New Year's Celebration Shows

Discuss Chinese TV Variety, Game, Music and any other TV shows that is not drama.
habukie
AiRen
AiRen

New Year's Celebration Shows

Post by habukie » Jan 1st, '07, 08:07

so which ones are you planning on watching? i've been waiting for them to appear over at YDY and Icefish. :D

i usually watch based on who the performers are going to be. so far, i only know that the Taipei HIGH one features: Jolin, TANK, Fahrenheit, Stanley Huang, F.I.R, Mayday, Nan Quan Mama, and Ping Guan. (website link)
and it looks like the Tainan City one has Cyndi, TANK, and SWEETY among others. i also read that Wang Lee Hom was at the Shanghai event. does anyone know more?

i'm going to post the torrents i've found so far. please contribute, everyone. please realize that these will expire in time, as there will be fewer seeds in the future. when i see that, i will remove the torrents so it will not cause too much confusion.

so further details of who is where (according to Icefish) are here. i only listed a few. i have included the links to the Icefish details so you can check out the pictures as well a more complete list of entertainers.
- Taipei City: Jolin, TANK, Fahrenheit, Stanley Huang, F.I.R, Mayday, Nan Quan Mama, Ping Guan
- Taipei County: Alan Kuo, FIR, Huang YiDa
- Taoyuan: 5566 hosting, Jolin, Elva, Stanley Huang, FIR, K-One, Huang YiDa, eVonne
- Tainan City: Cyndi, TANK, Sweety
- Tainan County: TANK, WuBai & China Blue, Alex To, Ambrose Hsu
- Kaohsiung - Alex To, Ambrose Hsu, K-One
- Taichung - Jolin, Rainie, Fahrenheit, Alan Kuo, Angela Chang
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by habukie on Jan 2nd, '07, 20:21, edited 1 time in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 1st, '07, 20:15

ok, just noticed that auroragb is uploading these torrents to the torrent section, so you can find them there. and they'll be archived, which is better than me taking these down when i remember to do so. so i'll still keep these up for a few days or so and then take them down.

canon05

Post by canon05 » Jan 1st, '07, 23:37

Thanks habukie for sharing these torrents. =)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 2nd, '07, 04:06

here are some more from YDY. (see first post for partial list of performers)

info from YDY as well as some pictures for the Hunan one.
Zhegang - SHE [Part A] [Part B] [Part C] [Part D]
Hunan
Taipei City - [Part 1] [Part 2]
Taoyuan
Attachments

Last edited by habukie on Jan 2nd, '07, 21:51, edited 2 times in total.

tortyserox

Post by tortyserox » Jan 2nd, '07, 04:17

hi there! thanks to the above peeps who uploaded the attachments; i was looking for them! thanks! and have a happy new year! :roll

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 2nd, '07, 05:43

hehe, sorry, didn't notice this thread earlier. i thought that since we're sharing, posting to the main page would be more effective.

I'm gonna add your ydy links for the ZheGang program to my ZheGang torrent, if that's ok.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 2nd, '07, 16:40

auroragb wrote:hehe, sorry, didn't notice this thread earlier. i thought that since we're sharing, posting to the main page would be more effective.

I'm gonna add your ydy links for the ZheGang program to my ZheGang torrent, if that's ok.
well the thread initially started out as a discussion thread, but i knew there'd be people asking where the torrents were, so i started posting them up. :D i'm not sure which one is more convenient or effective. hopefully between the two postings they'll find one. and i'm going to take these down in a week or so anyways.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jan 4th, '07, 23:24

fahrenheit was not in the Taichung performance....unless i'm like totally blind and missed them?

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 6th, '07, 01:58

FruitChaat wrote:fahrenheit was not in the Taichung performance....unless i'm like totally blind and missed them?
They were in the second file from 1:26 to 1:34

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 6th, '07, 06:10

I'm going to begin my reviews on the new year shows. There is just so MANY!! I might be doing this till Chinese new year :lol
2007 TaiNanXian New Year Celebration
Hosts:
Jacky Wu and Xiao Xian
Performers(in order of appearance): 蘇打綠 + 戴愛玲 + 阿霈樂團 + 謝金燕 + 許紹洋 + 蔡健雅 + La new girl啦啦隊 + 黃小琥 + 火星人 + Tank + 杜德偉 + TaiNanXian Governor + I.N.G + countdown + 伍佰&China Blue
Hosts - 4 of 5 - Jacky Wu and Xiao Xian, Jacky Wu is the master of these programs, does a good job of introductions and keeps out of the way of the performers. Filled time when ING was late. Anyone else would have gotten a 5 but Jacky is graded on a higher standard, so a 4 for a great but not outstanding performance. Xiao Xian does not have strong chemistry to really dare interact with the king, so she was a bit lackluster, but she was smart enough to get out of the way and let Jacky do his thing.
Acts - 5 of 5 - If you like Rock, this is the program for you. With Wu Bai and a few up and coming bands who were quite good, this was the Rockingest cast of all the shows. I thought it was cool and bold that they picked a theme and chose good acts. Each act was given >10 minutes so they performed 3-4 numbers, this was good because you really got a good feel for the act, they didn't just disappear when you've just picked up their style.
Countdown - 3 of 5 - The usual provincial staff on stage doing the countdown, decent, but not special. Jacky was smart to keep acts to the last couple of minutes and let the governor have last words before countdown.
Gimmicks - 1 of 5 - The usual big balloons passed thru the audience for good luck. 1 for effort
Overall - 4.5 of 5 - it was a good concert. It was well planned and executed. Before each number, the title and artist is

