[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 25th, '06, 17:47

me too!! i wish i could watch hana yori dango on japanese tv!! it would be so much better than just watching it in my room at home

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 26th, '06, 01:39

well, i wish i could understand it too.....
Pao

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 26th, '06, 03:02

i've watched it enough times with subs to have memorized half the dialogue anyways...lol!! so it would be fine for me... but even just to see matsujun, oguri shun and matsuda shota on tv would make me squeal!! :wub: kyaaa!!

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 26th, '06, 04:47

I hope they spend as much on this as the first one

~Ayame~

Post by ~Ayame~ » Aug 27th, '06, 14:01

Hi, I'm new in here... ^^ Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu....
Sorry if my English is bad.........

Well,, I also like Hana Yori Dango so much...
And I can't wait until 2007!!!
Is there anybody know the spoiler??

meagermiser5

Post by meagermiser5 » Aug 30th, '06, 05:53

I don't think there are any spoilers out (yet), but I'm soooooo excited about the show. I hope this second season is just as good...no, just as fantastic as the first one. I hear the cast will be the same, so I'm really looking forward to seeing Matsumoto Jun and Inoue Mao together again. I don't care if they're relationship will be the same as in the first season or if the writers will take it somehwere else. I just know it'll be good. Those two work so well together.

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Aug 30th, '06, 05:57

It's good that they're having the same cast because if they changed it they would've angered a lot of ppl. Especially if they changed Inoue Mao. I would've been so pissed.. :cussing:

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Aug 30th, '06, 06:27

I just found out about the 2nd season of Hana Yori Dango, and I am excited. The first season left me somewhat crying by the end of some episodes, and at the same time, it made me real happy to see how the plot came to be. Also, I'm glad they kept the same cast. :D No girl can replace Inoue Mao. She is so cute. :wub:

~Ayame~

Post by ~Ayame~ » Aug 30th, '06, 13:01

I heard that Tsukushi and Doumyoji will be married in Season 2...
Well... I hope so

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 30th, '06, 16:33

~Ayame~ wrote:I heard that Tsukushi and Doumyoji will be married in Season 2...
Well... I hope so
MARRIED?!?!?!?! aren't they like 17??? o_O... unless they show in the future... but i'd rather just have them stick to the present... and them being married in the present age is a bit much so i'd rather just have them be in love with each other and go out and stuff

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Aug 30th, '06, 16:41

lol Where'd you get that idea of them getting married? I don't think it is likely either, unless a big plot twist comes up in season 2. ~_~

Meiyi

Post by Meiyi » Aug 30th, '06, 16:46

~Ayame~ wrote:I heard that Tsukushi and Doumyoji will be married in Season 2...
Well... I hope so
Really ?? I hope so too, but I don't think so. The first season was so funny and I can't wait until the season 2 :-)

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 30th, '06, 23:24

i think it would kinda ruin the series if domyouji and tsukushi got married... well maybe not ruin it but i think it's kinda pushing it... cuz domyouji's mom doesn't even like makino in season 1 and then all of a sudden in season 2 they're married? :blink i dunno :unsure:

but whatever happens in season 2 will probably be interesting so i still cant wait to see it :lol

blueeyedwolf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by blueeyedwolf » Aug 31st, '06, 00:27

I heard that Tsukushi and Doumyoji will be married in Season 2...
I heard this rumor before.....I think it's probably a mix up with the anime. In the anime Doumyouji was supposed to marry his fiancee Shigeru, but ended up leaving the port with Tsukushi. No where in the manga does Doumyouji and Tsukushi get married, so I'd be surprised if they bring it out in the drama. And I agree with Kawaii Kinomoto, it would be ruining the series if they did get married. It just wouldn't be the same... :-(

~Ayame~

Post by ~Ayame~ » Aug 31st, '06, 00:41

I heard that rumor from one of my friend...

HYD Season 2 will be set 3 years later after Doumyoji come back from New York...
He want to propose Tsukushi, but Tsukushi refuse that propose...
until I don't know why, Doumyoji have lost his memories because of the accident...
and Tsukushi very-very dissapoint that she refused his propose before...
but the way of the story will be different from MG, because the story about doumyoji lost his memories only 2 episodes...

and at the end, my friend told me that doumyoji and tsukushi will be married and happily ever after..... (lika a fairy tale, right?)

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 31st, '06, 02:22

I HOPE NOT!!!! i only want to see more kissing man!!!!!!!
they act as if they were in middle school! and more love triagles... i L♥♥♥VE to see people suffer!!!

Pao

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Aug 31st, '06, 02:25

That sounds believeable. >_< But, I still think it would ruin the series for making it too soon. I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

Kuwa-Jiji

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Aug 31st, '06, 07:22

By the way, I just watched Tokyo Wankei. Great kissing scenes in that drama.

blueeyedwolf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by blueeyedwolf » Aug 31st, '06, 17:35

HYD Season 2 will be set 3 years later after Doumyoji come back from New York...
until I don't know why, Doumyoji have lost his memories because of the accident...
but the way of the story will be different from MG, because the story about doumyoji lost his memories only 2 episodes...

and at the end, my friend told me that doumyoji and tsukushi will be married and happily ever after..... (lika a fairy tale, right?)
Hmm....this sounds like a possible spin off from MG and the anime. Although Doumyouji does lose his memory in the manga(and in MG obviously)...and does propose to Tsukushi, but is rejected towards the end of the manga series. I'm just curious to see where your friend got this information from. As far as I know no information regarding season 2 has been released yet....unless of course it sneaked under my nose. :P

~Ayame~

Post by ~Ayame~ » Sep 1st, '06, 03:24

blueeyedwolf wrote:

Hmm....this sounds like a possible spin off from MG and the anime. Although Doumyouji does lose his memory in the manga(and in MG obviously)...and does propose to Tsukushi, but is rejected towards the end of the manga series. I'm just curious to see where your friend got this information from. As far as I know no information regarding season 2 has been released yet....unless of course it sneaked under my nose. :P
Well... I also don't know where did my friend get that information...
but, I had read one of the article in internet or in tabloid, that...
Making of HYD 2, the author or mangaka (Kamio Yoko), also help them to make the scenario or new story...

blueeyedwolf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by blueeyedwolf » Sep 1st, '06, 20:33

Well... I also don't know where did my friend get that information...
but, I had read one of the article in internet or in tabloid, that...
Making of HYD 2, the author or mangaka (Kamio Yoko), also help them to make the scenario or new story...
Ya, I read the one on the Japanese website about Kamio Yoko helping the director with season 2. They were also asking input from the community so it would be more of what Kamio Yoko and the fans want instead of just the director's preference. As far as I know that's the only information site released regarding season 2.

~Ayame~

Post by ~Ayame~ » Sep 3rd, '06, 13:25

Oh, I also heard that Ninomiya Kazunari (Arashi) will played in this dorama as Kazuya (Tsukushi's friend when she was child).... Is it true?
Oh My God!!!
I can't wait untill 2007!!!!

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Sep 3rd, '06, 15:21

~Ayame~ wrote:Oh, I also heard that Ninomiya Kazunari (Arashi) will played in this dorama as Kazuya (Tsukushi's friend when she was child).... Is it true?
Oh My God!!!
OMFG!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!?!?!????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NINO???? R U SERIOUS!!! OMG OMG OMG I HOPE SO!! nino would make a really GOOD kazuya!!! AHHHHHHH OMG OMG I'M FREAKING OUT NOW!! i really hope this is true!! where did u hear it from??

~Ayame~

Post by ~Ayame~ » Sep 4th, '06, 02:07

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:
~Ayame~ wrote:Oh, I also heard that Ninomiya Kazunari (Arashi) will played in this dorama as Kazuya (Tsukushi's friend when she was child).... Is it true?
Oh My God!!!
OMFG!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!?!?!????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NINO???? R U SERIOUS!!! OMG OMG OMG I HOPE SO!! nino would make a really GOOD kazuya!!! AHHHHHHH OMG OMG I'M FREAKING OUT NOW!! i really hope this is true!! where did u hear it from??
Well... a few months ago, many of my friends said like that...
They said that "One of the personil Arashi, except MatsuJun, also will play in HYD 2..."
And a month ago, they said again, that Nino will play Kazuya character...
Hahaha... he is very match to play Kazuya character!!! :D

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Sep 4th, '06, 02:40

~Ayame~ wrote: Well... a few months ago, many of my friends said like that...
They said that "One of the personil Arashi, except MatsuJun, also will play in HYD 2..."
And a month ago, they said again, that Nino will play Kazuya character...
Hahaha... he is very match to play Kazuya character!!! :D
ahhh!! i hope so!! yes nino is PERFECT for kazuya!! ahhh!! now i cant wait for hyd 2!! i REALLY REALLY hope that nino is gonna be in it!!

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Sep 5th, '06, 20:11

he's the one on STAND UP!!, right? and he's supposed to play the "neuveau rich" guy who grew up with her or something?... then i think it'd be a good choice.... he looks silly, and it wuold just add more great "main" characters......

Pao

mcg

Post by mcg » Sep 5th, '06, 22:09

Dunno about that info... if it's true that Youko Kamio will help then... then I rather think they're going to follow the plot of the new manga that's supposed to be out after Cat's Street ends... at least it'll have a little idea of it. Don't think they're going to put stories that happened before Doumyoji went to NY, unless they're not interested into showing what the new manga will be...

I've found this, not sure if it's been posted in here:

Mihara

Post by Mihara » Sep 6th, '06, 18:37

Hmm...but doesn't the new manga have some stuff that they can't really skip over in the Jdrama that hasn't been covered yet? I've read that after the second season finishes airing, a movie's going to be made to finish the series once and for all.

blueeyedwolf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by blueeyedwolf » Sep 6th, '06, 20:18

Really? Where'd you read it from? Do you have a link? Or was it published? I'd love to check it out myself. 8)

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Sep 6th, '06, 20:25

Umm...New Manga? As in new HYD manga or are you talking about something else entirely? oh and Ill have to look up this other singer from arashi who everyones talking about might play kazuya. :)
oh and mcg, yeah that link was posted a page or so back. but thanks for the info.
Last edited by hhv94 on Sep 6th, '06, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

mcg

Post by mcg » Sep 6th, '06, 20:31

I'm talking about the second part of the Manga, that's the new manga, is not that she's gonna create a new plot for a different manga, it's the new part of the HYD manga she's gonna publish soon. That's what a couple of months ago, it appeared a One Shot in the Margaret, cos she's gonna continue the story of HYD.

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Sep 7th, '06, 00:45

It's surprising that the mangaka might be continuing the manga! I know there was an early release sometime in April this year of a short special chapter taking place after the manga itself ended. I hope its true but I did google to see if there was any news on this but I did not find anithyng on it. It would help to find a translated scan or official site link to this to confirm it.
Oh and back on topic, looks like it might be 15 episodes long for HYD 2. At least thats what Drama wiki claims. Although I would take this as a grain of salt until officialy confirmed.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango

mcg

Post by mcg » Sep 7th, '06, 17:41

hhv94 wrote:It's surprising that the mangaka might be continuing the manga! I know there was an early release sometime in April this year of a short special chapter taking place after the manga itself ended. I hope its true but I did google to see if there was any news on this but I did not find anithyng on it. It would help to find a translated scan or official site link to this to confirm it.
Oh and back on topic, looks like it might be 15 episodes long for HYD 2. At least thats what Drama wiki claims. Although I would take this as a grain of salt until officialy confirmed.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango
News had been all over the HDY manga comunities, before the One Shot came out, we already had the news on here in the old HYD topic. When the news came out was last winter, and people were wondering what it would be, if a new manga continuing the story or just a special. But later, when the news on the One Shot came out, it was posted that the One Shot was to give a teaser to the fans that buy Margaret and read HYD, so they could get a little more exited about the second part.
What we know from that One Shot is that Domyiouji calls Makino everyday late at night, and that they miss each other so much, that Rui goes everyday to Makino's house and has made good friends with her family, and that Shizuka gets married in Paris and invites them all to the wedding. There is where Tsukushi meets again with Tsukasa that's angry cos he found out about Rui going that much often at Makino's place, and he tells Tsukushi that she's gonna make her College studies in Eitoku cos he wants to control what she's doing. At the end of the teaser, if I don't remember it wrong, it said something like see you soon
But the mangaka Youko Kamio has to finnish the other manga she's currently working on, that Cat's Street series. So we don't know how long it will take till the second part of HYD comes out.

yankumi93

Post by yankumi93 » Sep 7th, '06, 18:00

i heard it's going to be out in 2007 and it's gonna have 15 episodes......is that true?

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Sep 7th, '06, 22:23

mcg, thanks for the info and yeah I read the special manga chapter of HYD a while back. I cant wait for her to continue the manga....It be great to end it just right instead of an open ended ending like the first part of the manga. Oh well either way we shall see.
oh and yes HYD 2 drama seems to be 15 episodes long...based on the link I posted a few posts up. :D

MissMisa

Post by MissMisa » Sep 8th, '06, 00:29

YAY! Thanks for the info everyone! Another season with Tsukushi and those dreamy F4 guys! :w00t: I can't wait :-)

Heiji-sama

Post by Heiji-sama » Sep 16th, '06, 09:26

A question in the officiel site, in top, one sees that on the image of Domyoji there is not the photograph of Jun Matsumoto. It will not be in the 2nd season?
http://www.tbs.co.jp/hanayoridango/news.html

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Sep 16th, '06, 10:01

He will be in.

On the site I read this.
『花男パート2を作っていただけるということ、
また同じキャストの皆さんに集まっていただけるとのこと
とても嬉しいです。

It says : there will be the same casting.

ina

Post by ina » Sep 16th, '06, 12:38

@Heiji-sama

Matsumoto Jun is a Johnny's. They don't allow pictures of them on the net, even for drama sites.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Sep 16th, '06, 14:12

ina wrote: Matsumoto Jun is a Johnny's. They don't allow pictures of them on the net, even for drama sites.
yea i HATE that rule!! -_-;;; cuz i have like over 10 000 pix of johnny's guys i got off the net!! it's obvious that pix r gonna show up on the net so why cant johnny-san just let them appear on official drama websites? :-(

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Sep 24th, '06, 01:58

^ because he'd rather you buy their pics than download them for free... :whistling:

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Sep 24th, '06, 15:50

mizune wrote:^ because he'd rather you buy their pics than download them for free... :whistling:
yea but where i live (in Canada) no one hardly knows about johnny's so i cant buy them!! if i lived in japan then HELL YEA i'd buy pix!! but all i can do is download them and print them and stick em on my wall :-( ....

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Sep 24th, '06, 22:52

yankumi93 wrote:i heard it's going to be out in 2007 and it's gonna have 15 episodes......is that true?
I haven't heard that.. so i don't know if it's true. but if it is... WOW! :w00t:
I think the longest j-drama i've ever watched is 12 episodes.
but i totally understand how hyd could be a longer series. (still can't believe the first season was only 9 episodes. :glare: *sigh* but what a wonderful 9 episodes they were)

oceanic

Post by oceanic » Sep 29th, '06, 23:35

:-) I've read all the pages.
It's been great to have some confirmations of the serial.
But, I think they will deviate a little from the manga, from I gather if they ask what the public wants.

Now, it just makes me want 2007 to come quickly so I can see this :mrgreen: , but not for my work. >.<

A bit off track...
The HYD manga.
Is the season 1 and 2 in the HYD manga 36 volumes as well, or the manga is also split into HYD1 and HYD2?
I'm confused. :scratch:

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Sep 30th, '06, 00:42

Hi minna!
Is so good to see this topic!!!
I'm really anxious (already! :blink ) for HYD2!
I'm so happy that Matsumoto jun said at Arashi's show in korea that he will be filming soon HYD2!!!
Just a couples months more >_<''
And so many questions..
The hard ones 'which plot they will fall'?
and the silly ones 'they will change the openning song'?

oceanic wrote: A bit off track...
The HYD manga.
Is the season 1 and 2 in the HYD manga 36 volumes as well, or the manga is also split into HYD1 and HYD2?
I'm confused. :scratch:
Hi oceanic,
HYD manga ended in 2003 with 36 volumes.
Now in July 2006 the author released a oneshot ( one chapter)
that tell some about one year after the end in the history...
So what people are talking is that problably the author releasead this one shot to bring atention to HYD 2 DRAMA...
For what i read... Isn't sure about her continue HYD manga...
but i thing that has good chances..
but i don't think that she will do as she release Cat street(other manga from yoko kamio)

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Sep 30th, '06, 00:54

mcg wrote:News had been all over the HDY manga comunities, before the One Shot came out, we already had the news on here in the old HYD topic. When the news came out was last winter, and people were wondering what it would be, if a new manga continuing the story or just a special. But later, when the news on the One Shot came out, it was posted that the One Shot was to give a teaser to the fans that buy Margaret and read HYD, so they could get a little more exited about the second part.
What we know from that One Shot is that Domyiouji calls Makino everyday late at night, and that they miss each other so much, that Rui goes everyday to Makino's house and has made good friends with her family, and that Shizuka gets married in Paris and invites them all to the wedding. There is where Tsukushi meets again with Tsukasa that's angry cos he found out about Rui going that much often at Makino's place, and he tells Tsukushi that she's gonna make her College studies in Eitoku cos he wants to control what she's doing. At the end of the teaser, if I don't remember it wrong, it said something like see you soon
But the mangaka Youko Kamio has to finnish the other manga she's currently working on, that Cat's Street series. So we don't know how long it will take till the second part of HYD comes out.
I wish what you said in your spoiler would happen. :) Then there would definitely be more RUI, and I want more RUI. *lol*

:wub: Hanazawa Rui <333

oceanic

Post by oceanic » Sep 30th, '06, 02:47

@makino_sanbr
Thanks for your reply.

I saw some scanlations where at the end of the vol 36 is where Tsukasa left for the flight to NY after graduation.
I havent seen/read all the manga pages except the last. :P

What I hear in MG2, that Dao Ming Si lost his memory etc... is that part of the manga's story as well?
I guess what I do not understand is where does the storyline for HYD2 comes from?
Is there a manga written about it already? Or they just make the story up?

kurochiisaineko

Post by kurochiisaineko » Sep 30th, '06, 03:28

oceanic wrote:I saw some scanlations where at the end of the vol 36 is where Tsukasa left for the flight to NY after graduation.
I havent seen/read all the manga pages except the last. :P

What I hear in MG2, that Dao Ming Si lost his memory etc... is that part of the manga's story as well?
I guess what I am do not understand is where does the storyline for HYD2 comes from?
Is there a manga written about it already? Or they just make it up.
Yes, there is a manga arc in which Tsukasa does lose his memory. I'm not a big fan of this arc though, but I do love how it ended. HYD1 only covers up to about Vol 9 or so, I could be wrong though. I'm assuming HYD2 storyline will be between Vols 10 thru 36. A lot of things happened throughout the 36 volumes so its really hard to tell what will be from the manga itself and what will be made up. Somethings did change from the manga. In the scene where Tsukushi gets kidnapped by Sakurako, she was actually kidnapped by Junpei. In that scene her hair was cut so thats why she has shorter hair in the later volumes. There are other areas that were in the manga but were slightly changed in HYD1, I just can't remember them at the moment. I hope this clarifies somethings up for you.

oceanic

Post by oceanic » Sep 30th, '06, 04:01

I managed to get the HYD manga now, so I've got to find some time to read it now.
Also, found a site which has episodiac guide to the anime. Maybe i'll read that first since it's all text.

:pale: I ask one question to many... :sorry: but I hope it's alright.
@kurochiisaineko
Thank you. It did make me understand a bit more now.
You mentioned a manga arc. Any idea of the title, so I can do a little search and hopefully get to read it as well.

kurochiisaineko

Post by kurochiisaineko » Sep 30th, '06, 05:20

oceanic wrote:I managed to get the HYD manga now, so I've got to find some time to read it now.
Also, found a site which has episodiac guide to the anime. Maybe i'll read that first since it's all text.

:pale: I ask one question to many... :sorry: but I hope it's alright.
@kurochiisaineko
Thank you. It did make me understand a bit more now.
You mentioned a manga arc. Any idea of the title, so I can do a little search and hopefully get to read it as well.
I do not remember the title of the arc. I looked thru my HYD manga and I found where the arc can be found, I do not know the chapters though. The story starts in later part of Vol 31 and ends in the middle area of Vol 33. If you have any more questions please send me a PM.

alli

Post by alli » Sep 30th, '06, 05:35

really ?! an arc like that existed for hyd ?!?! omgosh...

can anyone tell me where i can dl it ? cus i absolutely lovedddd hyd the manga =D

kurochiisaineko

Post by kurochiisaineko » Sep 30th, '06, 06:42

alli wrote:really ?! an arc like that existed for hyd ?!?! omgosh...

can anyone tell me where i can dl it ? cus i absolutely lovedddd hyd the manga =D
I was talking about when Tsukasa lost his memory after he was stabbed story in the manga. There was no such thing in HYD. I hope some it will be part of the storyline for HYD2.
I just want to see Tsukushi hit Tsukasa with the baseball.

Julia Yu

Post by Julia Yu » Sep 30th, '06, 07:24

I'm gonna treat it as rumor until I hear something confirmed, but I think it's a likely possibility! I would be so excited

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Sep 30th, '06, 19:50

ehhhh i'm hoping they don't do the tsukasa loses his memory bit... i didn't like that part of the manga. i liked hyd don't get me wrong but it felt like it only dragged the story on longer (for the manga i mean). it's been awhile since i read the manga but correct me if i'm wrong...
didn't the drama cover more than 10 volumes? like at the end of season 1 tsukasa leaves with his mother (or is leaving). don't you think the second season will pick up with the whole new york situation?

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Oct 1st, '06, 01:37

after finishing HYD the drama i went ahead and bought the anime... there was this thing with tsukasa's fiance..... which i liked up until the end of the series (which i thought could have been better)

anyway, i thought that even thought in the drama the fiancee kinda says she doesn't want to get married to tsukasa, she might come back, and try to get him to fall in love with her......... that might be a possible plot.

also since tsukasa is out of the picture,(abroad) makino could meet someone who falls inlove with her and tries to separate her from tsukasa, kinda like what the jumpei (the model) character did, he made her question her feelings basically

i'm trying really hard to guess what's gonna happen...... i just hope i'm not disappointed.

Pao

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Oct 3rd, '06, 16:46

Hi oceanic and Minna-san

You first question was already answered... but just a comment..
Yeah, really exist this plot, when Tsukasa lost his memory but is nothing like MG2!!!!
It's TOTALLY different!!! >_<'''
In HYD manga there's just 1 vol.. or least to this plot...
MG2 are 27 ep. that is nothing to do with HYD manga.. :glare:
(When they're doing MG2, the HYD manga hadn't finished.. so they toke a plot and extended... i really hate MG2.)
I guess what I do not understand is where does the storyline for HYD2 comes from?
Is there a manga written about it already? Or they just make the story up?
Good question XD~
Well if you're reading HYD manga you have notice that in HYD J-drama they just squeeze everything.
Let's say that they did a VERY GOOD job resume HYD.
But they condense characters and mix story lines...
So is very uncertain how they gonna do HYD2.
HYD manga has a lot stories that they didn't told.
But at some points there's no away how to come back and tell this things
(like how tsukasa gives to tsukushi the Saturn necklace ... it's totally different... yet they can put tsukushi working in tsukasa house that was the plot.. )
Tsukasa go to NY in HYD ( if i not wrong) 3 times!!!!! ( at least)
But all time has a different motive.
Sometime is because Tsukasa is acting as a brad.. XD~
Other is because his mother blackmail..
and then because he want to take over Doumyouji's businesses..
I really want to see how they will return with Doumyouji
Has alot about HYD to tell.
could be Kin-san plot or Shigeru ( the fiance... but probably not.. because the fiance already appeared and give up)
or could be when her family go to a fish village and she have to work at doumyouji's house (But already had the ZOO date and the Saturn necklace.. so i don't thing that this will have)
or could be Amon plot ( Double jun \o/ yeah!)
or could be the spy plots ( this i really really want!!!)
or could be when tsukasa lost his memory ( I DON'T WANT THIS ... please no!)
Or.. could be this new 'one shot' that Yoko Kamio released this year...
So they don't have to make up something.. HYD has a lot to tell..

Kawaii Megumi

Post by Kawaii Megumi » Oct 8th, '06, 12:04

o.o"

Whuaah.. I've gained alot of info about HYD X""D

So.. if I read it correctly in Wiki.. HYD2 = 15 episodes in total? O_O" That's so cool >.<

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Oct 15th, '06, 01:56

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
So people started!!!!
Arashi fans are saying that Jun already have Doumyouji's hair!!!! :lol
Yeah! He will be filming the HYD2!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND
Seems that Jun and Inoue Mao are going to film in NY!!!!
:w00t:
Credits to http://arashi.vox.com/

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Oct 16th, '06, 22:55

I heard that filming begins in two weeks. O____O

Is it just me, or does everything else seem unimportant just now?

P.S. Has 15 episodes been confirmed? Wiki @ D-Addicts say so.

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Oct 18th, '06, 20:06

It isn't just you. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL JANUARY! :dance:

altec1

Post by altec1 » Oct 22nd, '06, 22:53

I saw a spot for HYD 2 on youtube. O' memories. :roll

thislove

Post by thislove » Oct 23rd, '06, 03:37

I cant wait!!!

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Oct 23rd, '06, 03:41

makino_sanbr wrote::cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
So people started!!!!
Arashi fans are saying that Jun already have Doumyouji's hair!!!! :lol
Yeah! He will be filming the HYD2!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND
Seems that Jun and Inoue Mao are going to film in NY!!!!
:w00t:
Credits to http://arashi.vox.com/
omgosh, where in New York?? and when?!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Oct 23rd, '06, 15:13

angeizahoy wrote:
makino_sanbr wrote:Seems that Jun and Inoue Mao are going to film in NY!!!!
:w00t: Credits to http://arashi.vox.com/
omgosh, where in New York?? and when?!
ditto, please let us know, we'll go stalking :P

oshuwel

Post by oshuwel » Oct 26th, '06, 19:11

they're filming in New York?! You guys living in New York are so lucky! Yay!! Matsujun!

I can't wait for this. I want 2006 to end fast.

kiqui

Post by kiqui » Oct 29th, '06, 09:41

hi...hajimemashita.....
i am the hanadan mania too!!!!
i cant hardly wait for 2007!!!!! it's feel so long......

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Oct 30th, '06, 01:02

oshuwel wrote:they're filming in New York?! You guys living in New York are so lucky! Yay!! Matsujun!

I can't wait for this. I want 2006 to end fast.
New York, eh? That's so awesome. I wish I was still living there.

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Oct 30th, '06, 01:46

From http://arashi.vox.com/
again... ^_^

seem that Jun already gone to EUA.. and already come back... But he go in vacation time.. XD~~~
They will film... they not filmed yet...
Seem that is true that the firts ep. from HYD2 will be a special with 2 hours and 15 minutes!!!

Arashi fans don't know how will be Jun's hair... waiting him appear at Utawara... ^_____^

And everybody are so excited about HYD2!!!!
Jun even talked about meeting HYD cast in 'wink up/november'
translation on http://sumoboy.livejournal.com/

Very anxious!!!
:cheers:

thislove

Post by thislove » Nov 4th, '06, 03:18

I know I said it already but I can't wait. So stressful it seems tat the wait is forever :crazy:

baby_shin

Post by baby_shin » Nov 9th, '06, 05:01

Hi!
I've just finished watching this Jap version and I luv it!!!!
Anyone know the link to this manga scanlations??
I've read the translation but would really like to see the manga :(
Thank you in advance!

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Nov 10th, '06, 20:55

baby_shin: you can go here for the scanlations, they are awesome : http://www.hanayoridango.org/hydgarden.html

I would looove to see the whole amon arch, like makino_sanbr said, two matsujun! priceless!.
But whatever they do, let us pray it turns out great.
I actually got really excited with the nino-as-kazuya rumor, even though i don't personally like very much nino-kun, he's a good actor though.

Well, I'll also join the bandwagon of people who just cannot wait for next year, I just hope some kind soul will sub it quickly! :D

On a funny side note: I showed the HYD drama to my mum and older brother, they loved it, it was really surprising!

PS: I'm new! It's great reading you all! thank God I found this site!

Meme Sama

Post by Meme Sama » Nov 11th, '06, 14:10

As for a person who read the manga, watched the anime, & watched HYD firsttdrama..
I'm DYING to watch the next one..>_<
Can't wait..I'm so excited since the cast willremain the same..^_^

EternalSnow

Post by EternalSnow » Nov 14th, '06, 16:34

OMG LOL they are fliming in New York WHEN!!!!

Robina

Post by Robina » Nov 19th, '06, 09:39

Here is a pic of HYD-Season 2

[img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8672 ... yd2ku8.jpg[/img]

Nishikido

Post by Nishikido » Nov 19th, '06, 09:53

But is going season to be the same story like in Meteor Garden 2, or diffrent..