[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jan 5th, '07, 22:08

sambuk wrote:i wish i was excited and patient :| like i get the impression alot of people on here are; im a VERY/EXTREMELY obsessive/EASILY addicted person :| itll help me SOOOO much if the fansubbers or SOMEBODY just came on every now and then and said how the subs are going, just so i know they are. if theres one place i expect now to be critised for being obsessive/addicted to HYD its here :D (not saying anyone is critisising :D) im gonna have a bath and learn some japanese :D ive got soo much i forgot from my 2 week japan immersion course, 3-4 hours of japanese a day in a uni :| most forgotten :|
A majority of fansubbers that frequent D-addicts have to wait for the raws too. My raw provider is still downloading it at the moment.

uezurii

Post by uezurii » Jan 5th, '07, 22:11

amrayu wrote:[A majority of fansubbers that frequent D-addicts have to wait for the raws too. My raw provider is still downloading it at the moment.
Hey, you're from SARS? I looooove your subs. Seriously. I watch it for the first time with the subs, but if I'm watching them without the subs and have a "language question" they sort of answer them themselves. :) Thanks.

If you're not, we like similar subtitles.
Last edited by uezurii on Jan 5th, '07, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 22:16

HAHA nope, im not from sars, i WISH my japanese was that good and i could bring myself to put in all that time :|
i was just saying it would be GREAT if someone from the fansub sites posted an update just saying where they are with the subs/expected release date on their site/forums, it would make the wait SO much miore variable. someone above said "their raw provider is downloading it" does that mean you have found a link to download the raw? if so... CAN I HAVE IT...HAHA :cheers:

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 5th, '07, 22:19

krenchan wrote:no raws yet?? I want to see the raw!!
Be patient please. I know you're excited, but the episode is 2 hours long. That takes major encoding. Maybe around 4-6 in pacific time.

cantiara

Post by cantiara » Jan 5th, '07, 22:21

sambuk, I think he was asking amrayu, not you (no pun intended here) :) And she is from SARS (the founder, even), the fansubs group who is subbing this dorama, and as you requested it she did "post" something to let you know where they are with the subbing progress hehe
Last edited by cantiara on Jan 5th, '07, 22:25, edited 2 times in total.

uezurii

Post by uezurii » Jan 5th, '07, 22:23

cantiara wrote:sambuk, I think he was asking amrayu, not you (no pun intended) :) And she is from SARS (the founder, even), the fansubs group who is subbing this dorama, and as you requested it she did "post" something to let you know where they are with the subbing progress hehe
Oh she's the founder? Swell. Seriously their subs of HYD1 are so good..

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 5th, '07, 22:26

amrayu wrote:
sambuk wrote:i wish i was excited and patient :| like i get the impression alot of people on here are; im a VERY/EXTREMELY obsessive/EASILY addicted person :| itll help me SOOOO much if the fansubbers or SOMEBODY just came on every now and then and said how the subs are going, just so i know they are. if theres one place i expect now to be critised for being obsessive/addicted to HYD its here :D (not saying anyone is critisising :D) im gonna have a bath and learn some japanese :D ive got soo much i forgot from my 2 week japan immersion course, 3-4 hours of japanese a day in a uni :| most forgotten :|
A majority of fansubbers that frequent D-addicts have to wait for the raws too. My raw provider is still downloading it at the moment.
Thanks for the update :D

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 22:30

HAHA LMAO i felt honoured for a while there! oooooooooohhhhhh i get it now, i didnt know that. but yeh, i dont mean to sound ungrateful or rude AT ALL so please dont take me the wrong way :D i didnt realise youd (amrayu) answered my post DOUMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASHITA :D your like a "kami" to me :D translating is something id really like to go into, or try, so it really interests me :D

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 22:32

remoted wrote:
Be patient please. I know you're excited, but the episode is 2 hours long. That takes major encoding. Maybe around 4-6 in pacific time.
Perfect, right around the time I'll get home. :-)

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 22:35

ittiou wrote:
remoted wrote:
Perfect, right around the time I'll get home. :-)
Ittiou, are you involved in the subbing for HYD2 yourself? what does "encoding" involve? would it not just be uploaded straight ont the net as a torrent or w/e :S would the 4-6 be AM?

himekohimura
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by himekohimura » Jan 5th, '07, 22:35

^-^ yea, once us and sars get the raws, we can get the balls rolling on subs, so all fans wait patiently, okay? ^-^

