meh.. i started watching kurosagi last week (i downloaded from d-addicts) .. the english subbed versions since my Japanese isn't good enough to understand the whole thing without subbing :( ..

Stuck at episode 8 now.. I was just wondering when will the subbed versions of episodes 9 to 11 come out?? =X .. I can't wait to finish watching this movie.. and I dare not look at other posts in this threads cuz I don't want spoilers =.=" . XD

AHHH I CANT WAIT FOR EPISODE 9 TO 11!@##$%^& .. .. >.<" >.<" >.<" ..
Last edited by snowflakez on Jun 30th, '06, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.

vtx

Post by vtx » Jun 30th, '06, 08:27

yamapi seems very suited to play this role. He has the looks, the carefree cool look. I can't imagine if others play the role of kurosagi. Just doesnt fit :lol

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jul 1st, '06, 02:18

I am gone for three weeks...will I be able to live without Kurosagi...???
ARghhhh

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jul 3rd, '06, 01:54

I can't wait for 9-11 in English! I wish I understood more Japanese. It's sad that my lack of understanding a language is keeping me from Yamapi. He's so hot as Kurosagi.

Mianda

Post by Mianda » Jul 10th, '06, 15:13

i wish i cud understand japanese too..!!

i cant wait fer the 9-11 english subbed episodes!!

akiradown

ahh~~~

Post by akiradown » Jul 10th, '06, 15:28

i started watch Kurosagi since last month...love yamaP when watched nobuta wo produce!he so cute in de drama!!in kurosagi too,he is still so cute...sumtimes his clumsy actions make me thinks of nobuta...so....when is kurosagi episode 9-11 sub english cuming out????i waited so long...T-T... :pale:

[img]http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/7956/winkup1021xr.jpg[/img]

darou

Kurosagi OST?

Post by darou » Jul 12th, '06, 07:46

Hi does anyone kno whether there's going to be an OST for Kurosagi? I dont mean the theme song cos theres already a single for that.. I really like some of the background music they play during the drama but havent been able to find anything abt a soundtrack.. if anyone has heard of any news (whether there will or will not be one) can they please share?

mcg

Post by mcg » Jul 12th, '06, 20:14

Kei-chan wrote:
!!!![

Kisses
Keiko
Garasa no Kamen had two seasons and a special. I haven't watched the special yet, it's being released in here, but the guy that is doing it says he'll take his time to upload the special ending.

mcg

Post by mcg » Jul 12th, '06, 20:17

Kei-chan wrote:
I think it's been confirmed a second season AND a film for Hana Yori Dango in fact... And the mangaka is doing a second part as well at the moment. I don't really know what to think but I'm telling that based on news I've read and not just rumors, but you know, everything can be false.

kisses
Yup, the second season is been confirmed for January-March 2007, and the One Shot appeared last Margaret #15, the second part dunno when it will start tho, some are saying it'll be before she continues with Cat Street, others say it'll be after she ends that other manga, and about the film, that has also been confirmed.

Jin_YamaPi

Post by Jin_YamaPi » Jul 12th, '06, 20:56

where can i find kurosagi ost??? so, there will be special kurosagi or second season???

thymonarch

Post by thymonarch » Jul 13th, '06, 04:49

when is 9-11 subs coming out T_T, seem to be no news of it

ButterFli

Post by ButterFli » Jul 13th, '06, 05:02

what? u guys still not yet watch kurosagi? hehe :P . get the hard sub epsd 9-11 from http://clubbox.co.kr/drjung. gogo finish them all.........
credit to drjung and co.
mod, plz delete this if this post is not appropiate

skachild

Post by skachild » Jul 13th, '06, 05:45

ButterFli wrote:what? u guys still not yet watch kurosagi? hehe :P . get the hard sub epsd 9-11 from http://clubbox.co.kr/drjung. gogo finish them all.........
credit to drjung and co.
mod, plz delete this if this post is not appropiate
yeahh.... thanks for the info... 8) 8) 8)
but... why there isnt have ep-9 in the CB..????
Attachments
untitled1.jpg
untitled1.jpg (52.86 KiB) Viewed 4845 times

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jul 13th, '06, 12:52

Sweet. Too bad you can't download from clubbox on a mac, can you?

darou

Post by darou » Jul 13th, '06, 16:20

85 views and no replies.. Anyone? Please? :-(

Really want that OST :cry:

suedbee

Post by suedbee » Jul 13th, '06, 20:04

skachild wrote: yeahh.... thanks for the info... 8) 8) 8)
but... why there isnt have ep-9 in the CB..????
ep 9 is in http://clubbox.co.kr/gknee
credits to 4tang. :D

thymonarch

Post by thymonarch » Jul 13th, '06, 23:10

thnx for link but cb is 0kb/s for me :/

roona

Post by roona » Jul 14th, '06, 09:27

i am sorry but i dont know either :-(
i want to know also

darou

Post by darou » Jul 14th, '06, 10:34

Thanks for replying even though you didnt know :-)

Let's just hope the reason they havent released a soundtrack yet is bcos theres a special or a second season coming or something >"<

koishi

Post by koishi » Jul 14th, '06, 10:38

:w00t: I've just noticed this topic.
I'm looking for it too :unsure:

roona

Post by roona » Jul 14th, '06, 18:48

darou wrote:Thanks for replying even though you didnt know :-)

Let's just hope the reason they havent released a soundtrack yet is bcos theres a special or a second season coming or something >"<
your welcome

yah maybe .. :scratch:

*Sayaka*

Post by *Sayaka* » Jul 15th, '06, 18:57

Hi! I'm embarrassed to ask this, but how do you download from http://clubbox.co.kr/drjung? ^^;;

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 15th, '06, 19:52

thymonarch wrote:thnx for link but cb is 0kb/s for me :/
yea, me too :cry: :cry:

Edit: ep 11 works :cheers:

aisu_kurimu

Post by aisu_kurimu » Jul 15th, '06, 22:03

All the eps worked for me, although I did experience the 0 kb/s at first. I think if you just leave it open, it'll eventually dl by itself. Subs were also really good quality.
crazy ending though.... >.>

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jul 15th, '06, 22:22

for clubbox related jdrama stuff, please check out:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_24509.htm

read the first post for links and answers to questions on how to use clubbox

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 17th, '06, 23:29

what did you guys think of the ending?
i think it was only so-so. i agree with the person who said that kurosagi didn't change.. and they needed to either have him win or fail his goal and start a new chapter in his life.

i do think that maki-chan's bang bang was adorable.. and that does state she was some what accepted into his heart.. but still... i'd rather more closure than that.

Sukairain

Post by Sukairain » Jul 17th, '06, 23:49

What I think about the ending
I think it's stupid how that Kashima guy just let him go. It's like... whatt??! I really liked the part where that girl's all lying and then she's like I get 300 million after this or soemthing. And then when that creepy old man all of a sudden recovers and then he's like people are fun to play with or something (I'm totally off), he stares at the audience and then he makes that face cause he knows we;re all glaring. :D That's classic.

But as for the Kurosagi/ Tsurara parts, I think that ended fine. If all of a sudden they start making out, then that jsut wouldn't be Kurosagi. I think she really did earn a place in his heart after all she said. Kurosagi just can't express things.

But then again, this drama doesn't really seemed finished because he hasn't caught Mikimoto yet. -- He should have.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 18th, '06, 01:13

since he didn't catch the guy you don't think there will be a second season do you? that'd be too much imo.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jul 18th, '06, 02:18

i hate this type of endings :pale:

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jul 18th, '06, 03:35

Eh... As much as I loved the two main characters interacting, the show is kind of pointless unless their is a second season. Nothing happened...

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 18th, '06, 04:28

im only up to ep 9 but i think its kinda confusing with katsuragi and hayase o___O
i just find the story really confusing .. it might b bcos i havent watched the whole drama yet lolss
but i love the casts ^^ esp. yamap

Jyangel

Post by Jyangel » Jul 18th, '06, 11:51

Hi everyone I had have be ago for a while didnt know what really happen to Yamapi and maki at the end so just wonder do they.........
huge?
hole hands?
or even kiss?
hahaha is a baka question anyway pls tell me thanks.......

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jul 18th, '06, 19:47

Jyangel wrote:Hi everyone I had have be ago for a while didnt know what really happen to Yamapi and maki at the end so just wonder do they.........
huge?
hole hands?
or even kiss?
he calls her by her name. repeatedly!

and she BANGS him before he bangs her. :lol BANG BANG! (nothing dirty implied..)

thats about it.

Pyscho girl also says she will get better for him and come back, which is scary. :goggle: She went wacko at some point.

Jyangel

Post by Jyangel » Jul 18th, '06, 23:03

nikochanr3 wrote:
Jyangel wrote:Hi everyone I had have be ago for a while didnt know what really happen to Yamapi and maki at the end so just wonder do they.........
huge?
hole hands?
or even kiss?
he calls her by her name. repeatedly!

and she BANGS him before he bangs her. :lol BANG BANG! (nothing dirty implied..)

thats about it.

Pyscho girl also says she will get better for him and come back, which is scary. :goggle: She went wacko at some point.[/quote

Sorry but I don’t really understand what you mean by that well anyway so do Maki and Yamapi kiss in Kurosagi???

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jul 19th, '06, 00:59

Kurosagi's ending is paving the way for a SP. Although it ends with a BANG, it hasn't tied up all the loose ends. Hopefully, the SP will give us a happy ending closure. Or, maybe not.

As for the ending, I can't think of a better one than what it has now. Thinking back, the Cinderella story in episode 8 foreshadowed how the show would eventually end. When ppl close the book, they are satisfied with the "And they live happily ever after." But for the characters in the book, their story still goes on. Kurosagi is not a fairy tale, and it can't be wrapped up nicely with the "And Kurosagi lives happily ever after." So yeah, the current ending is very satisfying for me.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 19th, '06, 01:08

Kumaxell wrote:Kurosagi's ending is paving the way for a SP. Although it ends with a BANG, it hasn't tied up all the loose ends. Hopefully, the SP will give us a happy ending closure. Or, maybe not.

As for the ending, I can't think of a better one than what it has now. Thinking back, the Cinderella story in episode 8 foreshadowed how the show would eventually end. When ppl close the book, they are satisfied with the "And they live happily ever after." But for the characters in the book, their story still goes on. Kurosagi is not a fairy tale, and it can't be wrapped up nicely with the "And Kurosagi lives happily ever after." So yeah, the current ending is very satisfying for me.
ooo.... good point. :thumleft:

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Jul 19th, '06, 01:23

nikochanr3 wrote: and she BANGS him before he bangs her. :lol BANG BANG! (nothing dirty implied..)
That's hilarious!! :lol I can't help but go around "BANG! BANG!"-ing these days. Too much Kurosagi? I don't think so. :mrgreen:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 19th, '06, 01:32

i really liked the end
especially the "bangs" it was cute
it seems very likely tht their will be a special [yay] to ties up the loose ends

but what i didn't understand was tht what did kurosaki expect to do once he got mikimoto, i mean its not like he'd kill him, so what was he even planning to do?

i liked how he sang tht song and then flipped off kashima =D

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jul 19th, '06, 01:33

theresalynne wrote:
nikochanr3 wrote: and she BANGS him before he bangs her. :lol BANG BANG! (nothing dirty implied..)
That's hilarious!! :lol I can't help but go around "BANG! BANG!"-ing these days. Too much Kurosagi? I don't think so. :mrgreen:
ive been banging people left and right. i banged my coworker today. :lol she seemed confused....

i think maybe a LITTLE too much kurosagi. just a little.

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Jul 19th, '06, 01:35

Hahahaha.... :rofl: It's so funny just how non-dirty this conversation really is. It's so clean that it's now actually dirty.

*pictures confused co-worker's face* Ahahahaha.... soooo funny.

Luffa

Post by Luffa » Jul 19th, '06, 01:58

Lol, there was a bang in like every episode ~! the last episode was so action packed (tho tha police scenes was a just a bit exaggerated) I loved it! ... the ending was very cute ;___; ... esp when yamapi smiles when he sees maki doing the bang. I agree that its the best ending you can get for a drama like Kurosagi. I actually would have been kinda weirded out if it ended with a "happily ever after"....its just not the right time for it -- I mean he is just starting to learn how to smile...how could anyone ever think it was going to be a makiXyamapii HAPPY-HAPPY type of ending! It was as happy as you could get...
FruitChaat wrote:but what i didn't understand was tht what did kurosaki expect to do once he got mikimoto, i mean its not like he'd kill him, so what was he even planning to do?
exactly what I was wondering...maybe he would have beat him up? murder him? the way he was telling his dead fmaily that he is about it do it for them...it felt like he WAS going to murder O__O hmm...its interesting to think about the ifs XD

yfcrystalise

Post by yfcrystalise » Jul 19th, '06, 02:13

LOL :D I guess I was not the only one that caught the BANG bug... I've been BANG-ing everyone too... Well, not in the dirty kinda way, but you can't help but read it wrong... LOL!!! :lol It really is so clean that it's dirty!! :P

But I admit, the ending was satisfying in some ways and it really does seem to be making way for a sequel... I am keeping my eyes and ears peeled on this... :P I have to admit though, it certainly took an eternity for the police to place the handcuffs on Yamapi... with so many officers holding him down, you figured they get the job done sooner! :lol

As with Mikimoto, I have to agree with Luffa... though he told Kasuga that he is not like them, the thoughts he was thinking as he made his way towards Mikimito, Kurosagi certainly seemed as if he was going to kill him... I would think he would beat the living daylights out of him, but we will never know...

I am actually more interested in how Kurosagi plans to address Katsuragi though, when the time eventually comes... I wonder... hmm...

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 19th, '06, 02:13

theresalynne wrote:Hahahaha.... :rofl: It's so funny just how non-dirty this conversation really is. It's so clean that it's now actually dirty.

