22%
I don't hate myself for watching it
3%
I should've stayed away
1%

Total votes: 405

=_-YuRiPa-_=

Post by =_-YuRiPa-_= » Aug 16th, '06, 12:26

I'm not sure about the rest, but I get mine from d-addicts torrent links. Here's the link for episode 6 if you're using bit torrent

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Aug 16th, '06, 12:32

she's 17, check out your chart.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 16th, '06, 13:58

Yui was probably 17 when she was cast for this project, hence (probably) the character age, but she just turned 18 (legal! :w000t: ) on June 11 ... so her character might also ...

btw, according to her wiki, her agency's Lespros, somehow I think that's hot :fear:

=_-YuRiPa-_=

Post by =_-YuRiPa-_= » Aug 16th, '06, 18:34

nikochanr3 wrote:she's 17, check out your chart.
Lolx...So it seems..I must be blind then ^.^;;
But back on the topic...I guess they do need to hold a birthday party for her..!!! So that both of them can get...*Starts filling my brains with the wildest imaginations* :mrgreen:

EternalSnow

Post by EternalSnow » Aug 19th, '06, 03:59

I can't wait intill tommorow for episode 7 to be up!!!

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Aug 19th, '06, 21:14

I don't understand how this show can be so funny for so many episodes. For a moment in episode 5, I thought it would be downhill for there (I was traumatized by Kdrama). But episode 6 was as funny as ever. I love Makki's happymeter!
Tho' I can't say the same for his Power Ranger-ish costume.

Yukster

Post by Yukster » Aug 20th, '06, 10:33

nikochanr3 wrote:she's 17, check out your chart.
Yup, they mentioned that in Episode 7.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Aug 20th, '06, 20:58

So it's true. Sakurakoji does have height complex...

the_spin0ff

Post by the_spin0ff » Aug 20th, '06, 21:01

In episode 7, how come Makky was crying in front of his teacher? Is it because he misses Hikari?

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 21st, '06, 01:52

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!
Hikari is still 17 till next March! I knew that Makky would not get together with her (and if tradition holds, Makky ends with neither) but that was still major heartache :cry:
AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!
No episode next week!!!!
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!
I knew it, Sakurakoji only gets to Makky's house at the end of the episode!!

guitarz

Post by guitarz » Aug 21st, '06, 16:48

the_spin0ff wrote:
In episode 7, how come Makky was crying in front of his teacher? Is it because he misses Hikari?
@spin0ff

no..nothing to do with hikari.. at least she was not mentioned
i give rough translations since im so bored :whistling:

teacher:
something feels missing after we stopped exchanging diaries
makky:
sensei.. i realised something
there are some things in this world I can never have
at school, i learnt many things and had many happy occassions
but rite now, im hurting badly inside
im strong despite my appearance.. never shed a tear since my mom died.. never lost a fight before
but why did i become so weak.. like what I am now.. why bother to figure out
if I knew i would end up hurting this bad.. i wouldn't care about "youth" and all other things
teacher:
I can only say to you now.. continue to come school tomorrow
you may be hurt or suffering
but.. even if it is.. you have to come back here (school)
in this place.. to study.. with friends
one day after you get over the pain.. you will become much stronger
that is true strength
u are not weak at all..it's ok.. it's ok

sarit

Post by sarit » Aug 22nd, '06, 15:00

excuse me sir

can i ask something?
why Makio don't fight other boy gangs in EP 7?
thanks.
Last edited by sarit on Aug 22nd, '06, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.

knark52nd
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by knark52nd » Aug 22nd, '06, 15:03

sarit wrote:execuse me sir

can i ask something?

why Makio don't fight other boy gangs in EP 7?

thanks.
the really simple answer is:
hikari told him at her house that she hates violence for reasons i will sub laters.
Last edited by knark52nd on Aug 23rd, '06, 04:50, edited 1 time in total.

