[Discussion] Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jun 26th, '06, 00:33

usagi_on_the_moon wrote:I saw the OST out on yesasia..anyone have it yet?
*cough*
*hack*
:fear:

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Jun 27th, '06, 05:35

For some reason I thought there were only 11 episodes. I was expecting them to get married but then the model showed up and it ended! I was like crap! What kinda ending is that. But then I checked the subtitles section and saw that yes, there is one more. Thank goodness <sigh> So I've been watching this RAW and my Japanese is nowhere good enough to understand what they're saying. I just watch carefully for facial expressions and gestures. Sometimes I'd get the simple phrases like "what", "are you OK", or "i like you". But if anyone would be kind enough to explain to me some parts, then I'd be less confused.

Why were Osama and Miyako working in a show together? How come they were agreeing in his apt but not at the meeting with that assistant writer of hers?
Did Osama's ZabaZaba show get canceled? Is that why B3 didn't go do his show but instead did another show?
How come the guy that works with Osama (I don't remember his name but he went on the Gokon, the older of the two guys), why's he always upset?

lu_chan

Post by lu_chan » Jun 27th, '06, 13:31

the OST is out?? Uh! Would love to get my hands on it....i'll have to check it out on Yesasia. Thanks for the alert! ^___^

shinhaku

Post by shinhaku » Jul 5th, '06, 17:21

i love the busukoi t-shirt and mug at the end of ep ....was it 10 or 11 ? anyone has the song Beautiful Mind ? I like it better than the ending song ^^

lu_chan

Post by lu_chan » Jul 6th, '06, 15:18

there is a busukoi tshirt and mug?? CAn you only get it in Japan? or does yesasia sell it?

so would love to get my grubby hands on it. heh-heh

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jul 6th, '06, 17:13

TV productions often make promo items just for the staff of the show. I had a case of beer mugs from the bar in some show that a friend worked on... Can't even remember the show!!

lu_chan

Post by lu_chan » Jul 8th, '06, 00:37

pokute wrote:TV productions often make promo items just for the staff of the show. I had a case of beer mugs from the bar in some show that a friend worked on... Can't even remember the show!!
dang it all!!

hey Pokute....i know this is off-topic...but, i know you would have the answer.....
I was looking at some of the new jdoramas that just came out for this summer, and i know they just started a week or so ago. I saw some of the ones i want to watch are starting to be subbed, but i went to look for the torrents here and none showed up...does it take a while before they load them up?

IAgain, i apologize to the community for this off-topic question..but i don't where to ask.

and, thanks pokute, in advance, for whatever info you can provide. ^__________^

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jul 8th, '06, 02:01

The doramas usually show up before the subs do.

lu_chan

Post by lu_chan » Jul 8th, '06, 16:34

ahhh...so i just have to practice patience.
I wonder if raws take time too....hmmmm.

anyhoo...thanks. ^________^

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jul 10th, '06, 17:43

I just saw a great Korean film, Welcome to Dongmakgol. I can't recommend it enough.

om369

Post by om369 » Aug 9th, '06, 20:47

Just started seeing this series yesterday and loved it. :lol

It is so sad that she gets usually rejected and laughed at by some of her looks and of what she sometimes do. :cry:

I was laughing so hard when Miyuki thought Os was a stalker :lol She did not even believe that she would be stalked or especially was liked by someone as handsome as Osamu.

I am glad she has 2 very very good friends she live with. :cheers:

I thought their future kids are so cute and pretty.

This is a good show. 8)

suicidal_paranoid

Post by suicidal_paranoid » Aug 24th, '06, 08:54

C'mon keep on subbing!! Ganbatte ikimasshoi :)

meagermiser5

Post by meagermiser5 » Aug 30th, '06, 06:04

I just started watching the show too, om369, and I gotta say, I'm really enjoying. I think my favorite moment so far is when Osamu is pretending to be her boyfriend in front Miyuki's parents. Osamu really pulls through for her and makes really good recoveries during all the family's questions. I was laughing so hard.

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 18th, '06, 14:26

Is there any picture for the lead male actrecess..

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Sep 24th, '06, 02:03

^ the lead male actress? :blink :lol
the lead actor, Inagaki Goro, is a member of the Johhnys Entertainment group, SMAP...
meaning I'm sure there are pics of him, but they might be harder to find... you might want to check the SMAP thread in the JEnt forum...

plus, he's on the older side, so there probably won't be as many ga-ga fangirls posting pics of him like the younger johnnys members

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Sep 25th, '06, 00:24

I'm glad that there is a group of people still subbing this project. It's been one of the most enjoyable dramas thus far. Thanks!! I still think that the kitchen guy is the most handsome. Lol.

Smiley_18

Post by Smiley_18 » Nov 17th, '06, 03:46

Finished watching this show. Love it.. so funny and cute.
Btw, doe anyone have the song "Beautiful Mind"? It's the song playing on the radio all the time. Trying hard to find it, but no such luck. :cry:

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Nov 17th, '06, 05:18

Smiley_18 wrote:Finished watching this show. Love it.. so funny and cute.
Btw, doe anyone have the song "Beautiful Mind"? It's the song playing on the radio all the time. Trying hard to find it, but no such luck. :cry:
I saw it on Jpopsuki a while ago... There should still be a few seeders left.

robetella

Post by robetella » Nov 18th, '06, 15:56

Can sm1 pls seed ep1 RAW plssss... No seeders atm.. :(

Smiley_18

Post by Smiley_18 » Nov 20th, '06, 04:07

8thSin wrote:
Smiley_18 wrote:Finished watching this show. Love it.. so funny and cute.
I saw it on Jpopsuki a while ago... There should still be a few seeders left.
Oh thanks... I found a torrent for it, but no seeder.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Nov 21st, '06, 08:28

BusuKoi SP had been DECIDED!!! :cheers:

Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru ~Christmas SP will be broadcast on FujiTV, December 26th 2006.

It has been 6 months since Osamu and Miyuki got married. On Christmas Eve, Osamu promised Miyuki he'd come home early. However....he meet his ex-girlfriend again, Ebihara Yumi.

Would he be able to fulfill his promise?? Or, Miyuki will be alone in X'mas night??

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Aug 30th, '07, 00:58

Just bringing this topic back from the dead because I just finished watching the series...

I liked the show and I thought it was family fun cute! The only real criticisms that I had about the show were that I would have liked to see the two leads talking a little more. The relationship was adorable but a bit rushed IMO. I don't really feel that they showed them growing closer and more intimate. A few more conversations and sharing things in common and it would have been better IMO.

The other thing that bothered me was
why did they both laugh at the woman that was supposed to be the singer??? Of all people why would Miyuki laugh at someone else's looks??? It just doesn't seem right that she would react that way. And why would that be the pivotal moment for him to look at her with the eyes of love???
I just could not get into that moment.

Other than that it was nice and I enjoyed it. :-)

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Aug 30th, '07, 02:41

MitsukaiKuroi wrote:Just bringing this topic back from the dead because I just finished watching the series...

I liked the show and I thought it was family fun cute! The only real criticisms that I had about the show were that I would have liked to see the two leads talking a little more. The relationship was adorable but a bit rushed IMO. I don't really feel that they showed them growing closer and more intimate. A few more conversations and sharing things in common and it would have been better IMO.

The other thing that bothered me was
why did they both laugh at the woman that was supposed to be the singer??? Of all people why would Miyuki laugh at someone else's looks??? It just doesn't seem right that she would react that way. And why would that be the pivotal moment for him to look at her with the eyes of love???
I just could not get into that moment.

Other than that it was nice and I enjoyed it. :-)

More interactions would've been nice. They had some really cute scenes together, so more interaction would have played really well too.

On the part that bothered you:
MIYU (the singer) is Miyuki Ooshima, the woman that this series is based on. This series was born out of her husband's writing about their relationship. His real name is Osamu Suzuki, a writer for SMAPXSMAP and MechIKE; and I'm pretty sure he cameoed as Juicy Nakajima, the radio host.

While the laughing scene doesn't really fit plot/character-wise (and feels awkward to me too), I think it's kinda the real Miyuki taking a chance to poke fun at herself. Maybe they were trying to reflect that in the fictional version of Miyuki during that scene. *shrug* As far as why it's the pivotal moment, probably it's because Osamu loves laughter. He was always thinking about her smile earlier, so watching her laugh so freely makes sense for a moment that would affect him.

If you wanna see Morisanchuu (the real B3) you can check out:

[嵐の宿題くん] Episode 26 - Morisanchuu [2007.04.02]
http://techni-teddy.livejournal.com/539.html

You can get it hard or softsubbed from there. :) Miyuki's crush on MatsuJun is pretty cute. And all three of Morisanchuu appeared in the BusuKoi drama.

Tomoko played Miyuki
Miyuki was MIYU (And she really sings Beautiful Mind)
Kazuko played Motoko (Tomoko's fictional counterpart)

deshou

Post by deshou » Aug 30th, '07, 03:26

Hey! I just finished watching the series as well and, although I liked it very much, I have to agree with you, their relationship feels a little rushed and lacks some intimacy...
I mean, it is understandable that Osamu likes Miyuki because shes funny and optimistic, but still, he doesnt seem attracted to her at all...(neither to his other girlfriend, for that matter)... so why marry her?? She could just remain as his funny friend...

hmmm, also, scary enough, it seemed the first kiss was when they were being married :crazy: I realize J-dramas dont focus much on those scenes, but still... think in this drama it was kind of important to show something more.
but dont get me wrong, as I said, I loved the series :lol

~thank you ryoko11, for sharing that info, didnt know that!

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Aug 30th, '07, 03:56

WOW Ryoko! Thank you for the info and the link! I did not know any of that info so it helps to put things in a different perspective!

And I am glad that you and deshou agree with my opinion on more interactions. It would have been nice (and I don't think this is a spoiler for anyone else) if they had shared the same musical taste or loved the same movies. Went out for a night of stand-up together or even just hung around the studio and watched different series being taped and compared them to ZbaXZba. Something that made me look and say "WOW! They have so much in common no wonder they fell in love!"

It is still an adorable show with a great cast.

cazzy

Post by cazzy » Dec 10th, '09, 18:27

Hello, can someone kindly re-seed the series? I'd be very grateful. Thank you :mrgreen:

babribeiro

Post by babribeiro » Jul 17th, '12, 23:26

Hi people,
I would like to request seeder if possible , quite a few people tryign to download and no seeders available at all.