[Discussion] Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
snowflakez

Post by snowflakez » Nov 6th, '06, 06:53

^ i think it's Bokura no Machi de.. it's not in any of their albums/singles yet though XD.
and Jin is not involved in the singing *wails*..

I'm definitely liking this drama more than Sapuri. I only watched Sapuri till episode 2 before I totally gave up watching. this one is far more interesting.. even though Nao is starting to get on my nerves.. I like Yuuko more XD.

robetella

Post by robetella » Nov 6th, '06, 07:00

Thanks ^^ cant wait for it to release.. great ost yeah and drama...

airskape

Post by airskape » Nov 6th, '06, 16:55

sigh..this drama is starting to get really boring and i bet i will know the ending of this
love the cast..boring story

no good dramas this season for me :-(
they get together, love each other, etc, then nao will die of cancer/leukemia
[/spoiler]

c3p0

Post by c3p0 » Nov 6th, '06, 18:54

Do anyone happens to know the name of the insert song in the drama?

It's not the theme song by Kat-tun, but an english song. I would be really glad if you could tell me the singer's name too.

Daish

Post by Daish » Nov 6th, '06, 19:06

I'm hoping there's gonna be some twist

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Nov 6th, '06, 19:38

c3p0 wrote:Do anyone happens to know the name of the insert song in the drama?

It's not the theme song by Kat-tun, but an english song. I would be really glad if you could tell me the singer's name too.
what ep did you hear it and about what time?

Kawaii Megumi

Post by Kawaii Megumi » Nov 6th, '06, 19:41

Nao is starting to piss me off :glare:

Kame should go for Erika, in NwP they were like.. the perfect couple O_O" Hiroto is an idiot like Shuuji X""D

a-chan8269

Post by a-chan8269 » Nov 6th, '06, 20:00

c3p0 wrote:Do anyone happens to know the name of the insert song in the drama?

The song that was aired in the car in the Ko/Yuko scene? It was a song from the californian group "Red Hot Chili Peppers", but I can't remember which song it is exactly...Oo

The other insert song was "kiseki" from Suga Shikao ^^ (in the car scene with Nao's family)

ina

Post by ina » Nov 6th, '06, 20:50

I am looking for an English song too, maybe c3p0 is looking for the same one. It played when Hiroto ran to Nao's house.

a-chan8269

Post by a-chan8269 » Nov 6th, '06, 21:18

ina wrote:I am looking for an English song too, maybe c3p0 is looking for the same one. It played when Hiroto ran to Nao's house.
ah ok!! It's the theme song of the drama (I *think* it's been created for the show)... We hear this song by bit in every episode, so I guess you found it when the OST will be released ^_-

EternalSnow

Post by EternalSnow » Nov 7th, '06, 00:19

I'm not sure but I AM 90% SURE THAT ENGLISH SONG IS BY CLIEN DIONNE.:P She is one of the best singers of all time and no one else sounds like that so it just has to be clien dionne.:D

EternalSnow

Post by EternalSnow » Nov 7th, '06, 00:22

The song at the end of the show is kame's new solo with the background singers the rest of the group. This was announce before the show came on I believe.

LostOneTR

Post by LostOneTR » Nov 7th, '06, 02:30

I like how starting at the "ending" from ep 3, they started putting the insivible red thread of fate around the friends standing on that building top. just thought it was a really nice touch.

yuwing

Post by yuwing » Nov 7th, '06, 04:15

wow ep 4 is really good!
especially the part where Kame felt uncomforatble hanging outside nao's home... he took off his dirty work jacket even tho it's cold. you can really feel the difference between the classes... it's so sad :(

I dont' understand how yuko managed to like kou after their talk outside the car...

I kinda have compassion for hiroto but i'd react the same way if i was nao's father. nao already has an illness, I wouldn't want her to go through a hard life with hiroto.

snowflakez

Post by snowflakez » Nov 7th, '06, 06:18

^ aww lucky you who watched it already!!

I'm still waiting VERY "PATIENTLY" for it to load =.=.

can't wait!

and i can't help clicking on spoilers XD.

japfannatic

Post by japfannatic » Nov 7th, '06, 10:36

i am starting to like this drama, didnt have a great expectation before i started to watch but it turned out to be quite nice.

I am watching it on youtube and it got stuck somewhere when hiroto was talking to yuko. could anyone please tell me what nao's illness is??

thanks!!!

airskape

Post by airskape » Nov 7th, '06, 11:12

japfannatic wrote:I am watching it on youtube and it got stuck somewhere when hiroto was talking to yuko. could anyone please tell me what nao's illness is??
leukemia

Aulcard

Post by Aulcard » Nov 7th, '06, 12:09

a-chan8269 wrote: The song that was aired in the car in the Ko/Yuko scene? It was a song from the californian group "Red Hot Chili Peppers", but I can't remember which song it is exactly...Oo
Uh.. dont you mean 'Beautiful People' by Marylin Manson? I didnt hear any chili peppers songs in the episode, but in the car there was the manson song. Right after she said that she has chili peppers, manson and so on before/while reaching back and seeing the flowers..

Anyway.. that is a trivial detail.

I am surprised that a number of people are calling this series boring. Well, maybe it is a bit predictable, but it sure beats the hell out of watching something like teppan shoujo akane. Compared to that, tatta hitotsu no koi is like have pure brilliance and script genuis radiate out from my monitor.

sakura2M

Post by sakura2M » Nov 7th, '06, 13:08

aulcard wrote: I am surprised that a number of people are calling this series boring. Well, maybe it is a bit predictable, but it sure beats the hell out of watching something like teppan shoujo akane. Compared to that, tatta hitotsu no koi is like have pure brilliance and script genuis radiate out from my monitor.
right with you about teppan. :lol
even though I am a Kame fangirl. this drama really proves its worth. like sapuri I manage to finish it just by fast forwarding everything
true the series is predictable not a lot of excitement or so you may say
but this story progresses in a neat and decent pace. From the 1st ep kinda slow. ep2 holding hands, ep3 kissing already. now in future eps we'll get to see how the world falls and breaks these to lovebirds.
about boring thing I don't think its going to be boring in ep5.
my guess (please highlight): Nao is going to be stalk in the first part of the eps. and later that night without Hiroto helping her and following her she'll be kidnap.
now you can tell my mind is going all sorts of direction thinking about how future eps is going to be with the problems and stuff laid out in ep4

robetella

Post by robetella » Nov 7th, '06, 15:54

Yes spot on.. it's starting to get really interesting by ep4... but anyway i love the pace and the way the drama is moving on... love e sweet moments of em both together.. the feeling u get when u're in love with sm1.. rofl.. and ayase just looks a diff class in this drama... sweet and just pure beauty...

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Nov 7th, '06, 18:56

ah, ep 4..more yummy kame
lol
my thoguhts...
so now we FINALLY know wats wrong with nao, that scene with erika and kame was very cute, cept kame looked so uncomfortable when she first started crying, so that made me giggle, but then i got a hold of myself =P

nao+ren pairing was cute too, but i was so mad at her for letitng him play baseball, i mean i understood where she was coming from that sick ppl want to get to enjoy life too, but what's the point when your putting your life in danger? she should have called hiroto and asked permission, it wasn't her decision to make.

haha, i like nao's bro, even though ever since sumone said he looks like a molestor i can't keep a straight face whenever he's in a scene anymore.

next ep looks kinda dumb actually, that random yamashit guy is going to kidnap nao?...sigh, i wish they would stick to the love story rather than sticking in random drama. plus i don't want to c kame get beat up ='(

c3p0

Post by c3p0 » Nov 7th, '06, 22:34

ina wrote:I am looking for an English song too, maybe c3p0 is looking for the same one. It played when Hiroto ran to Nao's house.
Ah, that's the song that I'm looking for. Thanks for helping to clarify it.

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Nov 9th, '06, 00:54

c3p0 wrote:
Ah, that's the song that I'm looking for. Thanks for helping to clarify it.

oh that one... i was thinking of the marilyn manson one.
is that Celine Dion? i tried to listen for her lisp.... but couldnt. idk who that is i was also wondering the same thing.

i like the closing song. is that kat-tun?

and yes .. i also dont find this drama boring. i like the pace and also i havent found another drama this season better. teppan is ok.. 14 sai no haha is .. i dont know... i dont like it much so i stopped watching that.im just catching up watching Taiyou no Uta.. very good drama...

some notes on ep 4
ok first .. *ahem* i have to rant...
dont you just hate it when theres a difference in "class" and they automatically tell you that youre no good for them. ii mean yes it may cause addl drama and such but if they truely care about each other then it shouldnt matter. then again this may be a "japanese culture" thing in japan.... but i dislike it very much. also the whole "he may be after her for money" crap... WTF is that.. well yeah i guess SOME peeps would think that. but he didnt even show ANY evidence that hes after her money so why even think it. again, maybe another japanese thing. i mean im japanese but i dont know about JAPAN culture much. sad yes i know...

ok now that s said.
hows Ko? just when i thought they (Koand Ayuta) would be together they have a preview of the next ep of her just walking by him and (i assume) saying something like "no i dont know who that is" DAMN i want to know already!!!!
looks like the gangster dude is after Nao's money.. looks like Hirotos ex might have blurted something to him. or maybe when she gave him the money he wanted more and she thought that was from Nao... Hiroto to the rescue! but whats happening with Nao's family?

yes we now know Nao has leukemia and Ren has asthma..i still dont see where the wheelchair comes into place.

good call on whomever said about Hiroto running to ren and not Nao in the hospital... :salut:
anymore predictions?
:goggle: :goggle: :blink

luxe rabbit

Post by luxe rabbit » Nov 10th, '06, 06:13

the song that they keep playing as background music sounds like simon and garfunkel. i know it isn't, but i'm just saying.

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Nov 10th, '06, 06:26

I'm digging this drama, even though it's so korean and it's literally picking out so many chacteristics of a girly drama. I think it's my fav so far this season.

And yeah, the music was funny. Talking RHCP, then playing Manson...LOL! I think it's funny how they got country music in the background. This is what happens when u try to take something that is american without realizing it's meaning. They did a good job though.

EternalSnow

Post by EternalSnow » Nov 13th, '06, 02:09

It has to be Celine Dion singing I know her voice and I know thats her.lol

sakura2M

Post by sakura2M » Nov 13th, '06, 06:49

this week's ep was :w000t:
the whole set up brings a nostalgic feeling for me because of personal reasons
but there was so many things to love in this one ep.
the almost 2 people turn into 5 people date was hilarious you see hiroto nagging and whinning a little.
the whole thing seemed fun
here comes the high school break in/visitation scene. the whole hiroto's past and feelings are reveal. I don't think there is any argument of how well done the camera positions and stuff are. or probably I am taken away once again by the lovely music in the background (GOD I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS ost COMES OUT, I think it comes out on 11/29)
moving on favorite scene gotta be the :cheers: fight scene :cheers: for how hiroto tries to protect Nao. this is really bugging me that I can't figure out who is singing that song. there are so many speculations (please OST just come out already!!)
and what did this ep left us with
At that time, I felt like I could love you for the rest of my life...
Its cheesy, corny whatever but I am a girl I think I melted 100,000 times
now the next ep seems a little bit of trouble

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Nov 13th, '06, 09:01

epi5 was great!!!!
i loved it.
and i liked the scene where nao and yuuko were eating together and talking about their lovelives. they were so giddy. and on the other side, the three guys were hanging out as well. ayuta complaining on why he didn't have a girlfriend whereas he's the most good looking was cute.

the trip to the high school was love too. and when hiroto asked what college felt like.. and when he was telling nao bout his father.. that was sad. but at the same time, it showed a hiroto who's not ashamed of his past and who really treats nao with honesty.