*pictures confused co-worker's face* Ahahahaha.... soooo funny.
:rofl: oh goodness...

eee, i'm excited for the sp ^^

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 19th, '06, 02:36

haha,
i've been having fun "BANG"ing ppl too
every thinks i've gone nuts
i luv the 'confused co-workers' though

it makes sense for kurosaki to want to kill mikimoto, but i mean, did he seirously think he could just in there and kill him with his bare hands?
i've been wondering bout katsuragi too- he was such a strange character wasn't he?- i wonder if kurosaki would ever be able to take his revenge out on katsuragi in the end

i agree tht this was the best ending for kurosaki, cuz a "happily ever after" would have been so inappropriate, considering my guess on the ending was tht kurosaki would end up leaving and going sum where else to get away from the police/ pursue mikimoto, i liked this ending much better =D

Luffa

Post by Luffa » Jul 19th, '06, 02:36

lol, wait a minute! is there really going to BE a SPECIAL or are we all just HOPING here?? :O

I need to make sure before i get my hopes up and get overexcited... :D
Last edited by Luffa on Jul 19th, '06, 02:42, edited 1 time in total.

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 19th, '06, 02:37

ahaha sounds like a good ending to mee
lolss yeah with the bang bang thingg >< i keep on bang bangin these daess
its bcomin a habitt ^^ lolss

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 19th, '06, 02:42

heeh the BANGs remind me of how aftr watching nobuta wo produce me and my friends would go around saying *KON* and *nobuta power chunyu!*

yamap always has the cutest 'catch phrases'

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 19th, '06, 03:35

*slightly off topic* in nobuta wo produce they'd use the "bang" every now and then. i mean it was definitely kurosagi that's kicked off the trend.. but i remember loving it in nwp.

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Jul 19th, '06, 06:12

x_XJules wrote:*slightly off topic* in nobuta wo produce they'd use the "bang" every now and then. i mean it was definitely kurosagi that's kicked off the trend.. but i remember loving it in nwp.
Totally. I remember that. Either way, it's awesome.

Eeeee.... "Nobuta power chunyu!!!" I love addicting phrases.

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 19th, '06, 08:23

hehe i just finish watching the whole drama and i loved itt
i understand everything now^^
soooo funnie wen yamap stuck the finger at kashina XD
this would hav to b my fav drama afta NwP and attention please
soo kyoot wen he called her by her reaL NAMEE ^______^
n wen he sed
yoshida *peace*
i absolutely hated yukari throughtout the whole seriiess -___-
but yeah its a good dframa worth watchingg ahaha esp. cos yamap's in itt

TG3

Post by TG3 » Jul 20th, '06, 15:56

Kind of fell short of my expectations for YamaP + Horikita romantic situations. In fact, I think they had more special moments in NwP.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jul 20th, '06, 15:58

if they had a romantic kissy kissy moment it would have been so awkward and out of place. i can 100% see why they wouldnt do that. the whole tone of the series would have needed to eb different.

hisa

Post by hisa » Jul 20th, '06, 16:02

:lol Just finished watching the last ep~ I really liked the ending! But there are so many loose ends to be tied up...I can't wait for when (and I can't see why they would just leave it like that)they release the SP or whatever it is that will conclude this story
:D

bang!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jul 20th, '06, 16:45

lol wow for once I don't agree with Jules weird XD I just watched the ending last night and I think the ending was perfect. That series doesn't really need an ending and there never really will be an end to what he is doing. There are so many swindlers out there that he will be doing it for the rest of his life and he repeats it. Its not like he told her he would stop once he gets him. I thinking the ending was also perfect because there was some closure between the two characters, even without saying he accepted her he actually did. He wouldn't have made the effort to go find her. I hope there is a season 2, a season 3, a season 4, a season 5. I can't get enough! I think all the people in that thread that said yamapi's acting was horrible are completely blind.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jul 20th, '06, 21:17

Mythrel wrote:lol wow for once I don't agree with Jules weird XD I just watched the ending last night and I think the ending was perfect. That series doesn't really need an ending and there never really will be an end to what he is doing. There are so many swindlers out there that he will be doing it for the rest of his life and he repeats it. Its not like he told her he would stop once he gets him. I thinking the ending was also perfect because there was some closure between the two characters, even without saying he accepted her he actually did. He wouldn't have made the effort to go find her. I hope there is a season 2, a season 3, a season 4, a season 5. I can't get enough! I think all the people in that thread that said yamapi's acting was horrible are completely blind.
theres a subset of people who dont like anyone idolish or anyone who does anything popish. ( :lol like a certain person who writes long drawn out researched paragraphs on why idols suck on this site.. :lol ) They can't appreciate it cause he's an idol, therefore he sucks. I agree with you, i thought he was fine. This series was a lot of fun, very comic bookish. If you were looking for it to be very dramatic, serious, oscar winning drama, then no, it wasn't. But it was fun! The most entertaining drama hour on TV last season in my opinion.