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 7th, '07, 01:11

^^thanks for the review and please continue the excellent work. i think i'll decide which others to watch based on them. :-) so far, i've only seen the taipei high and taoyuan ones.
i gotta say that i laughed my head off at fahrenheit in the taipei one. they were so off and the music even started before they were ready. :roll they're really not that good. well, not all of them. and i have to say that the hosts for the taipei one are really annoying, esp the hei se hui ones. ugh.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 7th, '07, 05:49

2007 TaoYuan New Year Celebration
Hosts:
黃嘉千、5566
Performers (in order of appearance): 蔡依林(3) + 梁詠琪(2) + 同恩 + 黃義達(2) + 七朵花(2) + 蔡淑臻+啦啦隊 + 阮青天+白歆惠 + Countdown + 黃立行(3) + F.I.R(2) + 劉耕宏 + 2moro + 胡元起 + 紅布條 + 楊培安 + 蔡旻佑 + 旺福(2) + 許慧欣(2) + 潘瑋儀 + K One + 蔡淳佳 + 璽恩 + 戴佩妮 + 棒棒堂 + 伊能靜(2)
Hosts - 3 of 5 - the hosts did a competent job of keeping things moving
Acts - 4 of 5 - The acts in this new year concert are definitely more in the pop variety. Led by 5566, who double as hosts in this concert, the artists perform numbers from their albums in the past year. The acts are pretty good, but because there is CTV, there is the requisite self promotion. Also, no exclusives on major acts other than Jungiery... but after midnight, there is a number of relatively unknown, up and coming acts, so it's pretty nice. Elva was scheduled to appear, but didn't see her, because she injured her leg so she was not able to participate. Unfortunately, rumors of her being implicated among the drug users in the entertainment industry also clouds her non-participation
Countdown - 3 of 5 - The usual bureaucrats make their speech blabla, satellite linkup with Taipei and TaiChung
Gimmicks - 1 of 5 - Every year they try to connect three locations via satellite. This is inherently difficult and VERY hit or miss, but it's usually miss. 1 because they didn't screw up quite as bad as last year
Overall - 3.5 of 5 - Too many unrelated acts crammed into a program. While the acts were all pretty good, but when so many just get one or two song, you don't really get to enjoy them. But I think that this is the venue to check out if you want to see some fringe acts that are hard to see outside taiwan. Also, this is the Jungiery venue as all their artists make a appearance in this one. So, if you want to see Jungiery artists on New years celebration, this is the venue to watch

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jan 7th, '07, 18:09

Thanks for the review. I decided not to download the Taipei High version. I couldn't bear to see a Fahrenheit screw up. Tho' I do understand their little oops considering they had to fly from Taichung to Taipei and manuver in crazy Taipei traffic to get to the stage. That would make any normal person shortwired.

I watched the 2007 Taichung celebration and give it 3.5 out of 5.
Host: Kang Kang, Huang Xiao Rou, and two other host that I can't, for the life of me, remember their names. They were decent, can't complain. (Way smoother than the hosts for 2007 gangzhe in China where S.H.E attended.) They kept the program moving.
Highlight: I love the beginning the program when the cheerleaders were doing their thing. Throwing girls in the air and catching them falling two stories high had put me in the mood to celebrate. :-)
Guest performance: If the singers wants to do a live, pls let them do a live. Stop playing music with them singing. This shouldn't be a sing along. That's why I wasn't too hot about Jolin Tsai, Alan Kuo, or Alan Luo's performance. It was very distracting.
As for Rainie Yang, Angela Zhang, and Shin, they were the stars. They sang amazing well and pushed the crowd to their highest point.
I hate MC Hotdog. Period.
ENERGY, ING and the other boy pop group was alright. Not my cup of tea.
Fahrenheit and Tang Yu Zhe peformed as newcomers do. They sucked.
Most of the guests performed three songs from their album. Two fast songs and one slow song. Or, vise versa.
Countdown: A lot of ppl crowded on the stage. I could swear all of the Taichung officials were on that little stage. Notably not present were Fahrenheit, Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang.