Post your pictures thread!!! Post them!

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
AngelGurl6

Post by AngelGurl6 » Jul 30th, '06, 22:20

lilswtangel wrote:you're right........it's definitely the blond hair that throws everyone off.

and I think you look great in the pictures~

-by the way, nice family pic. how about one of your sister as well? :whistling:

i'm curious to see if she looks more german or japanese. :)

the thing is that my niece, Kylie, is of chinese and german mixed......and she has blue eyes!!!
Omg, so cute!!!! :wub: Your niece has lovely blue eyes.

AngelGurl6

Post by AngelGurl6 » Jul 30th, '06, 22:24

roon3ynguyen wrote:i cant see how u have green eyes n ur asian becuz brown eyes is more dominant over green ehhh

some one a lil liar jkjk
Genetics can be funny at times. For instance, the gene for blonde hair is recessive, but somehow there are a lot of people with that hair color and I'm not referring to the ones who dye their hair.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jul 31st, '06, 00:38

asianblondgirl wrote:AAAwwww She is so cute!! beautiful eyes!!
You can see some asian in her, she actually looks sorta like me when i was a baby, My eyes were blue but changed as i got older....

Heres me and my dad on our way to an island.

and this is my lil sister,
awwwwwwwwww~ you and your younger sister look alike~ very pretty! :-)

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Jul 31st, '06, 03:46

yeah i get that alot,

Anyway, i hope no one thinks im lieying now....i sorta dont like to be portraied as a fake.

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Jul 31st, '06, 04:08

anh..I don't think anyone thinks your lying :lol
Nice pics by the way.. :-) Are you and your sister twins?? You look really alike..

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jul 31st, '06, 04:29

ah ha ha. this little introduction is turning into a thread. don't know why, it strikes me funny, cos the thread was an accident too, LOL. don't mind me, i'm a bit hyper, cos i finally caught a Moltres! (YES, i'm still playing the pokemon game)

but you look so cool XD half asian half german, awesomeness. and yeah, you and your little sister look very alike.

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Jul 31st, '06, 04:34

Nice pics and video Tetsu87 :-) You must've had a nice time with them..Did you make alot of Japanese friends? :lol

I went to Japan this summer and took a few pics so.. here goes:
[img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9503 ... ov3.th.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6730 ... xh0.th.jpg[/img]

Can anyone guess which one I am??

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Jul 31st, '06, 04:59

every one seems to say we look like twins.....sigh.....nah were not twins, shes actually 3 years younger then me, but she got the german geen that makes her taller then me, and look about my age....im afraid ill probably look little girlish all my life......shes passing me up in hight pretty fast...

Their are diffrences between me and my sister, but you have to look pretty hard,
Mostly our lips and nose are difrent.

She loves the fact that she can say shes me, cause im 18 -.- im going to start hidding my lisence and ID....

Yeah...sorry about the accedental thred....

Ill see if i can get a picture of me and my sis together..i should have one some place.

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Jul 31st, '06, 05:25

@lilswtangel
Aw, what a cute little baby. It's cool how the pics show her with many different expressions like those portraits that are so popular hehe.

@asianblondgirl
If I hadn't read what you said I would have thought that picture of your sister was you. The resemblance is striking. I have a bit of a similar problem with my little brother. He looks like me (according to others, I don't see it) and he's just a bit taller. Afraid you'll look girlish all your life? We'll see if you feel the same when you're middle aged. :P

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Jul 31st, '06, 05:40

[img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/576/ ... 78lgv5.jpg[/img]

im 2nd from the right.. the one with the spiky hair :D and my ava.

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Jul 31st, '06, 07:24

crono...ur sooo cute..:P

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Jul 31st, '06, 07:35

this is me and my buddies.....i love them all....we love taking picture

[[img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3356/jj6sed5.jpg[/img]

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Jul 31st, '06, 07:59

hye friend...ur is really..hermm...toyota from tokyo theoritically...but ur really english features..i guess...and one more thing...ur identical to emma bunton from spice girl......she`s really emma bunton sis...LOL..:P..when ur smile especially..

[img]http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/8008 ... 032dk1.jpg[/img] .....[img]http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/2074 ... 757gb8.jpg[/img]

but ur cute anyway

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Jul 31st, '06, 08:14

angeizahoy wrote:ah ha ha. this little introduction is turning into a thread. don't know why, it strikes me funny, cos the thread was an accident too, LOL. don't mind me, i'm a bit hyper, cos i finally caught a Moltres! (YES, i'm still playing the pokemon game)

but you look so cool XD half asian half german, awesomeness. and yeah, you and your little sister look very alike.
woah ppl still play pokemon ? :D id play if i didnt have to buy the games ;x

maybe u could take a close up pic of your eyes >.>

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Jul 31st, '06, 19:20

You can sorta see my eyes here, i think its the closes one i have...though i really dont car for this picture, weird angle.
[img]http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/2586/meqb8.jpg[/img]

And heres one of me and my sister together, im the one in the jeen, on the right.
[img]http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/8176/meandsisce6.jpg[/img]

Humm no ones ever told me i look like Emma, Ive been told i look like julia stiles (dont quite like that)
and like cameron diaz....dont really see that ether.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Aug 1st, '06, 04:51

asianblond: i must agree with everyone here. you are very photogenic and pretty. but this thread should have been merged with 'new members' or 'post your pictures' thread a long time ago.

since it's too late for that, i'm moving it over to the 'life & relationships' section. if you would like it merged with the 'post your pics' thread, let me know.

aloha!

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Aug 1st, '06, 07:03

Nice pics. :-) Very photogenic and pretty like jholic said.. :-) I'm the one who mentioned that you look like twins and after seeing your last pic, you still look alike, but I can see some differences now that your both right next to each other..So both of you ended up with blond hair? :lol No black hair? Very nice pics still.. :D

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Aug 1st, '06, 07:14

yeahh,...ur also looks like julia stiles...ur should be very happy having an actress look..hahaha:D

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 1st, '06, 17:02

@ jholic, oh sorry, i didnt know...I do think it should merge with the post you picture thred too...i seem to have posted LOTS of pictures....

@ albertoavena, My brothers came out with really dark hair and eyes, donno why but us girls came out blond and light eyed, though my sister is more of a hazel.
She was actually born with BLACK BLACK hair, and then within the year it lightend to blond.

@ wai_muna, Yeah i guess its nice, im always being called some one or asked something..but i really dont think julia stiles is all that pretty, but i guess its ok.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Aug 3rd, '06, 03:17

asianblondgirl wrote:@ jholic, oh sorry, i didnt know...I do think it should merge with the post you picture thred too...i seem to have posted LOTS of pictures....
no need to be sorry. judging from the amount of response you've had in this thread, i'd say you aren't quite the stranger any more.

thread merged....

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 3rd, '06, 04:39

LOL thanks, yeah i hadn't notised how big the thred had gotten......oops,

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Aug 3rd, '06, 10:15

you´ve posted great pictures :-) Dunno how to put a picture of me! :-(

kazooie16

Post by kazooie16 » Aug 3rd, '06, 10:50

aw wth....imma try something i guess ...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/ ... yonyo1.jpg[/img]

itachi666

Post by itachi666 » Aug 3rd, '06, 13:07

asianblondgirl seems to have gotten popular here at D-Addicts. You know who I think you look like................. Devon Aoki. I think shes also German/Japanese.
Attachments
compared.JPG
compared.JPG (41.26 KiB) Viewed 5743 times

MoonKnight

Post by MoonKnight » Aug 3rd, '06, 18:03

Hello! Well, this is me.

Today:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/ ... imcool.jpg[/img]

Back when I had colored hair:
[img]http://myspace-758.vo.llnwd.net/00576/8 ... 2758_l.jpg[/img]

This one is kinda hard to see, but I'm the one in the back with my keyboard and laptop. This is me with my last band.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/ ... lart01.jpg[/img]

I was going through my Photobucket, and I realized I don't have any photos of me actually playing with any of my bands, and I've been in various bands for over two years. How did that happen?

dead_cute

Post by dead_cute » Aug 3rd, '06, 18:42

Hey guys nice pictures! u cutties ^____^ lol
okk herez my picture with my beautiful bestfriend (with black hair im the one with orange hair :D)
Attachments
;)
;)
Pic126.JPG (119.74 KiB) Viewed 5392 times

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 3rd, '06, 18:59

itachi666 wrote:asianblondgirl seems to have gotten popular here at D-Addicts. You know who I think you look like................. Devon Aoki. I think shes also German/Japanese.

well i am sorta making the same facial exprecion at that moment LOL .

heres a few of the pictures i posted before.

[img]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7695/mejohnnybh3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6326 ... gummg8.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/8753 ... ellrk8.jpg[/img]

and this ones a new one...
[img]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/3931/katiewy6.jpg[/img]
Okay im done with uploading photos....o.0 cause if i do anymore i might as well make an album >.<

dead_cute

Post by dead_cute » Aug 3rd, '06, 19:07

Asian blonde youre so pretty!!! >.<
You are mixed of american and asian?

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 3rd, '06, 19:38

Thank you.
German/Japanese.

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Aug 3rd, '06, 19:52

i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/keiko001/?action=view&current=kaiko2.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch4

yan

Post by yan » Aug 4th, '06, 02:46

Lantis wrote:a crush on me? Oo
loool why that?

heres a short 1min sample of me singing the song "waiting for you" from the drama love contract.
i just took the first try , so its not that spectacular.have fun

click here

and a pic before going to work at 7am...=.=
[img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/102/1000194en6.jpg[/img]
ummm do u know who that song is by? or what track number it is in the OST? I dled the love contract OST but i couldnt find the song u were singing.. BTW good singing ^-^

does anyone know?

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 4th, '06, 03:50

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:14, edited 1 time in total.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 4th, '06, 04:29

Thank you.
Yeah i like the idea of being blond and asian, it intreages ppl, i find it funny when i go to asian food stores and stuff like that and ppl stare, usually older ppl ask me if im asian and why i have blond hair, if my moms with me they're totally confused, but when my dads with me they figure it out pretty quickly-
Oh thats so cool, ive never met anyone whos german japanese too, but how are you Italian and Irish also?
Is your mom half german or your dad half Japanese then?

I took from my mothers side of the family, not exacly her more like my grandma, because shes brown haired and blue eyed.
Im blond and green eyed and thats how my grandmother is, sometimes geens skip a genaration.
do you have a picture posted im actually very curiouse of how you look since your german japanese too.
Maybe since your parents are full german or japanese its the reason why you look more atalian.

itachi666

Post by itachi666 » Aug 4th, '06, 15:50

This is a recent pic of me there just being sexy......................lol, kidding, but yeah thats me.
Attachments
sexy.JPG
sexy.JPG (89.51 KiB) Viewed 5190 times

hakusen

Post by hakusen » Aug 4th, '06, 17:39

hellow
Last edited by hakusen on Aug 5th, '06, 04:40, edited 1 time in total.

isuzu

Post by isuzu » Aug 4th, '06, 17:45

wow hakusen, tháts a nice first post...man you're such a hater

hakusen

Post by hakusen » Aug 4th, '06, 17:47

hellow
Last edited by hakusen on Aug 5th, '06, 04:40, edited 1 time in total.

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Aug 4th, '06, 17:50

pay no attention to isuzu, he's one of the many pathetic internet geeks who think if he flatters/defends an attention whore long enough, he might somehow end up in bed with her. Either that or an asiaphile.I personally saw nothing wrong with your post.
Last edited by kotaeshiranaihito on Aug 4th, '06, 18:06, edited 2 times in total.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Aug 4th, '06, 17:56

hakusen wrote:asianblondgirl hey, i am blonde and you don't look that blonde to me. you look more like light brown from my persective. also i have seen a lot of germany or european asian in my school(international school), i doubt its anything special. also i think we (whites) call your eye color brown, not green. it doesnt look green to me. your face remindes me of native american populations here in canada. i seen so many asian white mixes and almost all of them looks like native american, i was surprised when i first arrived to canada. so come to canada and you will see more alike kind of yours. also you look just like asian, doesn't look that white. so maybe people will think you're dyied blonde asian? at least thats what i thought first.

anyways ......
Native Americans in Canada look Asian? To me, Asians and Native Americans don't look a thing alike.

........so then does that mean they don't look like the Native Americans in America? I thought Native Americans looked alike in general in North America :scratch: :)

oh and asianblondgirl's skin is much paler than those of whole Asian ethnicities.

"Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..." ~ Ward Sexton

baby_laos

Post by baby_laos » Aug 4th, '06, 18:13

she doesn't look a bit of asian but more white to me...

ray of light

Post by ray of light » Aug 4th, '06, 18:17

yan wrote:
Lantis wrote:a crush on me? Oo
loool why that?

heres a short 1min sample of me singing the song "waiting for you" from the drama love contract.
i just took the first try , so its not that spectacular.have fun

click here

and a pic before going to work at 7am...=.=
[img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/102/1000194en6.jpg[/img]
ummm do u know who that song is by? or what track number it is in the OST? I dled the love contract OST but i couldnt find the song u were singing.. BTW good singing ^-^

does anyone know?
that songs not on the ost ..its sung by Anson Hu heres the MV on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0oSIaWdHZs

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Aug 4th, '06, 18:18

I think Asiangirl kind of look Russian to me. You know the ones living at the border between Europe and Asia. They kind of have the same look.

Btw. I know a lot of Eurasiens. Most of them look more Asian. So being blond IS pretty special.

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Aug 4th, '06, 18:21

hakusen wrote:asianblondgirl hey, i am blonde and you don't look that blonde to me. you look more like light brown from my persective. also i have seen a lot of germany or european asian in my school(international school), i doubt its anything special. also i think we (whites) call your eye color brown, not green. it doesnt look green to me. your face remindes me of native american populations here in canada. i seen so many asian white mixes and almost all of them looks like native american, i was surprised when i first arrived to canada. so come to canada and you will see more alike kind of yours. also you look just like asian, doesn't look that white. so maybe people will think you're dyied blonde asian? at least thats what i thought first.

anyways ......
hey man dont assume just cause theyre a mix that they look like a Native american, have you seen a LIVE Native? and even if you do there are a lot of different tribes that lived in the Americas, so you cant assume that they look like a Native cause they all look different :P (like how there is technically a lot of different looks for the Chinese)

hakusen

Post by hakusen » Aug 4th, '06, 18:22

hellow how are you?
Last edited by hakusen on Aug 5th, '06, 04:37, edited 1 time in total.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Aug 4th, '06, 18:32

hakusen wrote:i don't care what you guys think, but me and my friends( all germans) can't see her as white. i am full german, american, female and 20 years old. her asianblondegirl's dad looks like native american too. there are a lot of native american that looks identical to her in canada. i live in winnipeg their skin is much pale too. at least they don't have yellow skin :mrgreen:
anyways i don't care if asians defends her, but i am blonde blue eyed. from my perspective she does not look white.
hmm... I don't think she looks white, too but she also doesn't really look Asian. So she is a very nice mix. And as she stated herself before that she has the Asian features, only her hair and eye colour are European. In my eyes she is blonde, at least blonder than some people who claims themself being blonde. It's a rather light brown-blonde but still count as blonde. and her dad looks quite Japanese to me.

Btw I live in Germany and also spent some time in Japan. So I have to admit that I haven't seen so many Native American's except on TV. So I don't really know what they look like and wether you can misttake Asians being Native Americans.

hakusen

Post by hakusen » Aug 4th, '06, 18:35

hellow
Last edited by hakusen on Aug 5th, '06, 04:38, edited 1 time in total.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Aug 4th, '06, 18:46

hakusen wrote:well, i only call blonde, when they have blonde hair. i don't call brown-blonde as blonde.
another thing, i don't really like the idea of white looking like asian. my friend russian had eyes like her and she went to have cosmatic surgery because her eyes were too narrow and she was made fun of.
hehe, then I wonder what you'll call the people who have rather dark blonde hair. Indeed some people have a rather grey-blonde hair-colour. I don't really know how to discribe it but maby you've heard the term "Strassenkoeterblond" before? The meaning in English would be "street cur blonde". Would you say, "you are not blonde but rather grey"? :mrgreen: *j*

hakusen

Post by hakusen » Aug 4th, '06, 18:51

hellow
Last edited by hakusen on Aug 5th, '06, 04:38, edited 1 time in total.

tomasuxsempai

Post by tomasuxsempai » Aug 4th, '06, 20:54

I was wondering if it's possible if someone either recreated this post such that someone moderates who post whatever picture of themselves and that they edit the first page such that who ever post a pic will be on the front page, so that we could tell exactly who has posted what and who is who? I hope I didn't sound to confusing there :crazy: Sorry if I did confuse a lot of you guys =o/

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 4th, '06, 21:23

@hakusen Yeah i am a darker blond, though ive never been told i had brown eyes, my sister dose though, ill have to get a close up picture.
btw i dont find anything you said affencive.
Ive never been to canada, though i have been to WI wich is pretty close, and their all WHITE as white can get.
And nah i dont dye my hair, the times that i do i usually dye it red...I would dye it black but most ppl tell me not to because my hairs sorta a traid mark.
My Japanese grandma got mad when i mentioned dying it.
=( too bad cause i really would like to.

hakusen

Post by hakusen » Aug 4th, '06, 22:34

hellow
Last edited by hakusen on Aug 5th, '06, 04:39, edited 1 time in total.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Aug 4th, '06, 22:44

hakusen wrote:i just don't call a person who has asian blood as true blonde, sorry i just can't.
it's like saying you can't have blue or green eyes just because you're Asian as well. :whistling:

if you can just see those pictures of my niece.....she's Chinese and German...and she has true blue eyes. Let me know if she looks Native American to you. :roll

dark blonde = dirty blonde.......or strawberry blonde. Blonde hair comes in all shades, so do brunettes and red heads.....didn't you know that? :roll

my niece definitely do not carry your typical Asian colored hair~ :-)

"Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..." ~ Ward Sexton

hakusen

Post by hakusen » Aug 4th, '06, 22:54

hellow how are you?
Last edited by hakusen on Aug 5th, '06, 04:36, edited 1 time in total.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 4th, '06, 22:58

uummmmm.....niece??? im not braging about being white......or asian, actually im glad im both.
Im very proud about my asain side and about my white side....

and dont worry about dating an asian or a white person with your additude no one will want to...

your weird.....

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Aug 4th, '06, 23:01

hakusen wrote:you're asian right, you're so pathetic, checking your nieces eye color. so stupid and low. why don't you are about other things about your niece other than her eye color or about being part white. thats why i would never want to date asian. they're just going to come for my color. i dont care **** about her eye color., Yes some native american kids do look like that. and you know what, go back to kindergarden and learn more about culture and stuff. she has true blue eye, so what, why are you only caring about the white aspects or your niece. you are one piece of dirty mind. it disguesses me

... such a pity in so many useless words...

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Aug 4th, '06, 23:02

hakusen wrote:you're asian right, you're so pathetic, checking your nieces eye color. so stupid and low. why don't you are about other things about your niece other than her eye color or about being part white. thats why i would never want to date asian. they're just going to come for my color. i dont care **** about her eye color., Yes some native american kids do look like that. and you know what, go back to kindergarden and learn more about culture and stuff. she has true blue eye, so what, why are you only caring about the white aspects or your niece. you are one piece of dirty mind. it disguesses me
why so much hostility? Chill, and relax, its a place to post pics of yourself, not argue on what color or race someone is...

btw pic of myself last Christmas in the Philippines mountain climbing.
Attachments
wil.jpg
wil.jpg (31 KiB) Viewed 5355 times

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Aug 4th, '06, 23:03

hakusen wrote:you're asian right, you're so pathetic....... you are one piece of dirty mind. it disguesses me

Ok......Lets calm down. Take deep breath. Breathe in.......and breathe out.......

One, lets try our best to keep our comments nice towards each other. No point in insulting anyone :roll

Two....everyone has a dirty mind either before they hit their teenage yrs or after :P

hakusen

Post by hakusen » Aug 4th, '06, 23:03

hellow how are you?
Last edited by hakusen on Aug 5th, '06, 04:37, edited 1 time in total.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Aug 4th, '06, 23:05

hakusen wrote:i'm not talking to you, read lilswtangel's previous post. she is braging about her niece having blue eye. so stupid what a pathetic life shes having

Whether you're talking to us or not, we're just saying you shouldn't be posting harsh comments to other members here. Its rude, mean, and unnecessary *shakes head*

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Aug 4th, '06, 23:07

hakusen wrote:i'm not talking to you, read lilswtangel's previous post. she is braging about her niece having blue eye. so stupid what a pathetic life shes having
YOU are pathetic to be so harsh about this little thing... Your life isn't really interesting isn't it?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Aug 4th, '06, 23:10

calm yourself! why the hostility? when the frick was I bragging about my niece's eyes? What I meant was that just because she's part Chinese doesn't necessarily means she has to have dark eyes and hair as well. You're the one being ignorant just because you're full "German" that everyone who's mixed isn't white as well.

Well, for your information, my niece might not be fully white, but she has German heritage in herself, too. Who are you to consider asianblondegurl not be German because she's only half.........or that she looks more Native American than anything (not that being Native American is a bad thing).

Why don't you read carefully before you start flaming others. I didn't go around critizing how "white you are" just because you're German but you have to call me a pathetic Asian? so what if I'm Asian? does that make me pathetic? so then everyone else who's Asian in this forum is pathetic as well? maybe you should consider leaving this forum because I for one don't appreciate your stinking attitude.

Jesus Christ...I don't deserve this attitude of yours. You should change it before others attack you as well.

and please...keep this thread light.....this is a thread to share pictures, you dumb twit~

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Aug 4th, '06, 23:12

as we say in french threads : "+1" :thumleft:

ho and just a little "edit":

me :D
Attachments
SP_A0117.jpg
SP_A0117.jpg (31.18 KiB) Viewed 5319 times

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Aug 4th, '06, 23:15

gibonite wrote:as we say in french threads : "+1" :thumleft:
merci! XD oh and beautiful picture! you look lovely~ :wub:

@hakusen, oh and also, this forum is to share "Asian" dramas, if you have anything against against Asian people, then maybe this isn't forum isn't for you. wait no...let me take that back. Not "maybe" but no, this forum really isn't for you. good-bye.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Aug 4th, '06, 23:18

speaking french? :P

Well, thank you for the "beautiful" :P

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Aug 4th, '06, 23:19

I think Atomic has just proven that asian people can indeed have blond hair :thumright:

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Aug 4th, '06, 23:20

in fact, maybe i'll be happy if i had blonde hair :whistling:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Aug 4th, '06, 23:38

hakusen wrote: thats why i would never want to date asian. they're just going to come for my color.
please.....don't be so full of yourself. If I was a guy, I wouldn't want to date you anyway.
hakusen wrote:Yes some native american kids do look like that. and you know what, go back to kindergarden and learn more about culture and stuff.

sorry, i'm about done with school. I really don't need to relearn everything just to be an accountant. thanks but no thanks. oh and maybe you should go back to kindergarten and learn how to spell or write correctly. and to relearn what mannerism is. because you seem to lack that...yes, manners.
hakusen wrote:she has true blue eye, so what, why are you only caring about the white aspects or your niece. you are one piece of dirty mind. it disguesses me
so what if I care about her white heritage.....i'm just as proud of the fact that she's Chinese as well as German. she's my niece...i'm allowed to care and brag about her even if I didn't. and oh, i'm sorry if I have a dirty mind that "disgusts" you but I strictly don't give a damn about what "disgusts" you or not.

:offtopic: sorry everyone, I just had to make a comeback....if I didn't do so, I'll be left dissatisfied with myself for not letting my all my thoughts out. I didn't mean to go on a tangent with this~ gomenasai!

but please...carry on with the pictures!

gibonite, sure, why not? bottled blondes are everywhere nowadays~ i admit, i'm a victim of "fake" blonde streaks myself. :D

and welcome back Atomic, i haven't seen one of your posts in the longest! :salut:

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 5th, '06, 01:25

:sweat: oops i was wondering whyhe kept saying neice....o.0 totally confused their.
still mean anyways.

***Back to pictures***

hakusen

Post by hakusen » Aug 5th, '06, 04:21

hellow how are you
Last edited by hakusen on Aug 5th, '06, 04:35, edited 2 times in total.

itachi666

Post by itachi666 » Aug 5th, '06, 04:23

i :O

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 5th, '06, 04:30

some ppl are so rude.

itachi666

Post by itachi666 » Aug 5th, '06, 04:32

hakusen wrote:well i am almost done with my school too you ass ugly, first of all.

second of all i'm glade i am not fake blonde like you and flat faced asian like you.

finally too many asian men have asked me out, even with my attitude, therefore youre wrong.

i do have a good manner, why don't you go back to your country and become a rice farmer, because you're better at that more than anything right. also you're face matches the rice farmer more than anything. also about your niece go ahead and praise her as she is youre god, but the fact is you're not her and you have nothing to do with her. so have fun imagining

whatever you write, it won't hurt me, because you're just *** you will never be better than me no matter what you do.
You went out of line there. Here at D-Addicts ppl dont make ignorant comments like that.

GhstDreamer

Post by GhstDreamer » Aug 5th, '06, 04:33

hakusen wrote:well i am almost done with my school too you ass ugly, first of all.

second of all i'm glade i am not fake blonde like you and flat faced asian like you.

finally too many asian men have asked me out, even with my attitude, therefore youre wrong.

i do have a good manner, why don't you go back to your country and become a rice farmer, because you're better at that more than anything right. also you're face matches the rice farmer more than anything. also about your niece go ahead and praise her as she is youre god, but the fact is you're not her and you have nothing to do with her. so have fun imagining

whatever you write, it won't hurt me, because you're just *** you will never be better than me no matter what you do.
I'm from Canada and I'm kind of humiliated that our government let someone like you (obviously a white supremist) into the country. Your ass need to be kicked out and be sent back to Germany....

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Aug 5th, '06, 04:38

you're not even worth the effort it takes to write a comeback. maybe if your post had been a little less vulgar and more witty, yes. but just reading that makes me glad i don't know you personally. I didn't call you any names so you had no right with all that vulgarity.

you're just a racist dumb ****. end of story. please leave this forum, we don't appreciate iracist idiots like you. also, I said if "I" was a guy, I wouldn't go out with you. Learn to read properly...and please do a spell check or at least grammatically correct your writing, I had a hard time understanding what you wrote.

This has gotten way out of hand. someone please report this to the mods. This was supposed to be a "POST YOUR PICTURE THREAD".
[edit]
thanks to whoever reported her, I tried reporting that post but apparently someone already did. Thanks, I'm forever grateful to you. :wub: :salut:

itachi666

Post by itachi666 » Aug 5th, '06, 04:43

:D