but what was up with ayuta? the way he was looking at nao while they were playing basketball? hmmn...

oh, and i liked that they made the fight scene in a bit of slow motion, coz it looked great that way, plus kame's hair looked pretty. hehe.
i'm beginning to really like nao too. i like that she doesn't give up on hiroto, no matter who in her family tells her too.

and that line... it melted me. at that time, i felt like i could love you for the rest of my life.
awww....

shinorei

Post by shinorei » Nov 13th, '06, 11:55

I just downloaded it. ^^ Hopefully I'll like it.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 13th, '06, 12:19

waaaaaah...this drama is getting better and better ne????? sugoi!!!!!!! i always look forward for the next ep! hahaha...
waaah...i agree..that seen with yuko and nao talkin bout hiroto and ko was just soo cute..lol..i mean..the contrasts of the two conversations.. the boy's and the girls..hahah..you can see the difference..and ayuta was whining of not having a gf?! hahaha.. i was a bit cluelees for a min coz i really thot that yuko wud choose ayuta..hahah..but she chose ko instead....awwww....

yepyep...the fight scene in slowmo was the best!!!! coz it became more emotional and stuff...and it was really good coz they went straight to the POINT..lol. no more "kidnapping" scene"..and hiroto seeing it but deciding to ignore it and later on regret it..and nao's family blaming him blah blah..thank god it wasn't so! hahaha.. ^^ but the bro...waah..i kinda think he has a sister complex? hahaha...its soo funeeh..ikn0 he's being protective..but...the way he's doing that..he just seems to be sending a "sister complex" message..hahaha.. and talkin bout third parties..i think ayuta will come to "like" nao.. that way he stares at her was just..fishy...

and the last line melted my heart!!!! uwaaah.. ~ it may be cheesy..but dude..if a guy says that to you..wudn't you melt?? hahaha...
OST..come out already!!! lol..i just hope it won't be ALL instrumentals..sheesh..japanese OSTs tend to come out like that ne?

EternalSnow

Post by EternalSnow » Nov 14th, '06, 02:51

EPISODE 5 WAS AMAZING . I TOTALLY CRIED WHEN THAT GIRL RAN BY KOKI ;;

Also next episode her and koki will talk and her friend will talk to her. Why is she so embarrassed to be seen with him does she not love koki????

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Nov 14th, '06, 03:59

yeah, that was pretty stupid when she ignored the guy like that. That gal is really complex. I was confused cuz she seemed to be in the middle of the 2 guys...like what the hell. Now that lonely guy has something for the lukemia chick. This show is getting much better. I was wondering how they were gonna make it better cuz they already got together and often, dramas don't let couples be together until the end. It's so Korean, but not as stupid. I'm glad that I don't have to deal with countless episode where guy and gal fight each other, yet like each other...that's just stupid.

unkei

Post by unkei » Nov 14th, '06, 05:26

EternalSnow wrote:EPISODE 5 WAS AMAZING . I TOTALLY CRIED WHEN THAT GIRL RAN BY KOKI ;;

Also next episode her and koki will talk and her friend will talk to her. Why is she so embarrassed to be seen with him does she not love koki????
she does, but as nao says, she lets her pride get in the way.

EternalSnow

Post by EternalSnow » Nov 14th, '06, 16:33

She does like him lol did you not see them when koki confessed at his car and when she put her hand on his. They are the perfect couple for this drama I am really happy that koki and her are like that in this show so far lol but Koki is so PREVERTED in this show it is so funny but he was really sad :( But that girl will talk to her about letting her pride get in the way.

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Nov 14th, '06, 20:54

The thing I hate about Jdramas is how men can go after women out in the public...but there's like nobody there in public to help out...haha. Then when all is done, nobody call the cops.

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Nov 15th, '06, 05:29

1st episode: Probably one of the cheesiest drama episodes I've seen in a while... I hope the series turns out to be better than this.

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Nov 15th, '06, 06:34

unkei wrote:
EternalSnow wrote:EPISODE 5 WAS AMAZING . I TOTALLY CRIED WHEN THAT GIRL RAN BY KOKI ;;

so thats what she said in the ending...

but still if a woman was ashamed of me.. she doesnt deserve me.
she pissed me off when she walked by Ko-kun... i didnt know she was THAT shallow. influenced too easily by her peers. then again they are young.. so i guess its to be expected.
Nao on the other hand sees him as a good friend and doesnt care about what other people think. she thinks with her brain and heart. :wub: *sigh*
Ko seems soo sensitive too! like the type with no self esteem and hurts so easily that theyd kill themselves if someopne they loved went away. i feel bad for him..
yeah whats up with their friend who was staring at Nao like he likes her... thats not right to look at your friends g/f like that..

what puzzled me is why did the thugs run away when the brother didnt do anything. its like he just came and they ran. weird. i love Nao's rebelliousness though. its like she'll do anything for Hiroto and love! man wish i had a girl like that!
:cry:

thank you once more for everyone who brought this to us!!!! we are really loveing this drama!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumright:

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Nov 15th, '06, 06:34

kyosak wrote:1st episode: Probably one of the cheesiest drama episodes I've seen in a while... I hope the series turns out to be better than this.
keep watching my friend.... then join the crowd!

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Nov 15th, '06, 06:54

This drama is cheesy....so Kdrama...but I somehow love it. IT's just a fun drama to watch.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 15th, '06, 10:25

Okay someone has to defend Yuuko a little :lol
omg, yes, so what she did was VERY wrong. and it made me sad too.. but you also gotta think about. this is a very big change for her. of course it'll take a little time. not just one episode. besides, maybe if she had been given a warning that kou would be there then maybe she would have had time to sort out her feelings and put aside her pride. but to be put on the spot.. you can't expect her to just give everything up w/o thinking about it. although i wish she would.. it'd make their relationship seem a little deeper. anyway, i'm still rooting for yuuko and kou.

LoL, oh and ep 5 was AMAZING. I loved everything about it ^-^

EternalSnow

Post by EternalSnow » Nov 15th, '06, 16:15

dee8o8 wrote:
unkei wrote:

but still if a woman was ashamed of me.. she doesnt deserve me.
she pissed me off when she walked by Ko-kun... i didnt know she was THAT shallow. influenced too easily by her peers. then again they are young.. so i guess its to be expected.
Nao on the other hand sees him as a good friend and doesnt care about what other people think. she thinks with her brain and heart. :wub: *sigh*
Ko seems soo sensitive too! like the type with no self esteem and hurts so easily that theyd kill themselves if someopne they loved went away. i feel bad for him..
yeah whats up with their friend who was staring at Nao like he likes her... thats not right to look at your friends g/f like that..

what puzzled me is why did the thugs run away when the brother didnt do anything. its like he just came and they ran. weird. i love Nao's rebelliousness though. its like she'll do anything for Hiroto and love! man wish i had a girl like that!

thank you once more for everyone who brought this to us!!!! we are really loveing this drama!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumright:
They ran because her brother came and he could have easily called the police also her brother kept going intill he actully relized it was his sister. Also the girl that likes koki thinks with her brian not her heart lol because if she did she would have said hi to him yet she obvisouly felt embarrassed.Also ko-kun is not the type of person to kill himself, he was said also he really likes her not as a friend but as a friend and a girlfriend.:D i can't wait for episode 6.

Hero

Post by Hero » Nov 16th, '06, 00:09

is the ost for this out yet? or the theme song by Kat Tun?

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Nov 16th, '06, 04:06

i dont think it theme song is going to release til december.. (i think) according to yesasia.com.. you can try double check though..

sakura2M

Post by sakura2M » Nov 16th, '06, 04:33

well the ost comes out on nov. 29 - its too long
while Kat-tun's ending song single comes out on 12/7
if you're looking for the kat-tun's ending song I have the radio rip I can load it up here if you want

arabian

Post by arabian » Nov 16th, '06, 08:29

I really love the drama..
I watched until the fifth episode..
I can't wait to watc the ep 6..
I hope the ending to be happy..
I love KOKI & Ka-kun acting in this drama..

Hero

Post by Hero » Nov 16th, '06, 08:44

sakura2M wrote:well the ost comes out on nov. 29 - its too long
if you're looking for the kat-tun's ending song I have the radio rip I can load it up here if you want
cool thanks for the info
yeah the radio rip would be great thanks :)

sakura2M

Post by sakura2M » Nov 16th, '06, 14:05

Hero wrote:
cool thanks for the info
I loaded on two different sources, don't know whether or not you have problems with any server or not
http://download.yousendit.com/4D00B7E3269EDC8D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o9h828
credits to @kt love lj
enjoy~~

robetella

Post by robetella » Nov 16th, '06, 15:24

Hey thanks for the radio rip! Haha... You ripped it off the drama ?

Hero

Post by Hero » Nov 16th, '06, 23:45

sakura2M wrote:
Hero wrote:
cool thanks for the info
I loaded on two different sources, don't know whether or not you have problems with any server or not
http://download.yousendit.com/4D00B7E3269EDC8D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o9h828
credits to @kt love lj
enjoy~~
Thank you so much :D

unkei

Post by unkei » Nov 17th, '06, 04:29

dee8o8 wrote:
unkei wrote:

that's not the exact translation. in the very last scene in the preview, nao says something like
'if you give up something important to you for things like looks and your pride, you'll regret it' (according to chinese subtitles)

madguitarist

Post by madguitarist » Nov 17th, '06, 12:48

Hmm. Anyone know where to get the main theme song from Tatta hitotsu no koi? The one with the flute sound and beautiful melody.. played in the CM?

robetella

Post by robetella » Nov 17th, '06, 13:02

I wish to know too! Gonna catch Ep 5 later on! Woo...

madguitarist

Post by madguitarist » Nov 17th, '06, 13:05

haha. enjoy ! Ep 5 is nt bad.nice nice. :D

sakura2M

Post by sakura2M » Nov 17th, '06, 14:12

madguitarist wrote:Hmm. Anyone know where to get the main theme song from Tatta hitotsu no koi? The one with the flute sound and beautiful melody.. played in the CM?
I think that should be released with the OST on Nov. 29 (I really can't wait anymore, come out already)
:thumleft: things that are making this drama so worthy of looking forward every week :thumright:
actors and actresses ( I am sure whether you're a male or female there is at least one person that is the eye candy for ya)
the scenery (who don't like yokohama :scratch: )
best of all (drumroll please) the music :cheers:

twl

Post by twl » Nov 17th, '06, 14:48

i just hope ayase haruka dont die of leukemia again! Sekai Chuu is sad enough!! They dont need to do it to the same actress twice! That will be just too sad!

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Nov 17th, '06, 19:27

really? HAHA! That's like the girl from 1 litre of tears dying in two dramas in a row. The male star in this show also died in a movie. So korean...haha.

twl wrote:i just hope ayase haruka dont die of leukemia again! Sekai Chuu is sad enough!! They dont need to do it to the same actress twice! That will be just too sad!

madguitarist

My speculation

Post by madguitarist » Nov 18th, '06, 17:23

Here's my speculation for this drama aft watching it's CM again...
Hmm. My speculation suddenly came about when I saw the first CM for Tatta hitotsu no koi. I think Nao will have a relapse after they finally get together ( throught the parental thing.. n stuff ). Hiroto will take care of her till he finally collapse.

Or... she might not have a relapse. Something might happen to her, she might lose her memory. Coz from the CM, Nao was on the wheelchair with a blank look when Hiroto hugged her from the back. Hmm.

That's all.Nothing much.. any comments?

cherrylilwolf

Re: My speculation

Post by cherrylilwolf » Nov 18th, '06, 18:03

madguitarist wrote:Here's my speculation for this drama aft watching it's CM again...
Hmm. My speculation suddenly came about when I saw the first CM for Tatta hitotsu no koi. I think Nao will have a relapse after they finally get together ( throught the parental thing.. n stuff ). Hiroto will take care of her till he finally collapse.

Or... she might not have a relapse. Something might happen to her, she might lose her memory. Coz from the CM, Nao was on the wheelchair with a blank look when Hiroto hugged her from the back. Hmm.

That's all.Nothing much.. any comments?
Hmm Alot of people seems to have mistaken that Nao was sitting in a wheelchair in the CM. But actually I think it's just a normal antique-looking sorta chair but under the dark lighting looks like a wheelchair. Actually I'm wishing that both die somehow or another XD;; A happy ending for this drama just seems kinda anti-climax? Maybe I'm just twisted LOL

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Nov 19th, '06, 03:46

Anyone know why episode 6 isn't up yet? It's usually always up earlier in the evening so it finishes early morning before mom gets up and gets suspicious at the program I have running.-.- It's slowly driving me to insanity.

luckysmile20
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by luckysmile20 » Nov 19th, '06, 04:01

you can find episode 6 at japaneseguy clubbox.
But its not the same version being uploaded here (divx6)

Thanks, sakura2M, for the ending song, am playing it ^________^

The more I watch this series, the more I love it... ^___^

And, I disagree when people say this drama is like Kdrama.
I find that this and Kdrama is so different, I don't see why you have to compare it to Kdrama at all....

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Nov 19th, '06, 04:34

goygakgoy wrote:The male star in this show also died in a movie. So korean...haha.
it wasn't a movie. it was a tv sp. :)
it was actually for a yearly charity event in japan.

oh, and i disagree that it's like kdrama too.
now downloading epi6 from cb. arg! soo slow!
so wait.. if there isn't a copy available here at d-addicts yet, that means that dancestar won't be able to make subs yet right? hmmn...

robetella

Post by robetella » Nov 19th, '06, 05:50

The cast, music, scenery, plot makes me go crazy over this drama...

rmatsom

Post by rmatsom » Nov 19th, '06, 11:45

i also wanto nd episode 6...why it still not have in the torrent????...just so in love with this dorama...i hate went i have to wait for another week to see a new episode....huhuhu :O

Haonan

Post by Haonan » Nov 19th, '06, 15:06

Hrms wat happened to the RAWs of episode 6 this week? No-one's gonna upload them? Was anticipating eagerly this whole day but turns up it wasn't uploaded at all...kanashi eh. Hope the uploader will do it soon, I'm going nuts over this drama.

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Nov 19th, '06, 17:49

if it was a k-drama we would still be wondering what Nao has and what Ren has and such. its like wewould have gone through 90% of ep 1. even though weve watched 5 already. k-dramas are tiring for me already. rather watch j-dramas. JMHO.
cant wait for ep 6!

AsianRice

Post by AsianRice » Nov 19th, '06, 20:36

I PMed gryzze and asked if he was planning to upload it and he said yes! It's just that the site he gets it from for some reason is having delays on uploading it. So be patient, ne?

Or, if you can't wait. You could download them from my LJ. I downloaded it from clubbox and uploaded direct links.
http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/4668.html

unkei

Post by unkei » Nov 19th, '06, 21:28

it's true that this drama uses plotlines that have been all seen before, in kdrama and otherwise. what makes it different is its pace and execution. and script, of course.

TG3

Post by TG3 » Nov 20th, '06, 04:45

OK, I just saw Ep 6 and more things were revealed. I kind of find it funny that Haruka Ayase
has a terminal disease like she had in Sekachuu AND may not be able to have kids like she did in Byakuyakou
:O

Anyway, either it's gonna end predictable or there will be a curve or two at the end. We shall see. [/spoiler]

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Nov 21st, '06, 23:33

after watching ep 6
im glad Ko-kun didnt wait to hear what she had to say when she went to his work... oh yeah btw timing is a little off.. just fyi... good job though. getting back to the subject , yeah.. kinda serves her right for what she did... and not picking up the phone.. good for her! sorry had to vent.
dang i cringed when he grabbed the knife.. damn.. i am starting to admire kame's character. he's now coming out and taking more responsibility. as for Ayase.. whats up with her lieing to kame? dammit! why cant they just be honest with eachother... !! i cant stand liars! hmm i wouldnt expect her to lie, but i guess she felt obligated to tell him what he wanted to hear. big props to kame for going to her dads work.. that took some guts!
I WANT KAT-TUNs SONG!!!! i cant wait already!!!! i may just decide to pre-order from yesasia already.. depends if i can find other things to buy. oh yeah can anyone tell me what they were saying at the ending , you know the preview of next weeks eps.
cant wait till the next episode!!!!

yuwing

Post by yuwing » Nov 22nd, '06, 05:58

I'm kinda confused why yamashita would back off after hiroto grabbed the knife. if he was really bad, he would have used the chance and beat the **** out of hiroto, then kidnap ayase again. but nope. that's what i would have done anyways.

i wondered why hiroto didn't just kicik away the knife and beat the **** out of him. but now that i think about it, nothing will come out of fighting. u'll just make it worse. so hiroto's actions are the best thing he could have done. but i was kinda expecting the kneeling and bowing to the guy and ask him to stop rather than taking the knife with his own hand!

Are you supposed to shake after u cut urself with a knife?

All in all, great acting.

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Nov 22nd, '06, 14:17

episode 6 was pretty crazy. I would never do that for a girl...lol.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Nov 22nd, '06, 17:03

omg, i was cringing when kame grabbed the knife, it was soo...O_o
lol
it was reall cute when they were sitting on the boat and they were lying down together
=D
poor koki+erika....though she deserves it for the way she was acting toward him

bangy

Post by bangy » Nov 23rd, '06, 12:55

Any chance someone can translate the ending song? A rough translation's fine, I just want to know what the song's about .. etc. I really like it, and thank you whoever posted the radio version =]

sakura2M

Post by sakura2M » Nov 23rd, '06, 14:51

bangy wrote:Any chance someone can translate the ending song? A rough translation's fine, I just want to know what the song's about .. etc. I really like it, and thank you whoever posted the radio version =]
I didn't translate this pls credits to aamonya@Livejournal

Bokura no machi de
In our Town

In this little town, this time in which we’re living
We met, one shining summer day
We were always looking towards tomorrow
Making sure to stretch ourselves out, just a little

Before long, since when was it that
This place where I’m with you became the world in which I’m living
The day I first found you
The piercing blue sky just continued on, and on

Fleeting regrets, someone’s tears 
Someday, maybe a time when I look back at these will come
Holding our breath for the unseeable future **
Nevertheless, for now we’re living on, and on

I wonder if someday I’ll be able to come close to my dreams
But, not yet… they always seem like they’re ahead of me
We’re always somehow a little too rushed
Even the most important things, it’s almost as if I can forget them

Now, we want someone to have faith in us
I want to have faith in the `me` I am now

It seems no one, in no way
Will notice us…
It seems no one, in no way should understand us…
Even if we search and search, we won’t find it
But somewhere, there are things we can be certain of, right?
The sad memories faded from your smiling face
In this town, now we’re concealed by twilight

I wonder if someday I’ll be able to come close to my dreams
But, not yet… they always seem like they’re ahead of me
The day I first found you
The piercing blue sky just continued on, and on

...... really really beautiful lyrics :cry: matches the drama so well
I think the composer and the person who wrote the lyrics is Oda Kazumasa (really famous guy, if you saw Tokyo love story you'll know what I mean)

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Nov 23rd, '06, 20:24

bangy wrote:Any chance someone can translate the ending song? A rough translation's fine, I just want to know what the song's about .. etc. I really like it, and thank you whoever posted the radio version =]

:goggle: i want the song!!!!!! aarrrggghhhhh :w00t:

*nothing happens* :blink

:unsure: dammit.. it was worth a shot to have asked....hey bangy got what he wanted...

lol.. man i cant wait for the song to come out! :w00t: