Japanese Comedy/Variety Shows on D-Addicts

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
downtown

Japanese Comedy/Variety Shows on D-Addicts

Post by downtown » Jul 12th, '05, 01:45

Hi all,

I see tons of dramas here, but are there any Japanese comedy/variety shows on D-Addicts? If not, are there other places that might concentrate more on these types of shows?

Trivia no Izumi is here (and great!). My wife misses shows like Downtown's Gaki no Tsukae... and London Boots' Black Mail.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm missing something here at D-Addicts. I just don't know what the recent comedy/variety shows are called.

Thanks for reading! And much obliged for any help!!
DT

groink

Post by groink » Jul 12th, '05, 01:57

Go to the torrents page, enable the "J-TV" type in the filter list, and then click GO.

--- groink

Tetsujin

Japanese TV show torrent site

Post by Tetsujin » Jul 12th, '05, 04:53

Hello, i would like to know if there are any sites where i can find shows like Mecha ike, hey hey hey, London Hearts, Sanma no karakuri terebi etc. I would really like to watch these shows because they are always so funny.

if someone can link me thanks! (′·ω·`)

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Jul 12th, '05, 05:19

well Saiyaman's tracker usually updates with new HeyHeyHey Music Champ episodes each week as does Jpopsuki (http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/index.php) but as for the other variety shows i'm not really too sure. I've seen some London Hearts eps posted here on d-a by Ruroshin I think...

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jul 12th, '05, 05:30

merged.....

there were some on jpopsuki.com, but they're down right now.

it would be cool if someone had eps of 'ai nori'. i keep hearing about that show, but i've never seen it.....

Tetsujin

Post by Tetsujin » Jul 12th, '05, 07:50

Well ive managed to find a source for London Hearts. http://clubbox.co.kr/portal all the avi files there are london hearts i think ( i dont know how to read korean). To download checkmark your selection then press the right most blue button (3rd button from the right). Then a window will pop up. In that new window click the blue button and another window will appear asking you to install a client. Install the download client. After the install is complete the client will open and your download will be there. Press the arrow or 'go" button at the bottom to start your download. You need to wait 30minutes to 1 hour before the download actually begins. The speed of download is actually quite high so dont worry about having to wait too long. Also this site only works with IE. For some reason if your client crashes and you try to go back to restart the client, instead the window that pops up wont do anything. If this happens you have to press cntrl+n. hopefully everything will be fine.

There are only korean subs avaliable, luckily i know a fair bit of japanese ;) hmm maybe someone who has time can make eng subs?

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Jul 12th, '05, 08:25

jholic wrote:merged.....

there were some on jpopsuki.com, but they're down right now.

it would be cool if someone had eps of 'ai nori'. i keep hearing about that show, but i've never seen it.....
For those that live in NYC and have cable (or a really good UHF antenna....cuz hey, that's how I used to get that channel) you can catch Ai Nori on channel WMBC63/Cablevision20. It airs on Mondays from 10:10pm to 10:55pm, I believe (Hey!Hey!Hey!'s old time slot on this channel). I think there's the usually broadcast delay of 2 or 3 months tho like with Hey!x3. meaning you'll be seeing the episode originally aired in Japan 2 or 3 months ago. I could be wrong tho.

Saiyaman's tracker hosts the latest Ai Nori episodes tho. July 11th's episode of Hey!x3. SMAPxSMAP, and Ai Nori were recently posted. Tanoshinde!

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jul 12th, '05, 08:45

Tetsujin: if you find any that aren't on the D-A tracker, would appreciate it if you would up it for us "clubbox-challenged" people.
kusmog wrote:For those that live in NYC and have cable (or a really good UHF antenna....cuz hey, that's how I used to get that channel) you can catch Ai Nori on channel WMBC63/Cablevision20.

Saiyaman's tracker hosts the latest Ai Nori episodes tho.
kusmog: thanks for the info!

downtown

Post by downtown » Jul 14th, '05, 04:42

Groink, thanks! So it was here all along. Great! And thanks everyone else for their links.

Tetsujin:
...another window will appear asking you to install a client.
I think I'll pass on that. I can't think of any good reason to install a "client" for a mere download. Sounds like a spyware trap if I ever heard one.

DT

deadd

Mecha Mecha Iketeru

Post by deadd » Aug 12th, '05, 02:11

Hello. When I found out that JpopSuki had Mechaike (Japanese variety show, probably in top 10 in weekly tv ratings) I was thrilled to get every episode that I could get before all the seeders were gone. After the July 9th episode, however, no one is uploading anymore episodes. I would like to put an upload request on their forum, but the forum forbids any tv variety requests as they are a Jpop forum. I was wondering if anyone here was willing to upload Mecha Ike on a regular basis, or if they know another site that has this variety show and isn't "hush hush" about it like Jpopsuki (not to sound rude, but that is the best way to describe the current situation - not prohibited, but not encouraged.)

I welcome any suggestions or advice. Thank you.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Aug 12th, '05, 02:46

Mechaike did not air on the 16th or 23rd. Apparently, there was one on the 30th but I couldn't find it. There was also no episode last week but I think there will be one tomorrow. http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/mechaike/

mikemccool

Post by mikemccool » Aug 12th, '05, 09:29

Just wondering if there is a kind soul that would be interested in subbing these tv shows?

I don't mean to rude by any means, but i don't understand Japanese and i would like to look at these kind of shows (not just doramas) with subs.

OT - Just downloaded a show that seems to be a guitar/metal show, it featured Paul Gilbert and someother guy playing guitar and having somekind of contest. Does anyone know what the show's called? - OT

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Aug 13th, '05, 20:38

some are in the process of being subbed. you just need to keep an eye out in the Subtitle section.

Whatever

Post by Whatever » Aug 17th, '05, 01:33

groink wrote:Go to the torrents page, enable the "J-TV" type in the filter list, and then click GO.

--- groink
Thanks. So they are updated?

os11ivan

Post by os11ivan » Oct 3rd, '06, 14:02

Can someone kindly upload "Hey! Hey! Hey! 12th anniversary"? I think it's worth collecting. Thanks :salut:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Oct 4th, '06, 02:54

^ go to jpopsuki
they usually upload the heyx3 eps, so if it's not there yet, it'll probably be there soon...

nikoru

Post by nikoru » Oct 14th, '06, 12:56

After looking around jpopsuki website I have to say it made me appreciate the d-addicts community alot more, friendlier people, better layout, no funny rules and no waiting 32 hours for a torrent to start downloading!!! I can see why they have a penalty structure for downloading stuff: because there are less people using the torrents there.
We should really poach the JTV Owarai uploaders from that site coz they aren't as appreciated over there as much as we would appreciate them. right?
I don't like J-poop anyway.

android_04

Post by android_04 » Oct 23rd, '06, 17:40

Does anybody know where I can download or buy the show Eigo de Shabera Naito? Im starting to think they dont make DVDs of it :(

kiwigloomy

Japanese Variety Show~!!!

Post by kiwigloomy » Oct 24th, '06, 23:30

I'm just wondering, cos there have been very few discussion here about these shows...
and not much torrent related about this was posted...

But, does anyone watches weekly shows like , 堂本正直shindoi , Utaban, warate ii tomo, doumoto kyoudai, Food Prejudice King, Trivia no Izum, Uso Japan, etc??

Or even irregular show like がんばった大賞(ganbatta taishou), or FNS 26 hours TV??

i really liked those shows, even thou my japanese is very limited... But it's still fun just watching without understanding sometimes.. But it's really hard to find those shows(RAW or subbed)...

And people rarely mention these shows here... Are these shows just not your taste?
I seem to find japanese TV very interesting, and always wanted to watch more...

krenchan

Post by krenchan » Dec 5th, '06, 02:53

I want to see HeyHeyHey too,, I hope Ill find it in jpopsuki.. Im looking ....but,, no luck yet

whomp

Post by whomp » Jan 9th, '07, 23:32

has anyone ever seen Kasou Taishou?

its a TV show/contest that airs twice a year i think

i was wondering if there are any captures for it especially from the more recent years

F4

Re: Japanese TV show torrent site

Post by F4 » Jan 12th, '07, 06:09

Tetsujin wrote:Hello, i would like to know if there are any sites where i can find shows like Mecha ike, hey hey hey, London Hearts, Sanma no karakuri terebi etc. I would really like to watch these shows because they are always so funny.

if someone can link me thanks! (′·ω·`)
i used youtube website.. i hope it is useful

cloudjee
Philippines

Post by cloudjee » Nov 21st, '13, 02:19

is there a site that uploads almost everything of japanese tv shows? other than this site?

pearlyriver

Post by pearlyriver » Sep 14th, '14, 17:06

cloudjee wrote:is there a site that uploads almost everything of japanese tv shows? other than this site?
Dailymotion
Crazyontv.com
shibatabread.com

uedajirou

Post by uedajirou » Oct 23rd, '14, 18:50

anyone know where to download London Heart?
The latest one i mean.
The most recent one uploaded here is 30th Sept
The episodes before that seems to be almost complete (not really, cant explain well)
Thanks <3