[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss (CTV/GTV, 2005/2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
dianevee

Post by dianevee » Sep 19th, '06, 03:16

i just got a copy of these series...i started watching it last sunday night and since monday i have been coming late for work...hehehe. I can't sleep til its 3am already. I just can't stop watching it! It's really funny and the love story is very exciting...Can't wait to get back to it!

hopelesslyromantic_27

iswak 2

Post by hopelesslyromantic_27 » Sep 24th, '06, 11:15

is there a iswak part 2?

i hate being in the philippines...

i cant watch it here...

there not showing it on tv....

love ariel lin and joe cheng...

their roles really suits there faces....
:wub: :wub: :lol :cry: :w00t: :whistling:

Kae

Re: iswak 2

Post by Kae » Sep 24th, '06, 11:43

hopelesslyromantic_27 wrote:is there a iswak part 2?

i hate being in the philippines...

i cant watch it here...

there not showing it on tv....

love ariel lin and joe cheng...

their roles really suits there faces....
If you are referring to ISWAK 1 then it is being shown in PH on ABS-CBN every Saturday (right after Memories of Bali and before Game K N B?) and Sunday around 11:15 am (after At Home Ka Dito).

I had a marathon of the series this weekend. I stopped at episode 12. This series on the whole makes me feel good ang giggly. Ariel Lin's character and her portrayal makes you really sympathize with her. The leads look good together.

jashinee

Post by jashinee » Sep 28th, '06, 02:25

awwwh i loved ISWAK~~!
joe cheng and ariel lin are so cute :3

cant wait till ISWAK 2.
i saw the trailer or something... i mean i saw that its supposed to be out on 2007. ;_;

darkchao0

Post by darkchao0 » Sep 28th, '06, 23:43

does anybody have the torrent to this series?... i wanna watch it I dun care about subtitles :P i know mandarin whoo

Kae

Post by Kae » Oct 4th, '06, 02:27

Couldn't wait till the coming weekend. Finished the last 2 episodes of ISWAK last night in an internet cafe (my mom would've berated me loudly if I watched it at home and will probably tell me that it's all I do), cried and laughed the whole time. I thought about the people around me. What must they think? Great final two. Satisfactory is the word I can think of like my heart wants more but is also settled with how things ended (for now).
Haha and the name she assigned at the end to one of her future kids! Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang!
Hilarious! Cracked me up so much! Haaaa, I'm definitely wearing a silly grin on my face from time to time this week ^_^

red_pucca

Post by red_pucca » Oct 4th, '06, 08:36

Kae wrote:Couldn't wait till the coming weekend. Finished the last 2 episodes of ISWAK last night in an internet cafe (my mom would've berated me loudly if I watched it at home and will probably tell me that it's all I do), cried and laughed the whole time. I thought about the people around me. What must they think? Great final two. Satisfactory is the word I can think of like my heart wants more but is also settled with how things ended (for now).
Haha and the name she assigned at the end to one of her future kids! Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang!
Hilarious! Cracked me up so much! Haaaa, I'm definitely wearing a silly grin on my face from time to time this week ^_^
my thoughts exactly :lol
i couldn't stop smiling for days when i remember about xiangqin and zhishu.
by the way, what's up in the coming weekend?

Kae

Post by Kae » Oct 4th, '06, 09:09

red_pucca wrote:by the way, what's up in the coming weekend?
The "weekend" in my post? I usually watch several episodes of ISWAK during the weekends because during weekdays I've got work and can't really negotiate tv rights as there are local soaps that the family watches on primetime :roll Anyway, I will watch the last 2 episodes again this weekend! Wanna share it with my family!

red_pucca

Post by red_pucca » Oct 4th, '06, 10:20

aahh... i thought they were going to announce something about iswak2 :lol
can't get enough of xiangqin and zhishu :wub:
well 2007 is just around the corner :cheers:
to fansubbers: yoroshiku onegaishimasu..... :salut: (i don't know chinese term for this)

vang_gurl

Post by vang_gurl » Oct 5th, '06, 17:29

oh....yeah......i did...it's a very good movie........funny tooh =P

nanbread

E Zuo Ju Zhi Wen - It Started With A Kiss [Direct Download]

Post by nanbread » Oct 12th, '06, 23:48

Yes I know it's old and there are torrents for it, but my friend asked me to upload this, and I thought since I'm uploading it I might as well share it.

I'm still in the process of uploading it to GigaSize (no download limits) so check back for updates.

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/102530/ISWAK01.rmvb
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/102685/ISWAK02.rmvb
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/102791/ISWAK03.rmvb
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/103175/ISWAK04.rmvb
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/110066/ISWAK05.rmvb

Alabama182

Post by Alabama182 » Oct 16th, '06, 15:38

hey, do you also have english subtitles?? that would be awesome : )

statuskuo

Post by statuskuo » Oct 21st, '06, 05:04

chrizzy_bebe wrote:no worries ^.^ here's episode 13!
Where can I find the subs for the DVD rip versions of ISWAK? Please help! i've been looking for forever! =/

`nicole`

Post by `nicole` » Oct 31st, '06, 05:09

i love iswak!! i finished the dvd in less than 4 days. just finished it last oct 28. i watched half of the dvd again yesterday with my cousins. haha. im so addicted to it. i even wake up early in the morning to continue watching it. i cant wait for the sequel!

anyway are there more bloopers that can be watched here?

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Nov 1st, '06, 05:54

finished watching it last night. my cousin bought the series from somewhere and the subs were HORRIBLE! I couldn't understand what was going on almost half of the time. in my first attempt to watch it i was so disgruntled with the the subs that i couldn't make myself watch the entire first ep. i stuffed a copy away on my bookshelf like two months ago. i was bored and finally had the courage to watch it again. i've been watching the last three eps over and over again. hehehe...

while overall the drama is good, i wanted to strangle her so many times. she's so goofy. i fell for a jing too. i love his lips and his smile. he's a cutie while joe is a hottie. in the last half of the drama, i cried my eyes out because she cared so much about him and it seemed like he just didn't care.

a 2? why a 2? i dunno know if it'll be any good. i didn't quite like mg2 and i'm not quite sure if a 2 for it started with a kiss will be any better. sorry but i'm a skeptic. i'll have to see how it turns out before i get excited about it.

`nicole`

Post by `nicole` » Nov 1st, '06, 13:58

yeah the one i got too has horrible subs but its fine. you'll get along with it while watching the dvd :P

ai_nuan

Post by ai_nuan » Nov 10th, '06, 15:50

hey guys just wana ask wats the title of the japanese version of it started with a kiss? tnx :)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 11th, '06, 01:46

ai_nuan wrote:hey guys just wana ask wats the title of the japanese version of it started with a kiss? tnx :)
it's Itazura Na Kiss

adelynauz

Post by adelynauz » Nov 12th, '06, 19:45

I really like this drama. Ariel is a really good actor! I think she was a little bit better in Love Contract, though. Still Ariel is really good and pretty!

Haven't you noticed Joe's hair gets more curly as the show progresses?

BaybeehNi

Post by BaybeehNi » Nov 19th, '06, 00:49

hiiiiiiii
this serie sonds good
can someone post the ddl of the full serie in pleaseee???

thxxxxx

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 19th, '06, 02:11

BaybeehNi wrote:hiiiiiiii
this serie sonds good

thxxxxx
please do not ask for direct downloads.

kloey

Post by kloey » Nov 28th, '06, 04:12

hi...
i was just wondering...does anyone know where i can find (or provide me with a link for) the cantonese version of this series...i've heard that hk/tvb broadcasted this series too...
thanx in advance

arabian

Post by arabian » Nov 30th, '06, 21:28

BaybeehNi wrote:hiiiiiiii
this serie sonds good

thxxxxx
you can find all the episodes in silentregrets.. :-)
http://silentregrets.com/completed-twdr ... a-kiss.php

syouka421

dsggfdsg

Post by syouka421 » Dec 1st, '06, 06:35

Calcifer wrote:Ahhh it's Joe Zheng! Yay!

Haven't gotten the time to get this yet. But has anyone noticed a lot of series coming out have the worgdfd "Evil/sdgdsgfdsgdbadfdf/惡" in it? Keep those bad boys comin'! :P
:salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:

gabitza

Post by gabitza » Dec 5th, '06, 18:16

i read somewhere that this drama has 20 ep but here i found torrents for 30 ep.Could someone explain to me why here are more torrents???thanks

Alabama182

Post by Alabama182 » Dec 5th, '06, 18:45

can someone tell me which one the christmasepisodes was? want to watch it again around christmas : )

cees

Post by cees » Dec 5th, '06, 19:08

i liked Joe (main acor) alot but i didnt like him in the special ....his laugh is so loud and sounds stupid........but i loved his character in this drama

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Dec 12th, '06, 09:02

Gah~ I'm trying to download this via D-Addicts and the seeders don't exist? :( Or well, they do, but they're not connecting. :(

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Dec 13th, '06, 02:22

:whistling:
hi! question!

its been, i guess, a year already since ISWAK came out on tv.
Is there a DVD version out for it now?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 13th, '06, 05:42

kawaiineemei wrote::whistling:
hi! question!

its been, i guess, a year already since ISWAK came out on tv.
Is there a DVD version out for it now?
please read through some of the previous posts. there has been a DVD version out for a while. Gi-Ma-Mi has uploaded a hardsubbed DVD-rip and the DVD-rip files are available from mjb3's clubbox. to find out which one it is in that clubbox, check the first post of the Clubboxes with Chinese Series thread for the translations.

*kawaii*

Post by *kawaii* » Dec 13th, '06, 16:03

guys i saw in dramawiki that this drama will have anther season?

do u khow anything about it?

joe is soooooooo CUTE

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Dec 13th, '06, 16:12

Hmmmm..........>>>>>>>> pretty weird but i havent got the chance to watch the jap version....>>>> but i have watch this taiwanese version>>>>>>>>> PEOPLE PLS HELP ME FIND THE JAPANESE VERSION
so i can..... ehem! make my views and opinions...>>>>>>>> :mrgreen: :cussing: :cussing:

adiela

Post by adiela » Dec 13th, '06, 16:17

juz finish this drama....a very god drama :wub: :wub: :P

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Dec 13th, '06, 18:36

portiaisabel wrote:Hmmmm..........>>>>>>>> pretty weird but i havent got the chance to watch the jap version....>>>> but i have watch this taiwanese version>>>>>>>>> PEOPLE PLS HELP ME FIND THE JAPANESE VERSION
so i can..... ehem! make my views and opinions...>>>>>>>> :mrgreen: :cussing: :cussing:
Don't understand why you can't get the Japanese version. It's available here at d-a. Just search for "itazura na kiss". There are still seeders. But there are no subs. So if you don't speak Chinese or read Chinese characters you have to wait until one day a group starts subbing it.

Alabama182

Post by Alabama182 » Dec 14th, '06, 22:18

Doesn't anyone remember which one the christmas episode was : (?

xrevealx

download

Post by xrevealx » Dec 16th, '06, 15:40

does anydody have a different thing to download. (dunno what its called) like i have bittorrent and its running veerrryyy slowly. takes about 3 days or more to finish. so if u have a different one, can u tell me so i could use that one instead? :-)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Re: download

Post by habukie » Dec 16th, '06, 18:22

xrevealx wrote:does anydody have a different thing to download. (dunno what its called) like i have bittorrent and its running veerrryyy slowly. takes about 3 days or more to finish. so if u have a different one, can u tell me so i could use that one instead? :-)
well it all depends on if you're trying to download the version uploaded by semdem or by Gi-Ma-Mi. semdem's version is much smaller and should be faster to download. Gi-Ma-Mi's will have better quality. if you find that it's slow to download even semdem's version and you have pretty good download connection, then maybe you don't have your bittorrent optimized. either way, please don't ask for direct downloads. you can look through this thread and see if anyone has posted links.

o0olalas

Post by o0olalas » Dec 18th, '06, 20:18

yeah i wached ihts but i dont really like ihts but some parts were really funny!

baby2swt

Post by baby2swt » Dec 19th, '06, 01:09

Alabama182 wrote:Doesn't anyone remember which one the christmas episode was : (?
ep 14 =)

H2O

Post by H2O » Dec 24th, '06, 07:04

Oh my goodness! I've seen this drama at the end of 2005 and I'm rewatching it now (during winter break :D).

I'm watching episode 9 (YDY version) and at around 17:57. This is when Zhi Shu is helping Xiang Qin up from when they fall off the floater. I just realize something! O__O

Joe touched Ariel's derrière! :whistling: I mean, he's helping her get up, that I'll hand it to him; I would have thought he would take her legs or something :whistling: ...I would have never even imagine that he would touch there! :lol I can't believe I have not noticed this before! :crazy:

[img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3995/iswakke2.png[/img]

Pepsi

Post by Pepsi » Dec 24th, '06, 07:23

LOL H2O, I notice that too! Anyway this drama is quite funny in my oppinion. It was also my very first drama that I watch.

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Dec 25th, '06, 03:46

whats this drama about? I just watched Love Contract w/ Ariel in it.. now I wanna watch this one cuz she's in it... is it good?

suzibunny82

Post by suzibunny82 » Dec 25th, '06, 04:11

I suggest you start downloading it now!! and I recommend the DVD hardsubbed version thats already out. It has a lot more feature :)

Seriously though..I give it 20/10 in my opinion. I dont like to watch tw drama but this one..I am glad I did.

Hope that convinced you to download it Jin.

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Dec 25th, '06, 05:03

haha sure.. right after I finish downloading some DBY episodes and file it... but whats it about?

Pepsi

Post by Pepsi » Dec 25th, '06, 12:01

Jin91 wrote:haha sure.. right after I finish downloading some DBY episodes and file it... but whats it about?
Its about a clumsy school girl (Ariel) having a big crush on the most popular and smartest guy (Joe) in the school. They ended living in the same house after an earthquake took down herhouse because their parents are good friends. Anyway, its just basically about Ariel going after Joe.

funki3

Post by funki3 » Dec 25th, '06, 19:17

ISWAK is my fav twndrama of all time. i haven't been able to watch a good twndrama since then. it's so cute and funny. i think ariel lin is totally amazing and so cute and funny. and joe is just hot. their chemistry together is really good. i can't wait till the second season comes out

luith

Post by luith » Dec 25th, '06, 20:20

Is there any raw files for the DVD rip version 18-30? I've already downloaded the raw files a long time ago. Or do I have to go back and download the hardsubbed?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 26th, '06, 02:30

luith wrote:Is there any raw files for the DVD rip version 18-30? I've already downloaded the raw files a long time ago. Or do I have to go back and download the hardsubbed?
i don't think you typed what you think you did. did you mean to say that you need the subs for those episodes or the RAW files for those episodes? you first ask about raw files but then say that you downloaded them a while ago. :D

luith

Post by luith » Dec 26th, '06, 02:35

habukie wrote:
luith wrote:Is there any raw files for the DVD rip version 18-30? I've already downloaded the raw files a long time ago. Or do I have to go back and download the hardsubbed?
i don't think you typed what you think you did. did you mean to say that you need the subs for those episodes or the RAW files for those episodes? you first ask about raw files but then say that you downloaded them a while ago. :D
Hahaha, must have been the eggnog. Yeah, I'm looking for the DVD-rip subs 18-30 :lol

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Dec 26th, '06, 04:29

um... I was thinking of buying this drama... but I'm not sure yet because its expensive >.< but on yesasia... what does it mean by taiwan, malasia, or china version and such? is like like the region code thing?
ah! I just realised that none have english subtitles either..): maybe I'll just try dling them all....

STR8UPGSTATUS

Post by STR8UPGSTATUS » Dec 27th, '06, 01:19

Jin91 wrote:um... I was thinking of buying this drama... but I'm not sure yet because its expensive >.< but on yesasia... what does it mean by taiwan, malasia, or china version and such? is like like the region code thing?
ah! I just realised that none have english subtitles either..): maybe I'll just try dling them all....
I recommend you just dl it here on d-addicts! I mean come on, it's RIGHT HERE.
I highly recommend this twdrama... It was my first twdrama!
But my answer is highly biased since I fell in love with Joe Cheng after this.. :mrgreen:

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Dec 27th, '06, 22:15

^ Yeah I'm trying to do that... but theres so many episodes and not that many seeders... So i'm watching it on youtube right now ^^ its really funny. anyways... why is it 20 episodes but then here its 30 episodes?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 27th, '06, 22:45

Jin91 wrote:^ Yeah I'm trying to do that... but theres so many episodes and not that many seeders... So i'm watching it on youtube right now ^^ its really funny. anyways... why is it 20 episodes but then here its 30 episodes?
asked and answered so many times. :D when originally aired on TV, it was 20 episodes. but when released on DVD, they shortened each episode, and so there are 30 episodes. you'll notice that both the TV-rip and the DVD-rip are available here.

KAAdonkaDUNK

Post by KAAdonkaDUNK » Dec 27th, '06, 22:58

It started with a kiss. =)
I love that series.
It was the FIRST Drama i ever watched.
I really like it.One of my personal FAVORITES.

PrincessRin

Post by PrincessRin » Dec 27th, '06, 23:58

I'm not sure if anyone knows about this yet or maybe im just just slow LOL
anyways
i heard there's gonna be a It Started With A Kiss 2 in 2007 !!!!
OMG
i can't wait
more info. please :mrgreen:

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Dec 30th, '06, 03:23

@habukie
thanks! I actually read some pages back and found that out. sorry... and jus wondering.. in the last episode w/ xiang qin is looking for a dress... what does yu shu whisper to her about?

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Dec 30th, '06, 04:10

Jin91 wrote:and jus wondering.. in the last episode w/ xiang qin is looking for a dress... what does yu shu whisper to her about?
it tells you at the end. Yu Shu is telling her about the time when Zhi Shu gave her a kiss when Yu Shu was in the hospital. Remember when Zhi Shu gave her that kiss, he noticed that Yu Shu was awake, and was like "ssshhhh...." Xiang Qin doesn't know about it, and Yu Shu gave her a "wedding present" by telling her that.

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Dec 30th, '06, 04:12

^ thanks!
I actually figured that out cuz I posted that before I watched the rest of the episode -_-;; but yeah... loved the ending... This series has kept me laughing until the last second

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 30th, '06, 04:14

Jin91 wrote:@habukie
thanks! I actually read some pages back and found that out. sorry... and jus wondering.. in the last episode w/ xiang qin is looking for a dress... what does yu shu whisper to her about?
you're welcome. i've also answered a similar question numerous times for DBY, so i'm used to it. :D

edit: deleted the spoiler since angeizahoy already answered your question. :-)

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Dec 31st, '06, 03:39

I jus luv ISWAK :wub: :wub:

its one of my fav tw dramas! Ariel and Joe r soo cute :P :P

serena_johnston

Post by serena_johnston » Dec 31st, '06, 03:52

I have recently finished watching this series. I wouldn't describe it as a dramatic TV show, but rather lay back and funny. The people's that has watched it...what would you say is one of the most touching scene? I love it. The soundtrack is great! Please leave spoiler!

lilazn04

Post by lilazn04 » Dec 31st, '06, 14:40

do u noe where the part where both family goes to hot bathe place. when both fathers took off their robe and the little son, are they actually like butt naked??

also doesnt joe cheng looks like edison in some part

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Jan 1st, '07, 02:43

serena_johnston wrote:I have recently finished watching this series. I wouldn't describe it as a dramatic TV show, but rather lay back and funny. The people's that has watched it...what would you say is one of the most touching scene? I love it. The soundtrack is great! Please leave spoiler!
I would say the last few episodes when Joe was wif that gurl and Ariel was crying or something and the lil bro tried to comfort her.. I cried a lot at that scene :cry: :cry:

gabbypalacios

Post by gabbypalacios » Jan 1st, '07, 05:54

This drama didnt catch my attention much. I didnt like it. I just couldnt get into it. I hated how mean and aloof Joe Cheng was and how Ariel just couldnt take a hint. I thought she was too clingy and i found her to be quite unattractive. This is only my opinion though. I think she's done a good job in Tokyo Juliet! ;) However i will be jumping on the ISWAK 2 train, becuz i want to see it. Plus the ending was really cute!

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Jan 3rd, '07, 12:26

this is kind of funny drama to watch.. i suggest to watch from the beginning..

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Jan 3rd, '07, 22:28

if anyone would like to help with the extra translation for the special's sub, pm me

ClockwiseStir

Post by ClockwiseStir » Jan 8th, '07, 11:25

omg omg.. this series is good!! super nice!!

I recommand you to start from the beginning and if you find it gets draggy in the middle do hold on... its a nice ending!!

haha... i know a lot of people think xiang qing is pathatic at times though and zhi shu is downright mean!! but its good.. one of the best taiwan series i've ever watched!!

toxicblood

Post by toxicblood » Jan 14th, '07, 10:38

I decided to pick up where shminda and chrizzy_bebe left off

and the first batch has just been posted at ISWAK subs thread

--> http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... htm#622374.....

so check back once in a while for update! :mrgreen:

gujjugal

Post by gujjugal » Jan 16th, '07, 09:47

i was wondering if anyone knows where i can view the manga for ISWAK?? all the places i've seen have only upto volume 6..i dont mind if the manga scan has not been translated..i would just appreciate if you can give me a site that has all the volumess
-kiix

mandychan

Post by mandychan » Jan 19th, '07, 23:29

I am so excited a bout season 2 I am like yay! To bad we have to wait a while... At first when I watched this series I was like what the. I didn't really like it. I was mad that the Ariel was so cling and joe was so mean.. But then again I was like I watch more.. Once it started to go I was second guessing my self on the characters. Now I am totally In love with the family.. I was happy with the ending.. But I am still wondering what they are going to do for the second season.. But I am going to watch anyway cause I love the characters.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 20th, '07, 01:37

mandychan wrote:I am so excited a bout season 2 I am like yay! To bad we have to wait a while... At first when I watched this series I was like what the. I didn't really like it. I was mad that the Ariel was so cling and joe was so mean.. But then again I was like I watch more.. Once it started to go I was second guessing my self on the characters. Now I am totally In love with the family.. I was happy with the ending.. But I am still wondering what they are going to do for the second season.. But I am going to watch anyway cause I love the characters.
it will go into more about their married life together as well as featuring jiro with a girl. a member posted a youtube link in Jiro's thread to a news report that discussed the upcoming series. basically it was Joe Cheng and Ethan Ruan visiting Jiro Wang and Tang Yu Zhe on the set of their new series, but a few things about ISWAK2 were discussed, like why it hasn't started filming yet....

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jan 20th, '07, 02:27

I couldn't get into ISWAK. Xiang Qin's clinging-ness irritates me. The only good thing I got out of it is Jiro Wang. Ah Jin rocks! :wub:

They haven't confirmed on ISWAK 2, yet. Ariel is busy with LOCH 2007, Jiro is busy with Fahrenheit album and his new drama Zhong Ji Yi Jia, who knows what Joe is doing, and the director (my fav director of all time: Qu You Ning) tries to wrap up his drama Mei Wei Guan Xi (starring Vic Zhou). So we may have to wait a long while before all these ppl can come together and give us ISWAK 2. (That, and Qu You Ning is notorious for dragging his heel. The Rose took about 1/2 year, ISWAK took over 1 year, and MWQX will be 1/2 year.)

michh

Post by michh » Jan 26th, '07, 14:12

iswak is one of my favourite taiwan dramas of all time cos it's both funny and sad. i cried quite abit at the end. heh. i agree that it may seem somewhat draggy in the middle but at least it is all according to the manga, which makes it a very good watch. =)

i have heard that iswak 2 will begin filming after the chinese new year, sometime around march. can't wait for it to be out!

<3 ariel & joe

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 26th, '07, 14:24

Yeah I also thought she was a little annoiyng and very silly clingy at first but the stunt she pulls is just awesome and funny, so that kept me interested. And once he gave her that first kiss then it realy caught my interest since I figure at that point he was starting to feel something too. Yeah It was worth it and of course I LOVED the music. Doesnt ISWAK 2 start sometime this year? I cant wait to see it! Hopefuly Xiang Quing wont be as easy to push around in this 2nd season! :)

mayva

Post by mayva » Feb 2nd, '07, 16:26

I just finished this drama a few days ago and still can't get it out of my system. joe is stuck in my head :wub: . Anyway I did find Joe's character to be really mean, honestly I wouldn't tolerate that kind of treatment coming from someone I like but then again it's only a drama. Ariel's character is cute but too clingy (it's kind of embarrasing at times :D ), I really did hope for the guy to chase after the girl a little tiny bit more but none the less the ending was very sweet and I love the OST... the songs are great!