Recommend J-Dramas (Ask for suggestions here)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Aug 22nd, '06, 14:08

Sory guys....I just want to ask can you guys give a sugestion a good drama for watch like 1 litre of tears or taiyou no uta and H2........Thx if you guys willing to tell me,,,,.....BANZAIIII :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

itachi666

Post by itachi666 » Aug 22nd, '06, 14:12

[quote="Snowboard"]Sory guys....I just want to ask can you guys give a sugestion a good drama for watch like 1 litre of tears or taiyou no uta and H2........Thx if you guys willing to tell me,,,,.....BANZAIIII :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:[

"Orange Days" if you havent seen it yet

Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Aug 23rd, '06, 02:31

"Orange Days" if you havent seen it yet[/quote]

Oh yeah....Sorry i forgot i also alerady watch that heheh....Sory my mistake...Any more sugestion guys...Thxxx :cheers: :cheers:

Kaito5

Post by Kaito5 » Aug 23rd, '06, 11:45

Beautiful Life perhaps, haven't seen it myself but you could try it. If I'm not mistaken it's a bit like the ones you mentioned in your post.

Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Aug 23rd, '06, 12:15

okie thxx for that i try download it....Ehm anyone have sugestion for me...Oh yah one more think i want the girl to be pretty like erika sawajiri heheheh.....Thx for someone willing to tell me...... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

auris

Post by auris » Aug 29th, '06, 00:03

Hello. Maybe there is dorama with revenge, romance story ? Something similar to Kurosagi.

Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Aug 29th, '06, 12:30

Ehm i also just finish that lol.....So boring now............lol.... :w00t: :w00t: ....Can anytell me more lol....thx you so much....

hisa

Post by hisa » Aug 29th, '06, 18:06

auris wrote:Hello. Maybe there is dorama with revenge, romance story ? Something similar to Kurosagi.
although it's a bit heavier and more mature than Kurosagi, A Million Stars Falling from the Sky is a really really good one. It's being subbed right now (currently up to ep 8)
Though if you're looking for a lighter type with some comedy, then probably this isn't it.
Every episode is thrilling though and you can never get bored.

dcunited

Post by dcunited » Aug 30th, '06, 07:58

Last love or Saigo no koi is the one i usually recommend to people, it's not the greatest but, it's the one Jdrama that i can watch over and over again and not get tired of.

SmiLeeGirl

Post by SmiLeeGirl » Aug 30th, '06, 09:05

Densha Otoko[/b][/u] - all of us here in d-a could probably relate with the plot since we are all otakus in one way or another. Without watching the anime, I find the humor gets better halfway, maybe because I got used to Yamada as I watch more episodes.
Yamada was in the movie right? <-- Do you reccommend the movie?

haven't seen that verision but in the drama in the beginning where they show all the messages flying all over the country from one computer to another I started laughing becuase I could really picutre the same exact thing happening here and on Soompi.

~ Smi

Bodhi

Post by Bodhi » Sep 3rd, '06, 18:14

Dramas and Mangas

KIMI WA PETTO (You Are My Pet), published in America as Tramps Likes Us by TokyoPop. I really enjoyed them both, even though the drama is based on the manga the storyline is a little different in the manga

Densha Otoko which is being released this fall in the US in two different manga versions, is also a movie

My current favorite series is akihabara@DEEP up to episode 3 has been released and the series gets better and better. The poster of the torrents Koneko posted that akihabara@DEEP is based off the manga by Ira Ishida. I've never seen the manga. The series has many manga and anime references. Latest Episode is about Cosplay and I have some screenshots at my blog.

I'm excited that Nodame Cantabile is going to be aired in Japan this fall I hope someone subs it because I love the manga.

GTO, a drama series and two movies, a 25 volume manga run and around 45 episode anime Great Teacher Onizuka aways rated as #1 drama at http://www.jdorama.com/topdramas.htm

Gokusen currently user rated as #2 at jdorama

Battle Royale - Survival Program drama and also two movies. I haven't seen the drama but the movies and manga are excellent.

Attack No.1starring Ueto Aya is a fun drama about high school volleyball and the national team.

