SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Jun 9th, '06, 04:40

Ok you're not reading what I wrote. If her father is a drunk who beats her, you have to try to get her out of there.

Does she live near boston or some other big city?

Does she have a job or any other source of income.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jun 10th, '06, 01:05

Sadness Julie :( I hope things are going well :(

Pssst where are my cookies hehe :P

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Jul 26th, '06, 20:51

hey just posting again after leaving this thread for almost a school year. How is everything going? if all the F4 members see this thread, please drop a note :D

Crono

Post by Crono » Jul 28th, '06, 04:53

I've been recently reading alot of this thread, from the beginning.
Wow, it's so much like the densha thread with supportive people, never knew i'd find something like this.

Where'd everyone go??

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jul 28th, '06, 16:57

no idea, lol it just kinda died off. Some people are busy with work and school. Others probably got lives lol. :lol

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Jul 28th, '06, 18:51

Mythrel wrote:no idea, lol it just kinda died off. Some people are busy with work and school. Others probably got lives lol. :lol
HEY!!! :cussing: :cussing:
lol we do have a life and we are just good at managing time Mythrel ';...;'
but yea... haven't seen Julie at all.. lol ever when she started with stan... lol

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Jul 28th, '06, 20:14

I'm here :D i'm a video game seller now, so i don't have much time ;)

Crono

Post by Crono » Jul 28th, '06, 20:16

Yay everyones coming back!
Im new to this thread but i read alot of it.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Jul 28th, '06, 20:17

No problem, you're welcome :)

Now, I'm with my chinese boyfriend (lovelove :P)

Crono

Post by Crono » Jul 28th, '06, 20:19

Your really lucky.
Maybe i'll find love one day..
I wonder if i'll find ever find someone at school once it starts :D

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Jul 28th, '06, 20:25

Well maybe :P

Just tell us if you got some problem then :P

Crono

Post by Crono » Jul 28th, '06, 20:38

Alright sure.
Well back when school was still going on before summer started,
i really liked this one japanese girl who i sometimes kept on seeing in the hallways.
But I don't know what her name is, what classes she goes to, or anything at all.
How would I be able to start "making progress"?
Do I just go up to her in front of all her friends or something, or do I wait till she's alone. i duno rly. I should probably make up a plan before school starts again.
She's not a foreign exchange student, im guessing she lived here for most of her life.
She always tends to glance at me when im in the hallways, but im not so sure though if she's attracted.

im not much of an otaku i think, although im the kind of shy guy.
i duno, what do you guys think? i uploaded my pic for you to see.
Attachments
P4130536.jpg
P4130536.jpg (208.92 KiB) Viewed 5390 times

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Jul 28th, '06, 21:30

well... has she the same age as you? maybe you'll be at her class next year :P

it would be easier for you to speak to her... Cause in the hallway, i think it's not a good place :/

Crono

Post by Crono » Jul 28th, '06, 21:54

No, shes one year ahead of me and im sure of that judging from where she sat during the final exams.

What about dropping a note into her locker or something? Would that be a good idea?

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Jul 28th, '06, 22:07

cute :wub: like in the dramas :wub:

hum well... maybe she's like me, she could be touched by the little note... But did she know your name?

Are you sure she's single?

Crono

Post by Crono » Jul 28th, '06, 22:31

She know's nothing about me. But we sometimes glance looks at each other in the hallway whenever if we do pass by each other.
I really have no idea if she's single or not, i never seen her being rly close with any guy.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Jul 28th, '06, 22:36

hum... I see...

well, if you leave a message, make sure she'll recognise you.

And don't tell her you like her, just say that you wanna meet her... like a date, ot something like that.

Sorry if I don't speak a perfect english :/

Crono

Post by Crono » Jul 28th, '06, 22:40

The thing is though, how is she going to know that the note is from me?

I was thinking that maybe i should write the note in Japanese, it'd make things a little more exciting for the both of us. Unless she doesn't know Japanese, lol but im certainly positive that she will know.

a date? isn't that a little bit too much, maybe i should start a friendship first and then if i know enough about her, then i'll move on to something more.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Jul 28th, '06, 22:47

Maybe I didn't the good word, but how about meeting somewhere ? With some friends, it will be easier...

You're right, just take your time and just start becoming friends...

hum... I don't know if it's a good thing to write her in japanese. Maybe she'll think that you're an otaku interested in her only because she's japanese...

Crono

Post by Crono » Jul 28th, '06, 22:52

Sounds like a good plan. But starting all this will be the hardest part.

If i gave my locker number in the note.. i wonder if she'd reply on a note to my locker and just slip it in.
But yeah.. i already got a plan so that's good :D
I never thought i'd say this but I can't wait till school because of this, its so exciting.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Jul 28th, '06, 23:00

:lol

I don't really know the "locker system" because in france, we mostly don't have this kind of device.

I think it's romantic, hope she likes it :wub:

Crono

Post by Crono » Jul 28th, '06, 23:17

I hope she finds it romantic too.
Maybe she'll even wait at my locker one day until i show up :O

By the way, what has ever happened to Cloud or dspR?

dyesan

Post by dyesan » Jul 29th, '06, 01:18

Ok, just a quick question that popped up about a previous "crush" of mine..

What if a fob girl that is friendly towards you asks you, "When you are lonely, who do you think of?"

AngelGurl6

Post by AngelGurl6 » Jul 29th, '06, 03:59

I think slipping her a note is such a classic idea! :thumright: You can also signed it with your initials, too. It'll sound so much like Goong :wub: Ok, I've seen way too much k-dramas, but who cares. :P Anyways, just wanted to wish you luck! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, I don't think writing in Japanese is a good idea because chances are she'll think a Japanese guy or someone taking Jap class is her secret admirer. Just a thought.

AngelGurl6

Post by AngelGurl6 » Jul 29th, '06, 04:03

@dyesan-too bad you don't have a crush on her now coz you could've said, "you." Ok, that was cheezy, I know. :mrgreen:

Crono

Post by Crono » Jul 29th, '06, 04:12

Oooo maybe i really should sign it with my initials?, do girls really like having notes with initials slipt into their lockers? i never knew girls would like it alot.

Ya i suppose writing it in japanese would be a pretty bad idea. Thanks for the support everyone!
What exactly should i put in the note, and how would she know its from me??

lol i just wanna make this a perfect thing for her.

melica37

Post by melica37 » Jul 29th, '06, 04:24

My boyfriend in highschool completely wooed me with notes in my locker so I can testify that it works. He was a cartoonist and drew really great and funny pictures.
Locker notes are sweet , a surprise and private. Best of luck.

dyesan

Post by dyesan » Jul 29th, '06, 06:34

AngelGurl6 wrote:@dyesan-too bad you don't have a crush on her now coz you could've said, "you." Ok, that was cheezy, I know. :mrgreen:
At the time...I was debating if I should've said that. Actually, :blush: I just pulled up the AIM log of the conversation. Feel like a loser :lol

Anyways, I think that conversation was the "deciding point" of our relationship (of 'just' friends or beyond?). If any of you females can evaluate/decipher this conversation for curiosity's sake...

Firstly, I answered her question, "i don't know."
She then asked me about the first girlfriend I ever had (way back in 7th-9th grade). Then she asked me if I was sad and if I missed her.
I said no, and that she was gone (and some more cheesy stuff).
After, she said she was in a bad mood today, and apologized for asking about my past.
I said I was the one who was sorry, for ignoring her in class about prom reasons. She assumed I was mad at her.
So then she said she wants to forget about last month, and she doesn't want to lose "such a friend like you."

Eh? You tell me...

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Jul 29th, '06, 11:36

yoooohoooo !! glad to see this topic is reborned :D

S@GDI@N@:-)

Post by S@GDI@N@:-) » Jul 29th, '06, 11:44

look, it became interesting as we all began to chat about our privat life and love affairs!

Nakaseru

Post by Nakaseru » Jul 29th, '06, 15:11

Woot my first post :lol ... Anyway this is in response to Dyesan's request for Decoding his conversation, although I may not be a girl its not so hard to figure it out if you look at it bit by bit. First off my general concencouse

Nakaseru

Post by Nakaseru » Jul 29th, '06, 15:36

is that she likes you (may not love you) but, there is definitely and attraction. She was probably asking you that kind of stuff for one of two reasons: one being that she was hurt romantically (the bad mood line could be an indicator) by remembering her past or just recently, Two being that he was Trying to get your opinion on love and relationships because she likes you and wants to see how you'll answer the questions. By the way you responded it make it seem like you Have no feelings for her. She responded by trying to keep away from the topic because it might compromise your friendship. All this I say without having read any previous log info so I maybe wrong, I just need a little more information. :pale: This situation reminds me when I was in high school and this girl had a massive crush on me. It was blatantly obvious to me that she liked me. She'd ask me similar questions and I'd answer honestly which always came out mushy. I eventually had to tell her I wanted to just be friends and she ended up crying. :-( I consoled her which made her like me even more.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Jul 29th, '06, 16:12

pwner4once wrote:hey just posting again after leaving this thread for almost a school year. How is everything going? if all the F4 members see this thread, please drop a note :D
Oh hey calling the F4!! LOL we're no more F4 LOL

Pwner4once is now a life guard saver
Mythrel is now studying programming and moved to the west coast
Jules is now engaged to Stan
Valcun, well... didn't hear from him since don't know
and finally me... busy busy LOL
pwner4once wrote:
Mythrel wrote:no idea, lol it just kinda died off. Some people are busy with work and school. Others probably got lives lol. :lol
but yea... haven't seen Julie at all.. lol ever when she started with stan... lol
Ahh really Jing? Are you managing your time efficiently? Haven't seen you for ages!! At least I've seen Dickie erm.. last three weeks?? ROFL!!!

dyesan

Post by dyesan » Jul 30th, '06, 09:19

Nakaseru wrote:is that she likes you (may not love you) but, there is definitely and attraction. She was probably asking you that kind of stuff for one of two reasons: one being that she was hurt romantically (the bad mood line could be an indicator) by remembering her past or just recently, Two being that he was Trying to get your opinion on love and relationships because she likes you and wants to see how you'll answer the questions. By the way you responded it make it seem like you Have no feelings for her. She responded by trying to keep away from the topic because it might compromise your friendship. All this I say without having read any previous log info so I maybe wrong, I just need a little more information. :pale: This situation reminds me when I was in high school and this girl had a massive crush on me. It was blatantly obvious to me that she liked me. She'd ask me similar questions and I'd answer honestly which always came out mushy. I eventually had to tell her I wanted to just be friends and she ended up crying. :-( I consoled her which made her like me even more.
That was really helpful...thank you.

At the time, I honestly had the mindset that relationships as in boyfriend-girlfriend were OVERRATED. Even though I knew in my head that they were a waste of time, effort, and money, the inner side of me said "hey this is what life is." So I pushed myself not to start anything, even if erm..temptations were there? It was a shaky month for her and me. I asked her to the prom. She said she would only go if her best friend went, however I know she's the type of person that wouldn't "cling" to her best friend just to go to a dance. I never asked her again about it. And we didn't speak until two weeks later the day after the prom (which is when that conversation in my last post took place).

Right after that convo, she apologized to me. Indiscretely, I thought she was referring to the whole prom issue, so instead, I apologized for her, because I "didn't do anything" to show initiative. What can I say?

I can say I don't regret anything.
Maybe just a little...

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Jul 30th, '06, 15:26

Jeremiah wrote:
pwner4once wrote:hey just posting again after leaving this thread for almost a school year. How is everything going? if all the F4 members see this thread, please drop a note :D
Oh hey calling the F4!! LOL we're no more F4 LOL

Pwner4once is now a life guard saver
Mythrel is now studying programming and moved to the west coast
Jules is now engaged to Stan
Valcun, well... didn't hear from him since don't know
and finally me... busy busy LOL
pwner4once wrote:
Ahh really Jing? Are you managing your time efficiently? Haven't seen you for ages!! At least I've seen Dickie erm.. last three weeks?? ROFL!!!
LOL well it seems this thread is once going again. About time managing..... we manage enough to the point we can actually get on the COMPUTER!11 lol unlike someone who actually works in front of a computer all the time. but it's interesting that Mythrel moved to the west coast... Well school is starting for me.. Aug. 9th T_T
atm i am a full time lifeguard but it's not much fun anymore... although a bunch of chinese girl did come to the facility. They only wanted to use the bathroom and I did joke about them taking up too much time to use it. LOl they got all mad, but then we were about to close down. Anyhow... eer... lol im off to the lifeguard job. later guys.

oh btw...i might only think of this as a way for our temp. F4 to communicate with each other... oh well.. hope we all can gather at some place one day :-)

Crono

Post by Crono » Jul 30th, '06, 16:39

Well im going on my trip to the mountains now!
See ya everyone!! Good luck to those with problems!
I'll be back in about 1-2 weeks.
Bye!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jul 30th, '06, 18:24

wow so lively again :lol with new faces!

lol Jeremiah I am usually online, but studying like no tomorrow. Although today will be my relax day I think. I don't have time for a life and won't really for the next year and a half lol. I am playing catchup in my classes.

Julie isn't engadged LOL... she's gonna flying knee you I swear. Refer to him as Mr.S hehe. She just moved a week ago and doesn't have internet and her laptop hates her so.

dyesan is it over? Like maybe I didn't read the posts properly, but do you just see her as a friend? What do you regret about it?

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Jul 31st, '06, 01:53

o.O Julie moved TOO!?!?!?
wtf.. why is everyone moving >.>
early news for an earthquake?

matsudahyde

Post by matsudahyde » Jul 31st, '06, 02:11

hi everyone,

im new here hehe, and i want to ask a question to everyone.. is it possible for an Asian male to date an european girl. I've seen a lot of asian girl dating with an european guy, but never seen any asian male date with an european girl..

hmpph, i wonder what its like to date an european girl..

AngelGurl6

Post by AngelGurl6 » Jul 31st, '06, 03:11

It's not impossible for an asian male to be w/ an european female, it's just rare to see those two together. In fact, I seen one married couple who fits the description and even have 2 children together. In my opinion, I think it's because asian guys are generally shy or they prefer asian women b/c of their language barrier, so that's why people don't usually see a lot of asian guys with european women.

dyesan

Post by dyesan » Jul 31st, '06, 07:11

Mythrel wrote: dyesan is it over? Like maybe I didn't read the posts properly, but do you just see her as a friend? What do you regret about it?
Yeah I suppose it's "over." We're still acquaintances, haven't spoken in months though. I regret not being able to be a closer friend.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Jul 31st, '06, 23:44

matsudahyde wrote:hi everyone,

im new here hehe, and i want to ask a question to everyone.. is it possible for an Asian male to date an european girl. I've seen a lot of asian girl dating with an european guy, but never seen any asian male date with an european girl..

you know i hate to sound very old school but nothing is impossible. Like Jeremiah said already, im currently working as a lifeguard and I met this girl from France. Been talking to her then but no aim to have her as a girlfriend since gf w/ school just don't go together for me. but yes it's possible and why in the world would ethnicity be a factor in a relationship? race is more like a attribute than a factor in relationship

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » Aug 1st, '06, 20:30

I haven't a boyfriend yet -_- :cry:

matsudahyde

Post by matsudahyde » Aug 1st, '06, 20:47

well i hope what you guys said is happening to me.. as like pwner4once said, maybe i'll just aim to be a friend at first. if everything goes well, i'll continue to take it to the next level...

Yosshhh, europeaan chickss be my frieend.. =p

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Aug 2nd, '06, 02:34

matsudahyde wrote:well i hope what you guys said is happening to me.. as like pwner4once said, maybe i'll just aim to be a friend at first. if everything goes well, i'll continue to take it to the next level...

Yosshhh, europeaan chickss be my frieend.. =p
hehe i hope things will go well for you since things aren't going great for me. Lifeguarding is getting boring day by day. Not many young people come these days... it's only kids and old people.

I haven't seen that French girl i talked to at all... and the viet girl doesn't come around either... GUha!!!! boring boring T_T

itachi666

Post by itachi666 » Aug 2nd, '06, 02:57

matsudahyde wrote:hi everyone,

Well as for me Im not too sure. I remember I was talking with a waitress at my job. I mentioned how much I loved japanese culture, then she tells me "You know asian guys have small penesis, right?" Maybe that has to do something with it.LMAO I hope know one finds this offensive. That comment wasnt made by me it was the waitress at my job. Oh but she wasnt European, she was Black.

matsudahyde

Post by matsudahyde » Aug 2nd, '06, 12:15

huhahahahaha.. well i would admit that most of asian guy d*ck are small.. but mine is an exeception lol

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Aug 2nd, '06, 14:38

matsudahyde wrote:huhahahahaha.. well i would admit that most of asian guy d*ck are small.. but mine is an exeception lol
LOL
well being an asian myself. I don't think that rumor is true... lol
at least not a single american gf has told me that mine is small

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Aug 2nd, '06, 15:09

:P may i jump in on this conversation?

i find the condoms in japan to be smaller than the one's in the states...could that be part of the reason for the stereotype? just a thought....

and i have a chinese friend who exclusively dates blonde girls who are into fitness. (he's a workout nut himself.) I've know him since college (93-94) and ive never seen him with an asian girl, only blondes. :lol so i know its possible!

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Aug 2nd, '06, 19:55

nikochanr3 wrote::P may i jump in on this conversation?

i find the condoms in japan to be smaller than the one's in the states...could that be part of the reason for the stereotype? just a thought....

and i have a chinese friend who exclusively dates blonde girls who are into fitness. (he's a workout nut himself.) I've know him since college (93-94) and ive never seen him with an asian girl, only blondes. :lol so i know its possible!
You should save him before he marries one. :whistling:

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Aug 2nd, '06, 21:08

kotaeshiranaihito wrote:

too late. October 8th is the day. Funny you said that. :lol

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Aug 2nd, '06, 22:05

Hey crono! how are you lately?

kaname

Post by kaname » Aug 2nd, '06, 22:21

Some guys are small some guys are huge some guys are just in between

Some girls only like em large some dont care if they like the person its attached too

I think that holds true for all racial types...

I see azn guys with white girls all the time...i see black girls with azn guys i see every mix u can think of and around here no one thinks too much about it anymore...but o lord there was a time that was ugly for inter racial dating around here....I've always thought that if we all belong to the human race how can there be race mixing? I know I know there are caucasians blacks hispanics asians...w/e...all the same to me if you please

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Aug 2nd, '06, 22:23

I think that's love is the aonly thing we have to concern...

Why missing this just because the other isn't the same race?

zaechi

Post by zaechi » Aug 3rd, '06, 10:40

nikochanr3 wrote:
kotaeshiranaihito wrote:

why say that he should be saved before he marries a blonde?? any bad experience with one?

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Aug 3rd, '06, 18:29

zaechi wrote:
nikochanr3 wrote:
kotaeshiranaihito wrote:
why say that he should be saved before he marries a blonde?? any bad experience with one?
Yeah, but I also had bad experiences with 5 asian girls (6 if you count the korean one fron a week ago), one redhead, an african american girl, and a brunette. And this was all in the last 2 1/2 months (I'm good at dating, but suck at relationships, I have to work on that-lets hope the chinese girl I'm kinda seeing now will be better). It was pretty much just a joke that people who date asian girls like to make (the "white girls are all crazy" joke).

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Aug 3rd, '06, 21:19

hum... are we still in the single thread? :scratch:

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Aug 4th, '06, 02:55

gibonite wrote:hum... are we still in the single thread? :scratch:
lol i don't think we are really following the all single only discussion anymore since the topic is getting kind old and no one really attends the school nowadays

anyhow eer.... i wouldn't care about all the stereotype thing... however i am sure some slutty girl will perfer large and phat ones... :lol

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Aug 4th, '06, 18:09

gibonite wrote:hum... are we still in the single thread? :scratch:
ummm was that directed at me?

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Aug 4th, '06, 19:06

nope, I was just wondering ;)

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Aug 4th, '06, 19:12

@Mythrel, ahh? Julie got engaged?? LOL How's school life man?

@Pwner4once, erm.. you're joking right? A full time lifeguard?? LOL Well wish you all the best.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Aug 4th, '06, 23:32

Ho I almost forgot!

Me and my boyfriend.

Thank you for all your support, I'll never forget what you did for me.
Attachments
DSCN2527.jpg
DSCN2527.jpg (69.83 KiB) Viewed 5373 times

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Aug 5th, '06, 01:53

Jeremiah wrote:@Mythrel, ahh? Julie got engaged?? LOL How's school life man?

@Pwner4once, erm.. you're joking right? A full time lifeguard?? LOL Well wish you all the best.
hey dude u know what? FUFUFU!!!
anyhow, school is starting next week and im going to cut down on the hrs for lifeguard too. puff lifeguard is really a joke. I don't do anything at all except getting on the stand to watch patrons. most guards don't even care and merely any1 drowns at all.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Aug 6th, '06, 00:39

lol cute picture gibonite, I wish you two the best.

LOL jeremiah Julie isn't engaged.. She is about to leave for Japan soon though!! Sooo jealous!! Ehhhhhh.. School sucks, like its a good experience just too much work. I wish they kept it a 3 year course instead of shrinking it to a 1year 1/2, but they obviously want more money... Math sucks, but I have to deal with it because its what im always going to be using with this career. Got any awsome books on Matrices you can send me bro :X

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Aug 6th, '06, 03:27

I CAN'T LIVE ANOTHER SECOND WITHOUT INTERNET! hopefully it will be set up this wednesday. it was supposed to be set up last thursday but people suck and don't do their job :glare:

*flying knee-kicks jeremiah in the face* sorry aniki, but stan sucks. ew, engagement. Mr. S is dumb and pathetic and a loser. :cussing: :cussing:

:lol :lol all is good though.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Aug 6th, '06, 04:25

Hey don't say Dickie-chan didn't warn ya! *Gives Jerry some ice for his face*

LOL Julie they came over and were like." Well.. in theory its hooked up :scratch:"

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Aug 8th, '06, 00:17

hm so yea... im just coming by to see if anyone watches Kekkon Dekinai Otoko. it's basically a handsome quiet version of Densha... and more accomplish and etc... any1 interested to watch?

edit: Today I saw a Korean kid and her mom at the Social Security Office. For all americans, i hope u guys know what it is. Anyhow, the kid seems to be cold. However the mom didn't seem to have much on either. Nevertheless, she took off her shirt and put it on him. For some reason, that just reminded of my mom... The picture of not having a father bearing the harsh stuff when the father is absent... yea so just a rare scene i saw, well i may say unforgettable.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Aug 8th, '06, 17:23

Haha Julie thought you were getting engaged to him on our last talk.. man!! Sorry for misunderstanding.

Richie, man thanks for the pack of ice.. that little sister has one of the kick of jet li haha!!

Jing man... you and your thoughts haha.. at first I thought you were getting perv like Justin.. hey anyone have news of Justin??

Nice picture Gibonite!! Cute couple :D

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Aug 9th, '06, 00:14

Jeremiah wrote:Haha Julie thought you were getting engaged to him on our last talk.. man!! Sorry for misunderstanding.

Richie, man thanks for the pack of ice.. that little sister has one of the kick of jet li haha!!

Jing man... you and your thoughts haha.. at first I thought you were getting perv like Justin.. hey anyone have news of Justin??

Nice picture Gibonite!! Cute couple :D
no jeremiah... my thoughts aren't no where related to sex... lol
so stop relating my thoughts to perversion... u sick sickO!

anyhow, i talked to Jeremiah today and we were thinking of getting all the F4 members together for a chat

so Mythrel Julie and Justin... u guys okay with it?
'maybe we cna arrange a date or smth lol

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Aug 11th, '06, 03:59

Why do we have to be f4 that was like soo last season LOL. I have no problem in chatting though lol.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Aug 11th, '06, 05:32

Bwahahaha XD more like two seasons. (didn't it come out in winter season?)

meh, no matter what we'll always be f4 though.

yea, i'd be down for a chat.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Aug 12th, '06, 13:26

x_XJules wrote:Bwahahaha XD more like two seasons. (didn't it come out in winter season?)

meh, no matter what we'll always be f4 though.

yea, i'd be down for a chat.
I am very glad to hear you guys. Regarding the hour, might it be tomorrow morning in US Central time? if not, just tell me and i'll arrange another day :D

Crono

Post by Crono » Aug 13th, '06, 05:05

Im gonna be going to the mall on Monday.
Me and my friend thought that maybe we should find some girls to hang out with and perhaps even become good friends, or possibly something more.
Does anyone think it's a good idea to find girls at malls?
Would it be easier to go alone, or better with a friend?

Question to any girls reading this, how would you feel if you were at the mall and a guy asked if he can join your group?
Is there any other way to approach?

prismatic_star

Post by prismatic_star » Aug 13th, '06, 05:26

Crono wrote:Im gonna be going to the mall on Monday.
Me and my friend thought that maybe we should find some girls to hang out with and perhaps even become good friends, or possibly something more.
Does anyone think it's a good idea to find girls at malls?
Would it be easier to go alone, or better with a friend?

Question to any girls reading this, how would you feel if you were at the mall and a guy asked if he can join your group?
Is there any other way to approach?
I don't know about you but I'd be hell out freaked. I mean, we do live in a deranged society where we have to deal with creepy people. And the mall thing, it's kinda pointless to find girls there. Not all nice girls are shopaholics you know. Try like at clubs/parties/concerts/social gatherings/school events. It's best to go with a friend incase something goes wrong.

Crono

Post by Crono » Aug 13th, '06, 05:33

Yeah.. i thought so, that's why I asked here first before actually considering to go to the mall to do this.
Thanks for your reply.