[TwDrama] Smile Pasta (TTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.

[TwDrama] Smile Pasta (TTV, 2006)

Post by 10025812 » Jul 17th, '06, 10:06

It is a new show, taking over The magician of love, by Cyndi Wang and Zhang Dong Liang. Pretty nice and quite similar to Full House. But I don't know where to download. So can someone kind enough to upload to CB so that everyone can enjoy the show???

ngavh

Post by ngavh » Jul 17th, '06, 10:17

if you know how to dl by Bt you can check icefish.org to dl ^ ^. It's such a great Drama . I've just finished watching episode 1

Post by 10025812 » Jul 17th, '06, 14:09

Hi, i do have BT but my speed is only abt 3kbs. Tried to dl with others but still can't link.

AhiRu

Post by AhiRu » Jul 18th, '06, 05:16

is there already a YDY version for this drama, hope someone can post the link. thanks!

Post by 10025812 » Jul 20th, '06, 14:14

I found a clubbox which can dl this drama. clubbox.co.kr/lienny. I think the user is also a member of DA

hehe~

just asking...

Post by hehe~ » Jul 21st, '06, 16:56

do they have the torrent for this story in d-addicts?
i really want to watch it...but i don't understand chinese...
i'm wondering if there any subs for this drama...

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fufu » Jul 22nd, '06, 06:59

10025812 wrote:I found a clubbox which can dl this drama. clubbox.co.kr/lienny. I think the user is also a member of DA
Yea, it's Gi-Ma-Mi's clubbox :roll

We've decided to sub this instead of "Marry Me!"

Anyway, we're looking for translators and timers! Please let me know if you're interested!

Here's a sub preview:

waikitfire

Post by waikitfire » Jul 23rd, '06, 04:15

No ppl having the BT file of it ??? icefish is super duper slow
lol :)
what episode it have reach ????
seem like not much info -.-"

bumena

Post by bumena » Jul 23rd, '06, 04:51

fufu wrote:
Anyway, we're looking for translators and timers! Please let me know if you're interested!

Here's a sub preview:
I could help with timing ^^

Sassy_g

Post by Sassy_g » Jul 23rd, '06, 08:58

I saw the first epi of this series, and it looks really cute!! I love Zhang Dong Liang!!!! Has this series been fully released yey, or is it still airing on TV. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this series. :D :D

waikitfire

Post by waikitfire » Jul 23rd, '06, 09:53

just found the 1st epi in icefish......
i think it is just started not long ago :)

may i post the torrent ???? :scratch:

hxxp://bt.icefish.org/icefish/13839.htm <- the link to it...

waikitfire

Post by waikitfire » Jul 23rd, '06, 16:21

pasta 2 is out !! :)

:lol
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

natnatfy

Post by natnatfy » Jul 25th, '06, 05:48

anyone got epi 1? pls.....

Sassy_g

Post by Sassy_g » Jul 25th, '06, 07:59

Even though I don't understand much chinese, i'm still watching this series raw, cause it's so cute! I was hoping someone would help me with some things that I'm confused about.

NoNameFace

Post by NoNameFace » Jul 27th, '06, 22:44

Sassy_g wrote:I saw the first epi of this series, and it looks really cute!! I love Zhang Dong Liang!!!! Has this series been fully released yey, or is it still airing on TV. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this series. :D :D
It just started airing 2 weeks ago. It airs every Sunday; this Sunday, episode 3 will air. :-)

NoNameFace

Post by NoNameFace » Jul 27th, '06, 22:44

Sassy_g wrote:Even though I don't understand much chinese, i'm still watching this series raw, cause it's so cute! I was hoping someone would help me with some things that I'm confused about.
I can answer your questions. :D

lilpig

Post by lilpig » Jul 28th, '06, 07:00

is it only me or does nic looks a little like kim rae won from my patzzi. i kept on getting the impression that they look kinda a like.

NoNameFace

Post by NoNameFace » Jul 28th, '06, 20:14

lilpig wrote:is it only me or does nic looks a little like kim rae won from my patzzi. i kept on getting the impression that they look kinda a like.
He does! On Asian Fanatics, someone post up pictures for comparision and WHOA, they even have the same smile! :D

NoNameFace

Post by NoNameFace » Jul 28th, '06, 20:15

lilpig wrote:is it only me or does nic looks a little like kim rae won from my patzzi. i kept on getting the impression that they look kinda a like.
He does! On Asian Fanatics, someone post up pictures for comparision and WHOA, they even have the same smile! :D

adrian22

Post by adrian22 » Jul 28th, '06, 21:50

becos not many people know that this thread exist and many requested more info, I decided to post this...
*i thought its easier to just direct them here ^^

more info on the drama:
[img]http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/4196/8002ix6.jpg[/img]

Zhang Dong Liang(Nicholas)
Wang Xin Ling
Gino
Gino [KOne]
Xiao Qiao [7F]

extra
Darren [KOne + Typhoon]

The producer has already announced that this series is a TAIWANESE VERSION of Full House. But Adrian(me!) thinks theres more chemistry, more comedy and more entertainment in this one!
drama is being aired every monday i think*

synopsis episode 1/spoiler *read at ur own risk*
一對八竿子打不著的年輕男女,因為街頭的一次意外撞擊,不小心撞出漫天緋聞,也撞出一段趣味橫生的浪漫情緣,兩個平行的人生,從此交纏在一起,展開了一段浪漫而不凡的人生旅程...
Bumping into one another on the street, accidentally causing a myriad of rumors, also causes an interesting and fated romance. Two lives parallel and intertwine together and launch a romantic, unordinary life journey...
成曉詩,微笑Pasta的寶貝女兒,是個天真直率的平凡少女,帶點魯莽,帶點憨傻,總是以微笑面對人生,他總覺得,只要微笑,沒什麼事情大不了!縱使有挫折,難過一下,再笑一笑,也就雨過天青了,曉詩最喜歡的人是同校的阿哲學長,雖然阿哲從來不喜歡曉詩,甚至對曉詩下了「戀情永遠不會滿三個月」的魔咒,但是曉詩還不屈不撓,再接再厲,他相信,總有一天阿哲學長會看到他的真心,喜歡上他,直到他遇見何群那一天開始,曉詩一直相信和堅持的愛情信念產生了變化。
Chen Xiao Shi, the beloved daughter of Smile Pasta, is an ordinary girl whose naive and candid. She is a little silly and foolish yet holds a smile when facing life. She always believes that if you smile, nothing is as serious as one perceives it to be. Even when faced when obstacles, be sad for only a moment, smile again and everything will be fine again. Xiao Shi is in love with older schoolmate Ah Zhe and even though Ah Zhe has never liked Xiao Shi, even with her "not a single relationship will ever pass 3 months" evil curse, Xiao Shi doesn't give up on him. She believes that one day Ah Zhe will realize her sincerity and fall in love with her. The day Xiao Shi meets He Qun, Xiao Shi's continued belief in her love changes.
何群,歌壇小天王,也是現任議長何孟元的大兒子,因為青少年時與弟弟和女朋友Rita以及青梅竹馬的筱柔對音樂有著共同的理想,而投入音樂的領域中,儘管傳統而保守的父親反對,兄弟仍執著於自己對音樂的夢想和熱情一直往前走,但是,這樣的革命情感卻因為17歲那年的一次意外,這個夢想再也無法實現,因為,何群的錯誤判斷,他們失去了筱柔,阿哲跟哥哥何群也從此兄弟決裂,不再來往。何群後來因緣際會進入娛樂圈,成為今天的歌壇小天王,但是,他並不快樂,因為,這離他們當初的夢想還有一段距離,何群心裡從沒放棄過帶著弟弟一起完成夢想的心願。
He Qun, a musician, is also the eldest son of the current Speaker of the House, He Meng Yuan. When he was in his youth, along with his younger brother, his girlfriend Rita and childhood friend Xiao Rou, and their shared dream, they enter the music industry. Despite opposition from their father, the two brothers continue to follow their dream. However when they were 17, an accident prevented their dream from happening. Because He Qun made a wrong decision, they lost Xiao Rou and thus the relationship between Ah Zhe and He Qun went estranged, nevering making contact again. He Qun eventually enters the entertainment circle and becomes one of today's musician kings, but he is unhappy because this is not his dream. He Qun has never given up on accomplishing his dream with his brother.
這是何群新歌發表會的當天,也是曉詩試圖跟新任男友Peter完成戀情滿三個月目標的日子,但是,何群在這一天,眼睜睜看著女友Rita被阿哲帶走,曉詩也在街頭看著Peter擁著另一個女子離開,這兩條傷心的平行線在街頭偶遇,正在躲避狗仔隊跟蹤的何群,一不小心撞上在街頭失落獨行的曉詩,猛烈的撞擊使得何群的嘴唇意外吻上了曉詩,狗仔隊見機不可失,趕緊用相機拍下這難得的一刻,何群只好帶著曉詩逃跑。
The day He Qun released his new single, is also the day Xiao Shi's three month relationship with new boyfriend, Peter ends. On this day He Qun sees his girlfriend Rita being taken away by brother Ah Zhe and Xiao Shi sees Peter leave with another girl. These two broken hearts meet on the street when He Qun is running from the paparazzi and bumps into Xiao Shi- accidentally kissing her. The paparazzi seizes the opportunity and capture the moment on film. He Qun has no choice but to grab Xiao Shi and run.
而曉詩因為和哥哥成銘打賭,不得不帶個「男友」回家,否則得在自家經營的「微笑PASTA」義大利麵店門口跳肚皮舞招客人。擔心出糗的曉詩沒有男友可以帶,所以不敢回家,央求何群收留他。同樣愛情受挫的兩人難免有點互相同情,何群收留曉詩,帶她回家,還答應假扮曉詩的男友,陪她一起回家。
Xiao Shi has also made a bet with her older brother and can’t can’t bring a “boyfriend” home otherwise she has to belly dance in front of “Smile Pasta” restaurant. Worried about not bringing home a boyfriend and embarrassing herself, Xiao Shi is afraid to go home and begs He Qun to take her in. Sharing a mutual compassion for each other as they’re both failures in love, He Qun agrees to take her in as well as agree to pretend to be Xiao Shi’s boyfriend and go home with her.

沒想到第二天一早風雲變色,「小天王劈腿,街頭擁吻秘密情人」,何群和曉詩的「親吻照」上了頭版新聞,議長家被媒體團團包圍。經紀人Vincent為挽救危機,將計就計,否認何群和Rita的關係,宣布曉詩才是何群的正牌女友,兩人即將訂婚,全國轟然。緋聞一鬧,愛面子的何議長差點氣炸,勒令何群轉學,不料一轉卻轉到了曉詩就讀的鼎風大學,以為再也不會見面的緋聞男女變成同班同學。
The next day He Qun and Xiao Shi’s “kiss photo” make the paper headlines saying “Young Heavenly King cheats, kisses secret lover on the street,” causing the Speaker of the House’s home to be bombarded with paparazzi. The manager, Vincent, hopes to do damage control by denying that He Qun and Rita were ever involved and that Xiao Shi is He Qun’s real girlfriend and that the two are about to be engaged. Worried about face, He Qun’s dad is completely pissed off and immediately transfers He Qun to a different school and unknowingly ends up at Xiao Shi’s Ding Feng University. The two believing to never see each other again unexpectedly end up as classmates.

這下可好,轉入鼎風大學的何群不但必須經常跟曉詩扮恩愛,也必須面對同校的阿哲和Rita。深愛Rita的何群,始終愛戀阿哲的曉詩,面對昔日戀人跟三年來始終如一的愛慕對象,該怎麼在同一個校園中和平相處?複雜矛盾的情愫,在四個人之間蔓延開來。阿哲對何群有著從高中到現在的不滿與怨恨,在同一個環境中,更讓阿哲如芒刺在背,忍不住處處與何群對立;Rita 對何群有著愧疚,卻又不相信何群在一夜之間喜歡上曉詩,甚至成為未婚夫妻,始終是阿哲頭號支持者的曉詩,礙於與何群協議保密的假未婚夫妻身分,而無法繼續追隨阿哲而痛苦,甚至遷怒何群;何群面對失去最愛,還必須在Rita面前跟曉詩演出恩愛戲碼而痛苦,轉化為一種高傲的冷漠,加上面對阿哲的憤恨,何群試圖想要化解兄弟之間的誤會與怨懟,卻不能在阿哲面前展現軟弱,這些,正考驗著何群。
Not only does He Qun have to pretend to be lovey-dovey with Xiao Shi at Ding Feng, but he also has to face Ah Zhe and Rita who are also at the same school. He Qun being deeply in love with Rita and Xiao Shi still in love with Ah Zhe, how is it possible that these people will be able to get along with one another? Ah Zhe has hated his brother since high school and now at the same school it is impossible not to oppose him constantly. Rita feels guilt towards He Qun yet she doesn’t believe that he can fall in love with Xiao Shi overnight, let alone become his fiancée. Having lost Rita, having to pretend to be lovey dovey with Xiao Shi, and the estrangement between him and Ah Zhe, He Qun is in a lot of pain yet he is unable to show his weakness which becomes He Qun’s biggest test.
何群跟曉詩這對歡喜冤家,從假未婚夫妻開始,逐漸被曉詩的樂觀微笑,微笑Pasta店所有成員的溫暖融化,找到原本被封存的笑容和溫暖性格,積極面對自己的人生,找回失去的親情與夢想。
He Qun and Xiao Shi, this bickering pair, begin as a fake couple but He Qun is gradually affected by Xiao Shi’s optimistic smile as well as everyone’s warmth at Smile Pasta. He rediscovers his own smile and warm personality, chooses to positively face life, and recapture his dream and family.

阿哲雖然處處與何群對立,卻在一次次的挑戰、誤解之後,更加了解與認識何群,甚至喜歡上曾經以為是全世界最不可能被自己喜歡的女孩—成曉詩,甚至,還幫助她,破除自己曾經下給成曉詩的「戀情永遠不滿三個月」的魔咒。
Even though Ah Zhe takes every opportunity to oppose He Qun, with each challenge Ah Zhe learns and understands more about his brother. Ah Zhe even falls for the one girl who he never would imagine falling for- Chen Xiao Shi. He goes as far as to break her “never have a relationship for more than three months” curse.

而曉詩呢?一個一直以為自己被「戀情永遠不滿三個月」魔咒的女孩,因為意外成為何群的假未婚妻,人生轉了一個大彎,但是曉詩依然樂觀面對,曉詩總是相信,人生就是這樣,沒有什麼事情解決不了,只要微笑,沒什麼大不了。
And Xiao Shi? Always thinking that she’s doomed with “never having a relationship for more than three months” curse. Accidentally becoming He Qun’s fiancée changes her life, but Xiao Shi still chooses to face it optimistically because she always believes that life should be that way. There’s nothing that can’t be solved, all you have to smile and nothing is a big deal.

在微笑Pasta的真誠帶動下,這一群年輕人的愛情故事持續沸騰著,一道道風味特殊的Pasta正陸續上菜中
Under Smile Pasta, the lovestory of these young people continues to bubble and manifest.

微笑PASTA,一段愛與真誠的故事,夾雜著青春和美味,讓你邊笑邊感動,邊笑邊落淚。
Smile Pasta, a story of love and sincerity, is filled with youth and flavor. It’ll make you laugh and touch your hearts as well as make you smile and make you cry.
Credits
a.l.
aggiesbaby
dreamstar
Asian Fanatics- your guide to asian entertainment and information

if any original author wants me to take this down, just pm me

roseanne90

Post by roseanne90 » Jul 30th, '06, 07:11

nope its aired in taiwan ona sunday.. every week.. haha

meteorjc
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meteorjc » Jul 30th, '06, 07:34

wow...seem like an interesting series, the main character guys look hot,...so i watch it for sure....lol
is there a sub team for this? if you need any help with quality check or editing just pm me.

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Aug 1st, '06, 03:16

What "a little like"? Nic does not look like Kim Rae Won. He looks like - just from the photos - the identical twin of the second male lead in One Fine Day (sorry, don't know his name). Although I've seen Nic from only the photos, I have watched My Love Patzzi only 2-3 weeks ago and 5 eps of One Fine Day.

airskape

Post by airskape » Aug 1st, '06, 08:14

just watched ep 1

its quite a nice fun drama to watch~ not quite entirely exactly the same as full house (kdrama) but definetely similar
i think ill continue with this series :D

chiachitso

Post by chiachitso » Aug 4th, '06, 03:47

just wondering...how many eps are out right now? and where can i watch it live?

thanks

NoNameFace

Post by NoNameFace » Aug 4th, '06, 04:00

chiachitso wrote:just wondering...how many eps are out right now? and where can i watch it live?

thanks
Three episodes are out right now. Where can you watch it live? You mean when it airs on Sunday? That I don't know but the first three episodes are on www.youtube.com. :D

chiachitso

Post by chiachitso » Aug 4th, '06, 05:59

NoNameFace wrote:Three episodes are out right now. Where can you watch it live? You mean when it airs on Sunday? That I don't know but the first three episodes are on www.youtube.com. :D
thanks for answering...i just heard from some place, there is this program where you can watch shows/dramas live on your comp. i DLed it once, bu i didn't know how to use it...and now i can't find it..x.x

farmerdork

Post by farmerdork » Aug 4th, '06, 20:07

how much episodes in total does wei xiao pasta have? is it on dvd already?

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Aug 5th, '06, 01:33

farmerdork wrote:how much episodes in total does wei xiao pasta have? is it on dvd already?
it's just starting to come out on TV right now... wouldn't be on DVD yet.

atchoum

Post by atchoum » Aug 5th, '06, 12:37

does someone have this song 痛彻心扉 plz?? &#0;

chiachitso

Post by chiachitso » Aug 5th, '06, 19:43

when does ep 4 come outtt???

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Aug 5th, '06, 21:31

i watched eps 1 and thought it was too silly and story was just so so..
so not gonna continue watching it =)

oceanic

Post by oceanic » Aug 7th, '06, 01:39

^ aww...
sad to hear that you dont like it after watching the first episode

Well, at least, it isnt as bad as some of the other idol dramas. Perhaps just hasnt shown it yet.. lol.
It's the first time I've seen Nicholas acting (since I cant find his movie online).
Not bad, but he still makes me laugh (just by looking at him).
He's doing good. But he does seem a bit too soft spoken and polite. haha.
Perhaps that's what his character should be.

Xiao Qiao. I've liked her performance in WZBQW.
Cant really say much about her here just yet.

Gino. Doesnt have much exposure to him. So, cant really comment.

As for the rest of the cast... the usual idol drama cast, if you notice them. Of course, not all of them, but a majority.
It does get a bit tiring, doesnt it?!
They should perhaps do more auditioning for other actor(s).

I love the dad and mom's pronounciation. Such good command of mandarin. Or was it just the perfect tone. lol

Oh, I didnt realise "La Vie" was meant for Louis Vuitton.
It really got me thinking what is this brand.
I've literally got to pause the screen to see the bags properly.
Is this another of the Taiwanese slang?

==================
chiachitso wrote:when does ep 4 come outtt???
I think some of the earlier posts have already mentioned this.
The serial is only aired every Sunday, and a repeat of the earlier episode on Saturday.

Vivagirl

Post by Vivagirl » Aug 7th, '06, 04:05

does the torrents posted here for the 3 eps has sub? i need one with subs...

Zahra
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Zahra » Aug 7th, '06, 21:34

this series is really cute
the plotline's not that good but the cuteness makes up for it for me
I think it's kinda like a merge of full house and prince turns into a frog

@chiachitso you can stream with PPLive directly from China..but usually u can't get taiwanese channels...so you wouldn't be able to watch this

@Vivagirl: SUBlimes is currently subbing this
you can check out the status at http://ohsosublime.blogspot.com/

Ceciel

Post by Ceciel » Aug 8th, '06, 17:12

Does someone here know if the ost is already out?

Zahra
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Zahra » Aug 8th, '06, 18:32

Ceciel wrote:Does someone here know if the ost is already out?
here you go:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_37230.htm

Annae

Post by Annae » Aug 10th, '06, 18:30

SPIOLER FOR EP 5 ...DON"T READ IF YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW
CREIDT TO JUNYI for translation FROM SOOMPI.COM
播出日期:95年8月13日晚間09:30

何群誤會阿哲跟偉仔一夥綁架曉詩,來到地下公社,與阿哲爆發肢體衝突,兩兄弟從曉詩的綁架誤會,爭吵到音樂理念,互相覺得對方放棄了小時候共同的夢想,於是阿哲提議在鼎大舉辦一場公開的樂團競賽,看看誰才是那個改變的人?何群更進一步提議,輸者須與成曉詩當眾擁吻,曉詩對於自己變成賭注感到憤憤不平,何群雖說這個擁吻是為曉詩製造跟阿哲親近的機會,但是看到曉詩樂不可支的樣子,心裡真不是滋味。
為了明天的樂團比賽,地下公社的團員提出用「北極星的眼淚」作為參賽歌曲,被阿哲怒斥否決,而另一邊,何群卻決定演唱『北極星的眼淚』。而為了一首「北極星的眼淚」,阿哲與Rita 再度起爭執,阿哲甚至要Rita後悔的話,回頭去找何群, Rita傷心離去。
本該為何群加油,才能獲得阿哲的吻的曉詩,卻在為何群做加油麵的時候,忽然發現自己被愛情弄亂的心情,他有點弄不清自己喜歡的人到底是何群還是阿哲了?!曉詩想找何群弄清楚,卻意外撞見來到經紀公司找何群的Rita,曉詩又氣又急地像逃難似地跑回家,他最後會選擇為誰加油呢?
比賽終於開始,曉詩沒有出現在樂團比賽會場,何群選擇唱「北極星的眼淚」,阿哲會有什麼反應?比賽的結果又會是什麼?曉詩跟何群才剛發酵的愛情,會在此時產生什麼樣的變化呢?
Episode 5 Summary Translation

He Qun misunderstood that Ah Zhe kinapped Xiao Shi and went to the underground as told. Due to the hatred building up between them, they had a heated argument from the kinapping of Xiao Shi to their music concepts. They both felt that they had given up on their Childhood Common Goal [He Qun becoming a well-known singer by himself, whereas Ah Zhe and his band still continue to play music on their own] . Thus, Ah Zhe requested for a battle/competition between the band of He Qun and his band to see whose band is better. Hearing this, He Qun added that "The loser will KISS Xiao Shi as a forfeit. Xiao Shi got very angry as He Qun degraded her as an item used for punishing the loser. However, He Qun claim that he was trying to create a golden opportunity for Ah Zhe [her greatet crush] to kiss her, so Xiao Shi calmed down and got excited.

Ah Zhe's band members suggested using "北極星的眼淚" [Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei - the song composed by them together before Xiao Ruo passed away]. However, Ah Zhe declined angrily. On another hand, He Qun agreed to perform the song. Due to the song "Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei " , Ah Zhe and Rita quarrelled [junyi note: i think Ah Zhe HATE to perform this song again because he did not wish to bring up anything about Xiao Ruo again but Rita insisted or questioned Ah Zhe, so they argued in the end]. Ah Zhe even said that if RITA regretted leaving He Qun, she could go back to him if she wants. Upon hearing this, she left sadly.

Xiao Shi, who has the greatest crush on Ah Zhe should be 100% supportive towards He Qun's band so that Ah Zhe's band will lose and she will get to kiss him...However, she found herself unsure of her true feelings, and was not sure if she truely Love Ah Zhe or she fell in love with He Qun. She went to look for He Qun, hoping to sort out her feelings but she found out that RITA was with He Qun at his manager's apartment. She stomped off angrily without talking to him.

Who will she vote for in the end?

The competition has started, but Xiao Shi did not attend. How will Ah Zhe respond to He Qun's performance on Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei? What will the results be? Will the spark just created between Xiao Shi and He Qun die off? Will their relationship be affected by the competition ?

Stay tune

oceanic

Post by oceanic » Aug 12th, '06, 20:45

:unsure:

Any idea how many series in this drama?

silver sparrow
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by silver sparrow » Aug 12th, '06, 21:33

ah just started watching this series last week, episode one was quite promising but afterwards it seems ok now well maybe because i'm watching it w/o understanding since no subs available yet for the newer eps.

yes i do agree nicholas teo looks very korean, he does have a resemblence to kim jae won who i really like. i like his music too. haha cyndi wang, sometimes her voice is annoying... does she really talk like that or just for the show?

also btw, could someone help translate the ost of this drama into english? i don't mean pinyin though. if anyone could do that, thanks so much in advance!!

01. 彩虹的微笑 (片頭曲) - 王心凌
02. 北極星的眼淚 (片尾曲) - 張棟樑
03. 幸福快遞 (配樂)
04. 小烏龜 - 張棟樑
05. 黃昏曉 - 王心凌
06. 愛的勝利 (配樂)
07. I DO - 王心凌
08. 紀念 - 六甲樂隊
09. 黃昏曉(弦樂四重奏配樂)
10. 迷宮 - 於浩威
11. 零的領域 - 六甲樂隊
12. 沖突與僵持 (配樂)
13. 北極星的眼淚 (吉他版配樂)
14. 就微笑了 - 張棟樑

Ryusen

Post by Ryusen » Aug 13th, '06, 14:44

i hate to ask...because it seems like it should be painfully obvious...but...where can i download the raws for this? im fortunate enough to be taiwanese...so i just need the raws...been searching but i keep getting search results for...well...pasta...as in the food hahaha...any help would be appreciated...

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Aug 13th, '06, 14:53

Ryusen wrote:i hate to ask...because it seems like it should be painfully obvious...but...where can i download the raws for this? im fortunate enough to be taiwanese...so i just need the raws...been searching but i keep getting search results for...well...pasta...as in the food hahaha...any help would be appreciated...
Gi-Ma-Mi's ClubBox [http://clubbox.co.kr/lienny] has the raws. you can go searching around on the YDY or IceFish tracker site, but i think for that, if you can't read Chinese, you'll be completely lost... don't know, cos i don't go there!

LadiZ-SanD

Post by LadiZ-SanD » Aug 13th, '06, 15:01

Hi !! the episode 5 of smiling pasta is coming out today no ???

Ryusen

Post by Ryusen » Aug 13th, '06, 16:51

thanks for the help man...and i think episode 4 is the latest....i actually just watched an episode on TV like 1 hour or so ago...im in taiwan right now visiting family...

PinkLashBling

Post by PinkLashBling » Aug 15th, '06, 02:51

the latest one is episode 5
i am beginning to like this series more and more!!

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Aug 17th, '06, 21:14

lmao, I didn't think I'd actually come to like this series, as I don't really like Cyndi Wang that much... x.x But the little smiling past mascot (the lil dude when announcing the ep title) was too cute. :lol Haha, I'm drawn to cute things... And the song "Tears from Polaris" is nice~

Haha, This show is slowing growing onto me...

*shrugs* So yeah. Following this. XD Just to see how everything turns out with the fake relationship and to watch the cuteness. XD

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Aug 18th, '06, 04:18

i've only seen episode 1, because my slow download speed frustrates me to no end. i'm just gonna wait till i'm back up at college and i have that amazingly fast internet and just go on a download spree for everything i couldn't get this summer. i mean really, my ClubBox speed for this was 4 kb/s! was originally going to watch this, (1) because the thing about Cyndi Wang's character having a "curse" was funny and He Qun more or less took it upon himself to try and break that curse. the idea was just too funny to resist, and (2) GINO! but now watching it, i think i might continue watching, just to see where it all goes. and cos Nicholas seems to be doing a good job. not too delighted to be seeing Joyce again... she's everywhere! GGAHHH! i just wanted to see Gino, hahaha.

Vivagirl

Post by Vivagirl » Aug 20th, '06, 17:40

Zahra wrote:this series is really cute
the plotline's not that good but the cuteness makes up for it for me
I think it's kinda like a merge of full house and prince turns into a frog

@chiachitso you can stream with PPLive directly from China..but usually u can't get taiwanese channels...so you wouldn't be able to watch this

@Vivagirl: SUBlimes is currently subbing this
you can check out the status at http://ohsosublime.blogspot.com/
thanks... i've seen the first 3 eps with subs... patiently waiting for ep4 sub... keep up the good work Sublimes...! :salut:

Watching LIVE

Post by 10025812 » Aug 24th, '06, 00:15

You can actually watch from PPstream on Sunday 9.30pm live from the software. But there is a problem. Those people whose computer (like mine) can't read chinese words will see all sorts of symbols on the screen.

LadyViolet

Post by LadyViolet » Aug 28th, '06, 04:54

Smile Pasta episode 7 icefish version http://bt.icefish.org/icefish/15714.htm

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Aug 29th, '06, 05:07

LadyViolet wrote:Smile Pasta episode 7 icefish version http://bt.icefish.org/icefish/15714.htm
I have problems d/l. Is the file corrupted or the site correct? After I click "save" or "open" the file, nothing happens.

lisaaa

Post by lisaaa » Aug 29th, '06, 23:18

is this tw series currently airing now? i saw it on youtube....eps 1-7 on there

just type in Smile Pasta (微笑Pasta) 1 etc etc etc.

i think this series is quite cute and its not really really like fullhouse. just a tad bit similar with the star and an ordinary grl things and they eventually fall in love. lol

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Aug 30th, '06, 00:37

LadyViolet wrote:Smile Pasta episode 7 icefish version http://bt.icefish.org/icefish/15714.htm
Thanks =)

you serious >.<nooo i cant read chinese =/ can sum1 upload da new eps on d-addicts? it doesnt matter if its ydy or icefish versions. thanks my lil sis is sooo obcessesd! lol i have to hide da series from her so she will study!!! =S

wishful_thinking

Post by wishful_thinking » Aug 30th, '06, 17:32

soooo in love with this drama right now.. :wub: :wub:

i have a question about the OST...

i think it's ju wei xiao le? if im not mistaken it's the last track in the OST... can anyone translate this title in english? :P thanks :mrgreen:

minhvu2005love

Post by minhvu2005love » Aug 31st, '06, 01:04

hi

may90net

pasta 7

Post by may90net » Sep 1st, '06, 06:42

hi...do anyone know the torrent for episode 7 of smile pasta? please inform me about the torrent for this episode/...i was looking for it....thank you.

psygoh

Post by psygoh » Sep 1st, '06, 07:08

ami_chiyuri

Post by ami_chiyuri » Sep 3rd, '06, 04:46

emm, i`m in love with this series... :wub:

what is the total episode of this series.. hope it`s not gonna be too long...
it`s ok not too long like devil beside you...

liddoanna

Episode 8 !!!!!!

Post by liddoanna » Sep 4th, '06, 00:22

Episode 8 of wei xiao pasta is available in youtube uploaded by everlastingsmile77...can't wait till episode 9 when HQ will supposedly propose to her.

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Sep 4th, '06, 13:26

wishful_thinking wrote:soooo in love with this drama right now.. :wub: :wub:

i think it's ju wei xiao le? if im not mistaken it's the last track in the OST... can anyone translate this title in english? :P thanks :mrgreen:
It's "Jiu Wei Xiao Le." Anyway, it probably would be translated as "Just Smile." "Wei Xiao" is kind of a happy, but a little secretive kind of smile.

This drama doesn't have a confirmed number of episodes yet (they film as they go), but they were saying 13 episodes when it was first broadcast. They might extend it a couple of episodes, though, depending on the reception. (AQMFS, WZBQW, and Goong, for example, were all extended due to popularity.)

skachild

Post by skachild » Sep 4th, '06, 13:32

tammiest wrote:

It's "Jiu Wei Xiao Le." Anyway, it probably would be translated as "Just Smile." "Wei Xiao" is kind of a happy, but a little secretive kind of smile.

This drama doesn't have a confirmed number of episodes yet (they film as they go), but they were saying 13 episodes when it was first broadcast. They might extend it a couple of episodes, though, depending on the reception. (AQMFS, WZBQW, and Goong, for example, were all extended due to popularity.)
what drama is AQMFS and WZBQW..? :unsure:

sorry for :offtopic:
:salut:

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Sep 4th, '06, 13:41

skachild wrote:what drama is AQMFS and WZBQW..? :unsure:

sorry for :offtopic:
:salut:
quite indeed off-topic, haha

AQMFS is Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi aka Magicians of Love, and WZBQW is Wang Zi Bien Qing Wah aka Prince Turns To Frog.

both star 183 Club *gags*

now, back to Smile Pasta!

andievo

Post by andievo » Sep 5th, '06, 08:23

I can't wait to watch the next episode! I thought each ep was released on saturday... then I realize it was released each monday and now.... I don't know ! :cry: If only I could watch it on TV... but I'm in FRANCE!!! :cry:

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Sep 5th, '06, 13:25

andievo wrote:I can't wait to watch the next episode! I thought each ep was released on saturday... then I realize it was released each monday and now.... I don't know ! :cry: If only I could watch it on TV... but I'm in FRANCE!!! :cry:
It's broadcast every Sunday night in Taiwan at 9:30 PM, if I'm not mistaken. The YouTube is usually up on Monday, the icefish torrents are up right after the show finishes airing, and the ydy torrents are usually up on Wednesday.

If you want to watch it live, account for the time difference between Taiwan and France (I don't know... I live in the States ^_^') and install PPLiveStream. A lot of people do it that way, although I've never done it myself (always am at church when it broadcasts). I've used it to watch old dramas, though.

jklisa

Post by jklisa » Sep 6th, '06, 03:40

Does anyone know if there is an English translation for the song "Daybreak" from the Smile Pasta OST? I'm curious to know what she is singing.

wishful_thinking

Post by wishful_thinking » Sep 6th, '06, 13:48

tammiest wrote:

skachild

Post by skachild » Sep 6th, '06, 13:57

angeizahoy ~~ thanks for the info... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeah... back to smile pasta.. :lol :P

jv_24

Post by jv_24 » Sep 10th, '06, 02:22

so is ep9 not out yet???? awww i'm watching it on youtube....gosh now it gonna take me forever to watch it...i always watch a drama non stop...now i guess i gotta stop!! oT-To

Blur sotong

Post by Blur sotong » Sep 11th, '06, 07:43

I am also waiting for ep. 9. No where to be found.

Which channel do you turn to watch Smile pasta on pplive?

Blur sotong

Post by Blur sotong » Sep 12th, '06, 01:20

It is already out. Youtube has it now. Getting more and more exciting.

phiNny

Post by phiNny » Sep 13th, '06, 01:38

i can only watch up to part 4 of episode 9 on youtube :x

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Sep 13th, '06, 01:44

i just checked YDY, they have episode 9 out now, so you can go download it! i'm in the process of downloading it right now =)

phiNny

Post by phiNny » Sep 13th, '06, 02:19

Does anyone have a guide to how to use PPstream??

superjunior13

Post by superjunior13 » Sep 13th, '06, 02:48

Hey everyone!! New here... well, first time posting in the forum....finally... (sorry went off topic)

anyways.... I so love this drama!! It's too cute!! I can't wait for episode 10, it's just getting more and more interesting.

btw, how long is this drama, like how many episodes are there?! Just wondering...

xl Linh lx

Post by xl Linh lx » Sep 13th, '06, 18:49

superjunior13 wrote:Hey everyone!! New here... well, first time posting in the forum....finally... (sorry went off topic)

anyways.... I so love this drama!! It's too cute!! I can't wait for episode 10, it's just getting more and more interesting.

btw, how long is this drama, like how many episodes are there?! Just wondering...

there's 15/16 episodes -- at least that's what the drama wiki said

anyways, i just started this drama last night -- although i had it on my desktop for ages i never watched it i fear that i would just divulge myself in it like i've done with previous dramas [iswak in particular] and i did -- i stayed up for five whole hours watching the first five episode ^___^ i must say nicholas teo is cute

i was looking at Gi Ma Mi's clubbox, but only saw that it had episode 1-7 then jumped to 9; does anyone know where I can get 8? or is she still in the process of uploading it? I need more. XP thanks in advance!