Hotman starring Takashi Sorimachi, I haven't seen this or its sequel yet.

tresarai

Post by tresarai » Sep 4th, '06, 04:54

TIticamara wrote:YOu guys/gals gotta watch overtime. Its the award winning screen writer Kitagawa Eriko who brought us many many memorable dramas like Orange Days, Long Vacation and most notably ( her proudest work ) Beautiful life. Believe me, you will never regret it.
hey i've been searching for Overtime for so long!do you know where i can find it? i watched it once before a long time ago and I was so distressed over the ending i tore apart the cushion i had in my hands... hahah.. please help me find that series again!

Astro_Boi

Post by Astro_Boi » Sep 6th, '06, 03:00

when people say 'GTO'.... is that different to the anime? or the same? :scratch: ... cause i'm a little worried about whether i should see it or not considering i have seen the anime of 'GTO' :thumleft:

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Sep 6th, '06, 03:10

tresarai wrote:hey i've been searching for Overtime for so long!do you know where i can find it? i watched it once before a long time ago and I was so distressed over the ending i tore apart the cushion i had in my hands... hahah.. please help me find that series again!
Do a torrent search for "Over Time" and you'll find it...

Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Sep 6th, '06, 03:52

GUys i just finish watch GTO,Kurosagi,orange days,Nobuta,H2,1 litre no tears....I now waiting for taiyou no uta episode 9 and my boss my hero episode 9.....I am so boring can someone give me a list of japanese good drama that is good so i can download it that drama......I like pretty girls and cute girls play on it example erika sawajiri and kyoko fukada lol lol.......... :mrgreen: ....Please tell me guys ......Thx you so much if someone willing to tell me pleaseeeeee................. :wub: :wub: :salut: :salut:

paopei

my fav list

Post by paopei » Sep 6th, '06, 03:59

As far as I've seen...

I love :
1.Pride (no need to say why :wub: )
2.one million stars falling from the sky (It was crenching my heart while seeing)

I don't like :
1. sleeping forest (it was dragging from the middle till the end. And it was too easy to guess who's done it)

And so so drama :
1. to the one I love (it was too intended to break your heart)
2. Good luck (it'd be better if the leading actress wasn't Kou)

Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Sep 6th, '06, 12:38

Thx you so much and arigatooooo....Anyone can give me list lol......Thx youuuuu....... :cheers: :cheers:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Sep 8th, '06, 03:02

Snowboard wrote:Thx you so much and arigatooooo....Anyone can give me list lol......Thx youuuuu....... :cheers: :cheers:
i don't know if you've looked yet, but the first couple pages of this thread have a lot of detailed reccommendations that you might want to check out. They will tend to be a bit older, but a lot of classics listed that you'll see pop up over and over in this thread are there...

nezagie

Post by nezagie » Sep 8th, '06, 03:24

Wow :D ... lots of drama recommendation here whereas for me, highly recommends <B>1 Little of Tears</B> - prepared lots of tissues tho....

Just completed Kurosagi which is also a good catch if U folks out there likes Yamapi...

Jiorjii

Post by Jiorjii » Sep 8th, '06, 19:59

hmm... well lets see, Nobuta wo Produce was one of my favourites . . .
but theres loads of good ones out there such as: Hana Yori Dango, H2, Dragon Zakura just to name a few~

and yeah, Kurosagi was definitely worth watching ^^

Jesette

Post by Jesette » Sep 11th, '06, 07:28

I have watched several j-drama already, but these are the only dramas that are being sold here in our country locally with good sub-title. Can you please help me in choosing which among the ff dramas are must see and why. Will most appreciate it. Thanks...

Heaven's Coin
Sleeping Forest
Pretty Girls
Narita Rihon
Twist of Faith
HS Teacher
Hero
Golden Bowl

I've watched an old j-drama this weekend entitled Big Wing, and I am so captivated by its noble storyline.

harmonyLGS

Post by harmonyLGS » Sep 12th, '06, 21:16

From what I've seen....

Kimi wa Petto
Hana Yori Dango
Nobuta wo Produce
Gokusen
Great Teacher Onizuka

And what I'm watching now...Taiyou no Uta

kill_mart

Post by kill_mart » Sep 13th, '06, 02:47

Hi! xD can someone recommend me a comedy genre xD school life/comedy, romance/comedy xD

Thanks!!! xD

pelerburut

Post by pelerburut » Sep 13th, '06, 09:33

recommended you must watch:

1.) GTO
2.) Tokyo Love Story
3.) Long Vacation
4.) Asunaro Hakusho
5.)Beautiful Life
6.)kamizama

Amnesiac

Post by Amnesiac » Sep 14th, '06, 00:46

I haven't seen many dramas, but IWGP is definitely my favorite so far. So yeah... I'd recommend it to anyone. :-)

ranmasama

Post by ranmasama » Sep 14th, '06, 02:00

Here's some of my recommendations:

Hana Yori Dango
Nobuta wo Produce
1 Litre of Tears!!!!***
Sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu

These are relatively new and are easier to find.

berserk

Post by berserk » Sep 15th, '06, 07:40

I haven't watched too many but here are the ones I recommend:

If you like deep, meaningful melodramas...
1.Orange Days (won 7 drama awards)
2. Beautiful Life (won 11 drama awards--record)
3. Long Vacation (won 10 drama awards)
(Incidentally all written by Kitagawa Eriko--I'm a big fan of her work)

If you like dark, thought-provoking stories that leave you crushed and bewildered...
1. Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi (won 7 drama awards, also written by Kitagawa)

If you're in the mood for light, feel-good entertainment...
1. GTO
2. Good Luck!!
3. Gokusen

And the best school drama I've ever watched...
1. Nobuta Wo Produce (won 6 drama awards--best drama, actor, sup actress, music, director, script)

All of these are currently available for download on torrent (either here or JTV).

Jovene

Dramas that we chould watch...

Post by Jovene » Sep 19th, '06, 01:39

Thanks for all the input on suggested dramas that one should watch or even look out for, :salut: have to say my year is cut out for me may have to increase download limit. :cry:

Downloaded 80% of Goong !! Is this a good drama to watch ??? :scratch: Just that no 1 mentioned it.

auroragb

Re: Dramas that we chould watch...

Post by auroragb » Sep 19th, '06, 02:09

Jovene wrote:Downloaded 80% of Goong !! Is this a good drama to watch ??? :scratch: Just that no 1 mentioned it.
umm... probably because Goong is a k-drama, so it would not likely be mentioned here :lol

but, Goong was a good drama, but towards the middle, they started dragging it out. But it was still a drama with lots of likeable characters. 16 ep (like the original intention) would have been the ideal length, but they dragged it to 24.

Jovene

Dramas to watch

Post by Jovene » Sep 22nd, '06, 11:50

Thanks for that auroragb :D so I can see I'm gonna have a long couple of nights ahead of myself.

Just watched LAst Christmas really enjoyed it. :thumleft:

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Sep 23rd, '06, 01:16

for school drama i recommend : jyoou no kyoushitsu.........subarashi.... :thumright:

mog08

Post by mog08 » Sep 23rd, '06, 04:36

I'm looking for J-dramas/movies that has a mind-twisting/deep plot, psychological/horror, uncommon emotions (unlike friendships, love), questions humanity (not sci-fi or clone related) or morality. Sex is also welcome if needed by the plot. Mystery/detective is also good. Open ending is acceptable. How old the show is doesn't matter either.

like this show: Furikaereba yatsu ga iru / 振り返れば奴がいる - Oda Yuji

thanks.

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 23rd, '06, 07:22

mog08 wrote:I'm looking for J-dramas/movies that has a mind-twisting/deep plot, psychological/horror, uncommon emotions (unlike friendships, love), questions humanity (not sci-fi or clone related) or morality. Sex is also welcome if needed by the plot. Mystery/detective is also good. Open ending is acceptable. How old the show is doesn't matter either.

like this show: Furikaereba yatsu ga iru / ????????? - Oda Yuji

thanks.
I think byaku yakou would fit almost everything you said.

mog08

Post by mog08 » Sep 24th, '06, 09:21

I've just picked up Byaku Yakou. Half way through A Million Stars Fall. any more?

Willuknight

Post by Willuknight » Sep 24th, '06, 09:48

i just finished watching kekkon Dekenai, which was awesome.

I have just started My Boss My Hero, and Medaka. (both seem great)

Has Abe done anything else that was as awesome as Kekkon ?

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Sep 24th, '06, 09:58

Willuknight wrote:Has Abe done anything else that was as awesome as Kekkon ?
I think Trick 1, 2 & 3 were great...
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Trick

japysia

Post by japysia » Sep 24th, '06, 19:43

Willuknight wrote:i just finished watching kekkon Dekenai, which was awesome.

I have just started My Boss My Hero, and Medaka. (both seem great)

Has Abe done anything else that was as awesome as Kekkon ?
Dragon Zakura and Shotgun Marriage

berserk

Post by berserk » Sep 25th, '06, 01:14

mog08 wrote:I've just picked up Byaku Yakou. Half way through A Million Stars Fall. any more?
You may want to try "Nemureru mori" (Aka A Sleeping Forest). It's a 1998 suspense/mystery also starring Kimura Takuya. The viewership was through the roof when it aired--30.8%

gougz

Post by gougz » Sep 25th, '06, 02:07

[quote="Willuknight]

Has Abe done anything else that was as awesome as Kekkon ?[/quote]

he did At Home Dad

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Sep 25th, '06, 02:35

mog08 wrote:I'm looking for J-dramas/movies that has a mind-twisting/deep plot, psychological/horror, uncommon emotions (unlike friendships, love), questions humanity (not sci-fi or clone related) or morality. Sex is also welcome if needed by the plot. Mystery/detective is also good. Open ending is acceptable. How old the show is doesn't matter either.
do you need subs? (or the vids even?) :unsure:

Unfortunately, most dramas in the mystery/psychological category don't usually get subbed, but here are a few I can think of right now...
Nozawa Hisashi stories are typically dark and psychological (Nemureru Mori < the current JSoTW, Koori no Sekai, Nemurenu Mori wo Daite)
Wakaba no koro and Ningen shikkaku (both featuring the duo from Kinki Kids)
Algernon ni hanataba wo (subbed)
Suna no utsuwa
Maybe Taiyou wa Shizumanai (Never seen it, but it seems in the same category and had good reviews)
Rondo, perhaps? It has subs...

More recently:
Nyokei Kazoku and Kemonomichi (both with Yonekura Ryoko)

edit: forgot to add Mahiru no Tsuki that groink is just starting to upload (with subs!)

Willuknight

Post by Willuknight » Sep 26th, '06, 03:59

gryzze wrote:

ARRG, i downloaded 4gb of this, but forgot to check for subs, and now i can't find any. Please tell me there are soft subs avalible ?

gougz wrote: he did At Home Dad
THis sounds really awesome, but there are no seeds :(

spokeydokey00

Post by spokeydokey00 » Sep 28th, '06, 03:42

I would recommend Nobuta wo Produce. I watched it because of all the hype and believe me it is worth all the hype. It is a must see series. Densha Otoko is also a must see. Gokusen season 1 and Kiken na aneki are good shows to check out. Right now I'm at episode 8 of My Boss My Hero and so far I am enjoying the series. I tried watching Orange Days but feel asleep half way through the first episode. A lot of people recommended Orange Days but I couldn't get through it.

burninG

Post by burninG » Sep 28th, '06, 04:17

Ur kinda into shounen dramas (if it's called like that). Cause honestly speaking, orange days was really good. And yes, have to admit that my hero my boss is hilarious.. really like Makky in that drama. He also played Kotora in Tiger & Dragon, a one of a kind show i must say. Latest dramas I've watched were Sapuri and Kekkon Dekinai Otoko. Sapuri really disappointed me (although Itoh Misaki was in it)

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Sep 28th, '06, 06:09

Willuknight wrote:
gryzze wrote:

ARRG, i downloaded 4gb of this, but forgot to check for subs, and now i can't find any. Please tell me there are soft subs avalible ?
Let's see... I think each season was either hardsubbed or there were softsubs included in the torrent.

spokeydokey00

Post by spokeydokey00 » Sep 28th, '06, 21:59

burninG wrote:Ur kinda into shounen dramas (if it's called like that). Cause honestly speaking, orange days was really good. And yes, have to admit that my hero my boss is hilarious.. really like Makky in that drama. He also played Kotora in Tiger & Dragon, a one of a kind show i must say. Latest dramas I've watched were Sapuri and Kekkon Dekinai Otoko. Sapuri really disappointed me (although Itoh Misaki was in it)
i also just finished sapuri and like you I was disappointed. TIGER & DRAGON was unique and was really enjoyable. It was awesome!
Last edited by spokeydokey00 on Oct 5th, '06, 00:36, edited 1 time in total.

mog08

Post by mog08 » Sep 29th, '06, 17:10

Just finished A Sleeping Forest. It's really something. 30.8% viewership can't be wrong.

A Million Stars Fall From the Sky, on the other hand, is a little disappointing. The detective part of the story is too simple and contained too many unnecessary shots. but it does have another big catch.

I wan't too impressed with first 2 episodes of Byaku Yakou. "It" could have gone further (i'm devilish, aren't I). 3&4 are very enjoyable (some major conflicts). Hope Sars continues this series.

will check your suggestions soon, mizune. thanks. Eng subs i'd prefer but Chinese too. I watched your translation of Tokyo Friends. was rather accurate.

starryeyed

Post by starryeyed » Sep 30th, '06, 13:05

The last dorama i watched was Kuitan.

It was fun and interesting.. I loved it when they turned on that classical tune whenever kuitan took out his chop sticks ! Ticklish!

I 've downloadad the Hero SP but i dont want to spoil myself cos i havent watched the drama Hero yet.
A lot of people have been recommending it plus the reviews are pretty good.
Does anyone know where i can find Hero with eng subs?

Thanks in advance

skachild

Post by skachild » Oct 1st, '06, 15:24

Must Watch - MY BOSS MY HERO
You surely dont want to miss this one....!!! 8) 8)
:mrgreen:

weasel

Post by weasel » Oct 5th, '06, 01:06

Hi guys i'm new to the site and need a little help. I seem to be having problems getting the torrent for akihabara@DEEP Search. I was able to get the 4th episode no problem but the first 3 seem to eluide me. Anyone do me the favor fo linking the torrent or somehow sending me the torrent for the first 3. Message me for my email if you can send me the torrents for the first 3.

Arigato,
Weasel

luvelyasian

Post by luvelyasian » Oct 6th, '06, 00:47

i recommend Great Teacher Onizuka and Orange Days. my two absolute favorites

i hear 1 Litre of Tears is really good but i'm unable to dl torrents at college =/ does anyone know of a clubbox with this series?

paragonikal

Please recommend school jdramas :)

Post by paragonikal » Oct 8th, '06, 08:44

hello people, i've watched so many school dramas now i don't know what else is good out there atm. so can you people please recommend me school jdramas? thanks.

school dramas i've seen;
h2
dragonzakura
gokusen
hana yori dango
gto
one litre of tears
gachibaka
sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu
nobota wa produce

since i'm gonna finish school in a few more weeks after my hsc, i want to watch as many school dramas as i can before i feel weird watching them when i graduate. i reckon i'm gonna watch a school drama and miss school too much lol. hopefully that won't happen. =]

airskape

Post by airskape » Oct 8th, '06, 12:10

my boss my hero

megatotoro

Post by megatotoro » Oct 8th, '06, 12:21

If you like something dark, but good, then you should watch "Jyou no Kyoushitsu"

megatotoro

Post by megatotoro » Oct 8th, '06, 12:23

I forgot "Strawberry on teh Shortcake." That's also a school drama.

uezurii

My Top Ten

Post by uezurii » Oct 8th, '06, 21:01

Regardless of Genre etc., here are my top ten JDramas.
I tried to pick mine based on the quality of the story or the movement of the plot, not on what idols were involved. Not saying that's the wrong way for everyone ot judge them :) .

1. Kimi Wa Petto (One of the better quality dramas acting wise. The plot is very original and the characters are all well thought out. And unlike many dramas, this isn't very predictable)
2. Densha Otoko (The only reason that it isn't the best is because some people cannot stand the main character or empathize with him)
3. Gokusen (The best school drama, even if the plots can be a little repetitive, there is just a lot of energy in the cast and the plot is interesting)
4. Beautiful Life (A classic and popular favorite. Not very uplifting. Heavily imitated)
5. Nobuta Wo Produce (One of the best High School/Teen dramas that isn't about a disease)
6. Great Teacher Onizuka (The enthusiasm of the main character is what makes this)
7. Hana Yori Dango (A little out of touch with reality but very exciting)
8. Sapuri (Some people found this one dumb, I liked it)
9. Trick (The acting is good. yeah, the effects are cheesy, but it's a lot of fun)
10. Lunch Queen (It's nice to have a drama based on food for once)

saibot

A feel-good dorama

Post by saibot » Oct 10th, '06, 23:16

Hello good people, this is my first post over here allthough i'v been lurking around here for some time now.

I would like some suggestions for a "Feel-good-want-go-go-out-and-hug-people" kind of dorama... hehe you know what i mean?

the ones i recently watched has always ended on the sand note.. somebody dies or something to that extent... While I really enjoy those to, I'm starting to get drepressed :-(

So if anyone have any suggestions that would fit my needs it would me much appreciated :-)

Oh yeah, eng subbed is prefered, my japanese aint that good yet.

wapuro

Re: Please recommend school jdramas :)

Post by wapuro » Oct 11th, '06, 10:56

paragonikal wrote:hello people, i've watched so many school dramas now i don't know what else is good out there atm. so can you people please recommend me school jdramas? thanks. =]
hmm... you should try Jyoou no Kyoushitsu .....this dorama will bring you to the different atmosphere of school drama.... :thumright:

Psychotic_X

Post by Psychotic_X » Oct 12th, '06, 10:42

I don't know which dramas to get next... :unsure:
I just finished Orange Days and I love it!! ^^
The best drama I've seen!!

I've seen
- Orange Days
- Kimi Wa Petto
- Hana Yori Dango
- Nobuta Wo Produce

- 1 Litre Of Tears
- Densha Otoko
- Brother Beat (still watching)
- Gokusen

- Gokusen 2 (still watching)
- GTO
- Kisarazu Cats Eye

- Stand Up!! (still watching)

And Orange Days tops it all!!
Anyone got a drama that they reckon is as good as or better than Orange Days?! thanks~

For anyone who's wondering what to download.. the ones bolded are the ones I enjoyed alot or still enjoying! lol thats alot though....

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Oct 12th, '06, 10:51

Psychotic_X wrote:Anyone got a drama that they reckon is as good as or better than Orange Days?! thanks~
Long Vacation... It's written by the same Screenwriter that wrote Orange Days (Kitagawa Eriko) and is equally good or even better IMO:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Long_Vacation

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Oct 12th, '06, 10:59

mog08 wrote:Just finished A Sleeping Forest. It's really something. 30.8% viewership can't be wrong.
it can be. Even more % of viewership can equally be wrong.

But not in that case! :lol

Psychotic_X

Post by Psychotic_X » Oct 12th, '06, 11:05

gryzze wrote: Long Vacation... It's written by the same Screenwriter that wrote Orange Days (Kitagawa Eriko) and is equally good or even better IMO:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Long_Vacation
Ooo thanks..
I was doing some research and I came down to 3, all of which star Kimutaku...
I guess his dramas are a must watch!