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 22:41

AAARGH I DIDNT REALISE IT SAID MODERATOR/FANSUBBER UNDERNEATH NAMES :| i feel honoured to have a response from fansubbers D: haha.about waiting patiently...hahai think the excitements just gonna overide me haha. i saw the little clip with utadas song in it and just thought it was AMAZING is HYD the most popular dorama in japan? its SOOOOO good

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 22:44

sambuk wrote:Ittiou, are you involved in the subbing for HYD2 yourself? what does "encoding" involve? would it not just be uploaded straight ont the net as a torrent or w/e :S would the 4-6 be AM?
Hahah, nope, sorry. My Japanese is limited to "Konichiwa", "Sayonara" and "Arigatou"
I know Chinese though, so if some Chinese subbing group has it in Chinese, i can get it.

I'm waiting for the Raw version too, and then maybe softsubs.

~
sambuk wrote:haha.about waiting patiently...hahai think the excitements just gonna overide me haha.
Wow, if you're really that anxious, you should dl some other drama(s) to tide you over until HYD comes out...I'm dling Happy! and Akihabara@DEEP right now.
Last edited by ittiou on Jan 5th, '07, 22:48, edited 1 time in total.

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 5th, '07, 22:47

himekohimura wrote:^-^ yea, once us and sars get the raws, we can get the balls rolling on subs, so all fans wait patiently, okay? ^-^
cool..post it here when u do..thank u soo much..

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 5th, '07, 22:48

mini_ayu wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
I just feel bad for Makino 'coz she was rejected by Tsukasa in NY. I love Domyouji but at this point, I want to kick his ass for being a jackass XD the worse part is, he didn't even offer her an explanation. Poor Tsukushi :cry: I wanna cry...
well, it goes according to the manga story
the reason why domouji rejected her was because his mother offered him that if he rejects tsukushi now for a year, she promises that she won't do any harm to tsukushi and her family and friends so their lives will be saved (that means no more spies, unemployements for her parents, bankruptcy for her friends's parents' businesses)
but don't worry, after domouji hears that tsukushi is going back to japan with rui, he breaks the promise to his mother and he goes back to tsukushi (i hope it goes like that)
judging on the spoilers I read at livejournal, I think it has happened already, that is, Tsukasa went back to Japan. He went after the heartbroken Tsukushi to sort out the Shigure thingy

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 22:52

QUOTE// Hahah, nope, sorry. My Japanese is limited to "Konichiwa", "Sayonara" and "Arigatou"
I'm waiting for the Raw version too, and then maybe softsubs. //

Hmm...you say youre gonna watch it raw...but speak next to no japanese, how will you know whjats goin gon...i mean...i wont get most of it but still....HAHA

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 22:57

sambuk wrote:Hmm...you say youre gonna watch it raw...but speak next to no japanese, how will you know whjats goin gon...i mean...i wont get most of it but still....HAHA
Thats where having a Japanese-speaking Chinese/Taiwanese American friend tranlate comes in. :D

And if theres no one to translate for me, I can make do with Chinese subs...or spanish for that matter...

Hahaha, thats about all i use my foreign languages for.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 23:00

:OD: will they come to your house and watch it with you or what :O is there a way i can get in on it with you ????? haha

how much of the 1st ep is in new york, obv. it cant start there it needs to build up to it...but please...no spoilers :D ive alreadty clicked a hidden turned, my head, peared for a second and spoilt something :| i just couldnt wait hah i need to see it

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jan 5th, '07, 23:00

remoted wrote:
The raws have actually been encoded and are being shared via a japanese p2p program now. A SARS raw provider was at 52% when I last asked him minutes ago. :w00t:

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 23:02

sambuk wrote::OD: will they come to your house and watch it with you or what :O is there a way i can get in on it with you ????? haha
IM probably. its usually best to wait for subs, no trouble for anyone. I know Chinese sub groups are VERY diligent...
(goes off to find Chinese drama site)

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 5th, '07, 23:03

amrayu wrote:
remoted wrote:
The raws have actually been encoded and are being shared via a japanese p2p program now. A SARS raw provider was at 52% when I last asked him minutes ago. :w00t:
good news eh..keep up good work...otsukaresama

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 23:03

could i have a link to the japanese p2p :D how long are you expecting the subs to take? im dying hear haha, i need to take my mind off it! haha

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 5th, '07, 23:04

I'm a linguistics, Korean, and Japanese major. Japanese is my weaker language because I'm not a native speaker of it like I am of Korean, but I think my listening comprehension has gotten pretty good. I'd say about 90% I can understand, and usually the other 10% i can figure out by context. I really think that watching RAWs has helped me with learning Japanese. I was sick since May of last year, and I had to take a semester off from school. As a means of passing time I'd download and watch tons of Jdramas, and by doing this my comprehension of the language has expanded larger than I could have imagined.

