Vietnamese D-Addicts

speak whatever language you like here.
1babyvi3t

Post by 1babyvi3t » Sep 7th, '06, 21:35

I'm viet! chao!
hehe i cant speak and understand viet but my reading and writing need help lols (:!
anyways chao cac chi em! ^-^"

Katie_Nguyen

Post by Katie_Nguyen » Sep 7th, '06, 21:39

I'm half V half Us so mt Viiet not very good, but can understand it a little. HEHE. Rat la thong minh khi lam 1 cai site for us. I really like it. My Vieet name is Phuong Uyen, my english name is Katie!!!

Prophezy

Post by Prophezy » Sep 7th, '06, 21:41

Hi there ban!

I just wonder, co ai biet where i can download TVB series that noi tieng viet ko vay?

Thanks may cac ban ;)

Shinni

Post by Shinni » Sep 15th, '06, 21:00

Hi guys,
I´m viet too. I can speak and write quite well cuz I was born in VN and was there till 13...and now iam living in Germany......nice to meet u all

NeoX

Post by NeoX » Sep 19th, '06, 09:27

allo all vn'mese :)

Woah glad to see such a big vn'mese thread eh?

61 pages OMG :blink

Anyway just dropping in to say to all vn'mese and non vn'mese out there.

We should do a poll to see who can speak/understand viet, who can write/read viet and who can't :)

Would be interesting to see the stats as I know a few people who doesn't know how to read/write/speak viet. Feel sad for them as I feel you should know the language of your nationality.

yuna67

Post by yuna67 » Sep 19th, '06, 11:42

NeoX wrote:allo all vn'mese :)

We should do a poll to see who can speak/understand viet, who can write/read viet and who can't :)

Would be interesting to see the stats as I know a few people who doesn't know how to read/write/speak viet. Feel sad for them as I feel you should know the language of your nationality.

i totally agree with you! I know some people who are viet but can't even say a word in viet! that's too bad! But they aren't to blame !! I'm very lucky cuz my parents don't speak any language but vietnameese ! even if they live i france since 20 years now !!

NeoX

Post by NeoX » Sep 19th, '06, 11:49

yuna67 wrote:
NeoX wrote:allo all vn'mese :)

i totally agree with you! I know some people who are viet but can't even say a word in viet! that's too bad! But they aren't to blame !! I'm very lucky cuz my parents don't speak any language but vietnameese ! even if they live i france since 20 years now !!
lol yeah I know what u mean. Inside house = viet, outside = eng to friends and viet to elders :)

Woah so u must born in France and not VN eh? I must applaud u for still remembering your roots *claps* :D

freezingcoffee

Post by freezingcoffee » Sep 21st, '06, 06:03

Hey, I need the character for my last name, "Nguyen" for my chinese class....Thanks in advance

imaviet

Post by imaviet » Sep 21st, '06, 22:55

Hi hi! I'm Vietnamese, and I live in California USA. Born and being raised there! xD I pretty much suck in everything that's related to the Vietnamese Language. Yessiree. I can understand, and SORTA talk *sucks with accents*, and pretty much, I can't write or read if my life depended on it sadly.

Uhm , I was just wondering, if anyone knows if 'Fairy From Wonderland' (ArielLin and HuGe) was dubbed in Viet yet and what's the Viet name for it? Haha, thanks in advance!

incredibleLE

Post by incredibleLE » Sep 21st, '06, 23:26

Hi everyone. I'm viet too. born in california but am now living in alabama. my viet is ok iguess, but ususally get made fun of cuz my viet accent is nha que (my parents were from the countryside of Da Nang). learning to write, can make out mosr words. not really into k-dramas. i like the movies more. i usually download series for my girlfriend, who use to watch them alot when we was still living in Viet Nam.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Sep 22nd, '06, 01:34

hey, kinda confused, you said you were born in california, right? how come you also said:
when we was still living in Viet Nam.
???

incredibleLE

Post by incredibleLE » Sep 22nd, '06, 01:57

o sorry, i meant when she lived in Viet Nam.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Sep 22nd, '06, 06:01

imaviet wrote:Hi hi! I'm Vietnamese, and I live in California USA. Born and being raised there! xD I pretty much suck in everything that's related to the Vietnamese Language. Yessiree. I can understand, and SORTA talk *sucks with accents*, and pretty much, I can't write or read if my life depended on it sadly.
haha same here :lol

Looks like you don't haev a Vietnamese accent at all???

I get made fun of because I dont' have a viet accent. My friends says I'm white wash :cry: :cry:

I guess this only thing though.....

imaviet

Post by imaviet » Sep 22nd, '06, 23:08

K.T.Tran wrote:
imaviet wrote:Hi hi! I'm Vietnamese, and I live in California USA. Born and being raised there! xD I pretty much suck in everything that's related to the Vietnamese Language. Yessiree. I can understand, and SORTA talk *sucks with accents*, and pretty much, I can't write or read if my life depended on it sadly.

I get made fun of because I dont' have a viet accent. My friends says I'm white wash :cry: :cry:

omgosh! I feel the same way. I'm white wash. =P One of Viet friends said I sounded like a DONKEY speaking viet. xD haha. Lol. I don't have a Vietnamese accent. :/ Haha, I grew up with english, and when my parents speak to me in viet, I reply back in english. xD haha. I can speak some, but i'm quite horrible. :whistling:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Sep 23rd, '06, 07:42

imaviet wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:

omgosh! I feel the same way. I'm white wash. =P One of Viet friends said I sounded like a DONKEY speaking viet. xD haha. Lol. I don't have a Vietnamese accent. :/ Haha, I grew up with english, and when my parents speak to me in viet, I reply back in english. xD haha. I can speak some, but i'm quite horrible. :whistling:
like a donkey??? thats a stab to the heart :cry:
I think I lost my vietnamese accent around 8 or 10 yrs old :unsure:

I reply back in english too :lol
Though not as much anymore.

Your viet is only horrible when you speak it and nobody can understand ya.
For example....one of my friend, when we went to go eat at a Pho place, he ordered in Viet and the waitress said she didn't understand him :lol :lol

loccie

Post by loccie » Sep 24th, '06, 18:56

viet rulezz 8)

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Sep 26th, '06, 09:38

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:32, edited 1 time in total.

jaylinh

Post by jaylinh » Sep 28th, '06, 19:09

hey guys! im linh. its nice to see a viet community that is so huge. i no how to speak viet fluently and can read some but half the time im just guessing how it sounds like. hehe.

but the thing i hate most is viet ppl who dont no anything about their own culture and dont no how to speak and have this thing called " asian pride" i think that is pure bs! im just not impressed with
white-washed asians!

i also dislike asians who dont no anything about their culture but embrace other cultures. like say now, the korean wave is pretty big. i am a fan of korean entertainment and thats it but there are some ppl who wants to act like koreans and speak like them and i think that is just disgraceful. i have this korean friend and she told me that koreans think all the other asian races are lower than them. and its just sad how ppl who aren't korean look up to the koreans who actually look down on them and think they are the lowest form of asians.

its just how i think. some may agree and some may not. i just want ppl to know that i love and embrace my own culture! viet!

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Sep 29th, '06, 17:17

Taking Viet class at school.....

The pronouciation of the vowels and what not are hard XD

oh well....the class seems fun for now and the teacher at times talks a bit like my mom :lol :lol

PussinBoots

Post by PussinBoots » Sep 29th, '06, 17:56

Hey all, Just another Viet here promoting the Trans. Born and raised in California. Can speak some vietnamese but no one except the minority of Hue people here can understand me....

incredibleLE

Post by incredibleLE » Oct 3rd, '06, 18:44

have any of you heard about the new v-drama coming out called "Mùi ngò gai"? its said to be co-created with a Korean production campany called FnC.

Hung_Heo

Post by Hung_Heo » Oct 3rd, '06, 19:04

hehehe read my name la` bie't viet roi` :D

yuna67

Post by yuna67 » Oct 5th, '06, 10:06

does somebody know when will the movie "the rebel" be released?!!
i'm so waitong for this movie, don't know if you guys heard about this viet movie?

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Oct 5th, '06, 17:35

yuna67 wrote:does somebody know when will the movie "the rebel" be released?!!
i'm so waitong for this movie, don't know if you guys heard about this viet movie?
Isn't there a trailer for the movie on Youtube???

incredibleLE

Post by incredibleLE » Oct 11th, '06, 02:20

the rebel comes out in december. not sure about the exact date. looks like its going to be cool. minh tri and dustin nguyen are the headliners in it. little known fact about dustin nguyen, his wife was in the car with thuy trang (original yellow power ranger) when thuy trang passed away in an accident. his wife has been paralyized ever since.

Hideaki_Ito

Post by Hideaki_Ito » Oct 11th, '06, 03:08

Hello. I'm also viet here from NE US. The biggest Vietnamese community I've been to was in Orange County. (I'm sure there are others but I haven't been to many states other than the eastern states and maybe TX). I visited my aunt there and they took us to Phuc' Lo^c. Tho. and the restaurants around the area. I have to say they have all kinds of eateries and little snacks/bubble tea shops. You can find nu*o*c' mia' just about everywhere (which isn't the case where I'm currently residing. They charge almost an arm and a leg for it.) But that is not to say CA is for me. I still heart NE.

I left VN when I started 7th grade so I'm still pretty fluent with the Vietnamese language therefore reading, writing or speaking is not a problem to me. However, I don't have that many chances to use them because besides my immediate family, most of my friends are chinese. As for entertainment, I'm not really into the Korean wave, I'm more into the anime/jdrama community. Have an obsession for Japan. :D

Anyhow, I've been out of the viet movies scene for so long but wondering if you guys know of any good viet movies or have links to trailers on youtube. I heard they're getting kind of good. I'm interested in the nostalgic country theme. Appreciate any help.

incredibleLE

Post by incredibleLE » Oct 11th, '06, 07:43

heres a unofficial trailer for the new movie called Dòng máu anh hùng (the rebel) featuring van son singers minh tri and nguyen thang, and dustin nguyen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWMLLaTbUH8
and heres another film that will come out next year featuring dustin nguyen and minh tri again. this one is called saigon eclipse. this one's more drama than fighting. from what i'v heard, its about human trafficing. dialoge is in english.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTkbmcPF_tU&NR

yuna67

Post by yuna67 » Oct 11th, '06, 14:54

awesome!!!!!! saigon eclips seems so cool!! when will it be released !!! ive notice that it's featurong marjolaine, don't know if you guys know who she is !!! she was in tv reality show in france called "marjolaine et les millionnaires"

Phuongkim

Post by Phuongkim » Oct 11th, '06, 15:31

Hi everyone,
I'm Vietnamese living in Australia - Melbourne for over 24 years. Nice to be in a Vietnamese community. We all meet here about drama, so better not fighting each other over politics.

incredibleLE

Post by incredibleLE » Oct 11th, '06, 15:59

^ yeah its nice to be talking in a viet thread without the vc this, yellow flag waver that

yuna67 - theres no realease date yet. they just wrapped up production. so hopefully the beginning of next year.

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Oct 29th, '06, 00:47

but the thing i hate most is viet ppl who dont no anything about their own culture and dont no how to speak and have this thing called " asian pride" i think that is pure bs! im just not impressed with
white-washed asians!

i also dislike asians who dont no anything about their culture but embrace other cultures. like say now, the korean wave is pretty big. i am a fan of korean entertainment and thats it but there are some ppl who wants to act like koreans and speak like them and i think that is just disgraceful. i have this korean friend and she told me that koreans think all the other asian races are lower than them. and its just sad how ppl who aren't korean look up to the koreans who actually look down on them and think they are the lowest form of asians.
I left VN when I started 7th grade so I'm still pretty fluent with the Vietnamese language therefore reading, writing or speaking is not a problem to me. However, I don't have that many chances to use them because besides my immediate family, most of my friends are chinese. As for entertainment, I'm not really into the Korean wave, I'm more into the anime/jdrama community. Have an obsession for Japan. Big Smile
It's nice to know that there are other Viets out there whom share the same view as me, especially when it comes to our national pride and history...

There are a few thing I hate in this world.

1. When Viet girls dye their hair Blonde. I just lost it when it see this.

2. The French...Nuff said. They're the reason why we had a civil war.

3. American politic, but not american people, well NOT ALL.

4. Stupid Southern Vietnamese people.- No story short, I just don't like traitorous dogs whom think being the French Slave is freedom from Vietnam.

Things i love.

1. My Country...Nuff Said. We are strongest and coolest people in the world. hey, how many country can say they kick the French, Americans and Chinese out of their land within 50 years.

2. My peopl, e the Viet people. WE ARE STRONG individual with high value of Honor and FREEDOM.

3. My Father and his war buddies. They risk their lives for our country, they fought a war so Vietnam can be FREE of the WHITE MEN.

news of the side. Viet Nam is become the next China in Asia. Vietnam has the second economic growth in Asia, second only to China. Viet Nam probably won't be China anything soon, but we're a lot better than we were 30 years ago.

incredibleLE

Post by incredibleLE » Oct 31st, '06, 04:44

^ why do you hate people in southern vietnam? man, you speak of loving your people but you say you hate those in the southern region.

Hideaki_Ito

Post by Hideaki_Ito » Oct 31st, '06, 05:32

captain-nippon wrote:4. Stupid Southern Vietnamese people.- No story short, I just don't like traitorous dogs whom think being the French Slave is freedom from Vietnam.
I'm a southern vietnamese and I'm pretty traitorous. I've lived through the days of hearing the mantra about how the great men no I mean one great man has lead VN to 'independence, freedom and happiness' while I looked around to see the opposite. Reason why I don't live in VN right now and have no interest in those nationalist chanting.

incredibleLE

Post by incredibleLE » Oct 31st, '06, 14:01

oh, so he was talking about the former south viet nam, which politically doesn't exist anymore so why would you hate people from there? well, he noted that vietnam was becoming the second china, he should have also noted that one of the big reasons thats happening is because those "traitorous dogs" are coming back to viet nam to do business.

satanxgod

Post by satanxgod » Nov 4th, '06, 21:26

Chào các bạn ^^ (xưng hô ngang bằng nhé, đỡ phức tạp)
he he ~ tiếng Anh của mình tệ lắm, Tieng Viet cung tam on. Mong là mọi người đều đọc được chữ :D
Vui vui được làm quen với cộng đồng Việt Kiều tại D-addicts :D hehe

có ai hay tham gia các diễn đàn ở Việt Nam hông ? :P

p/s: mà pls, hix, mọi người đừng cãi nhau về vấn đề chính trị tôn giáo nữa :-( luẩn quẩn lại hoàn luẩn quẩn :crazy:
Last edited by satanxgod on Dec 13th, '06, 08:20, edited 1 time in total.

thislove

Post by thislove » Nov 4th, '06, 22:17

I'm a Vietnamese living in the U.S of A. I can speak Vietnamese really well but can't read and write well enough. I'm glad that there's a Vietnamese community here at D-Addicts. I've read some of people's comments and I agree. Korean dramas are only good if u watch a few but after awhile it starts getting really boring. Plots are the same tat's why I'm not into the Korean Wave. I'm more into Japan and it's manga and mini-dramas.

I agree that Vietnamese shouldn't fight with one another we should bond together since we all are living in different countries. If we cant get along here how would other countries look at Vietnam and its people?

Minh la nguoi Vietnam khong nen quen :D

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Nov 5th, '06, 03:19

In Viet Nam there is no South of North Vietnam, ONLY Vietnam. I don't hate Vietnamese living in the South. That's stupid, why the heck would i hate my people.

The term South Vietnamese are given to people whom fought against their own people under the French rules. Those are the people that i hate.
I'm a southern vietnamese and I'm pretty traitorous. I've lived through the days of hearing the mantra about how the great men no I mean one great man has lead VN to 'independence, freedom and happiness' while I looked around to see the opposite. Reason why I don't live in VN right now and have no interest in those nationalist chanting.
Like you said you're a traitor. you automatically assume POOR and FREEDOM are the same thing, It's not. You can be poor and still be happy and have value in your life. You think because our country is poor our people have no freedom. You're an idoit.

China ruled Viet Nam for a 1 000 years, from 100 BC to 900 AD. Why did you think after 1000 years our ancestors still fought to FREE our country from the Chinese RULES?

you're never understand because you parents and his were the french slaves and they fought against our motherland so they can eat french foods and drink french wines.
oh, so he was talking about the former south viet nam, which politically doesn't exist anymore so why would you hate people from there? well, he noted that vietnam was becoming the second china, he should have also noted that one of the big reasons thats happening is because those "traitorous dogs" are coming back to viet nam to do business.
Just like China, Vietnam is a cheap labor country. The reason why our country GDP is growing at over 5% annually is because the of cheap labor and foeigns investment coming from Japan and other countries. It's has nothing South Vietnamese living in the WEST. Japan has invested Billions in Vietnam, I don't think a any south Vietnamese living the west has tha kind of money... But money is still money, any investment coming into Vietnam is a positive things from our country..

A better question why are the Vietnamese people coming back to their homeland to do business? Because there is a good return in capitals investment.
I agree that Vietnamese shouldn't fight with one another we should bond together since we all are living in different countries. If we cant get along here how would other countries look at Vietnam and its people?
I agree with you but that probably not going to happen. The South Vietnamese living stil have the French looking ove their soul. Especially those Bastard at Asia Entertainment.

South Vietnamese alway talk bads about Vietnam, they never loved their country, they'll killed their people for the french. it's no wonder why they're confuss and can't tell the differences between freedom and money...

thislove

Post by thislove » Nov 5th, '06, 06:35

Well I think we should just all get along instead of fighting about politics that will never be resolve. I just hope someday Vietnam can be like Korea and Japan with dramas that foreign countries will want to watch. Wouldn't tat be great?
Last edited by thislove on Nov 5th, '06, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.

thtlam

Post by thtlam » Nov 5th, '06, 06:47

Hi everyone I'm a vietnamese living in the U.S.A and am very glad that there's a vietnamese community here. Now we can all share our thoughts on asia dramas in general.

Hideaki_Ito

Post by Hideaki_Ito » Nov 5th, '06, 15:57

captain-nippon wrote: The term South Vietnamese are given to people whom fought against their own people under the French rules. Those are the people that i hate.
By branding a group of people 'South Vietnamese', you obviously are grouping all the south Vietnamese together and it was the South that sustain their portion from communist control. (It's kind of strange someone suddenly bring up French and such hatred with traitors with French. It feels like you just watched a movie about the French colonism in VN or something.) Since you're so proud of the efforts, let me assume that you must be from the north or at least on the communists side.

Anyhow, what was the difference after Northern communists took control of north VN from the French (other than the illusion that their own people were ruling their own country?) It's such an irony because many northern vietnamese fled to south vietnam away from the 'independence', 'freedom' and 'happiness' provided by the wonderful new communist government at the time.
Like you said you're a traitor. you automatically assume POOR and FREEDOM are the same thing, It's not. You can be poor and still be happy and have value in your life. You think because our country is poor our people have no freedom. You're an idoit.
Save your chanting for your comrades. I never felt bad for being a traitor (as I never was a pretender) but you don't have to personally insult me by calling me an idiot just to make yourself feel righteous and better (not that I should expect any level of decency). When they carved the three words 'independence, freedom and happiness' when they won over South VN, they were talking about themselves. The ones who sat comfortably on the very top (and their minions) feeling the independence from foreign countries, freely indulging themselves in the luxury taken from their people. Their happiness could not be denied. (While all that was happening, they kept printing more new money and let the economy rot away.) After being bullied for so long by big brother China, they turned to their very enemy the US. I kind of wonder what they call the US now.

Because really when I was poor, I didn't feel happy nor was I delusional to the point where I thought I had the freedom that wasn't there. I wasn't delirious and in denial enough to not see the reality I was experiencing.
China ruled Viet Nam for a 1 000 years, from 100 BC to 900 AD. Why did you think after 1000 years our ancestors still fought to FREE our country from the Chinese RULES?
There are heroes who fought for their country's freedom for the people. But there are others who fought for other reasons. Their intentions became obvious after they won the battle. The question is what have they done for their people?
you're never understand because you parents and his were the french slaves and they fought against our motherland so they can eat french foods and drink french wines.
I would never understand because I don't go around chanting more of these empty words. Save yourself the trouble.

satanxgod

Post by satanxgod » Nov 6th, '06, 12:45

chả thể hiểu mọi người đang nói về cái gì nữa
tranh cãi những vấn đề chính trị thời xa xưa thế này chằng giải quyết được gì cả, quên nó đi, nói ra anh em mất lòng nhau, tự hạ thấp nhau, hạ thấp đất nước mình..

Lan

Post by Lan » Nov 6th, '06, 12:53

Ohwww hiii. I'm Vietnamese too!! But I live in the Netherlands. ¬¬
Anyone else here from the NL too? ^^
My Vietnamese listening and speaking isn't so bad, but reading and writing can be difficult sometimes.. T,T
Ohh, and I loooove to karaoke in Vietnamese with friends. So I learn to read a bit too. xD

BAKA_U

Post by BAKA_U » Nov 6th, '06, 13:49

heyy every1 I'm also Viet from Australia...love everyfing from vietnam. I'm proud to be Viet; love their culture, food, music everything. I'm very influence in viet..hehehehhe I even took viet class. Totally fun and educational. We have a high respect in elders and trust me we do. My parent always abuse me if i don't obey my elder, hmm more like give me a whoop...kekekekeke..Korean music are pretty cool, I'm very influence by Korean and japanese music. Especially anime are sooo damn good..can't resist. Oh and korean+jap guys and girl are like so HOT..damn so fine looking poeple making me sooo jealous...sooo happy that we have a viet forum section ^^

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Nov 6th, '06, 14:18

satanxgod wrote:chả thể hiểu mọi người đang nói về cái gì nữa
tranh cãi những vấn đề chính trị thời xa xưa thế này chằng giải quyết được gì cả, quên nó đi, nói ra anh em mất lòng nhau, tự hạ thấp nhau, hạ thấp đất nước mình..
Chuyện cãi lộn chính trị này diễn ra ngay từ khi diễn đàn cho người Việt được mở. Bạn cũng đừng để ý họ nhiều làm gì, cãi qua cãi lại cũng bấy nhiêu chuyện. Điều mình buồn là cho dù có đi đâu đi nữa, hễ diễn đàn cho người Việt được mở ra là y như rằng sẽ có vụ cãi nhau. Cũng hơi buồn, nhưng mãi rùi cũng ko có thời gian đâu mà quan tâm nữa :lol .

Vậy bạn đang du học ở China hở? Thích nhỉ :D. Bạn ở tỉnh thành nào ở bên ấy? Lâu lắm mới thấy thành viên ở Vn vào viết ở trang web nì, mà lại viết tiéng việt nữa, hè hè... Mấy năm rùi ko dùng tiếng việt thấy nó sao sao í (trừ khi viết thư cho bạn ở Vn thui, còn lại cái gì cũng dùng tiếng Anh :))

Mình cũng thường vào mấy trang web Vn coi, chủ yếu là Yeuamnhac.com để nghe nhạc mới, thỉnh thoảng thì ghé vô moviesboom.com coi họ bình loạn phim. Chỉ bấy nhiêu thui ^__^;

Oh, btw, a BIG hello to BAKA_U and Lan. I'm in such a hurry so can't talk to you guys much, but welcome to D-addicts :D. Gotta go to school now ^_____^v See you guys around!

Lan

Post by Lan » Nov 6th, '06, 14:23

mikomi wrote:
satanxgod wrote:chả thể hiểu mọi người đang nói về cái gì nữa
Chuyện cãi lộn chính trị này diễn ra ngay từ khi diễn đàn cho người Việt được mở. Bạn cũng đừng để ý họ nhiều làm gì, cãi qua cãi lại cũng bấy nhiêu chuyện. Điều mình buồn là cho dù có đi đâu đi nữa, hễ diễn đàn cho người Việt được mở ra là y như rằng sẽ có vụ cãi nhau. Cũng hơi buồn, nhưng mãi rùi cũng ko có thời gian đâu mà quan tâm nữa :lol .

Vậy bạn đang du học ở China hở? Thích nhỉ :D. Bạn ở tỉnh thành nào ở bên ấy? Lâu lắm mới thấy thành viên ở Vn vào viết ở trang web nì, mà lại viết tiéng việt nữa, hè hè... Mấy năm rùi ko dùng tiếng việt thấy nó sao sao í (trừ khi viết thư cho bạn ở Vn thui, còn lại cái gì cũng dùng tiếng Anh :))

Mình cũng thường vào mấy trang web Vn coi, chủ yếu là Yeuamnhac.com để nghe nhạc mới, thỉnh thoảng thì ghé vô moviesboom.com coi họ bình loạn phim. Chỉ bấy nhiêu thui ^__^;

Oh, btw, a BIG hello to BAKA_U and Lan. I'm in such a hurry so can't talk to you guys much, but welcome to D-addicts :D. Gotta go to school now ^_____^v See you guys around!
Ahw thanks, how cute. ^^ Have fun at school. ^^

lilbaka

Post by lilbaka » Nov 6th, '06, 21:23

sorry for changing the topic but do any you know lynda trang dai and tommy ngo? i think most of you do so let me just say it. I SAW THEM! :goggle: i was at a wedding and they sang there. i also got an autograph!!!!! here it is:

[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j229/ ... atommy.jpg[/img]

:w000t:

Monkey

New Vietnamese Forum

Post by Monkey » Nov 12th, '06, 00:38

Please visit www.donglua.com/forum to begin the bridging.

All topics are welcome here but the primary goal is to create a community better understand our differences and find a commonality to better our homeland Vietnam.

Show your support by joining.

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Nov 20th, '06, 00:19

By branding a group of people 'South Vietnamese', you obviously are grouping all the south Vietnamese together and it was the South that sustain their portion from communist control. (It's kind of strange someone suddenly bring up French and such hatred with traitors with French. It feels like you just watched a movie about the French colonism in VN or something.) Since you're so proud of the efforts, let me assume that you must be from the north or at least on the communists side.
Go back to School and learn some history son AND You are STUPID...The french was the reason why we fought the war. Viet Nam was a whole country before the French arrived...YOU must hate the Chinese and the South korea people, you probably never will understand why the korean hate the Japanese. There's only 1.3 billion peoples Communists in China. Trust me, no one is making fun of the Communists these days. America buys about $250 billions annually from the chinese and billions from Viet Nam.
Anyhow, what was the difference after Northern communists took control of north VN from the French (other than the illusion that their own people were ruling their own country?) It's such an irony because many northern vietnamese fled to south vietnam away from the 'independence', 'freedom' and 'happiness' provided by the wonderful new communist government at the time.
What the hell? i can't believe i am hearing this for a dog. This is no illusion, it's real. The people of Viet Nam should alway rules Viet Nam. The land of Viet Nam belongs to Vietnamese, a southern Dog like you would never understand.
Save your chanting for your comrades. I never felt bad for being a traitor (as I never was a pretender) but you don't have to personally insult me by calling me an idiot just to make yourself feel righteous and better (not that I should expect any level of decency).
hahahha you're funny and stupid, way to stupid for me. I insult my dog the same way so don't feel bad.
When they carved the three words 'independence, freedom and happiness' when they won over South VN, they were talking about themselves. The ones who sat comfortably on the very top (and their minions) feeling the independence from foreign countries, freely indulging themselves in the luxury taken from their people. Their happiness could not be denied. (While all that was happening, they kept printing more new money and let the economy rot away.) After being bullied for so long by big brother China, they turned to their very enemy the US. I kind of wonder what they call the US now.
You must feel good about yourself. It feel good to hate your country, Oh I forgot you're not Vietnamese, you're a DOG. I guess it's OK if other countries invaded VN as long as they paid you money and feed you. Your grandparents must be proud of being the french slaves and get treated less than dogs, since they were eating dogs food.
Because really when I was poor, I didn't feel happy nor was I delusional to the point where I thought I had the freedom that wasn't there. I wasn't delirious and in denial enough to not see the reality I was experiencing.
the only thing your kind ever see the MONEY. Your father and mother sold their soul for a less than a 10 cents. It's good money to be the french slaves. Judas did the same thing when he sold this soul to the devils for a bag of gold. We all know what happened to him don't we? You're a Christian, you should be that better than anyone. Judas hang himself because he was shameful of whom he became, i guess we don't have to worry about that with your kind. Money is your owe true GOD and Value.
There are heroes who fought for their country's freedom for the people. But there are others who fought for other reasons. Their intentions became obvious after they won the battle. The question is what have they done for their people?
A French Dog is asking this question? OMG, your kind wouldn't know the answer to this question. God I am so glad we kill a lot of those traitorous dogs in the south.

Viet Nam GDP is growing at 8.5 % a year. VN rank 23th on the world list.

https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/fa ... 3rank.html

The second highest grow in Asia. Not even mighty Japan is a match. Japan is only growing at 2%, and USA only grow 3 %. Those southern dogs are coming home to start businesses, like opening resturants because VN have a lot of investment coming from Japan and exports from Viet Nam are fueling the economy.

The Irony are those traitorous dogs ran away in the first place, but now they're returning home to have a BETTER LIFE and to make money. I guess life in the America didn't work out as they had hope for. Since a lot those those VN food resturants went under within a year and half of them went on welfare...Now they're coming home because VN PEOPLE have Money...

And they dare ask what did people of Viet Nam did for their country?

here's your answer

Viet Nam officially becomes World Trade Organisation member.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/ ... 61/1/.html
Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, fresh after his first Asia-Pacific summit, has kicked off his official visit to Vietnam as business chiefs unveiled plans to invest more than US$700 million.

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/biz/2006/11/634935/
“The launch of the doi moi (renovation) in 1986 started Vietnam’s transition to a market economy and the progressive liberalisation of trade and investment. Since then, Vietnam has made significant progress,” said Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong at the APEC CEO Summit 2006 opened this morning in Hanoi.
"Vietnam is generally recognised as one of the world's most promising economies and with good reason," said Michael Smith, president and chief executive officer of HSBC.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthrea ... 917&page=5

http://www.chesterton.com.vn/hotproperty2.asp

it's must break your heart now that Viet Nam is attraction businesses all over the world.

Welcome home you traitorous Dog.

jane

Post by jane » Nov 20th, '06, 17:28

@captain-nippon,
chính anh nói nước Việt Nam là của người Việt Nam, như vậy dù người Việt miền Nam, Trung hay Bắc gì cũng là người Việt.
Nếu người Việt miền Nam là chó, thì người Việt miền Bắc cũng là chó mà thôi.

Anh biết đọc sử kể như là người có ăn học, vậy mà khi mở miệng ra là chửi "chó này, chó nọ".
Tôi thấy anh có điều thiếu giáo dục.

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Nov 21st, '06, 00:23

chính anh nói nước Việt Nam là của người Việt Nam, như vậy dù người Việt miền Nam, Trung hay Bắc gì cũng là người Việt.
Nếu người Việt miền Nam là chó, thì người Việt miền Bắc cũng là chó mà thôi.

Anh biết đọc sử kể như là người có ăn học, vậy mà khi mở miệng ra là chửi "chó này, chó nọ". Tôi thấy anh có điều thiếu giáo dục.
Hi Jane, thanks for the informative Viet lesson...you shouldn't feel offended or ashame because i called someone a traitorous Dog, there's no reasons for you to be. enjoy your life and visit your homeland if you have time.

VN won't be Japan of America any time soon, but the new government is doing their best, the VN economy is growing around 10% in 2006 up from 8.5% in 2005.

The land of Viet Nam belongs to the people of Viet nam, as it has been for a 1000 years. The french and their Dogs can get the hell out.

eUxaZnxRo

Finally

Post by eUxaZnxRo » Nov 21st, '06, 00:53

i'm glad that there is a viet community on d-addicts now... :D it was about time... i wanna shout out to my viet girl in germany :cheers: i used to live there as well but now i'm in the u.s. i look forward to the expansion of this community.

now on to korean dramas... don't get me wrong (if any korean happens to see this post) but i think the language itself sounds quite whiny... :crazy: the korean songs are great and i don't know why that is... i guess the whininess doesn't come through when they sing... their actors and actresses are decent and their plots are twisted :goggle: but i guess that is just me :lol

thislove

Post by thislove » Nov 22nd, '06, 05:50

I hope you captain-nippon, can stop insulting other vietnamese people because we all are viet. There's no need for such strong language as "dog." Like Jane said ", if you're calling other viet people a dog, aren't you calling everyone who's vietnamese a dog?" Let's just stick to maintaining peace in this forum. After all, we are all Vietnamese here.

satanxgod

Post by satanxgod » Nov 26th, '06, 18:34

umm... hay đấy, quen thêm được mấy bạn như Lan, mikomi, BAKA_U,... :D

sao community Việt lại lúc nào cũng luẩn quẩn trong toàn những chuyện thế này chứ :crazy:

hehe :mrgreen:
Last edited by satanxgod on Dec 13th, '06, 08:18, edited 1 time in total.

jnxn

I'm looking for Hur Joon - The Legendary Doctor-English sub

Post by jnxn » Nov 26th, '06, 19:05

Chao cac ban,

Co' ba.n na`o biet cho^~ download Hur Joon nho chi dum.

Cam on nhieu! :-)

BAKA_U

Post by BAKA_U » Nov 27th, '06, 08:43

hey every1..
let's have a peaceful world wouldn't we..let's don't fight :P and please don't argue about the viet history...what's past is past let's just look about the future. I'm planning to go to vn in about a few months kekekekeke WOW I havn't been to vn in 3 yrs I wonder how it's been like over there....hmmmmm 8) Ohhhhhhhhhh anybody know any new good anime...I'm out of anime to watch...hehehehehe need some new ones...I'm on holiday break :whistling: ....

PSSS HEY jnxn why don't you try http://kpop.bww2.com/ it has all kind of music in her...it also has some viet husic not bad of a website eyyy :P :P Try and C and have a nice day every1........... :P :P

Ashira

Chao cac ban!!!

Post by Ashira » Nov 28th, '06, 14:38

Minh la nguoi viet,xin ra tai Na Uy.Co tron duoc muoi sau tuoi thoi,hihi!!Minh biet noi va viet tieng Na Uy,Viet,Duc,Nhat va Anh :P.Don't know why,just love languages!!!K-,J-,C- drama,movies and anime,cai gi minh cung coi. :tv: Rat han hanh duoc lam quen voi cac ban. :mrgreen:

MYGIRLFAN

Post by MYGIRLFAN » Nov 28th, '06, 20:27

Hi everyone !!! I'm quite new and very happy to see that a viet community here is quite big. I was wondering if any one of you know where I can find viet sub for the korean drama MY GIRL ? :D My parents are watching the one person dub version in vietnamese and it's driving them crazy. Thank you all so much .

You'll be blessed !!! :wub:

raider73

Post by raider73 » Nov 30th, '06, 00:39

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to watch streaming asian dramas dubbed in Vietnamese. I hate dubs but my friend is watching them at http://www.luyenphim.com/phimtructuyen.asp
and
http://timvui.com/modules.php?name=phim

Hope that helps for those who like dubs. My Vietnamese is not too good anyways but I always prefer original language w/ English subtitles.

MYGIRLFAN

Post by MYGIRLFAN » Dec 2nd, '06, 05:21

Thank you so MUCH raider73 for passing along those two wonderful sites. They are extremely useful. I only wish that my vietnamese wasn't soooooooooo poor :cry: . .

minhkhiet

Post by minhkhiet » Dec 15th, '06, 06:33

Hi
I was born Vietnam .
I watch Mui Ngo Gai . I like Mui ngo gai .
Plese give me link download Mui Ngo Gai .

Ai muon thao luan gi vao day .

http://www.vitinhvn.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1549

Trong do co trailer Mui Ngo Gai day .
I speech English bad , sorry .

k3nji

Post by k3nji » Dec 27th, '06, 12:18

Hey guys and girls,
I was born in Vietnam but grew up in Australia. Unfortunately I can't read viet and cannot speak the language really well either.
Just dropping in to say "hi"

Phearsome

Post by Phearsome » Jan 1st, '07, 08:29

captain-nippon wrote:CaptainNippon here. I am viet and living in Toronto. But I dislike Korean dramas cause they have the worst storyline and bad actors or actresses.

don't people get bore of watching this kinda craps from korea? I mean every drama is the same thing over and over again. Rich guy poor girl or 2 guys and 2 girls. IT's really stupid and unoriginal if you ask me.

However, Korean movies are excellent. Great actors and actresses. I just don't understand why korea can make good movies and made bad drama at the same times.

Korean women are HOT.
KOREAN WOMEN ARE HOT! <-- so freaken true

Im vietnamese born under white influences haha. Im so freaken white washed but i understand vietnamese.
Born in Canada BC Vancouver, still living in BC diff city though Running a Pho restaurant woot woot

heerowing

Post by heerowing » Jan 1st, '07, 08:38

dam i wish vietnam could made good drama like korea or japan but no
this is so unfair for us, the vietnamese, for all who able to understand chinese( mad and cat) or korean or japanese have more % to understand their language( what i meant is they don;t have to wait for sub for(some) drama(cause that drama might happen to be there language). dam dam i;m so mad about that but i kinda proud being vietnamese so

CAm On

greenlogic

Post by greenlogic » Jan 1st, '07, 19:54

Well I've been to vietnam and seen thier broadcast televison... Wow their series that are native over there are bad... very poorly acted. The people are not that good looking either. I mean if you can just take some random girl off the street and find her better looking than the actors and actresses than there is something wrong. I think Vietnam has potential though. I think the factor of them not being as developed as other asian countries is a major factor in why their dramas are so poorly done. Other country has money to support their efforts. One good series can make millions, whereas in vietnam, I think is a different story. Some of the citizens in vietnam are pretty poor and don't have the luxury of supporting art.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 3rd, '07, 05:44

chao moi nguoi, nice to meet nguoi viet o day.

cool_drama
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cool_drama » Jan 3rd, '07, 05:59

greenlogic wrote:Well I've been to vietnam and seen thier broadcast televison... Wow their series that are native over there are bad... very poorly acted. The people are not that good looking either. I mean if you can just take some random girl off the street and find her better looking than the actors and actresses than there is something wrong. I think Vietnam has potential though. I think the factor of them not being as developed as other asian countries is a major factor in why their dramas are so poorly done. Other country has money to support their efforts. One good series can make millions, whereas in vietnam, I think is a different story. Some of the citizens in Vietnam are pretty poor and don't have the luxury of supporting art.
The people including actors and actresses are being suppressed. You can blame communism for the failures in all areas including motion pictures. I hope they shed off communism soon; Vietnam could have been a much better country and in comparable to Thailand and South Korea if communism did not take over.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 4th, '07, 01:15

In Vietnam we used to watch alot of Korean dramas and we all loved it
Last edited by gummonster on Jan 4th, '07, 17:15, edited 1 time in total.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jan 4th, '07, 09:04

Phearsome wrote:
KOREAN WOMEN ARE HOT! <-- so freaken true
could just be me, but only Korean woman i like is JJH (My Sassy Girl movie, Windstruck, Daisy, IL Mare) :mrgreen:

@Captain-Nippon: I've only seen 1 Korean Drama. The actors and actresses were good. The actresses in this one weren't hot or attractive, but oh well. I think Korean movies are more worth watching then their dramas, but thats just me

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 5th, '07, 06:29

Song Hye Kyo, Lee Da hee are really cute and pretty

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 5th, '07, 06:31

But anywayz, con 2 thang nua la den TET Viet nam. Excited?

bulubala

Post by bulubala » Jan 5th, '07, 07:11

Hi! ev'body!
I'm vietnamese too! born and grew up in VN.
I'm happy with many young friends still thinking about VN! about VN's food and culture....!

Cảm động quá!!!

Cám ơn tất cả!!!
Thank u!!!

306VieTPrincE

Post by 306VieTPrincE » Jan 13th, '07, 08:25

9 months later i'm back in the game, haha i first introduced myself on page 50, wow, up to page 65, that's pretty cool, Saskatoon is in Canada, and for Katie the viet/white chick, man what a cool mix! i'm full viet, how's everyone been, still watching all the drama? alright check ya later!

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 13th, '07, 20:34

So... what kind of dramas do you guys watch, Jdrama? K drama? Cdrama? other. just curious yoo noe

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jan 14th, '07, 03:46

gummonster wrote:So... what kind of dramas do you guys watch, Jdrama? K drama? Cdrama? other. just curious yoo noe
Mostly Jdrama.

do watch Cdrama or Taiwanese dramas, whatever you consider it.

The one i'm anxiously waiting to dl is It Started With A Kiss 2 :w00t: :w00t:

iLOVEhyunbin

Post by iLOVEhyunbin » Jan 14th, '07, 04:04

woww that`s cool how you guys are living in like australia . new york. vietnam. etc. ive never been anywhere outside california -___- boring much? chyeeeah . anyone care to describe the living conditions there? the people? the shopping? the fashion? =]