sarit

Post by sarit » Aug 22nd, '06, 15:05

oh very fast answer

thanks

Yukster

Post by Yukster » Aug 23rd, '06, 10:31

guitarz wrote:
the_spin0ff wrote:
@spin0ff

no..nothing to do with hikari.. at least she was not mentioned
i give rough translations since im so bored :whistling:

teacher:
something feels missing after we stopped exchanging diaries
makky:
sensei.. i realised something
there are some things in this world I can never have
at school, i learnt many things and had many happy occassions
but rite now, im hurting badly inside
im strong despite my appearance.. never shed a tear since my mom died.. never lost a fight before
but why did i become so weak.. like what I am now.. why bother to figure out
if I knew i would end up hurting this bad.. i wouldn't care about "youth" and all other things
teacher:
I can only say to you now.. continue to come school tomorrow
you may be hurt or suffering
but.. even if it is.. you have to come back here (school)
in this place.. to study.. with friends
one day after you get over the pain.. you will become much stronger
that is true strength
u are not weak at all..it's ok.. it's ok
Actually, it may have something to do with Hikari... He is conflicted because he realizes that he can't keep living his life as a Yakuza and be with Hikari... He realizes that his age may prevent him from being with Hikari... and if you look at the messages that he recieved in the "Comment Box" he realizes that he might not be able to bring the class together, so he failed as a class representative.

MoonKnight

Post by MoonKnight » Aug 23rd, '06, 20:10

So I was just wondering,
Why does Makio avoid Hikari after the fight? I know Hikari said she doesn't like violence, but after the fight, he's the one avoiding her, not the other way around. Is it because of their age difference?

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 23rd, '06, 20:25

MoonKnight wrote:So I was just wondering,
Why does Makio avoid Hikari after the fight? I know Hikari said she doesn't like violence, but after the fight, he's the one avoiding her, not the other way around. Is it because of their age difference?
Well, like others have said, Makky now realizes that he and Hikari are in different worlds. She abhors violence as gangsters/debt collectors beat up her dad when his factory went out of business. Makky feels that in her eyes, he would be the worst of the worst.

so sad :cry:
So, who does everyone think that Makky should end up with? Hikari? or Yuriko? Neither? Both ( :mrgreen: )? Jun :crazy: ?

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 23rd, '06, 23:52

auroragb wrote: So, who does everyone think that Makky should end up with? Hikari? or Yuriko? Neither? Both ( :mrgreen: )? Jun :crazy: ?
JUN!!!! HEHE!! LMAO!!! sakurakoji is such a fanboy!!! LOL!! but nah... i'd like sakurakoji and hikari to end up together
it kinda seems like jun is starting to like hikari :lol he ate the pudding for her when makki didn't go to meet her!! and when makky and hikari were walking down "agnes road" he seemed kinda jealous!! lol, he's so cute!!
as for makky i dont want him to end up with hikari or the teacher but i also dont want him to end up alone :blink so he should end up with the nurse!! LMAO!! JUST JOKING!!! lol after the teacher and hikari i guess there's no one else left so i pick the teacher rather than hikari...

but
OMG OMG OMG!!! I cant believe they ended episode 7 like THAT!!!!!!! :O O_O!! they're killing us with the suspense!! sakurakoji is at makky's house!! what's gonna happen now?!! is he gonna find out about makky?? AHHHH!! i'm DYING TO SEE EP 8 NOW!! come faster saturday!!

usagi_on_the_moon

Post by usagi_on_the_moon » Aug 24th, '06, 02:50

i love this drama. so hilarious.
After Tegoshi goes to his house....and finds out the truth, cuz he already walked in on the nurse and Makky's conversation....gah, the suspense!!:pale:

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 24th, '06, 03:34

usagi_on_the_moon wrote:i love this drama. so hilarious.
After Tegoshi goes to his house....and finds out the truth, cuz he already walked in on the nurse and Makky's conversation....gah, the suspense!!:pale:
i know omg!! i'm DYING to see the next ep!! tego i mean sakurakoji now knows that makky's lying to him about sumthin!! but i was wondering how did he find out where makky lives? did he ask the school or sumthin?

but u know what makky could do to cover it up? he could just be like "i'm looking outside my window but dont see u? do u have the right address?" then when sakurakoji says "i'm at this address _____(insert random address_____" makky could just tell him that he has the completely wrong address and could just tell him to meet him at the park... jun is smart so he might not fall for it but it's still a somewhat smart idea :P

usagi_on_the_moon

Post by usagi_on_the_moon » Aug 27th, '06, 05:21

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:
usagi_on_the_moon wrote:i love this drama. so hilarious.
i know omg!! i'm DYING to see the next ep!! tego i mean sakurakoji now knows that makky's lying to him about sumthin!! but i was wondering how did he find out where makky lives? did he ask the school or sumthin?

but u know what makky could do to cover it up? he could just be like "i'm looking outside my window but dont see u? do u have the right address?" then when sakurakoji says "i'm at this address _____(insert random address_____" makky could just tell him that he has the completely wrong address and could just tell him to meet him at the park... jun is smart so he might not fall for it but it's still a somewhat smart idea :P
Not too bad. :-)
can't wait for the next eppy though.

cadream

Post by cadream » Aug 27th, '06, 05:47

My Boss My Hero ep08 wil aired in next week.
It's stop aired in this week because the TV will aired the special program.

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Aug 27th, '06, 06:12

Man, this drama is so awesome. Unfortunately this thread is so ahead of me i'm afraid of running into spoilers ^^;; I wish I could read Chinese or understand Japanese for that matter >_>;; In the meantime I keep watching over episodes 1-4 whenever I'm bored without ever getting tired of it o_o;; I hope it ends well cuz so far it's turning out to be the most fun to watch drama i've seen, maybe ever. xD

Just out of curiousity... what were they showing this week instead of My Boss My Hero? o_o;

Goth666

Post by Goth666 » Aug 27th, '06, 06:27

yeah kusmog i am in the same boat as you i have only got the subs for the first 4eps :cry:
do you think i could sell my family for the next subs MMmmmm now that sounds like a plan hehehe

himaori ne

Post by himaori ne » Aug 27th, '06, 14:01

kusmog wrote:
Just out of curiousity... what were they showing this week instead of My Boss My Hero? o_o;

They are airing the 24hours Terebi show....It's a special and big show.......... :lol

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 27th, '06, 16:25

yeah, but every episode of MBMH is special, so they should have put that on during one of the hours :P

himaori ne

Post by himaori ne » Aug 27th, '06, 16:56

That's becoz it's 24hour show......it's airing during 24 hours day and night and it's airing live.........so cannot air My boss my hero.......

Alienwork

Post by Alienwork » Aug 27th, '06, 22:55

For this drama they will have how many ep for it? :scratch:

I can`t wait until the ep that Macky will tell them about the truth... :D :D

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 27th, '06, 23:56

Interesting that St. Agnes is the Virgin Saint .... so St. Agnes school means virgin school and agnes exercise is virgin exercise XD

reomani

Post by reomani » Aug 30th, '06, 13:08

just finshed watching the first ep veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice .

EdisonLiu

Post by EdisonLiu » Aug 31st, '06, 23:04

Haha Never though about that . I still enjoy this serie. The thing is Mikio is planning to take over and be the 3rd generation leader.

minhvu2005love

Post by minhvu2005love » Sep 1st, '06, 03:19

hi

Daish

Post by Daish » Sep 2nd, '06, 16:21

auroragb wrote:Interesting that St. Agnes is the Virgin Saint .... so St. Agnes school means virgin school and agnes exercise is virgin exercise XD
Thank you for the info :lol I love all agnes exercise parts though it is getting less funny each time they do it XD I have this feeling its going to downhill interms of comedy soon though and thats definitly what I'm looking for in this drama, though aragaki helps alot :wub: :mrgreen:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 2nd, '06, 19:25

Only a few hours before we can get the next episode, can't wait!

strawberry014

Post by strawberry014 » Sep 2nd, '06, 19:32

bihuuuuuu

cler1c

omg what did they talk about

Post by cler1c » Sep 3rd, '06, 09:31

after the class meeting, makky and hikari talk... what did they say? what did jun, hasigawa?, and hikarai talk about afterwards... my guess is that hikari didn't think makky liked her , but jun thinks he actually does, but has secrets...
someone please explain :w00t:

Kawaii Kinomoto

Re: omg what did they talk about

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Sep 3rd, '06, 13:54

cler1c wrote:
after the class meeting, makky and hikari talk... what did they say? what did jun, hasigawa?, and hikarai talk about afterwards... my guess is that hikari didn't think makky liked her , but jun thinks he actually does, but has secrets...
someone please explain :w00t:
not completely sure but like u said i think that makky said sumthin to hikari along the lines of "we shouldn't really go out anymore" and then that's why hikari gets all sad... and then jun and the other friend try to comfort her and then that's when tego... i mean jun says that he thinks that makky does like hikari but he's hiding something from them...

but ahhhh omg i cant believe that sakurakoji was dumb enough to fall for the stupid act that was put on at makky's house!! what did mikky tell him? that he was makky's tutor right? lol and i thought that sakurakoji was supposed to be SMART!! the picture that he saw was clearly a yakuza-ish pic but makky told jun that it was on his brithday with his band or sumthing right? lol

oh and one last thing... what was that whole thing that came during the end theme? with those old men who were walking into that building talking to that guy? the younger guy was from the kumada clan right? and he was telling those old men that makky was going to high school.. right? but who were those guys even? someone in the yakuza?
ahh so cant wait for the next ep... the show just keeps getting better and better :lol

Alienwork

Post by Alienwork » Sep 3rd, '06, 18:18

oh and one last thing... what was that whole thing that came during the end theme? with those old men who were walking into that building talking to that guy? the younger guy was from the kumada clan right? and he was telling those old men that makky was going to high school.. right? but who were those guys even? someone in the yakuza?
I think..the old man was a guy like makky father a yakuza boss for kumada clan?Coz the preview was somethings like fighting to makky clan for next episode..

:whistling: All also waiting for the next episod? I wish this drama will going until 40 ep if can...That will be taking a few month to wait the final episod for this drama.. :cheers: :mrgreen:

auroragb

Re: omg what did they talk about

Post by auroragb » Sep 3rd, '06, 20:31

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:
cler1c wrote:after the class meeting, makky and hikari talk... what did they say? what did jun, hasigawa?, and hikarai talk about afterwards... my guess is that hikari didn't think makky liked her , but jun thinks he actually does, but has secrets...someone please explain :w00t:
not completely sure but like u said i think that makky said sumthin to hikari along the lines of "we shouldn't really go out anymore" and then that's why hikari gets all sad... and then jun and the other friend try to comfort her and then that's when tego... i mean jun says that he thinks that makky does like hikari but he's hiding something from them...
Makky started saying, "let's just be..." and she interrupted him and said "that's fine" and proceeded on the passing the college exam. Afterwards, yah, Jun said Makky is hiding something
Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:but ahhhh omg i cant believe that sakurakoji was dumb enough to fall for the stupid act that was put on at makky's house!! what did mikky tell him? that he was makky's tutor right? lol and i thought that sakurakoji was supposed to be SMART!! the picture that he saw was clearly a yakuza-ish pic but makky told jun that it was on his brithday with his band or sumthing right? lol
I loved that part!!! "Sakura-nantoka has infiltrated headquarters!" :lol: and yeah, Makky said that he formed an alternative band (probably a la kishiden?) and was a pic for his b-day
Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:oh and one last thing... what was that whole thing that came during the end theme? with those old men who were walking into that building talking to that guy? the younger guy was from the kumada clan right? and he was telling those old men that makky was going to high school.. right? but who were those guys even? someone in the yakuza?
yah, the old dude sounds like a senior boss, maybe part of a larger organization that kumada clan is a part of, looks like Makky's dad might be injured in the next ep
Can't wait for the next ep! Looks like there will be 11 eps in this series

Denwa

Post by Denwa » Sep 4th, '06, 03:58

I'm loving this show so far, incredibly funny!

Just a question on ep08 since I don't really quite understand...
what happens after the birthday scene, do they skip forward in time? (I think 2007 popped up on the screen) what was with that picture with Umemura and Sakurakoji? Also what was happening in the scene where Mikio seemed all formally dressed up?
Thanks 8)

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 4th, '06, 05:51

yeah, they skipped to new years 07 and that scene was part of their new year celebrations.

As for the picture, jun and Hikari's family are very close, and it seemed that their family spent the day before new years together

charlene172

Post by charlene172 » Sep 4th, '06, 12:13

cant stop laughing while watchinggg!! makki's retarded expression/s in this episode were priceless man!!! lol how could he manage to do all those faces~gosh!

the part where they celebrated makki's bday.. i had tears in my eyes :cry: ... lol but the way he cried was quite retarded LOL :D i wish high school days were like that... sigh~ i wanna go back to high school!!! :-( :-(

meii-chan

Post by meii-chan » Sep 5th, '06, 02:22

^
That part was so funny and dorky XD

MBMH is great hehe..
Never fails to make me laugh ^^

indokid

Post by indokid » Sep 5th, '06, 09:36

his facial expressions while playing drums is super hilarious

SakuraMinamoto

Post by SakuraMinamoto » Sep 5th, '06, 17:37

But you know, his dorky faces in the first episodes were more realistic ^^ Now he just acts plain retarded lol XD But Nagase is really a great actor, I admire him ^o^[/spoiler]

Aulcard

Post by Aulcard » Sep 10th, '06, 03:32

Argh, I cant wait to see the next episode! A week of waiting will be drama-suspense agony...

I guess it was only a matter of time before everything came out in the open... I wonder if everyone will forgive makio in the end in a typical emotional drama scene where they recall the person he was during the semester etc, or whether he is unforgiven for lying to everyone and being yakuza. Being a drama I suspect the former, but of course after the usual period of anger and mistrust.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 11th, '06, 02:04

Next week will be the final episode!?
I feel totally conflicted. On one hand, I'm glad we'll know finally whether or not Makky'll graduate.
Yet, I wish this drama can go on and on ...

Definitely the best drama of the season!!!!
edit:
I also liked how Jun says "if you express your love to Makky, I will too!" and Hikari goes: "To Makky!?"
This totally validates my previous question, who will Makky end up with:
Sensei?
Hikari?
Both sensei and Hikari?
Jun?
No one?

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Sep 12th, '06, 01:16

My choice is Jun.....Nah.
Most likely Makki will end up with no one. This drama will be a good-old fashion school drama with no love/hate sinister plot. :lol
Episode 9 is insane. "Democrazy" rules! :alcoholic: If the winner doesn't get it that he won by most votes, who are we to say he is not best man for the Yakuza?

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Sep 12th, '06, 16:58

I'm currently on Episode 4 of this drama and really enjoying it. It's an interesting twist on the regular high school drama/comedy series (not that I'm a fan of that subgenre). Anyway, after watching what has been going on I hope that he ends up with the teacher even though he does date Hikari for awhile. Lol. I think the teacher and him would make an even couple.

By the way, I agree with Kuma. I don't think he'll end up with anyone at the end of the series. (Sigh)

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 12th, '06, 18:26

Kumaxell wrote: Episode 9 is insane. "Democrazy" rules! :alcoholic: If the winner doesn't get it that he won by most votes, who are we to say he is not best man for the Yakuza?
Altho, I like the phone in stuff... it makes it like Yakuza Idol or something :)

manon

Post by manon » Sep 17th, '06, 03:48

ehh only on episode 7
wish i could read chinese
currently i raelly like it
i wish makky would end up with umemura but since this is a jp show he won't hahaha...not big on romance esp a guy 10 years older
wish subs would come out faster...but appreciaite the subbter of cour ^__^
this is such a great show i love it

siangsaolong

Post by siangsaolong » Sep 17th, '06, 04:07

finally end
I love this drama
definitely the best drama of this season

JoshyD

Post by JoshyD » Sep 17th, '06, 20:34

So, it's kind of late in the series, but can anyone tell what Makki says when he tries to bribe his teacher in Ep. 3? I'm terrible with slang, but I really want to be able to say it. :D Thanks.

cler1c

Post by cler1c » Sep 18th, '06, 04:44

bleh suspense is killing me....
What did Maki and Hikari talk about at the end of the movie? From my rough translation I thought that they would get together one day... Or did it refer to Sakurakoji and Hikari? Bleh...

=_-YuRiPa-_=

Post by =_-YuRiPa-_= » Sep 18th, '06, 07:06

cler1c wrote:bleh suspense is killing me....
What did Maki and Hikari talk about at the end of the movie? From my rough translation I thought that they would get together one day... Or did it refer to Sakurakoji and Hikari? Bleh...
Well...
She said, "What if I became an adult in the future..? Can we start to date each other again..? - I take that as a confesion of love from Hikari herself >.<

And here comes the ultimate spoiler..!! He replied, "You will become a great person when you grow up, and...I wouldn't deserve to be with you." Hikari takes this to be a sign of rejection and starts to twitch her face alittle. "But some day in the future..." Makky looks at Sakura koji after saying that.

If you want my 2 cents, it just means that he don't want her to be involve with a yakuza even though he likes her. And that hopefully she'll come to understand sakura's love for her. Damn, he is really taking her welfare into serious consideration...I don't think I have that amount of generosity in me.!!

cler1c

Post by cler1c » Sep 18th, '06, 08:06

=_-YuRiPa-_= wrote:
Well...
She said, "What if I became an adult in the future..? Can we start to date each other again..? - I take that as a confesion of love from Hikari herself >.<

And here comes the ultimate spoiler..!! He replied, "You will become a great person when you grow up, and...I wouldn't deserve to be with you." Hikari takes this to be a sign of rejection and starts to twitch her face alittle. "But some day in the future..." Makky looks at Sakura koji after saying that.

If you want my 2 cents, it just means that he don't want her to be involve with a yakuza even though he likes her. And that hopefully she'll come to understand sakura's love for her. Damn, he is really taking her welfare into serious consideration...I don't think I have that amount of generosity in me.!!
Bleh.... Bittersweet ending... Thanks for the translations and insight... Ending was okay... Season 2 maybe?

=_-YuRiPa-_=

Post by =_-YuRiPa-_= » Sep 18th, '06, 10:23

No probs, I'm trying to brush up my japanese at the same time as well ^.^

By the way, did you notice the name of the school at the end..?? It had sorafune in it..!!! I guess they do have an inside joke or two up their sleeves, hahaha`~ :D

siangsaolong

Post by siangsaolong » Sep 18th, '06, 13:27

so it's sora
I look in my dictionary and can't find that kanji
THx

=_-YuRiPa-_=

Post by =_-YuRiPa-_= » Sep 18th, '06, 14:05

Ehh, you're welcome...I guess it's considered a spillover benefit, too much micro economics in my head right now...KInda sad that the drama has come to an end, at least I have the theme song spinning at the back of my head >.<

Off topic alittle, anyone heard the acoustic version of sorafune..? Nagase sounds like he's constipating when singing it. I guess it's a rather tough song to pull, and I still can't believe that he sung it..!! I mean, his actor's voice and his singer's voice are world's apart :blink

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Sep 18th, '06, 14:10

I watched finale now.
I love this dorama :wub: .

ha-box

Post by ha-box » Sep 18th, '06, 14:18

Hi everyone! XD
I just watched the last episode!
Wooooah~~ ^(°o°)^ I loved it!!!

This is a bit random, but could someone tell me the name of the actor in the middle of this picture? =O Screenshot from the last episode....

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Sep 18th, '06, 16:07

ha-box

Post by ha-box » Sep 18th, '06, 16:19

Kumaxell wrote:He is Wakaba Ryuuya.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Wakaba_Ryuuya
thanks xD

but-but-but when you click on the jdorama-link at dramawiki, this strange ojiichan comes: http://www.jdorama.com/artiste.1750.htm :pale:

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Sep 18th, '06, 18:57

ha-box wrote:
Kumaxell wrote:He is Wakaba Ryuuya.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Wakaba_Ryuuya
thanks xD

but-but-but when you click on the jdorama-link at dramawiki, this strange ojiichan comes: http://www.jdorama.com/artiste.1750.htm :pale:
Same person, but in character clothes..