Even if you only know a few words, it's really good to just listen. You'd be surprised at how many things you just naturally pick up.

I usually watch the RAWs first, and then I go back and watch the subs to confirm whether my contextual assumptions were correct or not. I like to consider it a game, and it gets pretty fun.

Can't wait for those HYD2 raws... ^_^

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 23:04

Hahaha, this thread goes really fast....Can't wait to see the episode, with or without subs.

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 23:07

eternalstar wrote:As a means of passing time I'd download and watch tons of Jdramas, and by doing this my comprehension of the language has expanded larger than I could have imagined.

Even if you only know a few words, it's really good to just listen. You'd be surprised at how many things you just naturally pick up.
Hahaha, dramas are good for studying for exams. For me, I watch Korean/Japanese dramas with Chinese subs to improve my Chinese reading/vocabulary to prepare for the Chinese SATIIs. (thats what i tell my parents if they see me watching drama....its true though)

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 5th, '07, 23:08

I wonder if they are going to film the scene in which Rui slaps Tsukasa in the airport. That's a really heartbreaking one and I can still remember it clearly. Looking forward to see it and can't wait to see the drama!

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 5th, '07, 23:08

eternalstar wrote:I'm a linguistics, Korean, and Japanese major. Japanese is my weaker language because I'm not a native speaker of it like I am of Korean, but I think my listening comprehension has gotten pretty good. I'd say about 90% I can understand, and usually the other 10% i can figure out by context. I really think that watching RAWs has helped me with learning Japanese. I was sick since May of last year, and I had to take a semester off from school. As a means of passing time I'd download and watch tons of Jdramas, and by doing this my comprehension of the language has expanded larger than I could have imagined.

I usually watch the RAWs first, and then I go back and watch the subs to confirm whether my contextual assumptions were correct or not. I like to consider it a game, and it gets pretty fun.

Can't wait for those HYD2 raws... ^_^
sound kewl to me.. im learning japanese as im planning to apply for study at Osaka University next 2 years...big dream huh...i like ur method..it work sumtimes..i do some subbing and it does improve my japanese...

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 5th, '07, 23:12

krenchan wrote:soembody put the raw of Hana yori dango please!!! hahaha
ditto! JAS;SJEDNCJCKDNCJ I'm soooo excited about this!

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 23:15

KamichamaN wrote:
krenchan wrote:soembody put the raw of Hana yori dango please!!! hahaha
ditto! JAS;SJEDNCJCKDNCJ I'm soooo excited about this!
Arent we all? :roll

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 23:16

WOW id LOVE to see a slapping scene. haha i cried soooo many times watching the last one and i nearly cried watching the 5 minute clip with utada's "flavor of life" :cry:

i try watching things in japanese, like the christmas tokyo friends special, and i felt really proud when i got bits haha, ive been studying japanese for just over a year-ish but i do it pretty intensely/obsessively( :lol )quite alot of the time, ive self taught most of it, then i had the 2 week kyoto immersion course, which was AMAZING it just made my dream of living in japan even stronger and i cant wait to go back :D 3-4 hours of japanese per at ritsumeikan uni was SOOOOOOOO intense, and the people in my group (top haha) had finished their gcse and were on a-level, so they were quite a bit(not too far) in front so i found it quite hard but i knew some things they didnt and such. thats the benefeit of spending EXCESSIVE amounts of money of self learning books :D tis SUCH an AMAZING, OMOSHIROI-GO to learn:Did recommend it to ANYONE,but i get intimidated watching the raws of things, they speak too fast for me haha, but the kanji and kana help me with the new year quiz special get the jist of it :D (so sorry for going on about it i got abit carreied away) :lol

Ayume

Post by Ayume » Jan 5th, '07, 23:17

Konnichi wa minna! Boy~~ I haven't posted in these forums in...erm...probably about a year (o.O) haha. I guess I only really do come here for doramas anyway. LOL.

Anyways...omg, I'm so looking forward to HanDan2. \(^___^)/ I just hope once the epi is uploaded that my download speed speeds up, cos at the moment it's so bloody slow. (>__<) And I don't really want to spend days downloading the epi. *sigh*

So yeah, I basically came here to see if there was anyone I knew here from the HanDan1 time...*looks around but doesn't recognise anyone*... ^^'
Last edited by Ayume on Jan 5th, '07, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 23:17

sambuk, do you have any other language besides English?

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 23:27

not fluently...language is a pretty recent obsession for me :/

ive been doing german at school for 4 years, so im not too bad, but i doubt i could understand a german drama, but im better at german than japanese. japanese is just so different to english, its harder...well....different. i DID french up until 1 1/2 years ago at school but pretty much ALL thats gone, it went within about a month of dropping it. zannen da ne :| when you dont do a language for a short period of time you lose it.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 5th, '07, 23:28

amrayu wrote:
remoted wrote:

That is good news to hear :lol

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 5th, '07, 23:29

sambuk wrote:WOW id LOVE to see a slapping scene. haha i cried soooo many times watching the last one and i nearly cried watching the 5 minute clip with utada's "flavor of life" :cry:

i try watching things in japanese, like the christmas tokyo friends special, and i felt really proud when i got bits haha, ive been studying japanese for just over a year-ish but i do it pretty intensely/obsessively( :lol )quite alot of the time, ive self taught most of it, then i had the 2 week kyoto immersion course, which was AMAZING it just made my dream of living in japan even stronger and i cant wait to go back :D 3-4 hours of japanese per at ritsumeikan uni was SOOOOOOOO intense, and the people in my group (top haha) had finished their gcse and were on a-level, so they were quite a bit(not too far) in front so i found it quite hard but i knew some things they didnt and such. thats the benefeit of spending EXCESSIVE amounts of money of self learning books :D tis SUCH an AMAZING, OMOSHIROI-GO to learn:Did recommend it to ANYONE,but i get intimidated watching the raws of things, they speak too fast for me haha, but the kanji and kana help me with the new year quiz special get the jist of it :D (so sorry for going on about it i got abit carreied away) :lol
aaahlucky! I've wanted lessons in japanese foreeeever! Usually with jdramas I can tell what's going on if not exactly what they're saying I can understand things. I want to learn it very well but by the time I was in a school with japanese I'd been taking french for 3 years so I dind't see any reason to quit. I'll continue self teaching I suppose. Ah, but to actually go to japan! Luckyyyyyy!

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 5th, '07, 23:31

sambuk wrote:not fluently...language is a pretty recent obsession for me :/

ive been doing german at school for 4 years, so im not too bad, but i doubt i could understand a german drama, but im better at german than japanese. japanese is just so different to english, its harder...well....different. i DID french up until 1 1/2 years ago at school but pretty much ALL thats gone, it went within about a month of dropping it. zannen da ne :| when you dont do a language for a short period of time you lose it.
I'm right now about to start classes for japanese...What I really want to learn is the korean language though :-) ...However, in my area all they offer either Latin, Spanish, french and some Japanese...So, I'm trying out the Japanese first...But if a Korean class was being offered first I'd rather take that instead...

insaneaznboy

Post by insaneaznboy » Jan 5th, '07, 23:32

When is the sub one coming out??

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 23:34

it was HONESTLY the best 2 weeks of my life, the best thing ive ever done. in kyoto the people were so nice and welcoming. haha you wouldnt ge tthat in england
we went on a a course that got us special ..treatment, meaning we got to study at a uni and go to 2 japanese high schools and see all the best places in kyoto, we even got to do japanese sweet making at a shop and kyoto disaster reasearch centre where they simulate earthquakes and everything! how long have you studied japanese to get the jist of whats going on? i wish i could :| bring on the day :| im hoping to go on a trip where you stay with a host family and go to a high school and things inbetween end of gcses and before 6th form/college it would be the BEST THING i could hope to work towards :D i would STRONGLY recomend trying to get on one of the programmes if your in usa im sure theres many. how old are you now??

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 23:36

sambuk wrote:it was HONESTLY the best 2 weeks of my life, the best thing ive ever done. in kyoto the people were so nice and welcoming. haha you wouldnt ge tthat in england
we went on a a course that got us special ..treatment, meaning we got to study at a uni and go to 2 japanese high schools and see all the best places in kyoto, we even got to do japanese sweet making at a shop and kyoto disaster reasearch centre where they simulate earthquakes and everything! how long have you studied japanese to get the jist of whats going on? i wish i could :| bring on the day :| im hoping to go on a trip where you stay with a host family and go to a high school and things inbetween end of gcses and before 6th form/college it would be the BEST THING i could hope to work towards :D i would STRONGLY recomend trying to get on one of the programmes if your in usa im sure theres many. how old are you now??
Wow, Study Abroad program? I wish I had that kind of time. Between Community Service, extracurriculars, and SAT prep, its funny how I can even find time for dramas...

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 23:40

how about in the holidays, thats when i want to do it...the japanese school systems different..ne...onaji ja arimasen :D sore wo shirimasu.
i wonder if there at school in june-septmber time though :| im really busy my self. do you live in america?

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 23:43

sambuk wrote:how about in the holidays, thats when i want to do it...the japanese school systems different..ne...onaji ja arimasen :D sore wo shirimasu.
i wonder if there at school in june-septmber time though :| im really busy my self. do you live in america?
Yup, USA. Holidays are time for me to catch up on homework, projects, and study for Finals/up comming standardized tests unfortunately. And during the summer, I also have to take additional courses to prepare for ... the dreaded college applications.
~
And to stay on topic, are all the other episodes after the first one going to be around an hour long each? or are they gonna be longer?

Ayume

Post by Ayume » Jan 5th, '07, 23:45

insaneaznboy wrote:When is the sub one coming out??
lol...the raw one isn't even up yet, so the subbed one won't be out for a while now. As I'm not a subber I don't know exactly, but thinking about all the translating, timing etc I'd say 1-3 days...but like I said, I don't know exactly...you just need to be patient. ^^

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 5th, '07, 23:46

sambuk wrote:it was HONESTLY the best 2 weeks of my life, the best thing ive ever done. in kyoto the people were so nice and welcoming. haha you wouldnt ge tthat in england
The only study abroad program I went on was to London, England and Venice, Italy ....They were nice places to visit but I would love to go to Japan, China and Korea :lol

xjujux

Post by xjujux » Jan 5th, '07, 23:50

marie_23 wrote: I'm right now about to start classes for japanese...What I really want to learn is the korean language though :-) ...However, in my area all they offer either Latin, Spanish, french and some Japanese...So, I'm trying out the Japanese first...But if a Korean class was being offered first I'd rather take that instead...
Korean is a really intresting language to learn. My family is Korean and even though I was born in U.S I was forced to learn the Korean language. I reccomend learning korean because it's really easy, but writing it can be a bit frustrating :-)

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 23:51

me too....theres a teacher that moved from my school to its partner school and became head of languages and stuff, there a language college, so they got the place on the japan trip and i do jpaanese there and sutff. it REALLY is who you know hjaha there thinking about mandarin chinese next and a trip to china :D but exchange arent very bit AT ALL in england(as far as i know) i find england prety narrow minded

sparkleandglitter

Post by sparkleandglitter » Jan 5th, '07, 23:51

cannot wait for the raw to come out, I've had D-addicts on refresh all day when I'm meant to be preparing for a presentation....

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 5th, '07, 23:52

marie_23 wrote:
sambuk wrote:not fluently...language is a pretty recent obsession for me :/

I'm right now about to start classes for japanese...What I really want to learn is the korean language though :-) ...However, in my area all they offer either Latin, Spanish, french and some Japanese...So, I'm trying out the Japanese first...But if a Korean class was being offered first I'd rather take that instead...
French is v. easy and if you get french you can understand a little bit of spanish and other similarly structured languages. It gets difficult when you switch styles because asian languages are on an entirely different level, conjugation and such become very different. Not only does one have to learn things like conjugation but there is also the letters, aaah. But I really want to leanr Japanese and Korean too (as I watch a lot more kdrama than I do jdrama and I listen to mostly korean music) I think it'd be fun...but tough

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 5th, '07, 23:53

sambuk wrote:me too....theres a teacher that moved from my school to its partner school and became head of languages and stuff, there a language college, so they got the place on the japan trip and i do jpaanese there and sutff. it REALLY is who you know hjaha there thinking about mandarin chinese next and a trip to china :D but exchange arent very bit AT ALL in england(as far as i know) i find england prety narrow minded
so true..england is narrow minded..they wont even show any asian drama on their TV...darn it..they're no student exchange in england between britih and asian..but there are some with frech and portugese..well at my skool...

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 23:53

sparkleandglitter wrote:cannot wait for the raw to come out, I've had D-addicts on refresh all day when I'm meant to be preparing for a presentation....
I've got an essay and 4 outlines to finish...yet I'm sitting here, waiting for HYD2 to be uploaded...

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 5th, '07, 23:55

ittiou wrote:
sparkleandglitter wrote:cannot wait for the raw to come out, I've had D-addicts on refresh all day when I'm meant to be preparing for a presentation....
I've got an essay and 4 outlines to finish...yet I'm sitting here, waiting for HYD2 to be uploaded...
oh the things drama does to people *understands*
thank god I'm still on break I probably would have exploded waiting in school for this

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 23:57

KamichamaN wrote:
ittiou wrote:
thank god I'm still on break I probably would have exploded waiting in school for this
Yea....just gotta keep my grades up, or my parents might take my lap top away, then no more dramas for me....

sparkleandglitter

Post by sparkleandglitter » Jan 5th, '07, 23:58

ittiou wrote:
come on HYD does beat a presentation on the japanese imperial household, the kimigayo and hinomaru and some revision EASILY!! :cheers:

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 23:59

sparkleandglitter wrote:
ittiou wrote:
come on HYD does beat a presentation on the japanese imperial household, the kimigayo and hinomaru and some revision EASILY!! :cheers:
Hahaha, HYD also beats Outlines on Imperialism, Industrialism, Social Class, and Roots of Democracy.

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Jan 6th, '07, 00:02

thank god I'm still on break I probably would have exploded waiting in school for this[/quote]

i can't wait until it comes out

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 6th, '07, 00:10

i HATE england and CANT WAIT to MOVE. it was nice to ge that out haha. its so nice to be able to have conversations with similar midned people, i just bore most of my friends with it. In japan at the high schools and things were were HONESTLY treated like the f4 i hadent seen hyd before i went out there in october, but thinking about it EVERYONE loved us haha(slightly diff from f4ino) and everyone stared in awe at us as we went down the halls. ill never forget the deafening chants of "KAKK---OIII" and "KAWAII" especially to the bleach blonde haired boys haha. everyone wanted pix with us and apparently they were trying to skip classes and stuff for a glimpse of us haha. i wont get started on what happenedm when we walked round in the kimono we tried on. we got to play sports, volley ball for me, with them. theyre SOO good it was amazing, they all cheered you on and didnt laugh when you messed up and stuff, unlike england. omg if we got an exchange student over here theyd probably just get ignored and stuff, grr englands so ignorant. apparently they have next to no foreign, western people in the schools and styuff thats why. cant wait to go back :D

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:11

ittiou wrote:
sparkleandglitter wrote:
ittiou wrote: I've got an essay and 4 outlines to finish...yet I'm sitting here, waiting for HYD2 to be uploaded...
Hahaha, HYD also beats Outlines on Imperialism, Industrialism, Social Class, and Roots of Democracy.
omg imperialism! Haven't had to think of THAT for a while, no more US history for me though (thank god!). Sounds tough on you guys, presentations always killed me (mostly because I always ended up doing most of the freaking work!) but I think the brightness ahead (hanadan) helps make it less deary

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 6th, '07, 00:14

KamichamaN wrote:omg imperialism! Haven't had to think of THAT for a while, no more US history for me though (thank god!). Sounds tough on you guys, presentations always killed me (mostly because I always ended up doing most of the freaking work!) but I think the brightness ahead (hanadan) helps make it less deary
Hahaha, the sad thing is, I'm in World History, and I'll have to face it again, next year, in U.S. History...
~
Dramas make all the problems go away...LOL its like an anti drug...

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:14

sambuk wrote:i HATE england and CANT WAIT to MOVE. it was nice to ge that out haha. its so nice to be able to have conversations with similar midned people, i just bore most of my friends with it. In japan at the high schools and things were were HONESTLY treated like the f4 i hadent seen hyd before i went out there in october, but thinking about it EVERYONE loved us haha(slightly diff from f4ino) and everyone stared in awe at us as we went down the halls. ill never forget the deafening chants of "KAKK---OIII" and "KAWAII" especially to the bleach blonde haired boys haha. everyone wanted pix with us and apparently they were trying to skip classes and stuff for a glimpse of us haha. i wont get started on what happenedm when we walked round in the kimono we tried on. we got to play sports, volley ball for me, with them. theyre SOO good it was amazing, they all cheered you on and didnt laugh when you messed up and stuff, unlike england. omg if we got an exchange student over here theyd probably just get ignored and stuff, grr englands so ignorant. apparently they have next to no foreign, western people in the schools and styuff thats why. cant wait to go back :D
I really liked it in england when I went but hey, that's just the shopping and the accent (sorry, do you get that a lot?). I didn't think the japanese would take well to foreigners since they've always had pretty bad references to them in dramas or anime (maybe its just americans T__T) aaah~ sounds super cool, going to a japanese school! nkjckjwrifuijkerc I wish!

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 6th, '07, 00:16

sambuk wrote:i HATE england and CANT WAIT to MOVE. it was nice to ge that out haha. its so nice to be able to have conversations with similar midned people, i just bore most of my friends with it. In japan at the high schools and things were were HONESTLY treated like the f4 i hadent seen hyd before i went out there in october, but thinking about it EVERYONE loved us haha(slightly diff from f4ino) and everyone stared in awe at us as we went down the halls. ill never forget the deafening chants of "KAKK---OIII" and "KAWAII" especially to the bleach blonde haired boys haha. everyone wanted pix with us and apparently they were trying to skip classes and stuff for a glimpse of us haha. i wont get started on what happenedm when we walked round in the kimono we tried on. we got to play sports, volley ball for me, with them. theyre SOO good it was amazing, they all cheered you on and didnt laugh when you messed up and stuff, unlike england. omg if we got an exchange student over here theyd probably just get ignored and stuff, grr englands so ignorant. apparently they have next to no foreign, western people in the schools and styuff thats why. cant wait to go back :D
oh my god..u sound like u hav a jolly good tym..do u have blondie hair?? huhu..asian ppl dying to have dat colour of har..they envy ppl who have it...i am asian but i prefer black tho..it looks cool..u get treat like F4..r u kiddin...they must be really friendly..i wishi cud go there...ENGLAND is ignorant...i wanna go back to my country..juz2 more years..yay...

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:17

ittiou wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:omg imperialism! Haven't had to think of THAT for a while, no more US history for me though (thank god!). Sounds tough on you guys, presentations always killed me (mostly because I always ended up doing most of the freaking work!) but I think the brightness ahead (hanadan) helps make it less deary
Hahaha, the sad thing is, I'm in World History, and I'll have to face it again, next year, in U.S. History...
~
Dramas make all the problems go away...LOL its like an anti drug...
Omg world history *pats on back* when I was in freshman year I had world history A, and it was TOUGH OMGGG! *goes into dark pit remembering* and yeah, you'll have to know it for US History and US History 2 or if your school is one of those with gov't. What sucks fo me is that after 3 years in one school, I moved to an entirely different school system so when I had compleed all ym creds for history and science in my old school...THEY DIDN'T COUNT IN THE NEW ONE *cries* so I took AP gov, Ap econ and IPC (a freshman class since I moved too late for physics). And yeah, drama makes it all seem less horrible since I an forget it all while watching *le sigh* life be the good.

g0shesx

Post by g0shesx » Jan 6th, '07, 00:18

hey guys i found the raw on clubbox.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:19

g0shesx wrote:hey guys i found the raw on clubbox.
*scream*
OMG WHICH ONE!

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 6th, '07, 00:20

KamichamaN wrote:Omg world history *pats on back* when I was in freshman year I had world history A, and it was TOUGH OMGGG! *goes into dark pit remembering* and yeah, you'll have to know it for US History and US History 2 or if your school is one of those with gov't. What sucks fo me is that after 3 years in one school, I moved to an entirely different school system so when I had compleed all ym creds for history and science in my old school...THEY DIDN'T COUNT IN THE NEW ONE *cries* so I took AP gov, Ap econ and IPC (a freshman class since I moved too late for physics). And yeah, drama makes it all seem less horrible since I an forget it all while watching *le sigh* life be the good.
...dude, my school has a MANDATORY requirement of 4 years of history. Geo, World History, U.S. History, Civics and Economics. I hate history

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 6th, '07, 00:20

amrayu wrote:
remoted wrote:
Thanks for the info! only 48 percent to go! Haha! Waiting for an episode is actually fun. I'm working on my physics project, and I check for the torrent by hour.

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jan 6th, '07, 00:21

remoted wrote:
amrayu wrote:
remoted wrote:
Thanks for the info! only 48 percent to go! Haha! Waiting for an episode is actually fun. I'm working on my physics project, and I check for the torrent by hour.
10-15 minutes ago, he said 1 more hour till completion. :w00t: I'm excited like you guys as well. :thumleft:

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 6th, '07, 00:22

g0shesx wrote:hey guys i found the raw on clubbox.
...Must...resist....urge....to....download....clubbox...again...

(I can never figure it out, tried it at least 2-3 times before)

g0shesx

Post by g0shesx » Jan 6th, '07, 00:22

yeah. i foound it on korean clubbox guys
http://box5.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/list ... no=1184332

:) hope that helps. i've started downloading. its pretty big. 1.3 gb.
good luck. and happy hyding<3

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 6th, '07, 00:24

One more hour until episode 1?! -squeals- I've been trying to stay far away from this thread so I wouldn't read any spoilers. Only one I got was her getting the red notice in her locker and then someone said Makino (almost said Makio >_< ) went to NY in the manga but was turned down. O.O I hope that doesn't happen in the dorama! Makino is the only girl Tsukasa will ever approve of, remember?!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:25

ittiou wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:Omg world history *pats on back* when I was in freshman year I had world history A, and it was TOUGH OMGGG! *goes into dark pit remembering* and yeah, you'll have to know it for US History and US History 2 or if your school is one of those with gov't. What sucks fo me is that after 3 years in one school, I moved to an entirely different school system so when I had compleed all ym creds for history and science in my old school...THEY DIDN'T COUNT IN THE NEW ONE *cries* so I took AP gov, Ap econ and IPC (a freshman class since I moved too late for physics). And yeah, drama makes it all seem less horrible since I an forget it all while watching *le sigh* life be the good.
...dude, my school has a MANDATORY requirement of 4 years of history. Geo, World History, U.S. History, Civics and Economics. I hate history
I really really like world history, like scandals and such of the european courts and all that interests me. The only history I despise is US history as its dry and boring. I don;t know why I took to AP gov't class, I must have been high because I don't like gov't or anything and now I'll have to take AP econ. which I hear is idiculously hard and will without a doubt cut into my drama watching time. ah! I'm so excited! the drama is almost UP! (raw but who cares!)

sparkleandglitter

Post by sparkleandglitter » Jan 6th, '07, 00:27

Gorahgurl wrote:One more hour until episode 1?! -squeals- I've been trying to stay far away from this thread so I wouldn't read any spoilers. Only one I got was her getting the red notice in her locker and then someone said Makino (almost said Makio >_< ) went to NY in the manga but was turned down. O.O I hope that doesn't happen in the dorama! Makino is the only girl Tsukasa will ever approve of, remember?!
I really almost read some of those but then I realised it would spoil it so completely. Remember this is drama - if he has rejected her - they'll find some way to get them back together!!
Last edited by sparkleandglitter on Jan 6th, '07, 00:27, edited 2 times in total.

g0shesx

Post by g0shesx » Jan 6th, '07, 00:27

Gorahgurl wrote:One more hour until episode 1?! -squeals- I've been trying to stay far away from this thread so I wouldn't read any spoilers. Only one I got was her getting the red notice in her locker and then someone said Makino (almost said Makio >_< ) went to NY in the manga but was turned down. O.O I hope that doesn't happen in the dorama! Makino is the only girl Tsukasa will ever approve of, remember?!

actually you can start downloading now if you have clubbox and you read my last comment.

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 6th, '07, 00:27

KamichamaN wrote:
ittiou wrote:I really really like world history, like scandals and such of the european courts and all that interests me. The only history I despise is US history as its dry and boring. I don;t know why I took to AP gov't class, I must have been high because I don't like gov't or anything and now I'll have to take AP econ. which I hear is idiculously hard and will without a doubt cut into my drama watching time. ah! I'm so excited! the drama is almost UP! (raw but who cares!)
....I'm gonna go while away time reading J-web translations until its uploaded, then while I'm dling it, I shall do my hw...

g0shesx

Post by g0shesx » Jan 6th, '07, 00:28

did you guys not catch what i said? episode 1 is already up on clubbox. download it at

http://box5.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/list ... no=1184332

yeah?
because nobody seems to be squealing like i did when i found it.
lol or maybe im retarded :P

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 6th, '07, 00:29

I don't have Clubbox. Too confusing.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:29

g0shesx wrote:

actually you can start downloading now if you have clubbox and you read my last comment.
clubbox is very difficult to navigate if you're not korean (or very patient) so I guess most people either have them but want to wait for the torrent or don't have one and have to wait for the torrent. Also the link isn't working (for me anyway) clubbox sometimes likes to misbehave