girls only-how do you feel about guys in this forum?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.

what do you think about the guys in this forum?

good
18%
ok, some are nice
30%
I am not interested
52%

Total votes: 33

Littleangel91356

girls only-how do you feel about guys in this forum?

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 28th, '06, 21:50

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:06, edited 1 time in total.

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Aug 28th, '06, 22:01

What about guys who are interested in guys? Do they have to make ANOTHER thread? What about girls who are into girls? What about guys who were girls and girls who were guys?

This thread is much too specialized.

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 28th, '06, 22:06

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:06, edited 1 time in total.

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Aug 28th, '06, 22:08

Well, I responded, see?

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 28th, '06, 22:17

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:07, edited 1 time in total.

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Aug 28th, '06, 22:30

I think I know why you are making this thread Littleangel llol. The thing is I'm on this site for almost a year, and I have only encountered two moronic guys here, that's not a lot compared to everyday life.I personnaly don't think guys on d-addict are worse than anywhere else, it's just that on the net, you discuss with people you wouldn't have talked to in real life, and sometimes that's a huge mistake!!
I'm starting to see who I have to avoid on this forum now and I won't be bothered with dumbasses, I will do that I usually do: ignore them.
Just bear in mind that there are a lot of frustrated people who use their computer to bash on people, I won't even shed a tear for those pathetic and lame creatures, they really don't deserve it.

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Aug 28th, '06, 22:42

lol, is this in retaliation on the other forum about expensive girlfriends?

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Aug 28th, '06, 22:43

Woah, had to go quick check to see who was ignoring me. Thank god, only one person, and it's someone I've never even seen in this forum... So, since I am now 99% sure you're not talking about me, I can say:

There's one Yamapi fangirl who knows her way around the block.

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 28th, '06, 22:53

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:07, edited 1 time in total.

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Aug 28th, '06, 23:10

pokute wrote:Woah, had to go quick check to see who was ignoring me. Thank god, only one person, and it's someone I've never even seen in this forum... So, since I am now 99% sure you're not talking about me, I can say:

There's one Yamapi fangirl who knows her way around the block.
what's that supposed to mean Pokute :lol I really start to think my sig and avatar doesn't help me at all around here, maybe I should have them changed for some Nobel Prize winners avatar and people who just says how intelligent I seem to be :D
And yes, you can meet rude and stupid guys(and girls too)around here, but I always thought the best to do is to let them drown themselves in their crap, if they need to come here to vent their frustration it's because they have miserable lives and they don't deserve the precious time I would waste to answer them. D-addict is a place where I love to be and I'm not gonna change my way because some people have their heads full of crap, and spend too much time behind their computer bashing randomly.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Aug 28th, '06, 23:13

So i cant vote, right? =P cause i think im way cool....

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Aug 28th, '06, 23:15

Nobel prize winner...? Hmmm... I think Hiroshi Abe would be close enough.

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Aug 28th, '06, 23:21

the guys here?

how do I even know I'm speaking to a guy half the time

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Aug 28th, '06, 23:25

i a guy jellybean! theres one. i think pokute is a dude too.

i think sometimes you need to forgive the tone. some people are just not good in print or email. i have a friend who does online websites for a few chinese artists, and when i met her she was flame warring with people. her tone is just pretty bad. but its just how she writes. its just rude...is just wouldnt come out right. im personally BAD in email, i need to stop and delete and rewrite sometime cause im a bit forceful or condescending. its not personality, its word choice.

anyway, if someone offended you, give em a few quick angry smilies. that always scares me off!
:x :glare: :x :glare:

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Aug 28th, '06, 23:26

pokute wrote:Nobel prize winner...? Hmmm... I think Hiroshi Abe would be close enough.
sounds good to me, I'll choose an avatar from the Trick period, the haircut was cool, "mad scientist" type

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Aug 28th, '06, 23:27

I notice that its always the guy that ladle their responses with sarcasm.

that pokute guy has oodles of it.

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Aug 28th, '06, 23:37

I'm a dude? Get me my cowboy boots, my denim jacket, and my men's pocky... Cuz I'm going to go pick me up some chickz...

I'm a guy... Not a "dude". Sheesh.

You catch more chicks with pocky than with a civic with a Type-R sticker.

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Aug 28th, '06, 23:42

jellybean wrote:I notice that its always the guy that ladle their responses with sarcasm.

that pokute guy has oodles of it.
I never travel anywhere without my ladle.

valory

Post by valory » Aug 28th, '06, 23:48

nikochanr3 wrote: im personally BAD in email, i need to stop and delete and rewrite sometime cause im a bit forceful or condescending. its not personality, its word choice.
Now I see why it took you that 6 whole months of (BAD) email to land a date with your wife :P

O yeah, the guys on this forum are just how they should be, contained in rectangular boxes. Throw in an occasional smiley and who am I to complain.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Aug 29th, '06, 00:15

valory wrote:
nikochanr3 wrote: im personally BAD in email, i need to stop and delete and rewrite sometime cause im a bit forceful or condescending. its not personality, its word choice.
Now I see why it took you that 6 whole months of (BAD) email to land a date with your wife :P

O yeah, the guys on this forum are just how they should be, contained in rectangular boxes. Throw in an occasional smiley and who am I to complain.
hehe, my wife's english wasn't very good at the time. i was neither good nor bad, just sentences which she understood points here and there. One day she asked me what :) means. My smiles were going unnoticed. Basically, only the fact i didn't miss a day got noticed the most. And i answered her queries, even if she didn't understand the response. Funny, right? :lol

Sorry Pokute you are not a dude. :P You are a GUY! See more bad word choice. :lol

nedayaj

Post by nedayaj » Sep 20th, '06, 23:43

Guys in here are really nice. I made a few friends. Everyone in here is very nice. Maybe i just haven't met the mean one yet. Oh well i'm sure they have their reason. But hey on the bright side, everyone is nice in their own way.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 21st, '06, 00:56

gee, i think i'm probably bringing down the average here. :lol

what if you made a separate option for 'guys except for jholic'. the guys might get more votes.

AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » Sep 21st, '06, 16:37

NICE....VERY NICE....SOMETIMES GENTEL...SOMETIMES CRAZY....I STLL DIDNT FIND ANY MALE MEMBER HERE ON DADDICTS WHO HAS SHARED THE SAME THOUGHTS AS ME

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Sep 23rd, '06, 07:40

I find them all interesting with their opinions....very interesting opinions :lol....

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 23rd, '06, 07:53

jholic wrote:gee, i think i'm probably bringing down the average here. :lol

what if you made a separate option for 'guys except for jholic'. the guys might get more votes.
I don't know about that jholic~ :) you're a pretty friendly guy so there shouldn't be a need for a separate option~

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 25th, '06, 03:09

lilswtangel wrote:I don't know about that jholic~ :) you're a pretty friendly guy so there shouldn't be a need for a separate option~
ha, thanks for the comment, angel. :)

(psst, i believe we agreed on $50 cash?? :whistling: )

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Sep 25th, '06, 03:13

I'm pretty sure this topic was made to spite me by some 16 year old. Although for what reason specifically I don't remember, 8)

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Sep 25th, '06, 04:00

kotaeshiranaihito wrote:I'm pretty sure this topic was made to spite me by some 16 year old. Although for what reason specifically I don't remember, 8)
maybe you were too bs-ing, so if that's the reason, then tone it down a little, maybe some of the younger ones don't appreciate you're kind a sense of humor (I called that "a kind of sense of humor") :lol....opps, I better sign off for a while or my hubby will think I'm not meeting him tonight :lol....

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Sep 25th, '06, 16:25

mimmi wrote:
kotaeshiranaihito wrote:I'm pretty sure this topic was made to spite me by some 16 year old. Although for what reason specifically I don't remember, 8)
maybe you were too bs-ing, so if that's the reason, then tone it down a little, maybe some of the younger ones don't appreciate you're kind a sense of humor (I called that "a kind of sense of humor") :lol....opps, I better sign off for a while or my hubby will think I'm not meeting him tonight :lol....
Darn I got quite excited at the prospect of some alternate kdrama reality that you two had this sizzling chemistry - a love spawned from hate.

But then mimmi mentioned hubby...

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Sep 25th, '06, 20:28

yeah you were like this :glare: and she was :x which made you do this :P and she went all :cussing: and then i think antok jumped in and all :argue: occurred but know we are all like :scratch: wondering what happened.

i think the conclusion unfortunately might have been the men here stink. Bummer.... :roll

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Sep 26th, '06, 00:34

jellybean wrote:
mimmi wrote:
Darn I got quite excited at the prospect of some alternate kdrama reality that you two had this sizzling chemistry - a love spawned from hate.

But then mimmi mentioned hubby...
I'm pretty sure we never hated each other, so sorry there's not love here.

Personally I don't hate anyone (except that guy who cut me off this morning ... you know who you are :cussing: -and no this will not turn into a korean love-hate story, I promise you that).

Sakado

Post by Sakado » Sep 26th, '06, 00:55

nikochanr3 wrote:
yeah you were like this :glare: and she was :x which made you do this :P and she went all :cussing: and then i think antok jumped in and all :argue: occurred but know we are all like :scratch: wondering what happened.
lol, nice sum up! :lol :lol

SSJSubgeta
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SSJSubgeta » Sep 26th, '06, 01:01

Im a guy here and i never have had any online arguments in this community. Im glad that its been that way, well even tho i dont post to much. But i think any argument can be handled easly depending on the maturity of the person. But one thing i will like to point out is that if you look in this forum most accountable arguments are in the Life & Relationships threads, Thats where everybody meets their negative other and argue on whos right and wrong. But I will like to mention that to everyone here this is just the internet and it doesnt need to be taken too seriously. Even if others have diffrent opinions all you can do is respect that and go about your day.

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Oct 25th, '06, 16:11

there are many who I think are terrible as kindergarteners!!! Sorry, but I have to say it!! I just can´t understand who grown-up guys with a job can act as if they were only 15!? There are really some abouth whom I think they are a little dumb, sorry to say it! I won´t give examples!

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Oct 25th, '06, 16:48

What happen to the good ol' days when all we did was talk about dramatv?

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Oct 25th, '06, 17:07

why limit it to males only... females can be just as bad or worse at times.

What about the ppl that leave their gender blank? :D

jica

Post by jica » Oct 25th, '06, 17:48

Kamui6 wrote:why limit it to males only... females can be just as bad or worse at times.

What about the ppl that leave their gender blank? :D
I agree with that. I don't think that guys here are particulary mean or something (although I have to admit if I read a post where the person are sarcastic or is overly negative or sounds like a besserwisser - like he knows everything - I tend to think it's a guy. Prejudice or what... :whistling: )

There are a lot of nice people here, both male and female. Ok, there are also some bakas here, but yeah.. just ignore them. :glare: