22%
I don't hate myself for watching it
3%
I should've stayed away
1%

Total votes: 405

cammy_blue

Post by cammy_blue » Jul 24th, '06, 16:29

I watched the subbed ep 1 and 2 and raw of 3. Even if the subs aren't out, the raw is still very funny. I also haven't looked forward to a drama like this in a long time.

Nagase's facial expressions are awesome. Koki fits his character perfectly. Tegoshi...well he kind of creeps me out at times, I do think he gives some sort of creepy stares to Makio. It hurts to say this cause i love Tegoshi. I do think it's friendship though (or I hope). Though I'm sure there is some sotry between Sakurakouji and Hikari because she seems to mention how they knew each other in school and such. Which is probably the reason for his random cold looks to her.

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Jul 24th, '06, 16:36

I guess Sakurakoji has something in his past and hikari knows about it and it turned out the way it is now. And probably, he doesn't want Makki to know much about him either.

Or...Sakurakoji likes Hikari but can't express it well and it brings him to that attitude.

"Guys/girls who aren't honest tend to be mean or tease the girl/guy they like"

Maybe Sakurakoji is a sadistic boy, j/k.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 24th, '06, 16:50

Littleangel91356 wrote:I guess Sakurakoji has something in his past and hikari knows about it and it turned out the way it is now. And probably, he doesn't want Makki to know much about him either.

Or...Sakurakoji likes Hikari but can't express it well and it brings him to that attitude.

"Guys/girls who aren't honest tend to be mean or tease the girl/guy they like"

Maybe Sakurakoji is a sadistic boy, j/k.
LMAO!! sakurakoji a sadist??? that's just too funny!! haha!!

anyways :P...i dont think that sakurakoji likes hikari... BUT maybe he USED to like her when they were younger but something happened and now he doesn't like her because of what happened...

and i think he's really cute when he's around makky!! hehe... that part in ep 3 when koki went to sakurakoji's house was hilarious!! i started cracking up!! LMAO!! :lol

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Jul 24th, '06, 17:10

Haha this show is very good! Tho, I wish they'd have more badass people in his class, I mean c'mon just look at the guys who are supposed to be that class's bullys, they look like 10 year olds :P. But all in all, this show roX!

doink-chan
United States of America

Post by doink-chan » Jul 24th, '06, 17:12

I'm really enjoying this show so far...Nagase Tomoya is very good in it. ^^

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Jul 24th, '06, 20:14

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote: LMAO!! sakurakoji a sadist??? that's just too funny!! haha!!

anyways :P...i dont think that sakurakoji likes hikari... BUT maybe he USED to like her when they were younger but something happened and now he doesn't like her because of what happened...

and i think he's really cute when he's around makky!! hehe... that part in ep 3 when koki went to sakurakoji's house was hilarious!! i started cracking up!! LMAO!! :lol
haha yea, and Makki's the M...wait no way, Makki loves to spank some butt :lol I'm heading the wrong direction.

Ah that could be possible. Hikari's cute so....if my theories and your theories were true, Sakurakoji loves cute girls 8)

yea bundle of energy and just turns to a bubbly teen who admires his idol lol. It's like a Tego fangirl obsessed over Tego but instead, Tego's the fanboy obsessed over Nagase lol. Ohhh yeah, I laughed my butt off for that part and I loved how he wore weird clothes and said he's studying guy fashion lol. I was like..what's up with that hat and such? And he got pissed like that, haha

viet_kitty

Post by viet_kitty » Jul 24th, '06, 22:24

did Tego called Mikki??hahaha...he got so pissed

bakki

Post by bakki » Jul 25th, '06, 13:08

Nagase-kun is great!!
Didn't know his skills were so good, this show is making me roll with laughter :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...but, can't remember where I saw the guy playing Hoshino...other dramas? Boy band?

where? WHERE? WHEEEEERE??? :scratch: :scratch:

limeade

Post by limeade » Jul 25th, '06, 14:27

bakki wrote:...but, can't remember where I saw the guy playing Hoshino...other dramas? Boy band?

He's one of the classmate in Nobuta o Produce.
I was finding him familiar too. xD

bakki

Post by bakki » Jul 25th, '06, 15:10

limeade wrote:
bakki wrote:...but, can't remember where I saw the guy playing Hoshino...other dramas? Boy band?