Beautiful Life
Good Luck
Long Vacation

They're the three I'm deciding on... But seeing as you're reccommending Long Vacation, I'll go with it!! ^^

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Oct 12th, '06, 11:12

Psychotic_X wrote: Beautiful Life
Good Luck
Long Vacation

They're the three I'm deciding on... But seeing as you're reccommending Long Vacation, I'll go with it!! ^^
All are good choices... Beautiful Life is also written by Kitagawa Eriko actually (and one of my favourites)... :-)

Psychotic_X

Post by Psychotic_X » Oct 12th, '06, 11:18

gryzze wrote: All are good choices... Beautiful Life is also written by Kitagawa Eriko actually (and one of my favourites)... :-)
Ahh in that case.. maybe both.. ^^ Can't seem to go wrong with those choices..
Thanks heaps for your help~ :cheers: :cheers:

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Oct 12th, '06, 11:59

Psychotic_X wrote:
gryzze wrote: All are good choices... Beautiful Life is also written by Kitagawa Eriko actually (and one of my favourites)... :-)
Ahh in that case.. maybe both.. ^^ Can't seem to go wrong with those choices..
Thanks heaps for your help~ :cheers: :cheers:
these three are good, also nemureru mori & pride but the rest of the stuff he played in is so-so. Especially since he allways play the same part.

BOGCHI

Re: A feel-good dorama

Post by BOGCHI » Oct 16th, '06, 05:42

saibot wrote:Hello good people, this is my first post over here allthough i'v been lurking around here for some time now.

I would like some suggestions for a "Feel-good-want-go-go-out-and-hug-people" kind of dorama... hehe you know what i mean?

the ones i recently watched has always ended on the sand note.. somebody dies or something to that extent... While I really enjoy those to, I'm starting to get drepressed :-(

So if anyone have any suggestions that would fit my needs it would me much appreciated :-)

Oh yeah, eng subbed is prefered, my japanese aint that good yet.
orange days, last christmas.. thats all I could think of right now. You should try them :-)

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Oct 16th, '06, 05:46

Psychotic_X wrote: Beautiful Life
Good Luck
Long Vacation
Out of those three.. you should watch Beautiful Life last.. :)
because you should save the best for last :P
it's really good. I'm watching it right now

florsa86

Post by florsa86 » Oct 16th, '06, 06:14

recommanded
nobuta wa produce (yamashita tomohisa and kame as lead actors)
hana yori dango(matsumoto jun,oguri shun)
gokusen1(matsumoto jun)
kimi wa petto(matsumoto jun)
all takuya dramas especially pride
1 litre of tears(ryo nishikido)
^___^
many more!!
i like japanese dramas

its stared with a kiss
love contract
my girl
full house
which planet are you from
taiwan & korean dramas superb..

many more..

beuneek

Post by beuneek » Oct 16th, '06, 10:22

If I liked Sapura, One Litre of Tears, and Full House , what would you recommend for me? I guess I love romantic comedies! haha. :)

beuneek

Post by beuneek » Oct 16th, '06, 10:28

If I liked Sapura, One Litre of Tears, and Full House , what would you recommend for me? I guess I love romantic comedies! haha. :)

beuneek

Post by beuneek » Oct 16th, '06, 10:31

Ayakun79

Post by Ayakun79 » Oct 16th, '06, 11:33

Hi i'm Antonio form italy, this site is good for me, the first jodrama i watched was 1 litre of tears,simply beatifull,i love it.

saibot

Re: A feel-good dorama

Post by saibot » Oct 16th, '06, 12:12

BOGCHI wrote:orange days, last christmas.. thats all I could think of right now. You should try them :-)
Awesome, thanks mate, I'll look into those!

Ayakun79

Post by Ayakun79 » Oct 16th, '06, 13:45

Hello boys, I wanted to truly very recommend a series much beautiful that calls Oishii Propose, good and much romantic. You for cause have post it in torrent Thanks and hello!!! :D

Heiji-sama

Post by Heiji-sama » Oct 16th, '06, 22:06

A question. Which J-Drama with have largest ratings ?

cutina124

Reccomendations please

Post by cutina124 » Oct 19th, '06, 16:56

I've watched alot. I love yamapi and Kame, but have seen almost all of there series.

I've seen and liked:
1 litre of tears
taiyou no uta- watching currently
taiyou no kisetsu-watching currently on last episode
part of sos
kou kou kyushi
nemereru mori
ace wo nerare
gokusen 2
waterboys 2
part of stand up-watching currently

I don't like super slow drama's and to tell the truth I never really liked summer snow. Also like teacher student drama's for some reason, so reccommend away! :thumleft: