Vote for BEST KISSING scenes in Kdramas

Discuss Korean drama series here.
dejyaj

Vote for BEST KISSING scenes in Kdramas

Post by dejyaj » Oct 19th, '06, 06:48

Maybe someone should start a thread on the best kissing scenes in kdramas.

My vote goes to CG and Shin Goon in Palace. Ah, it felt real, 'cause you could see Shin's tongue. Hehehe :D :D :D :D :D

en7ph

Post by en7ph » Oct 20th, '06, 03:04

:cheers: I agree!! One of the best kissing scenes would be Goong. I would also nominate Love Story at Harvard, Ressurection, and Weddings.

Don't you just hate kissing scenes where the girl is stiff and not respondind? :lol

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Oct 20th, '06, 03:45

i think the best kissing scene was in My Lovely Kim Sam Soon..that kiss between Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah was awesome, it was so passionate and natural. and that scene when Hyun Bin pulled her into the men's bathroom and kissed her..wow, that was one hell of a kiss! lol..lucky girl.

I also liked the setup of the kiss in My Girl between Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae...that was cute.

H2O

Post by H2O » Oct 20th, '06, 04:52

Goong all the way! It was the FIRST ever "REAL" TV kiss that I've ever seen in ANY KDrama. All the other ones are reserved & conservative.

Maddie87

Post by Maddie87 » Oct 20th, '06, 05:54

anhnie wrote:i think the best kissing scene was in My Lovely Kim Sam Soon..that kiss between Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah was awesome, it was so passionate and natural. and that scene when Hyun Bin pulled her into the men's bathroom and kissed her..wow, that was one hell of a kiss! lol..lucky girl.
I so agree with you!!! I'd also want to add the kisses in Sweet Spy between Dennis O'Neil and Nam Sang Mi (hope I wrote it correctly).
Goong's kisses were a little bit too much for me but it was not that bad..

Aayanna24

Post by Aayanna24 » Oct 20th, '06, 06:09

i agree with the sam soon kiss definatly but also a really good kissing scene was the one in A Love To Kill between Bi and Shin MinAH..when they were outside of the ramen shop.....even though i didnt really like the drama overall, but that was a really good kiss

thislove

Post by thislove » Oct 20th, '06, 21:06

I agree with Aayanna24 for Kim Sam Soon and A Love To Kill being the best kissing scene

sweetlara

Re: Vote for BEST KISSING scenes in Kdramas

Post by sweetlara » Oct 21st, '06, 15:53

dejyaj wrote:Maybe someone should start a thread on the best kissing scenes in kdramas.

My vote goes to CG and Shin Goon in Palace. Ah, it felt real, 'cause you could see Shin's tongue. Hehehe :D :D :D :D :D
i agree...SG and SG really went for it!!!it was passionate and HOT!!!waaaaahhhhhhh...LOL :wub:

joyce20176

Post by joyce20176 » Oct 21st, '06, 17:45

anhnie wrote:i think the best kissing scene was in My Lovely Kim Sam Soon..that kiss between Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah was awesome, it was so passionate and natural. and that scene when Hyun Bin pulled her into the men's bathroom and kissed her..wow, that was one hell of a kiss! lol..lucky girl.

I also liked the setup of the kiss in My Girl between Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae...that was cute.
I am agree with you too, Suna and HB kiss is the best kiss ever ;).

korean_foreva

Post by korean_foreva » Oct 21st, '06, 18:07

the best kiss for me was goong....woah CG and shin goong.....lolz..

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Oct 22nd, '06, 17:33

i'd have to go with the kiss from MY GIRL, on ep. 13, it was really sweet and romantic but not in a sexual kind of way.......
Attachments
this one!!!!
this one!!!!
7.jpg (20.6 KiB) Viewed 6816 times

fifimimi

Post by fifimimi » Oct 23rd, '06, 18:41

Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo in Beautiful Days.
There were quite a few kissing scenes in there and they were all great!

Caja

Re: Vote for BEST KISSING scenes in Kdramas

Post by Caja » Oct 26th, '06, 09:22

dejyaj wrote:Maybe someone should start a thread on the best kissing scenes in kdramas.

Agree!! 8)

YOORIN

Post by YOORIN » Oct 26th, '06, 11:32

i really liked ALL the kissing scenes of MY GIRL alone coz the kisses were more of love to each other and not too much of sexual or sorts.....

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 26th, '06, 11:41

i gotta agree with my girl. that was such a cute series too :lol

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Oct 28th, '06, 12:13

H2O wrote:Goong all the way! It was the FIRST ever "REAL" TV kiss that I've ever seen in ANY KDrama. All the other ones are reserved & conservative.
ur right! :wub:
so far, the kiss on episode 23 of Goong had me rolling on the floor --REALLY :lol :D :P :w00t: prolly because of the long anticipation :lol
it may not be the best kiss on TV, but the best kiss on K-drama after watching many K-dramas..so far Goong's kissing scene was :wub:

ccdj
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ccdj » Oct 28th, '06, 12:47

fifimimi wrote:Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo in Beautiful Days.
There were quite a few kissing scenes in there and they were all great!
100% agree with u!! Love every kissing scene btwn Byung Hyun & Ji Woo..In fact, Byung Hyun is one great kisser!!! :heart:

the_secret

Post by the_secret » Oct 28th, '06, 14:49

i agree the kiss in bathroom in kim sam soon and

the one in memories in bali jo in sung force to kiss ha ji won in his room it looks real

Caja

Post by Caja » Oct 28th, '06, 16:08

blue_smurf wrote:
H2O wrote:Goong all the way! It was the FIRST ever "REAL" TV kiss that I've ever seen in ANY KDrama. All the other ones are reserved & conservative.
so far, the kiss on episode 23 of Goong had me rolling on the floor --REALLY :lol :D :P :w00t: prolly because of the long anticipation :lol
it may not be the best kiss on TV, but the best kiss on K-drama after watching many K-dramas..so far Goong's kissing scene was :wub:
The kiss was really long too! :wub: :wub:

H2O

Post by H2O » Oct 29th, '06, 01:03

Caja wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
If you're not convinced, take a look at THIS!

WARNING: Viewing the picture below is not recommended for those to are prone to heart attack, stroke, or any other physical reactions due to illness. :goggle:

http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/8284/kissya0.gif

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Oct 29th, '06, 01:07

Aayanna24 wrote:i agree with the sam soon kiss definatly but also a really good kissing scene was the one in A Love To Kill between Bi and Shin MinAH..when they were outside of the ramen shop.....even though i didnt really like the drama overall, but that was a really good kiss
wah..i agree with this!!! muahahahaha... ~ eventho AL2K wasn't my fave..but..the kissing scene between Bi and Shin MinAh was just....*hooooooooooooooot* mwahahaha... ~XD then comes Sam Soon..then goong..hehehee.. ~ my fave was AL2K!!! lol.. ^^ I was drooLiin over Bi while watching it..hahaha...

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Oct 29th, '06, 01:14

H2O wrote:
Caja wrote:
blue_smurf wrote: ur right! :wub:

WARNING: Viewing the picture below is not recommended for those to are prone to heart attack, stroke, or any other physical reactions due to illness. :goggle:

OH MY GOD!!!!! I thought my heart would burst :lol :wub:

mallepa

Post by mallepa » Oct 29th, '06, 01:22

Goong: CG + Shin :D Soooo hot~
Kim Sam Soon: HB + KSA :D There was something really innocent about it, except... not. XD

When kisses are passionate, it's just better because you can sense real chemistry and the acting all of a sudden doesn't seem so bland. But when kisses are bad, it just throws the whole show down with it... or maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic. XD;; Yep.

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Oct 29th, '06, 01:52

I would have to say the Kim Sam Soon or My Girl kiss really did it

EVE_in_BLACK

Post by EVE_in_BLACK » Oct 29th, '06, 08:29

the kiss in goong ( I think in ep 23 or 24) was a great one :wub:

in other K dorams, they seem to be shocked when they are kissing as if they are kissing a rate or monster

annne82

Post by annne82 » Oct 29th, '06, 10:14

The kiss in My Girl looks 'real' for me.. didn't see Goong yet , i'll tell after I see the drama

passerby

Post by passerby » Oct 29th, '06, 10:41

My favourite in Kim Sam Soon which hyun bin and kimsamsoon were playing piano and singing and talking on a raining night in the restaurant.I really like it because I can felt the desire and loneliness in samsoon.And also the scene in toilet.Unforgettable.

Caja

Post by Caja » Oct 29th, '06, 12:21

H2O wrote:
Caja wrote:
blue_smurf wrote: ur right! :wub:

awww :wub: :wub:

lassyl

Post by lassyl » Nov 7th, '06, 16:14

Oooh! i like the kissing scenes there in Goong! hehe... the most unconservative kiss in the history of kdramas for me! haha.. i'll post the link here, the link given by H2O! :D :D :D

[img]http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/8284/kissya0.gif[/img]

theinsideout

Post by theinsideout » Nov 8th, '06, 08:37

yesyes goong's the first unconservative go all the way kiss i saw in kdrama!
i vote for the episode 23 kiss in goong! whoo. :wub:
shin and chaegyung :D

cees

Post by cees » Nov 8th, '06, 09:07

i double agree on goong kiss scene.......when i 1st saw it i was in great shock and thought that the world around me stopped for 28 seconds (the time that the kiss took) and i was fully concentrating...........what iam trying 2 say is that this kiss was the best korean kiss i've seen

theinsideout

Post by theinsideout » Nov 8th, '06, 10:28

yesyes! like really, it was long, sweet and passionate. like that kiss was the remedy to all their past hurts they afflicted on each other...awww. :wub: goong! :D

ohoud

Post by ohoud » Nov 8th, '06, 13:10

The Best Kissing Seen Was In A Love To Kill ,, Between Bi And Shin Min Ah ,, It Was Very Tense And Passionate ,, And It Felt Like A Real Kiss ,, The Kiss In The Beach And The Other One OutSide The Ramen Restaurant ..

junkie

Post by junkie » Nov 9th, '06, 09:12

hands down.. GOONG has the best kissing scene.. first real one i saw on kdramas..

then kim sam soon, love story in harvard and my girl

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Nov 9th, '06, 13:32

vanjuve wrote:i'd have to go with the kiss from MY GIRL, on ep. 13, it was really sweet and romantic but not in a sexual kind of way.......
*same here*

AGREED! 8)

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Nov 9th, '06, 13:38

MY GIRL ...looked not forced

[..Kimmi..]

Post by [..Kimmi..] » Nov 11th, '06, 02:59

I would choose GOONG also
it was so real, and give me that tump heart feeling ^0^
GOONG all the way~<3

jani

Post by jani » Nov 13th, '06, 03:16

the kiss in goong was at the perfect time...it was built up and there was nothing else they could do but kiss...i felt so happy when they finally kissed :wub:

dianevee

Post by dianevee » Nov 13th, '06, 08:18

I agree....the best kiss in a kdrama belongs to Goong! :salut:

It seems so real and so passionate! :thumright:

cynsin

Post by cynsin » Dec 4th, '06, 05:13

best kisses ive seen:

GOONG (ep23)
MY GIRL (ep13)

theyre both wonderful in their own ways but i'd want the my girl kiss to happen to me. haha. goong one was good cos it was super not conservative, and it was so long and so passionate! but it does seem to stray from cg and shin's 'cute' relationship they don't seem like the type to be so sexual. haha.

the my girl one was so sweet! i especially like the way gong chan whispered 'saranghae', it was extremely romantic.

ClowdReed

Post by ClowdReed » Dec 4th, '06, 05:47

Yea I agree ^^

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Dec 4th, '06, 05:53

While Goong's kiss was good, I didn't care about it by the time we reached that kiss. That drama was too damn long and draggy...

Good were A Love To Kill's kiss outside the ramen shop and Kim Sam Soon's in the restaurant on that rainy night...

Another one I liked was in Soulmate, when, much like in Goong, 2 characters kiss in the middle of the street. It was very cute, and daring, and I loved how the crowd reacted. :lol

malay_tiger

Post by malay_tiger » Dec 4th, '06, 05:58

first of all... WHERE IS DA POLL 4 DA' BEST K-DRAMAS KISSING SCENE??? :-(

well, da best k-drama for kissing scene I think should go to "Love Story in Harvard"... because so many style... sometimes girls up, sometimes boys up... sometimes like rugby style... sometimes kiss in a short time... sometimes kiss in a very long time then they make love... it was just too much... don't know why the director want them to kiss too much :scratch:

The funniest ever kiss is in Full House I think... an interview with rain and Song Hye Kyo, they also laugh a lot while after doing that scene (really funny)... hahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Dec 5th, '06, 10:28

malay_tiger wrote:first of all... WHERE IS DA POLL 4 DA' BEST K-DRAMAS KISSING SCENE??? :-(

well, da best k-drama for kissing scene I think should go to "Love Story in Harvard"... because so many style... sometimes girls up, sometimes boys up... sometimes like rugby style... sometimes kiss in a short time... sometimes kiss in a very long time then they make love... it was just too much... don't know why the director want them to kiss too much :scratch:

The funniest ever kiss is in Full House I think... an interview with rain and Song Hye Kyo, they also laugh a lot while after doing that scene (really funny)... hahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I agree with you! When I watched LSIH, I wished I was in the drama. hahahhaa :lol Goong's kiss was nice too. Very passionate. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Dec 5th, '06, 12:29

cees wrote:i double agree on goong kiss scene.......when i 1st saw it i was in great shock and thought that the world around me stopped for 28 seconds (the time that the kiss took) and i was fully concentrating...........what iam trying 2 say is that this kiss was the best korean kiss i've seen
i know what u mean
the best

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Dec 6th, '06, 18:14

myke

Post by myke » Dec 7th, '06, 09:08

MY GIRL...ep13..
the best ever kiss scene ....

very warm n cool... :wub: :wub: :wub:

emrams

Post by emrams » Dec 7th, '06, 09:26

Between Bi And Shin Min Ah in A Love to Kill, the kisses they had... That was the best ever. It was so hot I blushed and wished it was me. Holy Crap. It was also the first Kdrama I had ever seen and I have been obsessed since. Thank you Bi for being so frickin' hot!

Sakari

Post by Sakari » Dec 7th, '06, 21:02

Resurrection Ep16 @45min. Not very hot, but.... I love the way this kiss is built up in the couple of minutes preceding it. A tension grows; then, it's released by the kiss. Very nice.

sshlady

Post by sshlady » Dec 13th, '06, 06:22

the best kissing scenes?goong,kim sam soon and misa.misa was the first drama i watched in which the girl kisses back..others,crappy lip locking.the most ridiculous ever?fullhouse.i was left scratching my head thinking what had happened.

Yul

Post by Yul » Dec 16th, '06, 06:54

Sakari wrote:Resurrection Ep16 @45min. Not very hot, but.... I love the way this kiss is built up in the couple of minutes preceding it. A tension grows; then, it's released by the kiss. Very nice.
I agree with you...Ressurection kiss was very good...I watched that kiss many times....I beleive that how kisses should be. :thumright:

Other best kises goes to Goong....it was damn long good one. :alcoholic:

Also, I like Bi kiss in full house (I guess in ep 2) when he kiss the girl (I forget her name) forcfully & everyone was taking pic...... :wub:

Pepsi

Post by Pepsi » Dec 24th, '06, 07:43

I seen My Girl's kiss. It was pretty romantic but the best kiss scence would probally go to taiwan serie " It started with a kiss". It was on the second last epiosde or something where the guy finally confess his love to the girl and they kissed in the rain passionately. The rain was abit cliche imo but it look so romantic and heart warming!

krazyem

Post by krazyem » Dec 24th, '06, 07:53

I'm voting for the two kisses in Goong (the first long kiss and the kiss in the street). It was the first kiss in any Asian drama or movie that I've watched that didn't make me cringe or want to run away and not watch. It was so real, passionate and romantic.

I wish I could find someone to kiss me like SG did to CG....*sigh*

goonggong

Post by goonggong » Dec 27th, '06, 17:18

passerby wrote:My favourite in Kim Sam Soon which hyun bin and kimsamsoon were playing piano and singing and talking on a raining night in the restaurant.I really like it because I can felt the desire and loneliness in samsoon.And also the scene in toilet.Unforgettable.
Gosh, I kept on repeating that scene from the restaurant... the lighting, the shot through the window, the kiss... it was perfect. I liked it even more than the bathroom kiss. Sam shik was shocked at first when Samsoon actually kissed him, but when he responded... wow!

Next was Bi and Shin MinAh's kiss in the rain (not behind the ramen house), when Bokgu almost died when he got his ass kicked... that was good.

Then there was Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae's kiss in episode 13 (was it)?) in My girl. The "I love you" in between kisses added that extra oomph of love... sigh... but then, LDW's screen kisses are genererally effective, in my opinion (ever seen hanoi bride?)

There was also that kiss between Kim Jae Won and Kim Yoo jin in the last episode of wonderful life... The one in the middle doesn't have any sparks... darn. The one in the backtrack was a heck of a lot more effective. bwahahaha!

Last but not the least, Chae Gyung and Shin's kiss in episode 23... although it was rather more torrid than what I expected them to portray... hahahaha!

On the side... what's up with Bi and Song Hye Gyo's kiss in Full House? I mean, man, that stunk. I would have expected more feeling there. haahahaa!

goonggong

Post by goonggong » Dec 27th, '06, 18:01

Cripe! I forgot about the MISA kiss... the one outside the karaoke bar when Eun SUk hugged Moo Hyuk... That was hot. Also the backtrack of the ramen house kiss between Minah and Bi... the one almost at the end...when they were showing it from Bokgu's point of view...

miedzyslowami

Post by miedzyslowami » Dec 27th, '06, 18:09

goonggong wrote:Cripe! I forgot about the MISA kiss... the one outside the karaoke bar when Eun SUk hugged Moo Hyuk... That was hot. Also the backtrack of the ramen house kiss between Minah and Bi... the one almost at the end...when they were showing it from Bokgu's point of view...
yes yes yes!!!!!

and I today I.ve seen quite good kiss, but I can't tell you what drama it was cause it would be a spoiler :P

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Dec 28th, '06, 19:57

With all the votes for Goong, I think I should watch it sometime....

My vote goes out to the kiss in My Lovely Samsoon.

gougz

Post by gougz » Dec 28th, '06, 22:11

What's up fox, i don't remember which episode, when they are in the amusement park

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Dec 28th, '06, 23:03

My vote will also go to CG and Shin Goon in Palace (a korean drama) like some others have posted...another would be the final kiss between Domyoji Tsukasa & Makino Tsukushi in Hana Yori Dango ( a Japanese drama)....and my third favorite kiss scene is between the two main actors that stared in "It started with a kiss"...for right now those are the only kiss scences I can think of... :D

goonggong

Post by goonggong » Dec 29th, '06, 18:52

miedzyslowami wrote:
goonggong wrote:Cripe! I forgot about the MISA kiss... the one outside the karaoke bar when Eun SUk hugged Moo Hyuk... That was hot. Also the backtrack of the ramen house kiss between Minah and Bi... the one almost at the end...when they were showing it from Bokgu's point of view...
yes yes yes!!!!!

and I today I.ve seen quite good kiss, but I can't tell you what drama it was cause it would be a spoiler :P
Hey, do tell. what do you know, maybe I've already seen the series you're talking about. hahaha.

Oh, and I forgot the street kiss from goong... one of the most romantic I've seen in a kdrama. sigh.

On the same note, I so like it when Gong Yoo and Kim Sun Ah kiss in their films together... That one in She's on Duty was so sexy. hahahaha!

hail

Post by hail » Dec 29th, '06, 23:41

for me, the best kissing scene goes to Goong... i just love that kissing scene, it's so romantic!!! :wub:

qwenael

Post by qwenael » Dec 30th, '06, 04:53

i think best kiss scene should go to goong. because you can feel the passion and the awkwarness of the first kiss

RainsGirl44

Post by RainsGirl44 » Dec 31st, '06, 17:31

I think the one in A Love To Kill when Eun Suk is throwing up behind the ramen shop and Bi comes and kisses her and then sends the video on his phone to her fiancee!! That was such a great scene. The kiss looked amazing, plus it really had a "GASP!" factor with the whole phone thing. haha i hate that fiancee. The angry look on his face made me so happy.

Chewyr

Post by Chewyr » Jan 1st, '07, 11:32

i actually think the best kissing scene goes to 'MY Girl' the best kissing scene was at the end of the episode in the elevator! it was a HAWT kiss :P

hasenzahn

Post by hasenzahn » Jan 1st, '07, 21:55

The best kiss for me is CG & Shin in Goong. Never have seen that kind of passionate kiss in a K-Drama. Hopefully the directors will learn from it ;).

Romantic kisses I like:
SM & CH in All about Eve
JY & Frank in Hotelier *awwwwwwwww* (when they were trapped)
JS & HJ in Sweet18 (they are looking so natural)

gabbypalacios

Post by gabbypalacios » Jan 1st, '07, 22:18

Goong. It was the first kiss i'd seen in any korean drama where they didnt hold back, it wasnt just a peck or a brushing of lips. It was great! Plus it was hoooooot.

vvn

Post by vvn » Jan 2nd, '07, 02:40

Goong hands down!!! :cheers: :wub:

zi

Post by zi » Jan 2nd, '07, 02:50

definately Goong. i love that scene :]]]]]

jlsting

Post by jlsting » Jan 2nd, '07, 05:34

goong is the best!

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Jan 2nd, '07, 22:20

What episodes were the kisses from in Sam Soon? After everones been talking about it, I gotta see it now

teody

Post by teody » Jan 3rd, '07, 08:56

Goong has the best kiss. their kisses evoled from the stolen-i-hate-you-kisses to the let's-get-dirty-kinda kiss. doesn't feel awkward because they're young and maried. there's some nice lip thing movement which lasted for quiet some time, and not so one-sided at all because both really seem to put some action.
i wish though that they shot a closer view of that kiss in the busy street, pan it 360 then blur the people around.
*sigh*
shin may not be the cutest but he seemed so in that kiss.

teody

Post by teody » Jan 3rd, '07, 09:04

Goong has the best kiss. their kisses evoled from the stolen-i-hate-you-kisses to the let's-get-dirty-kinda kiss. doesn't feel awkward because they're young and maried. there's some nice lip thing movement which lasted for quiet some time, and not so one-sided at all because both really seem to put some action.
i wish though that they shot a closer view of that kiss in the busy street, pan it 360 then blur the people around.
*sigh*
shin may not be the cutest but he seemed so in that kiss.

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jan 3rd, '07, 16:25

I liked this scene in Full House. It was cute.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/ ... ssfull.gif[/img]

scarlett0512
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by scarlett0512 » Jan 3rd, '07, 16:31

Have to agree with Goong!!! :D

arvinaty

Post by arvinaty » Jan 4th, '07, 01:23

for me the best kisses i've seen in the korean dramas are:
the two kisses that have already been mentioned in KIM SAM SOON
definitely MISA ouside the karaoke bar
WHAT'S UP, FOX? when cheol su and byeong hee almost get hit by the falling cars...mmm...he kissed her so passionately as if he couldnt resist anymore =))
and the kiss in HOTELIER when bae yong jun breaks the back-door and kisses song yoon ah. i went aaawwwww when i saw HOW he kissed her. i think bae yong jun's character is all in this one kiss, you can really see him through it...