AAAAAAAAHHHH YOU'RE RIGHT!!

he's the one who went on a date with Nobuko right?

ah thank you so much, hate when things look familiar but can't understand why ^^

SummerLoveRemix

Post by SummerLoveRemix » Jul 25th, '06, 22:21

bakki wrote:
limeade wrote:

ah thank you so much, hate when things look familiar but can't understand why ^^
Whoa I hadnt even noticed but that's right! LOL wow

Everyone thinks Sakurakoji used to like her. Hmmm, I wonder if things would turn out that way but that seems to bet he usual patterns of dramas.

imutau

Post by imutau » Jul 26th, '06, 01:00

Very funny sho I wonder if this will be the one to watch this summer? I'm betting that it is. Thanks for the subs too. Just patiently waiting for ep3 subs now.

Nagase is sooo funny and the cast seems to support him pretty well through the show. They are funny but not over the top funny like Makky so it sorta balances it out.

But that science teacher...He sorta freaks me out. All pale and alien looking! Not that pale is bad. But he is too pale!

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » Jul 29th, '06, 00:48

aizawa wrote:Ok Robina..here's the song for you

Sorafune

:-)
could you re-upload this pretty please ^_^

Usagoness

Post by Usagoness » Jul 30th, '06, 03:51

Sorafune

its radio rip.

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 30th, '06, 08:07

lolss.. i just finished wtahcin ep 2

oh i jus find it soo kyooot and funnie how makky calls [tego] sakura - something ahahahah
i laughed soo hard lolss esp the elastic pants bit!!~~
cant wait till next ep !!~

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » Jul 30th, '06, 16:57

aizawa wrote:Sorafune

its radio rip.
Thank you so much ^_^

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Jul 30th, '06, 17:13

I really am enjoying this series - I just finished watching the fourth episode and cannot WAIT for the fifth. I am really enjoying all the characters so far.. except Mikio.. I really dislike him so far... I just wannt punt him back to Florida and tell him to stay there.

Nao

Post by Nao » Jul 30th, '06, 22:23

SummerLoveRemix wrote:
bakki wrote:
limeade wrote: He's one of the classmate in Nobuta o Produce.

Whoa I hadnt even noticed but that's right! LOL wow

Everyone thinks Sakurakoji used to like her. Hmmm, I wonder if things would turn out that way but that seems to bet he usual patterns of dramas.
EH?!?!?! WHAT...?!!?
But Hoshino---he looked so cute in Nobuta wo Produce. He looks like a punk now in this drama....

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Wakaba_Ryuuya

EHH??!?!! =__=;;;

Sorry... Just shocked --;;;

indokid

Post by indokid » Jul 31st, '06, 08:38

the ep4.. when makki was doing the agnes exercise..haha wtf.. funniest scene ever in a j-drama

the_spin0ff

Post by the_spin0ff » Jul 31st, '06, 19:27

in ep. 4, why was Makki holding his heart? Was it because he likes that girl?

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jul 31st, '06, 22:00

Yep, you got it. Supposedly, it's a first love symptom. Which reminds me, Sakurakoji is showing interest in Maki's love life. I wonder why he wants to know...

MoonKnight

Post by MoonKnight » Aug 1st, '06, 09:37

I watched episode 3 earlier with subtitles, and I really love this series. "15 years later..." "don't sweat the small things!"

I just watched episode 4 without subtitles, and I'm surprised at how I could still follow what was going on, despite only understanding Japanese at a beginning 1st grade level!

I am in love with Aragaki Yui / Hikari...

Ag-Ag-Ag-Agnes!

indokid

Post by indokid » Aug 1st, '06, 09:52

hahahahah..that scene still made me laugh no matter how many times i have watched
Ag-ag-ag-agnes! Agnes!

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Aug 1st, '06, 17:50

I love this jdorama.
Tegoshi is so cute :wub:

Dala3-chan

Post by Dala3-chan » Aug 1st, '06, 17:54

I love this show

I just finish watching episode 4 without sub although i don't understand anything but it was funny..

oh the preview for episode 5 was a shock to me ohhhhhhh my little koki is .............. how exciting I can't wait..

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Aug 1st, '06, 21:11

Dala3-chan wrote:I love this show

I just finish watching episode 4 without sub although i don't understand anything but it was funny..

oh the preview for episode 5 was a shock to me ohhhhhhh my little koki is .............. how exciting I can't wait..
I knowwwww... I cannot wait til episode 5 *anticipates wildly*

matsudahyde

Post by matsudahyde » Aug 1st, '06, 21:16

i always laugh when makio calls "sakura-something" to sakurakoji LOL

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Aug 2nd, '06, 06:39

I just started watching this series. I recently watched episode one and I think every scene made me laugh. I love the Helen Keller "Waotah" reenactment. I was dying from laughter and the fact that the first episode was about pudding partly was just great. LOL.

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Aug 2nd, '06, 13:47

haha that scene is great.. when I first downloaded it, I accidently fastforwarded to the end and caught them screaming "WATER!" and my little sister came up and said "What the hell? Are they having a Helen Keller moment?!" and then when we rewound it and found out they WERE in deed, we could not stop laughing

the_spin0ff

Post by the_spin0ff » Aug 2nd, '06, 18:00

my favorite part was when Makky was making faces to his science teacher, and when he scared everyone on his 1st day of school.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Aug 2nd, '06, 18:12

NO, no...the best part is the Agnes exercises! Nothing can be better! TWISTO TWISTO AGNES!

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Aug 3rd, '06, 01:18

nikochanr3 wrote:NO, no...the best part is the Agnes exercises! Nothing can be better! TWISTO TWISTO AGNES!
lol I randomly hear the phrase "AG, AG, AGNES!" if I am not paying attention to anything else lately.. scary yet it makes me giggle every time!

SHiNB0

Post by SHiNB0 » Aug 5th, '06, 11:55

haha this series is funny.... i just finished watchin a couple of eps... Aragaki Yui is sooo cutee.

i love the part when the guy was handing makky the jerseys and he kicked him... hahah had me rofling

but are those the weakest looking bullies/deliquents u ever seen jeez?

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Aug 5th, '06, 14:40

haha this is very funny series.
and Tegoshi is so so kawaii :wub:

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Aug 5th, '06, 15:03

love this drama! Can´t wait ´till the second episode by nya!!!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 5th, '06, 18:57

A question:

Does the Agnes exercise has anything to do with Agnes Chan? Or another Agnes entirely?

Yukster

Post by Yukster » Aug 6th, '06, 11:21

I just noticed something...

The teacher is played by Kashii Yu, who was born in 1987... so she's only 19 years old? That makes her about as old as students...

Love the drama, one of the favs of this season...

himaori ne

Post by himaori ne » Aug 6th, '06, 12:35

Oh really???? She's so young ne......
I thought she's same age as Nagase or a few years younger than him......She's same age as me......omg.....unbelievable........
I notice her that she's also in Death Note movie.......like her more than Hikari......dun know why........

I watched ep 5 already but dun understand.......ha ha ha.......Nagase broke the name board of his class......so cute and Koki's also cute when Tegoshi called him Mikki.......ha ha ha........

But i dun understand why the old man follows Nagase looking at the sensei and said something.......can someone here give me spoiler?????

MoonKnight

Post by MoonKnight » Aug 6th, '06, 17:22

Yukster wrote: The teacher is played by Kashii Yu, who was born in 1987... so she's only 19 years old? That makes her about as old as students...
Yes! I noticed the same thing. She doesn't look 19, though, so it works.

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Aug 6th, '06, 20:43

Himaori ne I think Makky's protector dude (sorry forgot his name for some reason) thinks the teacher is pretty. So not the direction I thought the story would go in.. I am still hoping that Makky ends up liking his teacher lol

I also hope that then do end up letting Kazu go to the Highschool as well.. I think that would be great to see him and Sakuraoiji interact together. From what I saw in the episode 6 preview. I don't think they really want Kazu going to Agnes with Makky. *sigh* oh well.

Then again I do not speak japanese and could have misunderstood EVERYTHING... so take what I say with a grain of salt :D

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 6th, '06, 22:46

from ep 5:
"This ... is the dark world you were talking about?" :lol

Yukster

Post by Yukster » Aug 7th, '06, 07:42

quikbunny wrote: I also hope that then do end up letting Kazu go to the Highschool as well.. I think that would be great to see him and Sakuraoiji interact together. From what I saw in the episode 6 preview. I don't think they really want Kazu going to Agnes with Makky. *sigh* oh well.

Then again I do not speak japanese and could have misunderstood EVERYTHING... so take what I say with a grain of salt :D
I speak Japanese... you got everything right... 100%, GOUKAKU A++

whowhatme

Post by whowhatme » Aug 7th, '06, 07:51

nyagcnopinkuneko wrote: Nagase is hilarious in this, and I think that Tego and Nagase might be the best JE pairing since KamePi. It's nice to see Nagase doing something so comedic.
if u want to see Nagase in a comedic role, you should also watch Mukodono.. He was really funny in that drama, and it had Takeuchi Yuko in it, who is one of my favorite actresses :wub:

On the topic, though.. I thought My Boss My Hero was really funny at times, but falls a little bit too much into a formulaeic high school drama for my taste :sweat:

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Aug 7th, '06, 12:24

auroragb wrote:from ep 5:
"This ... is the dark world you were talking about?" :lol
That was hilarious. He must be thinking, "WTF... I already done these in elementary school."

I saw Mukodono, both versions actually. I love the 2003 remake. It's a lot funnier and Sakai Noriko and Shinohara Ryoko are in it.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 7th, '06, 16:54

whowhatme wrote:
nyagcnopinkuneko wrote: Nagase is hilarious in this, and I think that Tego and Nagase might be the best JE pairing since KamePi. It's nice to see Nagase doing something so comedic.
if u want to see Nagase in a comedic role, you should also watch Mukodono.. He was really funny in that drama, and it had Takeuchi Yuko in it, who is one of my favorite actresses :wub:
On the topic, though.. I thought My Boss My Hero was really funny at times, but falls a little bit too much into a formulaeic high school drama for my taste :sweat:
After watching so many drama, I can see formulas everywhere. Formulas are not bad, they are an efficient way to set up the scenee. Almost always, I can tell what the next scene is from the current scene. What becomes the most interesting is in the details. How far will they take an idea? Will the actor be up for the scene, etc. So far, I think that MBMH has really done well.

ep 5. ratings dropped 3 points! :( I wonder if there was a big tv special which overrode their ratings? So far I think it holds the highest avg for the dramas this season

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Aug 7th, '06, 20:09

Yukster wrote:
quikbunny wrote: I also hope that then do end up letting Kazu go to the Highschool as well.. I think that would be great to see him and Sakuraoiji interact together. From what I saw in the episode 6 preview. I don't think they really want Kazu going to Agnes with Makky. *sigh* oh well.

I speak Japanese... you got everything right... 100%, GOUKAKU A++
Yay! I can understand words here and there but I am no where near even probably a first grade level so whatever I do understand makes me happy!!

naoto

Post by naoto » Aug 8th, '06, 19:47

this is one of the funniest shows ever hahah I laughed when he called his friend "okay listen sakura-something" XD

Kumaxell wrote:While watching the 2nd episode, I almost fell of my seat hearing Chinese being spoken again.
why you think it's funny :cry:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Aug 9th, '06, 01:45

naoto wrote:
Kumaxell wrote:While watching the 2nd episode, I almost fell of my seat hearing Chinese being spoken again.
why you think it's funny :cry:
he didn't say it was funny... it's an expression of surprise...
although i thought what she said was pretty funny...

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Aug 10th, '06, 19:11

I didn't find it funny that she spoke Chinese. But, the things she said were funny.

Anyway, I'm seriously disturbed by the Ojisan's interest in the teacher (craddle robber turns me off). She is young enough to be his daughter! As for Maki and Hikaru, they are bordering line. If his future ultimately lies with her, I'm going to get a rope and hang the writers. Those guys need to turn their interest elsewhere. :cussing:

Switching gears, I found Maki and Sakurakoji's lack of "girl understanding" totally funny. When they were cornered by Hikaru's GFs and enlightened to the inner working of girl's mind (specifically Hikaru's), the bewilderment on their faces was priceless.

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Aug 10th, '06, 20:07

Kumaxell wrote:I didn't find it funny that she spoke Chinese. But, the things she said were funny.

Anyway, I'm seriously disturbed by the Ojisan's interest in the teacher (craddle robber turns me off). She is young enough to be his daughter! As for Maki and Hikaru, they are bordering line. If his future ultimately lies with her, I'm going to get a rope and hang the writers. Those guys need to turn their interest elsewhere. :cussing:
I kind of agree - I am hoping the storyline takes a turn and Sakurakouji ends up with Hikaru...and Makky with the teacher.. but I guess we will have to wait and see eh? Or actually, knowing how J-Drama's go, no one will end up together at all and it will be a big open can of "Maybe...maybe not!"

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Aug 10th, '06, 22:40

I'm kinda hoping makky ends up with hikaru (she
s the one who tied his hair b4 the basketball game right?) I don't see what's wrong with that. ^^

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Aug 10th, '06, 22:47

TNF wrote:I'm kinda hoping makky ends up with hikaru (she
s the one who tied his hair b4 the basketball game right?) I don't see what's wrong with that. ^^
I know age ain't nothing but a number and I don't really see too much wrong with falling in love with someone older or younger but ...I don't wanna start a fight or anything though.. I really just personally like Hikaru's interaction with Sakurakouji better.. I am hoping one day he will wake up and smell the coffee and realize he treats her like dirt cuz he actually likes her a lot 8)

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Aug 10th, '06, 23:00

New episode was be very good.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 11th, '06, 05:11

the part where makky's dad went to the school was really funny!! lol... but like most of u i hope that makky doesn't end up with hikari.... hikari looks cute with sakurakoji :lol but i also hope that makky doesn't end up with the teacher cuz she really annoys me... so does mikio...mikky!! hehe... he's too stuck up...

but anyways what's up with the nurse... to me it kinda seems like she knows that makky's dad is the yakuza boss cuz when she saw him she said sumthing like "isn't that....??" and who did she see in that car outside the nurse's office window?? hmmm... i guess we'll have to wait and see...

but i wonder if anyone will figure out that makky's in the yakuza... i think it would be interesting if hikari or sakurakoji found out somehow and gets all pissed at makky for not telling them...lol :lol... i really luv this show though!! it's so hilarious!!

mendoukusai

Post by mendoukusai » Aug 11th, '06, 05:56

ahhhh i rabu for the single, been lookin for it. im not a good researcher lol~ thanks!

uh yeah...makky calling tegoshi's character is funny. makky is funny himself!!! his "EH?!"s are amusing...

"suggoi jaaa sakura-nantoka..." hahaha~ i love this show, even without subs.

Yukster

Post by Yukster » Aug 11th, '06, 07:36

quikbunny wrote:
I know age ain't nothing but a number and I don't really see too much wrong with falling in love with someone older or younger but ...I don't wanna start a fight or anything though.. I really just personally like Hikaru's interaction with Sakurakouji better.. I am hoping one day he will wake up and smell the coffee and realize he treats her like dirt cuz he actually likes her a lot 8)
Well, in some parts of the US, there are laws against adults dating minors. And in Japan, I believe the legal age of consent is 20. So there are moral as well as legal issues if you want to really read into the drama.

On the other hand, its just a TV show, and its a comedy. So enjoy it as it is.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Aug 11th, '06, 13:41

quikbunny wrote: I kind of agree - I am hoping the storyline takes a turn and Sakurakouji ends up with Hikaru...and Makky with the teacher.. but I guess we will have to wait and see eh? Or actually, knowing how J-Drama's go, no one will end up together at all and it will be a big open can of "Maybe...maybe not!"
J-drama does have the tendency to leave things hanging. If it can't figure out a way to make everybody happy, it leaves the ending open for viewers to imagine. I'm in a love/hate relationship with J-drama endings. :glare:

As for Sakurakoji and Hikaru pair, I don't know about them either. She doesn't seem to be into him at all. From what I gathered, they must've been pretty close when they were younger. Then, there was a fall out between them. So now, Sakurakoji behaves like a brat who deserves a beating. Hikaru, being a maturer 17 year-old, tolerates his brattiness. He may come around in the near future for Maki's sake. If not, I'm always hoping he would sabotage Maki/Hikaru pair with his insane jealousy. :mrgreen:

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Aug 11th, '06, 13:48

quikbunny wrote:
NO..........i don't want that! Actually it's not bad, but it's VERY formulaic. Since this isn't a typical love story drama, i wouldn't want it to go there.

Just have Hikaru have a birthday, BANG 18!. Makky is mentally about 6 anyway, i think she'd be taking advantage of him! :P

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 11th, '06, 14:15

nikochanr3 wrote:Just have Hikaru have a birthday, BANG 18!. Makky is mentally about 6 anyway, i think she'd be taking advantage of him! :P
hmmmm... need to get head out of gutter.. :fear:

but you're right, this is the guy who couldn't figure out if 34 > 25, so he is mentally like a 6 y.o. :lol

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Aug 11th, '06, 20:36

auroragb wrote:
nikochanr3 wrote:Just have Hikaru have a birthday, BANG 18!. Makky is mentally about 6 anyway, i think she'd be taking advantage of him! :P
hmmmm... need to get head out of gutter.. :fear:

but you're right, this is the guy who couldn't figure out if 34 > 25, so he is mentally like a 6 y.o. :lol
sorry since, kurosagi im just BANGING eveyrthing. hehehe..... :lol

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 11th, '06, 21:29

nikochanr3 wrote: sorry since, kurosagi im just BANGING eveyrthing. hehehe..... :lol
LMAO!! me too!! whenever i see my brother i always just point at him and say "BANG!" lol!! it annoys him so much!! haha!! and he doesn't really like yamapi either so it annoys him even more!! lol but he likes daite senorita and seishun amigo...lol

but i cant wait till the next episode of my boss my hero!! i always just wanted saturday to come because it's a break from school/work/etc. but now i just want it to come so i can see more my boss my hero!!

MokaGirl

Post by MokaGirl » Aug 13th, '06, 00:39

I'm watching this drama and enjoying it a lot. So far it's going smootly well for me wanting to see more after each episode.

So far I'm cheering for Makio-Minami sensei. I don't mind much whoever Yukari might ends with ... Sakurakouji or else. as I'm focusing my attention more on Koki screen time ( Manabe Kazuya )

I found him so cute and so cool. He's such a baka at time and it makes him so lovable. And somehow, I feel him being slightly like that in real life. basing on what I know from Kat-Tun. God !! They cast the right person for this role. And he looked so yummy in school uniform !! and so bad in suit !!! Kakoii !! :wub: I hope he has a love interest in this drama as well. I know he's being a support cast. I still enjoy very his onscreen and I can't wait to see his character development.

This drama is entertaining. I want to see it next episode !

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 13th, '06, 01:48

YAY!! :cheers: episode 6 is out!! but i have no room on my comp!! booo!! lol i gotta clear off sum space and then download it! cant wait to watch it!!! :D

b.akanishi

Post by b.akanishi » Aug 13th, '06, 09:51

EternalSnow

Post by EternalSnow » Aug 13th, '06, 15:46

IOMG Koki *FAINTS*

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Aug 13th, '06, 16:43

haha omg he is too cute - I am about to go watch the episode right now..

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 13th, '06, 21:52

nihon bunka :lol

btw, this is a MUST see ep. tho. The hero finally appears in this one

TG3

Post by TG3 » Aug 14th, '06, 02:40

Man, this episode was by far the best one.
Him dressing up in the retarded sentai outfit was ridiculous, and I loved how he would just yell at the class and say "Seishun kono yaro!" (Youth! You bastards!) The dash for the flan at the end was even better than ep 1's.

indokid

Post by indokid » Aug 14th, '06, 12:54

my favourite drama so far.. this one is a classic.. and ep6 is great!!
and i don't even have a single favourite episode.. every episode has its classic moments

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 14th, '06, 16:31

damn i still havent seen ep 6 yet!! i was downloading it last night but all of a sudden my computer started to make sum wierd noise :blink so i shut it down and now i'm scared to turn it back on... cuz i've had several previous problems with my comp like smoke and sparks coming out when i turned it on :crazy: etc... as soon as i figure out what's wrong with my comp i'll watch it...lol

yuans7love

Post by yuans7love » Aug 14th, '06, 17:43

anyone know where i can get the chinese subs for this?? please help~ thank you!!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 14th, '06, 18:06

if you are looking for chinese softsubs, the GPS releases here have srt files you can dl

Chinese hardsubbed rmvb's are found at subpig and tvbt

hehe, been too busy to make a comprehensive list for this season. I'm thinking of using the wiki instead of posts, but haven't decided yet

viet_kitty

Post by viet_kitty » Aug 14th, '06, 21:40

omg...I must watch this...!!!!!!

=_-YuRiPa-_=

Post by =_-YuRiPa-_= » Aug 15th, '06, 17:01

Well, as far as throwing Hikari an 18th birthday party, I presume that she is 18 already, since they're all 3rd year high school student.

As for the love relationship..? Well, it's pretty clear who's in love with Makki (to think she tried to use an erase the heart with an eraser) :P

But I do really hope that Makki and Hikari will be a couple (omg, was he wrapping his arms around her shoulders in episode 7 trailer..?!!), cause I think it'll be more weirder to have a teacher falling in love with her students, and yeah I don't deny the fact that Aragaki Yui is kirei to the max >.<

Anyway, here's a chart that i got from wikipedia, which kinda shows what kind of relationship (damn it, don't put "?"...Just confirm it, will they?!!) are the characters having -

[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... o_cast.jpg[/img]

And damn Johnny's Entertainment for their "no picture" policy of their pretty boys !#@$#$^%#^ :x

amienguyen

Post by amienguyen » Aug 16th, '06, 04:18

you guys which clubbox do i download from for this jdrama???? cant seem to find ep 6