MoonKnight

Post by MoonKnight » Sep 19th, '06, 02:19

Just wondering, does anyone know where I can get a St. Agnes patch like the one seen on their jackets?

knark52nd
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by knark52nd » Sep 19th, '06, 03:11

i smell cosplay...

MoonKnight

Post by MoonKnight » Sep 19th, '06, 03:35

And you, sir, would be correct :-)

caffienejunkie

Post by caffienejunkie » Sep 19th, '06, 19:22

Where could I get this show? It sounds hilarious. No torrents. Any ideas??? :-)

danny1810

Post by danny1810 » Sep 19th, '06, 21:20

I love this drama too.I've just watched the last episode.Goodbye Makky :cry:
Sorry about my stupid question,but what did Umemura-san told Makky after he run to St.Agnes college ? I can't understand Japanese,and i can't understand the Chinese sub too :-( . Are they still in love ? :wub
:
Last edited by danny1810 on Sep 20th, '06, 07:00, edited 2 times in total.

blinkiz

Post by blinkiz » Sep 20th, '06, 02:39

danny1810 wrote:Sorry about my stupid question,but what did Umemura-san told Makky after he run to St.Agnes college ? I can't understand Japanese,and i can't understand the Chinese sub too :-( . Are they still in love ? :wub:
I think someone translated this in the previous page. All you have to do is click on show for all the hidden stuff.

*sighs* I am a bit late in watching the final episode and its going to take like 26 hours to download it. So would greatly appreciate any spoilers [please do the usual hiding of cos so as not to spoil the show for others].

Thank you very much ...

danny1810

Post by danny1810 » Sep 20th, '06, 06:59

blinkiz wrote:
danny1810 wrote:Sorry about my stupid question,but what did Umemura-san told Makky after he run to St.Agnes college ? I can't understand Japanese,and i can't understand the Chinese sub too :-( . Are they still in love ? :wub:
I think someone translated this in the previous page. All you have to do is click on show for all the hidden stuff.

*sighs* I am a bit late in watching the final episode and its going to take like 26 hours to download it. So would greatly appreciate any spoilers [please do the usual hiding of cos so as not to spoil the show for others].

Thank you very much ...
I'm so sorry... I edited my last post :mrgreen: Thx for your help!

danny1810

Post by danny1810 » Sep 20th, '06, 07:12

=_-YuRiPa-_= wrote:
Well...

I hoped that Hiraki and Makky will be together,but i also knew that it's impossible.She's just 17 years old,cute and virtous.Makky is 10 years older than Hikari,and he's a Yakuza guy T_T.
If this is a romantic movie,maybe Makky will leave his way of a Yakuza,and try to be a good man for Hiraki 8) What a nice dream :thumleft:

=_-YuRiPa-_=

Post by =_-YuRiPa-_= » Sep 20th, '06, 17:17

Well, returning to high school, being able to be useful to his classmates and getting Hikari as a love interest IS already a nice/good dream for him.

Remember he cried his heart out and thanked God knows who for giving him a nice dream before snapping back into reality..? I guess he has his old man to thank for actually ^^;;

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Sep 24th, '06, 04:46

Not to be off topic but I kinda have to. Does anybody have the roomaji lyrics to Sorafune?

MoonKnight

Post by MoonKnight » Sep 24th, '06, 05:56

sono fune wo goi de yuke omae no te de goi de yuke
omae ga kiete yorokobu mono ni omae no ooru wo makaseru na

sono fune wa ima doko ni furafura to ukan de iru no ka
sono fune wa ima doko de boroboro de susu n de iru no ka
nagasaremai to sagarai nagara fune wa idomi fune wa itami
subete no suifu ga osore wo nashite nigesatte mo

sono fune wo goi de yuke omae no te de goi de yuke
omae ga kiete yorokobu mono ni omae no ooru wo makaseru na

sono fune wa mizukara wo sorafune to wasurete iru no ka
sono fune wa mai agaru sono toki wo wasurete iru no ka